JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236725 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
^ only when Gaki is a Prince and I picture Eri with her hair style from Sukoshi's '19' sig :heart: :wub: ... yes I am very picky XD

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
HAHA poor Eri being corrupted by Yankee Reina and devil Sayu...

Host Club XD

Oh and I love the koharu and the Prince Kuu aka cool joke i loled at the cheesines

Prince Gaki :shy2:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
haha. Eri was so innocent.
OMG. PRINCE GAKI!  :wub:
cnt wait~  XD

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
This was great! Very creative, and very cute also!
Poor Eri, she's reeeeeally innocent  :lol:
Hope Gaki brings her out of her shell  :yep:
Looking forward to more!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
As soon as I started reading this, I was giggling like a dork!!! Other comments from my mouth included: "Holy crap!!", "Oh my GAHH!" and "OOOOOH!" My god, this is pretty hot too!!! You covered all the bases and more! We got Reinai, rainbow pinku ( XD) and gakikame!!
Great job, lil_hamz!! Can't wait for an update!!!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
o_o

Aichan as a man. Yummy :3 xDDDD It just bothers me that her name ended up being Tak instead of Taka (xD It irks me when Japanese names are missing a vowel at the end xDDD) But anywho... xD...

The random pairings are cute! :3 I look forward to the Gakikame, Eri's going to <3 Gaki-san! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Eri's coming into the club thinking this is a very bad idea, but then she'll come out... and go back in xDDDD

Anywho, this talk of Male!Musume made me draw.

Being the Ai freak I am, I nearly drew her taking off her shirt LOL

Anywho, looking forward to the rest of this :3

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
^ I compltely agree with you about Eri XD

I love those pictures you drew!  :wub:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Prince Tak? :w00t: Although the name sounds a bit weird for me ( I agree with Yuuyami on this issue, besides in polish Tak means yes XD) I love the idea of this story :heart: Cos it means some... ReinAi love! :inlove: Can't wait for more! 8)

And Yuuyami your picture is just awesome  :wriggly: Again it reminded me of that memorable Haromoni ep in which they wore suits and Ai-chan looked like a cute bishonen :mon cute: Aww~~

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re:CONGRATS!
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2008, 06:58:11 AM »
congrats on fix of the month poets!

Offline kinbari

@Yuuyami: hey, did you thought of Kamenashi Kazuya when you draw aichan?? the eyes and the mouth looks like him.. lolx..
And i love your drawings.. =D *envy*

Peace

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
...I have 4 words and a smiley:

This. Fic. Is. WIN. :tama-excite:

I can't wait for the next chapter. <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
LULZ at the "prince" pairings. XD  I admit, it took me a while before I realized how the "princes" names indicated who they were.

This has potential to be really entertaining. :D

Though...does this mean "Guardian Angel" is finished? :?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
I realized I have not been replying to comments for some time. Geez I can be such a procrastinator :P So here goes…

Guardian Angel: Chapter 2 - Between Then and Now

@ringo-hime, strawb3rrykream: As you know by now, the girls didn’t die in the following chapter. I’m glad the chapter managed to evoke some feelings from you.

@Sukoshi: I went through >30 sec of feeling guilty about splitting up KameShige like that. And you were right about Sayu being in a coma later. You deserve a hug just for that good guess *hugs*

@poets, stefy: I tend to end with cliff-hangers, it’s more fun that way don’t you think? :D I didn’t kill them stefy, not yet anyway XD

Guardian Angel: Chapter 3 – Trying To Pull Myself Away

@takagakifan: I think I cried during Ice Age too. So I'm just as weak if not more so :oops:
@poets: I hope the time you spend hating me is less than that of you liking me :lol:
@JFC: Another of your awesome posts filled with nice smileys :)
@anammm: You like Sayu? I think you're the first only Sayumi supporter I know :yep:
@Regent: Thanks for letting me know what you thought. I like reading comments like that ;)
@Sukoshi: I LOVE you~~~~ :heart: Why are you always so cute and awesome? Your 10 mile a minute thoughts amuse me so.
@stefy: Ai-chan chucking Risa aside, now that would be funny to see literally XD
@lollipopgirl: It’s crazy how we like the same members. I’m thinking we might even rank the girls the same way. This is definitely a classic post of yours. I might just have to go frame it up, along with Sukoshi’s :oops:
@strawb3rrykream: Maybe someone should pack TakaGaki up and send them to you so you can counsel them and put some good sense into their heads :D
@KonaKage: Haha yes, things are kinda complicated at the moment. Love polygon, that’s a good term. Maybe you could write a fic based on that title. Can you tell I’m hinting for you to write something soon :P

