JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Ginger

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236744 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: More Than One Story... [Priceless Gift]
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »
awww....gakishige  :wub:  I think that's a first! *claps*

I'm glad that gaki was able to cheer up Sayu in the end...and Sayu's suggestion is just so sweet~ :gmon heartu:

*Hugs Hammy*  :wub:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »
hmmm.... gakishige a possible new pairing for me to love?? *goes off to ponder*
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »
they said that in kindai??!! I nv did finish reading the magazine... lol pictures.. so.. distracting.

Poor Sayu! It's very possible for Eri to actually be that clueless about Sayu's feelings huh?

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2008, 08:20:21 PM »
Poor Sayu and Gaki, but mainly Sayu... First Eri doesn't choose her and then she totally sleep through their 'date' and leaves her somewhere she isn't familiar with :cry: Seriously, if Eri was my friend, she would make it sooooo hard for me to actually like her :P Man, she would piss me off with the lateness and the forgetting :lol: Oh and Sayu's answer to that question was sooo cute (and honest), Kame-chan is her number one :wub:

Stupid Ai and her stupid recent liking of Reina... Stop breaking my TakaGaki, Ai-chan!!!  :angry:
Btw, was Ai's interview on that mag ever translated? I've read Gaki's, Sayu's and Eri's but haven't seen any others :( Or even the untranslated, seeing I know the questions, I might be able to figure some of it out.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2008, 09:02:46 PM »
Yup it was translated... if i'm not mistaken it was the first (thanks to Ronin from H!O  :heart: ) :

Takahashi Ai
Birth date: September 14th, 1986
Origin: Fukui prefecture

Q: What's the origin of your name?
A: First I was supposed to get the name "Yui" written with the kanji 結, but the stroke count wasn't really good, so I was called 愛(Ai) instead.
Q: Your habits?
A: To tousle my hair?
Q: Your hobbies?
A: Ballet, stretching, shopping, watching theater and musicals.
Q: Your specialty?
A: Stretching.
Q: Sports you're good at?
A: Basketball.
Q: Your favorite food?
A: Sauce katsudon.
Q: Do you cook? What's your best dish?
A: I do~. I'm good at making stewed fish with komatsuna.
Q: Your charm point?
A: Eyes.
Q: What animal would you describe yourself as?
A: Monkey.
Q: Please do the same with the other members.
A: Niigaki Risa -> squirel, Kamei Eri -> turtle, Michishige Sayumi -> rabbit, Tanaka Reina -> cat, Kusumi Koharu -> squirrel monkey, Mitsui Aika -> raccoon, Junjun -> panda, Linlin -> koi carp.
Q: What do you like about each member?
A: Niigaki Risa -> Her singing voice. Kamei Eri -> The way she talks. Michishige Sayumi -> She's sharp-witted. Tanaka Reina -> She's skillful. Kusumi Koharu -> She's positive and optimistic no matter what happens. Mitsui Aika -> Her smiling face. Junjun -> She's kind. Linlin -> Her hair. It's extremely silky 
Q: If you were a man, which member would you fall in love with?
A: Reina.
Q: Any pets (at your parent's house)?
A: One toy poodle.
Q: What did you want to become when you were small?
A: Fast-food employee.
Q: What job would you like to try out once?
A: Stylist.
Q: The first Morning Musume song you've come to like?
A: "memory Seishun no Hikari".
Q: What's Morning Musume for you?
A: A morning set. (lol)
Q: What's the first thing you do after waking up in the morning?
A: I wash my face and brush my teeth.
Q: What does your breakfast menu (morning menu) always contain?
A: Bread.
Q: Something you were happy about recently?
A: When it was decided we'll get to perform live in Taiwan, South Korea and in Shanghai.
Q: Something that made you laugh out loud recently?
A: I cracked up when watching Sanma-san's TV show.
Q: Something you've been engrossed in lately?
A: English.
Q: What do you do on free days?
A: I go shopping  or I watch theater shows.
Q: What gives you energy?
A: Having a good bath.
Q: A message please!
A: The first Asian tour is already in preparation, so I want to do my best in order to make more and more people around the world get to know Morning Musume!!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2008, 09:21:26 PM »
^ Ahhh, thank you so much! :heart:
I really should go to H!O more often I guess :lol:

Geez Ai, the only thing you like about Gaki is her singing voice?  :roll:
All those answers we so very her :P

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2008, 01:49:53 AM »
wait didn't gaki give her the poodle.... and she chose reina messed up man messed up

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
Stupid Ai and her stupid recent liking of Reina... Stop breaking my TakaGaki, Ai-chan!!!  :angry:

I second that. Well at least she didn't go in depth and explain why she chose Reina unlike what Sayumi did for Eri. If she did, that would shatter TakaGaki in my heart. On a side note, Sayu seriously needs some love XD

Geez Ai, the only thing you like about Gaki is her singing voice?  :roll:

I know! I was like "WHAT?!?! That's it???" :lol:

wait didn't gaki give her the poodle.... and she chose reina messed up man messed up

Yep, Gaki-san is the one who actually notices what you like Ai. So quit fantasizing about Reina damnit! It must be all that High King stuff XD Can't blame KameMame for going up my fave pairings list when TakaGaki is so lacking. Even Aika is groping/ molesting/ feeling up Risa so why can't you do it too Ai-chan? Okay, I better stop my monologue now :P This gif is darn cute btw :D

Credits: Nouciel @ JPM
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 03:21:17 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2008, 03:32:10 PM »
I second that. Well at least she didn't go in depth and explain why she chose Reina unlike what Sayumi did for Eri. If she did, that would shatter TakaGaki in my heart. On a side note, Sayu seriously needs some love XD
Ai going in depth is just unheard of :o but thank god for it this time :lol:
Sayu has recently shot at my faves list, can't get enough of that girl XD

Saddly, I have been thinking about Ai's answer since I read it and I've come to an explanation to it (We TakaGaki fans are so desperate :P)... The question does say "if you were a guy" and we know Ai isn't one to read any deeper into a question then what is acutally asked, thus the answer is Reina IF she was a guy... It doesn't mean she wouldn't pick Gaki NOW, it just means she isn't a guy now ;)
(that sounded sooo much better in my head :oops: )

That Gif is cute, awww... But for a while there I was distracted by their socks/boots whatever they are :lol:

At least Cindarella will force Ai to swoon over Gaki :heart:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2008, 02:30:49 AM »
^I got what you meant... I think and I'm liking explanation... I think though I'm still mad at Ai

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2008, 04:44:39 AM »
Actually, guys... i think this might be all about perspective.

They asked Ai "if you were a GUY" who would you date. She said Reina, which is fine. The question that SHOULD be asked is: "if the other members in MM were guys who would you date?"...... I'm pretty sure we'd get Gaki on that one.

*thinks of prince gaki now*  :wub:
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2008, 04:58:43 AM »
^ now explain Ai's answer for what she likes about Gaki :lol:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2008, 05:17:42 AM »
^ She's in a very subtle way saying she loves it when Gaki serenades her.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'd say her voice if she serenaded me too, you know  :inlove:

BTW, I could've gone perverted with but I refrained :hip angel:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:27:03 AM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2008, 05:45:24 AM »
^LOL naughty :twisted:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2008, 05:54:05 AM »
^ She's in a very subtle way saying she loves it when Gaki serenades her.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'd say her voice if she serenaded me too, you know  :inlove:

XD XD XD
Ok you win... both of those explanations (including the one you didn't go into detail about ;) ) are niiiiice! :heart:
TakaGaki is back on track :D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2008, 06:51:27 AM »

Hehehe, I like the way you think! :twisted: :P

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »
And now the next chapter of Guardian Angel. Yep, I changed the title :D

Chapter 2 - Between Then and Now

The hills seemed endless and the ground filled with infinite potholes as Ai and Sayumi felt their way around in the dark. The cold and bitter night sent chills up and down their spines throughout their trek to find a way out of the ravine they were trapped in. It seemed highly impossible that they were going to succeed in getting out of the natural maze any time soon but still the girls kept their spirits up and minds off their unfortunate predicament by chatting about random things. The topic however soon reached a rather sensitive issue as Ai brought up the earlier awkward situation.

"Sayumi, I don't know if I should be asking you this at such a juncture, but did something happen between you and Eri? It's not like you at all to leave her behind."

Along with her unexpected role as the new leader of Morning Musume, Ai acquired the practice of keeping up to date with all the happenings that occured among the members. She was determined to ensure that everything was smooth going with the girls under her charge, regardless of the type of problems they faced.

"Life is one time Ai-chan. Stop running away."

