JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfect Piano Lesson - Two Hundred And Forty One Mondays

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236744 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Re: More Than One Story... [So Much – Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition ~ Part 2]
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2008, 04:48:10 AM »
Again!? Stop killing Eri and Risa! xDDDD Aren't they tired of dying?

Anywho o-o'

XD Misunderstandings always lead to the biggest Bleeeh ever, but without those misunderstandings, Gaki-san might have never properly told Eri that she really was in love with her... in a very severe way >_>' Gahh damn it, why must they die just after they confess?! XDDD Oh well, fulfilling I guess...

Poor Aichan D: -accompanies her to her usual emo corner- She will totally be hurtin' in the next chapter...

-waves- Write mooooooar o-o;

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2008, 06:29:22 AM »
TOO LATE?!?!?!! :mon wtf:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!
:pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

EDIT: had to fix the smileys so they'd actually work. :P
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:18:22 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
*glares at hammy*
You killed your fav again?! plus Eri?! DAMNN YOU

*walks away* not reading the next fic you write anymore! But I think you of all people should know I always do the opposite of what I say right :P

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: September 23, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »
OMFFG. :OMG: :scared:
“You proved it Gaki-san."
  :mon whine: :on blackhole:

EXPLAIN~  :on hypto: :onioncheer:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #204 on: September 23, 2008, 01:11:36 PM »
O M G! You did not!!  You couldn't have!  :angry1:

When the first ambulance whooshed by I was worried but then I was relieved that it was nothing.  And then there was another ambulance that raced down the street but seeing that the first one was er...okay...I didn't feel that worried...but then Ai chan's warning and Gaki being all dizzy...that was a bad sign.  I figured Gaki would faint or something...maybe even end up in the hospital...but I didn't expect the both of them to be killed by a neon sign of all things!  :scared: 

During the hugging scene I expected the sun to suddenly start shinning and birds singing and a random rainbow...maybe a certain bunny running away after spotting them but then you had to surprise us and my first reaction was seriously "OMG...she did not! for real?! a sign?!" lol and that's when I hit reply XD 

worry. excitement. meltiness. some tear prickling and jaw dropping those were the things I went through while reading this story.  Plus maybe an ounce of humor sprinkled on as a weird after effect (the fifth stage of the five stages of grief...ham?  well in any case I have to cope with the loss somehow! XD)

The mascara had smudged from her lashes and her eye shadow had completely disappeared. But beneath it all, she was still pretty, she was still cute. Kamei Eri was an adorable girl, right?

That's my favourite part.  When I read it I was nodding along in agreement XD 

*sigh* I love you for being so unpredictable!  It makes for killer stories! (I could do without the literal part of that statement but I'll take what I can get!)   hmm..I can't call the ending perfect but you did an amazing job of making the story go with the lyrics! 

Hammy ga daisuki~  :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #205 on: October 10, 2008, 02:40:03 PM »
Rather short fic written in under an hour. It came to me during lecture and I couldn't wait to put it down. Might not be the best but it made me smile. Then again, it could just be me :lol:

Time isn't on my side so I can't reply to comments since the computer lab is closing. Let me just say a BIG THANK YOU for reading 'So Much - HANS Edition.' I'll definitely reply to them the next time :)

Water Drop

Standing by myself at a quiet part of the long corridor running through the various dressing rooms and wardrobe area, I felt the endless stream of hot tears slide down my cheeks. As they dripped with rhythmic motion onto my folded arms, I sniffed loudly to clear my stuffy nose. It wasn’t my intention to cry yet again except that the stress of rising expectations that had built up with the commencement of the Resonant Live tour proved too much. With the immense success of our previous concert, Singles Daizenshu 2008 Spring, it seemed that Morning Musume has been thrust into the public eye once more and everyone was waiting to see another spectacular show, or watch us fail while trying.

“There you are!”

Lifting my head to see the figure approaching me, I let the new arrival take me into her arms and wrap them around my tense body. Being slightly taller, she allowed me to rest my weary head on her chest.

“How did you…”  My sentence trailed off as I relaxed and let myself be overwhelmed by her familiar scent within the short moments our bodies touched.

“It’s me Ai-chan. I know you better than anyone.”

