JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Starry Sky

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236744 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [The Wrong Angel - Chapter 1: Don't Go Away]
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
Oh no! Sayu is dead!

:'(    (Imagine that smiley with the monkey and the tears streaming down)

Either that or she has really bad injuries and doesn't want Eri to see her die orrr she knows Eri will die and doesn't want to be there and watch, but I really doubt the last two.. mainly because she is in love with Eri and she would be with her no matter how much it hurt..... so maybe for now it is the "I can't handle seeing her like this" excuse but I have a feeling this is not going to be good.

lol, funny how I thought Ai was dead, but Risa touched her, and if she was dead, she couldn't have so Im thinking Sayu is in Eri's imagination or somethin.....

dammit, this is gonna get angsty - er before we end up with some rabu rabu :'( I feel sorry for whoever dies... And I am glad that you will keep writing the rest of the stories. And I feel special because I am giving you incentive to write more. I am also glad you liked the pairings I suggested even though I seriously forgot what you are talking about......I mean it, I have no idea...... oh well still glad though :D

Keep up the awesomeness, mwah!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [The Wrong Angel - Chapter 1: Don't Go Away]
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
wow.
cool chapter.
they're all alright except for Kamei.. :OMG:
i wonder what'll happen next,... :farofflook:

ganbare~  :on roll: :vv: :mon blowhorn:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story... [Touch Me: Egao Yes Nude Edition]
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »
I don't know how this came about. I think I just wanted to write it XD That and I'm seriously suffering from a lack of TakaGaki action for a while. So I hope you like it, or if you don't, at least don't hurt my feelings too badly :lol: I will reply to comments for My Guardian Angel when I update the next chapter :)

Touch Me [Egao Yes Nude Edition]

"Ehhhhhhh!?!?!"

Aika's eyes literally popped out of her head when she heard what she was supposed to do for the filming of the new PV - Act hot and sexy as your senpais feel you all over and you grope them back. Okay, so it wasn't exactly that, but it sounded close enough to the latest addition to the Morning Musume family.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay."

Flashing her trademark grin, her slightly older senpai (in terms of seniority but definitely not thinking) patted one hand on her chest and declared confidently.

"Just pretend you are in your room trying out various sexy poses in front of the mirror. Don't tell me you haven't done it before."

Shocked at Koharu's comment, a spluttering Aika tried to form a coherent sentance to rebutt that accusation without success.

"Don't listen to her Mitsui. Koha-chan is always talking nonsense."

Walking over to join the pair, Risa poked Koharu in the ribs playfully to shut her up. The girl could go on for ages if she wasn't. In a mock serious tone, Risa warned the miracle.

"Don't teach your new kouhai all the wrong things Koharu."

"I'm not!"

Whining and putting on a defensive expression, Koharu wandered off to another section of the studio to find another unsuspecting senpai who she could bother.

Sensing her apprehensiveness, Risa told Aika with a kind smile.

"Just watch how the senpais do it and try to imitate that. If you still have any problems after that, feel free to approach any of us."

-----

I saw Risa as soon as I entered the recording studio. Nodding at the staff member who informed me that it was time to film Risa and my parts, I headed towards her and thus broke into the conversation she was having with Aika. Grabbing onto Risa's arm, I leaned in and whispered into her ear before whisking her away to where the cameras were positioned, all ready to roll.

"And action!"

Egao yes nuudo~~~
Anata dake no watashi dakara~~

The light surrounding the camera lens was bright to an almost blinding extent and the heat emitted from the numerous stage lamps blazed relentlessly down on us causing the temperature in the room to rise slowly. But was it really the effect of the illumination, or was there some other reason?

My skin tingles with every contact of her fingers dancing over my skin. Funny, why didn't I realize how soft and gentle her touches were before? Turning my head slightly, I catch her gazing at me, her expression unreadable except for the fact that her deep brown eyes never seemed to leave my lips. I quickly look down then back again into the camera as I recalled that filming was still going on.

Enryo sezu ni tsuyoku shite yo~~
Donna yoru mo tsuite yuku kara~~~

After a few more times of flirting into the camera, I unconsciously raise my hand to rest upon hers. This time it was I who ran my fingers over her arm, resting them to linger suggestively at specific spots. I feel her tense up and all of a sudden I regret my actions. Did I take things too far? However my fears were soon put to rest when she reciprocated the gesture with more rapid stroking and even placed her hand over my chest. The sheer excitment of feeling her hand so close to my own heart and the intimacy of our bodies ignited something within me, and I cover her hand with my own before turning to face her once more. This time I see a flicker of something else in those beautiful hazel brown eyes.

-----

"Cut! That was a good take, very professional."

The director smiles approvingly as we step off the center piece and walk further away from the filming area.

"Thank you, you've worked hard."

Chorusing in unison with Risa, I smile and bow politely to show my appreciation, all the while not letting go of the hand I had sneakily captured by helping Risa up from laying upon the dark velvet sheets. Feeling a tug, I allow her to pull me over to where Aika stood rooted to the ground, her body stiff as if cemented in stone.

"Did you learn anything from watching the filming?"

Risa asked patiently and paused, waiting for Aika to reply as if expecting the newbie to require some time to organize her thoughts.

"I...uh...I think so."

"That's good. Well, we're be leaving first then. See you around Mitsui."

As we walked off together hand in hand, I remembered I still hadn't acknowledged Aika or her presence after entering the studio. Hence I turned back hoping to see her looking my way. True enough, the hachiki was staring at us with her mouth hanging wide open. No doubt from the shock of seeing the earlier performance. I winked at her mischievously which caused a deep crimson to flush her cheeks. I smiled discreetly to myself as I thought.

You still have much to learn, Mitsui Aika.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:28:47 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: More Than One Story... [Touch Me ~ Egao Yes Nude Edition]
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »
Yum... :drool: I love the title! I vote that you should make some more editions too! Poor Aika..... XD So much to learn! Hey, I'm a girl and I wouldn't mind it!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2008, 01:30:07 AM »
oooh... it's not just the spotlights heating up this room....

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

:drool :drool: :drool::

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2008, 01:31:46 AM »
"Ehhhhhhh!?!?!"

Aika's eyes literally popped out of her head when she heard what she was supposed to do for the filming of the new PV - Act hot and sexy as your senpais feel you all over and you grope them back. Okay, so it wasn't exactly that, but it sounded close enough to the latest addition to the Morning Musume family.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay."
And eventually, she'll get used to the groping that happens after the PV's been shot. :P

"Don't listen to her Mitsui. Koha-chan is always talking nonsense."

"Don't teach your new kouhai all the wrong things Koharu."
Yeah, if she already knows, it takes away all the fun of seeing her freak out later on. :lol:

"Just watch how the senpais do it and try to imitate that. If you still have any problems after that, feel free to approach any of us."
Except for Koharu. XD

I saw Risa as soon as I entered the recording studio. Nodding at the staff member who informed me that it was time to film Risa and my parts, I headed towards her and thus broke into the conversation she was having with Aika. Grabbing onto Risa's arm, I leaned in and whispered into her ear before whisking her away to where the cameras were positioned, all ready to roll.

"And action!"

The light surrounding the camera lens was bright to an almost blinding extent and the heat emitted from the numerous stage lamps blazed relentlessly down on us causing the temperature in the room to rise slowly. But was it really the effect of the illumination, or was there some other reason?
Oh Aichan...so clueless.  :roll:

After a few more times of flirting into the camera, I unconsciously raise my hand to rest upon hers. This time it was I who ran my fingers over her arm, resting them to linger suggestively at specific spots. I feel her tense up and all of a sudden I regret my actions. Did I take things too far? However my fears were soon put to rest when she reciprocated the gesture with more rapid stroking and even placed her hand over my chest. The sheer excitment of feeling her hand so close to my own heart and the intimacy of our bodies ignited something within me, and I cover her hand with my own before turning to face her once more. This time I see a flicker of something else in those beautiful hazel brown eyes.
Atsui...
:on roll:

Feeling a tug, I allow her to pull me over to where Aika stood rooted to the ground, her body stiff as if cemented in stone.

"Did you learn anything from watching the filming?"

Risa asked patiently and paused, waiting for Aika to reply as if expecting the newbie to require some time to organize her thoughts.

"I...uh...I think so."
Risa =  :hee:
Aika =  :stunned:

"That's good. Well, we're be leaving first then. See you around Mitsui."

As we walked off together hand in hand, I remembered I still hadn't acknowledged Aika or her presence after entering the studio. Hence I turned back hoping to see her looking my way. True enough, the hachiki was staring at us with her mouth hanging wide open. No doubt from the shock of seeing the earlier performance. I winked at her mischievously which caused a deep crimson to flush her cheeks. I smiled discreetly to myself as I thought.

