JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - BOOGIE WOOGIE

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236757 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: More Than One Story... [Guardian Angel: Chapter 7 - You Never Knew]
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »
Oh wow, Koha and Lin Lin!? Didn't see that coming but hey, I'm up for it. Poor Reina~ :heart: Oh no, Sayu might be permanently disabled???? :cry: NOOOOOOOO~~ Not that it will make her any less cute/beautiful/sexy, as long as she wears some designer sunglasses. :P Eri's such a sweet friend, but Reina needs to get her ass down to the hospital too!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Gaki...she...and Ai...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pleeease: :gyaaah:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »
Do you know how much you’re making my tummy ache right now? :cry:  I just read it (again) and I’m still feeling :(.  Sayu’s obviously happy to hear/feel Eri there for her, but her heart is reaching out for the one who never left her side, not even for a day, when she was still unconscious.  Reina, still believing that Sayu loves Eri, is willing to give her up as long as she’s happy.  I’m not quite sure where Eri stands, because early on it seemed that she loved Sayu… But now she’s mostly with Gaki-san, and she feels bad because she’s kept Gaki-san and Ai apart… And Gaki-san, oh Gaki-san…  The memories have been suppressed, and now she doesn’t even remember Ai…  What about Koha/Linlin?! I’m not even sure what to think about them now… (I mean, I like it, but I’m also expecting some curveball any moment now…)

:cry: My tummy hurts now. *goes to lay down and think this over a bit more*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2009, 12:51:00 AM »
GUARDIAN ANGEL!! キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!   :gmon twirl: :gmon twirl: :gmon twirl:

ow...my tummy hurts too...oh wait..I think it's from lunch... XD

koha? linlin? china? what what?  well that's surprising!  they'd be such a cute spazzy couple.  Even more surprising is a 21 year old Reina XD  I have trouble wrapping my brain around the whole concept.  In fact Reina's current age still surprises me sometimes...  eien ni juusan sai da yo~!

Heaving a defeated sigh, the petite woman showed Koharu the message still stored inside her cellphone outbox.

Go to Sayumi. She needs you.

nooo~~ :pleeease: Reina!  baka!  You go to Sayu.  She needs you!  o m g...did I just do what I just did?  Did I just root for non-kameshige?!  my god?!  what's happening to me?  Have you been slipping me some of Gaki's pills?  *shocku*

speaking of pills...poor Gaki san.  I don't think those happy pills are working  :shocked  she seems even more freaked out that she can't remember Ai chan.  What's Ai chan going to do?  what's Gaki going to do?  what are ANY of them going to do?!  :frustrated:  Can't think...Can't think...

sad and happy!  happy over koha, happy over Eririn being all warm and fuzzy with Sayu...sad...over everything else.  :cry:

Can't think of any solutions...thank god we have you hammy to do the thinking for us.  Ho Ho Ho   :hiakhiakhiak:

*crosses arms and ponders over something else*

! Eririn better end up with someone!...this isn't looking so good for the turtle.  one of them has to be just a friend...looks over at Ai chan  :ding:

hehe *hug* *hug*

oh yeah I almost forgot.  Nice touch by adding a 9th 10th gen...I wonder how many fictional members you added.  I would add 11 to get it back to 16 but 11 in one two gens would wouldn't be overkill ne? XD  (Naturally I miscounted even though I know better.  I even wrote juusan up top for 13 and yet I still wrote 9th here XD)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2009, 02:35:56 AM »
Will I ever reply to comments and post an update in the same post?
I'm actually thinking..."Will these stories be given their own respective threads so that it's easier for readers to keep the fics straight and avoid getting confused every time a "fic switch" like this occurs?
:dizzy:

Guardian Angel
Chapter 7 - You Never Knew

Guess not...
:dizzy:

* JFC starts going through pages to find the last chapter of "Guardian Angel".

"Have you ever thought of what you would do if Lin Lin returns to China one day?"

Turning her head to look at the travelling companion sitting next to her, Reina asked, her wonky eye focused fully on the younger's face.
Ummmmm...okay...when's this now? This is the next day or something after the events of Chapter 6? :?

"I'll follow her to China."

The reply that was offered after a moment's thought stunned the 21 year old greatly.

"You would give up everything you've accomplished in Japan just to be with her?"

"If she still likes me then, I would.

Gazing at Koharu's determined expression, Reina found it hard to believe this was the same person who joined the group when she was just a middle schooler.
KOHARU LIKES LINLIN?!?? AND LINLIN MIGHT GO BACK TO CHINA??? :o

Jun Jun's shout from the other end of the row of seats they were allocated informed them that one of the newer members was feeling unwell due to the air turbulence the airplane was experiencing.
Awwwwwwwww...Junjun isn't good with turbulence? 

Getting out of her seat to join Aika in comforting the Juuki, Koharu left the ongoing conversation and her absence allowed Reina some time alone to clear her thoughts.
Ano.....Junjun is 8th Gen, which makes her a "Hachiki", not a "Juuki".

"You deserve to be with Michishige-san. Don't give up your happiness so easily."

It was no secret to anyone and everyone within UFA that Reina made daily visits to the hospital, even staying over on nights when the machinery hooked up to the unconscious girl exhibited extraordinary records. As the right hand woman whom she could trust implicitly, Koharu completely supported Reina's relationship with Sayumi.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...such a supportive sub-reedah. :oops:

Unbeknownst to her, Reina could have already single-handedly destroyed any chance she might have had. Heaving a defeated sigh, the petite woman showed Koharu the message still stored inside her cellphone outbox.

Go to Sayumi. She needs you.

"It might be too late."
Eh??? What's this mean? Reina raburabus Sayu, but it's not reciprocated? Don't tell me, prior to her accident, Sayu didn't feel raburabu for Reina, but instead for ERI???  :shocked:

Running from the hospital gate into the building the moment she set foot on the ground, Eri left the cab without waiting for the change and dashed straight for the information counter where she enquired breathlessly.

"Sayu..Sayu-mi. Which room is she in?"
Crap, does Eri know about Sayu's condition?
 :hip aww:

"I missed you. I was so afraid I would never see you again."

Raising her head to look at Sayumi's face, Eri's brilliant smile faded when she noticed the bandage covering her eyes.

"Your eyes..."

"Can--'t seeeeeee."

Shocked at her inability to speak clearly, Eri looked wildly to the nurse standing behind Sayumi's wheelchair.

"Miss Michishige's loss of vision and speech problem could be temporary. But if it isn't..."
I guess she didn't.  :cry:

"It's okay now. I will never leave your side again."

Stroking her soft and silky hair with her fingers, Eri took Sayumi's head in her arms lovingly before gently resting her chin on it. It had been her longtime wish to be lavished with Eri's affections as Sayumi knew from the first time she laid eyes on her that Eri was special. People say that love at first sight only happens in the movies but to Sayumi, it couldn't be more real.
Oh man.
 :mon hanky:

Except that currently, she didn't feel as happy as she had expected to be. Instead, as Eri held her near, all she could think of was somebody else.
Eh??? Could it be?
 :mon cute:

Opening her eyes slowly, Risa was instantly blinded by a white light. As her vision gradually cleared, she realized the source of the bright illumination was from a lamp fixated into the ceiling. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, Risa looked around the foreign room, not recognizing anything in it.

Where am I?
Hospital?

"Be careful. We don't want you blacking out again"

The voice sounded exceedingly familiar but Risa couldn't identify its owner nor put a face to it. Glancing up at the features which were barely inches away, Risa's eyes widened with bewilderment when she saw at close range someone she didn't know.

"Who are you?!"

Genuinely frightened, Risa backed away from the stranger and curled up like a ball when the other approached.

"Gaki-san? It's me, Ai."

Ai...Ai...

She didn't recall knowing anyone by that name and the mere sight of her concerned face made Risa's head throb. Why was a person she had never met having such a large effect on her?

"Stay away! I don't know any Ai!"
Fuck I was afraid this would happen. Whatever the reason behind it, Risa has no memories of Aichan!!!
:OMG:

Chasing her to the door, Ai watched helplessly as Risa made her way down the hotel hallway and subsequently disappear into an empty lift. Ai didn't understand Risa's adverse reaction at seeing her. Why did she claim not to know her when they had been almost inseparable during their years in Hello! Project.

Was it an act to push me away? Did she still blame me for leaving her behind?

Bending down to pick up the small bottle lying at the doorway, Ai squinted to see the words printed on its label. A quick check on the internet using her laptop turned up some startling information. Mumbling to herself, Ai's eyes sped over the lines of words published in the online medical dictionary.

...is a drug used to suppress emotionally distressing memories and thoughts by dampening activity in specific parts of the brain. It is used in the treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), phobias, ruminative depression/anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)....
Oh god no...:O

Aichan's leaving affected Risa so hard psychologically, that she's had to become medicated in order to be able to "function" in everyday society?
:mon wtf:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2009, 06:10:35 AM »
Koha and Linlin?! Where did that come from?! :o

And Gaki-san doing drugs?!!! Even if legal, Just Say No!!!
XD

And I think, JFC, what she meant was 10th generation of members as this is in the future and it was one of the newer members that felt ill, not Junjun.   :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2009, 06:15:56 AM »
^
Oops. Misread that part.
:mon sweat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #326 on: February 17, 2009, 12:08:13 PM »
Glass Slipper: Chapter 8 - Palace

@Shiichan: Thank you for the awesome comment. I'm beginning to think you are taking peeks at me while I'm writing :D Gosh, you are pretty accurate you know. I wonder if you managed to guess what happened in Chapter 9 (which I will be posting by the end of the week).

@SBK: A way to get Gaki in. That's exactly what I'm trying to do! I just need a good idea :yep:

@Fenrir: Thanks for replying! I'm always grateful for readers who like my stories :heart:

@Sukoshi: One of the reasons why I updated GA was cuz of what you said. And of course Lolli and Fenrir wanting to read it helped too. You welcome to stay with me, only I don't live in a manor. But it should still be more comfortable than the bush, I think :P

@JFC: Kuu bought the dress in advance and got Aika to help Sayu get ready for the date ;) 

Guardian Angel: Chapter 7 - You Never Knew

@SBK: I laughed at the designer sunglasses comment :lol: I think you're right though.

@Shiichan: Is your tummy feeling better? *hands a hot water bottle over* :( I'm happy that my writing had such a big effect on you but not glad about the tummy ache *hugs*

@Sukoshi: Sukoshi-chan!! The lunch comment was funny and so was everything else too. Try not to be so cute? Or I might not be able to resist visiting you in Canada one day :wub:

@JFC: Ahhh sorry for the fic switching. I don't really know if it's possible to move all the chapters of GA and GS including their comments into a 2 new threads. The very first post in this thread has a content page. If you need to refresh your memory of any of the chapters just head there instead of having to search for the particular chapter.

Reina and the new MM are going to Korea for a month long concert tour. It was mentioned in Chap6. Ehhh, the member puking out cuz of turbulence is a 10th gen member, not JunJun. The timeframe of the fic now is 2010 as it took 2 years for Sayumi to awake from her coma. Yup, before the car accident, the one Sayu liked was Eri. Kame only found out about Sayu waking up when Reina sent her the text message. Unlike Reina who spends almost everyday at the hospital, Eri's visits aren't as close or regular. 

@Fenrir: Like I said, one of the motivating factors for this update was you and others requesting it. Thank you for continuing to read GA :oops:

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »
Haha, so I was apparently motivated enough to go to your table of contents and read through Guardian Angel... and now am actually commenting on it. :lol: I think it helped a little reading through it all at once, especially seeing the comments from your (more devoted >.>) readers who keep getting confused about things, like a juuki member or MM going to Korea... or Aichan running away for some reason to spend two years in Korea (that's what it was, right? lol. There better be explanation for that at some point :P).

