JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope

Author Topic: GenkingBlack's Vault | Who do you love the most? [WMatsui] (03/04/17)  (Read 73846 times)

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Hello, its me again :on gay: :on gay:

I'm planning to make a lot of OS or not more than 10 chapters   :whistle: :whistle:
So I decided, to make this as my Base thread for my future project  :kekeke: :kekeke:
I'll make an index for that, to make my reader easy to navigate my project.  :bingo:

ps. I'm still learning about writing fanfiction , and i'd be glad if you can left comment  :on cny2:

Index :

Encounter | WMatsui
Chapter 1 (Below this post)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (END)

Puppy's Problem (OS) | WMatsui
Poster and Prelim (OS) | WMatsui
Who do you love the most? (OS) |WMatsui *latest update*

Uninvited Guest | Furuyanagi
Airi's POV
Churi's POV

Dream of You | SaeYuki x SaeRena
Chapter 1. Me
Chapter 2. Memories
Chapter 3. First Step
Chapter 4. Who are you?
Chapter 5. Blue Umbrella

Prediction (OS) | SaeYuki
6th place to.. (OS) | SaeYuki
Expectation (2-shots) [1] [2] | SaeYuki
Birthday's Effect | SaeYuki
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:18:13 PM by genkingblack »
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Secret Vault OS/Drabble - Code 1. Wmatsui (15/1/16)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 07:54:32 PM »
I wrote this while listening Tsuyogari Tokei non-stop for Rena’s Part, Enjoy~

Encounter

Rena’s POV

Even though, my own time is the REAL one.

Past, Present and Future seems like they’re moving at high speed and coming down on me in slow motion

*Flashback*

After the lecturer went out of the class. I packed all of my stuff and quicken my steps towards door of classroom. There’s hand holding up my wrist, I looked back and here he is my boyfriend Furukawa Airi

“Let me go, Airi” I tried to shook his hand away, still he doesn’t plan to let go

“Just tell me, what’s wrong? I’ve been calling you for thousand times”

If anyone heard us, probably they thought it just lover’s spat. As we always bickering about silly things this and that, but in the end we always laughed it out or kissing at the end. silly right? Personally I do want to think that me and him are having just another lover’s spat now. but the reality totally different, at least this time

“How long are you gonna keep this up, Airi?”

“What do you mean?”

I don’t know if Airi is an excellent actor or he’s just a pretty good liar. Sudden thought came into my mind, how long has he been lied to me?

“I know you’ve been cheating with Churi behind my back!”

I tried my best holding up my tears. I raised my hand to Airi’s face, ready to make contact. Suddenly he grabbed my hand in the air, raise his own hand to my cheek.

*SLAPP*

I swore time went slowly when it’s happen, although the pain still hit me hard.

*End of Flashback*

Here I am inside bullet train, even I don’t know where I could ended up. I just don’t want to go home, yet I have nowhere to go. I noticed people stare at me or some of them just take a glance, when I was about to stare at them back. they are pretend to do something else or divert their eyes. I look at the window, find out the answer as I saw my own reflection. I brushed edge of my lips, there is a red bruise. Instead of feeling pain from it, I could hear my heart screaming in pain, and sound of the blood dropped from it. I leaned my head on the window, silent tears flowing in my cheeks

“I guess, the watch of my heart is really pretending to be strong”

*End of Rena’s POV*

At Station somewhere else

*Jun’s POV*

I begin to love someone else

That is the only thing she said to me

*Flashback*

“Mayu, don’t leave me please”

I begged her not to go, I held her body as if there is no tomorrow. I buried my face on her neck, inhaling her strawberry-perfume, I raised my other hand to caressed her hair gently. Her presence only could make my mind at ease, inhaling her smell is never fail brought warmth in my heart. This time, I could only sense coldness aura from her. Her body is stay still, didn’t budge a bit. she didn’t even bother to return my warm embrace

“Don’t make it harder for me, Ju”

I hold out my breath after heard it, I never thought the girl in my embrace now could say those words. I broke the embrace, want to look at her dark-brown orbs. that’s my favorite part of her, I know the moment she lie when I gaze at her eyes. I cupped her cheeks, still put my puppy smile in front of her.