You still have much to learn, Mitsui Aika.
Risa =  :gmon hi:
Aika =  :stunned:
Aichan =  :mon misch:
Aika = :shy1:
Aichan = :mon noprob:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2008, 02:30:19 AM »
 :mon blood: that was so good i died and can only be resurrected with another one-shot or chapter
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2008, 03:14:37 AM »
Egao Yes Nudo  :wub:

Aika has the craziest best senpais ever XD

my favourite part~

"Just pretend you are in your room trying out various sexy poses in front of the mirror. Don't tell me you haven't done it before."

Shocked at Koharu's comment, a spluttering Aika tried to form a coherent sentence to rebut that accusation without success.

lol that part made me think that Koha forgot who she was talking to...though she does have a point...the only one that would probably answer no to that question is Aika...everyone else would definitely say yes XD

I like how Risa's trying to help Aika but in the end her help really messed the kid's mind over...with Ai chan's added finishing blow that is XD  Ai chan's mischievous character is just the best =D

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2008, 06:06:20 AM »
wow that was cool..  XD
\\made me watch egao yes nude again..mwahaha..

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
nice story. Hehe, not as pervy as you'd expect from that song. lol, can't believe the words "ravage" and "Miki" were not used XDstill awesome. Can't wait for more of your writing..
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2008, 11:03:08 PM »
hehehe. finally managed to read fics again!

haha. Koharu is such a spaz! But I really like how you portrayed Gaki-san being a.. hmm good? senpai to Mittsui. I can totally see Risa acting that way with Mittsui.

btw... this has absolutely no relation with More Than One Story right? 0_o
I'm kinda confused now.... Is this like a thread for all ur short fics? or is it a thread for your (hopefully) on-going fic?

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
Priceless Gift

"Risa, you have a phone call!"

"Hai!"

Running down the stairs from her bedroom on the second floor, Risa hopped down two steps at a time to get to the phone situated on a small table in the hallway quicker. Her hair was still wrapped in a green towel after taking a warm bath as she picked up the receiver of the telephone designed in a Victorian era theme and put the earpiece to her ear.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Gaki-san, I'm at the shopping complex near your home. I think it's the ii building... or the one next to it."

"Sayumin?"

Surprised that Sayumi was calling so early in the week of their highly anticipated vacation off work, and even more so when she said she was in Yokohama, Risa couldn't conceal the astonishment in her voice. The huge mirror hanging on the wall serving as an display ornament captured and reflected her expression for all to see.

"What are you doing in Yokohama?"

"It's Eri. She wanted to come up here saying it's been some time since she last visited. She also said there was some good shopping to do. After waiting over 40 minutes for her, I couldn't stand it anymore and called to hurry her only to realize she was still asleep. It wouldn't be possible for her to make it from Tokyo with any substantial time left for us to do anything."

The voice on the other end sounded like a deflated balloon and Risa couldn't help but feel sorry for Sayumi. Eri had a tendency to forget about the feelings of others once in a while and more often than not, the person whom she unwittingly hurt was none other than her best friend.

"Breathe Sayumin."

"Sorry, I got a little agitated. But I was wondering if you might wanna meet up. You could show me the place and tell me all about the rollercoaster...or was it the cinema, that you were gushing about on Music Fighter."

Deciding to cheer Sayumi up by teasing her to get some sort of reaction, mean (evil?) or otherwise was better than a dejected Rokkie.

"So I'm like the back-up? Plan B? Spare tyre?"

"Gaki-san~~! I came all the way from Yamaguchi. I could treat you to lunch?"

Desperate to not ruin her day by spending it alone in an unfamiliar prefecture of Japan, Sayumi tried her darnest to convince Risa to accompany her for the day. Little did she know that Risa had already planned to come out and meet her.

"Okay, okay, I'll be there in 45 minutes."

-----

She said she was around here someplace.

Looking back and forth, Risa searched for Sayumi's presence. It was a weekday and usually at this time of the day, most people were at work or in school. Hence it was supposed to be easy tracking down somebody in the mall. Especially so when spotting someone like Sayumi who wasn't exactly short or lacked in the looks department. Sayumi on most days would effortlessly make anyone do a double take. Walking along the path outside a random row of shops, Risa caught sight of a girl dressed in a white coat that reached her knees and a navy blue newsboy hat. Deciding to scare her friend by surprising her from the back, Risa crept quietly up to Sayumi and was about to  pounce on her when she noticed Sayumi carefully scrutinizing a particular magazine.

"She chosed Ai-chan..."

"Boo!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Surprised by the sudden appearance of Risa, Sayumi dropped the magazine she was reading face down onto a stack of various other books and magazines that were placed beneath her outstretched hands.

"You scared me."

"That was the idea. Glad to see that I accomplished that feat so easily."

"Very funny Gaki-san."

Rolling her eyes then narrowing them at Risa, Sayumi momentarily forgot about the fallen magazine. The radient smiling faces
of nine girls imprinted on the cover of the digest made Risa reach out for it. After picking it up, she realized it was the latest issue
of Kindai which had done an interview on them, Morning Musume.

"Hey that's us. I didn't know it was released already."

Flipping to the page that their feature was on, Risa completely missed the guilty look Sayumi had.

"Let's buy it."

At the counter where the salesgirl had scanned the barcode and slipped the magazine into a small brown paperbag, Risa casually asked Sayumi to pick up the tab.

"Do you happen to have small change Sayumi?"

Digging in her purse for the small zipper pouch where she kept all her coins, Sayumi grumbled loud enough for Risa to hear. 

"Why am I paying for something you're buying?"

Taking the paperbag with one hand and putting the other through Sayumi's arm, Risa pulled her towards the exit in search of a nice venue for lunch.

"Because I'm getting it for you silly. You seemed like you wanted it."

Gulping at Risa's statement, Sayumi pretended not to hear it and instead made a show out of craning her neck and looking for a desirable restaurant to rest her feet.

-----

After the food they had ordered came, the two girls spread out the napkin on their laps and picked up their cutlery. They were just about to tuck in when Risa asked.

"So who picked Ai-chan?"

The clank of metal meeting porcelain resonanted throughout the quiet restaurant and a few curious faces looked in their direction to see what the commotion was about. Picking up the shiny fork and knife and resting them mindfully on her plate, Sayumi looked up at Risa.

"You know?"

"Well, I kinda guessed. It's about Kame isn't it?"

And so the next hour or so was spent with Sayumi letting out all her buried grouses at being forgotten by the turtle or being left out when she ran off with Jun Jun or Reina. Risa knew deep inside, Sayumi probably resented her too since she did spend quite a lot of time with Eri as well. However, Sayumi didn't mention her name and Risa was thankful for her thoughtfulness. The atmosphere could get awkward if she did.

"I wish... I just wish she would notice me more. "

"Sayumin..."

Risa didn't know what to say to make Sayumi feel better. It wouldn't really help if she said things will work out. Or that Eri didn't mean it and you are still Eri's best friend. Risa knew the only thing Sayumi would want to hear was that she was the only one in Eri's heart. But Risa couldn't. She was in no position to make decisions for Eri. Heck, she couldn't even settle her own life properly.

"Why didn't you pick anyone Gaki-san? I thought you would surely choose Ai-chan."

Risa jerked her head up the moment she heard Ai's name being mentioned. It was like a natural reflex action for her. This time though, she seemed to crack something.

"Ow, my neck."

"Are you okay? It's just like you to act all clumsy and highly strung when it concerns leader."

Having gone back to making use of her utensils, Sayumi was slicing at her piece of medium rare steak.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh sure you do. I think it's pretty obvious what you feel for Ai-chan."

"She's a friend okay, my best friend."

Looking down at her own steak with her hair falling over her face, Risa didn't want to look Sayumi in the eye. She knew that if she did, all resolve to say something that was the opposite of what she truly felt would crumble.

"Don't lie to yourself Gaki-san, tell Ai-chan if you really like her."

"And? And what? Do you think she would like me back? I rather say none of the members than choose Ai and have her not choose me back. I know she picked Tanakacchi."

Her outburst startled Sayumi and the flood of emotions that were running through Risa at that moment transformed into tears that now flowed freely down her cheeks. It was terrible having to lie. It's a hundred times worse when it meant lying about someone you loved.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

"Forget it. Let's just continue with the meal."

"How did you..."

As if forgetting about the dangerous boundary she had overstepped just earlier, Sayumi asked another sensitive question.

"...know she chose Reina?"

Sighing as she sank tiredly back into her seat, Risa finally lifted her head.

"Did you have to ask Sayu?"

"I get it. If you don't wanna say..."

"Fine, I'll tell you. I guess it doesn't matter now."

"Koharu went around asking who everyone picked. I kinda overheard Ai-chan and her speaking."

"Ah I see."

There was a long pause as an uncomfortable silence rested upon them. There wasn't even the noise of dishes and cutlery to distract each other as neither girl was eating. It remained like this for some time untill Sayumi decided to speak again.

"If only the one I liked was you Gaki-san."