The abrupt change in the role of interrogator caught Ai off guard and she momentarily forgot her own role as advisor and counsellor to the younger members. She pulled on her kouhai's arm to ask her what she meant and the coolness of the other girl's hand shot through her body and surprised her mildly at how fast Sayumi was succumbing to the freezing temperatures. Nevertheless she didn't place too much importance on it and continued questioning her.

"What do you mean by that? I'm not running away from anything."

Sighing, Sayumi in a manner as if she were speaking to a small child, persevered with a pained and resigned voice.

"You are running away from Gaki-san and your relationship with her."

"Nonsense! There isn't any relationship between us at all."

Ai hoped that the deep crimson color that flushed her cheeks were duely camouflaged by the lengthening shadows of the night. Still the younger girl was staunchly adamant that her view was accurate.

"I've seen the way you two steal glances at each other. It's obvious you feel something. Tell her Ai-chan... before it's too late."

Not knowing how to explain her secret feelings towards Risa or refute why she had indeed watched her subleader on more than several ocassions, Ai was alleviated from the embarassing circumstance by the shining headlights of an approaching car.

"Look! A car's coming!"

Highly excited that they might soon be rescued, Ai started jumping and pointing elatedly at the vehicle growing larger with each passing second. Scrambling to ascend up the gradual incline of the hill leading up to the highway, Ai released her hand from Sayumi's arm and climbed on all fours to reach the top.

"Hurry Sayumi. We have to get up there before the car passes us."

-----

Inside the zooming taxi, Reina for the umpteenth time tried dialing all of her friends' cellphones. None of them were picking up and the numerous messages she had sent received no replies. At this rate, she was going to have to inform their manager of the missing four. Reina dreaded the impending conversation as she thought of how to break the news of the disappearance of almost half of the group. 

"Why didn't I go with them?"

"Miss, there seems to be a girl on the road."

The astonished voice of the driver jolted Reina out of her daydream and she jabbed at the button to wind the passenger window down. Sticking her head out only to be met by the rush of wind whizzing pass the speeding automobile, Reina squinted hard to locate the figure on the highway. Not daring to believe her eyes, she blinked as the shadowy outline of Ai became clearer.

"Ai-chan!"

-----

The howling winds that suddenly picked up carried Reina's voice away into the distance and Ai did not manage to detect the sound of a friendly and familiar friend. Although the voice of another member of their closely knit group found its way into her ears.

"Ai-chan, tell Eri I love her!"

"Did you say something Sayumi?"

She wasn't very sure if she heard right with the increasing intensity of the winds coupled with her anxiety to advance towards the car. When she finally arrived at the submit, the car had screeched to a halt right in front of her. The dust that was risen by the tyres grinding to a stop settled quickly and Ai saw the relieved face of Reina who emerged from the taxi.

"Oh my god Ai-chan!"

Throwing both arms around Ai's neck and smouldering her with a suffocating hug, Reina refused to let go until she was satisfied that the leader was really safe in her arms.

"What happened? Where are the rest?"

"Gaki-san and Eri are still in the ravine. Quick, we have to get help."

"Where's Sayumi?"

Realizing that Ai didn't mention the whereabouts of the other rokkie, fearful apprehension rose within Reina.

"What are you talking about, Sayumi's right here. Sayumi...."

Reckoning that Sayumi was standing behind her, Ai turned around only to see the rest of the road empty. Letting her field of vision extend along the entire stretch of the highway, she only saw the sight of swirling leaves dancing amid the mournful wailing wind.

-----

The two same aged girls lay huddled with Risa's coat spread out over them. Shivering with the descending temperatures in the mountains, Risa tired to keep the injured girl warm and as comfortable as she could with the limited resources available. Eri was considerably quieter than before and her sobs were sounding weaker as time passed. Seeing her fragile state, Risa began to grow frantic with worry.

"Stay with me Kame, don't close your eyes."

"Gaki-san, I'm tired."

Struggling to keep her eyes open, Eri's eyelids felt heavy as they threatened to close, slipping her into a state of unconsciousness.

"Kame, KAME! Don't close your eyes. Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

Her attempt at humor to cheer Eri up made the girl smile. She was thankful to have Risa by her side and she wanted to see the face of her companion so badly. Yet she couldn't. Her eyelids felt excessively ladened and her body was filled with fatigue. They were begging her to put them to rest and Eri was tempted to obey.

"Kame! I like you, I LIKE YOU!"