“Just tell me what’s wrong?”

“Nothing wrong, it just my heart no longer the same”

Mayu looking  down averted her eyes, I know she’s lying now. because she didn’t even look at me in the eyes. I took a deep breath, once again I hold her in my arms. this time isn’t tight the one before

“Is it my fault? You know I could change, just don’t say that you’re gonna leave me”

Mayu this time broke the hug, she look at me. as her eyes looking at me with those sad gaze, she bit her upper lip tried her best holding out her tears.  When I was about to hug her again, she raised her hand and give don’t-hug-me-now sign. There was a pregnant silent between us, I could sense that she is really pondering about what she wants to say. After a while, she still stood there, no words came from her mouth, seriously her silence and my curiosity both killing me. I decided to speak something that could be ease the awkward air, or that was I thought

“What is it? As long as there’s no one else. I forgive you already” I give her my best smile

Mayu’s eyes suddenly locked on mine, as my effort before become waste looking at how she’s easily turn her eyes on me. I catch a bit guilt, sad and fear in her eyes. I thought Mayu will give him explanation about her reaction. After that I heard her mumbling something

“I’m sorry Ju..” She stopped for a while, contemplating, carefully choose her words and continue “I begin to love someone else”

*End of Flashback*

After that, Mayu left me alone in this station, I could not say anything. Because it seemed like everything happened is surreal for me. I could feel her warmth body still lingering in my both hands, then slowly I closed my eyes. as if our memories when we were together play back in my brain, when we first met, when we decided to going out, when we shared our first kiss in the ferris wheel. as our memories still continue played, both my cheeks feel something warm down from my eyes a bit salty. for the first time I broke into silent cry, I look down my face didn’t want to make fussed because its kinda weird to see a man crying in the station. Thanks God, I haven’t cut my hair yet

*End of Jun’s POV*

General POV

“Don’t worry just cry as much as you want, I’ll use my body to cover you”

Jun surprised, he took a peek between his strain of hair. Jun saw a glimpse back of a girl who sat beside him now. He can’t see her face but for sure the girl has long raven hair and pale skin. Jun actually want to took a little longer staring at the girl, but right now his devastated feeling is much greater than his curiosity
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:46:03 PM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
****, why is Airin always the bad guy...  :cry: And (s)he's always cheating on Rena for Churi too...

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 11:43:04 PM »
good story here chicky chick~ ,waitiimg for more~  :grin: :deco:
****, why is Airin always the bad guy...  :cry: And (s)he's always cheating on Rena for Churi too...

I think it's just that furuyanagi is destined to be together...
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 09:49:28 AM »
So the story began with both of them felt heartbroken, is there any continuation?
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 12:18:33 PM »
I see it's an OS or drabble, ao there's no next chapter, or you will write the next chapter???

and the end..... much greater than.....???

nice OS there fella....  :twothumbs

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 12:48:06 AM »
Quote from: MaYukiIsLife link=topic=40099.msg1362187#msg1362187 date=1452.gr814

just coincidence :D
it just pop-up in my mind, no ill feelings toward Airi btw :)

and arent we ship Furuyanagi more ? :3

good story here chicky chick~ ,waitiimg for more~  :grin: :deco:

I think it's just that furuyanagi is destined to be together...

whooooaaaa isnt the first time you left comment on mine vin? ._.

Basically its just an OS, should I continue it?

So the story began with both of them felt heartbroken, is there any continuation?

Yap, they are both heartbroken..
do you want too see the continuation (?) I intend to make an OS

I see it's an OS or drabble, ao there's no next chapter, or you will write the next chapter???

and the end..... much greater than.....???

nice OS there fella....  :twothumbs

whoooaa thanks for the comment!
never expecting from you, since i've been read some of ur ff also :3

yeah it basically I wrote this as OS in my mind..
but since there are more people ask the continuation...
do you want to see more of it (?)

