JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Descendants of the Dragon

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236734 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 7 - Queen]
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2009, 09:38:51 PM »
Glass Slipper
Chapter 7 – Queen

Eri was glad she picked out a pair of flat shoes on this cold winter night. The lack of heels facilitated her need for speed as she raced with all her strength towards the venue she was supposed to be at roughly two hours ago.
I may be just a guy, but isn't it a bad idea to wear heels OUTSIDE during winter? From what I've heard, it's tricky enough walking in them during GOOD weather conditions. :?

Running to meet him halfway, Eri hugged him tight. Almost a whole week had passed since the last time they saw each other and Eri couldn't describe the immense loneliness she had gone through without being able to see him on a regular basis. The pair had been secretly dating for the past three months and these ninety plus days have been peppered with as many meetings as they could afford. Juggling her demanding school schedule and the intense training under her grandmother in the art of Ikebana left her barely any spare time of her own.
Three months? And they've managed to hide it from everyone? :O

Impressive. :)

"The movie…"

"… ends in twenty minutes."

Replying her question before she could say it in full, Gaki uttered a resigned sigh along with his glum answer. It wasn't the first time they had missed viewing a film due to Eri's inability to be punctual.
I'm sure Gaki's gotten used to it. :roll:

Producing a small stack of tickets from his jeans pocket, Gaki fanned them out with one hand.

"I bought tickets to every show hoping you would make it in time for at least one. Unfortunately…I'm going to have to add these to the collection of tickets at home."
Hopefully Gaki's doing well at the club, seeing as how Eri's turning out to not be a "cheap" date. :P

Hanging her head in shame, Eri bit hard on her lower lip. She had lost count of how many times she had subjected Gaki to aimless waiting or skipping their appointment completely. Ridden with guilt for her numerous no-shows, Eri couldn't prevent a lone tear from rolling down her cheek.

"Hey, it's okay. Just seeing you is good enough for me."
Oh SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH.  8)

*GAKIKAME RABURABU*
Oh yeah...definitely smooth.  :grin:

"She's here again."

At hearing his colleague's words, Taka increased his grip on the brandy glass in his hand. It was only after noticing Jun's concerned expression did he release his tightly clenched fist to allow blood to return to his whitish knuckles.

"Do you want to see her?"

"No. Tell her I'm booked for the night. Just like all those other times."
Hmmm...so Taka's avoiding Reina? She's not like, starting to stalk him or something?

OMGASS BISHIE JUN!!!! :o

*DRUNK REINA*
Yowza. And to think, we thought she was a bit of a diva before:shocked:

The sudden confession spoken in a calm and collected manner surprised the foreign twenty year old. Leaning nearer to pick up her exceedingly soft voice, Jun listened intently as he watched her eyes glaze over with tears.

"Why doesn't he want me around? Why does he hate me?"
Damn, she must have really been taken by him. :cry:

The rush of anger pulsating through his veins at seeing Reina weep made Jun's blood boil. No one should be made to undergo such coldhearted treatment, especially not someone as lovely as Reina. If Taka wasn't going to treasure her, then he would step in to envelope her with all the love he could possibly muster. He would show Reina what it was like to be cherished.
TanaJun? TANAJUN?!?!? :w00t:

*GAKIKAME ON THE TRAIN*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

Any bets as to how hard Eri's going to get busted by her folks for sneaking out?
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline nana777

• *TakaGaki stalker!*
  • *enchanted since 1986*
« Reply #301 on: January 17, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »
Nice Work !! :cow: :cow:

Sweet GakiKame...!!!  :D

Poor Reina !!! Bad Prince Taka... !!! bad!!!  XD

TanaJun??????? i cant wait to see that

If Jun is part of this fic , what about Lin Lin ... or  Aika ... ?

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #302 on: January 17, 2009, 02:07:48 AM »
i was like.............ah! how sweet of gaki.buying all those tickets.......... :love: :love: :love:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2009, 06:12:52 AM »
ohya! chapter 7 !! :D
OHHH! Stutard Taka!! XD
AWWWW. ReinaxJun moment~ :wub: so cute....i seriously want moar Taka though XD

but!!! GakiKame kissssssssss~ hihihi. XD so its been 3 monthssss!
osam!

cnt wait for yer new update~ yay~ GOGOGO!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: January 19, 2009, 06:31:52 AM »
wahhhhhh so romantic aye?

But buying tt much tixs..... poor Gaki. His... her?.. His wallet probably will have an enorrrmous hole if this keeps up. But then again Eri's surely worth the money~

*cringe* Jun2 & Reina.... still don't get how u could of thought of that!

There, a comment. Sorry took so long :kneelbow: heh.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2009, 04:02:01 AM »
Sorry for the super late reply, Eri's rubbing off on me.

wah...is it hot in here?  Eri...Gaki...public  :scared: and yet  :shy1:  Gaki is so charming....he's definitely giving Taka a run for his money in this story!  I can't believe Taka.  I know he has problems but still the little yankee doesn't deserve to be treated so badly.  I feel bad for Jun in this story too...just cause I don't want him to get together with Reina XD 

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story... [27 Dresses]
« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »
Oops, I still have not replied to your kind comments :banghead: I will soon. Really, I will :oops:
This fic is kinda random :P

27 Dresses

"It's starting!"

Hollering from the living room to the person in the kitchen, Niigaki Risa selected English as the chosen language and Japanese for the subtitles before tossing the remote onto the settee positioned near her feet.

"Chotto!"

Grumbling at her friend, the older of the two rushed out, cradling a large bowl of popcorn against her chest and holding two bottles of lemonade in one hand. Flopping down heavily on the cushy sofa next to Risa, her eyes sparkled with brilliant anticipation as the opening credits appeared on the television screen.

"I think it's a great idea to rent this movie since we didn't get to see it together the last time."

Propping her head up on her palms, Risa cast her eyes sideways to gaze at her friend of almost eight years.

"Uh-huh.."

And that was the end of Ai's reply as she became fully engrossed with the unfolding drama playing out on the American blockbuster. When the film came to a close with the final scene during which 27 bridesmaids flanked Katherine Heigl on the beach, Ai remarked with a wistful tinge in her voice.

"Gaki-san, you'll be my bridesmaid when I get married right?"

Turning to face Risa expectantly, the shorter woman waited for the impending reply that would satisfy her. Instead, Risa's face turned a ghastly shade and her features darkened at the sudden question.

"You won't be seeing me at your wedding. Unless, unless..."

Biting on her tongue to prevent herself from speaking further, Risa decided to end her sentence prematurely. Focusing her attention back on the popcorn bowl placed on her lap, she popped a handful of the tasty snack into her mouth, crunching on them nosily. Her little act at pretending nothing was out of the ordinary did not escape Ai and Morning Musume's current leader eyed her worthy assistant with tightly furrowed brows.

"I can't believe you're thinking of not being around on the most important day of my life!"

Visibly agitated, Ai's voice was loud and an octave higher than her usual.

"I'm just one of your best friends. It wouldn't matter if I was present or not."

Mumbling softly to herself, Risa shifted uncomfortably in her seat and refused to let her line of vision meet Ai's. The movie soon ended and the DVD player stopped running, its blue lights flickering to a dimmer shade.

"Unless what Risa? Unless what?"

Stunned that Ai opted to call her by her actual name instead of the extremely famous nickname she has come to be known by, Risa gulped hard to swallow the imaginary lump forming at high speed in her throat.

"It's late, I better go."

Making up a random excuse, Risa made a beeline for the exit and in her haste, totally forgot to pick up her coat hanging in the foyer. Extending her hand to twist open the door knob, Risa's route to freedom was sealed abruptly when Ai blocked off the wooden structure with her body, successfully intercepting the former pig-tailed girl's escape route.

"You're not leaving until we make things clear."

It was times like this which made Risa detest the fact that Ai had an extremely stubborn streak running through her. Why did she have to relentlessly force an answer out of her? The twenty year old hated to lie and she could never tell one convincingly. The other available option was to speak the truth except that its revelation would serve no purpose other than to push the woman she admired further away.

"Step aside Ai-chan. Please?"

The pleading command escalated into rough shoving and it finally resulted in both girls lying one on top of the other, sprawled out awkwardly on the carpeted floor. Risa had originally wanted to get away from Ai fast in case she accidentally let slip the hidden fondness she had kept secretly buried in her heart. Unfortunately, the turn of events proved to be more than a little ironic.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

Realizing the mind-boggling proximity of their faces, Risa flushed a deep crimson red and her breathing developed into short raspy gasps. Though they were blossom buddies and even changed together on many occasions during concert tours, Risa had never been in a position where her entire body was pressing down on Ai like this. Unable to control the quickening thumping of her heart or the beads of sweat that speckled across her forehead, Risa averted her eyes away from staring lustily at the pink and alluring lips of Ai.

