JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no

Author Topic: (Artist) Hamasaki Ayumi  (Read 188723 times)

Offline Hamasaki_Yoshizawa

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
(Artist) Hamasaki Ayumi
« on: May 24, 2005, 11:37:06 PM »
Hamasaki Ayumi 浜崎あゆみ

Nickname:Ayu
Birthdate:1978/10/2
Place of Birth: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Nationality: Japan
Star sign: Libra
Bloodtype:A
Height(CM):156
Measurements:80/53/82(cm)
Weight:40KG
Favorite color: black, white, gray
Interests: piano, calligraphy five sections, the ballet, the abacus, the baseball match, music appreciation, Road, KUMON
Favorite actors: Keiko, Rie Miyazawa, Seiko Matsuda, Nicolas Cage
Music: relatives brother, from childhood, listening to rock music [Led Zeppelin, Deep Purp】
Like to listen to black music of Babyface, EnVogue class.
Favorite books: the popular fashion magazine, silver summer students work ...
Keen to do: white jewelry collection of furnishings in the room concerned
Dear people: have they not a man of talent
People hate: liars, who does not greet
Favorite Food: desserts and fruit, cakes, chocolate, kimchi, sashimi
Type of music: J-POP, POP, rock, electronic music, European dance music, gospel music, Western classical music
Years active: 1998 to present
Label: Avex Records

Official site: http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/en/index.html
Official Youtube: http://.youtube.com/artist/ayumi_hamasaki
Official twitter: http://twitter.com/ayu_19980408

daigong edit. QUALITY first post..coming lol
===

Since I am the avid fan over at the regular JPM. I should start this Thread :D:D:D

Lets talk Ayu!

Right now, she just released her STEP you/ is this LOVE? Single about a month or so ago. She will be releasing another single this July as stated in ViVi Mag. And she has a theme song to a movie this upcoming Autumn...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:12:11 AM by daigong »

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Hamasaki Ayumi
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 12:34:39 AM »
Wow, that's pretty kewl. :) I have all her albums (Although I seemed to have misplaced my A BEST... T.T)

I'll upload it sometime for you guys :D:D:D

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 12:38:53 AM »
I loved STEP You. One of her best singles in years.

Ayu's a great singer and entertainer.

Boys and Girls is another favorite.

I have computer files of all her albums and 90% of the PV's, so if you need something, ask and I'll look.

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 12:42:17 AM »
Yes, STEP you/is this LOVE? Is a bery good song.
I can't wait for her next release because of that :P But I must wait :D:D:D

Weird HK Newspaper stating that Ayu was going to retire, tabloids :P

You know those kind.
My motto on them :

You read, you laugh, you forget.

Offline ohbahsan

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 02:01:10 AM »
ayu is probably my favourite jpop singer after h!p, but mostly because of the plethora of remixes that get released.  it always takes me awhile to get used to the newer ayu singles... and after that i immediately start wishing for a dance/trance remix :P  anyways i've grown to like the new songs, step you is  pretty good!

one thing i am always amazed with ayu is her tremendous popularity even though she can't sing live for shit.  i still support her anyways  :lol:

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 02:21:36 AM »
She once said she was the very image of imperfection :P
Not a professional at all, people want to be like her because they see themselves in her.

Although her voice is not at all perfect or near it. Her lyrics and charisma covers most of it.

Holy crap, her remixes are the shit! As much as I like her regular songs, her voice was made for remixing and the many varieties of it is amazing.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 03:18:23 AM »
Don't forget that she's ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAWT!!!   :jerk:  :jerk:  :jerk:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Katchoo

• GANGSTARR
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 04:15:32 AM »
Quote from: TheQuickening
Don't forget that she's ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAWT!!!   :jerk:  :jerk:  :jerk:

its got to be those thigh-high leather boots :w00t:

but on the serious side, Ayu's music kicks ass, my fav song would be "A Song for XX" I love its rock sound ^^

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 09:36:36 AM »
I used to be a huge Ayumi fan from 1999 until 2001 or so. I really liked her old stuff, but generally lost interest in her music after "Unite!" was released. That was probably the last single I bought from her. I still LOVE her old songs, though...such as Whatever, A Song For XX, Depend on You, Seasons, etc.

I haven't liked her recent stuff too much, but I must admit that Inspire kicked major ass. Could anyone post some of her most recent singles?

Offline teth

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 10:35:54 AM »
I've been a fan since 1999 too. And, I don't think you would be too disappointed with her latest album...and especially her newest single, which is probably one of her best in a while.  :)

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 12:50:53 PM »
I love Ayu! My favorite album of hers is I am... but I only own MY STORY cd+dvd :cry:

Also, STEP you is cool, but I prefer is this LOVE? :P

And here's my current wallpaper, I absolutely adore the pink extensions in Ayu's hair :love:

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline Katchoo

• GANGSTARR
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 08:03:23 PM »
^ very sexy !!!!

thanx so much :D

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 10:02:20 PM »
Quote from: aedon
I love Ayu! My favorite album of hers is I am...