@Calista_castro : altho you havent left comment, since you personally  contact me. i'm glad you noticed a few mistakes I made. mybe (silent) reader also confused with it. but I have edited it so there will no confusion. thanks again!

@All : i have a lot of to write but since right now the signal in here bad not to mention personal life also. but i'll be back soon. thanks for reading~ :on gay:
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 05:52:27 PM »
I'm still away from home, tomorrow is a big day. but i couldnt sleep so i decided to make Furuyanagi story, enjoy~

Uninvited Guest

“Tadaimaaa”

Slighty loose my tie a bit while closing the door behind me. strange, because no one reply. Actually I live alone in my tiny apartment, now you must be wondering why am I expecting someone replying my greetings ? Because since 3 months ago, there is always this uninvited guest in my room. She is a former classmate in College, to be honest I don’t know her so well, we rarely talked while back at college. Just one day I met her at café which is my favorite place to hang out, ah it’s not that I have someone to hang with. Usually, I spend my free-time after work reading a couple of books there. It was café that provided book to read while having tea of coffee time. Of course at that time,I recognized her at once because unlike me, she is actually a quite famous at our years. I intend to ignore her and looking forward to my coffee time this time I chose shounen manga to accompany me. Until someone nudge my shoulder, yeah it was her since that she always around  me.

I took off my shoes, and continue roaming my apartment, it was very dark I tried to search the switch to turn on the lamp. before I could move a bit further, I felt  a pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Guess whooo~”

I snorted a bit, luckily it was dark because unintentionally a faint of smile drew in my face, I could easily tell whose voice that is. Instead of answering the latter question, I remained calm.

“Couldn’t you guess at all, Airi?”

Now, there’s frustrated tone in the latter voice. my smile grew wider, I tried my best not to burst out laugh, still not bother answering her

“It’s me you know! How could you not know?”

Finally the girl let go of her hands, I turned around and seeing the latter girl frowned her eyebrows, her cheeks puffed and not forget her both arms crossed now.

“Of course I know it’s you. who doesn’t?”

I scratched my eyes, kept blink a couple of times, my eyes needs to adapt because the lamp is finally turn on as her reached the switch. Ah I forgot to tell you who she is, Let me introduce you to this uninvited guest, her name is Takayanagi Akane, but most of our peers called her Churi. I used to call her with Takayanagi-san or Akane, but she forced me to call her Churi. Why Churi? Hmm maybe because she is famous for her love towards bird. I can remember she’s the president of Animal Club at College. Why is she here? I could ask the same question you know, because I don’t quite understand why she is here nor why did I always let her come here.

“If so, why don’t you say anything?”

“Probably because I’m tired” I pretend to massage my neck as if that it’s ache somewhere

Hearing that, she stomping her feet, leaving me and went to the living room where is the sofa located. she took a seat at the corner of sofa. I don’t quite understand why she easily got angry because of this. This time I don’t want to anger her more, I followed her movement decided took a seat beside her. Suddenly she got up

“Where do y-“

Before I could finish, She stopped in front of me, her eyes locked on mine. there is pregnant silent between us, until she decided to broke the ice

“Spread your legs”

My eyes widen, I swore my heart beating faster, my brain still processing what’s she meant.  At the other hand, looking at no movement from me, she took initiative to separated my thigh with her own hands until a certain gap. Of course I’m shock, who’s doesn’t?

“W-What are you doi-”

My sentences cut because sudden movement from her, she is sitting between my thighs. My body literally frozen, couldn’t move at all moreover I could take a glimpse of her beautiful nape behind her t-shirt. Did I say beautiful? honestly not only her nape, but all of her is gorgeous. Tho I’d never mention about this to her, yeah I do think that compliment is usual routine for her. I could smell her strawberry perfume, she has very nice smell. Wait why does I sounds like a hentai? Back to where I am, I can feel my heart was about to burst, all I can do is pray that she doesn’t notice.

“Don’t you forget something?”

