JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unusual [Ft. Seo Jung Hwan]

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236730 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [Guardian Angel: Chapter 4 - In Another Time]
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2008, 01:31:10 AM »
OMG GA was updated! *squeals like a little girl* XD Okay, here are my thoughts...

Part 1: That's Gaki-san, I'm sure. But wait...it's been two years? Just what happened during that course of time...

Part 2: Sounds like Eri to me...

Part 3: Dialog makes it sound like the person is Gaki-san, but I've lost all idea as to who the comforter is. It wouldn't be Ai-chan though...would it? That would just make it worse. But the rokkies are all away...so... *lost*

Part 4: I'm supposing it's a Rokkie reunion? I wonder just when Eri found out about Sayu...or how she did. :( Two years is quite a while...

Niarg. I'm totally hooked again. xD Amazing writing as usual. Thanks for the updates~

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2008, 02:15:58 AM »
 :w00t: Update!!!!!!!

I'm going to join in this band wagon of guessing the narrators XD

Part 1: Risa! She refers to Reina as Tanakacchi. Not to mention it said that the entertainment program was talking in Korean and the narrator was coversant in Korean. So, yeah, it's Risa XD
Part 2: Eri. Didn't she say that she wanted to own a flower shop? I wonder who's in the photo...
Part 3: Ok, so it's obviously Risa. But the question is, who's the room mate? I'm thinking it's Eri. Why?
It was at this moment when a key was inserted into the lock and turned. Pushing open the door was the distinct figure of her friend and confidant who at once spotted the curled up position of the person in the photo.
Isn't that referring back to earlier with Eri in the flower shop?
Part 4: Reina, obviously. I'm guessing that the person who comes in is Ai? But I'm confused about something. It said that the lady who bought the lillies was elderly, but I'm guessing that's it's not her going to visit Sayu. So Ai isn't the elderly lady. So maybe the visitor is Eri, who after having that confrontation sort of thing with the old lady, thought about what she said and who is her 'best' friend and took a bunch of white lilles to the hospital. But then this just sort of screws up my previous theory of Eri being Risa's room mate UNLESS the two events happened at seperate times or it ends up Ai is Risa's room mate.

@____@
My brain has completely fried. And to make it worse I thought of two more things.
The picture of dark ruby red on pure white immediately brought back to mind more horrible memories previously sealed deep inside her mind. The swerving vehicle, the plummet down the ravine, the body crashing through the windscreen and the image of her pale body lying devoid of any movement. Everything, everything came flooding back.
When Risa says, "image of her pale body lying devoid of any movement" is she referring to Eri? Or is Risa referring to herself or what? @___@
2. Based on previous theory of Eri going to the hospital after contemplating the picture she had in the shop. Did she go the hospital to see Sayu or was it because she knew Reina was going to be there? I don't think that it's the latter. :-\

:bleed eyes: My brain is now sizzled more than bacon on a Sunday morning. Are you happy? Well, I guess it was completely worth it for the update. I'm just expecting another chapter now so that I can put my brain to rest. I'll be waiting for the Glass Slipper as well :P

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2008, 03:24:50 AM »
*Jumps on the bandwagon behind KK*
Ok so I read this last night and shall go with what I assumed then, hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Part 1: Well Gaki-san, coz of what others have sad... But it's been two years so maaaybe Ai-chan misses Gaki-san so much that she went and learnt Korean so she could remember her that way :P (just throwing out something different for a change)
Part 2: When I was reading it I thought it was Ai to start with (but I did with part 2 as well so I think I'm just a hopeless fangirl :oops: ) but then I remembered Eri wanted to open a florist with her mum, which made the photo make sense coz I couldn't figure that out when I was thinking it was Ai XD
Part 3: Again I thought it was Ai-chan till the Gaki-san part :lol: But who could be the one comforting her... hmmm... Of course I would like to say Ai but the way she was listening to the song makes me think she was reminiscing and missing Ai, which would mean she isn't leaving with her... or maybe she is... I thought I had it all worked out before I started typing this :cry: FINE! The roommate is Miki :w00t: :wub:
Part 4: Finally, I never thought it was Ai, YAY! Poor Reina :cry: She is so adorable in this, god it must be so painful for her... so it would Eri who walks with the white lilies coz the old lady said that Eri had some on the step with her and that's what she said she wanted as well (crap explanation XD)

Other notes, YOU STILL HAVE SAYU IN A COMA AFTER 2 YEARS!!!  :mon fire: :mon headbang: :mon mad: :mon fierce: That's so cruel, I don't think she's gonna wake up then and if she does, WOW! I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug but I guess if they tried Reina would probably cut off all their heads XD
How come Risa gets to be in two parts and Ai-chan isn't there at all?... or maybe she is...  :mon nyah:
But really, poor Gaki-san, even though everyone is ok now (besides Sayu) she still can't get it out of her head, thank god she has someone there to comfort her each time... I certainly feel really bad for Reina and Risa, probably more so than Sayu, they just can't move on  :mon cry:
You never fail to amaze me with the awesomeness of this fic, it's gotta be one of my faves I have ever read and something that I'm certainly not gonna forget :wub: The gorgeous writing even makes me almost cry every damn chapter (and shed a tear on some). :heart:

@Sukoshi: The coma(s) in The Art of Stealing a Girl's First Kiss only half finished bad, Risako was ok but the fact that Saki was in a coma for so long, like Sayu here, doesn't give me much hope for this one :cry:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2008, 08:42:34 PM »
Guardian Angel: Chapter 4 - In Another Time
So...time has jumped forward a couple of years? Aichan, Risa and Eri must have all graduated from MM, since Reina's stated to be the leader.

Sayu...still in the coma...:k-sad:

Eri's the girl who bought the flowers?

WHAT HAPPENED WITH RISA??? One second she's smiling and saying Reina's done well, the next she's curled up in the fetal position! AND WHERE'S AICHAN!?!?!
:gyaaah:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
*sneaks back into thread*

Since I got my wish  :wub: ....I made you a little something as a thank you =D

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2008, 08:50:30 AM »
^ OMGGGGGGGGGG Sukoshi~~~~!! :wriggly: This is so well drawn! First you amaze me with your OPVs, now it's your drawings. Why are you so absolutely perfect in everyway? :on slopkiss:  I love how you went into detail for the picture. Even their outfits look so great. I think you're gonna make me cry with what a nice person you are :mon hanky:

I'll reply the GA comments from all you other nice and kind readers who have taken the trouble to comment when I post the next chapter. Don't wanna let the cat out of the GA bag so soon :P

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »
Why another new story? Simply because writing is therapeutic :D (For me in a way XD) I didn't intend to break this into 2 parts but it got quite long so I decided to split it. The writing is kinda sucky :thumbdown: since I pretty much rushed through this. Gah...I'm rambling. I should just stop before I rattle on. I hope you like this  :oops:

So Much – Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition [Part 1]

Have you loved someone so much it hurt?

"Ai-chan!" "Reinaaaa!" "Eririn!" "Gaki-san!" "Sayumi!"

The crowd in the hall was ecstatic and pumped up on this finale night. As much the girls didn't want the incredible experience to end, they were glad it did so on a good note. The musical had enjoyed an amazing run. The scale of the production was many times that of Ribon no Kishi in 2006 and its grandeur was on a scale so impressive it was astounding. Standing up on the lighted stage with spotlights trained on them, the cast of mainly Morning Musume members made their final speeches. Kamei Eri didn't know why but she felt a bizarre tingling sensation throughout her body as the thunderous clapping echoed on. She wondered if her senses were on full alert as a result of the resolute support from the audience, the relief of delivering the best performance of the musical or was it something else. Perhaps she was imagining it all but it did feel as though a pair of eyes were watching Portia the entire time. It felt strange but at the same time, it felt so good. Eri didn’t have time to mull over the identity of the anonymous observer as Takahashi Ai chose this moment to wrap up the talk section by conducting a synchronized bow to thank the appreciative spectators.