It was true. Her statement wasn’t the least bit exaggerated for who else could read me as effortlessly as she could. Whenever I stand before her, I was no more than an open book.

“Feeling better?” She began to stroke my hair, pausing to run her fingers through my newly dyed black tresses.

I didn’t reply her concerned enquiry and only pressed further towards her torso. I didn’t want time to pass or our present situation to change. Call me needy but I wasn’t going to let her go so easily if I could help it. I miss being alone with her, just the two of us, spending time together and not having to bother about anything or anyone.

“You’re behaving like a child again.” I could sense the slight amusement in her voice and knew I shouldn’t be acting this way. I was an adult and also the leader of our group. Nevertheless, it felt so good to whine to her.

“I’m scared. What if we don’t perform well?” My voice started to shiver and I sensed an impending round of fresh tears about to fall from my swollen eyes.

“Don’t worry about a thing, cus every little thing is gonna be alright.” She confidently assured me after proceeding to pat me lightly on my back.

Nodding my head and causing my short strands of hair to fly about, I accepted her pledge for I knew she would never lie to me.

“Stop crying now, you won’t look pretty with puffy eyes.”

My lips tugged upwards at her words and I raised one finger to point at my eyes. Pouting a little, I shot her a look, hoping she would understand my silent message. With a melodious chuckle, she curled her forefinger and gently wiped away at the drying tears beneath my moist eyes. Looking deeply into them, she spoke earnestly.

“I won’t let anything bad happen. Trust me.”

-----

Walking in step to the spot where all of the members should have gathered by now, I relished the feeling of my fingers laced tightly with hers. Keeping my line of sight focused on the ceramic floor tiles flashing pass, I smiled contentedly to myself. It suddenly dawned on me the reason why I had repeatedly refused to alter my crying habits even after so many have labeled me as too sensitive, exceedingly emotional, or exceptionally vulnerable.

I, Takahashi Ai have been so utterly spoiled by the tender and comforting presence she showers on me every time I allow the tears to fall that it is now impossible for me to extract myself from being lost in the desperation of feeling everything that is her.

I can never stop crying as long as you are with me.
My faithful companion, my devoted lover, my beloved… Niigaki Risa.

-----

Stefy made me promise to credit her and Bob Marley for using the sentence “Don’t worry about a thing, cus every little thing is gonna be alright.” :D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: More Than One Story... [Water Drop]
« Reply #206 on: October 10, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »
LOL you did it! So cute. <3 TakaGaki for the win. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: October 10, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »
awwww so saweeeet.

and yay Bob Marley! But then reading that line just made me laugh. cuz I ended up singing the song a little.

-pictures Gaki-san singing tt line-

LOL..?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2008, 09:02:24 PM »
Zomg. XD I totally saw this coming once I read the first few lines. But it was beautiful. Leader and sub-leader love~ <3 (I can totally see this happening... *grins stupidly*)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2008, 09:41:15 PM »
Awww! The emo and the bean-head <3

Aichan is so adorable xDDD Saying that she'll keep crying just because Gaki-san exists xDD.

Gaki-san will always be there to comfort everyone's favorite angsty leader~ <3

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2008, 04:22:51 AM »
so cute~
sweet~
TakaGaki~~~ <3

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2008, 05:12:40 AM »
Awww!!! *melts into a puddle of TakaGaki goo* That was exactly what I needed to start bringing me out of this rather unpleasant depression. So thanks so much for that. *huggles*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2008, 07:05:01 AM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:wriggly:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »
awwww....  :shy2:   so warm, so loving, so wonderfully TakaGaki  :gmon twirl: 

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »
A fic for Risa's birthday :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISA!!

“Cheers!”

“I understand why you’re asking me to drink Ai-chan but don’t you think something is wrong with this picture?” 

Motioning at the cluster of girls gathered around the VIP room, Risa quirked a neatly plucked brow and shot the figure seated at the head of the elongated sofa a quizzical gaze.

“Eri is almost 20. Sayu is attached to her like an appendix and try telling Reina she can’t be involved in this party.”

Sipping lightly from the cocktail glass in her hand, Ai replied in an even voice, her behavior akin to speaking casually about a regular job assignment.

Chuckling softly as she linked the idea of Sayumi as an appendix to the vestigial remnant that was extracted from Aika six months back, Risa grinned amusedly at the leader.