There she goes again, it’s not the first time she act this way. I know what she is talking about, she usually asked me to hug her, pat her head or just texted me to get dinner together. honestly I don’t mind about that, I just felt bad for her as I know exactly how’s the loneliness consumed you. Mostly many people would said that her current situation is like a lost-dog, but in her case should I said that she’s like lost-bird instead (?). Nevertheless I do think that she could easily find another person who willing to be by her side.

“Airi?”

She turned her body now facing me, then she cupped my cheeks and her eyes just say to me what-is-wrong.

“Hm-mm” I patted her he head, brushed her hair, play couples strain of hair with my fingers. “What’s with this position btw? I mean I think this sofa could easily fit for 3 or more person”

“This?”

She turn around again, this time she pulled my hand and silently snake around her waist, she put her palm covered my hands, and turn her gaze into slightly into mine.

“I just want to be pampered by you, only you.. Airi, Will you?”

Her eyes are so captivating, my body began move by itself. slowly my lips leaned towards hers, my eyes locked on her eyes but before it could touch. I stopped, there is doubt in my mind, I do feel scared of she’ll reject me. as if could sense my hesitant, she cupped my cheeks and smile. without further ado, I pressed my lips against hers. slowly but sure, she reciprocated the kiss. her kiss is so good, I turn around her body to make our position comfortable without break the kiss. now she sitting on my lap, I put my hands wrapped her waist to pulled her body closer to mine, she put her arms into my neck. I tilted my head a bit to gain more access into her mouth. the kisses going wild when our tongue began to fight for dominance, I sucked her tongue she let out a soft moan, for revenge she  teased me with pck by peck on my lower lip. for desperation, I put my hand behind her head so she can’t go anywhere, and hungrily eat her lips tp continue our kisses. after a while sadly, we have to apart because we still need air to breath.

“Hey Churi, do you have anything to do tomorrow?”

“No, why?”

“I just want to buy new bed, want to come?”

“Sure things, but I thought yours still new”

“Yes it is, but I think my single bed isn’t fit for two people tho. Perhaps next time I couldn’t stop myself” I grinned

I swore I could see a tint of pink shows in her cheeks, how could she become more adorable than this? I took something from my pocket. it was a little box with pink ribbon, I gave her open-it sign. she took it from me, and opened it there is a key with a tiny paper.

Stop being a uninvited guest, just live with me together Churi

“Baka-Airi, I’ve waited for you to say that forever”

I pulled her into my arms, she tighten the embrace. I could tell she smile because yeah if she saw me, currently I’m smiling ear to ear.

Yeah I guess having uninvited guest in your apartment isn’t bad at all

i'll make up for index later  :thumbsup :nervous
My Projects :

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Buciq's Secret Vault OS/Drabble - Code 2. Furuyanagi (19/1/16)
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 06:11:02 PM »
Kyaaaaaa!!
Churi is seriously cute, but actually i was wondering, did Airin give key to Churi? How Churi can go inside of Airin's apartment before?
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 11:38:20 PM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :tama-apeshit: :tama-apeshit: :tama-apeshit: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-bigheart: :tama-bigheart:

*All he can do to express how cute he thinks this furuyanagi oneshot is*

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 06:11:40 AM »

:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

:ding: :on GJ: :kneelbow: :on drink:

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 01:00:18 PM »
Damn this OS is too cute :shy2: :shy2: The Furuyanagay feels~!!!! :luvluv1:

Thank you for this OS! I love it so much~
しらたき〜

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 04:14:21 PM »
I don't really know what to say... except that this indeed a cute FuruYanagi OS  :shy2:

(oh...and of course I'll be waiting for that Churi's POV you mentioned on Line!)  :kekeke:

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 05:00:34 PM »
 :cool1: i think you made SKE FF

May I ask you to make OS about AtsuYuki/ AtsuRena/ JuriAtsu
I just love to pair Atsuko with anyone..

