JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - Up in the Air

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 234161 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]
« on: August 24, 2007, 10:37:29 AM »
A content page which is supposed to make finding fics things easier. It also serves as a list to all the stories in this thread as of now.

Unlock My Heart

Features Gaki, Kame and Reina. Set in an alternate universe where they aren't idols but normal girls.

Prologue
Chapter 1 - New Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Her Name
Chapter 3 - Miss K
Chpater 4 - Together and Alone

Last Thing On My Mind
TakaGaki. Ends in tragedy (kinda).

Never My Interntion
TakaGaki with Eri. Risa is just a good friend to Eri, or is she more?

Room in My Heart [Sakura Mankai Edition]
KameMame with Ai. Ai sees something she shouldn't have.

Guardian Angel

Revolves around the 56kkies. Complicated relationships abound.

Trailer: Version 1
Trailer: Version 2
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Don't Go Away
Chapter 2 - Between Then and Now
Chapter 3 - Trying To Pull Myself Away
Chapter 4 - In Another Time
Chapter 5 - Before Sunrise
Chapter 6 - Polar Blackout
Chapter 7 - You Never Knew
Chapter 8 - Remember. Snow. Flower
Chapter 9 - When Night Becomes Day
Chapter 10 - The Card of Fate
Chapter 11 - Because I Love You
Chapter 12 - Remember Me This Way
Epilogue

Doki Dorky

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Touch Me [Egao yes Nude Edition]
TakaGaki. Aika is there too.

Priceless Gift
Risa and Sayumi spend the day together and buried feelings are uncovered.

The Cinderella Series

Inspired by "Cinderella the musical." A 2008 production.

Prince Charming
GakiShige. Arrival of Prince Gaki.

Fairytale
TakaGaki with impled GakiKame.

Glass Slipper
Chapter 1 - C/C Cinderella Concoction
Chapter 2 - Awakened
Chapter 3 - Magic
Chapter 4 - Enchanted (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Enchanted (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Noble
Chapter 7 - Queen
Chapter 8 - Palace
Chapter 9 - Cursed (Part 1)
Chapter 10 - Cursed (Part 2)
Chapter 11 - Devoted
Chapter 12 - Promise
Chapter 13 - Offspring
Chapter 14 - Missing
Chapter 15 - Pieces
Chapter 16 - Hostage
Chapter 17 - Eternal
Chapter 18 - Sacrifice
Chapter 19 - Reunion
Chapter 20 - Destiny
Epilogue
Epilogue #2

That's When I Love You
TakaGaki song-fic.

Sky Blue
A new pairing.
KohaMittsui. In a world where they aren't idols but normal students.

So Much [Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition] ~ Part 1
So Much [Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition] ~ Part 2
So Much [Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition] ~ Epilogue
KameMame, inspired by Eri's rendition of the song.

Water Drop
Short TakaGaki piece.

Risa 20th birthday fic.

If I'm Not In Love
An old pairing that has been missing recently, KameShige.

She Gathers Rain
Take a guess who this pairing is.

27 Dresses
TaKaGaki + a movie

Not Like This ~ Naichau Kamo Edition
TakaGakiKame.

Midnight

Not set in the present.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Trailer
Chapter 5

The Only Way
KameMame as cops.

HWTD

Pepper Keibu ~ Hawaiian Version

Now and Forever
Koharu and ?

You Belong With Me
TanaShige song fic.

Why Are We Still Friends
One sided love.

I...Touch?
Eri has an Ipod Touch and she named it Kame Touch.

Moon Crying
Sad TakaGaki :(

Broken – Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai Edition
It's the making OgMN's making of...

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 1
Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 2
56kkies fic.

DUO ~ Part 2
DUO ~ Part 2
TakaGaki with a twist.

Outing
Mindless, happy TakaGaki.

Not Goodbye

Hawaiian Surprise

Invisible

100) In Case It Rains ~ Part 1
In Case It Rains ~ Part 2

[url=http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=12190.msg800561#msg800561]99) I Have to Love You ~ Part 1

I Have to Love You ~ Part 2

Futari

OPV Collection

TanaShige
Yume no Uta

KameMame
No One Else

TakaGaki
Ai no Uta

-----------------------------------

Unlock My Heart

PROLOGUE

"Get back here, I said get back here!"