“I guess it can’t be helped then. I just pray no one takes any photos of the underage members drinking. We’ll be in BIG trouble if someone found out.”

-----

“Happy birthday Gaki-san!”

“Otanjobi omedetou!”

Chrous of well wishing were voiced messily by the presently tipsy members. One by one, they fell heavily like sacks of potatoes onto the cushioned seats in a deep slumber. The turtle and hare pair was bundled snugly together with Sayumi’s head positioned questioningly on the chest of the drooling oldest rokkie. Reina’s soft snoring could be clearly heard as she lay slumped in a far spot, her fingers still clinging tightly onto a near empty bottle of vodka.

“I don’t know how we’re gonna get these 3 home.”

Shaking her head with a resigned sigh, Risa sympathized with herself for having to take care of three very smashed kouhais. Though the greater portion of that self pity was due largely to another matter. Discreetly eying the stack of colorful parcels on top of the table, she noted the absence of a present she particularly wanted.

“We could always leave them here for the night.”

With a twinkle in her eye, the usually solemn woman who sprouted random historical facts at the most inappropriate times suggested as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

“I can imagine the looks on their faces when they find out tomorrow how we dumped them here.”

Forcing a smile, the newly turned twenty year old joked.

“Come on. I’ll see you home.”

Attaching a warm hand around Risa’s wrist, Ai tugged on it and led the taller out of the lavishly decorated booth of the exclusive karaoke bar.

-----

“I guess it’s good night then.”

There was a tint of optimism in her voice as if hopeful that the person standing opposite would say otherwise. Except that she didn’t. Nodding back at the birthday girl, Ai gave a small wave before whirling around to leave. Left standing at the door, Risa watched until the leading lady of Q.E.D disappeared entirely from view.

Many minutes after Ai’s silhouette completely vanished, Risa at last found it in herself to tear her eyes away from the far end of the empty corridor. Closing the door shut behind her, she leaned back onto the wood structure and let her body slide slowly onto the carpeted floor. Her vision for a second time settled on the heap of presents she had brought home from the karaoke bar.

Her mind filled with endless questions as to why Ai had turned up at the party empty handed. Was she too busy filming her new drama to shop for her gift, or did the issue of preparing a present simply slip her mind. Flopping her head and upper body onto the top of the pile, Risa rested there as she longed for the only present she craved, Ai’s. She knew she was fairly selfish for thinking this way, but to her, she would gladly exchange all of the presents for a single one.

Her eyes had unwittingly fluttered close and she had fallen into a restless sleep when the persistent knocking on her door awoke her. Groggily glancing at the clock in the living room to check the time, she realized it was almost midnight. In another 5 minutes, her twentieth birthday would well and truly be over. Forgetting to verify the identity of the visitor through the peephole, Risa unlatched the bolt and swung open the entry. The anxious face of the other party staring back at her caused her to let out a surprised yelp.

“Ai-chan! What are you doing here?”

“I thought I was going to miss it.”

Panting considerably, Ai brought out a A5 sized package from her bag. The lime green wrapper was to some extent gaudy but its vibrancy did not outshine the beam on Risa’s face.

“Is that my present?”

“Open it.”

Following Risa into the apartment, Ai kept her vision trained on the receiver carefully cradling the recently brought gift. Within moments, the excited young lady had torn off the paper bounding the clumsily wrapped present. Beneath the layers was a thick book. Gazing at the item, Risa didn’t know what to make of it.

“Open it.”

Hearing the repeated command, Risa obeyed the instructions. Flicking to a random page near the back of the volume, she recognized immediately the writings on the page as Ai’s.

May 2007

Today I was told a piece of shocking news. I was now the leader, Morning Musume’s new leader. The announcement left me reeling from the sheer impact of the information provided and I didn’t know how to react or what to do.

Thankfully, you were with me.

You accompanied me through the night and cried with me when I told you my fears and insecurities. I am less afraid of what’s to come and the belief that I could do this grows with each day.

I WILL lead the group to a brighter tomorrow, because you promised to walk the entire way with me. For that reason alone, I know I can accomplish anything.

Risa vision became blurry and she felt moistness forming in her eyes. Tilting her head lower to hide the tears from Ai who was staring intently at her, she turned to another page.

April 2006

I got it! I got the role of Sapphire in the musical. I’m incredibly happy but extremely worried as well. What if I fail to perform to the expectations that everyone has for the role? I don’t want to disappoint the director or hinder the wonderful Takarazuka members. The fear of failure is suffocating me and I contemplated giving up the part more than once.

Your unexpected late night visit stunned me. And I never imagined you to have noticed my concealed reservations. I thought I had hid them so flawlessly, away from the prying eyes of the members and staff. I should have known you would realize it. Just like how I know everything that is you. You understood everything about me. You held me in your warm embrace and laced your fingers in mine. The simple action spoke volumes and did a great deal to reassure me. Before you left, you uttered a lone sentence.

“Sapphire isn’t alone, Nouveau is here.”

The tears Risa had tried so hard to hold back fell from the ends of her eyes and left a mark on the yellowish paper. Her hands trembled and her knuckles turned whitish from clutching so firmly onto the open book. The hardback was filled with numerous entries all painstakingly written by Ai.

“When did you…how…”

The words were disjointed as they left her mouth, nevertheless Ai understood what the emotional girl was attempting to convey.

“Sayumi and you aren’t the only ones who keep a diary you know. Your faithfulness at recording the events in your life inspired me to do the same. I didn’t dare reveal this lest I had quit halfway. It would have been embarrassing.

With a sheepish grin on her face, Ai explained her secret practice.

“I didn’t expect to keep it up for almost 5 years since the second quarter of 2003. Last week during my day off, I browsed through it to reminisce and it was then when I became aware that every one of my entries included you in some way. It took 2010 entries but it culminated in the greatest realization of my life.”

Hesitantly covering the listening girl’s hands with her sweaty ones, Ai looked sincerely into Risa’s brown eyes.

“You are a part of me and I cannot envision spending a day without you. Stay by my side, complete me forever.”

Releasing one hand from holding onto her precious gift, Risa snaked her free arm around Ai’s neck and pulled her close, burying her face within and breathing in contentedly the familiar scent of the ebony hair that could now rival Sayumi’s.

“Why did you tell me only now? I had to try so hard to keep up a cheerful appearance during the party so as to not dampen the mood.”

Pulling away from the loving embrace, Risa pouted cutely to reprimand her lover.

“I wanted to tell you when we were alone. Also, it’s payback for doing the same thing to me last year.”

This time it was Risa’s turn to flash a sheepish smile as she remembered how she had orchestrated a similar happening the previous year on Ai’s 21st birthday. She had deliberately not presented the birthday girl with a gift and instead sneakily appeared at her doorstep when the night of September 14th was about to end.

“Fine, so we’re quits.”

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean?”

Slipping out of Ai’s hold, Risa stepped back warily at the change in mood and tone of the elder’s voice.

“I would look bad as the leader if I forgave you so easily.”

Taking the diary from Risa’s hands, Ai put it down on the settee situated some distance away and took two long steps forward. The feat resulted in Risa being trapped against the whitewashed wall.

“What are you..”

Rising up both hands to resist Ai’s advances, Risa felt her arms go limp when Ai grabbed them in a strong gasp and pushed them resolutely onto the wall behind. Ai proceeded to rub her leg against Risa’s thigh and the suggestive touch and go action made Risa weak in the knees. Her mind failed to function as per normal and in her highly dazed state, the only aspect her senses could make out was how exceedingly gratifying the contact of Ai’s skin on her feverish body felt. The last image Risa remembered that night as the clock struck 12 was the devilish grin Ai had plastered on her face as she inched closer to hungrily claim Risa’s lips.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 06:45:20 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [2010]
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »
WOW...gives Hammy a pat on the back for such creativity!  20/10 being Gaki's bday, 2010 being the title, and 2010 being your post number =D 

hehe I was so happy to see a 20th birthday story for Risa.  I often think birthday fics are the most satisfying and this certainly didn't disappoint!  Loved it!

I like the rokkies and their drunken mess XD  I imagined Ai and Risa pulling them to a corner and stacking them on top of each other and leaving them there XD  (the thought came from Rei Rev's maple effect drawing)...me and my crazy mind ^_^;

but you know I'm crazy about Ai when she comes up with unexpected ideas, like ditching them at the karaoke bar XD

the diary part was soo sweet  :wub:  you should seriously send Ai chan a postcard with birthday gift ideas! 

hehe and the last part was...that I will have to emote my response ------> :w00t:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »
Yayayayayay!!! Great fic!!! :inlove: I loved the part when Ai-chan was all like, "Try telling Reina she can't be involved in this party!" XD Ooooh, bad Ai-chan, deciding to leave them there!! Awww, I was about to cry when Ai-chan didn't give Gaki something but I thought better of it, figuring it would be something super special. And super special it was!!! :w00t: That's unbelievably romantic~~ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ :heart:
OMG lilhamz~ I love it so much!!!!!!! :w00t:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2008, 01:08:07 AM »
...Dear god, that was amazing. *faints* Absolutely an amazing fic, Hammy. (Oh, and you had me laughing at the part with Sayu attached to Eri like an appendix. Then the reference to Mittsi... I started laughing in class and almost got caught. xD I'm posting now cuz I'm home.)

TakaGaki~ <3 Such dedication! 2010 posts, 2010 is the title of the fic... :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2008, 06:39:02 AM »
Risa’s birthday is officially over and so ends my self-imposed post limit of 2010. Boy, it was hard trying to keep within that number. I missed posting so much and there were so many fics (looks at SBKream, SxY, RR07, LLPG <-- yes, that’s you lollipopgirl :D and more) I wanted to comment on and member’s threads I wanted to reply in. Hello 2011th post and bye bye 2010, I’ll remember you always :P

Some replies to previous fics:

So Much – Hare Ame Nochi Suki Edition [Part 2]

@KonaKaga: Yeah they died. It’s my first time killing anyone off properly and I went with 2 girls :lol:

@heyyouhiya: KameMame went out with a ‘bang’ literally! OMG, Why am I making a joke out of this? XD

@ShikyoxYaiba: I hope you don’t mind me calling you SxY. I read ‘Habits’ by the way but didn’t comment on it yet since I had that 2010 project which you know about now : ) I’ll head to your thread right after this.

@strawb3rrykream: Same as above, I hope SBKream is okay. Or do you prefer something else? You know what, I’m in desperate need of some fluff too! I’ll be waiting for some of yours cus you are one of my fav authors :oops:

@Yuuyami: At least they got to tell each other their feelings XD Eh… this was meant to be a 2 part-er. But, I’ll see if I can do something about it.

@JFC: That’s the first time I’ve seen this emoticon. Very cool with the flashing yellow and black :D Oh wow, you have more than 10,000 posts @@

@stefy: Aw come on, I’m not the only one who kills Eri off XD She’s like every authors first choice when it comes to choosing a member to kill :lol:

@ringo-hime: You and Yuu are the only ones who asked for an explanation. Okay then, if I can think of something I’ll write an epilogue :)

@Sukoshi: I did XD I’m sorry about using a sign :lol: Believe me, I tried EVERYTHING and nothing else seemed to work. The 5 stages of ham eh, now that’s an interesting use of words. I kinda like it :P

Water Drop

@Estrea: So when are you doing it? XD

@stefy: That WOULD be funny. *imagine Risa with a cane and top hat singing the song* :D

@ShikyoxYaiba: Sit with you and grins along :P

@Yuuyami: OMG I LOVE YA SIG!! *yells hysterically* Kill me kiss me~~~ Lalalalaaaaa :grin:

@ringo-hime: *offers some pancakes* They go well with the sweetness and maple syrup. How in the world did I manage to link this to Eri? :lol:

@JFC: Glad you thought so  :yep:

@Sukoshi: I smiled when I saw lil spinning monkey thingy One word…CUTE :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2008, 06:40:21 AM »
“I understand why you’re asking me to drink Ai-chan but don’t you think something is wrong with this picture?”

“Eri is almost 20. Sayu is attached to her like an appendix and try telling Reina she can’t be involved in this party.”
I loved this part. :lol:

*AICHAN'S PRESENT*
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
:wriggly:

*AICHAN'S "REAL" PRESENT*
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah...:drool: :hump:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfect Piano Lesson - Two Hundred And Forty One Mondays