Hours after the red curtain fell, everyone busied about packing up their costumes and making sure nothing was left behind. The theater was scheduled to be closed for renovations immediately after their musical ended and it would be rather bothersome to realize objects were lost after the closure. As Eri continued stuffing items into her bag, she happened to catch sight of a tube of lip gloss lying at the bottom of the carrier. Picking it up to get a better look, she found it unfamiliar and not of a brand she was accustomed to. Recalling casually complimenting the cute peach pink shade to its true owner, Eri remembered the gracious girl had offered to lend it to her. Deciding this was a good time to return it before she lost the article with her infamous absentmindedness, Eri exited the dressing room she shared with the other Rokkies and made her way over to the room next door.

Pushing open the door with three names printed in dark bold letters on a sheet of white paper, Eri searched the room for one of the three allocated occupants. However, she only found a certain miracle member busy rubbing a piece of cotton pad across her face.

"Koharu-chan, did you see Gaki-san?"

The younger wiped thoroughly at the thick gunk on her face as she replied Eri without taking attention away from her task at hand.

"Niigaki senpai? I saw her going up to the 5th floor."

"Thanks. And Koharu-chan, don't take your skin off in the process. You're rubbing too hard."

-----

Climbing steadily up the flight of stairs, Eri wondered why Risa had come this way. Leading to a deserted storey of the building where only extra pieces of furniture and stage equipment were stored, almost nobody ventured here except when a part of the stage had to be replaced or malfunctioned. The quiet stairway brought the turtle to a side of the building far away from the hustle and bustle of the activity taking place downstairs. When she finally reached the topmost level, Eri saw Risa leaning on her side, looking through a small window out to the streets below. There was a thick layer of settled dust on the glass, an obvious sign that no one had been up here for some time. A street lamp some distance away emitted an orange illumination which made the lone figure appear somewhat forlorn.

[Eri's Point of View]

I went up to Risa and put my hand on her waist, my hand making brief contact with her thin shirt. Clearly shocked, she whirled around and stared at me, her mouth agape.

"Kame! What are you doing here?"

There was a slight flush on her cheeks but it vanished as quickly as it appeared. Did I see wrongly? After all, why would Risa blush when she saw me?

"I should be asking you that. Why are you hiding here? Are you running away from someone?"

"I'm not hiding. Why should I be hiding at all?!"

She seemed flustered at my comment and stammered with her reply. I was surprised at the tremor in her voice and her jumpy reaction to the joke.

"I meant Ai-chan. I thought you were hiding from her since she will surely be pulling you around to bid farewell to every one of the Takarazuka members."

"Oh."

An awkward silence transpired between us and I felt uneasy at the tense atmosphere. I noticed she began fiddling with the ends of her long hair, a recurring inclination.

"Gaki-san, is something wrong?"

I reached out to touch her but she dodged sharply and shrunk back violently. In her haste, her shoulder hit the glass structure and the window pane rattled.

"Don't!"

Judging from her actions, I was sure something did happen. The two of us were generally comfortable around each other and could talk about nearly anything under the sun without inhibitions. Yet Risa was now refusing my help when she was obviously troubled.

"Something did happen. What is it? You can tell me. You know you can trust me. Remember the time I found you in the washroom?"

I made another attempt to reach her and this time I was successful as she didn't have anywhere to run. Looking down at my hand that was firmly gripping onto her sleeve, Risa shook her arm hard to fling it away.

"Please Kame, leave me alone. I can't handle this right now."

I furrowed my brows at her words, not fully understanding what she meant. 

"You don't wanna talk about it? Should I stay and accompany you then?"

"No! Just leave Kame. PLEASE!"

My eyes widened in shock at her sudden outburst. The harshness of her words felt like a stab to my heart causing a stinging pain so hurting I nearly wept.

"I'm sorry if I made you angry. I just wanted to return this."

I didn't look at her face as I knew the impending tears would fall if I did. Putting the tube of gloss down on the window sill where her arm was hanging near, I took a step back and turned to leave. Walking away from where she stood, I concentrated on each step to stop dwelling on how she brutally pushed me away and shut out my concern for her. Just as I was about to turn round the bend, I heard her call out in a quivering voice.

"I'm sorry Kame. I'm sorry."

-----

The night was dark and cloudy. Being the only person left with Sayumi, Eri didn’t speak as the pair waited in the empty space outside the relatively small theater. The gray duffel bag hung loosely from her hands as her mind wandered back to the earlier encounter with Risa.

"A cab's coming. Great cus I'm absolutely freezing in this crazy weather."

Sayumi's grateful voice jolted Eri from her trance and after comprehending what she had said, voiced aloud her thoughts.

"Is anyone still around?"

"You insisted on letting everyone go first. We must be the last ones."

Hiding her face further down within her scarf, Sayumi's voice got more muffled with every word.

"How about Gaki-san, did you see her leave with Ai-chan?"

"I think Ai-chan mentioned Gaki-san telling her to go on ahead. She probably has more stuff to pack."

Sticking an arm out to flag down the approaching vehicle, Sayumi adjusted her hat whilst the taxi pulled up in front of them. Wanting to let Eri inside first, Sayumi half turned to make space for her friend after yanking open the door to the passenger seat. Receiving no reply from Eri, she turned her body around fully and it was then when she saw the ends of Eri's coat flash pass as the girl ran inside the building.

"Eri!"

-----

By now all the staff and actors had already departed and the area was so quiet one could hear a pin drop. Treading hurriedly in her Ugg boots, Eri made no sound as the soft rubber soles of her footwear glided smoothly on the tiled ceramic floors. Upon arrival at the dressing room where the fifth and seventh generations shared, Eri didn't see a single person and the area was cleared of all personal belongings. Crestfallen, she murmured softly.

"She left after all."

Disappointed at not being able to catch Risa before she left for home, Eri turned back for the exit. As she passed by the dressing room she herself had occupied for months, she saw the person she was seeking slouched over one of the dressers, her head buried in her arm.

“Gaki-san?"

Shifting slightly but not awaking, Eri shook the sleeping girl a little harder. This time Risa stirred and fluttered open her hazel brown eyes.

"Is it really you?"

Raising her head tiredly, Risa put one trembling hand on Eri’s cheek and caressed it tenderly. Abruptly she pressed her face close and planted her lips on Eri's chapped ones. 

"I...like...you...so...much."

Whispering each word in a breathless manner every time she tilted her head to kiss at another part of Eri's lips, Risa claimed the flesh around Eri's mouth with a hunger and aggressiveness few have seen her demonstrate. The lips covering Eri's were heated, and so were the hands cupping her face. Eri didn't know what made her sub leader behave this way and what it meant for their relationship. How were things going to change between them after tonight? Nevertheless Eri refused to think about the implications and focused on the tongue finding its way into her mouth. Literally melting with every contact of their skin, Eri wanted the experience to go on forever. Giving in and releasing a soft moan, the sound caught in her throat when someone called out her name. And that someone wasn't the women she was embracing.

Stunned to be caught in such a compromising position and in an act which any pure idol was in no way ever supposed to engage in, Eri froze in fear. She didn’t dare move an inch and only remembered to breathe when the owner of the voice appeared in front of her with a facial expression she couldn't read. Pulling the two apart, Ai snaked an arm around Risa’s waist and spoke to Eri in an even voice.

"Forget whatever happened."

-----

Firmly ushered out of the room with no explanation presented, Eri was desperate to get some answers to the numerous questions which had surfaced in her mind. Pressing her ear against the door to try and listen to what was being said. She could only hear Takahashi as Risa was too soft to make out.

"It's a good thing I decided to come back for you. For god's sake, it’s Eri!"

