JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Finger Skippin` Jive

Author Topic: [4 Shots] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You [COMPLETE]  (Read 35635 times)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
[4 Shots] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You [COMPLETE]
« on: October 01, 2013, 12:06:01 PM »
PROLOGUE

Destiny can screw up a friendship and a love relationship.
When destiny is playing with us.. we can't see any difference between enemy, rival, and friend anymore.
Everything can change.

"What's your name?"

"Rena." She take the cigarette from her pocket.

"Okay Rena, Let's get out from here." Jurina grab Rena's hand and then she took Rena's cigarette.

Rena release her hand, "How much money do you have?"

"............" Jurina look into Rena's eyes. "I have it, more than you can imagine."

==========================****=======================

Churi pointed at someone, "Rena.. Did you look that men?"

"Of course I am.. I'm not blind." Rena rolled her eyes.

"Let's take him." Churi smirked.

"My pleasure." Rena walk first and leave Churi behind.

==========================****=====================

"Give me your phone..."

Churi still shock, afraid, and confuse. Her tears can't stop falling.

"Give me your damn phone??!!!"

But Churi still sat on the floor, so Jurina just grab Churi phone from her hand.

Jurina calling, "Hello doctor. We will come there as soon as possible, please be ready."

================== END OF PROLOGUE ===================

This is a complicated drama. This is the most complicated fanfic that I've wrote.

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [4 Shot] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You [PROLOGUE]
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 12:26:21 PM »
It's sounds interesting. I'm waiting for the first chapter.  :)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 01:12:58 PM »
sound interesting but sad at the same time...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »
rene smoke cigarette??? that new

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »
New fic  :twothumbs
u are great writer anakpanti  :thumbsup i read all your fic at tumblr and i find you here  :grin:

by the way are you from indonesia?  XD
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 03:32:45 PM »
rene smoke cigarette??? that new

yeahh.. I'm thinking something new, so reader didn't get bored at me.. :P

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 03:35:16 PM »
New fic  :twothumbs
u are great writer anakpanti  :thumbsup i read all your fic at tumblr and i find you here  :grin:

by the way are you from indonesia?  XD

Thanks for read my fanfics. Thx for your support too.

Yup, I'm from Indonesia, Jakarta. Are you Indonesian too??

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 03:52:15 PM »

Thanks for read my fanfics. Thx for your support too.

Yup, I'm from Indonesia, Jakarta. Are you Indonesian too??

yeah , im indonesian, i live in bandung  :)2
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 04:42:43 PM »
Wow a very dramatic fanfic this time! My mind is already running trying to figure out things!

I don't want to make assumptions yet ><

Anxiously waiting.for.the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 06:01:54 PM »
Hm something new and it sounds interesting.
It sounds so dramatic.  :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 07:27:22 AM »
interesting... :D
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 08:49:22 AM »
Waah~! This is sooo interesting!! :twothumbs :twothumbs
I really cant wait to read the next chapter  XD

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 05:34:05 PM »
too short but is interesting

thanks

and update soon!!

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You (Part 1)
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 06:17:31 PM »
PART 1

I threw my body to a chair.

What a suck life that I have! Last week, I just broke up with Mayuyu because I found that she's sleeping with my own friend, Kashiwagi.
And today, my company’s proposal rejected by a sponsor. Sh*t!
I don’t want dad give this company to my older sister, Mariko.

I heard someone knocked my door.

"Matsui-san, are you okay?"

She’s my secretary… “I’m fine, Airin.”… and my high school friend.

"You’re always a bad liar, Jurina." I saw she put her books on the table. She turned my chair and then she’s start massaging my shoulders, neck, and head.

"Thank you, Airin. If you’re not by my side all this time, I’m not sure to get through all of this trouble." I closed my eyes and tried to relaxing my body.

"Just go home and take a rest, meeting was over for today." She stop massaging. She hugged me from behind and put her chin on my head. "Do you still afraid of Mariko?"

"I’m not afraid. She's just.. too smart. She can handle my family companies well. But me.. I’m so stupid, I even can not take care 1 company!"

"Jurina.. where is your ‘self-overconfident’ go?" She chuckled. "Go home. I will take care this company today."

"Okay, I trust you." I stand up, I kiss her cheek, and then walk away.

I drive about half hour. I arrived at my apartment. When I’m about to undress, a yellow card fell from my pocket. Paradise Cafe.

*FLASHBACK*

"Recently, I saw you so stressful.. this isn’t like Ms. Matsui Jurina. What happen?"

"None of your business" I look away.

What’s he thinking about?! I’m his boss. As long as I know about him from other employees, this old men is an ‘ass-kisser’. How can my dad hired someone like this?!

He give me a card, “You will need this to refreshing your mind." after he whispered it, he smirked. "Have fun!!" He laughed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That old men really weird. I put that card on my bed and then I go to the bathroom.

=========================****========================

I don’t know what’s in my mind an hour ago but… I AM REALLY HERE!!

*FLASHBACK*

I read some description in the card.

Are you feel tired of your work? Are you just have a broken heart? Are you bored of your life? Do you need some refreshing stuffs?

I raise my eyebrows, “Yes, yes, yes, and yes.”

I continue to read.

Then.. this is a right place!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I look around, “Why this cafe is too quiet? It’s already 9 PM.”

I open my car’s window and ask to a security, “Is this place closed?”

"It will opened at 11PM, is this your first time?"

"Yes."

He observing my car and I think he love it. Of course! I’m a Billionaire’s daughter. This fancy car is nothing for me. I'm proud of myself.

"It’ll opened in 2 hours later, but… I think you are an exception person. We won’t let our awesome guest waiting too long." He smile and bowing me. He open my car’s door. "This way."

I get away from my car. After I locked my car, I walk following that men. He let me come inside, Wh-what kind of place is this?!

Of course this’s not my first time went to a cafe, but this is the first time I saw a strange cafe like this. Too many lights and a stage is a little bit too high and... a pole??!!.

But I keep walking calmly, I don’t wanna embarrass myself. But… I stop walking suddenly. I saw many girls practicing some dance move on the stage.

My eyes focused to one girl who standing in the center. She wear a white shirt and black jeans, beautiful black hair, beautiful eyes, white skin. I keep watching her dance…… Oh my God, my cheeks feels hot.

"You have a great taste." I saw that security smirked at me. I really want to punch his face when I see how this men look that girl, so disgusting!

"She called as 'black angel', she’s very popular here. She rarely talk to someone." He look at me, "But as I said before.. you’re an exception."

We continue walking, and finally we enter a room. This room look comfortable. I sit on a sofa.

"Please wait here until the cafe opened. Enjoy yourself. I will call a waitress for you." He close the door.

I don’t want to be here alone and I want to talk to that girl. Who is she?

I’m shock because that men open the door again, “I will call ‘black angel’ for you.. but she has something to do first.” He grinned and then close the door again.

I can’t close my mouth, “How can he read my mind?! Urgh.”

No need to wait too long, a waitress come in and give me a menu list. After I read it for a few second, “Wine, please.” I raise my head and look at her. It’s feels like a hundred thunderbolt attacking me.

"Jurina??!! WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-HERE?!" She grab my hand and drag me to outside this place. "Do you have an idea what kind of place is this??!!"

I shook my head.

"This is a place where a b*tch works!!"

I open why eyes widely. ”NO WAY!!” I’m dead, I will dead. She will tell it to my father and they will humiliate me. I really have no idea. Fu*king old men!! I will fired him tomorrow!!

Wait a minute.. I look at her and grinned. “I wanna ask you too. Why are you here, Akane?” I will not lose at her tonight. I smirked.

"Me??? Hmmm… " She scratch her head. She looks nervous.

She’s my eternal-rival. She’s my rival in school for 6 years and she’s a Billionaire too, like me. Our family companies are compete with each other. I’m totally curious about why she’s here.

I’m in a different case, I wouldn’t know this place if that ‘old men who will fired tomorrow’ gave me this card. But Akane, she already know what kind of place is this. Oh my… did she do ‘that’ with those b*tch??!! I gasped.

"Do not think any negative reason!! Stupid! I work here in the night."

"What??!! This’s more worst than I imagine, Akane!! Did you mean…… you’re one of those b-"

"I’VE TOLD YOU, JURINA… DON’T THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! I’m a waitress here. I didn’t do anything bad here. I did this because of an important reason. I- I…." She looks nervous again, "Wait. I don’t have to explain everything to you! Let’s just make this as our little secret. Don’t tell it to anyone."

I buried my curiosity deeply. I'm relieved that I’m not in trouble now. “Okay, deal.” I open my wallet and give her 10,000 yen, “Give this money to that men. I don’t want he think that I don’t have money and run away. I don’t wanna called as a poor person.”

"As usual. Jurina always arrogant and like to waste money." She take it from my hand. "I’m a rich too.. but I’m not like you. You need to learn how to become a humble person."

I turn away, ”I don’t wanna take any advice from someone who work in a slut place like this.”

"Churi!! Why are you here? I'm looking for you.. I need my drink."

"Sorry, I didn’t know that your practise is over… Matsui-san"

Matsui? I look back. I’m totally shock. Th-that’s the girl!! She’s Matsui too? She’s Akane’s friend?

I wanna talk to that girl but I saw Churi staring at me. So, I just walk to my car.

========================= **** ===========================

"Jurina."

"Yes?"

Airin entered my office. "Daydreaming?"

"No. Of course not. I'm just too nervous about our meeting tomorrow." I look at the window.

Airin hugged me from behind, “Liar. What happened?”

"A… Airin, please don’t hug me when we’re in the office. The employees will misunderstand us."

She pout. She release her hug. “Okay, Matsui-san.” She bowing to me.

"Airin.. that’s not what I mea-"

She close the door. I sighed.

How can I tell her that I’m thinking about another girl? I always know that Airin have a special feeling for me, but she’s too shy to confess it to me. Now, after I broke up with Mayuyu… she will think that she has a chance with me.

At first, I thought about it too. She’s the only one who close with me, she always kind to me, she always standing beside me when I need a help. She is the only one person in this world that I want her to be my love.

But after that day.. It’s changed. That girl… her eyes, her lips, her skin, her dance move, and her voice always show up in my mind. She’s too attractive. Yeah… I know this is crazy if this’s true… I must be crazy if I really like her.

Akkhh… I’m confuse!

========================= **** =========================

I can’t sleep. It’s been 2 weeks, but I keep thinking about that girl. Jurina… please open your mind!! That girl is not suitable for you!! You’re cool, beautiful, smart, rich, and educated. She just a prostitute!! I'm talking to myself like a crazy.

I can’t hold it anymore. I change my clothes and grab my key. I get in to my car, then I drive it to that ‘cafe’.

Last time, Akane can accept about that because I didn’t know that place before. But, how if she look me today?! I’m too embarassed to imagine about it.

I get out from my car and wanna enter that place.

A men come after me, “Wow… your car change again. You must be very rich. Why did you go last time? I already talk about you to ‘black angel.”

Ohh.. this men is from last time. "I have an urgent appointment last time. So, please kindly call that girl again. I will wait here.. it’s too crowded in there."

I hope that excuse will works, I don’t wanna meet Akane in there!

That men looks confuse, “okay.. I owe you, that's because you gave me an amazing amount of money last time. I even didn’t do anything for you. Wait a minute.” He run inside that place.

Ahh.. Thanks God, it’s works.

A few minutes later that men come here again, “She said that she will come.” He grinned.

I open my wallet. I take some of my money and give it to him. “Thanks brother.” I smile.

He smile too and he’s about to go. Suddenly, I have a great idea. I hold his arm. “Can you help me one thing again?” I give him some money again. “You know… that was the first time I came here, and now.. I’m not really comfortable too. Can she go out with me?”  I give him some money again. “Just 3 hours, I promise.”

"Sorry.. actually, you must pay her by yourself to inside. But, I think I can help you."

Gotcha! I grinned, “How much I need to pay?” He tell her price and I pay it. “Nice to know you, boy.”

"Don’t mind. You can call me if you need any help again." Then he go away.

I saw that men talk to another Matsui and pointed at me. Okay, I’m really nervous now! I even not this nervous when I need to attend a company meeting.

"So… you’re a rich girl that he said." she walk so calmly, then she touch my hand. My mind became so blank. She's about to kiss me, but I avoid her.

"NO!! Don’t get too near. I - I just wanna talk with you." I look away. If she ‘attacking’ me again.. I will run away.

She laugh, “You’re cute. You pay that much just because you wanna talk with me?”

"Ye-yes." I wanna die!!!! I didn’t look her face, because I’m too nervous.

She take a cigarette, then she smoke. “Okay, let’s talk then.”

"Not here. Let’s go to a more comfortable place."

Her face become more closer to me. I look away. I still don’t have enough courage to look her face. She touch my face. “Hotel?”

I avoid her hand, “NO. NO!! Please don’t act like that again. I just need to talk. Nothing else.” I must defending myself better. She’s too seductive. "Now, please get in to my car."