But I love Yuki more..  :ptam-glow:

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 05:58:15 PM »
Kyaaaaaa!!
Churi is seriously cute, but actually i was wondering, did Airin give key to Churi? How Churi can go inside of Airin's apartment before?
I think Churi is really cute :3 :on gay:
ah about how did she go inside? I guess love will find a way rite?  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
i'll write for Churi's POV next, kay?  :whistle:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :tama-apeshit: :tama-apeshit: :tama-apeshit: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-bigheart: :tama-bigheart:

*All he can do to express how cute he thinks this furuyanagi oneshot is*
Glad you like it, maybe i could make more Furuyanagi in the future  :whistle: :shifty:

:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

:ding: :on GJ: :kneelbow: :on drink:
imoutoooo-chaaaannn  :on gay: :on gay: :nya: :nya:

Damn this OS is too cute :shy2: :shy2: The Furuyanagay feels~!!!! :luvluv1:

Thank you for this OS! I love it so much~
Ah sasugaaa comment from SKE's hardcore fans, sankyuuu mai-chan :on gay:

I don't really know what to say... except that this indeed a cute FuruYanagi OS  :shy2:

(oh...and of course I'll be waiting for that Churi's POV you mentioned on Line!)  :kekeke:
ah ! This time i didnt have to just mention you as honorable mention rite  :hiakhiakhiak: *if you get what i mean*
yap probably do the Churi's version, just wait. okay?  :luvluv2:

:cool1: i think you made SKE FF

May I ask you to make OS about AtsuYuki/ AtsuRena/ JuriAtsu
I just love to pair Atsuko with anyone..

But I love Yuki more..  :ptam-glow:

Ah honestly i love akb more than SKE, but this pairing really caught my eyes  :shifty: :shifty:

ah about request, i dont think i could take any request for now. i just dont want to disappointed some reader with my bad writing  :kneelbow:

I love Yuki too  :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Thank you for comments and feedback, this time i'll make another fic, this time for my lovely Sae-boy fufufu  :shifty: :shifty:
FYI i'll write for Encounter (Wmatsui) for couple or more chapter and Furuyanagi for Churi's version  :bingo: :hee: :hee:
But like you know, I'm slow writer :on gay:
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Secret Vault (Base Thread as Now) - Code 3. Saex???? (6/2/16)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 06:00:42 PM »

Dream of you

Chapter 1. Me

“I love you”

I gazed upon her both orbs, her brunette-brown eyes, just stayed there for couple minutes. I could feel the times went slower when we always did it. her eyes so captivating, it was like she put a spells on me. Little bit I put of a strain of her hair behind the ear. My fingers running on her hair, gave a little patted on it.  my lips formed a beaming smile, really the best smile I could ever gave to someone. She cupped my cheek on her right hand, gave her warmest smile.. yes it was smile that I fell in love with. she’s closing gap between us, pressed her lips against mine. The kiss itself gave electricity all over my body, soon I could felt warmth came into my heart, as is thousand butterflies in my tummy. Slowly my eyes closing so did she, the kiss went slowly, our lips apart and clashed again. it was full of love and not a little bit of lust. She finally broke the kiss, still cupped my cheek

“I know, I love you too Sae”

I pulled her closer to mine, hugged her tight as if i don’t want to let go of her warm body.

“Don’t you ever leave me”

“I’ll promise that we aren’t going to be apart, ever”

She snaked her arms on my neck, rest her head on my shoulder. That was really beautiful sight

But you lied, in the end you are the one who left me.

*Bip Bip Bip*

“-ae..oii Sae, wake up or you’ll be late”

I rubbed my eyes, still adapt with sudden brightness in my room. I found a little traces of the dry liquid on my cheek and frowned looking at the figure in front of me. The latter open curtain, sunlight beaming so bright, slightly covered my eyes with palm, figuring out who the latter is.

“Yuu, is that you?”

“Of course, sorry if I’m not the girl of your dr-”

I threw pillow to him, because of his good reflex he could easily evade. He laughed it up, and sit on the end of my bed. I stretched up my both hands in the air, Yuu lie down on the bed looking at ceiling 

“Dream of her again?”