-----

Stepping out of the restaurant, we were greeted by a strong gust of wind. The weather seemed to change for the worse within the short two hours we were inside the warm restaurant. Grabbing onto my arm, Sayumi snuggled up close to me and led me in a random direction so we could aimlessly kill time till it was dinner. Such were the life of idols on off days. Shopping and eating.

"If we're still unattached by the time we're 30, would you be my girlfriend Gaki-san?"

Out of the blue, Sayumi posed the question as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Her walking didn't skip a beat and neither did she turn to look at me. For a second, I wondered if I was hearing things. The possibility of this happening swirled around in my head. Would I someday see Sayumi as something else other than a close friend or team mate? Could she ever take the place of Ai-chan in my heart? Would I even allow that?

Raising my free hand up to Sayumi's face, I gingerly brushed away the strands of her hair that were blown messy by the erratic wind. We shared a moment and in the depths of her deep ebony eyes, I saw an unmistakable longing. The strong yearning to be loved and appreciated. There was no denying that Sayumi was gorgeous. She had a kind heart and was fiercely loyal and reliable despite everything that had been said about her evil side. It's just that it would take some time, a lengthy time for Ai to be replaced. Afterall, I did love her for almost seven years. I believed it was the same for Sayumi as well. It would take a lot before she could let anyone else into her heart after Kame.

"I might not be able to give you what Kame can, but I will always be here. It's a promise."

"Thank you, Gaki-san."

The genuine and touched smile that appeared on Sayumi's face seemed to light up with the Christmas lights that illuminated the shopping mall's central square. Linking our hands together and entwining our fingers, we stood to watch the light show that was arranged as a celebration to mark the approaching Christmas season.

Maybe when we're 30 Sayumin.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten,
but so is the ability to love somebody, no matter how much pain it brings.

----------

strawb3rrykream: I vote I should write more editions too XD Well, if I can come up with something good. Yeah, tell me about it. TakaGaki action = :heart:

tru_harmony: :lol: You think?

JFC: That was pretty funny :D Ask any senpai except Koharu. LOL. Loved all the cute monkeys and smilies you used btw :)

takagakifan: YAY! You liked? Always great when another TakaGaki fan gives me the thumbs up  :omamori:

Sukoshi: Nothing to say except... BIG HUG!! Actions speak louder than words right?  :luvluv2:

ringo-hime: EYN is one of my fave PVs. All that touchy helped a lot though  :shy2:

sweeety: I can't write perv for the life of me. So I better leave that to the better writers. You know who you are people  :wahaha:

stefy: My eyes are not playing tricks on me are they? You're back! At first I used MTOS as the fic name for that story with NKT but later I decided to use this thread for all my random stories. I would probably change the title of that NKT fic to something else to minimize the confusion. And make a content page so readers can find the various stories easier. I hope I get around to doing that soon :P

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:08:23 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: More Than One Story... [Priceless Gift]
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2008, 04:22:56 PM »
AWWWWWW!!!!!!! :inlove: That was like the cutest thing I have ever read! At first, when Sayu said she chose Ai-chan, I had no idea what they were talking about! But when you mentioned Gaki-san not picking anyone, I was like oooo, now I get it! That was so sweet of Sayu to ask Gaki-san to be her girlfriend if they are 30 and single. Not that they will be, of course, but they'll always have each other.  :heart: I am grinning like a dork now! :D
MORE MORE MORE!
PS You get my 400th post, because I love you and your work! (I was gonna save it for my thread but a) I couldn't come up with anything to write and b) I read this and couldn't resist commenting!

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »
Aaaawwww...
I have Kindai every month, so what's this about? *starts flipping through the magazine... gets carried away by pages after pages ...after pages... after pages of H!P*

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2008, 04:58:49 PM »
^ I think it's the July issue? There was an interview with each member and one of the questions was who they would like as a girlfriend if they were a guy. Ai picked Reina. Sayu picked Eri. Eri picked Ai and Gaki picked nobody :lol:

OKay, content page up on the first page. Just a little problem... how do I link the posts with the various stories to the title? A little help please? Anyone? :P
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:00:59 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2008, 06:27:40 PM »
WAAAA!.
nice!  :wub:
inspired by the Kindai MM issue!  :cow:
hehehe..

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »
hmmmm...

eventhough i'm a diehard Takagaki fan i find the GakiShige pairing to be rather adorable.

great writing as always ...  :luvluv2:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »
^ I think it's the July issue? There was an interview with each member and one of the questions was who they would like as a girlfriend if they were a guy. Ai picked Reina. Sayu picked Eri. Eri picked Ai and Gaki picked nobody :lol:

OKay, content page up on the first page. Just a little problem... how do I link the posts with the various stories to the title? A little help please? Anyone? :P

There's a hyperlink to each of the posts in the thread. You see the "Re: More Than One Story... [Priceless Gift]" in the header of your post? That's the hyperlink to that post. Just copy the link location and you're done. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
Ooo... Now I've to dig out for my july issue XD Never got the patience to go through all the interviews >_>

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2008, 06:45:47 AM »
"Moshi moshi?"

"Gaki-san, I'm at the shopping complex near your home. I think it's the ii building... or the one next to it."

"Sayumin?"
Ii biru desu! :lol:

"What are you doing in Yokohama?"

"It's Eri. She wanted to come up here saying it's been some time since she last visited. She also said there was some good shopping to do. After waiting over 40 minutes for her, I couldn't stand it anymore and called to hurry her only to realize she was still asleep. It wouldn't be possible for her to make it from Tokyo with any substantial time left for us to do anything."
Gotta love the Music Fighter references. XD

Desperate to not ruin her day by spending it alone in an unfamiliar prefecture of Japan, Sayumi tried her darnest to convince Risa to accompany her for the day. Little did she know that Risa had already planned to come out and meet her.
She did? :?

Rolling her eyes then narrowing them at Risa, Sayumi momentarily forgot about the fallen magazine. The radient smiling faces
of nine girls imprinted on the cover of the digest made Risa reach out for it. After picking it up, she realized it was the latest issue
of Kindai which had done an interview on them, Morning Musume.

"Hey that's us. I didn't know it was released already."

Flipping to the page that their feature was on, Risa completely missed the guilty look Sayumi had.
Guilty look?  :O

At the counter where the salesgirl had scanned the barcode and slipped the magazine into a small brown paperbag, Risa casually asked Sayumi to pick up the tab.

"Do you happen to have small change Sayumi?"

Digging in her purse for the small zipper pouch where she kept all her coins, Sayumi grumbled loud enough for Risa to hear.

"Why am I paying for something you're buying?"

Taking the paperbag with one hand and putting the other through Sayumi's arm, Risa pulled her towards the exit in search of a nice venue for lunch.

"Because I'm getting it for you silly. You seemed like you wanted it."

Gulping at Risa's statement, Sayumi pretended not to hear it and instead made a show out of craning her neck and looking for a desirable restaurant to rest her feet.
:shy1:

It's about Kame isn't it?"

And so the next hour or so was spent with Sayumi letting out all her buried grouses at being forgotten by the turtle or being left out when she ran off with Jun Jun or Reina. Risa knew deep inside, Sayumi probably resented her too since she did spend quite a lot of time with Eri as well. However, Sayumi didn't mention her name and Risa was thankful for her thoughtfulness. The atmosphere could get awkward if she did.
Awww...:cry:

Having gone back to making use of her utensils, Sayumi was slicing at her piece of medium rare steak.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...steak. :drool:

I think it's pretty obvious what you feel for Ai-chan."

"She's a friend okay, my best friend."

"Don't lie to yourself Gaki-san, tell Ai-chan if you really like her."

"And? And what? Do you think she would like me back? I rather say none of the members than choose Ai and have her not choose me back. I know she picked Tanakacchi."
:shocked:

"How did you..."

As if forgetting about the dangerous boundary she had overstepped just earlier, Sayumi asked another sensitive question.

"...know she chose Reina?"

Sighing as she sank tiredly back into her seat, Risa finally lifted her head.

"Did you have to ask Sayu?"
Oh crud...
:scared:

"If we're still unattached by the time we're 30, would you be my girlfriend Gaki-san?"

Out of the blue, Sayumi posed the question as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

There was no denying that Sayumi was gorgeous. She had a kind heart and was fiercely loyal and reliable despite everything that had been said about her evil side. It's just that it would take some time, a lengthy time for Ai to be replaced. Afterall, I did love her for almost seven years. I believed it was the same for Sayumi as well. It would take a lot before she could let anyone else into her heart after Kame.

"I might not be able to give you what Kame can, but I will always be here. It's a promise."

"Thank you, Gaki-san."

The genuine and touched smile that appeared on Sayumi's face seemed to light up with the Christmas lights that illuminated the shopping mall's central square. Linking our hands together and entwining our fingers, we stood to watch the light show that was arranged as a celebration to mark the approaching Christmas season.

Maybe when we're 30 Sayumin.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Starry Sky