As for the story... I'm not sure how I feel about it. XD It's been awhile since I've read such an angsty one as this, but the way you leave so many things unsaid (like skipping two years after a few chapters xD) is interesting. More Koha/Linlin! :lol: Although, considering how you treat your other couples, I'm not sure how much I should hope for that. :P So Eri's been hiding from Ai what happened with Risa, Reina was hiding from Eri many things to do with Sayu, and who knows what the hell Ai's thinking XD although it looks like Sayu's acting rightly in not being able to stop thinking about Reina (I'm glad there seemed to be some confirmation in here that she knew it was Reina who had been so loyally taking care of her all that time). Still, things will be complicated with Eri, but doesn't she seem pretty close to Risa?  :huhuh Risa had confessed her love after all, and Eri is the one taking care of her... but there does seem to be a bit of distance between them.

Hopefully a month of Reina being in Korea away from Sayu, while Eri likely will be taking care of her (major props to Reina for sending Eri to take care of her... cause she will need someone in that month. That's true love for ya. Reina must really be growing into that leader role), will not make Sayu forget about the girl who gave the last two years of her life for her. It'll be sad if Sayu's blind, but for some reason I feel even sadder if she's unable to talk, cause she won't even be able to communicate things well to those around her. And all we need is more lack of clarity in the mess we already have here. XD You did a good job of creating such a mess fairly quickly in this fic, lol.

Anyway, this was my popping in for a comment, and I'll try to keep up with it (though it'll be tough with updates two months apart haha...), and maybe you'll see me again next year. :lol: (It was last year or so when I must have commented at some point on The Lines Are Blurred, right? XDDD 2007 perhaps :P)

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2009, 06:37:12 AM »
@rokun: Thank you for the incredibly long and thoughtful comment. Having you read my fic is a huge honour since you ARE one of the best writers in here. Ai actually ran away to New York not Korea. I'm sorry for making readers confused. I guess I'm just not good in writing clearly or making sense *hides*

Eri is hiding from Ai things around Risa but Reina isn't. The reason why Eri isn't as up to date about Sayu's progess is cuz she isn't at the hospital as much as Reina is. The relationship between KameMame is still unclear at this point. It will be explained in the future and what Ai thinks will also be revealed in time. *Gasps* I undate this only once in 2 months? Gosh, I thought it was faster than that. Looks like I'll have to speed things up more :oops:

-----

Glass Slipper
Chapter 9 - Cursed [Part 1]

Upon arrival at the Palace hotel, a concierge standing by the door came up to greet her straightaway. Spreading one arm out to point in the direction they would be taking, she gestured for the nineteen year old to trail behind as she led the way. They strolled through a grand lobby and went up a short ride in the mirrored elevators. Excusing herself with a low bow outside a massive door, Sayumi was then left alone in a foreign environment. Without any warning, the doors opened and a spotlight fell on her. Walking inside towards the other end of the dim area, another beam shined on a person dressed in a tuxedo. From behind his back, he produced a single rose stalk and offered it to her.

"You made it usagi-chan."

From his other hand, he brought out a feathered mask.

"Welcome to your very own masquerade party."

Helping her put on the mask, Kuu guided her to the middle of the dance floor where the first few notes of a waltz began to play. Taking one of her hands in his own, he put his free hand around her waist, pulling her in to lean perfectly against his body. Remaining in that position, the handsome pair swayed and twirled flawlessly for every step of the piece. Finding herself getting lost in the beautiful music and atmosphere, Sayumi was almost sorry to hear the song end. Making use of the break in the melody, she brought up the question she had been dying to know. Did Kuu arrange all of this to celebrate their knowing each other for three months?

"Why the extravagance? You aren't hiding something from me are you?"

Her teasing remark full of mischief was intended to poke fun at Kuu but sadly, Sayumi didn't know she had hit the nail on the head. Noticing his hands subtly getting rigid, Sayumi's breathe started to hitch in her throat.

Was Kuu tired of her? Is this a last farewell present before breaking off? Has he finally decided that she was much too old for his youthful self? Numerous questions raced through her mind and Sayumi didn't know what to think. She didn't know what her reaction would be if Kuu really was intending to end their short-lived relationship. Would she break down in tears sobbing at his feet begging him to stay? Or would she strike him across the cheek with a heartless slap? Sayumi didn't want to have to find out.

Not daring to face her intense stare, Kuu settled his line of sight on a nearby decoration item perched on top of a podium. Increasing the grip on her slender arm, he uttered dejectedly.

"I'm...I'm leaving Japan."

Though the party mask he was wearing hid most of his face from view, Sayumi could sense the sadness evident in his soulful eyes.

Was he crying?

In a sudden movement, Kuu took Sayumi into his arms, embracing her so tightly that she could barely move. Subsequently burying his face within her flowing tresses, he wept uncontrollably, shedding a stream of heartbreaking tears. The agony and pain from knowing he would have to be separated from Sayumi for several years hurt him deeply. Nonetheless, he had no choice but to leave her side.

-----

"Ow."

Groaning and moaning in pain, Reina tossed and twisted restlessly on her queen-sized water bed. Her skull felt like it was going to split open at any moment and she wholly regretted drinking so much the night before. Lazing on the supple mattress with her limps spread out in a star fish pose, she sighed dramatically, wondering how long it was going to take for her hangover to cease this time.

With her mind wandering aimlessly, her train of thought abruptly settled on how she made her way home the previous night. Racking her exhausted brain for the answer, the fuzzy form of an individual soon became visible in her mind's eye. Upon realizing who he was, Reina shot out of bed like an arrow released from its bow and headed straight for the place where she knew her father would be.

Jun!

Sprinting along the snaking walkways of the manor built in a traditional Japanese style, Reina screeched to a stop on her heels outside Mr. Tanaka's study room and popped her head inside, screaming at the top of her lungs in a piercing tone.

"DADDY, TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KILL JUN!"

Lifting his eyes to glance at his daughter for a brief second, he quickly returned his attention to the chess board laid out in front of him.
"Is he so important to you that you can't even dress appropriately before coming to see me?"

Going to kneel down next to her father, Reina willfully swiped her hands to and fro above the game, determined to find out more.

"Did you hack him to pieces? Where did you dump the body?!"

"Move away Reina. I'm trying to counter the attack."

Refusing to budge, Reina wasn't going to let the matter rest so easily and persisted in disturbing him. Unbeknownst to the stubborn girl, her doting father was secretly smirking at seeing her frenzied behavior.

"Reina?"

The voice belonging to one Chinese immigrant entered the agitated young lady's ears and immediately, she turned towards the direction of the sound.

"You're not… dead?"

"Should I be?"

The good natured reply from the towering lad evoked an amused smile from Mr. Tanaka and he nodded approvingly at Jun before placing a round black seed onto the polished wood.

"I can't believe it..."

With her mouth widely agape, Reina studied Jun from head to toe and sure enough, he was fully intact and completely unscathed. Seeing her unwaveringly gaze trained exclusively on himself, Jun blushed a faint crimson shade and the tip of his ears burned when he became conscious of Reina's attire. Clad in an oversized grey t-shirt with English words printed haphazardly across the frontage, the garment ended at her upper thighs, leaving little to the imagination. Her right shoulder was exposed and her brown tinted hair fell below her shoulders in a hypnotic mess.

Oh my god! No Jun, don't think dirty thoughts!!

Jun tried his darnest not to picture how Reina would look without the sole piece of clothing but he failed miserably at reining in his perverted mind. Not wanting to become alligator snack should the retired Yakuza chief discovered the lusty grin he was barely able to conceal, Jun took his mind away from the tempting visualization by focusing on the game of Chinese chess he was playing against Tanaka Hiroto.

"Arisa, get Reina some soup to disperse her hangover."

Giving an instruction to the nanny who had been with the family for years, Mr. Tanaka flicked his hand towards the door, motioning for Reina to leave the room.

"Next time, get yourself cleaned up before appearing in front of a guest. I'm keeping Jun for dinner tonight."

"WHAT?!?!"

Flabbergasted at the turn of events, Reina found her jaw falling to the ground the second time within the short duration. Her father had always been extremely protective of her and insisted on checking up on the background of her friends. It was totally unlike him to take to anyone like how he did for Jun. In addition, Jun had escorted her home the in a highly intoxicate state. Unable to fathom how this could have happened, Reina left the room in a daze still trying to understand what exactly was going on. The ending portion of a conversation she heard before the bamboo sliding doors shut noiselessly behind her was her usually stern and menacing father asking Jun how he became so skilled in the art of Chinese chess at his young age.

-----

Tugging roughly on his necktie, Taka missed the slot where the key card was supposed to be inserted into. Only succeeded in unlocking the door on his third try, he swung open the entry with a forceful push and stumbled unsteadily into the room. The liquor he had downed in large quantities earlier at the club has started to affect both his vision and judgment. Resentful at having to follow the instructions of a relative he loathed in order to salvage what was left of the company his father left behind, Taka made his way over to the double bed and stared blankly at the bulge buried beneath the thick duvet. Climbing onto the furniture to straddle the silent form, he proceeded to unbutton his shirt.

"I guess it doesn't matter when we do this."

Pulling down the covers to reveal a side profile partially hidden by long wavy hair, Taka lowered his head to nuzzle at her smooth skin. Reaching blindly to tear at the ribbon material lacing the collar of the blouse she was wearing, he unwittingly undid her bra with the same course of action. Somewhat surprised that she didn't react to his rough behavior, he didn't put much thought on the reason behind it, conveniently assuming she too had the intention of getting this over and done with. After all, how many could passionately carry out the act of having sex with a partner they had never met.

A raging storm was in the process of developing into a treacherous typhoon in the world outside the presidential suite. Torrents of gigantic raindrops crashed mercilessly against the windows, rattling the glass panels perilously. The mournful howling of the winds soared above the intermittent crack of thunder and streaks of lightening danced across the midnight black sky, seeming to predict the imminent occurrence of a terrible prophecy.

Taking no note of the numerous distractions around him, Taka finished his deed without speaking a single word. Sinking into the warm mattress beside her with a weary sigh, he rubbed at the sweat above his brows, soaking up the remnants of his "conquest". It was done, the deed he had been tasked to carry out in exchange for the halting of a merger with another firm which would obliterate the Takahashi enterprise.

When such a special term for the bargain was first brought up on the night he went over to Gaki's for dinner, Taka had found it rather strange. Nevertheless, he had been convinced by his uncle's explanation that this was a request made by her grandmother to curb the reversion of her wild partying ways.

Believing that their wedding at the end of the year was a done deal, Taka never once suspected any dire consequences to arise from his participation in the scheme. Curious to take a glimpse of his future wife's true face, Taka gently brushed away the mess of tousled tresses. The lack of illumination in the superior suite made it difficult to see properly although this was altered when the timely flare from the brightest flash of lightening that night lit up her face to betray every inch of her delicate features.

No...it can't be...

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:39:54 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 9 - Cursed (Part 1)]
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2009, 07:26:19 AM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE BUT DAMMIT I WAS RIGHT, WASN'T I.  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. *slams head against wall multiple times, regretting not putting some padding as she was previously warned* NOOOOOO. That "deed" is going to ruin everything!! GOD DAMN IT, TAKA TRY THINKING MORE FOR ONCE.

I already have my thoughts about part 2. And they're not pretty for Taka/Eri/Gaki. :( And what about Kuu?? Why's he going? Jun? Safe? @__@)

Another thing I noticed - Taka's gonna feel even worse... Not only did he just do it with Eri, who he knows Gaki is in a relationship with, but he took her first time. Or I'd assume it was her first time. That makes it so much worse. :( I have deeper thoughts over at H!O with a worry of mine, too.... I'll mention it here, I guess. It probably won't turn out this way, but it's a big worry of mine at the moment.)  ERI'S NOT GONNA GET PREGNANT IS SHE?? PLEASE SAY NO. PLEASE. :cry: Great, I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight because of you! *huffs and pouts*

*rewinds*

Not daring to face her intense stare, Kuu settled his line of sight on a nearby decoration item perched on top of a podium. Increasing the grip on her slender arm, he uttered dejectedly.

"I'm...I'm leaving Japan."

NOOOOOOO!!! *wails*

"DADDY, TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KILL JUN!"

XD XD XD

"You're not… dead?"

"Should I be?"

The good natured reply from the towering lad evoked an amused smile from Mr. Tanaka and he nodded approvingly at Jun before placing a round black seed onto the polished wood.

"I can't believe it..."

With her mouth widely agape, Reina studied Jun from head to toe and sure enough, he was fully intact and completely unscathed. Seeing her unwaveringly gaze trained exclusively on himself, Jun blushed a faint crimson shade and the tip of his ears burned when he became conscious of Reina's attire. Clad in an oversized grey t-shirt with English words printed haphazardly across the frontage, the garment ended at her upper thighs, leaving little to the imagination. Her right shoulder was exposed and her brown tinted hair fell below her shoulders in a hypnotic mess.

Oh my god! No Jun, don't think dirty thoughts!!

XD at the begining,  :oops: at the end.

Taka made his way over to the double bed and stared blankly at the bulge buried beneath the thick duvet. Climbing onto the furniture to straddle the silent form, he proceeded to unbutton his shirt.

"I guess it doesn't matter when we do this."

OH SHIT HE'S NOT GONNA - ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (Right?)

Taking no note of the numerous distractions around him, Taka finished his deed without speaking a single word. Sinking into the warm mattress beside her with a weary sigh, he rubbed at the sweat above his brows, soaking up the remnants of his "conquest".

HE DID. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

No...it can't be...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE BUT - *cuts off*
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 07:49:13 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 9 - Cursed (Part 1)]
« Reply #330 on: February 20, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »
GEH??!!   :mon barf:

Sorry...I'm just disgusted at Taka!  I guess I was right in thinking that Taka was Eri's fiancé but I didn't think the turtle kidnapping would result in....in.... :mon scare:  I can't even say it!  GEH!  that's it....*tries desperately to think happy thoughts*....cute bunnies...tuxedo mask...baby kittens.....immigrants....!!!  Argh!  It's not working!! 

How could Taka be so dumb in believing his evil, pretending to be an evil old lady, uncle !  Man...if his uncle really didn't make up the part about it being the old ladies request...then omg...she really is EVIL!  but if it's all the uncle...then I want the ninjas to get him and throw him in a sewer!

I can't believe Gaki didn't make it in time....where are his prince powers?!  he's suppose to have a sensor for these kind of things!  Ugh...someone kidnapped him too, didn't they!

*curses that Taka*  I hope he ends up all alone in Guardian Angel!  Hmph! 

(oh and speaking of GA...I don't think it's all that confusing...I like how things have to be pieced together.  Like picking up the pieces after a horrible accident.  It's very fitting and it's a lot more fun when readers get to use their brains =D )

darn...I think getting side tracked for that split second actually helped....now I remember the cats and the bunnies....

Kuu crying?  aww poor thing....  is he going off to school abroad?  correspondence Kuu!  correspondence!

lol at Reina's questions...you should be thankful Jun's in the picture now, Reina.  Wouldn't want you to be left with that Taka.  *grumbles again*

Okay...I only want to hate Taka for a chapter or two so something redeeming better be coming!  :on thumbb: Else it's the sewers for him too! 

MATTEMASU!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [So Much - Hare Ame Nochi Suki (Epilogue)]
« Reply #331 on: February 24, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
It's been ages since I wrote part 1 and 2 of this fic but as I owe ringo-hime the epilogue, here it is. Better late than never eh? Plus, I got stuck while writing GS chapter 10 XD Speaking of the apple princess, where did you disappear to ringo-chan? *looks everywhere*

-----

So Much - Hare Ame Nochi Suki (Epilogue)

"Niigaki-san wasn't like that!"

"Oh really? And who are you to be saying that!"

Standing apart from each other, Mittsui Aika and Tanaka Reina yelled at each other, both determined to not back down from the on-going argument.

"She was a kind and considerate senpai. I won't allow you to defame her in this way!"

With eyes blazing, Aika stood up against her senior and group mate whom she had grown close to in recent months. When onlookers observed their relationship, they could tell how much the teenager admired Reina's trendy fashion sense and straightforward character. In the eyes of the soon to be sixteen year old, Tanaka Reina was the epitome of cute coupled with cool and she once greatly wanted to become everything she was.

"Considerate? If she were really so she wouldn't have left us like this. They are all the same. Her, Ai-chan and Eri. They are all selfish!"

"NO! Kamei-san was the kindest person. She was!"

Standing up from her seat to defend her favorite senpai, the Chinese member glared at Reina with shocking intensity, her eyes boring into every pore of the neko-like girl's face. In her eyes, Kamei Eri was the best person there was and nobody should be saying otherwise. Beside her, the other panda quickly got up to refrain her fellow countrywoman from saying anything else that might aggravate the already tense situation.

"What's this? Are you all ganging up on me now? Don't forget I'M your new sub-leader. Don't provoke me."

The threat was deadly serious and Reina's tone was anything but friendly. Across the room where the standoff between her and Aika continued, Sayumi closed her eyes and covered her ears with her hands. She didn't want to hear anymore of the quarrel which was splitting their once closely-knit group down the middle. Sayumi didn't want to remember why the group had come to such a irreversible state. She didn't want to admit that they were gone, that both Risa and Eri would never return. And Ai-chan.... Ai-chan...

"Michishige-san."

Removing her shaking hands from clenching at reddening ears, Sayumi opened her eyes to look at the person who had spoken. Standing before her with a calm expression was Kusumi Koharu.

"We will get through this together. I believe in you."

Taking her soft, milky hands within her own clammy ones, Koharu gave them a comforting squeeze, demonstrating her unwavering support for the new leader. For the first time, Sayumi saw the Nanaki in a new light. The loud, optimistic and lanky girl had all of a sudden transformed into an adult. Where was she when all this took place? How did she miss entirely the change of the one she had taken under her mentorship? In that instant, plucking at her eyebrows in frustration didn't seem like such a big deal for in return, Koharu had blossomed into a mature and reliable young lady.

"Koharu-chan..."

"Even though Tanaka-san is the sub-leader, I will be like Niigaki-san was… to Takahashi-san. I will always be here supporting you from the sidelines."

Pausing at the word 'was', tears welled up in her eyes as Koharu recalled how she would never see again the senpai who had frequently treated her to meals. The caring senior who extended ample help to her when they were both in Tanjou Kinentai and who often teased her good naturedly about her lack of listening skills.

Sayumi was considerably encouraged by Koharu's kind and understanding smile. Nevertheless, she still had her doubts. Could she succeed? Would she really be able to lead what was left of Morning Musume from the clutches of the never-ending shadows? Sayumi didn't know, but she would die trying. She can't let down the last person who believed in her and who had just vowed to never leave her side.

The vibration of her cellphone on the dresser nearest where she stood attracted her attention and Sayumi finally tore her gaze away from the sympathetic face of Koharu to pick it up.

New message

Tapping on the smooth surface of the touch screen device, Sayumi's eyes sped over the short sentence in less than a second.

The usual place.

-----

The enormous waves crashing against the huge rocks at the bottom of the cliff sent sprays of salt water flying into the air, sprinkling onto the expressionless face of the woman standing on the edge. Staring into the distance in a zombie-like state, she remained motionless until someone called out her name.

"Ai-chan!"

Embracing her rigid form in a tight hug, Sayumi sobbed uncontrollably, releasing every ounce of her pent up emotions which she had repressed ever since the doctor at the Accident and Emergency department confirmed the passing on of her best friend and sub-leader.   

"Why did you leave without a word? I thought you had left us for good. Left me for good."

"I'm sorry. I had to get away from everything. I needed to sort out my thoughts."

Shaking her head to show that she didn't blame her, Sayumi continued.

"You're back now, that's all that matters."

Ai's abrupt disappearance had sent the agency into a mad frenzy, having to announce the news about Risa and Eri's death as well as handle the issue of the group's leader vanishing. After an urgent meeting was held to resolve the crisis, the company went ahead and replaced Ai with Sayumi without even informing the fans of the decision made.

Suddenly turning to face the younger, Ai lamented.

"If I didn't persuade Risa to hide her feelings for Eri, then maybe...maybe..." 

"No one expected things to turn out this way. It was an accident."

Bowing her head in overwhelming grief, Ai's vision blurred and tears dripped from her already swollen eyes. Ever since the tragedy, she had never stopped reprimanding herself for the demise of her friends. She strongly believed that her error in judgment was the sole reason for the heartbreaking ending.

"It's my fault..."

"Don't say that!"

Burying her face in Ai's chest, Sayumi begged, not wanting to see Ai reproach herself. She had already lost two cherished friends, she couldn't afford to lose another. Particularly when Ai was the person she was seeing. 

"I didn't want them to have to worry about being found out. Falling in love shouldn't be about hushed dates or restricting themselves. I didn't want them to become like us."

"I know."

Gazing back at Ai, Sayumi caressed her lover's cheek tenderly. She fully understood how hard this had been for Ai. Having to conceal their relationship from others was a challenge and the guilt fueled by the secret constantly weighed on her mind.

"I don't want to do this anymore. Leave with me. We can go to a place where nobody knows us."

-----

*Beep*

Groaning and flipping over to lie on her belly, Koharu reached for her cellphone which was charging on the nightstand positioned adjacent to her bed. Half asleep, she squinted to read the message received at 2.23 am in the morning.

Forgive me for not being able to reciprocate your feelings. You will find someone who deserves your love one day. Assist Reina in running Morning Musume well. Stay happy always Koharu-chan.

PS: Don't ever change regardless of what others say.

From your mentor and friend,
Sayumi

In the silence of the night, Koharu's bedroom was completely void of any activity except for the soft sounds induced by her quiet sniffling.   

Michishige-san knew...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 04:33:08 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #332 on: February 24, 2009, 09:45:44 PM »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :shocked
That was so sad on so many different levels :cry:
Is there anyone in the story that I don't feel sorry for?! :err:
Poor Reina's in denial. I just wanna hug all fo them and tell them it's all right. But then I always realise that it's just a story and it makes me so happy that this didn't happen. :dizzy:
I want GakiKame relationship to come true though; but without the tragic ending. :shy2:

Mou, hamzy, you're an amzing writer! I'm so jealous X3

Oh, random question: Are you going to LA to see MM?

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »
*stares at title for a couple of seconds*

Hare Ame Nochi Suki.....Hare Ame Nochi Suki....nandake...?  O.M.G...I remember!

"Considerate? If she were really so she wouldn't have left us like this. They are all the same. Her, Ai-chan and Eri. They are all selfish!"

Nooo~  why are my eyes getting all hot already...nothing has happened yet...darn memories of Hare Ame are all flooding back.   :fainted:

wait...Ai chan?  OMG...she better not be dead!  *stares at Hammy*  :grr:
text message
oh whew she's still alive....erm I'll be taking back that glare now.   :sweat:  *hug* *hug*

okay...so after reading the whole thing...I'm left with the thought "drats...they really are dead"...talk about denial eh?  Hoping for some miracle plot rewrite didn't work XD

TakaShige was surprising!  (I like this pairing) 
Maybe I should go back and reread the original...see if I can pick up on any clues. 

but still...I can't believe they ran off together!  Reina's gonna be furious!   :on blackhole:  Out of all the characters, I feel the worst for Reina...she doesn't have anyone...not even Sayu stayed with her...I swear..she's gonna burn something down if there's ever a sequel....

and poor Koharu...so so rejected.  (but that's okay cause I like TakaShige a lot more  :P)

in the end, I don't know what to think of the epilogue.  Darn the 5 stages of Ham...I think I'm left feeling sad...angry...relieved...yet empty.  Ugh..the tears are threatening to come back again... :farofflook:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2009, 02:00:08 AM »
Initial Thought:  So Much... Hare Ame - Hey wait a sec, this looks - HOLY CRUD NO WAY THERE'S MORE. *click click click* STUPID COMPUTER HURRY UP.

:cry: Eri and Risa... Just remembering it hurts. I feel sorry for everyone in this fic... Even Reina, although there's a hint of anger in there, too. :( Koharu... I wanna go give her a big hug...

"NO! Kamei-san was the kindest person. She was!"

Standing up from her seat to defend her favorite senpai, the Chinese member glared at Reina with shocking intensity, her eyes boring into every pore of the neko-like girl's face. In her eyes, Kamei Eri was the best person there was and nobody should be saying otherwise.

That made me smile though. I've got a terribly soft spot for Junjun/Eri and I don't really know why, either. ^^;

Overall, a very nice (but sad) way to end it. *sniffle*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »

So Much - Hare Ame Nochi Suki (Epilogue)
Sunnovabitch...GakiKame never had a chance...and holy crap the emoheterosexualry!
:pen_cry: :mon waterworks: :hip cry:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2009, 05:38:41 PM »
Glass Slipper Ch 9:
I didn't even know I missed an update here. :oops: Anyway, noooooo!! Where and why is Kuu going!?!?!?! He and Sayu are so perfect!!! :cry: Oh but I think Reina's part in this update was the absolute best. Her outburst was so funny!! Come to think of it, in RL, Jun and Reina have something going. At least from my pov. They seem to get along really well. And the Jun being a perv part reminds me of that time Reina talked about the bath and Jun on her show. 8) AHHHHHH!!! No way, Taka did NOT just do that!!! :shocked:

Hare Ame Nochi Suki Epilogue:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *curls up in a ball*

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: February 27, 2009, 12:29:35 PM »
@ Hare Ame Nochi Suki Epilogue: makes me want to read the whole thing again~ T.T

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: March 05, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »
Ahhhhh I have lovely comments to reply to again. Ureshii~~~!!! :oops: That time is not now but I will! Just to let KK know though, I'll be flying to LA on my private jet and staying in a presidential suite in the same hotel as the girls. Ehhhh that wasn't funny huh :banghead: In short, not gonna happen unless it's in my dreams. Are you going?

-----

Glass Slipper
Chapter 10 – Cursed (Part 2)

Bent low over a small foldable table, Aika had to peer hard at her latest assignment to read the words written on it. Furiously scribbling on the paper, she worked diligently on the homework which was due the follow day. The single flame from a flickering candle provided the sole source of illumination, thus Aika’s eyes soon grew weary and she took a short break by stretching out her aching muscles.

The shrill melody which she had programmed as the ringtone of her cellphone sounded loudly and after noting the  identity of the caller, she connected the line with a jubilant grin on her youthful face.

"Taka-sama!"

Her overjoyed voice was immediately reduced to a hushed and concerned tone when she heard the uneasy and uneven breathing of the other party.

"Did something happen?"

There was an extended pause and throughout the silence, Aika didn't hear anything. Nevertheless, she did not press him for a reply and waited patently until he was ready to speak. When Taka finally spoke again, his voice cracked and quivered terribly.

"I committed an unforgivable act against Gaki. I could never face him again."

-----

A lone figure was perched on the cushioned seat at the edge of her bedroom window as she hugged her knees close to her body. Her line of vision had been fixated on a single crack in the wall for the past fifteen minutes though there was nothing remotely fascinating about the flaw in the whitewashed surface. It was apparent her mind was fully focused on another matter. To be exact, it was replaying in detail the happenings of the previous night.

~Flashback~

“Where are you going?”

Gazing up into his sorrowful eyes, Sayumi demanded, somewhat agitatedly when she heard his surprisingly announcement.

“America. I’ve secured a scholarship to read Mathematics at a university.”

Kuu? Scholarship? The possibility that he could study had never before occurred to Sayumi as she had always assumed his flippant character to have no interest in studying and that he was a mediocre student at best. What was the reason for his interest in the subject? Which was his favorite area of specialization? All these questions and more were running through Sayumi’s head and she very much wanted to find out more about every aspect of the person she was dating. Nonetheless, at this juncture, her thoughts were obsessed purely on his impending departure.

“When...when are you leaving?”

“.....”

Kuu did not reply her question instantaneously as he contemplated the best way to break the news. Finally deciding on the direct approach, he took a deep breath before answering.

“Tomorrow.”

For the first time that night, Sayumi felt her heart plummet to her feet. The mere prospect of not seeing Kuu for a period of four years induced a crushing sensation within her. She felt the urge to vomit and her eyes stung from the round of tears she knew was welling up inside her. Choosing to turn her sorrow to anger, she lashed out at him, raining feeble punches on his chest.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier?! There’s no time to say goodbye...”

The resentment she felt earlier crumbled both her body and mind completely and Sayumi almost fell to the floor if not for Kuu who caught her in time. Supporting her around the waist with one arm, Kuu brought his other hand up to cup her cheek, stroking it gently as he looked deeply into her watery eyes.

“I was never one to contemplate about the future, let alone contest for a scholarship opportunity in a foreign land. But I knew your father would never consent to our relationship if I didn’t prove myself to be worthy. I’ll work hard to get a good degree, and after I graduate, I’ll ask for your hand.”

The final portion of the last sentence was uttered in a tone softer than the rest and Kuu could feel his heart thumping wildly in his chest. He had unwittingly turned his explanation into a marriage proposal. The seconds dragged on like centuries as he waited for the recipient's reaction. How was she going to take it? Sayumi's sudden movement of  covering his hand holding her cheek with her own smaller one and stroking at it jolted Kuu out of his daydream. With a shy expression and a light flush staining her cheeks, she slithered two fingers beneath the strap of her gown, letting it slide slowly off her shoulder.

“Make me yours. I want you to be my first...”

~End of flashback~

The roar of a massive engine broke Sayumi from her reverie and she glanced up at the darkened sky with the faint trace of a smile still lingering on her lips. The twin flights attached to a metal bird traveled swiftly across the expanse of night sky, its blinking red dots disappearing within seconds. Nevertheless, Sayumi continued staring into the distance long after they have vanished.

Goodbye Kuu. Don’t make me wait too long.

-----

Scaling the wall of the grand mansion with the help of strong creepers attached to the structure, Gaki swung himself easily over the side of the balcony and made his way over to the glass sliding doors of the bedroom. He had grown worried when Eri didn’t reply to any of his text messages. Neither had she picked up the numerous calls he had requested Sayumi to dial. Becoming increasingly uneasy with her lack of communication, he approached her best friend for her address so he could seek her out himself. Now as he stood inside the room filled with white furniture and decorated with pink trimmings, he scanned the cozy space, for the first time taking in the surroundings of a room belonging to a female occupant other than his sister.

Out of the blue, a agonizing scream erupted from behind the bathroom door and Gaki immediately recognized it to be Eri’s voice. Barging into the bathroom by kicking down the flimsy door, the possibility of her being undressed totally slipped his mind. Inside the small room, amid the warm vapour swirling about the area, he found a broken figure sobbing tearfully as she sat in the middle of the large Jacuzzi. The shower head was left running and a spray of water jetting through the stainless steel designer piece rained down relentlessly, sending streaks of ice cold water running down every exposed inch of her perfect body. From his position at the door, Gaki ran towards her helpless form, trying to hug the obviously distraught girl. However, Gaki was  pushed away before he could barely touch her.

"DON'T COME NEAR!!"

Visibly agitated, Eri kept shrieking and inching backwards until her back hit the side of the tub and she had nowhere else to go. Her entire body was trembling violently and she mumbled in between tearful sobs.

"Why can't I wash it away?!"

"What's wrong? Kame!"

Alas, nothing Gaki said could get through to her. Ignoring the angry red scratches appearing on his arm as she clawed repeated at him to halt his advances, Gaki grabbed her in a strong embrace and refused to let go even as she struggled and squirmed within his grasp. Beneath the endless stream of tap water, the pair stayed in their places, unmoving even as countless water droplets dripped steadily from the ends of their hair. The transparent fluid soaked through his clothes and sipped into his footwear drenching him from head to toe. Yet Gaki did not even for an instant care about his ruined clothes or the damage done to his shoes.

"Don't touch me! I'm dirty! I'm unclean!"

Judging from her behaviour, Gaki could by now guess to a certain degree the predicament that had befell Eri. Though he didn't want to believe any of it was true, he at this point had no choice but to face the awful truth. Clenching his jaw in anger as he thought of how much she must have suffered, he prayed that god would allow him a chance to track down and tear the damned fiend to sheds with his bare hands. Despite his rage, Gaki willed himself to focus on the more pressing task at hand. At this moment, nothing was more important than calming Eri down. Regardless of Eri's adamant resistance, Gaki didn't release his hold on her. Instead, he tightened his grip around her shivering body and shouted above the noise of the running water falling from the faucet onto the surface of the ceramic material.

“That's not true! You're innocent and untainted. I swear it'll never change for me!"
As if losing every bit of strength in that instant after hearing the words spoken from the bottom of his heart, Eri closed her eyes and fell limp in his embrace, finding solace in his familiar and reassuring arms. Seeing that she was no longer hysterical, Gaki tore down a towel hanging on the rack to drape over her torso, all the while mindful to not steal any glances at her naked body. Subsequently lifting her up carefully, he stepped out of the three quarter filled tub and carried her to the bed. Lying her gently onto the mattress, Gaki pulled the down-filled covers over Eri, gently tucking her in as he rested his forehead on her cheek.   

You'll always be my purest angel.

-----

One wonky and one normal eye rolled about discretely above the rice bowl she was holding and Reina watched in stealthy silence at the pair speaking animatedly at the dining table. Their conversation had not faltered since the meal started and they  appeared satisfied to be discussing ancient Japanese history as well as exchanging views about Chinese chess. So much so that they seemed to have forgotten about the third diner sitting at the intricately carved wooden table. 

Humpf! Stupid Jun, how DARE he ignore my presence. Daddy is annoying too! Fancy only speaking to Jun and not bothering about me.

The willful only child of the heavy set man continued grumbling to herself as she stabbed at the innocent rice grains collected at the base of her bowl. Though she was resentful, she kept both ears open to listen in on the on-going conversation.

“I would never have suspected you to be Chinese. Even your name is Japanese sounding.”

“Ah yes, my mother was deeply interested by Japanese culture. Hence she gave me the name Jun. It has its roots in both Chinese and Japanese culture. My knowledge of chess too has been cultivated by her.”

“Is that so? I must meet your mother one day. I’m sure we would get along very well.”

Jun’s features underwent a split second change and even though it vanished promptly, it did not escape Reina's sharp detection. Curious about the cause for his dejectedness, she leaned in closer to ensure she could capture every word of the succeeding conversation.

“My mother passed away when I was eight.”

“I’m sorry for your loss.”

Setting his chopsticks and bowl down, the elder Tanaka patted Jun on the back, comforting him for losing his mother at such a young age. The grateful smile and polite bow Jun reciprocated confirmed his mentality that the young man was befitting for his daughter. This was a rarity since he had always objected Reina from going out on dates with boys since high school.

He himself was not sure why he had decided to ask for Li Jun’s mother’s maiden name but when the lad replied with a proud beam, he literally lost all strength in his hands, dropping the tea cup he was holding onto the table top.

“My mother, her name was Qian Lin.”

Offline XiaoAi

« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

"I committed an unforgivable act against Gaki. I could never face him again."

Wonder what gaki will do when she(he) find out it was her(his) frenz.. :huhuh
ai didnt do it in purpose too.. :(

"DON'T COME NEAR!!"

Visibly agitated, Eri kept shrieking and inching backwards until her back hit the side of the tub and she had nowhere else to go. Her entire body was trembling violently and she mumbled in between tearful sobs.

"Why can't I wash it away?!"
"Don't touch me! I'm dirty! I'm unclean!"

Kame :cry: :cry:

You'll always be my purest angel.

gakikame :heart:..this line is sweet.. :wub:

He himself was not sure why he had decided to ask for Li Jun’s mother’s maiden name but when the lad replied with a proud beam, he literally lost all strength in his hands, dropping the tea cup he was holding onto the table top.

“My mother, her name was Qian Lin.”

!!!!
Could reina and jun have the same mother??=x..

and LOl at her mother name.. :lol:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 01:51:50 PM by XiaoAi »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - BOOGIE WOOGIE