JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Pretty Savage

Author Topic: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris  (Read 111667 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris
« Reply #260 on: October 30, 2009, 10:10:55 AM »
JPH!P IN PARIS!!!! Pic courtesy of Linna!  :otomerika: :yossi:

Za_Wolf txt'd me he's already there, but lost lol. Hopefully y'all found each other!

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: October 30, 2009, 03:45:21 PM »
You know, even though I took the pic and I've seen replicas and pics many times, I think this is the first time I realized that the Venus D actually had defined abs.  Funny the things you don't notice when it's just "art".   :twisted:

And yes, I took several shots and got a lot of stares when doing it...  The things done for jph!p branding.   :jphip:
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: October 30, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »
Sounds like you're all having fun.  I'm so envious, I love going to the museums to look at the sculptures and paintings.  :heart:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »
If you haven't been following my tweets, I just said we just got back from seeing Notre Dame taking a boat on the Seine to the Eiffel Tower and walking by the Invalides. good times. Tutu and her sisters came with us too! oh did. Jphip shot at the Eiffel Tower too. Lol.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2009, 10:31:52 PM »
Yeah, it's been fun but oh so tiring :P Strangely, it was mad cold as we were on the boat, but it's a bit warmer now.
Well I'm looking forward tomorrow! Get some sleep people ;)
Oh and in case someone's interested I'm thinking about visiting the chateau of Vincennes on sunday after everything's over. It's quite close to Montreuil and worth the visit!

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »
ATTENTION PEOPLE IN PARIS WITH CAMERAS WHO CAN UPLOAD THINGS FROM PARIS:

Please take a photo of my girlfriend (TheKueken) and send it to me/post it. She has yet to send me a photo of her hair since she got it done several weeks ago.

Thank you.  :lol:

EDIT - Thanks Linna2040!!!  :heart:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:50:34 PM by almond »

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: October 31, 2009, 12:32:48 AM »
man i ended up Lost in Translation on my way back to the hotel.  Got mad lost and went around asking everyone and their moms if they spoke english lol none of them did but lucky for me some random guy knew how to speak, gave me directions and yet i still managed to get lost lol. even tho at one point i felt i was gonna be stuck there forever it was a fun experience none the less.  I even went to this sorta ghettoish part of town at which i flipped a bitch and bounced quick lol.  ohh well it was fun experience.

Anyone staying at Armstrong kno a quicker route?  Kim mentioned taking the mono but i forgot exactly what she said and i havent taken that thing yet so i dont really know the procedures.
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #267 on: October 31, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »
^ haha DAMN Wolfie. If you don't get lost, it AINT a :jphip: trip lol

I can imagine Kristen, they wanna know what the :hipheart: is all about!

So has everyone met up?? I wanna see group shots!!
* daigong hollas with almond :lol:

FUCKING HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: October 31, 2009, 12:44:26 AM »
Anyone staying at Armstrong kno a quicker route?  Kim mentioned taking the mono but i forgot exactly what she said and i havent taken that thing yet so i dont really know the procedures.

Oh, you're staying at the Armstrong too?

If you don't know how to use the metro, it's not a quick and easy thing to describe how to do it though it's only one stop away.  Unless you hook up with someone, you're better off getting online and going to the CJE expo to look up directions.

Also CDevil and his friend walked over this morning.  I know they do breakfast and you might be able to hook up with him.  There are a variety of wake up times for tomorrow's concert since we found out that they don't clear the room between events.  So many people are not only planning to camp out before the expo opens, but sit through the amateur vids too.

@daigong:  Yeah, not only were several people trying to figure out why I was taking pics of the stickers, but it was a serious timing issue of waiting for the EXACT right moment to get a reasonably clear shot.  Picture the tourists as a swarm of bees surrounding a queen and you'll get the idea.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline CDevil

« Reply #269 on: October 31, 2009, 01:06:51 AM »
Hey it was cool meeting some of you guys today :D The expo was pretty sweet, I got too excited for Jelly Beans even though we had no idea who they were. Should be a good warm up for the main event!

Za_Wolf my friend and I are meeting Mia-P and her friend in the lobby at 7am tomorrow. Walking down to the expo should take about 15-20 mins, so you guys are welcome to join us :)

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: October 31, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
AwwWww wolfie! Well I'm glad you finally got back to your place!

Kue, elgie, aqua and her b/f and I are in line now. We are real close to the front of the line. Just half an hour to go!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #271 on: October 31, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »
HELL YEAH!! Get those tickets!!