Resorting to shaking her weary confidante, Risa was desperate. Where was Ai? Where was Sayumi? She couldn't handle this alone. She couldn't watch Eri die. She didn't want to.

"I'm not staying here by myself Kame. I won't let you leave alone!"

-----

"Calm down Ai-chan. Speak slowly."

Holding Ai close to her own body, Reina comforted and coaxed the elder as she bundled her with a thick blanket. Balancing a paper cup of hot fluid in her hands, Ai tried her best to calm down as she grappled with all that had taken place. Having been given the all clear by a medical worker and seated safely in an ambulance. She was fine except for some scrapes and an angry looking cut above her eyebrows. Refusing to go to the hospital for a full body check-up until the other girls were found, she rested at the back of the ambulance with Reina by her side. She could hear the anxious voice of her manager yelling instructions to workers as they joined in the hunt for the GakiKame duo. Taking in deep breathes to calm her shaking nerves, Ai recounted the experience to Reina who was listenly intently.

She started the tale with their journey to the supermarket at the outskirts of the town, how a rumbling ten ton truck wandered onto the same path as their taxi, the dangerous tumble down the steep ravine, Risa staying behind to take care of Eri and at the end concluded the story with how Sayumi chose to follow her to find help.

"She was with me Reina, Sayumi was with me the whole time."

-----

"Kame I've felt for you since we did the Hakkan commercials together. I've  never confessed because I couldn't decide between you and Ai-chan. I know I'm selfish for liking both of you at the same time so I chose to runaway. Now I regret not revealing the truth. I want to tell you I like you Kame. I...I love you."

A weeping Risa clung onto Eri's shirt as she buried her head in her chest. By now Eri's eyes were fully closed and Risa knew she couldn't hear her anymore. She would never know how much she loved her.

"You are so beautiful Kame, more beautiful than what the eye can see. I can't let you leave alone, because I can't survive without seeing your smile."

Bringing a shard of broken glass up to her flawless skin and pressing it down, Risa watched dazed as a thin red line formed on her left wrist. Applying more pressure, she made the cut deeper until the scarlet blood flowed freely and dripped with steady rhythm from her elbow.

I'm sorry Ai-chan but Kame needs me more.

------------------

strawb3rrykream: You are amazingly quick at updating your thread. Golly so many fics but, I like :P

JFC: Do you consider what happened during the KameMame bit them becoming closer? I guess in a way it is? Hmmmm... XD

Sukoshi: For some reason I smiled while reading your comment. They always manage to put me in a good mood :)

sweeety: Wow, you are pretty close on something. Good guessing there *thumbs up*

ringo-hime: Keep reading to find out :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:52:48 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
OMFB dood. did ya just kill KAMEI and Gaki-san?  :O

OMFB!!.. wth!!! and is Sayu dead too?..did she like fall off somewhere..or something?..wth!!

damn that just made me WTH and OMB...

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Meh, you killed them!!!! :cry: I think all the girls are internally conflicted with their feelings. Like they like someone but they're afraid of rejection. Aww at the Reina and Ai hugging scene. But Eri and Gaki.... :cry: I see I'm not the only one who makes Gaki cut her wrists! But in my story, she didn't die! :'(
I hope some happy things happen soon, I'm getting depressed.
PS I've been updating a lot because of summer break. Gives me lots of time to sit down and brainstorm! Glad you like it. But I will be waiting for your updates too!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
O M G ! !

:gyaaah:

Di...d...did you just kill 3 idols with one car?!  *GASP*  Wow...I was on the edge of my seat since the time Sayu disappeared!  I can't believe it!  *shock! and tears! and conflicting emotions welled up*  Sayu!!! NOOO!!!!  The world cannot function as a whole without Kameshige!  :fainted: *stares at hammy san*  You better feel guilty for at least 30 seconds!  :mon wind:

Wow...so with kame and gaki gone...Ai chan might just go insane..and no one would really believe the Sayu thing without the other two  :sweat:  But I don't really believe they are all dead...that would just be too cruel..........right?  Sadly..I think Sayu's gone or in a coma....god I hope they find her soon...as for Kamei and Gaki...it'd be just horrible if only one of them made it....but then again that would have been a waste of a confession so that at least gave me hope that they will make it....maybe....*sniffle*..back to the weepies for me  :k-sad:

the chapter was truly intense!  *loved it!*  :gmon tears:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Ginger