"Don't suppress your feelings. I know you like me, Risa."

The slacked jaw reaction displayed immediately after that comment allowed Ai the opportune chance of capturing Risa's mouth. Sending her tongue inside to venture freely inside the other's slightly parted lips, the lady below encircled her arms around Risa's neck, pulling her closer to fit snugly within the shapely curves of her own body. It took some time for Risa's brain to function again after it shut down completely at Ai's astonishing behavior. However upon recovery from the initial shock, it switched into auto pilot mode, instantaneously directing her hands towards the twin targets of an extremely toned stomach and a pair of lovely springy buns. Running her finger tips teasingly across the heated naked skin belonging to the object of her affections, Risa breathed out as she detached her lips from Ai's to begin nibbling on her reddening ear.

"Unless, I'm the person you'll be exchanging vows with."

Smiling shyly at her new lover, Ai sank her perfectly straight teeth into Risa's neck. While careful to not hurt her soul mate, she was determined to stake her claim ahead of a certain turtle who has yet to make her move.

Risa is mine, and she will always be. 

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:54:22 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »
Gosh, I loved that movie. XD But this is even better. :twisted: Yay for Hammy writing more TakaGaki!!! :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »
Just like I said over at H!O, the whole thing was  :wub:. Love how upfront Ai was. xD

Except for
Smiling shyly at her new lover, Ai sank her perfectly straight teeth into Risa's neck. While careful to not hurt her soul mate, she was determined to stake her claim ahead of a certain turtle who has yet to make her move.

That in particular was just a bit :( for me.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:13 AM »
27 Dresses

"It's starting!"

Hollering from the living room to the person in the kitchen, Niigaki Risa selected English as the chosen language and Japanese for the subtitles before tossing the remote onto the settee positioned near her feet.
Original language dialogue with subs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dubbed dialogue
:yep:

"Gaki-san, you'll be my bridesmaid when I get married right?"

Turning to face Risa expectantly, the shorter woman waited for the impending reply that would satisfy her. Instead, Risa's face turned a ghastly shade and her features darkened at the sudden question.

"You won't be seeing me at your wedding. Unless, unless..."
unless Risa's the one Aichan's getting married to...duh. ;D

"Unless what Risa? Unless what?"

Stunned that Ai opted to call her by her actual name instead of the extremely famous nickname she has come to be known by, Risa gulped hard to swallow the imaginary lump forming at high speed in her throat.

"It's late, I better go."
Aichan = :mon pissed:
Risa = :mon whimper:

"You're not leaving until we make things clear."
Oh, here we go. :O

OSHIT! SHE KNEW???
Risa = :stunned:

The slacked jaw reaction displayed immediately after that comment allowed Ai the opportune chance of capturing Risa's mouth.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!
:o

Sweet. ^_^

a pair of lovely springy buns
Indeed they are. :shakeit:

WOOOOOOOO!!! :w00t:

Ai sank her perfectly straight teeth into Risa's neck. While careful to not hurt her soul mate, she was determined to stake her claim ahead of a certain turtle who has yet to make her move.

Sorry Eri, but GO TAKAGAKI!!!  :cow:

Actually, I'm kind of surprised that Aichan didn't make her move sooner, considering she already knew how Risa felt. 'Tis all good though. :wub:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2009, 10:27:40 AM »
Hehe I remember watching this movie to satisfy my fluff craving XD

stubborn Ai chan  :wub:
observant, upfront, possesive Ai chan  :wub:  :wub:
Hammy-Takagaki  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: February 08, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »
BUAHAHA! "a pair of lovely springy buns"?!?! That part totally made me laugh.

My jaw slacked there as well.

And ya mentioned the turtle! Now that turtle girl lost to Ai she should run off to a certain cat girl. heeez~

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »

:twothumbs

TAKAGAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! :heart:

Those two are so cute together...

Highlight:

The marking stuff was ...  :shocked

Anyway, do I feel rivalry between the turtle and the little monkey over the sexy bean...

Nice Fic!!!

Bye-bye!!!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: February 12, 2009, 05:20:23 AM »
@Haruka: Thank You! And Yes, TakaGaki rules. But so does KameMame :P

Glass Slipper: Chapter 7 – Queen

@SBK: Taka is being all morose and cool like 24/7. But aren't all the guys that girls love this type? XD

@Shiichan: But Eri IS innocent. God knows what other girls might have done in 3 months :P The Kuu + Sayu part in Chapter 8 was supposed to be longer but I chopped the back off as I got stuck writing it. I should be putting it in Chapter 9. 

@JFC: The thing with girls is, they can do anything for beauty's sake :lol: You sure got the busting part right :)

@nana777: I really like ya avatar :wub: Aika will have a bigger role in the coming chapters. As for Lin Lin, she is in the fic as well but her role....gosh, it's funny even as I think about it XD

@ayase909: I know! That's so sweet right? I love Gaki, as either gender :heart:

@ringo-hime: As a Kame fan, you sure seem to want a lot of Ai ne? Not that it isn't a good thing :D

@stefy: Thanks for the comment. Having you comment is like super rare :P

@Sukoshi: You had me really worried for that period of time. Glad you're back now. If you're gonna run off for endless days again, you have to let me know okay? Hmmm that sounded weird. Did I just ask to become ya guardian or mom? XD

27 Dresses

@SBK: I found the movie really entertaining too. And while watching it I suddenly remembered TakaGaki saying somewhere they both watched it but not together. Hence the plot of this fic :) Need more TakaGaki trivia for new inspiration.

@Shiichan: I hadn't intended to have any Eri in it. But while writing it just popped up :D

@JFC: I agree, I can't stand watching dubbed dialogue. Makes me cringe n*shudders*

@Sukoshi: I always get amazed by your vocab prowess. I could never think of so many descriptive terms :O

@stefy: I prefer the turtle and bunny pairing :P

@Yankii Heart: Sexy bean? LOL that was cute. Okay bye bye for now but see you in the thread again soon alright? :)

-----

Glass Slipper
Chapter 8 - Palace

Nearly four hours after she had slipped out of the house, Eri was back on the street where the extensive mansion stood in silence against the rapidly brightening sky. Checking the time on her exquisite Italian brand watch, she remained positive that none of the occupants of the house would be awake at this hour. Twisting open the door knob, Eri stepped inside the hall and winced at the coolness which penetrated the base of her feet. Sometimes having marble flooring during winter might not be such a good idea. As she slowly inched the door shut, a burst of light flooded the living room in an instant. Blocking the light from reaching her eyes with her palm, Eri squinted to see past the harsh illumination. Glaring furiously at her from the bottom of the staircase was the stern face of her grandmother.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!"

The timid turtle girl shook unconsciously at hearing the matriarch of the Kamei household bellow. Stammering and stuttering in fear, she was unsuccessful in providing an acceptable reply. 

Tell grandma where you have been Eri-chan.

Pleading with her eyes, her own mother begged Eri to pacify the old lady. She believed that the elderly woman was ill in health and couldn't be aggravated.

Why mother? Why are you treating me like this?

Their locked gazes spoke volumes and evidently, the slightly cubby middle aged lady wasn't going to side her daughter. Refusing to utter a word after being disillusioned by her mother's actions, Eri pursed her lips firmly and looked past the women at the family portrait hanging on the wall behind.

If father was around, none of this would happen.

Noting her indignant expression, the eldest Kamei woman banged her walking stick against the floor inducing loud crackles of sound.

"Which hooligan have you been going out with? " 

"He is NOT a hooligan!"

The high ceilings in the hall resonated Eri's voice many times throughout the area and the servants huddled together at the side hall hushed their low whispering in startled unison. This was the first time they have heard their usually meek young mistress retaliate.

"He has taught you to disobey your family. Doesn't that make him a ruffian?! I brought you up painstakingly as a proper lady and this is how you behave?"

The grey haired woman's eyes flashed with an unmistakable fury and her tone rose menacingly with every word.

"Keiko, she is not allowed to leave her room without my permission. Also, confiscate her phone."

"She will still be attending school?"

Making the enquiry to subtly aid her daughter, the mother of the only child asked nervously.

"She can skip the rest of the school term since the exams are over."

Panicking at realizing she would soon be a prisoner in her own home, Eri protested obstinately.

"You can't lock me up! I have rights!"

Turning stiffly to glare at the future heir of the Ikebana empire, the old lady notify her young granddaughter.

"Your role is to inherit and ensure the continuity of the Kamei business. That is your purpose, not a right."

-----

"Why the secrecy Aika-chan?"

Sitting in the living room of the small apartment, Sayumi bemusedly asked  the teenager who had rushed off into her bedroom to retrieve something. Left alone, Sayumi surveyed closely every detail of the cramped area. A few pieces of cheap standalone furniture littered the unit and there was none of the intricate ornaments that her own home displayed. The Michishige family belonged to the upper middle class and her father loved to spend his savings collecting antique clocks and watches.

Reappearing minutes later with a huge grin plastered on her childish face, Aika balanced a flat white package in front of her as she knelt down in front of the elder. With an impish wink, she flipped open the cover to reveal a glittering black satin gown inside the box. Taking in a sharp breath of air at seeing the expensive garment, Sayumi covered her mouth with her hand in stunned surprise.

"It's beautiful."

Glancing up at Aika who was still holding onto the box, Sayumi questioned.

"Why do you have this?"

"Come, we have to get you dressed."

Purposely avoiding Sayumi's query, Gaki's sister worked swiftly to help the long haired one slip into the slinky number. After she was done, they both stood staring at their reflections in the full length mirror. Aika was the fist to speak upon resealing her agape mouth. Sayumi's long flowing tresses were pinned up, leaving a few choice strands dangling by the side of her face. The moonlight shining in through the room window reflected flawlessly on her silky white bare arms and her elegant exposed neck was extraordinarily inviting. The image was no doubt ravishing and even Aika felt compelled to protect such a perfect creature.

Kuu is lucky I'm not a guy. I would so beat him at chasing after Sayumi-neechan.

Smirking mischievously, Aika shooed Sayumi downstairs and into the awaiting car. Slamming the door close before she could further protest, the shorter waved happily to the confused face peeking out of the rear windshield. 

"Enjoy yourself Sayumi-neechan!"

-----

I wonder what he is doing.

Staring beyond the glass panels enveloping the café, Eri's mind was filled with only Gaki as she watched the sun sink lower behind the layers of greenery prior to disappearing completely. Nestled at the back of the prestigious hotel where human traffic was little except during meal times, Eri sat alone taking dainty sips from her aromatic cup of cappuccino.

This forced meeting with her fiancé was a precautionary measure on the elderly woman's part to ensure nothing else could come between the prearranged marriage. If Eri had her way, she would have never have consented to any of this. On the other hand, since she was given the opportunity to see this mysterious stranger ahead of time, she would make use of the occasion to tell him once and for all that there was no way she was going to marry him willingly. There was already someone else occupying her heart and he was the only person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Determined to outright reject this guy no matter what his response might be, Eri set the white ceramic cup she was holding back onto its matching saucer. Halfway through dabbing at her lips with a napkin, her head started to feel heavy. The scene she saw through her eyes rocked from side to side and the waiter standing at the far end of the room split into double images. Failing to clear her vision after shaking her head hard, Eri used her free hand to massage at her temples. Nevertheless, the soothing action did little to alleviate the numbness she was suffering from. Her grip of the napkin loosened and as the red handkerchief printed with the words 'Palace Hotel' in golden fonts floated gradually to the carpeted floor, Eri's arm fell limp from the chair and her head lolled sideways.

-----

Shielding her head from the roof of the taxi with his hand while they were getting out, Jun proceeded to half carry Reina out of the vehicle. Having rummaged through her purse for an address, he had gotten it from her ID card. While the act was somewhat intruding and rude, he had no choice but to do so seeing that she was so drunk a raging fire wouldn't succeed in rousing her. Reina's entire body reeked of alcohol and Jun wondered what her family's reactions would be at seeing her in such a state.

As his eyes got slowly accustomed to the darkness of the night, he realized the building they were standing in front of was much more than a mere single storey home. The structure covered such a vast expense of land in Tokyo where real estate cost its weight in gold that it was relatively obvious Reina came from a well to do family.

Swallowing hard at the "welcome" he would be receiving at seeing the rich girl to her palace-like home, Jun braced himself and lifted one of the mental rings serving as knockers on the intricately designed gate. After waiting for a short duration, still no one came out to receive them. Deciding to enter the compound without permission, Jun pushed open the gate amid creaking sounds caused by the un-oiled hinges. The abrupt silencing of the crickets and the faint rustling of footsteps approaching at great speed made Jun's ear twitch. However, before he could react, the gleaming blades of several samurai swords were already angled precariously at the flesh of his neck.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 8 - Palace]
« Reply #314 on: February 12, 2009, 05:49:55 AM »
I've already commented over at H!O but I've got to leave a comment here, too. Besides, I can let out all of my spoiler-y thoughts here. xD

Eri has it pretty damn tough with her grandmother... I can't help but wonder just what happened to her dad. :( And how in the world will she and Gaki be together if she's basically under house arrest!? It doesn't help with the fact that I think that Taka is gonna be her fiance... And what the heck was in Eri's drink? Better yet, WHO put it in? :angry:

As for Reina and Jun... Poor Reina. :( Jun seems pretty considerate here...only to be greeted at Reina's place with sharp, shiny, and pointy objects... :sweatdrop:

As always, I will loyally await your next piece of work. *sits and stalks thread* o-o

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Aiya, Eri's grandma knows. :( No more going out now cuz she's on house arrest. Poor Gaki, hate to see him heartbroken that Eri can't come out anymore. They'll just have to find a way to get Gaki in. :twothumbs Aww, Aika helping Sayu get ready for (what I'm assuming will be) a romantic, fancy date with Kuu. I feel like that kind of date is so Sayu, she can get all dressed up and pretty~ :inlove: *gasps* Eri passes out???? :( Whoa, Jun takes Reina home to her mansion???? Oh yeah, I forgot she's crazy rich, hence the way they got to meet the boys anyway. :lol: Jun is such a good guy~~~ :heart: Uh oh, yakuza family? :P

I guess you're right, cool guys are :drool:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: February 12, 2009, 09:01:01 AM »
I've been meaning to write a comment, but never got the chance to until now! Yay!

27 Dresses

Takagaki fluff!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: *drools....*

I've read your other stories and I'm lazy to comment them all separately :hehe: I'll just sum it up with this smiley  :twothumbs

Hope you continue Guardian Angel. I'm curious to know what happened.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #317 on: February 12, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »
^eeek!  don't even mention GA!  It gets me all excited and makes me all dokidoki just thinking about it!

Quote from: lil_hamz
If you're gonna run off for endless days again, you have to let me know okay? Hmmm that sounded weird. Did I just ask to become ya guardian or mom?

hehe...I'll have to keep you informed next time.  lol at the thought of Hammy Okaa-sama and SukoshiKo XD  Ho ho ho!  Maybe with this I can stay in the Hammy manor instead of this bush XD

now on with my commenting =D

oh no!  Otosuke Eri's father is already dead? awww...poor spy flower man

ack...that meanie obaba!  Gaki is NOT a hooligan!  hmph!

Oo fiancé meeting!  You know in a perfect fanfiction world I could see that person being Gaki but since I like irony...I believe it's Taka XD  wait...OMG!  You better not make it LinLin! XD  Wah...Eri passed out?  Did someone tamper with her tea?  like maybe a dashing hooligan?!  with a genius brain?...spike the drink...steal the girl...run off into the sunset?  :wub:

Jun pushed open the gate amid creaking sounds caused by the un-oiled hinges.

Ack!  Don't go in Jun!  You're gonna get jumped by ninjas!

The abrupt silencing of the crickets and the faint rustling of footsteps approaching at great speed made Jun's ear twitch. However, before he could react, the gleaming blades of several samurai swords were already angled precariously at the flesh of his neck.

USO!  There really are ninjas!  ho ho ho...great minds think alike =D  *pats self on back*  *pats Hammy on the back too*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2009, 07:01:34 AM »
Glass Slipper
Chapter 8 - Palace

As she slowly inched the door shut, a burst of light flooded the living room in an instant. Blocking the light from reaching her eyes with her palm, Eri squinted to see past the harsh illumination. Glaring furiously at her from the bottom of the staircase was the stern face of her grandmother.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!"
Something that Eri needs to learn, is that while grandparents often go to sleep really early in the evening (so much so that for most of us it might seem odd), it ALSO allows them to get up really, REALLY early. :yep:

*ERI'S GRANDMA*
Holy shit. Granny's an old-school hardcore traditionalist.   :shocked:

Kuu is lucky I'm not a guy. I would so beat him at chasing after Sayumi-neechan.
Dang. :lol:

Still don't know from where Aika got the dress. :P

This forced meeting with her fiancé was a precautionary measure on the elderly woman's part to ensure nothing else could come between the prearranged marriage. If Eri had her way, she would have never have consented to any of this. On the other hand, since she was given the opportunity to see this mysterious stranger ahead of time, she would make use of the occasion to tell him once and for all that there was no way she was going to marry him willingly. There was already someone else occupying her heart and he was the only person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.
Like I said, Eri's grandma's a major traditionalist.  As the "head of the family", she expects her decisions to be accepted and followed/obeyed without question (as is was traditionally done in Japanese culture). The duty to one's family superceded whatever personal feelings one has, making them irrelevant. To grandma, there was never any reason to Eri's feelings, if it doesn't benefit the family (and in this case, the family business), then it isn't worth her attention.