“…”

“It’s been a year already Sae, you-”

“Hai Hai, don’t start my day with another lecture”

I jumped out of bed, and went to bathroom. I turn on shower, sit below of it. I close my eyes, letting of the water ran over all over body. there are another warm liquid flowing through my cheeks. Since last year, I’ve been dreaming of her. Lately it’s been mostly every night she came, as if her image burned in my eyes I could see her vividly when I was about to close my eyes, I still could heard her laugh, I could still feel her touch in my skin. I don’t want to remember you at all, but my heart did. my heart longing for you, what should I do? I rest my head against wall. Then, I heard yell behind the door

“Stop being melancholic in the morning! We still have morning class”

I can’t help but smiling, here he goes again. Oshima Yuu, my best friend as well as my neighbor, we currently live in the same apartment but his room is beside mine. He knew everything that happened, he was there when I was down on my knees. If not because of Yuu, maybe I’ll become a depressed person, yeah just call me weak or what. I did love her too much, and it did hurt me so much.

After done take a bath, next I opened my wardrobe I took out a black t-shirt and gingham check shirt along with blue jeans. It’s already 8.45, I’m rushing wear it and took a glance at mirror, finishing with adjusting my crook collar. I saw Yuu already making tired face in front of the door, I wrapped my left arm around his shoulder and smile.

“You should be grateful that you have me as friend” He punched my arm

“Of course I am”

Luckily we both live in apartment which is near to our campus. I said goodbye to Yuu because we have different major, he’s on veterinarian while I am on Architect. my first subject is physic, its actually  general class. so there are many people from any major that need this subject for their transcript. I roaming the class, only few seat left. There’s an empty seat near window, but a slender figure caught my eyes. for a second I didn’t move, she really look a lot like her from behind. She currently reading a book, I’ve never see her around this class before, little did I know that she’s already notice me stare at her.

“Aren’t you going to sit or just stare at me?”   

“S-Sorry”

I pull a chair beside her, after that I’ve tried my best to get my attention to the lecturer, but occasionally I took a glance at the girl beside me. Not long after, pain come inside my head. Ah not again - I whispered and massaged my temple. Since a year ago, my sleeping cycle has disturbed by the dream. I could sleep only for 4-5 hours a day, there is a two days straight I couldn’t close my eyes at all. Struggling to stay awak, soon my vision blurred, I can’t keep this pain at all nor continue focus at the board. Slowly I leaned my head against desk, hoping that lecturer doesn’t notice me take a nap for a while. I’m not fully sleep yet I felt someone’s brushed my hair

“That must be hard for you, Sae”

TO BE CONTINUE
My Projects :

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Buciq's Secret Vault (Base Thread) Code 3.Sae x ???? (6/2/16)
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 06:17:00 PM »
Please. Can you continuing this fic as soon as possible?
This kinda attract my attention anyway.

Thanks for the fic, author-san^^
Gonna wait for the next one~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2016, 04:28:32 PM »
Please. Can you continuing this fic as soon as possible?
This kinda attract my attention anyway.

Thanks for the fic, author-san^^
Gonna wait for the next one~
This? you mean the dream of you?  :dunno:

Thanks God someone read it, i thought this fic is boring somehow ._.

Hmmm probably will do, just wait okay, already drabble some for next chpter. :stuffed: :stuffed:
but as i told you i'm slow writer. :kneelbow:

Thankyou :on gay:
My Projects :

Offline love angel

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2016, 05:01:08 PM »
 Its not boringgg!!!!
 Its amazingggg!!!!
 Update soon author  :bow: :bow: :bow:
 N i hope that girl is yuki bcuz im saeyuki shipper,
 Thanksss author sannn  :twothumbs

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 06:26:27 PM »
niceee....keep it up..dont drop it..both of ur fic
well..there always hater etc...or the people who love their pair too much crazily ( a bit like me..lol)..haha...and we cant
change the pair we liked so..yeap..just keep writing what u like..the pair u love and the story u make with ur heart happily :thumbsup :thumbsup

whose the girl patting her head and who the one sae staring at???

but hahaha...i kinda detect some drama and more drama..so dont make em hatin yuki@rena in ur fic..use others..pppfffffttt

ps: why in the world i cant vote in ur polls..=='

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope