JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Train

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236754 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 16 - Hostage]
« Reply #400 on: March 23, 2009, 08:52:06 AM »
lol Hammy san running from the good building to the other building XD  I hope this means you are over your cold.  I recently got over my cold...there's this theory that you get better once you pass it onto someone...so if that's true...I'm sorry my germies traveled to sg XD

Anyways must reply to chap 15!  been meaning to reply for so long but I got swamped with work and my new schedule is like hell X__X!  but tonight I have free hammy time so I'm incredibly happy  :gmon twirl:

Chapter 15

Sayu playing the fake card...whew!  At least she didn't do anything rash and the baby is actually safe!  The family encounter though is totally yikes!  I'm surprised she was able to go out after that instead of being grounded or something!  Well I guess she's a bit old for that...Kuu on the other hand isn't XD

hehe Gaki going ring shopping  :luvluv2:

Ugh..I agree with Sayu...I think they are all insane for going there by themselves...but maybe Gaki's princely super powers will finally kick in and he could save Eri this time.  And well Taka...that's the least the man could do XD  I'm a little worried about Jun though...he got winded so easily...I hope there isn't more running for his sake XD

I read stefy's comment.  I don't even want to know what tw dramas she's been watching!  I so had to give up after watching hana kimi tw *shudders*  darn you Ella...you scarred my brain XD 

*ahem* erm...where was I?

oh right!  on to reading the new chappy! 

*runs off*   :on woohoo:

oh!  *light bulb on*  I'll comment on 16 while I go along =D

Chapter 16

Grrr...stupid suit guy...that must be the uncle!  I refuse to believe there could be another person as evil within the same story....wait..the old baba was pretty bad...and then there's the whole underworld with the triad and the gangstas...wah..I got so wrapped up in their romantic affairs that I didn't realize that GS was crawling with so many bad guys XD 

whooo Gaki does have his super princely powers!  YAY!

Gaki only sustained some bruises from the slugging he had endured as well as having his shirt ripped open during the brawl.

lol fanservice XD

omg...
the beating....
I'm getting lightheaded just reading all of this!   :dizzy:  *reads some more*
O.M.G stop the madness hammy!  Gaki's gonna die at this rate!   :pleeease:

*reads some more*
NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  GAAAAAAAAAAAAKI!!!!!

*curls up and mutters about the stupid uncle*

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hopefully TakaJun can save Gaki and Eri in the next chapter else I'll curl up some more and the back pain from that will be just horrible!

Thank you for the crazy amount of updates Hammy san!

*chu*  :luvuluvu:

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #401 on: March 23, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »
Gaki dont die!!!

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #402 on: March 23, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »
 :shocked

Oh no you didn't!

:cry:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #403 on: March 23, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »
Glass Slipper
Chapter 16 - Hostage

She smelt the fumes of gasoline and as the vapors permeated the stuffy space, heat seemed to increase and it became harder to breathe in the stale and hot petroleum filled air. Eri didn't know how much time had passed but someone finally opened the door, illuminating the area with a yellowish glow.
She smells oil and gas? Not good. Really hazardous, in more ways than one. :shocked:

Hunching before her, the well-dressed man spoke in a raspy voice.

"We can do this in one of two ways. One is, you be a good girl and remain quiet voluntarily. Two, we convince you to remain quiet."

Lifting her chin to shoot the abductor a look she hoped seemed more annoyed than scared, Eri flinched when he jerk towards her with his fist raised. Fear was the one emotion she didn't want to portray yet she exuded it. Glaring at him immediately thereafter to make up for her weakness, she lied.

"You don't scare me."
To be honest, I'm not sure this is the best course of action for Eri to take. She's got to be really careful with how far she tries to take this little act. Showing that you're not afraid is one thing, but if they think she's going to be trouble, who knows what they might do to her.

The accomplice menaced a glistening dagger near her cheek but the one in charge called him off.

"Not yet. You can have your fun with her after we've collected the ransom."
What worries me the most about this part, is what the accomplice's "fun" would entail. :o

If their plan was to silence her after her family had paid the money, then Eri prayed that the police would find her in time. That she'd be able to say goodbye to Gaki.
NO! No saying goodbye to Gaki!
:pleeease:

Daybreak was already pending when Gaki successfully located the place where Eri was held captive. Peering in through the dusty and broken windows, he heaved a relieved sigh at seeing that she did not exhibit any signs of serious injury. Extending his field of vision further back, he counted the number of ruffians keeping an eye on her, planning the rescue attempt in his head.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven."
Gaki either got really lucky, or the pier isn't that big, or the goons aren't really trying to hide their presence.   :huhuh

That's a lot of goons for one person to take on.

*GAKI BEATS UP GOONS*
Or maybe not. :O

Deviating his attention away from the brute he had overpowered proved fatal as the dagger was plunged into his side, vibrating against a rib bone before sliding deeper. His eyes widening in shock, Gaki froze, an intense pain tightening his gut. Fire seared the wound and the slash dripped blood, draining his energy rapidly. Staggering back with one hand on the hilt of the deadly bayonet, Gaki barely had time to raise his other arm to block the impact which came in the form of a wooden staff swung down by a third attacker.
ONOES!!!
:OMG:

Cradling his chin in a death grip, the mastermind lifted his hanging head, coercing Gaki to look him in the eye. Astonished to see the face of a man he would never forget, the twenty year old uttered his name out loud.

"Takahashi Kazuya."
EVIL UNCLE!!!  :angry:

"So you are the son of the useless chauffeur. Always so loyal to my brother. He can only blame himself for getting killed in that accident."

"It was no accident. You murdered them!"
That sunnovabitch!
:mon mad:

Twirling around, he took a few steps to where Eri was strapped to a chair, wrists bound behind her back. Leaning over her shoulder, he brought some strands of her flowing tresses near his nose, breathing in deeply at the intoxicating scent.

"DON'T F**CKING TOUCH HER!!"

"It's moving to see how you remain devoted to a woman tainted by the young Master you have faithfully served for years."

"LAIR!!"

Gaki understood that a man of Kazuya's character should never be trusted as he would undoubtedly spin baseless tales at whim to create havoc and unrest at the first chance he got. Nevertheless, the image of Taka using a box of matches with the words 'Palace Hotel' printed on it to light a customer's cigarette the previous night reignited the nagging thought within Gaki that the fiend standing before him could for once be speaking with candor.
Oshit, here we go.
:scared:

Motioning for the trio to follow him, they obeyed and tossed Gaki aside unceremoniously, leaving him sprawled on the ground lying across dirt and debris. After their exit, Eri whispered his name but Gaki didn't move, striking a fear within her that the unthinkable had happened.

"Gaki!"

She hissed again, louder this time but the same scenario occurred. His eyes stayed shut and he didn't stir.

No! You can't die, you promised to never leave me!

"GAKI!!!" 
DO NOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!

I mean....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:gyaaah:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #404 on: March 24, 2009, 12:51:39 AM »
GOOD LORD HAMMY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!? *weeps for Gaki* That was so brutal... Gaki... :cry: I must say, the writing was great this chapter, though it was painful to read about what was happening to Gaki. I was almost tempted to skip, but I didn't. XD EVIL UNCLE. GET YOUR (%&^#*&^ HANDS OFF OF ERI. Taka and company better find them soon...

Predictions? I wish... I wish I had some. But this last chapter totally left me in shock... Really, anything can happen now. You can't be cruel enough to kill Gaki off (or can you?)... Will he wake up with or without Eri by his side? Taka better find a damn good way to screw his uncle over in the business for what they've done to Eri and Gaki. >.>

*pauses*

...Wait a sec.

The switchblade had pierced his lung and he could feel a gurgle welling in his chest with each shallow breath that he managed to suck in.

SHIT. SOMEONE GET HIM TO THE DOCTOR. NOW. HE'S GONNA DROWN HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN BLOOD. *freaks out more than before* :OMG:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #405 on: March 24, 2009, 02:34:34 PM »
Don't die, Gaki!!! :shocked Eri needs you, be strong. Shit, so it was Taka's uncle behind all of this. :angry: Ack, if Gaki does survive, he'll probably be asking Taka about what his uncle said. Then Taka'll have some explaining to do... :(

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #406 on: March 25, 2009, 05:56:55 AM »
*pokes Gaki* Is he gonna be ok?

Hammy you ebil ebil ebil writer! Gaki's gonna diee!!! Seriously.... can people actually survive after that kinda beating? And where was Taka?! Slow poke... Don't know how to run fast enough to save his buddy from agony?!

Stupid uncle... hope he slips and falls on his fat ass and lands on the road or something... then he'll get into a car accident where the car get to toss his body around. HA! Ya! Write that ok, Hamzies?

@Sukoshi: Uck... I like S.H.E and all but Hana Kimi tw was horrible, tho I only watched half of the first episode and gave up... And btw, your "fan service" comment made me laugh. Nice comment! XD

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #407 on: March 26, 2009, 12:59:01 AM »
Wow, chapter 16 was pretty intense! I honestly think Gaki should be dead...realistically speaking. :sweatdrop:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #408 on: March 27, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »
GS 14

@Hotaru: Sorry for the slooooooooow replies. Sayu didn't lose the baby...yet? Shoot, I shouldn't have said that. Then maybe she never loses the kid. Oh man, why am I making this so complicated? :lol:

@ringo-hime: Baby usagi? Cute term :grin:

@KK: How are the next chapters coming along? Tee hee, I'm hinting for you to write more :twothumbs

@Shiichan: Did anyone say anything about you yelling Holy Shit? XD Maybe Jun should be featured in a Chinese Kung Fu movie :rofl:

@JFC: Reina does act pretty normal when with Jun. No diva like attitude. But could this be more like a sibling kinda feeling? Or...is she really that comfortable with him? Hmmmm. I was thinking so long for the A word. Then suddenly it just came XD Abortion?

@stefy: Sayu? A baby? Really? I thought she takes care of herself just fine ;)

@Sukoshi-chan: LOL at the cab jokes. Continue as long as you want, they make me laugh :D Reina might be too thin to fight anyone. Unless she decides to bite them :twisted: I thought Kuu was darn romantic when he said that line too. *sigh* Koizora was ok, I cried while watching though.

@Yankii Heart: Thank you! I'm glad you decided to drop in again :muffin:

GS 15

@KK: Thank you KK *hugs* I am better, just not completely. Why do so many of you think Sayu will get hurt and lose the baby? Do you wanna see that? :P

@stefy: I chose white cuz it was the least outstanding and attention grabbing? I don't watch Taiwanese dramas :?

@ringo-hime: The way you type is so cute! LOL, welcome back to the thread :yep: I was wondering why you were MIA for some time.

@Shiichan: I remember that fic! One of my fav for sure :wub: I replied to your predictions at the other thread. So I should be wishing you loads of get well greetings.

@Hotaru: Thank you! Geez I feel so loved :oops:

@SBK: See what I mean? *wipes a tear* :'( Baby pinku, omg, you guys crack me up.This Taka uncles mob part isn't linked to Reina's dad.

@JFC: "No one said anything worthwhile would be easy." < -- Well said. You enlighten me a lot with your thoughts. Oops, so small bills ain't a good idea? I thought it would be since that would mean they won't need to gather suspicion when using such large bills. Guess I'm not cut out to be a kidnapper? XD

GS 16

@Sukoshi-chan: I never thought of it that way before. But I think both buildings are bad XD But then again, work must be worse eh? How bad is your schedule? LOL, fanservice? It's more like Hammy service. I wrote it for myself :P Oh no, I hope your backache doesn't get too bad.

@Hotaru: Yes, don't die Gaki!!! :D

@KK: I did. And I had fun writing this :P

@JFC: All those emoticons really made me smile. Thanks for always taking the time to include them :)

@Shiichan: See, it's times like this when Kuu needs to be around. Gaki needs a miracle to live XD But since this is fanfic world, I can do anything I want, no?

@SBK: Eri DOES need Gaki. She's this helpless needy girl that everyone loves XD

@stefy: Lol, Taka and Jun need time to travel. Though it would be awesome if they could teleport. I wanna teleport too! :twothumbs

@rev2hd: Ehhhh, do I really see you? :D I know you think so, Essy told me, lol. But apparently the person can live and recover completely if help gets there in time. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:26:43 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #409 on: March 27, 2009, 09:13:32 PM »
Glass Slipper
Chapter 17 - Eternal

The posh limousine cruised along the streets, attracting blatant gawking from admiring passersby and other drivers alike. However, the dark tinted windows hid the passengers from the outside world as only those within could safely view the scenery rushing pass. Two females sat leaning against the expensive leather of the backseat, in total silence as neither spoke. The panel separating the front and rear seats closed off the section at the back from the driver and the knowledge that any words exchanged would remain private provided considerable relief for the taller passenger. Fighting down the urge to chew on her short fingernails, a habit she would exhibit whenever she was nervous, Sayumi attempted to purge the tense atmosphere swirling about the luxurious cabin before she introduced the actual topic she wanted to broach.

“You could practically live in here!”

“Ummm yeah.”

Visibly distracted, Sayumi knew what was on her friend’s mind even without the younger voicing her thoughts verbally. Being the astute and observant middle member of their closely-knit trio, Sayumi was certain that Reina was still dwelling on the wellbeing of the two lads who had gallantly gone to rescue the absent pair. Aware that her efforts at stirring Reina’s frame of mind towards a more lighthearted state had failed, Sayumi gave up on her feeble tactics and delved right in.

“I’msorryItoldmyparentsyouwerepreggers.”

The strings of words came out so fast and murmured that Reina wasn’t sure if she had heard the sentence correctly. Whipping her head around from looking out the window to face the terrified bunny shivering in her seat, the wonky eyed one ignored the sharp pain shooting down her neck sustained from the sudden action and glared irately at the other occupant.     

“YOU WHAT?!?!?!”

The bellow sounded exceedingly loud in the confined space and Sayumi had to cover her ears with her small hands to prevent her injured eardrums from popping out.

“I’m sorry! My family found the pregnancy kit. You know they’ll kill me if they knew I was pregnant.”

Pushing her mounting concern for the guys out of her brain and disregarding the larger percentage of anxiety she had for Taka over the person she was officially dating, Reina shouted at the top of her voice for the second time within that short duration.

“HOLY S**T! You’re preggers? Damn it Sayu!”

Pausing to take a breather and organize her thoughts, Reina blurted out.

“How many times did you and Kuu get it going on? Don’t tell me he’s a crack shot!”

The bizarre reaction Reina displayed sans berating her in a spray of saliva for dragging her name through dirt or strangling her to death should have made Sayumi sink to her knees and thank the neko-like girl profusely for her enormous magnanimity. Nonetheless, Sayumi only flapped embarrassedly at Reina guessing the truth so quickly, her amusing behavior very much akin to a chibi anime character.   

“Kuu was very good. And very gentle too.”

“Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh!”

Unable to hold in her laughter at seeing Sayumi’s tomato-like blush, Reina nudged her girlfriend teasingly.

“I can’t believe you’re the first one among us to get her cherry popped.”

“Ewww!”

Shooting her a disgusted stare, Sayumi forced herself to eliminate all images of Kuu which had appeared in her head after his name was mentioned. Deciding to put the final part of her plan in action, she pleaded.

“I need you to help me with one last thing.”

After making sure she had gotten Reina’s full attention after she trained both eyes on her, Sayumi continued.

“Get Jun to tell Kuu that I’ve found somebody new.”

-----

A low insistent thudding penetrated the fog he had slipped into and Gaki thought he heard someone call his name persistently.

Gaki. Gaki. Gaki.

His eyes were heavily lidded as he tried to wake, his limps leaded and sore. But somehow Gaki managed, fluttering his eyes open. The world was cloaked with a deep red and Eri's face was fuzzy in his vision. Mouthing her name, he was unable to phonate as his breath failed him, his lips chapped from being bone-dry. Although he could not speak, his mind was strangely vigilant, alerting him to the fact that there was no one else about the dilapidated structure. The lack of any activity presented the perfect opportunity to make their escape.

Making the tedious journey from his location by the windows to where Eri was, Gaki inched forward with sluggish movements, propelled solely by his hands and knees. The uneven surface of the warehouse floor peppered with nails and other pointed objects dragged at his torso, sending a stinging sensation throughout his body. Biting on his already broken lip, Gaki pushed on until he reached the base of Eri's four-legged prison. Working at the knots of the rope, he realized that they were fasten tight, surely bounded in a dead knot that would not undo unless it was cut. Remembering the knife still buried in his side, he latched his fingers on its handle and after mustering his energy, wrenched at it swiftly. A ragged gasp escaped his lips as a fresh wave of pain assailed his body. With every second that elapsed he weakened and Gaki knew he was racing against time to slice through the cable before his strength depleted entirely.

When the last fiber of the cord tore through, Eri broke free of her bondage, rushing to Gaki's side and cradled him in her arms. He leaned into her and closed his eyes, feeling incredibly tired. His skin was a dull ashen color and blood oozed relentlessly from his multiple injuries. It was impossible to not recognize his poor condition from the chill of his skin and the short labored breathes which took a great deal of exertion on his part. Fearful for his life at seeing the rapid rate at which he was losing blood, Eri tore off a section of her long white dress and pressed the fabric onto the gash at Gaki's side. Though she applied the slightest pressure, it was enough to radiate pain throughout his midsection. Moaning in pain at her touch, he struggled to breath, coughing up blood in the process.   

"Gaki, stay with me. Please don't leave me."

Already on the verge of hysterical, Eri didn't know what else she could do to alleviate his pain. Her sobs were especially devastating for they weren't sounds that a person would produce unless they were experiencing some sort of unbelievable and bleak trial in their life. Sincerely praying from the bottom of her heart that god wouldn't cruelly seize from her side the only man she has loved in her twenty years of existence, Eri wished that she could take his place in bearing the excruciating pain and suffering.

"Kamei-san!"

She didn't remember when was the last time she felt such immense gratitude at hearing her name being called. Raising her head up and realizing that a savior had come in the form of Jun, Eri uttered weakly with tears streaming endlessly from her bloodshot eyes.

"Help me."

-----

~Flashback~

Bringing the car directly into the path of the vehicle exiting the compound of the warehouse, Jun and Taka jumped out of their ride before the automobile came to a complete halt and yanked open the doors to either side of the enemy’s sedan. Hauling out one thug each with a forceful pull, the duo rained punches on the shell-shocked men, rendering them ineffective in a matter of seconds. Finished with their first victim, Jun went for the last henchmen while Taka heaved his uncle out, proceeding to smash his head into the glass window of the European make car.

~End of flashback~

Subsequent to sending Jun on his way with the instruction of getting Gaki to the hospital in the shortest possible time, Taka walked back to the crumpled form writhing on the ground hugging his head. Stomping onto his wrist, Taka growled at his only living blood relation.

“I refused to believe Gaki when he first told me you were the cause of my parent’s deaths. I shouldn’t have been so naïve. If I had taken action against you then, no one else would have gotten hurt.”

The eerie laughter emitted by the older man grated on Taka’s nerves and in that very instant, he felt an impulse to slay the unremorseful man. Grabbing an iron spike sticking out from a nearby wooden crate, Taka gripped the makeshift weapon in his hand so tightly that his knuckles turned white from the effort.

“Do you feel like killing me to avenge your parents? Go ahead! Then you’ll be no different from me. A murderer!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

Springing from his stance, Taka stabbed the stake into the ground, mere millimeters away from Takahashi Kazuya’s head.

“I’m not like you.”

Leaving the man lying on his back, Taka got up from his half squat position and turned away, not expecting the evil man to retaliate. He barely took one step from his original spot when an arm was snaked vehemently around his neck. Jerked harshly backwards, Taka slammed his elbow into his uncle's stomach. Nevertheless, the crazed man didn’t loosen his grip. They battled and thrashed wildly for some time before both men fell to the ground with a crash. An agonizing grunt was released from the tangle of bodies when the metal spear impaled deeply into the flesh of one.   

-----

The car's tires spun at an astonishing speed as Jun worked the vehicle to its limit, pushing it to beat every red light that they happened to come across. Blasting the honk at anything and anyone who was in their lane, Jun drove like a madman, making sharp bends and almost running up the curb on a few occasions. His driving was the epitome of what not to do but he wasn't the least bit bothered by the prospect of his actions being caught on camera or if his license got revoked. The vulgarities other drivers sharing the roads cursed at him carried no impact as all Jun cared about was to get to the hospital as quickly as humanly achievable. Glancing through the rear wheel mirror periodically, he saw Eri holding onto Gaki firmly as he laid deathly pale in her arms.

"For...youuu."

With his shaking left hand, Gaki fished out a baby blue velvet box from his trouser's pocket. Resting it on his abdomen as he was too weak to raise it higher, he waited for Eri to take it. Removing her grasp from the crude bandage, she lifted the bloodstained cover with trembling fingers.

"L--i...ke it?"

Inside the squarish box was a shiny silver ring with a solitary diamond attached to the band. Engraved on the inner rim were the words Only Eri for Eternity

"I love it."

Dipping her head to taste his lips, Eri closed her eyes to savor the moment. Their kiss this time wasn't like any they have had in the past. It was sweet and mild, encompassing a slight saltiness from her tears, bitterness from his blood and a tenderness so soft, Eri was sure there would never be another one like it. Time seemed to stand still and the noise and light from their surroundings faded away gradually, leaving just the two of them in a world of their own. Eri didn't want to end the kiss or pull apart from Gaki but her lungs craved oxygen and she had to break away to take in the much needed air. When she reopened her eyes, Gaki was gazing at her, a small smile lacing his lips.

"You'll be the most beautiful bride."

Before she could reply, the car lurched forward abruptly, sending Eri reeling front. In that instant, she thought she heard Gaki whisper.

"I love you...Eri-chan."

Gathering her wits as Jun floored the accelerator once again after narrowly missing mowing down a pedestrian who had skittered across the road, Eri looked down at the love of her life. His arm had slipped from his body and it now hung over the side of the seat in an unnatural position. His head was tilted to the side and his eyes were shut. His chest no longer rose and fell with his unsteady breathing and there was not a single movement from him except for the lone tear that slid from the edge of his eye. Dropping the jewelry box she had been clenching onto the floor of the coupé, Eri clutched at Gaki's shirt, shaking him hard and crying convulsively. 

"GAKI DON'T LEAVE ME!"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:24:00 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 17 - Eternal]
« Reply #410 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »
HOLY SHIT. *tearing* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Gaki!! Gaki don't die!!! *wails and cries* I mean, I know I just read some funny stuff with Sayu and Reina, and of course, that JunReina is somewhat official now, and that Taka/Uncle fight ended mysteriously BUT GOD DAMMIT I DON'T CARE. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO GAKI!! *shakes violently before huddling in corner sobbing*

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #411 on: March 28, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

G-G-Gaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE BETTER NOT DIE HAMZY OR TROUBLE IS HEADING YOUR WAY!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:
OMG, GAKI GAKI GAKI GAKI GAKI
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG, that was so bittersweet at the end. If Gaki doesn't live, then niether do I :fainted:

I NEED the next chapter NOW

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #412 on: March 28, 2009, 04:34:29 AM »
Ok, the first part with Sayu and Reina kinda made me laugh. :lol: Can't believe Sayu told her family Reina's pregnant. :P Wow, Sayu's the first?! :w00t: That's a shocker...though they don't know about Eri...
OMG, I'm glad that Jun and Taka made it in time. I REALLY hope that it's the uncle that gets stabbed. Oh man, and then Gaki proposes...but he's dying... :cry: PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DIE!!!!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #413 on: March 28, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »
@ GS 16. HAMZIE! ur being mean to Gaki!! :ptam-hbk:  :cry: Don't kill him! NOOO!  :OMG:
(sorry am late... >//////< )
@ GS 17. woah. SayuReina bonding over there. ofc! they didnt know about Taka and Eri-cham  :ptam-...:
OHNOES!!!!! GakiKame~  :ptam-wub:

TAKA?!! he's not dead ryt?! u wont kill him  :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry:

GAKI! waaaaiiii!  :ptam-cry: :ptam-mad: no no no no... theres no way ur gonna kill him..right?  :ptam-glow:

but hellz!  :mon olympics: thanks for the osam chapters~  :ptam-kiss: :ptam-glow: ur the coolest! :ptam-shy: well. next to me:ptam-mad:

over use of smileys.. gomen.  :wigglypanda:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #414 on: March 28, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »
^omg what is that XD  I hit reply and my page is reloaded with a million pink wiggling things XD

@Hammy san:  darn that koizora for making you cry!  *shakes fist at it*...I didn't cry...or I don't think I did...I was too busy shaking my fist at it cause I thought it was too unbelievable XD  I always feel so gipped if I'm ready for a good cry but it doesn't happen XD

as for my schedule....let's just say I haven't seen the sun in a while XD  things should settle back down to normal in a couple of weeks then I will have more free time =) 

Oh no, I hope your backache doesn't get too bad.

lol, what is that suppose to mean?  My backache, from curling up into a little ball, so depends on you XD  and right now you can easily roll me down a hill XD

but anyways time to start commenting on GS 17!  Prepare yourself!

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  GAAAAAAAAAAAAKI!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  (*shocked* copy and paste times 2!!)

I'm surprised that Gaki's such a fighter...I thought he would be in a coma for days!  wait...maybe that could still happen!  you know if you don't kill him that is  :farofflook:  I can't believe I'm hoping that Gaki ends up in a coma.  I mean it in the best way though...cause at least he'll still be alive.  Plus you can have a crazy GS-GA crossover event!  yes...I think up crazy ideas but we have network television to thank for this one XD

but yeah Gaki better not die!  I mean if Gaki dies...it'll be 3 guys to 4 girls!  and the way I see it...it'll be more like 1 guy to 3 girls!  Reina+Aika+(Eri) : Taka  now that's horrible math so let Gaki live please!   :pleeease:

okay now that that's off my chest time to rewind~

lol Sayu's a tricky one!  I was wondering how she got out of the house without being grounded and now I know XD  The way Reina reacts, makes you love her so much  :lol:  I can't believe Reina's actually the "innocent" one of the three XD

“Get Jun to tell Kuu that I’ve found somebody new.”

Great now the equation is Reina+Aika+(Eri)+(Sayu) : Taka XD

edit edit...

while taking the train home today...I was oddly enough thinking of GS...and then I realized that you left Taka in limbo land...it slipped my mind while commenting last night.  But now that I realized that....OMG....

we can't have Reina+Aika+Eri+Sayu with no one!  that will be horrible!  Either that or Jun is going to be getting really popular with the ladies >.>

one of them has to live !  XD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #415 on: March 28, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »
^ oh sorry bout that.  :gmon butt:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: March 28, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »
Omg you killed him in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it better be temporary!!! And tell me you didn't kill Taka.. please?

Why is it in most of ur fics the words associated with "die" always must appear?

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #417 on: March 28, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
Gaki why!!!!! don't die or I will cry  :cry:
And Taka I know that you are strong and you can't die
I want Sayu and Kuu be toghether with the super-cute baby
This fic make me feel alot (I will feel like cry/laugh/love/etc.)
Update soon~~

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #418 on: March 28, 2009, 09:06:12 PM »
Hammy. Don't let Gaki die.

DON"T LET HIM DIE!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:ptam-wub: :ptam-hbk: :ptam-cry: :ptam-mad:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #419 on: March 30, 2009, 02:39:58 PM »
I didn't know Glass Slipper's this good  :twothumbs  the first time I saw it I was like 'pass' because the first line I read was Sayumi being pregnant, I didn't know the boy was Kuharu, and there's Taka and Gaki, yay so cool to read  :twothumbs

Guardian angel is awesome too

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Train