Kimmy twitters!!two minutes ago
3ND14P3   ...or not. Her words were "I saw them enter!" alskdjflkfflhddkklsdj
half a minute ago from Twitterrific
3ND14P3   Ffffuuuu Kristen saw h&a in VIP $&!@

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #272 on: October 31, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »
More Kimmy twats from http://twitter.com/3ND14P3

3ND14P3   Well goddamn yossy and rika just entered the room and walked by us. Yossy's hair is brown and has bangs. Rika looks great as usual.
1 minute ago from Twitterrific
3ND14P3    Got my autograph ticket and now I'm up in the VIP/press area. Chiiiiillllin. I believe h&a are doing sound check now.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #273 on: October 31, 2009, 02:46:19 PM »
Kimmy's tweets OMGASS THEY IN THE CONCERT NOW IM SURE!!

Just saw Yossy in full hANGRY gear . Her hair is fab. Her outfit is like what she wore at the last perf. Nothing dramatically diff.
about 1 hour ago from Twitterrific

They are assembling glow necklaces up here. Pretty sure h&a will be throwing them into the crowd. Be prepared!!!
about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

Going offline for a while. Got less than 20% battery. T_T
about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

So yeah I'm sitting next to Kristen now so I can see 1444. Heavennnnn. Apparently when they first came in, rika was staring at us.
about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific

Yossy came back. Looks like she got food. Feed me~
about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific

Heads up to the ppl waiting downstairs, I heard that they might clear out the concert area after the first event.
about 4 hours ago from Twitterrific

I know you all hate us. I don't care. Mwahahhaa </bitch> Btw Rika's wearing a UCLA pullover with the number 19 on it.

Yossy walked by again and left the room. She's wearing white jeans and a puffy black jacket. Coooooooool. Rika's still here, tho.

It's amusing that Kristen has been giving me fashion reports on 1444 and she doesn't even CARE! Gaaaaah! ooh Yossy just walked by me again.

I hate Kristen right now. She is sitting across from me and has full view of 1444. Aldjdkksdkdkhdks

Internally flipping the fuck out. Gotta keep it professional tho. Ahhhh I can hear Rika talking now. So cute.

UCLA JERSEY #19  :w00t: :w00t:

Have fun guys!!!!!  :jphip:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #274 on: October 31, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »
Quote from: Kimuuu
Concert was sweet, cosplay show was cute and entertaining. Goooooooood stuff. Autograph session in a few min.

lucky bastards XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #275 on: October 31, 2009, 05:07:02 PM »
^ XD

ROFL kimmy twatted @daigong hey I chatted with Yaz for a hot sec. She remembers jphip and YOU. :D

HOSHIT!

Offline nosomi

« Reply #276 on: October 31, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »
Daigong, can you try to grab someone's phone number there ?
I don't seem to be able to reach elgie, and i really want to meet up with them....

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: October 31, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »
Daigong, can you try to grab someone's phone number there ?
I don't seem to be able to reach elgie, and i really want to meet up with them....

Hey there!  Don't know if elgie called you yet but her battery died and she was trying to get a replacement to call you back.

Don't know if you'll reach this in time but at 7p a bunch of us are meeting at the Republic Station on the platform for Line 3 going in the direction of Pont De Leva....  Meanwhile, I think elgie is trying to get in contact with you to let you know what restaurant we're going to.

Big D/Kim:  Okay, I just read all of the tweets.  I feel like such a stalker now....  Does that give me brownie points for something?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #278 on: October 31, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »
I'm so proud of you K, you have no idea :D

Nothing tops Dinny chasing after the bus tho LMAO

JPHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

and all the H&A Fans who screamed their lungs out!! Another JOB WELL DONE!!

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: October 31, 2009, 06:55:17 PM »
Kristen.... I'm sure u already left by now to meet at republique but kue and I can't make it out there now. I'm sorry!!! I wish I had a direct way to tell you guys! I hope u didn't wait that long for us .__. I just am not feeling well. I'll just see you at the press room
 in the morning and we can pick up from there.

Daigonggggg yeah man I talked to Yaz and she pointed to my jphip sticker and starting to say "jp.....?" And I finished her sentence. Then at some point she said "dai!". Yeah. I nEed a nap now. X___x incoherence and fatigue taking over buhhhhh

Edit:
quick and dirty setlist:

top secret
sadistic dance
-quick greeting in French ?-
Angelia
-tossing out glowbracelets-
lady madonna
the peace
kill me kiss me (encore)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 07:16:06 PM by Kimuuu »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Pretty Savage