From what she heard of the one sided conversation, Eri gulped to swallowed down the hard lump forming in her throat. What did Ai mean, did Risa not know the person she kissed was her? Taking a chance, Eri twisted at the door knob to peek carefully inside. She saw Ai's back towards the door and the two Gokkies facing each other. The angle made it difficult for her to see clearly what they were doing but from the lack of verbal communication, Eri presumed they were making out. To Eri, Risa was kissing Ai right after she confessed her feelings for her...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:05:01 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [So Much – Hare Ame Nochi Suki Version ~ Part 1]
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »
OHH. cool.
i wanna see teh second part~ UWII~
 :otomerika:

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2008, 12:45:27 PM »
AHH! This is like torture  :bleed eyes:
Ai likes Risa who likes Eri? Or is Ai just trying to be a good friend/leader?
TakaGaki aren't kissing are they? :O
If they are then maybe Ai is jealous and decided to let Risa know how she feels.

What's happening is the opposite of my avatar .__.

I can't wait for any update XD

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »
O M G!!! OMG! OMG!  what just happened?!  :scared:  Gaki x Eri x Ai! wah!  *shocku*

*mind goes blank*  :stunned:  *ummmm* one moment please~ must rewind my thoughts here~

cute peach pink lip gloss? Sayu? -ah wrong.  Well that makes sense...after all I doubt Sayu will lend Eri lip gloss ever again after how Eri destroyed hers last time XD

hehe so it's gaki's *time to turn GakiKame mode on*

eeek Gaki's shoulder hit the window!....but it's so dusty <.<

Eri running back into the building...lol in my mind she's running away from the cab  :lol:

an intruder? Sayu? -ah wrong again XD

and that brings us back to my present thought...which is OMG!

I so didn't expect it to be Ai chan!  Things just got so much more complicated/intense/cooler/happy fangirlie!   :gmon twirl:   Ai chan must just be in possessive mode....unless Gaki really is a two timer!   :shock:  I find that hard to believe but she doesn't have the best fanfic track record XD

must see how this plays out~!

(oh yeah I feel bad for your tutorials but my fangirl side is evil so ho ho ho...thank you for writing this!)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
Whoa, not what I expected at all. I can rarely imagine Gaki being so snappy with ppl but this time, I can totally see it. I wonder if they're something wrong with Gaki... :( Or if Ai-chan is just being kinda bitchy or something. :lol:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #191 on: September 17, 2008, 01:09:14 AM »
... Ai x Risa x Eri?! Oh my. Gyaaaaah. I already read this a second time. xD I'm totally hooked, and I'm wondering what part 2 is gonna be like. >.< Please update soon~ :)

...And seeing as how this is the Hare Ame Nochi Suki version, I'm trying to fit the lyrics with the fic and figure out what's going on. xD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #192 on: September 17, 2008, 04:48:18 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...:shocked:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2008, 03:23:26 PM »
Gah! GakiKame?!

hmm. Ok you actually made me like them together (as a couple) for a few minutes there. haha. (Take that as a compliment)

I'm guessing we'll have to listen very very very carefully to the song if we wanna predict what'll happen in the next chapter right?

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2008, 07:50:59 AM »
Hi its been a long time since I've commented  :lol:

This latest one is very interesting! Especially Gaki-san. Hope you continue (and finish) this, I'm curious to know what was on Gaki-san's mind there.
 :on GJ:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2008, 10:02:40 PM »
I forgot to mention before that the Hare Ame Nochi Suki song I've used for this fic is the version Eri sang in Hawaii. So it's not the whole song. I think she sang it beautifully :heart:

So Much – Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition [Part 2]

After witnessing the on goings in the room, Eri fled the building and ran outside into the streets where the sky had opened up in a matter of forty minutes. A massive storm was brewing and somewhere inside a cozy apartment, an impromptu newsflash program reported on the typhoon which had rapidly moved inland without warning. Heeding the authorities advice to stay indoors and take refuge from the unpredictable weather, most roads in the city were empty and the only sounds outdoors were of the rain crashing down onto the concrete pavements. As Eri sprinted further and further away from the theatre, her chest heaved strongly with every step that she pounded on the pavement. Running blindly ahead, she didn't stop to rest even when she felt the beginning effects of heartburn accelerated by her crying. Not wanting to remember how she lost her first kiss to someone on the same night that person kissed another, she was edged on by the sheer hope that the momentum would erase the happenings of what happened earlier. The heavens callously seem to want to add on to her agony as the rain didn't let up and temperatures dropped drastically low on this wet night. Raising her head to glare at the pitch black sky, she lashed out with fury.