A man in his late forties shouted in rage at the figure whose back was turned away. Not getting a response from the young woman who was equally infuriated, he picked up the nearest object and flung it against the wall where she stood. Pieces of flying glass from the shattered vase ricocheted off the wallpapered surfaced and exploded in all directions. One piece caught the delicate skin of the girl's face and left a thin red line running down from beneath her eye. The wound mirrored the angry red marks in her palm as she dug her fingersnails in deeper.

"I hate you..."

-----

"When are you gonna pay up? You are 2 weeks late!"

The fuming landlord pounded on the door of one of his tenants. It wasn't the first time she had defaulted on payment. Not getting a response from within the room where he was sure she was hiding, he swore and cursed loudly.

"If you don't pay up by the end of the week, I'm throwing your things out!"

Kicking at the flimsy door to make his point, the unkept man pulled out the cigarette hanging from the edge of his mouth and threw it to the side carelessly before leaving the corridor. As the old and dirty hallway of the dilapidated building once again fell into silence, the soft sobbing sounds of a girl could be heard emerging from behind that same door.

"If only..."

-----

"Another one! Hey you, I said one more!"

Dressed in a suit with his tie hanging loosely around his neck, the man sat slumped against the tabletop of a dingy bar. Dark and smoky, the place was hardly the kind that would make it into the pages of any tourist travel guide. Filled with rowdy and noisy men who made up the scum of society, only the poorest and most underprivileged would be found working here.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

Her thin body shaking with fear, the girl bowed repeatedly to try and appease the drunken man. But it was no use, standing up from the counter chair and making his way clumsily to the young waitress, the man raised one arm and swung it down hard across her face. Falling onto the floor a distance away and banging her head on the cold cement floor, blood trickled from her forehead and lips while tears blurred her vision.

"Why..."

-----

Three girls,
three different lives.

With one thing in common, 
they meet each other.

Life before was cruel,
in the end...
Will it all change?

-----------------------------

New story by me :P I'm trying a darker themed fic this time. Hopefully I don't fall too flat XD If there is anyone reading this who hasn't read my first fic, you can check it out below.

The Lines Are Blurred...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:45:37 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: More Than One Story ... [Prologue Up]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »
I wonder who the girls are... Their lives are horrid to say the least ._.

I liked "The lines are blurred" :D so I'm interested in this too.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 10:49:48 AM by inDeceit »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 11:08:02 AM »
Wow, interesting premise. ^_^

Since there's not much to comment on yet, I'll be evil and play the nitpicky proofreader. XD

shattered vase ricocheted off the wallpapered surfaced
It's "surface", not "surfaced". ^_^

Not getting a response from the young woman who was equally infuriated
I would suggest putting a comma in between "woman" and "who". This is more my own personal view on sentence structure, since without the comma it feels odd to me somehow. XDD

Yeah that's it. Just in the mood to be picky (philosophy does strange things...). I can always proofread for you when I have time. ^_^

Update when you have time! Will wait to see where you go with this. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 05:49:43 PM »
Can we guess who the girls are?  :D

Since it's 3 of them...I'm guessing it's the Rokkies. Reina's the first, Sayu's the second, and Eri's the third.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 07:16:24 AM »
interesting new fic.. I wonder who's who.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story ... [Chapter 1]
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 10:57:45 AM »
Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

Gathering together whatever little possessions she had, the girl stuffed them all into her tattered dark green bag with a yellow letter ‘R’ sewn onto it before creeping silently out of the room. Passing by the landlord’s bedroom door, she slowed down to make sure the creaky floorboards did not let out a single squeak. When she was almost at the main door, a small blue toolbox caught her eye. Bending down and carefully picking the metal case up, she then twisted the door knob and slipped out. As soon as she made it past the outer gate, she broke into a run down the dimly lit street and never looked back.

-----

“I’m telling you, we can get a good load of cash for her.”

“I can’t believe he actually took a liking to the scrawny kid.”

“Who cares. I already told him it’s a done deal. We’re sending her over tomorrow.”

Crouching behind the door of the small four by four room that was her sleeping quarters, the girl trembled when she hear what was being said. She was going to be sold, to the very same man who slapped her earlier. Pressing one hand against the cheek that was still red and sore from the forceful smack, she gritted her teeth and swore that she will never be pushed around again. Forming a plan in her mind, she was determined to get out of this sorry excuse of an existence. Tomorrow will be a new day, and tomorrow she will be a new person.

-----

“A couple more meters…and… I’ll be free….”

The girl huffed and puffed as she slid down the water pipes attached to the exterior of the building she had just escaped from. A thin cloth bag slung over her bare shoulders and she was only wearing a sleeveless top in the cold autumn month. It was apparent her “employers” didn’t treat her very well.

Above her, she could hear sounds of keys jiggling in the distance. Drats, they must be going to check on her. Glancing down for a brief moment, the girl decided to jump the rest of the way. Letting her fingers loosen from the plastic piping, she closed her eyes and waited for the ground to meet her. Unexpectedly, the ground was softer than she thought and made a funny yelping noise. Bewildered, she opened her eyes and came face to face with another pair of widened eyes. 

Before she could say anything, she was forcefully pushed off by the girl she was sitting on top of.

“What the hell?! Don’t you watch where you’re going?”

Standing up and brushing herself off, her human cushion grumbled loudly as she started picking up her things which were scattered around the area.

“What kind of girl crashes into people without a word of apology. And don’t you know to check before jumping off buildings? Innocent people could get hurt!”

“No wait, I am already hurt!”

Pointing to her scratched elbows, the unfortunate passerby glared angrily at the shorter girl in front of her. 

Annoyed at being accused of having no manners, by a girl not much older than herself no less, the young runaway folded her arms as a look of displeasure flashed across her face.

“Look, I was going to apologize before you cut me off with your complaining. I’m sorry alright? So quit whining.”

Her mouth agape at being told off by a kid, the girl dressed in a pair of faded denim overalls tightened the grip on her green duffle bag and took a good swing at her offender.

“Ow! You hit me, who is the one without manners now?”

Staring back defiantly at the walking pillow, she forgot all about the wicked people that had entered her room and found her missing. Frantically searching every corner of the tiny space, they finally had the presence of mind to look out the window and saw their money bag downstairs.

“You little brat!”

Turning her head around towards the voice, she realized they had discovered her successful escape and was going to recapture her at any moment.

Suddenly at a lost, she stood stunned and watched as the couple raced towards her from the foot of the building. The incensed shouting grew increasingly loud and now the angry pair were barely 200 metres away.   

"What are you standing there like a statue for? Run, move!"

Wrapping a hand around the younger's wrist, denium girl tugged at the stoning girl and took off at breakneck speed in the opposite direction from where the couple was coming from.

"You owe me big time kiddo."

-----

inDeceit: You liked TLAB too? Geez thanks  :oops: <-- I know it's an oops smiley but I like to think of it as shy XD

Estrea: Thanks for the corrections. My English standard is pretty horrid. I'll take you up on that offer. I hope you don't regret it :P

JFC: Sure, guess away. There are some hints to who the girls are in this chapter. Try elimination  :lol:

Rei.rev.07: I'm worried you might bash me up when you realize who's who  :D

stefy: Oooh guess, guess ;) It's be fun.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:03:50 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 11:25:54 AM »
 :oops: < I always thought that was a shy smilie ;P

In that case, R for Reina? Well, she is sorta scrawny o.o I would've expected her bag to be purple though XD

-stealthily deletes big part of post XD-

Can't wait for the next chapter :D I'm gonna stalk this topic  :twisted:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 12:01:53 PM by inDeceit »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 11:58:37 AM »
@inDeceit: No no, denim girl is the one with the green bag with the yellow 'R' sewed on it (read closely, I had to read slowly to understand what was going on XD). So denim girl is either Risa or Reina, and while I'm leaning towards it being Reina, who then would be the person who knocked into her (aka the escapee)? The escapee sounds more yankii anyway. XD So my guess is that Risa is denim girl, and Reina is the escapee. Not sure about the 3rd yet. Aichan? Or Eri? Or even Sayu. o_O XDD

Oh and my little bacon friend, I'll be happy to help you with the proofreading, if only I could catch you online and on MSN at the right time. =P We still need to figure out when we can meet up on campus lol. XD

Keep up the good work! (and I'll lay off the correcting here until I can get a hold on you on MSN)  :twisted:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:58:56 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »
Now I'm confused.. damndamndamndamn..
I've to read with my glasses ON next time >__<

*kicks and edits previous post*

oooh....I GET IT NOW!

Okay, heres my guess, if the cast is similar to TLAB
R stands for Reina
Girl being sold is Aichan
Stoning girl The girl that got landed on is Risa?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 03:37:53 AM by inDeceit »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 12:31:55 PM »
*Reads Estrea's comment...*

wait lil_hamz is from Singapore too?! How many Singaporean are there in here?

oh well, lets see... denim girl is Reina? no wait 'R' so Reina, Risa, Rika, Risako........ And the list goes on. I'd say she's Risa or Rika but then she hits people... so it could be Reina.. but but she's taller then the other girl which means it can't be Reina... Building jumping girl could be Ai or Reina.. erm is 'girl who is being sold' and 'building jumping girl' the same person? Andddd there we go, I'm confused.

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »
I'm from Singapore o.o that makes 4?

...Gah, I missed the height issue. o.o Now I'm confused.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »
Stoning girl is Risa?
For some reason I just LOL'ed when I read that. :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story ...
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 08:42:41 AM »
Chapter 2 - Her Name

I can’t keep this up any longer, my lungs are going to burst!

Panting like crazy, the younger girl was being pulled along like a rag doll by the girl she had met just a few minutes earlier. She didn’t know where the other was taking her, but anywhere was better than the hellhole she had been made to grow up in for the past sixteen years.

It’s the sea…

The glittering water, sandy beaches and setting sun were breathtaking. In that instant, she forgot all about the exhaustion and hardship that she had been putting up with. How long ago was it that she had seen anything beautiful? The only life she knew was one filled with demanding work and harsh treatment. Desperate to see more of the picture perfect image, she pulled her wrist free from her savior’s grip.

“What are you doing? We gotta keep running before they catch up!”

Stopping in her tracks and turning back to see what had caused the younger girl to halt to a standstill, she noticed the lone tear that slipped from her eye.

“Hey are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine.”

Embarrassed at being caught in such a vulnerable state by someone she barely knew, she hastily wiped away any evidence of weeping with the back of her hand.

Why does she remind me so much of me?

Shaking her head to clear those thoughts, she then stuck a hand into the front pocket of her overalls until her fingers touched some crisp notes. 

“I know it’s not much but I hope it helps. Take care…kiddo.”

Thrusting the bills into the shorter girl’s thin hands and giving them a quick squeeze, she smiled before finally turning away.

“Wait! I still don’t know your name!”

She didn’t want to remember the only person who was kind to her as the girl who wore blue denim overalls or lugged a green duffle bag around. The least she could do was to commit her name to memory and hope that a day would come when they could somehow meet again. And she made a silent wish that by then, she would have the ability to repay her in some way or another.

“The name’s Risa. Risa Niigaki.”

-----

You know the lack of any grammar errors is due to someone editing this. In this case, it's the almighty Estrea :) Thank you so much!

Well, one of the 3 main girls is already revealed. All I can say about the identities of the other 2 is their names have appeared in some of your guesses. So it’s that easy to guess whom I’m writing about huh XD

Seriously, there are actually people other than I who are so into H!P from the little red dot?

That’s good to know, cuz that would mean I get to have stalking buddies if anyone from H!P comes over again. Who saw Biyuden? I want details :lol:

JFC: Now that you've mentioned it, it does sound pretty funny :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:04:47 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 08:55:29 AM »
Ahh.. so I was wrong  :cry: No matter! XD
So that'll mean the younger girl's Reina?

Gah Biyuden came 2 years ago, sucks I wasn't into H!P yet >__<
and I still don't see the funny ._. T_T

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story ... [Chapter 2]
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »
Ah ha! So 'denim girl' was Risa! 'Girl who is being sold', a sixteen year old girl. Well no need to guess who it is now right? Its Reina~ They part now but I'll bet somehow they'll find each other again.. At least I hope they do.

Well I didn't go stalk Biyuden... I'm not the stalker type and besides I think at the time I was still on the verge of discovering H!P. But I do know someone who did stalk em.. she bloged about it too.. pretty 'whoa!' is you ask me. I guess thats the only way to get an artist's attention huh.

http://gotoumiki.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_archive.html the post is on Friday, August 26, 2005 and Saturday, August 27, 2005

*I wonder if is ok to post someone's blog here without their permission...... she's not using that blog anymore but still..  :kneelbow:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 01:49:15 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww RISA TO THE RESCUEEEEEEEEEEEE! :wriggly:

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 11:03:18 PM »
Aww Nii-Nii~! But this makes me wonder who the third girl is...Ai? Sayu? Eri? Koha? Aika? Junjun? Linlin? But yes, this is an extremely interesting and intriguing story, and I look forward to new chapters and to reminiscing about it on a later date. AKA...MORE CHAPPIES PLEAZ xD
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 12:56:36 PM »
Chapter 3 – Miss K

“Where are you going Miss K…?”

“Don’t call me that! How many times must I repeat myself?”

“Yes, I’m sorry miss K… I mean Missy. But where are you going?”

“Out.”

Rolling her eyes and giving the ends of her wavy hair a light flick, the girl dressed in fashionable clothes twirled around on her expensive heels and continued walking towards the door.

“I’m sorry Missy but Master said you have to stay in the house.”

Barred from the exit by the middle-aged housekeeper, the pretty girl narrowed her eyes at the woman who had been taking care of her since she was a child.

“Move aside.”

“I’m very sorry Missy but these are the Master’s orders.”

Very well, I can always find another way out.

Smiling inwardly, the pompous daughter of the country’s notorious triad boss voiced her opinion, one that was starkly different from her earlier set of thoughts.

“Fine, I’ll take this up with father myself.”

----------

Maybe I shouldn’t have left the kid alone, what if she gets into trouble?

A worried Risa had turned back to hunt for the young runaway some time after they had parted. However, the teenager was no longer at the beach and there was no way of contacting her.

Why did I leave her? Damn, I’m so stupid!

Too caught up with seeking out her target, Risa totally forgot about her own dire circumstances. Having fled from her previous residence. She had to secure some kind of housing before night fell. Not noticing where she had unconsciously wandered, she soon found herself standing outside the compound of a very luxurious mansion.

Wow, these people are freaking rich.

She was just about to leave after mopping up her drool, when a piece of yellow paper flapping with the breeze caught her eye. Walking up closer, she squinted to read the little black font printed neatly on the notice – Help Needed, food and lodging provided. A huge smile spread across Risa’s face at the sight of the first piece of good news she had encountered all day.

----------

“Good day madam, are you still looking for someone to fill this position?”

Holding up the A4 sized advertisement freshly torn off the metal gate, Risa pleaded with the most sincere expression she could muster.

“It is vacant, except that I was thinking of getting a boy for the job. It requires mostly hard labor you see.”

“I can do anything, honest! Gardening, washing the car, cleaning the house, running errands, even walking the dog!”

Eying the lass who had her hair in two pigtails and dressed in faded clothes, the elder woman considered her options. She did need a helper quickly, or risk incurring the Master’s wrath should the young mistress run off as a consequence of her not keeping a stricter eye on her. And there was no other reason to not hire the sincere and candid adolescent with the exception of her gender.

“Very well, I could try you out for a few days. We’ll see how it goes from there.”

“Oh thank you, thank you!”

Bowing repeatedly to the apron-clad housekeeper as she followed her through the wide expanse of garden that stretched for yards around, Risa counted the steps it took to reach the back door.

The family must be awfully big to live in such a gigantic house.

On the other side of the house, exactly opposite from where the pair was walking, the young mistress of the manor had successfully descended four stories with the help of the strong vines that ran from her bedroom’s bay windows to the ground below. 

Who said doors were the only way out.

-----

inDeceit: I'm guessing the image of a stoned Risa is what's funny. Maybe :P

Rei: You read my mind! I really think you have the ability to pick at my brain :lol: 

stefy: I never tried stalking anyone, it might be difficult. Then again, if any of the 5th or 6th gens came, I'll do it! Even at the risk of being called weird XD

JFC: This wriggly onion is one my fave ones. And it appearing with Risa's name in the same sentance is pure win :D

Tanachan: Nii Nii :wub: I love when Risa is being refered to by that nickname. It's just so adorable :D

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: More Than One Story ... [Chapter 3]
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »
Take me along if you ever stalk them :D XD

Lesse, Missy = Eri? K for Kamei, I guess. :/

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: More Than One Story ... [Chapter 3]
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 03:25:48 PM »
Aha, you finally posted it. XD

The "Miss K" might be Eri (due to surname issues), but the aura from her feels so...unusual. Not very Eri-like. If it is Eri, then the events that have shaped her character to be this way in your universe must be interesting indeed. I look forward to the revelation eventually.

Hm, Risa getting a job on the estate. If I'm not wrong in my interpretation, the job description would be to keep on eye on the young mistress? XD Sort of like a watchdog. XDD -imagines Risa trailing along behind Eri (if it is Eri)- XDDD

Stalking? I've stalked people before. XD Call me along if you guys ever decide to stalk any H!P members. Could use the company. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - Up in the Air