JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Kiss (Dara feat. CL)

Author Topic: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris  (Read 111375 times)

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Re: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris
« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »
That's so cool that you are in Paris already Kristen! =D Good night!
For the rest, have a safe flight and enjoy h&A in Paris!!!!  :yossi: :otomerika:
Can't believe that it's already the end of October!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scream your lungs out in concert and try not to get hypnotized by Yossie and Rika's eyesXD.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2009, 10:59:33 PM »
dealing with some serious time difference adjustments and come down to kill time, which is very possible.   :sweatdrop:

Edit:  elgie, when you get to the hotel, we can see if the original t-shirt Dai sent me fits you.  If so, you can have it since it is easier for me to get replacement t-shirts from him, I would think.  I can always get by on the stickers he sent me.
If it isn't that much a nuisance to you... mmmh, I can bring some fine spanish wine bottle in exchange :lol:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:03:31 PM by elgie »

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline nosomi

« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2009, 11:19:37 PM »
I forgot to tell you, people, that i'm leaving in Paris suburbs.
But i didn't have any intention to going.... But now I'm wondering if for the sake of you fans, i shouldn't go and give a report.
Plus i'm a O!P member. I think it should be my duty!

Oh... Sadly, i won't be able to go, i'm working at that time.....
But i still can see some members that that participated and interview them!

BTW, any of you want me to guide you in Paris ?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:53:16 PM by nosomi »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #243 on: October 29, 2009, 12:27:01 AM »
Salut nosomi!! Ongaku! Project a la maison!!

The more JPH!P / O!P / HH / Etc. people meeting up the better! REMEMBER!! I wanna see many group photos and jphip :hipheart: signs XD in front of Landmarks hahaha Eiffel Tower, Louvre etcc.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #244 on: October 29, 2009, 01:20:51 AM »

what a nice picture of daigong!!

oh, IshiYoshi just happens to be sitting there too! HOW LUCKY!

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2009, 06:10:07 AM »
I forgot to tell you, people, that i'm leaving in Paris suburbs.
But i didn't have any intention to going.... But now I'm wondering if for the sake of you fans, i shouldn't go and give a report.
Plus i'm a O!P member. I think it should be my duty!
Hi Nosomi!  Probably not good to tell people you are that close and wasn't planning to go to the event!   XD

But if you want to meet up, you're welcome to.  I think right now we have tentative plans to go out to dinner on Saturday (after all of the events, so if you want to get an interview, that would probably be the best time.)  But of course, we'll be there Sunday too if that doesn't work out.

BTW, any of you want me to guide you in Paris ?
Thank you for the offer but I think Kimuuu and elgie are planning to be our guides.  I only arrived "early" so I can go to the Louvre so that should take up my whole day.

Anybody else in the group can speak up if you feel otherwise!   :thumbsup

And yea!!!!  my laptop now works with the wifi!  No more typing and realizing that I'm writing up junk.   8)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2009, 07:12:37 AM »
I dont know if this was posted yet or not, sorry if it was, but looks like Orient Extreme will be doing a video exclusive for your favorite artist on their site. You can vote for h&A!! Concert footage!

Sondage Orient-Extrême TV : quel artiste voulez-vous voir en vidéo ?
http://www.orient-extreme.net/index.php?menu=musique&sub=actu&article=2401

Send your vote to this email :sondagetv@orient-extreme.net
You can only vote once for it to count.

Maybe someone who is is fluent in French can explain it better please XD

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:24:24 AM by differentstory12 »

Offline nosomi

« Reply #247 on: October 29, 2009, 11:00:22 AM »
I dont know if this was posted yet or not, sorry if it was, but looks like Orient Extreme will be doing a video exclusive for your favorite artist on their site. You can vote for h&A!! Concert footage!

Send your vote to this email :sondagetv@orient-extreme.net
You can only vote once for it to count.

Maybe someone who is is fluent in French can explain it better please XD
I don't even need to explain it, you totally got the idea!
They are getting a vote because they have many hours of recordings of Japanese artists lives in Paris (i guess)
And the website let people choose their favorite, the artist they want to see the most.

Salut nosomi!! Ongaku! Project a la maison!!

The more JPH!P / O!P / HH / Etc. people meeting up the better! REMEMBER!! I wanna see many group photos and jphip :hipheart: signs XD in front of Landmarks hahaha Eiffel Tower, Louvre etcc.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh, so i have to get my own home-made sign too !   :welcome
I'll try my best to meet up with everybody and get exclusives interviews.
However i don't know how to do that. No previous experience.
Can anyone give me the guideline + the main questions ?

Hi Nosomi!  Probably not good to tell people you are that close and wasn't planning to go to the event!   XD

But if you want to meet up, you're welcome to.  I think right now we have tentative plans to go out to dinner on Saturday (after all of the events, so if you want to get an interview, that would probably be the best time.)  But of course, we'll be there Sunday too if that doesn't work out.

Thank you for the offer but I think Kimuuu and elgie are planning to be our guides.  I only arrived "early" so I can go to the Louvre so that should take up my whole day.

Anybody else in the group can speak up if you feel otherwise!   :thumbsup
I can meet up with everyone both days.
And about my choice not to go, it's because i've lost interest in h!p since long (i'm an "old fan" -considering both years being fan and real age-) and was never a big fan of them 2  :P2 (shocking desu ne~?)

Anyway, Everyone, have fun visiting Paris and enjoy the live !

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: October 29, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »
Hey dai im actually leaving in a couple hours, imma prolly hit u up when i get there =]

See yallz soon!
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #249 on: October 29, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »
^ Yo Wolfie! Fucking rights bro, don't get into too much trouble if ya know whatta mean!! XD

nosomi, kinda go "How was the Expo experience? What did you think of the concert? How did you melt into a puddle when meeting IshiYoshi? What is your favourite moment in Paris? How do you love JPH!P?" and so on.

EPIC!! Thanks for the heads up DS12 on the Sondage Orient-Extrême TV!!! I'll use all 50 email accounts and make some more! BWAHAHAHA

Offline mia-p

« Reply #250 on: October 29, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »
Hey everyone just arrived at my hotel, there was a change of plans so I'm now staying at the Armstrong hotel  :yossi: We had a stressful journey from the train station, got lost on the subway and had to ask a few people for directions, haha but we are finally here! Not sure what we are going to do today just sleep probably haha. Hope everyone had a safe trip and I'll see you all this weekend  :love:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2009, 03:24:22 PM »
TheKueken and I checking in!  Not a bad time getting here. gonna go out exploring our hood and find some grub. Btw, Kristen, I'll help guide ppl, but I def did no
t a chance to put together any kind of itinerary. ^^;;;

Offline paul.thomas

« Reply #252 on: October 29, 2009, 03:51:24 PM »
I'm heading off tomorrow, hopefully catch some of you guys out there!

Also, has anyone noticed the news on the Ganshin website?
http://www.gan-shin.de/2-1-news.html

Trying to offer german fans the possibility to see HANGRY&ANGRY as well, Gan-Shin is working hard to bring this unique duo to germany, too! Interviews and autograph sessions are not excluded!

Looks like we may have another European date to look forward to at some point.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »
:wave: Nice Paul. WOOOOOOOOOOO...nicely done chaps!! Say hi to TheKueken for me Kimmy, gotta fire up the twitter! Rep that :canada: mia-p

German tour stop!! Awesome ... Remember, buy CDs from your local shops and the sales will reflect the interest scales. Like all you Finns!! LET'S GET A H&A Tour Stop THERE

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #254 on: October 29, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »
My plane is leaving in less than 12 hours. Gotta head for the airport really soon though, since it's too far away from my home :lol: So I'll try to get some rest before :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline CDevil

« Reply #255 on: October 29, 2009, 07:31:59 PM »
My friend and I arrived today, wasn't one of the best starts to a holiday I've had, but I'm now in the hotel and things are looking good :D We went and checked out the convention centre, the area looks pretty run down and the convention hall is right next to some garbage dump with a bunch of tramps living in it or something but I'm sure that won't affect anything. The actual venue looked decent from the outside.
Hey everyone just arrived at my hotel, there was a change of plans so I'm now staying at the Armstrong hotel
Yeah same here, our first hotel ended up being a bit too expensive on top of the ridiculous plane tickets so we're at the Armstrong hotel too :) Thanks a lot elgie for recommending it, we ended up playing free pool for a few hours XD

Mia you weren't one of the angry sounding girls using the computers in the basement were you lol?

btw will you guys be planning a meeting? I think a bunch of H!O members are planning to get together too? Not sure if you guys wanna join but it might be cool. No idea when though.

Offline mia-p

« Reply #256 on: October 29, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

Mia you weren't one of the angry sounding girls using the computers in the basement were you lol?

LOL no, I've been in my room all day, we are really worn out from the trip so we've been lying around and sleeping haha. I brought my laptop so yay for free wifi! We also had a sour start to the day, had trouble finding our way from the subway line (what up with the doors that you have to open manually when you get off the train?? lol) and a lot of people were rude when we tried to ask for directions. I like the hotel so far, there was this really nice guy who helped us with all of our technical issues and gave us a Euro adaptor :) Anyhow, I will probably see you all sometime tomorrow :)

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: October 29, 2009, 08:15:40 PM »
Hey All!

Well, with everyone arriving, guess I don't need to do a weather report now.   :lol:

@elgie:  Thanks for the offer about wine but we don't even know if the shirt will fit.  (Plus, I don't drink alcohol -- but then some of our fellow groupies might!)

@kimuuu:  don't worry about the itenrary.  We're a loose group and I'm sure we'll play it by ear.

@dai:  made a special picture for you at the louvre.  once I figure out how to get it off my camera, I'll post it.  :)

Welcome to other Armstrong Hotel people!   :welcome
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »
Ok we're turning in for the night. Had a fun dinner at the same place we had drinks earlier. Stupid pics were taken of course. :P Anyway, we are getting up bright and early to catch the bus and be at the expo site at 9, as previously stated, right Kristen?  I will be on the lookout for you and Mae-chan. Kue and I will be proudly displaying our rainbow flags for easy ID. XD Can't wait to see the rest of ya'll!! :thumbsup

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: October 30, 2009, 02:38:12 AM »
^ yeah, Mae and I plan to be there are 9.  I'll be having some jph!p stickers plastered to my front and back shoulders over a black pullover for easy viewing.  I'll also be wearing a black leather biker's hat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:16:58 AM by Linna2040 »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Kiss (Dara feat. CL)