"How could you do this to me Gaki-san? How could you play around with me?!"

With her shoulders sagging, Eri was a picture of despair as she stood in the middle of the street letting the full impact of the elements pelt down on her. She was totally soaked and water droplets dripped from the ends of her hair and clothes. The physical punishment seemed to lessen the anguish she was feeling if only for a bit. Eri didn't know how long she had been standing for but she finally dragged her lead laden body to a telephone booth a few metres away. Collapsing onto the floor of the small area, she lay motionless on her side as the salty taste of tears entered her mouth. In her purse, the clam model cell phone rang and the gadget vibrated and flashed rhythmically. Eri made no move to pick up the call but lifted her eyes to stare at her reflection in the booth's transparent plastic panel. In her current state, her hair was matted messily, the strands plastered to her head in wet clumps. The mascara had smudged from her lashes and her eye shadow had completely disappeared. But beneath it all, she was still pretty, she was still cute. Kamei Eri was an adorable girl, right?

Then why did she treat me like this? Why?

Before long Eri's phone rang again. This time, she answered the white color device. As soon as the line connected, the voice at the other end cried out.

"Where are you?"

The voice was raucous but Eri recognized who it was instantly.

"Why are you calling? I don't want to talk to you."

She removed the mobile from her ear and was about to press the 'end' button when Risa called desperately through the speaker.

"Wait! Is it because of what happened? I'm sorry I didn't mean…"

"I know! You didn't mean to kiss me! I don't want to see you or speak to you anymore!"

While Eri was screaming agitatedly through the phone, unleashing all of her pent up jealousy and anger at being played with, a passing ambulance sped past, its shrill siren breaking the stillness of the night.

-----

"Well?"

"She's outside, I can hear the rain beating down."

"What? There’s a typhoon raging out there!"

Starting to pace the length of the room in her anxiety, Ai wrung her wrists after hearing the news about Eri.

"You better get home soon too Ai-chan, it's not safe in this weather."

Picking up the garment that had been draped over the back of the chair she was resting on before, Risa slipped her arms through and zipped the army green jacket all the way up.

"What are you doing?"

At seeing her friend's actions, Ai scurried crossed the room and latched onto Risa's arm.

"You can't be going out now. You're not even well!"

"I have to find her, I can't leave her out there by herself."

Placing a clammy hand over the smaller one of Ai, Risa patted it reassuring.

"I will be fine, Eri too. I'll get her home safely."

-----

At the entrance, Risa had to exert herself substantially to push through the giant revolving doors. Her strength seemed to have diminished greatly. Damn those pills she had taken in excess before the start of the musical to curb the unexpected fever. The side effects were drowsiness and dizziness. That would explain her short nap before Eri found her and why she was so devoid of energy now. A blast of rain and cold air assaulted her as soon as she stepped out onto the pavement. Looking both directions, she didn't know which way to go first until a piercing siren caught her attention. Rumbling at breakneck speed down the road was an ambulance splashing puddles of water into the air as its tires churned on.

That siren...

Risa followed the route which the ambulance had traveled from and along the way, hollered and yelled for Kamei. The lack of replies didn't deter her and she preserved till her voice got hoarse from the screaming. Bending over and resting her hands on her knees, she coughed hard from extent of the effort. Her body was feeling the toil from the dreadful gale and freezing temperatures. Both her throat and chest burned and the incessant throbbing of her head made her eyes sting. Nonetheless, thinking about Eri all alone in the fearsome storm made her go on. She sunk her teeth into her lip to stop the chattering induced from the icy winds. The notes of the song set as the ringtone to her mobile jingled and the Japanese melody rose briefly above the howling of the winds. Removing her arms from around herself, Risa answered the call.

"Moshi."

"Gaki-san where are you?"

"I think Eri is somewhere along xxx street."

Slowly standing straight up again, Risa strained her ears to hear Ai's voice. The crackling of the connection was getting louder and it was harder to make out Ai's words. One or more of the telecommunication poles of the city were possibility destroyed by the massive hurricane.

"I've called Sayumi, we're coming to get you both. Can you hear me? Gaki-san! Gaki-san!"

After Risa had left, Ai got increasingly worried as she thought about it. Perhaps it would be better and more efficient to get another person to help. And so she called Sayumi. She had a good head on her shoulders and Ai knew she could count on her when the time came.

"Okay."

Risa could not reply more as she was overwhelmed by another round of violent coughing.

"Get shelter somewhere. Don't stay out in the open, a man was killed by falling debris. Risa, promise you'll listen to me."

Ai hardly ever called Risa by her full name. It was always Gaki-san, the nickname given by the host on a show years back that caught on. She hoped Risa would realize the severity of the situation by how she had chosen to refer to her closest friend.

"I promise."

-----

"I love you Gaki-san. How could you make me realize that then be so cruel to me? Why did I have to love you for what you are? Even when I know how important Ai-chan is to you?"

Muttering the words softly, Eri couldn't stop the tears that kept flowing endlessly from her puffy eyes. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want to feel so weak yet she couldn't help herself. Determined to not pine for someone who was undeserving of her heart, Eri made a promise to herself.

I won't cry tomorrow. I won't cry anymore. These tears will be for the last time.

The door to the telephone booth whooshed open when Risa burst in after noticing the crying girl from outside. Helping Eri up to a sitting position, she checked the younger carefully for any signs of injuries that could have been sustained as a result of the journey through the squall.

"Are you hurt? Why aren't you home? Do know I almost went crazy worrying about you?"

"Don't pretend you care."

Pushing herself off the ground, Eri shoved against Risa and when the elder fell backwards, took the opportunity to escape. Realizing Eri was once again running away from her, Risa clamored up hastily and took off after the girl she had took such a lengthy time to locate. Tearing down the street after Eri, Risa begged for the figure leading ahead to stop.

"Are you mad that I kissed you? I didn't mean to scare you. Kame!"

"WHY DID YOU KISS AI AFTER KISSING ME?!"

Eri shouted back exasperatedly. It was apparent Risa didn't understand where she was coming from and it frustrated her so much. 

"I never kissed Ai. Why would I when the one I love is you!"

"I saw it with my own eyes. You kissed in the dressing room!"

Risa didn't know if god was extending a helping hand or if Eri slowed down of her own accord but it permitted her to catch up with the distressed girl.

"Kame, STOP!"

Gripping onto her and refusing to budge, Risa gasped loudly to regain her breath so she could verbalize her thoughts.

"E-everything… between Ai-chan a-and me.. is innocent. We DIDN'T kiss. She was j-ust… taking my temperature."

"Why didn't you tell me if you were sick?"

Unconvinced by Risa's explanation, Eri remained rigid and she refused to look at the speaking girl.

"I didn't want to worry anyone. Ai-chan knew because she saw me taking the medicine."

The image of Eri standing before her started to get blurry and Risa blinked repeatedly to try and combine the fuzzy image of the person she loved wholeheartedly. On Eri’s part, she turned to face the shorter girl hesitantly.

"Is it really true?"

"I swear I only love you. If there was some way to prove it..."

Risa never got to complete her sentence as Eri seized her into a smothering embrace. This time it was Risa's turn to melt into her companion's arms. She was so drained she could barely keep standing if not for the feeble heartiness pursing through her veins at feeling the excitement of having Eri's head resting in the crook of her neck. The happiness she was experiencing at this moment surpassed all other feelings of joy she had come across in all her nineteen years of life.