Glass Slipper: Chapter 1 - C/C Cinderella Concoction

@lollipopgirl: I’ll call you along if I know how to get myself Prince Gaki and Prince Taka :lol:
@KonaKaga:  Saying I gave you the best birthday present? Awww shucks, you made me blush :oops:
@takagakifan: I’m glad one person did laugh at that joke, I was hoping it wasn’t too lame :P
@ringo-hime: Have I told you I adore your avatar and sig? And I can’t take my eyes off that gif every time I see it :wub:
@Grisours: Wow, this plot managed to get you commenting again :w00t:
@strawb3rrykream: I wished I could see you when you were making all those comments out loud XD
@Yuuyami: Gosh, this is a great of drawing! You have talent girl. And the hairstyles you gave the girls... or boys in this case were exactly how I imagined them to be :wub:
@peti-chan: I couldn’t decide between using Taka or Tak at first, but since both you and Yuuyami think Taka is a better choice I’ll go with that :)
@kinbari: Hello, I started to read your fic but since I’m slow, I’m not done with it yet. Keep writing though cuz the office theme is really different and interesting :yep:
@ ShikyoxYaiba: It wasn’t a long comment but it meant so much. Thank you! :heart:
@JFC: Definitely not, I’m intending for GA to go on for a couple more chapters :grin:

------

After the replys come another fic. Try clicking on the hyperlink for the song that the story was based on. How is reading it with the music playing in the background? This is for you lollipopgirl, fellow Gaki-san lover and to thank you for my prezzie in the form of that great fic :heart:

http://music.yeucahat.com/song/Movie-Game-Advertising/26421-That-s-When-I-Love-You~Aslyn.html

That's When I Love You

The dressing room is bustling with activity. It's the same scenario early each morning when a recording for Haromoni@ is about to commence. I can hear Koharu hollering outside in the hallway about someone swiping her packet of Umeboshi sweets, Reina and Aika discussing enthusiastically what the next movie they should be watching is, the pandas going through their scripts in rapid Chinese, Kame helping Shige adjust the hair-tie on her head and finally there is you. You, who looked shyly away when you caught my eye.

When you have to look away
When you don't have much to say
That's when I love you
I love you, just that way

Aka-chin tells Kame to say some line to represent a proper Japanese lady for the introduction. She does it, executed beautifully and exploding with adorableness. You watch, smiling and amused by her antics. My throwing segment ends, you are the chosen victim for the batsu game since you guessed the number of tries wrongly. Uncertain of what your punishment would entail, you protest weakly, faltering at trying to escape the penalty. Unable to do so, you stumbled a little in your Yukata as you made your way to the front for that moment in the limelight.

To hear you stumble when you speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
That's when I love you
I love you, endlessly

That same night, we had to film the DVD magazine that was to be released for the Cinderella musical. Morning Musume DVD mag 18, I was excited to shoot it as I knew, I would have you next to me the entire time. The recording proceeded smoothly, everything went according to plan, that is until you lost the game. Reina was awarded the tiara and you were mad, angry but yet still so cute. Watching your complaining face, I remembered the day I stood waiting for you in the rain. Your expression was exactly how I imagined it to be when you cancelled our date over the phone at the last minute.

And when you're mad cuz you lost a game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby I love you
I love you anyway

"Hime-sama!"

I called out to you, pretending it was all for fun, a term to suit the fairytale theme we were having and the role of Cinderella you were playing. Except it wasn't a pretense. It was for real, my promise that you would be my only princess.

Here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
That's when I love you
When nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you,
When I love you no matter what

The movie was interesting, a little sentimental, a little humorous and a little heartbreaking. It was entertaining, only I enjoyed watching you more. In the darkened cinema hall, my head shifted to watch you every time I was sure you were fully concentrated on the actors on screen. When I see you moved by a touching scene, secretly wiping away a tear that slipped from your eyes, I knew your emotional side was another quality that drew me to you.

So when you turn to hide your eyes
Cuz the movie it made you cry
That's when I love you
I love you a little more each time

"What do you think about this dress? Or this skirt? Would it match what I already have?"

"Would I end up looking like a walking tomato if I wore this with that red top I like so much?"

"Nah, it'll look great on you."

You tried on almost every piece of garment the store carried, determined to find that perfect outfit to end the day. Standing with you by the full-length mirrors, I smile inwardly admiring your trademark grin, feeling fortunate to be the person you look to for reassurance.

And when you can't quite match your clothes
Or when you laugh at your own jokes
That's when I love you
I love you, more than you'll know

The sun starts its daily routine of setting in the far horizon, its comfortable orange rays warming my skin. Our meeting time has long passed but you are nowhere to be seen. "Did you forget about our date again?" I wondered out to the random strangers who brushed briskly pass where I was waiting.

"Gomenasai Gaki-san!"

You ran up, panting from running all the way to meet me. Your hair hasn't settled from being blown about by the wind and your clothes are slightly creased. Seeing that apologetic expression on your face, I forgive you again like I always do.

And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you give when you show up late
Baby I love you, I love you anyway

I had spaced out while waiting for Reina and Kame, Koharu and the Chinese girls, Sayumin and Aika to finish taping their portions. And while I was dreaming, countless memories of the two of us surfaced in my mind. My most cherished treasure consists of only the precious recollections I have of you.

Here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
That's when I love you
When nothing you do could change my mind
That's when I love you,
When I love you no matter what

"Ai-chan, we are next."

