JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bahamaba - Mute

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236742 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [2010]
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
AAhhhh!!
haha drunk rokkies XD
diary as a present. sweet. >_____<
LOL, I need the deleted scenes. hahaha. mwahahaha.

and and epilogue~ thanks hamz~ ^^v

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story... [2010]
« Reply #221 on: October 25, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »
I needed a break from rushing assignments and out came this. Inspired by Faith Hill’s ‘If I’m not in love’ and Sukoshi’s awesome radio show translations. Just my second time writing a fic without Risa as a central character so hopefully I managed it okay. Oh, and don’t forget to leave a comment after reading :)

If you wanna hear the song, here's a link.

http://www.imeem.com/janning/music/SmYut2MA/faith_hill_if_im_not_in_love_with_you/

If I'm Not in Love

I flopped heavily down on my bed, my hair spray out like a fan beneath me. It has been another long and tiring day. Except that I can't fall asleep as the image of you speaking to me after rehearsal keeps surfacing in my mind. "You were being really weird when saying goodbye yesterday. Did something happen?" The concern in your eyes was evident and I was deeply moved because, you noticed. When nobody else did.

I watch you during every practice, the beautiful figure following two other ladies in a line, pouting your lips and your crossing your arms. When you act exaggeratedly throwing garbage everywhere to torment the leading lady, I can't help but smile as I know this isn't the real you. I'm proud to say I'm the one who knows you best. 1736 days to be exact. "How long have we known each other?" You asked suddenly during our usual monthly outing. "Years." I reply, leaving the other part of my sentence silent. But it's not long enough a time for me. You hook one hand around my arm, pulling me along as you gaze at the passing shop windows along the street. Why is it that I can share my worries with you, I can tell you my doubts and insecurities. And even when I didn't intend to, you knew. And maybe because you care, I started thinking more about you.

If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through
Tonight
And if my heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you, baby
Why else do I want you like I do

People say you rely on me too much but the truth is I rely on you. "When will we get to room together again." I asked you casually during our latest concert tour, careful to not sound out of the ordinary. You shrug your shoulders with a smile before running off to get ready. I hide the sad sigh from emerging as I see your retreating back. It used to be just the two of us. But ever since you started getting closer to the other members, it seemed like your time for me became lesser and lesser. I want to go back to the nights where we could cuddle up together under the warm covers. I want to feel your steady breathing and watch you rest, sleeping beside me. Maybe it's an obsession but some things I can’t question. I just know a part of me is missing when I can't feel your touch.

And if I don't need your touch
Why do I miss you so much
Tonight
If it's just infatuation then
Why is my heart aching
To hold you forever
Give a part of me I thought I'd never
Give again to someone I could lose

Oji-sama! Keeping up the pretense of wishing for my gallant prince is hard because in all my dreams of having a prince come for me, I was actually lying to myself. I never wanted a prince, only a princess, who was you. Only in my dreams can I hold you like I want to. Because I know I can't love you the way I wish to. All the thoughts occupying my mind consist of you, your smile, your laughter and you, just you. Why am I feeling this way, I don't know. If only someone could tell me why, why I can only think of you. 

Why in every fantasy
Do I feel your arms embracing me
Lovers lost in sweet desire
Why in dreams do I surrender
Like a baby
Someone help explain this feeling
Someone tell me

Do you think this could be love? Pausing as I walk to look up to the sky has become a norm. Asking the birds soaring high above without a care in the world what being crazy feels like is almost a daily occurrence. But if my heart isn't lying, then I'm glad it was you. That the person I'm in love with, that special someone who understands me, is you Eririn.

What is this I'm going through
Tonight
And if my heart is lying then what should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do

Pressing down on the 'off' button to deactivate the hi-fi system, I stopped the spinning CD playing in the deck. Marking the top of the page with the words KonUsaPi entry, July 2008, I closed the diary clothed within a pink cover.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [If I'm Not In Love]
« Reply #222 on: October 25, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »
OH. MY. GOD. *dies again* That was amazingly beautiful. Listening to the song while reading made it even better! KameiShige~ (Gah, I'm so happy I can't seem to find the right words to say. I just suck at leaving good comments...)

Ah, I read all of your replies to comments and such as well. (I wonder why I didn't see that the first time around. O.o) And no, go ahead an call my SxY, it's what I go by on other forums as well. :) And as for killing Eri off... I'd have to agree that she's probably one of the first choices for an author/authoress. Why? Simply because she's connected to like...every single person. o-o (I'm guilty of that. I killed off Eri as well in my fic, as you know. :sweatdrop: I tried to make it not-so-violent though...) Poor Eri just fits the role well... ^^;

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2008, 12:17:38 AM »
aw that was sweet~  :wub:  it made me a little sad though.  @Eri: Why is Koha your new snuggle buddy and not Sayu!?  (referring to yorosen)  I know..a little off topic but that's the emotion your story invoked XD  but the ending of the chapter made me all aww again so all is good~

hehe good thing you included the lryics.  Even though I know the song, I'm always mixing the lyrics with the japanese version Endless Story.  youtube.com/watch?v=emdE2cBIoP8

I'm proud to say I'm the one who knows you best. 1736 days to be exact. "How long have we known each other?" You asked suddenly during our usual monthly outing. "Years." I reply, leaving the other part of my sentence silent. But it's not long enough a time for me.

! hammy's been counting =D  that's my favourite line!  I don't think it's long enough for us either.

@ShikyoxYaiba: In my mind..I call you Shiya XD   I have a bad habit of ignoring letters and forming my own words.  Just like how I call lil_hamz, hammy san...I kept thinking that in my mind and then I just started typing it XD  You'll have to forgive me if I actually type it one day ^_^;

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2008, 02:51:39 AM »
Uwahhh!!! That was so adorable!!! I can just see Sayu now, lying on her bed, writing in her little pink diary. I love the aspect of them relying on each other. It's just so romantic~ :heart:
Man, I'm so confused about my favorite pairings, besides TakaGaki. :lol:
Oh, and SBKream is fine. You can call me whatever, as long as it's not mean. 8)

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2008, 05:33:36 AM »
Wow what more can I say? This very nearly gave me a tooth-ache  XD
I think I've just realized why Kameshige was never really high up in my list. I don't think I've seen much out there which doesn't have Sayu all bimbotic or shallow, so it never really made an impression. Well, an exception is this and your other fic Guardian Angel. Oh and not to forget Estrea's works. (any else I missed out...?)

So I think you've changed that for me. I've been looking at Kameshige in a new light recently.  :lol:
When I heard about Sayu talking on Konusapi about how sensitive and helpful Kame is to her at times, I was all 'awww'. Its nice that you put that in.

Glad to know Kame isn't all pokepokepuu all the time. I like that 'gap', as the Japanese say.  ;)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2008, 05:49:42 AM »
Dammit, the dentist is closed tomorrow.

:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2008, 07:39:39 AM »
 :oops: Nice story

Bunny + Turtle

They are soooo cute together

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: November 01, 2008, 09:55:47 AM »
She Gathers Rain

The pair of footsteps made their way hurriedly over to the narrow overhang. Huddled together trying to hide from the bead like drops descending from the sky, they stood facing each other, their noses almost touching. Noticing that a stray strand of wayward hair had found its way onto her cheek, the taller of the two raised one hand in an attempt to put it back in place. The older lifted her eyes at the sudden action and it was then when both became aware of their tightly entwined fingers. Grinning sheepishly, the perpetrator put down the bag in her other hand so she could continue with her original act. It was apparent that she had no intention of releasing the occupied limp.

“Don’t put your bag on the ground, its wet!”

But the caution came too late as the suede material rapidly soaked up the rainwater from the surrounding puddles.

“It’s okay. I’d rather not let go of your hand.”

The older blushed hard at her words. Said so easily, they could have been mistaken as a pickup line or a frivolously statement. Except that the receiver was certain that the young lady standing before her would never repeat those words to anyone else. She had utmost faith in her, after all, they had spent more than seven years together. They were so close, their relationship so undeniably strong that they were almost like a single entity, joined both in heart and soul.

“Why does it always rain when we’re out?”

Gazing at the overcast sky, she questioned disappointedly at the disruption of their well laid plans. The sky never failed to open up whenever they were alone together.

“You should know the answer, Miss. bringer of rain.”

Her teasing grin was interrupted by the playful smack that the raven haired woman gave her, her usual return whenever the rain comment was brought up.

“Shouldn’t it be your fault? Where is the sunshine? Don’t you constantly claim to be a person who brings the sun?”

“Ah….”

Nodding her head with a knowing smile, she increased her grasp on the rain woman and inched her head lower to stare into her eyes.

“The sun is hiding because I told him not to appear. I said, please Mr. Sun, keep your warm rays at home.” 

Shifting her gaze after uttering that sentence, she brought her hand up to face the darkened sky, letting the continuously falling raindrops gather within the depression in her palm.

Amused by the surprising answer, her huge doe like eyes found their way to the familiar profile of her companion as she waited for further clarification.

“I….I… l-like…like..Aa… the rain.”

With an affectionate smile, the shorter leaned contentedly against the warm body of her young lover and nuzzled at her neck, taking in the calming scent of her mango shower gel. The sentence accompanied by stuttering and flushed cheeks carried a significant underlying message. The energetic young female who could usually rattle on like a machine gun when it came to work related matters or when she was speaking casually to the other members would be rendered speechless whenever she was in her company. Her eighty words a minute personal record completely obliterated in her presence.

Truth be told, she had never heard those three words leave her lips but from her actions and the loving way she looked at her, she knew without a doubt how much the other felt for her.

It’s okay if you can’t tell it to me yet, I’ll wait for the day when you can.

“I like the rain cus it reminds me of you.”

The abrupt confession spoken in one breath widened the smile on her youthful features and she increased her grip on the garment she was holding onto. She wasn’t a good speaker and it was a known fact that her text messages often contained single word replies. Yet she wanted to tell her what she had been thinking for so long. Tiptoeing so her lips could occupy the space next to her ear, she whispered these words.

“I love you.”

-----

Can you tell who this couple is?  :D I'm gonna be really sad if no one guesses correctly :P

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:06:52 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: More Than One Story... [She Gathers Rain]
« Reply #229 on: November 01, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »
Obvious and not obvious at the same time XD  The title and this being a hammy story made me think of TakaGaki...but my Kameshige mind likes to interfere so this is how I figured it out...

taller
Sayu is taller than Eri
Risa is taller than Ai chan

older
Eri is older than Sayu
Ai chan is older than Risa

7 years =  :wub: and :wub:

hehe and that's how my mind figured it out =D  step by step XD

I'm glad I have internet running right now, I get a lot of joy out of being able to read your stories =D
I think I like the rain a lot more now...the next time it rains I'm sure I'll be thinking of the lovely pair, and with the weather we're having lately, I'm sure it'll be raining tomorrow.   :D

Hehe I intentionally left out names (just for fun ^_-) but I know you know that I know right? hehe

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #230 on: November 01, 2008, 07:28:08 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who they are. XD Of course! But it's still so romantic!! In fact, it's raining right now!!! :inlove:
I love your writing, it makes me smile. :grin:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »
:sweatdrop: My thought process works like so:

1. Check for GakiKame
2. Check for KameiShige
3. Check for TakaGaki

And so with this story...

Taller AND Younger:  Kamei is younger and taller than Gaki-san! :D / Sayu is younger and taller than Eri! <3 / Gaki-san is just barely taller than Ai-chan and younger! (Unless of course, you give Gaki-san those nutso prince heels... o-o)

7 Years: ... Self explanatory. :wub:

It's so romantic. Aww... :heart: And here's the good part! Weather forecasters say that it'll rain tomorrow or tonight!! Yay~ ^///^

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2008, 11:52:08 PM »
I think this

The energetic young female who could usually rattle on like a machine gun when it came to ... Her eighty words a minute personal record ...

and this

She wasn’t a good speaker and it was a known fact that her text messages often contained single word replies.

are good enough hints too.   :P

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »
who?

TakaGaki? Well the short one is Ai-chan tt's for sure.

oooooOOO! AiEri?? -grins like a fool-

Offline shôkokame

• ecchi
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2008, 02:27:58 PM »
I think it's AiEri~~~ *chants*

but... 7 years together,,, TakaGaki~~~

Cant wait~~ ^^

Ganbare! ^^v

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2008, 06:11:01 AM »
How can I guess when I have to make yet another dentist appointment? :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2008, 06:15:51 AM »
-blows layer of dust away- How long have I not updated this fic? I hope you readers are still interested in this story.

Glass Slipper:
Chapter 2 - Awakened

"Watch."

Taka muttered mysteriously and waved his now empty hand pass Reina's bewildered face.

"How did you do it?!"

Deeply fascinated by the trick he had just performed, Reina scrambled onto his lap and proceeded to pat him down to locate the missing coin. Her brash actions caused Eri to feel hot under the collar as she observed unblinking her friend's less than inhibited act of running her prying hands all over Taka's shirt and beneath his jacket.

"It's not here. I told you, I made it disappear."

Pulling her hands away from his body, Taka tightened his grip on Reina's wrists and yanked the petite young woman near until she was literally lying on top of himself. Shifting to hug him, Reina closed her eyes as she let Taka run his fingers through her brown hair. The scene was exceedingly sweet and the pair could have been mistaken for any young couple if not for the fact that they were in a host club and not a park or some other random place where lovers go dating.

Sighing softly, Eri turned her eyes away from watching the two. Seeing the contented smile on Reina's sleeping face, she worried that her younger friend would fall heavily for the lad named Taka. From what she had overheard so far from the other patrons in the club, Taka was one of the most demanded and a favorite with the female customers.

In the space across from Reina, Sayumi's situation was similar to her university mate. Leaning backwards onto Kuu, her body language informed Eri that she was thoroughly enjoying every minute of the experience. Using one hand to fiddle with the blood red rose poking out from Kuu's breast pocket, she purred and whined in a childish voice.

"Look at how delighted Taka has made Reina. Aren't you going to do anything to make me happy?"

Pushing his rather large hands against Sayumi's back, Kuu pressed the slim maiden to himself to enhance the level of intimacy between them. Then leaning in and putting his mouth next to her ear, he whispered in a low voice.

"Aren't you already very happy being with me usagi-chan?"

Gasping loudly and with her eyes wide, Sayumi was pleasantly surprised when she heard the nickname Kuu had given her.

"How did you know I liked rabbits and Sailor Moon?"

"It's a secret. Just know that I'm your Tuxedo Mask."

Plucking the rose Sayumi was fingering earlier out of his pocket, Kuu proceeded to pin it in Sayumi's hair and spent some time adjusting the blossom so it would sit perfectly within her ebony tresses. The blood red bud positioned above Sayumi's left ear somehow shone with a glistening radiance and under the flashing lights of the club, the tallest of the three girls looked even more beautiful with the redden rouge contrasted against her fair skin. Examining their appearances, Eri summarized that they truly looked perfect together as both were blessed with matching dark hair and eyes.

Thinking that she had seen enough, Eri reached for the mocktail sitting on the table. Knowing that her friends would not consent to leaving any time soon, she decided to keep herself occupied. She tried to make herself comfortable as she balanced the glass in her hand and settled lazily back into the couch.

"I've booked them till 8 am the next morning!"

Eri remembered Reina announcing gleefully this piece of news just minutes before she became engrossed with watching Taka's magic tricks. She had to admit that the guys were exceptionally charismatic and she felt somewhat tempted to engage in the activities her buddies were so obviously taking pleasure from if only to be showered with princess-like treatment. Unfortunately, she could not find it in herself to admit that desire to her designated host for the night. Kamei Eri had always been an introverted child and that shyness had been magnified tenfold after she became an adult. This was particularly true while she was in the presence of the opposite sex, especially one as dashing as Gaki.

Catching herself before her mind wandered further, Eri's line of sight fleeted sideways to the one sitting obediently next to her. Her eyes lingered on his lips, travelled up his face and finally came to a stop at his eyes. It was at this moment that Gaki chose to tilt his head which led to them inevitably locking gazes. The shock of seeing his attention completely on her made Eri choke on her beverage. Coughing and spluttering into her hand, she quickly set the glass back down on the table to search for a napkin.

Scanning her eyes around the table, Eri realized to her dismay that none of the by-product of trees were immediately available. As she grew increasingly flustered, she became abruptly aware of the soft material wiping at her chin. Not daring to look at the owner of the hand presently only centimeters away from her face, Eri gulped nervously.

"You're adorably clumsy."

Hearing the husky voice mumbling those three words had an astounding effect on Eri. A crimson color began to stain her cheeks and she felt her face warm at the earnest compliment. Keeping her vision focused on the plaid pattern hanky in his hand, Eri relished the sensation of Gaki's gentle motions carefully dabbing at the droplets she had clumsily splashed onto herself. Relaxing her body from its original rigid state, she at last gathered enough courage to gaze at his face. The apprehensive stare progressed to outright gawking as Eri admired his friendly brown eyes and kindly smile. He might not be a room stopper like gorgeous Taka or childishly handsome like Kuu, but he had a certain aura that attracted Eri. In his own quiet and reserved way, Gaki was mesmerizing

I wonder what it would be like to have a boyfriend like Gaki. Someone with a nice smile.

Eri didn't realize she was ogling until his light chuckle brought her out of her daydream.

"I meant it. You're really cute."

With the lack of distance between them after Gaki drew closer to reach a spot on her neck, Eri could feel his breathe brush against her skin as he exhaled. The proximity of their bodies set off alarm bells in her mind and Eri jerked awkwardly and slinked back until she nearly fell off the seat.

"Ummm, I...need to...to..ladies, THE LADIES!"

Excusing herself hastily, Eri fled the cozy pumpkin shaped booth and escaped to the thankfully empty washroom.

-----

"Stop thinking about how handsome he looks. There's no use getting a boyfriend who is just cute."

"He's not cute! I don't think he's cute, AT ALL!" -repeats to self-

"What are you doing Kamei Eri. This is a host club, a place where people come to relax and have fun. How can I even think of starting a relationship with someone who works here."

"Wait a RELATIONSHIP?! Why am I thinking that? I'm not going to fall in love with someone I just met."

"LOVE??!! WHO'S TALKING ABOUT LOVE!!!"

Standing in front of the long mirror, Eri reprimanded herself aloud. The barrage of sentences both for and against flew repeatedly fast and furious in the tiny room. It was fortunate no one entered while Eri was in the process of carrying out a whole conversation by herself. It would have undoubtedly raised a few brows. Confident that she had calmed down enough to return to her seat, Eri stepped out of the washroom only to be met by a waiting Gaki.

"I got worried when you didn't come back. Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, everything's fine."

Hoping that her lie wasn't betrayed by the confused expression she had on her face, Eri avoided Gaki's gaze and started walking in the direction of the booth. She recalled her grandmother's stern teachings as she convinced herself to not fall for the charming host. "It's never wise to let your heart rule your head. Remember that." Eri slapped herself mentally to remind herself of her background. She was the sole heir of a family who had for generations practiced the art of ikebana - traditional Japanese flower arrangement. From the day she was born, Eri had been brought up with the singular purpose of bearing the responsibilities of the respectable Kamei family.

In reality, she had followed every rule and instruction that her family inculcated so stringently that it frequently went overboard. Even  friends who knew why she had to follow those guidelines have commented more than a few times that she was not in control of her own life. "You're like a dog to the Kamei household, only prettier." The ending of those situations was usually the same, her replying that dogs are endearing while Sayumi shouted exasperatedly that she should stand up for herself and object to being compared to a non-human by Reina. Nevertheless, her reaction would always consist of shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders weakly.

To return to her seat, Eri had to cut through the dance floor and this proved to be an impossible task as the arena was currently packed with people. A popular and danceable song had started playing and most of the people who had previously been mulling around the bar were now cramped within the 11 feet by 11 feet area. Failing to find a way to break through the crowd, Eri stood by the side helplessly. She was on the verge of conceding defeat when a hand slipped itself over her own and pulled her along into the mass of bodies.

Enveloped by the endless tide of people, Eri was powerless as the wave of dancers bumped against her pushing her towards Gaki as they made their way through. When they finally managed to arrive back at the couch laden with plush velvet cushions, Eri heaved a sign of relief at successfully leaving the throng of customers behind. She only realized that her hand was still entwined with Gaki's when Reina snorted openly and Sayumi giggled volubly at seeing their linked hands. Greatly embarrassed, Eri was about to retract her hand when the fingers clasped around it tightened.

"I'm not letting you go."

-----

As usual I'm slow in my replies to comments :P I'll do that in another post :oops:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 11:31:42 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 2 - Awakened]
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2008, 06:49:28 AM »
Of course I didn't forget about this story!!!! :lol: I just had to re-read the first part to refresh my memory!! :P
Damn, Reinai..... :drool: They are both such flirts!!!! Pshh, Kuu is so cheesy!! :lol: But it's working oh so well on "Usagi-chan"!! :rofl: Oh Kamisama, Prince Gaki......... :wub: :wub: :wub: Let go, Kame-chan. Enjoy Prince Gaki!!! :twisted: Love the last line though. :inlove:
Mommy, I want a Prince Gaki too!!! *crosses arms and pouts*

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2008, 06:53:41 AM »
&#(&%&^#$)&*% *splutters all over her drink* OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED. YOU UPDATED. YOU. UP. DATE. TED. I LOVE YOU~~~ I seriously spent my birthday wish (technically it's tomorrow, but the party was today) asking that someone update an old and somewhat untouched fic. And it came true~ Best to choice to be updated as well. <3

Well now that that's over with... I snickered when Kuu called Sayu usagi-chan. xD Sailor Moon... God, I used to love that show. And I can so imagine Reina just searching all over for that darned coin. *mind wanders off* :P Oh, oh, oh....and I love the GakiKame, as always. The last line = luff. I can't wait to see what happens next. *sighs contentedly* :wub:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2008, 08:38:26 AM »
Plucking the rose Sayumi was fingering earlier out of his pocket,

That just sounds so wrong.

In reality, she had followed every rule and instruction that her family inculcated so stringently that it frequently went overboard. Even  friends who knew why she had to follow those guidelines have commented more than a few times that she was not in control of her own life. "You're like a dog to the Kamei household, only prettier." The ending of those situations was usually the same, her replying that dogs are endearing while Sayumi shouted exasperatedly that she should stand up for herself and object to being compared to a non-human by Reina. Nevertheless, her reaction would always consist of shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders weakly.

Lol.. you sure your not talking about someone else who I know? :P

I suddenly remembered who this mask guy is! Lol Never really watched Sailor Moon so much but played the game so yea.. (randommmm.. kinda)

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bahamaba - Mute