Determined to outright reject this guy no matter what his response might be, Eri set the white ceramic cup she was holding back onto its matching saucer. Halfway through dabbing at her lips with a napkin, her head started to feel heavy. The scene she saw through her eyes rocked from side to side and the waiter standing at the far end of the room split into double images. Failing to clear her vision after shaking her head hard, Eri used her free hand to massage at her temples. Nevertheless, the soothing action did little to alleviate the numbness she was suffering from. Her grip of the napkin loosened and as the red handkerchief printed with the words 'Palace Hotel' in golden fonts floated gradually to the carpeted floor, Eri's arm fell limp from the chair and her head lolled sideways.
ERI!  :shocked

Jun proceeded to half carry Reina out of the vehicle. Having rummaged through her purse for an address, he had gotten it from her ID card. While the act was somewhat intruding and rude, he had no choice but to do so seeing that she was so drunk a raging fire wouldn't succeed in rousing her. Reina's entire body reeked of alcohol and Jun wondered what her family's reactions would be at seeing her in such a state.
I'd be more concerned with the possible grilling that Jun will face from the family.

Jun pushed open the gate amid creaking sounds caused by the un-oiled hinges. The abrupt silencing of the crickets and the faint rustling of footsteps approaching at great speed made Jun's ear twitch. However, before he could react, the gleaming blades of several samurai swords were already angled precariously at the flesh of his neck.
EHHHHHHHHHHHH!??!?
:mon wtf:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: February 15, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »
Will I ever reply to comments and post an update in the same post? :D Even so, please know that I appreciate every reply :heart: Thank you all so much :oops:

Guardian Angel
Chapter 7 - You Never Knew

"Have you ever thought of what you would do if Lin Lin returns to China one day?"

Turning her head to look at the travelling companion sitting next to her, Reina asked, her wonky eye focused fully on the younger's face.

"EHH?!"

The surprised yelp which escaped her lips told the current leader of Morning Musume that the taller member hadn't thought of such a possibility.

"I'll follow her to China."

The reply that was offered after a moment's thought stunned the 21 year old greatly.

"You would give up everything you've accomplished in Japan just to be with her?"

"If she still likes me then, I would."

Gazing at Koharu's determined expression, Reina found it hard to believe this was the same person who joined the group when she was just a middle schooler. The previously awkward teen who walked with hands and feet together and who ate with her face much too close to the dining plate has transformed into a mature and reliable sub-leader to her kouhais.

Jun Jun's shout from the other end of the row of seats they were allocated informed them that one of the newer members was feeling unwell due to the air turbulence the airplane was experiencing. Getting out of her seat to join Aika in comforting the Juuki, Koharu left the ongoing conversation and her absence allowed Reina some time alone to clear her thoughts. Closing her eyes to drown out the buzz of activity humming in the business-class cabin, the only image that filled Reina's mind was that of Sayumi's face. Her dark hair, her cute dimple and the dazzling way her eyes lit up whenever she smiled.

Koharu's reply stirred something within her and Reina wondered if the love of her life would still remember her after a month. On the way to Narita airport that morning amid mixed emotions, she had sent out a short text message to Eri. 

"Tanaka-san."

A high pitched voice broke through her thoughts and once again, Reina trained her weary eyes on the second longest staying member of the all girl idol group who had by now returned to her seat.

"You deserve to be with Michishige-san. Don't give up your happiness so easily."

It was no secret to anyone and everyone within UFA that Reina made daily visits to the hospital, even staying over on nights when the machinery hooked up to the unconscious girl exhibited extraordinary records. As the right hand woman whom she could trust implicitly, Koharu completely supported Reina's relationship with Sayumi. 

Unbeknownst to her, Reina could have already single-handedly destroyed any chance she might have had. Heaving a defeated sigh, the petite woman showed Koharu the message still stored inside her cellphone outbox.