I creep up on you and position my hands on your shoulders, giving you a surprise massage.

"Already? I still have a few more chapters to go."

Putting down the novel on your seat, the childish pout that appeared after the initial disappointment was replaced by a genuine smile as you sneak your now free hand in mine. Squeezing gently the slim fingers which fitted so well in my palm, I returned the loving gesture.

That's when I love you
When nothing, baby
Nothing you do could change my mind
That's when I love you,
When I love you, no matter what

I love you, no matter what

No matter what

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:14:14 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: More Than One Story... [That's When I Love You]
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »
ah my huggle senses are tingling!  time to return the hug

*Hugs Hammy*  :k-wink:

Glass Slipper: Chapter 1 - C/C Cinderella Concoction

lol you had me scared in the very first paragraph...I didn't know whether to be more afraid that they were in a taxi (sure it was a parked taxi but still!) or that they were in Kabukicho! 

but anyways *squeals*

...wah it's like Ouran meets H!P but more drool worthy =D

hehe I knew right away that Ai chan and Gaki were going to be the princes but Prince Kuu really had me XD  lol Mr. Cool XD  that's just awesome  :lol:

the whole story was yummy~    :stuffed:

oh! you know you can so do a reverse fic if you ever get bored enough!  let's see..there can be Prince Eric...and Gangster Prince Reina...and Prince Pinku....erm....okay...very very bad idea....*ahem* moving on now~  :tama-slide:

That's When I Love You

Wowers...the story and the lyrics go hand in hand so well!  I find it hard to listen to English songs while reading stories since the words I'm reading and the words I'm hearing usually don't match up but that wasn't a problem with this....ah the wonders of having the lyrics built right into the story =D  Overall I think you couldn't have written a more fitting story with such a perfect little song =D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2008, 02:29:22 PM »
HAMMY! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WROTE THIS!

Nevertheless, it was great. Really awesome.

*shakes your hand* Congratulations, you have officially graduated from the (unofficial and never-really-existed) Estrea School of Upcoming Writers. You're a real writer now! Sotsugyou omedetou! I'm so proud of you! *wipes tear*

/endlameness

Ok. So. Yay Takagaki. <3 I don't need to write Takagaki, you do it just fine! XD I think you write a cute Aichan better than I do... >_> XD I just make her emo. Yup. You rock. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »
-applause-

Congratulations Hammy~

So THATS why you asked me what Kame said during the HM@ episode! Nicely written btw. I like how you made Gaki-san's thoughts kinda rhyme too!

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »
Yeah, you got me commenting with your recent Cinderella story, but here I am, commenting again!
(actually, I read all of your stories, but I didn't have the time to comment... right now I can, so...)
Great story again, very cute because it matches the song. It's nice to see Gaki pay so much attention to Ai-chan.  :yep:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »
Lil_hamz........that was beautiful!!! :farofflook: And that's why I love Takagaki!! Gaki is so forgiving and Ai-chan makes up for her faults, without trying! That was a great way to start my day. I'm sure lollipopgirl will love it!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »

@lollipopgirl: It’s crazy how we like the same members. I’m thinking we might even rank the girls the same way.
Maybe not... I can't imagine you having Gaki at 2nd behind Ai-chan like I do :P

After the replys come another fic. Try clicking on the hyperlink for the song that the story was based on. How is reading it with the music playing in the background? This is for you lollipopgirl, fellow Gaki-san lover and to thank you for my prezzie in the form of that great fic :heart:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, thank you! :heart: :wub: What a way to make up for all the lack of sleep and stress I've had over the past week (I'm half dead through tiredness while typing this even)... this present is better than the one I gave you though, way to upstage me... not that I mind/am surprised :lol:

Firstly, that song is adorable, I still have it playing :heart: Ever time I hear it I think of TakaGaki, it's so cute XD
I love the simplicity of the song and the love between TakaGaki, its exactly how I see that pairing.
I got all mushy and even tear eyed from the very first paragraph... "and finally there is you." was to me like a massive sigh of contentment from Gaki just knowing that Ai-chan is always close by and she doesn't have to look far to find the other piece of herself.

It's pretty darn amazing how you found the perfect song where all the real events fit in perfectly with each part of the song, well at least you make them do so, which is a credit to your writing :heart:
Oh and you asked how it goes listening to the song while reading, well I don't usually listen to the songs when told to for songfics but seeing it was you I obliged like any good groupie would :wub: :P It makes it really special & feel more 'honest' & 'sincere'... or something.  :sweatdrop:

Maybe I should stop before I start talking stuff I don't even understand... In short, I adored it... It was simple yet still so tender, tender, emotional and that other thing I was gonna put here... You're certainly a special one with your writing and in general!

*goes back to picturing Risa thinking about all this while looking down at the sleeping Ai in her arms*
:mon lovelaff:

EDIT:- Yep Kream of Strawberry, I do... love it a lot! :D :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »
That was cute and beautiful at the same time. Great job...

(And what a coincidence that this is song based. I'm writing a song based fic of my own at the moment... Mostly because I've hit a road block with my other one. XD)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll