JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo

Author Topic: The Saho Akari Thread (佐保明梨)  (Read 42016 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Saho Akari Thread (佐保明梨)
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »
^ Oh she is good. That's why they won't add her. :lol: .... Remember Tsunku usually likes to pick girls that aren't already good, but Akari already is, even if she still has room to grow and to become more confident as well...

Seriously though, if Akari made Momusu it would be the awesomest thing ever :3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 02:04:56 PM »
:lol:

^ That, and I just don't think Tsunku is going to add Eggs to MM. That's just not his style (LinLin was a special Chinese exception). I agree it'd be nice though and I think Akari would be a good fit.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 06:40:51 AM »
Well, I was cruising the Picroda, and came across a bunch of these:

LMAO!
I definitely see the resemblance.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 09:57:00 AM »
Akari Saho, now also a Disney princess :heart: (Well maybe not literally princess idk but >_>)

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2010, 08:18:48 AM »
Hello, everyone!  I am Akari's biggest fan on this planet!   :D  I will prove it, too. 

My Akari Story: I first saw her in a bunch of Egg videos I downloaded.  I thought she was very cute and a great singer.  She was excellent in Shugo Chara Egg!, although most of the lines for this group's songs went Yucka.....er, Yuuka.   :D  I can't imagine why, since Akari has a much better, more mature voice.  Thankfully, when the second generation of SCE! was formed, Akari got more lines.  She was also the oldest this time around, unlike the first generation, in which she was the youngest.  Akari really blew me away when I saw her perform in Aa! Generation 2.  I saw her sing and dance along side the "other girls", and out-dance them both!   :w00t:  Akari always seems to do that; watch her in Erina Mano's videos and see her dance better than the other Eggs AND Erina!   XD  Akari is the dancing queen of the Eggs!   :twothumbs  I purchased the "Shugo Chara! Song Best" CD early in 2010.  Just recently I purchased the two Shugo Chara Egg! CD singles, even though I already downloaded them for free, and burned them to a CD-R.  Good thing, too.  I got a Shugo Chara Egg! trading card with all three CDs!   :w00t:  I was told by CD Japan, where I purchased the singles, that the first press was out.  That's funny, since I got trading cards in both, and SHUGO CHARA! anime stickers in one CD.  I wish all my CDs came with stuff like that.  Well, in May of this year, I joined Facebook.  I listed Akari Saho as a favorite musician, and clicked on her name to see how many others also liked her.  I saw one name on a blank page: mine!  I believe I created the Akari Saho page on Facebook!   XD  Well, this was disappointing, so I decided to create a fan club for her, "Eggs-cellent Fans Of Akari Saho".  I'd type the link here, but I can't.  Since my Facebook profile address is part of my club address, my computer thinks that the weblink I want is my profile page, not the club.  That last part of the address simply won't link up to the club.  However, in the introduction tread of this website, the moderator or someone typed the link.  So go there to find my fan club.  At the moment, "Eggs-cellent Fans Of Akari Saho" has 52 members.  I want everyone reading this who loves Akari to join!  Now I can't expect you to love her as much as me, since I consider her to be the most beautiful and talented human being to ever grace the face of the earth!   :wub: :heart:  But everyone is welcome to join the club!  I would love to marry this wonderful girl someday, but I doubt it'll happen.  I don't have the money to fly to Japan and see one of her concerts to tell her, "Watashi ai anata, Akari-chan!" 

I can't figure out how to add an image to my post, so I'm sorry I can't share the over 200 photos I have stored on my computer.  I can't even post a signature with her and Nakky on it that a friend from another website created for me.  (This friend, by the way, was the first person to join "Eggs-cellent Fans Of Akari Saho"!) 

A Video I Like: Oh, how about this one....which I made myself!  :D  If you like my video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.  I have made several Akari and H!P slideshows. 

Akari Saho Forever!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2010, 09:53:05 AM »
^ 200 pictures? That's weak, my Akari folder has 429. :lol: That's not including group pictures where she's in, because those are stored in other folders.

Sorry but I have a problem when people claim they're the biggest fan of someone and act all high and mighty.
I also have a problem when people can't praise someone without putting down someone else ("Yucka"? REALLY?!)

I'm glad that Akari has another supporter but gawddamn that is some grating attitude :P  It's like sucking the fun out of the fandom for everyone else.

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »
I apologize for my attitude.  Didn't mean to ruin "the fandom" for you.  It's true that I'm not a big fan of Yuuka, even though Akari and Yuuka are friends.  Yuuka's voice just irritates me.  I always cringed when hearing Yuuka sing in Shugo Chara Egg! songs, and wished that Akari got more lines instead.  To make things worse, Tsunku or whoever made S/mileage without Akari.  But now I'm glad he did this.  I don't like S/mileage's songs after their indie singles.  Their musical style was changed from "fun pop" (as I call it) to dance pop that resembles every H!P artist I've heard.  And I wouldn't like it at all if Akari had to cut her long, beautiful hair like S/mileage did.  Akari's hair is one of her most distinctive features.  :wub: 

But I am a huge fan of Akari, and I love her more than everyone now.   :heart:  I hope my attitude doesn't stop you from watching my OPVs for Akari and Shugo Chara Egg! that are on my YouTube channel. 

Oh, I just checked.  I have 255 photos of Akari in a folder, plus several other group photos in my H!P Eggs folder.  Actually, my Akari Saho folder has a few group photos with Aa! and some photos of her with somebody else.  I've tried saving as many as I could find.  So I might have around 300.           
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »
Hey Cardcaptor Jim! Welcome to JPH!P and hope you have a lot of fun. Doesn't hurt to have another Akari's fan :lol: but don't make me count her pics in my h!p pics folders XD

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2011, 05:03:16 PM »
Yuuka has 430 pics of Akari, shi. (not including purikura) :3

:grin:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2011, 05:22:00 PM »
That bitchcunt!!! :lol: jk

Akari :heart:

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 08:26:22 AM »
I was hoping I'd be the first to post in this thread this year, but I couldn't come up with anything important to say, and I didn't want to spam post.  I may have an "attitude" problem, but I'm not saying any cuss words, at least!  :D 

Anyway, I forgot that I have put up several OPV slideshows on my YouTube channel, including two versions of "Akari Saho - Hello! Pro Egg".  Here's a Shugo Chara Egg! OPV for "Watashi No Tamago", version 2, with lots of Akari pix:

I have a third OPV for "Watashi No Tamago" on my computer, but my YouTube channel only has versions 1 and 2.     
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
I fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck love Akari <3

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2011, 03:59:11 AM »
^^ I checked your channel, Jim and found this precious vid from the time when s/mileage is not yet out. Damn how i wish they still in eggs and having good time together :3

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2011, 02:46:13 AM »
Since recently there's been quite a few eggs breaking out of their shells, I'm betting on 2011 being Akari's turn!

At the H!P concerts last month, there was an Egg special segment for the performances where S/mileage wasn't present.
During one of these, Akari was featured in a duet with Fuku-chan, who had already been announced as a 9th gen Morning Musume member.

Together, they were like a new GAM!
Great Akari and Mizuki!

Man, I'd love to see that on the concert DVD/Blu-Ray.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 06:53:22 AM »
Egg News

Notice regarding Saho Akari:

At this time, Saho Akari has completed her Hello! Project Egg training.

Announcements on her future activities will be made as soon as they are known.

I was wondering why I'd been seeing pictures of H!P Eggs without Akari.
Now the reason is obvious.

It's actually good news they announced it.
When Eggs drop out of Up Front altogether, they usually do so without any fanfare.

For now she's seems to be in the same ex-Egg limbo as Saaya.
They gotta debut this girl! She's too good not to do something with!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 08:26:29 AM »
Crossing fingers, shaking and crying

:lol:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2011, 12:23:34 AM »
Akari is now part of Up-Front Girls!

http://ameblo.jp/upfront-girls/entry-10880502379.html

FUCK YEAH! :thumbup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2011, 12:50:44 AM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Shirenu will FLIP OUT when she hears this!

A little concerned that this appears to be the catch-all place to put ex-Eggs nowadays.
We'll just have to see what they do with them!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2011, 07:41:10 AM »
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

But then why didn't they put her there at the same time with the others? Something smells funny

BUT YAY FOR UPCOMING BLOG PICTURES AND THINGS.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2011, 11:16:31 AM »
There was a recent ustream of Up-Front Girls event.
Here's the part where Akari came out!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo