JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei vs Rip Slyme - Battle Funkastic

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236756 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 10 - Cursed (Part 2)]
« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
Haha, it's funny how you're fitting in all of the members. :lol: I only started reading this story after I read Guardian Angel, and still haven't read all of the first parts I think. Not sure what to think of it yet. :roll:

Don't tell me Reina's "daddy" is trying to set her up with her half-brother! XD Also, poor Eri. I wonder what the future holds for her, but I'm not sure how good it can be... Such a completely opposite situation than Sayu is in...

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2009, 04:06:43 PM »
Give me more *o*

I Like the "Qian Lin mother" at the end o_O

It's all complicated with kills and murder xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »
OMG
TAKA WHAT DID YOU DO TO ERI?!?!?!
 :angry: :angry:

GakiKame will pull through this :cry: I just hope that Gaki will forgive Taka.

Sayu... It's okay *glomps* Kuu will be back!

ReiJun = WIN XD

Hamzy, you never fail us :wub:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #343 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:17 PM »
 :shocked

:shocked

:OMG: :err: :fainted: :pleeease:

*rewinds*

Glass Slipper
Chapter 10 – Cursed (Part 2)

OMFG HAMMY UPDATED PART TWO MUST READ NOW. *clicks furiously*

"I committed an unforgivable act against Gaki. I could never face him again."

:cry: Taka...baka... (Hey that rhymes!)

*Sayu/Kuu talk*

Gawdammit. You love making me sad, don't you? :cry:

With a shy expression and a light flush staining her cheeks, she slithered two fingers beneath the strap of her gown, letting it slide slowly off her shoulder.

“Make me yours. I want you to be my first...”

*stares in utter shock/happiness/everything*

*GakiKame Scene*

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. *holds her tummy* I feel...sick...again...

You'll always be my purest angel.

So sweet...but...but...but... *remembers back to previous scene* *sniffles*

He himself was not sure why he had decided to ask for Li Jun’s mother’s maiden name but when the lad replied with a proud beam, he literally lost all strength in his hands, dropping the tea cup he was holding onto the table top.

“My mother, her name was Qian Lin.”

*stares in utter shock again* HOLY FRICKIN' SHIT. That one came out of nowhere!!! *faints*

Hammy...stop making my tummy hurt... :cry: *goes to find a pillow to hug and curl up in a ball with*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #344 on: March 06, 2009, 06:05:30 AM »
Eeeeeeek!  Linlin is JunJun's mother?!  and Junjun is probably Reina's brother?!  wah!?   :shocked icky wah??

lol tuxedo mask is a smartie? Kuu really is like Mamoru XD  It's okay Sayu, 4 year's isn't that long.  Hammy is actually being nice to your character this time so live it up =D

as for the other characters.....>.>

Taka...I don't know what to think....I'm not as mad at him anymore since it's been a chapter but I hope he doesn't just go into hiding.  He still needs to redeem himself pronto!  I wonder if Eri knew it was him!  or did he escape before she woke up!   :grr:

Gaki's so sweet and so understanding...I hope he challenges Taka to a sword fight or at least smacks him with a glove.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2009, 06:25:15 AM »
TAKA?!?!! ERI?!!???  This is going to devastate Gaki when he find out all the details.
:mon wtf:

*KUU-SAYU*
Lucky bugger. :O

Dayum he fell HARD for her. :yep:

*JUN's STORY AND TANAKA-PAPA's REACTION*
Shit, he knew her, didn't he? Did he....."know her" know her? If so, then this has a lot of potential of being majorly fucked up.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »
OHHHHH. CRAAAP. dang.   :shocked , wonder what Taka will do.

awww. KuuShige~  :wub: proposal!!!!  :twothumbs

GakiKame  :theking is teh shit!!. NOO. Gaki you can't kill Taka!!!  :(

moar moar moar moar. :3

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #347 on: March 07, 2009, 05:33:44 AM »
Poor Taka, though he can be a jerk sometimes, it hurts to see him beat himself up. Even though what he did wasn't good, I personally don't see it as exactly his fault. Not that it was Eri's fault either or anything.
AWWWWW~~~ The Rainbow Pinku duo seem to be going strong, even though Kuu is going overseas. The proposal is :wub:
Oh no, Eri.... :cry: Gaki's not gonna be happy when he finds out why she's like this.
Reina XD At least Jun and Papa Tanaka are getting along. Hmm, Lin Lin is a missing link between Jun and the Tanakas? :? I'm certainly curious now! :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #348 on: March 08, 2009, 07:05:32 AM »
Glass Slipper: Chapter 9 - Cursed [Part 1]

@Shiichan: Hee hee, I found your comment funny. You're really cute you know that? Oh my, the possibility of Eri getting preggers...I didn't think about that idea. Now that you've mentioned it...hmmmm *ponders* :P

@Sukoshi-chan: Always my GA biggest fangirl :wub: LOL, the sewers for Taka? That really cracked me up. Ohhhh dear, you really are too sweet and funny. Mattemasu!! I like the sound of this.

So Much - Hare Ame Nochi Suki (Epilogue)

@KonaKaga aka KK: Ahhhhh you're back!! Missed you. Hotoni missed you. You're the first person who realized Reina was using her anger to conceal the hurt she was feeling. So KK deserves a prize! *looks around* The best prezzie is a hug from me :D Like I mentioned when I posted GS10, I can't go. But you have not told me if you are going. Are you? BTW, I like the sound of Hamzy :)

@Sukoshi-chan: Reina as a fire starter? Cool idea!! Maybe you could write a fic. I'd love to read one by you :oops:

@Shiichan: All of your comments are so nice and heavenly. I love reading them! Btw, I think you're gonna exhaust my thank you fuction XD

@JFC: What's this joke about Ai that I'm missing? At least I think you're talking about Ai :D

@SBK: You know, a big reason why I'm writing the ReinaJun is cuz of that bathtub thingy. I found it really cute and funny. In fact, it made me like Jun2 a little bit more :)

@ringo-hime: Hey there. Have not been seeing you around. Glad you managed to drop a comment. Not getting too busy with school I hope ;)

Glass Slipper: Chapter 10 – Cursed (Part 2)

@XiaoAi: Hello! Thank you for reading my fic and commenting too *bow*. I like how you typed !!!! at the part about LinLin being Jun's mother XD BTW I like the pic you used of Ai as a avatar. I can't wait for QED to come out on DVD *fangirl gushing*

@rokun: Wahhh you read starting from the back? Is that alright? lol. Anyhow, I'm glad you read this but stressed at the same time. After all, having the King of fics read can be very scary :P

@Haruka: Is it really very complicated? Is that good or bad :D

@KK: Will KameMame really pull through? At what cost though? *drops hint* ;P

@Shiichan: Awww poor Shiichan. *pats* How can I make your tummy feel better? :wub:

@Sukoshi-chan: Oh Taka will redeem himself. Or should I say, he will try to. It kinda backfires though. Opps, did I let out too much? :D

@JFC: Oh yeah, they "Know" each other XD

@ringo-hime: Yes MOAR!! lol. I wish I could write faster XD

@SBK: You will get to read about LinLin in chapter 11 BACHIRI desu!!! :D

-----

Not Like This ~ Naichau  Kamo Edition

Merry chatter drew Ai's attention as she sat alone in the cafeteria of the UFA building, already dressed in her sports attire. She had arrived early this morning to prepare for the dance rehearsal which would commence in an hour.

"Ai-chan!"

The vision of her second-in-charge sweeping into the canteen wearing a purple outfit with her long hair hanging past her shoulders swaying in a mesmerizing fashion caused a small smile to form on her face.

"Ohayo Gaki-san!"

Her carefree mood was adversely affected when she noticed another person following closely behind the twenty year old.

"OHAYO!"

"Ohayo Kame-chan."

Replying the turtle girl with a plastered smile, Ai watched in silence as the pair made their way over to sit down at the table she was seated at. Removing the cover of a bento she had conveniently picked up along the way, Eri took a sniff at the piping hot package, taking in the delicious aroma of deep fried tempura prawns.

"Itadakimasu!"

With a childish grin, she bowed and split the wooden chopsticks in her hand, tucking excitedly into her first meal of the day.

"Slow down pokepokepoo, you don't want to choke."

The warning came a tad too late as coincidentally, Eri started coughing violently, spewing white rice from her mouth in various directions. A single rice grain even shot out of her nose, making a "hun" noise in the process.

"Daijoubu?"

Pounding her on the back in an effort to dislodge the interfering grains obstructing the younger's airway, Risa enquired in a concerned voice.

"I really can't leave you by yourself even for a second."

Pulling the plastic box nearer to herself, Risa dissected the pieces of seafood into bite size morsels before returning the half eaten meal to Eri.

"Here."

"Arigatou Gaki-san. You're the best!"

Latching onto her arm, Eri rested her head on Risa's shoulder contentedly, closing her eyes to fully enjoy the experience. 

With her existence so blatantly forgotten, Ai felt a strong sense of irritation well up within her. Why were Risa and Eri on such intimate terms? Why did their behaviour seem so natural and right? Why was Risa looking out for Eri to the extent of babying her? Unable to contain her resentment at seeing her sub-leader shower the oldest Rokkie with such affection and the blissful expression which had appeared on Eri's face, Ai bit hard on her lower lip to prevent herself from muttering something she would regret. So caught up in her own thoughts, she did not notice Risa staring at her.

"Are you alright? You seem a little...weird."

"Wha--t?? I'm fine! Absolutely fine."

Her voice rose to a high pitched squeak and Ai knew her less than normal reaction would undoubtedly raise Risa's suspicions. Squirming under her scrutinizing gaze, Ai felt totally naked and as if her every thought was plainly readable to Risa like an open book. Continuing to observe Ai thoroughly, Risa's brows furrowed unwittingly, an obvious sign that she was contemplating something. However, before she had the chance to question Ai further, Eri's distinct voice sounded once more.

"We were asked for our 'Naichau Kamo' stories again."

"What did you say?"

Grateful for the help Eri unknowingly rendered, Ai seized the opportunity to avert attention away from herself.

"The first story was about sliding doors not opening for me, the next was having a wrong food order arrive. The last example was about..."

Pouting cutely as she waited for both of the elder girls' attention to be focused wholly on herself, Eri paused for dramatic effect.

"...dropping my jacket into the toilet bowl."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!??!?! Uso!"

"Honto!"

Pointing at Risa and gesturing wildly with eyes wide open, Eri affirmed that the incident had indeed taken place.

"But you're an idol!"

Slapping the table top with one hand and cradling her stomach with the other, Risa's laughter resonated heartily throughout the empty dining hall with a number of tears slipping from her honey colored eyes.

"Do you have to laugh so hard?"

Folding her arms across her chest, Eri's pout deepened and she tilted her head upwards at an angle, sulking at Risa's obvious display of bemusement.

"Gomene. But it was REALLY funny."

Flashing Eri a lopsided grin, Risa patted the offended girl on the head, stroking her fringe in the process.

"I'll forgive you this time. No more making fun of me, okay?"

"Hai."

The sudden screech of metal leg on ceramic tiles announced Ai's departure as she removed her food tray from the table, making up a random excuse to leave.

"Being leader sure is busy."

Mumbling her thoughts aloud, Eri directed her short-lived concentration back to devouring her food.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

Answering Eri softly, Risa kept her gaze trained on the doorway through which Ai had left moments ago.

I prayed for our love. But our hearts grow further apart.

-----

Standing outside in the hallway, Ai leaned heavily against the wall. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, she willed herself to not cry at what she had just witnessed.

Can I pretend to notice nothing?

Heaving a depressed sigh, she shook her head to clear all images of the person occupying her mind. Except that no matter how hard she tried, it would not work.

I know you're a kind person. But that makes it even more painful.
Is this how I should be? I keep wondering to myself.

As Ai trudged dejectedly towards the venue for the dance practice, her eyes reddened and glazed over with a transparent coat of tears.

"It wasn't meant to be like this."

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 07:43:55 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: More Than One Story... [Not Like This ~ Naichau Kamo Edition]
« Reply #349 on: March 08, 2009, 07:15:54 AM »
Aww. :cry: Watashi wa ima honto ni naichau kamo~ :lol:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #350 on: March 08, 2009, 07:20:31 AM »
HAMMY!!! YOU SELF INSERTED!!! *dies laughing*

Note to all: The things Eri said actually happened to Hammy herself. Hohohoho.

But ahhh, TakaGaki angst. >_> Hmm. You just love the GakiKameness. And you have the nerve to say I'm not nice to Risa...you're not nice to Ai either!! XD Consider this...payback. XD :P

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: March 08, 2009, 07:21:54 AM »
"...dropping my jacket into the toilet bowl."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!??!?! Uso!"

"Honto!"
Now.... where have I heard a veryyyyy veryy similar conversation like this before?
xDD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #352 on: March 08, 2009, 07:22:14 AM »
What's this joke about Ai that I'm missing? At least I think you're talking about Ai :D
Blame Yuuyami. She's the one who uses that to refer to angsty-ness involving Aichan and has gotten a few of us to start doing the same.:P  In this particular case though, I was using it in the more general sense to refer to all the emotional-ness in the epilogue. :)

Oh yeah, they "Know" each other XD
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum...if Reina finds out that she's Jun's sister you'd better be sure to get  a hardhat. O_O

Damn...more TakaGaki emoheterosexualry (this time, it IS meant in the way that Yuuyami came up with :P).

*ERI'S JACKET STORY*
:on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #353 on: March 08, 2009, 07:29:15 AM »
@Shiichan: Hee hee, I found your comment funny. You're really cute you know that? Oh my, the possibility of Eri getting preggers...I didn't think about that idea. Now that you've mentioned it...hmmmm *ponders*

Aww, no I'm not.  :oops:  :shocked You mean...you didn't think of that!? Oh dammit, I should have kept my big mouth shut. :x

@Shiichan: All of your comments are so nice and heavenly. I love reading them! Btw, I think you're gonna exhaust my thank you fuction

So that's where they're all coming from. xD I was like, "Who in the world keeps thanking my posts?" And I'm too lazy to look for the posts thanked. That is, until I discovered the function to find them on my profile five minutes ago. :sweatdrop:

@Shiichan: Awww poor Shiichan. *pats* How can I make your tummy feel better?

I don't know, it's not the best feeling in the world, but I still like it. Good stories always pull out the emotions in me. :twothumbs

Moving on... Aw damn, you beat me to making a fic with this song. :P I was still in the imagining process of it... I like yours better though. The KameMame was great, but the broken TakaGaki is just... :cry: Your mention of rice spewing everywhere reminded me of that one video with Eri talking about rice flying out of her nose, though. XD Very lovely fic. I wish I could pump out fics at the same rate as you. I'm slower AND my fics aren't as good quality in writing. Gah. *runs back to math book* :(

EDIT: AHA! SO YOU DID CHANGE IT!! :P Eri's story of rice flying out of her nose... Ah, it's something I'll never forget. "HUN! SPA~N!" XD
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:30:14 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #354 on: March 08, 2009, 07:41:45 AM »
Areeee??!?! So many comments all of a sudden? I think this has been the fastest yet. I made a little change by the way. Now Eri has a rice grain shooting out of her nose too XD
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 10:44:31 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #355 on: March 08, 2009, 07:47:33 AM »
^Because we love you Hammy~

And because it's a Sunday (or Saturday still for some folks :P) so we're all around to comment. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: March 08, 2009, 10:26:37 AM »
I am seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dead. I have a ton of projects and tutorials to prepare for this week which I should be working on instead of writing. But I really couldn't help it :P *Sigh* Wish me luck for the coming week :(

-----

Glass Slipper
Chapter 11 - Devoted

The sound of his breathing rang loudly in his ears and he could feel his heart about to explode in his chest. Ducking into the first alley that he encountered, he slinked into the shadows, praying that the pack of attackers on his tail would miss this particular route.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The astonished scream of a young woman crouched over a large basin of dirty dishes inside the passage obstructed his sprint. Peering at her sweaty face partially concealed by a towel, he concluded that she was probably barely out of her teens.

"Ahhh----......"

Her second shriek was muffled by the hand that he clamped over her mouth as he dragged her somewhat nosily further into the lengthy shadows. Pressing against her, he trapped her between his body and the sturdy brick wall.

"Shhhhhh."

The deafening clicking of heavy boots echoed throughout the quiet lane, slowing to a low clatter less than two metres from where the duo was hiding. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead and pricked at the back of his neck as he unwittingly stopped breathing. Tightening his grip on the shorter person, he leaned in so close to her that she was practically lying on his chest.

Several tense minutes ticked by before the sound of half a dozen pairs of shoes moved away from the spot where they were cowering in fear. To ensure that the enemy was truly gone, he kept her in the awkward position, forcing her to remain still until a kick in the shin coerced him to release his hold.

*Smack*

"You...you.. insufferable being!"

Placing a hand on his stinging cheek where a bump was rapidly emerging, he flashed an amused smirk at the feisty dishwasher.

"I won't forget your help. If you ever get into trouble, just say that you know Tanaka Hiroto."

-----

Turning the extra set of key she had brought from home in the lock, Aika pushed open the unlatched door, making her way inside the pitch black apartment. Not a single bulb was switched on and the small unit was lighted only by the faint illumination from a nearby street lamp. Walking cautiously, Aika stepped over strewn newspapers and empty bottles of liquor scattered about the floor. Finding no one in the living room, she continued her search, entering the bedroom located at the far corner of the flat.

It was considerably darker inside the bedroom which was void of any light. Tripping over what she assumed was another bottle of wine, she fell sprawling onto the floor. Expecting to be met face first by hard parquet, she was pleasantly surprised to be saved by a cushy surface.

"Taka-sama..."

Guided solely by her sense of touch, she helped the person whom she had fancied since she was a child into an upright sitting position.

"What happened?"

She couldn't see his features in the dimness but somehow she could tell that he was looking back at her. She could even imagine the manner by which his sad brown eyes drooped.

"I... vi..vio--la--ted... Kamei-san."

Taka spoke so softly and his voice trembled so much that it was barely above a whisper.

"Kamei-san? Eri-neechan?"

Her ears must be playing tricks on her. They must be! Aika couldn't believe what she was hearing and for a split second, she wondered if there had been a mistake. Unfortunately, the choked sobbing emitted by Taka confirmed her fears. Instead of finding out the cause of the dire situation or ways to redeem it, Aika suggested an entirely different solution.

"Does Eri-neechan know.. you...were...the one?"

"I---I.... do---nnnn't think so. I left.. before she woke up."

Jittery and highly disturbed, this side of Taka was vastly dissimilar from the usually suave and charming host. Shaking his shoulders vigorously, Aika tried to bring him out of his stupor. She had to make sure nobody ever found out what Taka did to prevent a bigger tragedy from taking place. Her brother and Eri must never discover Taka was the perpetrator.

"You were with me. You never left my side the whole of last night."

-----

"Take me away."

After packing a few pieces of clothing into a canvas bag, Gaki picked out a comfortable cardigan for Eri to wear before linking hands with her. Placing their entwined hands at his lips, he kissed the back of her hand, hoping that the small action would reassure her. Nonetheless, she had not spoken ever since uttering that lone sentence and throughout the time Gaki was putting together her modest bundle, she sat stony-faced at the edge of the bed.

Pulling her along, Gaki took the lead and brought her down the grand staircase, creeping silently as they headed for the exit. In her current circumstance, Eri would not be able to exit the house by the way he came in. Hence they would have to take a risk and try leaving by the main door. They were successful in reaching the living room and were about to step across the wide hall when someone let out a piercing shout.

"Someone help! There's an intruder!!"

Within seconds, a bunch of people consisting of male and female servants rushed into the living area, most of them holding onto various "weapons." The female servants were equipped with metal pots and pans while the male ones carried sticks.

"What is this?!"

Coming down from the second level was a grey-haired woman escorted by a slightly plump middle-aged lady wearing a glum expression. Calmly going to sit down in a rosewood armchair, the elder woman eyed the couple who were forcefully made to kneel.

"So YOU are the rascal who has been leading my granddaughter astray."

Not letting him speak, she motioned to a burly man standing next to her.

"Mother, NO!"

Pleading fervently with the older woman, Eri's mother begged. She could not bear to watch her only daughter so severely chastised. Tilting his head to the side where Eri was kneeing beside him, Gaki saw that she was still in a daze, not at all reacting to the commotion created by her family members.

"I have been too soft with her. She should be disciplined for bringing a man home!"

The servant with the bludgeon raised it high into the air and swung it down at great speed aiming straight for Eri. Upon seeing the turn of events, Gaki on reflex moved to shield her, blocking the blow with his body. The thick baton-like stick struck him between the shoulder blades and the impact sent him falling forwards onto Eri. Stunned that someone would interfere with the family punishment that the Kamei household had traditionally adhered to, the gardener halted his act, staring with mouth agape at Gaki and his young mistress.

"Who gave you permission to stop? Continue since he wants so much to take the punishment!"

Afraid that the repeated whippings would hurt Eri, Gaki wrapped his arms around her body, positioning himself such that she was completely sheltered against any of the blows. With his face merely centimetres away from hers, he could see in her eyes that she was consumed by devastation. And it was apparent that her thoughts were many miles away. Her traumatic experience and the episode in the bathroom must still be weighing on her mind. Seeing her in such a state, Gaki's heart felt like it was being wrenched and twisted, the pain arising from it many times worse than the physical agony presently being inflicted on him.

At some point during the heartless flogging, the constant jerking snapped Eri out of her trance and she realized Gaki was willingly taking the abuse in her place. Not wanting him to suffer any longer, she attempted to wiggle out of his embrace. However, Gaki was incredibly stubborn when he wanted to be and his only response to her resistance was to grit his teeth, refusing to let her bear the blame. By this time, the brutal beating had tormented Gaki's body to its limit resulting in crimson blood spurting from his mouth. Even as his head lolled lifelessly into the nook of Eri's neck and he collapsed onto the floor, he never loosened his protective hold around her. 

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 10:44:04 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 11 - Devoted]
« Reply #357 on: March 08, 2009, 11:04:34 AM »
Omg another chapter already?! Frick, hammy how fast do you write?! I'll edit tomorrow... Need... Sleep...

EDIT: Told you I'd be back. :P Now then...

Looks like we get a little insight on Reina’s father…right? *a little lazy to check for his name again* Then that should be Lin… Wow. I wonder just WHY he was being chased. Another interesting arc in this fic to follow~ :)

Oooooooh god. No way. Aika!!! Gah. Covering it up will just cause all hell to break loose once Gaki finds out. :omg: Taka’s really shaken up by this… And I’m not surprised. Not only is he freaked out that he’s violated his closest friend’s lover, but now he’s probably got the reason as to WHY on his mind. Why was she the one there? This is gonna trouble him a lot, or so I’d think. Aika having him cover it up will create a terribly awkward/guilty atmosphere when next he sees Gaki…

OBABA!! FREAKING GRANDMA NEEDS TO GO %*&$*&%(*^!!!!! :x :x :x Gaki…oh Gaki, I hope he’s okay. :cry: I wonder what Eri is going to do now that he’s reached his limit. *worried*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:49:56 PM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #358 on: March 08, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »
Yes, Estrea is right.  We do love Hammy  :wub:  Why I love hammy so much I've been reading her stuff for days on end =D  I started reading Naichau on saturday night and then Glass Slipper on Sunday morning...I wish for time to be endless in Hammy land, too bad daylights savings is against me  :thumbdown:

If there's a fanfiction god in the world, I'm sure he would grant you more than enough good luck for next week because you're just so good to us.   :omamori:

@Sukoshi-chan: Reina as a fire starter? Cool idea!! Maybe you could write a fic. I'd love to read one by you  :oops:

lol...that would turn out horrible.  People will have to advert their eyes!  Though you know if I tried really hard, I could probably win the worst fic of the year award =D  I heard it's a pretty prestigious prize with free tomatoes and eggs attached =D 

The first story was about sliding doors not opening for me, the next was having a wrong food order arrive.  The last example was about...dropping my jacket into the toilet bowl.

Hehe you and I must live similar lives.  Sliding doors don't open for me either.  I was once jumping up and down on the welcome mat of a store, trying desperately to get in...ppl in the parking lot were looking at me funny XD  I had to run in when other people were entering.  It's sad being short XD  I also got some mystery dish at a thai restaurant when I tried to order a rice dish...my order was the only order that went wrong...next time I order by number when the menu isn't in english! XD  as for the toilet.....hehehe you're on your own for that one XD

poor Ai chan.  I even forgot she was there with all the GakiKame affection!  Ai chan should baby Eri too in order to get closer to Gaki.  mama and papa TakaGaki with a baby turtle would solve all fanfiction problems  :nya:

Chapter 11 - Devoted

Ooo...the back story of Gangsta papa and mama linlin?  this could be interesting =D

omg!  Gaaaaaaaaaki  :pleeease: Gaki was beat down by the gardener?!  I don't even know what to say to that.   :O :O :O ...grrr I really hate that obaba! 

I'll come back to comment more if I can think of a plot for sweet revenge against the obaba in my dreams.  nighty nite~   :sleep:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: March 08, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »
I need to not lurk so much and attempt to comment more around here. I've been keeping up with your stories, but man, reading that end scene in Chapter 11 with Gaki was seriously heartbreaking ;_; Taka, Gaki, Eri...I'd cry for them all. (Except my waterworks doesn't quite work like Ai-chan's lol.) What fools do for love huh?

Keep the updates coming, they are without a doubt an enjoyable read. :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei vs Rip Slyme - Battle Funkastic