Go to Sayumi. She needs you.

"It might be too late."

-----

Running from the hospital gate into the building the moment she set foot on the ground, Eri left the cab without waiting for the change and dashed straight for the information counter where she enquired breathlessly.

"Sayu..Sayu-mi. Which room is she in?"

Looking at the anxious arrival with confused eyes, the nurse on duty asked.

"What is her surname?"

As soon as she understood who Eri was seeking, she immediately directed her to Sayumi's personal nurse who happened to be walking by. The pleasant woman with curly hair and a kind smile led Eri to the side garden where she had left Sayumi. Sitting by herself in a wheelchair, Sayumi's face was tilted towards the sky as she took in the comforting warmth of the sun's rays after having been cooped up in the icy ward for so many days.

"Sayu!"

Enveloping the frail female in a suffocating embrace, Eri buried her face into Sayumi's chest, not caring if her hair got messed up or if anyone was watching them. The sense of relief swelling within Eri was immense and she could not find any words to express her joy at seeing her best friend awake. The endless days of wishing Sayumi would rouse from her deep coma were finally over.

"I missed you. I was so afraid I would never see you again."

Raising her head to look at Sayumi's face, Eri's brilliant smile faded when she noticed the bandage covering her eyes.

"Your eyes..."

"Can--'t seeeeeee."

Shocked at her inability to speak clearly, Eri looked wildly to the nurse standing behind Sayumi's wheelchair.

"Miss Michishige's loss of vision and speech problem could be temporary. But if it isn't..."

There was no need to explain further as Eri knew from the lengthy period she herself had spent in the physiotherapy department during her own recuperation that unfinished sentences never bore positive messages.

"It's okay now. I will never leave your side again."

Stroking her soft and silky hair with her fingers, Eri took Sayumi's head in her arms lovingly before gently resting her chin on it. It had been her longtime wish to be lavished with Eri's affections as Sayumi knew from the first time she laid eyes on her that Eri was special. People say that love at first sight only happens in the movies but to Sayumi, it couldn't be more real. Except that currently, she didn't feel as happy as she had expected to be. Instead, as Eri held her near, all she could think of was somebody else.

-----

Opening her eyes slowly, Risa was instantly blinded by a white light. As her vision gradually cleared, she realized the source of the bright illumination was from a lamp fixated into the ceiling. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, Risa looked around the foreign room, not recognizing anything in it.

Where am I?

She tried to get off the bed she was on but as her legs refused to heed orders and didn't support the weight of her body, Risa fell onto the carpet floor with a dull thud. She remained in that position unable to move until someone who had rushed out of a door in another part of the spacious room helped her back onto the bed.

"Be careful. We don't want you blacking out again"

The voice sounded exceedingly familiar but Risa couldn't identify its owner nor put a face to it. Glancing up at the features which were barely inches away, Risa's eyes widened with bewilderment when she saw at close range someone she didn't know.

"Who are you?!"

Genuinely frightened, Risa backed away from the stranger and curled up like a ball when the other approached.

"Gaki-san? It's me, Ai."

Ai...Ai...

She didn't recall knowing anyone by that name and the mere sight of her concerned face made Risa's head throb. Why was a person she had never met having such a large effect on her?

"Stay away! I don't know any Ai!"

She didn't mean to sound so harsh but the intense pain in her mind made Risa feel as though an invisible force was ripping her apart. She had to get away from this woman before she went insane. Pushing past Ai, Risa grabbed blindly at her purse placed on the nearby dresser and stumbled unsteadily to the room exit. In her haste, she didn't notice a plastic bottle fall out of her unzipped bag.

"GAKI-SAN!"

Chasing her to the door, Ai watched helplessly as Risa made her way down the hotel hallway and subsequently disappear into an empty lift. Ai didn't understand Risa's adverse reaction at seeing her. Why did she claim not to know her when they had been almost inseparable during their years in Hello! Project.

Was it an act to push me away? Did she still blame me for leaving her behind?

Bending down to pick up the small bottle lying at the doorway, Ai squinted to see the words printed on its label. A quick check on the internet using her laptop turned up some startling information. Mumbling to herself, Ai's eyes sped over the lines of words published in the online medical dictionary.

...is a drug used to suppress emotionally distressing memories and thoughts by dampening activity in specific parts of the brain. It is used in the treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), phobias, ruminative depression/anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)....

----

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Descendants of the Dragon