I open the door for her. She smile and she get in. I take a very-very deep breath before I get in too. My heartbeat still uncontrolled.

I start the engine, “Let’s just go to a restaurant.”

"Up to you." She still smoke in my car, I don’t like it but I can’t do anything.

After 15 minutes, we’re arrived. We order some drinks.

We just silent after that. I try to break this silent, “How are you?”

But she laugh, “How are you? I kinda back to school. I’m fine.”

"Ahh.. sorry." I just look to the table. Silent again…..

"I’m get bored now. Actually, what do you want? If there's nothing, we can back now." She stand up.

"No. Please don’t." I hold her hand. "I just too nervous." Finally, I have a courage to look her face.

As I saw last time.. she’s really gorgeous with that black outfit. "I'm sorry to make you bored. I will act naturally." I smile at her.

She stop smoke for a while, she look at me. "You're a weird girl."

"Yes, I am." I grinned. "Let's go to Shibuya!"

"She's shock, "With this outfit? Everyone will look at me strangely. You must be crazy."

I call the waitress and pay the bill. "Yes, I'm crazy." I grab her hand and drag her to my car.

After some minutes.

"We're arrive. Ahh.. wait here, I will buy a proper clothes for you." I get out and looking for some clothes. I never buy a clothes in a market like this, but what can I do? Her outfit is too sexy to walk in this place.
After I found it, I go back to my car. "Here. Change your clothes inside my car. Nobody can see you changing."

She look at me. Somehow I just saw a sad face, "What's wrong? If you didn't like it.. I can buy another one."

"No, this's fine. You don't get in too?"

I'm blushed, "No. I will wait here." I close the door.

Then, she come out. "Let's go."

"Wow..... you looks nice in any outfit." I smile. Actually.. I only bought a shirt, short-jeans, and a sneakers for her.

"Why are we here? It feels... something wasn't right. My customers never brought me here before."

"That's why I bring you here." I hold her hand. I look deep into her eyes. "I wanna date with you like other couples. not in a club, cafe, bed, or in a hotel. I wanna us became an ordinary couple in 1 night."

I swear that I look she didn't blinked for a few seconds. "You said.. this is your first time. So, I think you'll never forget me." I grinned.

She look away, "Do not get too confident."

I smile, "Let's walk around. You can play or buy anything you want." I saw a machine there, "Hey, let's take a picture together!!" I drag her.

"What?! We're not an highschool student anymore."

I give her my dog-plead-cute eyes. "Pleaseeee..."

"Urgh, FINE!" She rolled her eyes. "This is so silly and childish. I can't believe that you pay me for this. You can play here with anyone."

==================== TO BE CONTINUED ===================

Yeahh.. that's Rena's job. But don't worry... this fanfic is safe, I didn't have any talent to write a smut thing anyway.  :mon sweat:

I got my inspiration from This and This

Ahh.. my eyes burning.. :mon crazyinlove:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 07:39:10 PM »
I have one really important question.
Is this sad or happy story? I need to prepare myself..............well you don't need to answer. :P
Thanks for update.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 09:14:25 PM »
Wow this is kinda different from what I imagined. It is really interesting. I really want to know how this is going to develop. Why Churi works there?

Oh my so many questions ><

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 01:37:55 AM »
I have one really important question.
Is this sad or happy story? I need to prepare myself..............well you don't need to answer. :P
Thanks for update.

You ask a question but I don't need to answer.. hmm... okay. Hahaha.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 01:46:48 AM »
Wow this is kinda different from what I imagined. It is really interesting. I really want to know how this is going to develop. Why Churi works there?

Oh my so many questions ><

Thank you for the update o/

Yup.. this is a different genre.

I got an idea when I saw Jurina in Darkness PV and then I watch Rena sexy dance when team E sing 'lay down'. >.<

Your question about Churi will answered...... in the second and the last part. She has 2 reasons.

Offline ifzhaa

• I <3 KojiYuu w w w w w w w
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 02:37:11 AM »
 :twothumbs  XD always fallin love with your fics, this is a great story anakpanti-san..... waiting for next update  :heart:  :heart:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 03:04:30 AM »
:twothumbs  XD always fallin love with your fics, this is a great story anakpanti-san..... waiting for next update  :heart:  :heart:

wow... you gave your first post for me? I'm touched.  :shy2:
Thanks for your support.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Finger Skippin` Jive