Me too.  :)

Other albums are great, I Am is definitive.

Offline tetsuo69

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2005, 10:14:22 PM »
i like ayu new single :)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 04:53:58 AM »
I only have MY STORY, but I've heard some of her other songs, and I like 'em, like Evolution and Boys & Girls. I've only heard a few remixes, but I plan on buying some of them soon.

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005, 06:15:02 AM »
A really good song I recommend is M :D:D:D
SEASONS is another great tune. It won Best Lyrics Award a while back too. :P

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 03:36:59 AM »
Ayu posted an update on TeamAyu last night:

She said that she has finished recording, and that it's a 'summer song' that everyone can make summer memories with. Kaz from TeamAyu has said previously that it may be out by mid-June or at least on the radio by then. It's hard to say, plus he never says anything concrete. But as recording hs finished, I expect we will hear some official news soon.

By the sounds of it, she's also finished recording the song for the movie.

The PV shooting was made overseas (Unknown as of yet) and her website is updated with new photos and all.

Credits AHS and AuraToBe@JPM

Offline ChrisJPN

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 11:05:21 AM »
Quote from: Kenji
I used to be a huge Ayumi fan from 1999 until 2001 or so. I really liked her old stuff, but generally lost interest in her music after "Unite!" was released. That was probably the last single I bought from her. I still LOVE her old songs, though...such as Whatever, A Song For XX, Depend on You, Seasons, etc.

Yeah, I'm in the same position regarding Ayu.  I absolutely loved her music from A Song For XX until Unite!.  The Duty album was outstanding and several of the singles from I am... were excellent but from Unite! onwards I started to lose interest and the huge over-saturation of Dearest just made me bored.

I've still enjoyed quite a few of the singles she's released along the way but too many of them fall into that long, slow, overwrought ballad category.  I'm sure some people would suggest it's maturity or growth but it's more like a lack of ideas and reliance on a formula.  They're not bad songs but they're nowhere near as interesting or well written as anything from her peak.

I must admit that Step You has a very catchy chorus.  I didn't like it at all at first but after they played the Panasonic CM a million times every day, always two of them back to back, I couldn't get it out of my head.  She needs to lose the old women who sing back-up for her live though.  They make Ayu herself look older than she is and that's not a good thing when people are already saying she looks like an obachan clinging to her youth now.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 02:27:04 PM »
'Preview' for her next single in this commercial: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/?page=details&id=6194

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
HK RUMORS

http://hk.tv.yahoo.com/news/ent/0050606019701d8nc.html

Roughly translated:
Book of the Dead XD (Referred to Evil Dead lmao), j/k

Roughly translated by altavista babelfishy :3 :
Borrows the broad end new opera to frustrate an Asian America imposing manner shore ? step of struggle to sing ??? the will in to have
2005-06-07

[ The Daily Sun special news ] Guang Moliang the sub- announcement resurfaces, pats the wife husband wooden acute hearing by her group the Fuji heavy play "Slow Dance" it may be said prepares is gazed, the shore ? step, the big tomb is loved and the Suzuki Asia America and so on the multi- singer eyes covetously to this play, looks can offer for the new opera sings ???!

After the broad ?? exceed year, duplicate raises one's head the artillery play collection "Slow Dance" already under the arrangement the month ?? "the month 9" (Monday 9 PM) the prime time broadcast in that, the same play also has the wife husband wooden acute hearing, deep Tianjin draws, joint performance and so on cane wooden straight person and small spring filial piety Tarou, the battle formation is extremely prosperous.

Has said Japan many sings the unit to sing this play ??? for the struggle to rack brains, after but finally initiates the power or to fall the day in a level shore ? step of hand, she will promote brand-new Shan Ch'u in August "dancing", the new song will be as if for Guang Mozhei new opera body making to order. According to the knowledge, the step of elder sister ?? big tomb love, the good fortune field came, the Suzuki Asia America, Every Little Thing also once not to join regiment, but because a step of elder sister's elder sister status was still as stable as the rock of Gibraltar, in addition did not lose she, also had to the thorn in one's side Asia America also by the color, therefore a step of elder sister exerted pressure after the record company, finally obtained this to initiate the power.

The only female star infiltrates the sales volume ten to be big

Moreover, the Japanese Oricon announcement first half year thin small dish sales volume result, middle a step of elder sister is the only female singer infiltrates first ten, she depends on the thin small dish "STEP you" to occupy 9th; Combines as for the man ??? "Oriental cherry" easily picks the crown by the greatly hot song, the phonograph record promotes ? for 4 months not to record 91 ten thousand sales volumes, is away from million sales volumes to be just round the corner! But when red combines ORANGE RANGE "*~ASTARISK~" and KinKi Kids "Anniversary", then separately occupies the second place and the third place position.

Credits : AHS(Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai) and AuraToBe@JPM

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no