"Will we always be together from now on?"

Drawing away from the hug and then lowering eyes to gaze apprehensively into Risa's concerned ones, Eri choked back her tears to ask the question which had been lingering on her mind.  The wetness that had glazed over her friend, now lover’s eyes told her that Risa was more than willing to spend every moment of every single day with her.

A sudden deafening noise sounded and Eri felt herself being pushed forcefully aside. As she laid sprawled flat on her back, she felt the warm trickles of a liquid substance ooze from the rear of her head. Above her was Risa who had kept both arms wrapped protectively around her torso to shield her from the earlier threat. Struggling to shift but failing in her attempt from the weakness she was feeling, Eri could hear her own breathing get progressively shallower as the light from the nearby street lamp faded rapidly from her eyes. Less than one foot away laid the broken pieces of the neon signboard that had fallen onto them just seconds before.

A dark puddle of blood accumulated in a pool on the pavement around them contributed by the gash Eri suffered when she hit the ground and the numerous wounds on Risa. The immense shooting pain in her skull rendered Eri’s bodily functions useless in the current situation and she had to grapple to keep her thoughts coherent.  There was so much she wanted to tell Risa, so much she wanted to say. But Eri knew time was running out and hence she could only settle for a few words. Managing to overcome the numbness that was engulfing her body for several seconds, Eri whispered with a contented smile on her face, the last words she would ever utter.

“You proved it Gaki-san."

Less than a street away from where they lay, were two young women dashing with all the strength and speed they could muster through the pouring rain to locate their dearest friends. Except that they would be too late...

-----

ringo-hime: Sorry it took a week for the second part to get posted :mon sweat:

KonaKaga: I ADORE your sig!! :mon lovelaff: Is Eri the one who likes Risa? :mon inluv: 

Sukoshi: I LOL-ed at your Eri is running away from the taxi comment :mon fyeah:

strawb3rrykream: Yep, Risa is kinda out of character if she’s snapping at people like that. But in this case it’s cause she was didin't know how to behave around Eri after realizing her feelings for her :gmon tears:

ShikyoxYaiba: The song lyrics is apparent only in part 2 :gmon sweet:

JFC: :gmon peakaboo: <-- Cute eh? Thanks for commenting :)

stefy: Wooo look who dropped by :mon squee: Really? You actually liked GAKIKAME together for a moment? :pepper: :banana: :leek:

meowz: It has been long hasn't it? But I'm so happy you're still reading my fics :tama-lotsaluv: :luvuluvu:

I expect there might be a few questions after reading this. I have not decided if I should leave them open or explain it with another short piece. Which will it be? You decide :mon geek:

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:17:11 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [So Much – Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition ~ Part 2]
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:19 PM »
OMG They died?!?!  :cry: :cry:
Well, at least they went together...

On a happier note: I love Eri's version of Hare Ame aswell! It's amazing :wub:
I ADORE your sig!! Is Eri the one who likes Risa?
XD Thank Clamy-san for it. I got her to add the writing :D
Eri and Risa both like each other! It's not one-sided :P but the sig shows it as that (which I don't mind) XD

Oh yeah, explain it with another short piece!!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:40:12 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »
 :O

No

You didn't

Did you really just?

Why'd they...

OMG THEY DIED!  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2008, 12:57:51 AM »
:pleeease: Every good fic seems to have Eri dead in it these days...including my own. D:

...But indeed it was lovely. *sniffles* (And I was kinda curious 'bout the lyrics because of Gaki-san and the window in part 1. xD)

*takes neon board pieces and smashes them more* :temper:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2008, 01:04:35 AM »
Ah, so Ai-chan was just caring for Gaki like the best friend that she is. I get it now. NOOOOO~ :cry: Why is everyone killing ppl off lately??? :lol: I need some fluff!! But it was a beautiful story and I'm glad I read it, even if I'm a little sad now.... :(

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unusual [Ft. Seo Jung Hwan]