JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: [US] Denzel Washington  (Read 4591 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] Denzel Washington
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:52:00 AM »
Denzel Washington

Denzel Hayes Washington, Jr. (born December 28, 1954) is an American actor, screenwriter, director and film producer. He has garnered much critical acclaim for his work in film since the 1990s, including for his portrayals of real-life figures, such as Steve Biko, Malcolm X, Rubin Carter, Melvin B. Tolson, Frank Lucas and Herman Boone. Washington has been awarded three Golden Globe awards and two Academy Awards for his work. He is notable as the second African American man (after Sidney Poitier) to win the Academy Award for Best Actor, which he received for his role in the 2001 film Training Day.

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia

Denzel Washington

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: [US] Denzel Washington
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 12:55:06 AM »
denzel! training day is one of the best cop movies ever.

and his performance in Man on Fire is fucking EPIC

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:12:45 PM »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 09:02:32 AM »
Ok, who saw Book of Eli and didn't like it? Really, could you have seen another actor take on that role so effortlessly? The man is freakin' awesome, what more can I say but that.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »
Ok, who saw Book of Eli and didn't like it? Really, could you have seen another actor take on that role so effortlessly? The man is freakin' awesome, what more can I say but that.

FO SHO RNDMN :thumbup

I saw half of it on the plane and DL'd the rest but DAMN. He was slashing and chopping everyone. I thought he was gonna do Mila Kunis

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief