JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Push It (TURBO S Sigma Edit)

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236742 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 19 - Reunion]
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2009, 08:21:06 AM »
...This was heart-wrenching yet very humorous at the same time! XD Taka and Reina getting together was cute, and I was so freaking relieved that Kuu got to Sayu... BUT NOW I'M GOD DAMNED WORRIED SICK ABOUT THEIR KID. :x

XDD Reina's daddy thought that she did it with Jun~ *snickers* But...But how will Jun react to the news about being Reina's half brother? Oh my....

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:44 PM »
OMG!  Reina is SO SO inlove with TAKA! she actually burned them all!

aaww~  Sayu and Kuu~ His wife!!! so sweet~

So Reina and Taka gonna hook up?like the rest of em?

WAAAAA. poor Jun! he's a half brotah!!! he can have Aika anyway.s

stiil OSAM as always!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »
Jeez, he left her there?! :lol: C'mon Taka, don't do that~
She lost the baby, didn't she? :cry: Poor Kuu, having to come home to find his beautiful wife and unborn child laying in the street. But at least she was saved~ Gah, all the built-up sexual angst is coming out now! XD In a hospital, after she lost the baby for real...but hey, she IS a rabbit after all.... :lol:
Oh Reina, you're not weak~ Taka was an idiot who just now came to his senses. They're gonna do it.... :twisted:
Is it weird that I find Papa Tanaka and Lin Lin's relationship so adorable? :D So Jun and Reina are half siblings? I guess it's better that they didn't actually get together then, though I found them to be an EXTREMELY cute couple too~ :heart: What a way to be introduced to your girlfriend/lover's father! :grin:
I just realized that they isn't any GakiKame in this....what's going on with them?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #463 on: May 01, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »
Kuu's been addressing Sayu his wife... cute  :grin:

"Ummm...usagi...you not only look milky, you taste like it."

Damn  :on bleed:
Shouldn’t he wait while they’re home or something? Daddy might visit and get   :shocked

"I don't deserve you Reina."

says who.?.

"Forgive me Lin Lin! I was too late to stop our children from committing incest!"

:shocked  :shocked  :shocked

"Y-you...you're not Jun!"

Oh yeah it was Jun

His only daughter's sleeping partner got up into a sitting position and matched his gaze, a sheepish smile on his face.

Given the 'incest' thing was not involve, must be an awkward scene. If I were the father I’d go and get a samurai or something and track Taka down  :grin:  but with the 'incest' thing, he must be very thankful  XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #464 on: May 01, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »
I'm damn frigging glad that Kuu's back to Sayu's side but, omg hammy what is wrong with you?! Sex in a hospital?? Or at least... almost sex.. are you like... nvm. WHERE'S SAYU'S MOM WHEN THEY WERE ... DOING THAT?!

YAY!!! Reina n Taka hook up~! Weeheeee...

Oi... what happened to Gaki huh?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #465 on: May 02, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »
omg?!  One sentence in and Taka's on fire?!  XD
oh lol...it's just his shirt  :sweat:

When he had found her lying motionless on the open road, her body had been icy cold to the touch and no matter how vigorously he shook at her shoulders, she wouldn't wake.

*jaw drops*  Eeeek She's in a coma again!?    :stoned:

whew...they survived! :sweat:  so Sayu was unconscious in a mini-coma and said the words guardian angel.  Coincidence?  I think not  :P j/k

but but...wait...what's this they are doing?!  (it can't be what we are all thinking!)  Ugh, Kuu isn't that bright...I don't think he should be doing that...she was like 90 percent dead 10 sentences ago XD
If it were possible to clap your hands and shake your fist at the same time, I would do it!  I want to clap my hands at Reina's love confession but at the same time..shake my fist at Taka XD

No, you don't Taka. XD

"Forgive me Lin Lin! I was too late to stop our children from committing incest!"

lol my initial reaction was Eeeeeww...what in the hammy?!.... but then I realized that 1. I missed the word wonky and 2. it's not a flashback yet XD

lol the ending was awesome  :k-thrilled:

all three of them better not become preggers at the end of this story XD  and 2 of the kids better not be Taka's XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 18 - Sacrifice]
« Reply #466 on: May 04, 2009, 03:41:40 AM »
Glass Slipper
Chapter 19 - Reunion

Staring at the flames licking greedily at the material of his blood stained shirt, Taka poked at the burning outfit, shifting it every now and then so that it was totally smoldered by the fire in the metal basin. Although he was facing the makeshift bonfire, his mind was entirely filled with the happenings of what took place earlier at the warehouse.

"How could I have left her there? Argh, Taka you fool!"
Well, in his defence, he probably wasn't thinking straight as he was pretty beat up and was probably high on adrenaline. Add to that the fact that Reina was yelling at him to run, and yeah, his actions then are not entirely surprising.

Evidently right now, he's still not "all there", seeing as how he's sitting too close to the fireplace and lighting his shirt on fire. :lol:

Question is though...what happened to Reina?!?!? :O

Taka rose from his squatting position, snatching up the cell phone lying on the sink. Scrolling through the short list of contacts, he dialed the number of the person he never thought he would voluntarily call.

"Reina! Are you alright? Can I see you?"
Well, the fact that she's (apparently) answered her phone should be a good sign (at least we now know that she's alive).
However, the fact that Taka's asking to see Reina isn't going to make things easier for Jun. ;_;

"Doctor! If only one of them can survive, please save my wife."

Kuu hated himself immensely for saying the words he did. Except that he had no other choice but to sacrifice his unborn child with Sayumi's life being in peril.
Harsh, but more practical in all likelihood, considering the circumstances. If Sayu's saved they can always try and have kids in the future; can't really work it the other way around. :(

More importantly, KUU CALLED SAYU HIS WIFE!!! :o  Now THAT is devotion, not to mention major raburabu!  :heart:

If it wasn't for Sayumi's mother who had come running out of the house urging him to take her daughter to the hospital, he could have possibly still be kneeling in the rain embracing her unresponsive form.
Kudos to Sayu's mom for doing the right thing. :yep:

I hope she tells her douchebag husband that his forcing Sayu out of the house in the rain put her life in danger this way.  :angry:

When he arrived at the A&E department cradling his young bride in his arms, the water from his sodden clothes weren't the only fluid dripping on the white sterilized ground. A darker, thicker liquid with a distinct smell splattered alongside the rainwater, sprinkling an elaborate design on the floor tiles. Blood ran down the length of her legs and Sayumi bled profusely, her normally fair skin appearing many shades paler than usual. Noticing her bluish lips and the limp way her arm dangled from her side, Kuu quaked with fear.

"Somebody help! My wife, she's bleeding!"
:mon scare:

Tilting her head towards the voice, Sayumi's eyelids fluttered open slowly.

"Am I dreaming?"
:gmon tears:

Taking her hand in his own, Kuu dipped his head, crashing his lips onto Sayumi's with an urgent, aching need to taste her. Releasing the flood of emotion he had been repressing since the day he departed Japan, the second he left her, he threw himself completely into the deed, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. Darting his tongue pass her parted lips into her mouth, Kuu loosened his grip on her fingers, slipping one hand under her blouse and over her skin whilst his other worked at unbuttoning her clothing. As he tenderly massaged and caressed her flesh, he moved his lips from her mouth to her nose, planting light kisses as he traced downwards progressively, trailing her chin, neck, collar bone and finally stopping at a spot on her bare shoulder.

"Ummm...usagi...you not only look milky, you taste like it."
While that last statement is probably true (not to mention pretty slick), holy shit Kuu, you're in a hospital for pete's sake. XD

"Reina, I..."

Keeping his gaze fixed on Reina, Taka stammered, trying to find the words he needed to convey the many thoughts running through his mind. He had so many questions to ask her he didn't know where he should begin.

"Why did you do that? You could have been charged for murder. Or manslaughter at the very least."
So Reina was able to get away before the cops got there? What about the murder weapon??? :?

"If I told you I loved you, would you believe me?"

Gasping in surprise at hearing her bold confession, Taka took a step back as if he had been dealt a forceful blow.
Reina =  :mon cute:
Taka = :stunned:

"You don't know what you're saying."

Refusing to believe the words she had so unexpectedly expressed, Taka turned away from her. Unsure of how he should react, he walked towards the window, bracing against the sill as he rested his arm on it.

"I do love you! More than life itself. I would die if you asked me to!"

Their eyes met and a powerful current arced between them. Desire flared and the intense emotion robbed Reina of her breath. When Taka’s hands framed her face, she expelled the air she had been unconsciously holding in. Her skin tingled with obvious awareness of where he had touched her.

Dropping his head to brush her lips in a tentative kiss, he pinned her with the intensity of his gaze. As they continued the searing kiss, Reina moaned with pleasure but the sound could not be heard over his growl of approval. Feeling dizzy and somewhat dazed when he lifted his lips from hers, Reina inched her face nearer his, burrowing it into his neck.
Of course, we have to look objectively and ask, did this happen because Taka has realized that he really does feel something for Reina? Or did it just happen because he somehow feels indebted to her for how she helped him? If it's the latter, it's probably due to a "heat of the moment" type of thing. More importantly though, if it's the latter, then Taka needs to get his head straightened out figure out how he actually feels about Reina. If he doesn't really feel for Reina the way that she feels for him, then any relationship they have will be a sham, and Reina deserves better than that. She deserves someone who loves her for who she is, not just for what she did for him.

“I didn’t mean to startle you.”

Rasping out the apology, Taka said guiltily. However, Reina was not offended. Instead, she grinned at him gently, hoping her smile of encouragement would speak for her.

“Does that mean you crave more?”

Clearly understanding her expression, Taka teased naughtily. For her reply, Reina angled her head back, preparing herself for the additional kisses.
Oh, this development is going to REALLY suck monkey balls for poor Jun. :(

He had slid open the bamboo doors with so much force that they lay detached from their framework, leaning at an angle against the walls. Jolted awake by the commotion, a head of disheveled hair popped out from beneath the silk bedspread. When she saw the identity of the person barging into her bedroom, her wonky eyes practically budged twice their usual size and her mouth fell, gaping open and close like a goldfish.

"D-dad...daddy!"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!??
 :mon spit:

Oshit, he thinks that Reina bonked Jun, doesn't he?! He doesn't realize that it's Taka that Reina's been fawning over!
:mon ko:

*FLASHBACK*
Dang. Hiroto acted towards Linlin (possibly because she helped him) much like how Taka acted towards Reina (possibly because she helped him).

Slamming his clenched fist against his chest, Tanaka Hiroto's voice cracked at the end of his sentence. Sinking onto his knees, his hands shook as he covered his face, repetitively apologizing to the first woman he had genuinely loved.
He really raburabu'd Liniln?
:wriggly:

"Y-you...you're not Jun!"

"Erm...father, this is Taka."
Hiroto =  :dunno:
Reina = :mon sweat:
Taka = :mon sweat:

Shit, when Jun finds out...let's just say it ain't going to be pleasant. :sweatdrop:
Double shit...Reina's going to find out (sooner or later) that Taka bonked Eri.
:scared:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 03:43:47 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #467 on: May 15, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »
Final chapter of GS. There is the epilogue before this fic wraps up completely. Geez, I should really be replying to comments. I'm so slow. Gomene  :doh:

-----

Glass Slipper
Chapter 20 - Destiny

“IRSSHAIIMASE!"

“Jun, you have a terrible memory.”

“Oh right! I meant 欢迎!”

Tilting his head and giving Aika a sheepish grin, Jun continued clearing the counter top of plates the previous customer had left behind. He was now a chef and the owner of a little restaurant. Sitting outside in the dining area at a table situated by the window, Aika concentrated intently as she flipped through several books, calculating and recording down the necessary figures to keep the accounts in check. And like this, the pair went about working at their respective tasks until the last diner for the day exited the Chinese eatery.

“Ugh!”

Raising her arms high above her head, Aika stretched out her sore muscles and thumped her fist on her aching arms. It had been a long day for her. This was her final year at high school and she had secured a place in a good university which would commence in the spring of the following year. For the past three hundred over days, she had come to Jun’s restaurant to help out after school and stayed on up to closing time. The two had started dating when Jun discovered his real background. It was Aika who accompanied him when he couldn't face Tanaka Hiroto and Reina. It was also Aika who stayed by his side when he contemplated whether a not to leave Japan. When he was decided to reunite with his father and half sister, Aika was still with him.

It was difficult at first to come to terms with the fact that his mother as a Chinese had fallen in love with a Japanese Yakuza leader and had willingly bore him a child. This sort of affair was practically unheard of in that era. When Tanaka Hiroto disappeared from the scene for a lengthy period to hide from enemies, Qian Lin was forced to return to China to ensure the safety of both her son and herself. At that time, she was pregnant with their child and could not risk losing him should Hiroto’s enemies decide to seize her in order to make him show himself.

Unfortunately, she did not mange to establish contact with Hiroto and had died of illness without being able to see him before she passed on. That had been the only and biggest regret in her life.

"Is the lady boss tired?"

Nuzzling at her neck, Jun murmured the question into her ear. Aika's reaction was to twist her head around and glare at him in mock annoyance.

"Who's the lady boss?"

"You are. Aren't we getting married when you graduate from college?"

Pushing Jun off of her and scooting out of her chair, Aika put both hands on her hips and flicked her forefinger at him.

"Who said anything about marrying YOU?"

"Having second thoughts are we? I have no choice but to try convincing you otherwise."

With a dazzling smile, Jun pulled his chef hat off his head and tugged hard at the apron strings tied around his waist...

-----

A substantial crowd had gathered around the entrance of the chain electronic store situated in a busy part of town. Many of the onlookers were attracted by the noisy atmosphere and the promise of attractive discounts on the first day of the shop's opening. Standing on a mini podium at the entrance with a mike in his hand, Taka was a magnificent sight dressed in an expensive branded suit and immaculately styled from head too toe. A couple of schoolgirls huddled together took photos of him with their cell phones and discussed excitedly about the young and handsome boss of the Takahashi conglomerate.
Clearing his throat so that he could start on his speech, Taka tapped on the mike.

"Good afternoon everyone. Thank you so much for gracing this event. This is our fifth store to open in the past year and it is due to your patronage that this could be achieved."

Pausing for a moment, Taka gazed into the audience and combed it for a specific woman. When he located her petite form, he flashed her a genuine smile before continuing.

"It wasn't easy for me to arrive at where I am today and I must admit most of the credit for my success goes to a group of friends who have stood by me through thick and thin. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank someone extremely important to me. She has encouraged and supported me without asking for anything in return. Thank you for always being there. Even though I was such a jerk."

His speech drew applause and hoots of laughter but Taka didn't care about the reactions from insignificant individuals. The only person whose response meant something to him was Reina.

"I want to be able to see your face when I wake up each morning. Marry me."

The crowd grew visibly quieter than during his address and some people even held their breaths as they watched the astonishing turn of events. Meeting Reina's gaze, Taka searched her eyes for an answer. The proposal was unexpected and very public. Would she accept it?

"Taka is truly the prince that every princess wishes for."

Uttering that statement in a dreamy tone, Sayumi lamented at her own unromantic proposal. Although she wasn't obvious in blaming Kuu for the lack of thought put into that special moment when he asked for her hand, he nonetheless picked it up.

"Taka's only asking because Reina's pregnant. He was never the type to settle down."

Opening her eyes and shooting her husband a distasteful scowl, Sayumi retorted.

"You're just annoyed Taka is more of a man that you are."

"And how exactly am I less of a man? You sure didn't say this in bed last night."

Their conversation evoked amused glances from the people surrounding them and Sayumi blushed awkwardly when she noticed their stares.

"Shush! Do you want the whole world to know?!"

Rolling his eyes at his wife, Kuu averted his attention back to the toddler squirming in his arms.

“Look at how your mommy is hankering after another man.”

“Don‘t tell him rubbish Kuu!”

Slapping at his arm forcefully, Sayumi frowned. It was only when their son smiled, revealing a single milk tooth did the creases between her eyebrows slacken.

“Our son is such a delightful boy. I’m certain Taka‘s daughter would fall in love with him at first sight.”

Using his finger to tickle the spot under the baby’s chin, Kuu played with his son until the boy cooed and giggled with joy.

“I don’t think Taka-sama will agree to his daughter having a relationship with a hyperactive narcissist brat who can’t shut up about how good-looking he is.”

Sauntering up to the lanky young couple were the Jun and Aika pair. The seventeen year old female had a wide smirk on her face.

“Oh shut up.”

Barking the short statement at the new arrival, Kuu went back to watching the unveiling ceremony. By this time, Reina had joined Taka on stage and he had one hand positioned comfortably on the small of her back whilst his other stroked lovingly at the bump which was barely showing under her loose outfit. The two of them were all smiles and posed naturally for the endless flashing of a million cameras.

“It‘s great to see that all of us are getting on well in our lives.”

The sudden and somewhat pessimistic comment jolted everyone in the little party. Acknowledging Sayumi's remark, Aika replied.

“I know what you mean Sayumi-neechan. If only Eri-neechan was here too.”

-----

The salty sea breeze blew through her long hair and icy cool fluid covered her toes as she stood with her feet half submerged in the water. She wasn’t in Tokyo as the ocean in the capital city didn’t have waves suitable for this particular spot. Keeping her line of vision focused on a figure balanced atop a giant wave, she watched mesmerized as the sportsman performed a variety of complicated stunts effortlessly.

When he rode on a wave headed back for shore like how a knight would ride on his handsome stallion, she immediately ran up to him. Hoping off his surf board, he bent down and was about to pick the smooth fiberglass piece up when a voice halted his actions.

“Hi.”

Leaving the board, he straightened up again and stood to his full length. Surprise was evident on his features when he saw the face of the girl who was standing before him.

“Kamei-san? What are you doing here?”

“I want to learn to surf. Will you teach me?”

Noticing that she was already clad in a wet suit, he realized she was a hundred percent serious about her claim.

“Eh sure. Are you thinking of starting right now?”

“Yes!”

Latching herself on his arm, Eri dragged him to the water’s edge and waited for him to tell her what to do. As he instructed her in great detail on the various steps, she watched intently and hung on to his every word. His easy sunshine smile, the gentle warmth that radiated from his kind brown eyes and the manner by which he carried himself, they were exactly as she remembered. Spending time alone with him meant the world to Eri and everything would be perfect if not for that one flaw. To him, she was just a friend of Taka and Kuu's partners.

“I‘m surprised you decided to drop by. And without Michishige-san and Tanaka-san too.”

“They were busy.”

Nodding to show that he was understood, he patted the board and motioned for Eri to get on. Nevertheless, he wasn’t completely taken by her explanation. Why would she come to Chiba to learn to surf? However, he didn’t question her real intention and continued teaching her patiently. After he had quit his job as a host, he had moved here and worked as a surfing instructor.

“Lie flat down and paddle like this.”

The lesson was proceeding smoothly and both of them were having a great time chatting and cracking jokes. Most of the gags Eri told were more cold than funny but he laughed anyway, happy to see her face light up when he reassured her that she was indeed undoubtedly entertaining. In her mind, Eri was mulling over how she should go about asking him to dinner when an anxious cry for help cut through her thoughts.

“HELP! My son is missing!”

His grasp on her waist relaxed and he was visibly distracted by the commotion. Realizing that he wanted to assist in finding the lost child, Eri clasped his hand in her own.

“Go, I’ll be fine.”

“Maybe I should see you back to shore first.”

Turning the board around, he started to push it in the direction of land. He didn’t count on her getting into the water from sitting on the surfboard.

“I can swim back on my own.”

Gazing deeply into her eyes, he considered her suggestion. Sensing her persistence, he finally relented.

“Be careful okay?”

-----

The water level rose swiftly in a spate of a few seconds and the pull of the rip currents got stronger. It was harder to swim against the tide and Eri felt her strength depleting. She had always been a competent swimmer. The waves couldn’t get her down, could they? Putting more power into her strokes, she sliced through the water, feeling a weight on her ankle from the lease attached to the surfboard.

You’re doing fine Eri. Just a few more meters to go.

Abruptly, a massive wave formed in the distance and approached at great speed for coast throwing Eri's surfboard against her. The impact of the surfboard fin when it collided with her body produced assorted lacerations on her skin. There was the possibility of infection setting in with the open cut at the side of her head and Eri was beginning to feel numb from the chill of the water.

“Kamei-san! KAMEI-SAN!”

Whipping around frantically while treading water, he shouted her name as loudly as he could. Despite his calls, no replies were heard over the roar of the ocean. A typhoon was rolling in and the sky had darkened considerably. The majority of swimmers and surfers alike have left the sea after the boy was saved. Most of them went up the beach to watch the departing ambulance when they discovered that the waves had become too tricky to maneuver. He was fully aware that at this point, the ocean wasn’t a suitable place to be in. Except that he wasn’t leaving without her. He hadn’t managed to find her back on shore and a sick feeling in his gut told him something must have happened.

“KAMEI-SAN!”

Sucking in a deep mouthful of air, he plunged below the water and dived deeper. Light was scarce beneath the surface and he couldn’t see beyond a meter with the limited filter of sunrays. A minute passed, and an addition forty seconds. He would need to go up for air shortly. Yet he knew precious seconds would be lost if he surfaced as his eyes would need time to get re-accustomed to the murky water. And Eri didn’t have time, if he didn't find her soon, she would drown.

You have to be alright.

Nothing less than a miracle occurred in that instant as his hand bumped into a form in the dark. On instinct, he snaked his arm around it and kicked downwards. The added weight restricted his speed and required him to exert more. He felt a sharp discomfort in his lung and the searing pain caught him off guard, sending him gasping for air. The seawater that he swallowed made white spots appear in front of his eyes and he wondered if he was in the process of losing consciousness.

~Flashback~

"This is the first time you've referred to me as Eri-chan. And... I like it."

A light blush appeared on her face and she lowered her eyes, too embarrassed to look at him directly. Resting his head on hers, Gaki whispered softly into her ear as he rocked her tenderly from side to side.

"Eri-chan, Eri-chan.. Eri-chan."

~End of flashback~

With widening eyes, he looked down at the unconscious face of the girl in his embrace. It was unmistakable, she was her. She was the woman he loved unconditionally. How could he have forgotten her? And in this instant, she could be dying. A surge of determination exploded within him and clenching his jaw, he swam with all his might, propelling them both upwards. He could see the sun ahead. It was right ahead... just....a little...more...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 11:48:27 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: More Than One Story... [Glass Slipper: Chapter 20- Destiny]
« Reply #468 on: May 15, 2009, 01:03:10 PM »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Final chapter?!?!  :cry: :cry:
Go GAKI!!! Save Eri and yourself!!
AikaJun =  :heart: :heart:
"And how exactly am I less of a man? You sure didn't say this in bed last night."
Their conversation evoked amused glances from the people surrounding them and Sayumi blushed awkwardly when she noticed their stares.
Rolling his eyes at his wife, Kuu averted his attention back to the toddler squirming in his arms.

OMG LOL :lol:

*Gaki leaves Eri to go help random unimportant woman*
 :shocked     

Gaki!!! Everyone knows what happens when you do that!!!!  :(

It sucks that Gaki lost his memory. He's calling Eri "Kamei-san" in private. That's when you know that something's wrong!! :angry:
At least he remembered....hopefully not too late.
I can't wait for the epilogue. I really can't wait...

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #469 on: May 15, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
*GASP*

E P I L O G U E.  Need Now.   :OMG:

Hammy saaaan~~~~~ you do know drowning a turtle is so going against the laws of nature right?  :grr:

now let's momentarily purge this unsettling turn of events from our minds and return to a happier time~  *rewinds*

lol first thoughts...Jun 這不是日本話!

Jun thought about leaving Japan?  *shakes head* why is their first thought always to flee the country  :sweat:

thoughts on the aika+jun pairing?  Cute and icky   :on ksweat:

lol at Sayu and Kuu's convo XD  Kuu has been really getting some quality time with his wife....I mean...um..he's certainly become just as witty  :wub:  Is their son named Mamoru by any chance?   :lol:

So I was right.  Taka really did make someone preggers XD  He better be only expecting one kid! 

“I don’t think Taka-sama will agree to his daughter having a relationship with a hyperactive narcissist brat who can’t shut up about how good-looking he is.”

lol did Kuu just insult his own son?? XD  oh lol it was Aika!  Good one kiddo  :on GJ:

By this time, Reina had joined Taka on stage and he had one hand positioned comfortably on the small of her back whilst his other stroked lovingly at the bump which was barely showing under her loose outfit. The two of them were all smiles and posed naturally for the endless flashing of a million cameras.

lol Taka stole that move from ultraman! XD
Now back to the end of the chap.  So the person was Gaki!  For a split second I thought it was a complete stranger but then I soon realized it was Gaki without his memories!  Well it was certainly a relief that he's still alive but then the events that followed!  I can't believe it.  They are so a magnet for danger!  Well at least the setting is perfect.  Nicely tanned, well built, athletic, Gaki on top of a surf board   :on bleed: 
Take out the drowning and add in a beautiful sunset and there could be a fairytale ending.  oh!  wait!  save the damsel in distress and add in a sunset and have the prince propose!  kyaaaaa~  all excited!!   :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

lol look what just happened...I seriously need that epilogue...before I fill my head up with even more crazy ideas XD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #470 on: May 15, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »
UWAH!!!!

Aika and Jun are so cute~ hehehe.  :P

Taka  :wub: , finally~ asking Reina hehe. Too osam. Ohh baby~  :O

Sayu and Kuu, aww~ who does the baby look like?   XD , lmao at Aika. Well, if their baby was like that..it would've been weird. too weird...  :lol:

Guuu~ Eri-chan~~~~  :O , Gaki-san, Ain't remembering her.  :( , Well...now he does...and they won't die right?? that's just gonna be pure evil~~~  :cry:

Ganbare~ <3

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #471 on: May 16, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »
Aww, it's almost over. :( But I'm happy at the same time, b/c I always wanna know what's gonna happen next. :lol:
LOL at Jun's little language mishap. AWWWW, Aika/Jun is cuteeeee!!! I'm glad they got together and Jun decided to be family with the Tanakas. Whoa, Taka proposing....and Reina pregnant (for real this time!) :w00t: AWWWWW!! The Pinku couple is so adorable, and baby Pinku~~~ :wub: So Gaki and Eri are somewhere where they can surf. Hmmmm, Okinawa? Hawaii? :D Hold up, why is he calling her Kamei-san? :huhuh Oh fuck!!!! SAVE HER GAKI!!! :shocked He forgot her...and now he remembers... Well, at least he does now, so they get pick up where they left off before. Hopefully. :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #472 on: May 16, 2009, 01:23:50 AM »
OMGOMGOMGOMG. THIS CHAPTER WAS SO AMAZING. But now I worry, too... :( GakiKame~ *wails* I can only express myself this time through a multi-quote review! *pops in video tape*

“IRSSHAIIMASE!"

“Jun, you have a terrible memory.”

“Oh right! I meant 欢迎!”
XD Looks like this will end up being JunAika after all. Not sure how I feel on that, but I can stomach it. :)

"Who said anything about marrying YOU?"

"Having second thoughts are we? I have no choice but to try convincing you otherwise."

With a dazzling smile, Jun pulled his chef hat off his head and tugged hard at the apron strings tied around his waist...
:shocked AIKA!!! WHAT WILL YOUR BROTHER THINK OF YOU!?

*proposal*
Awwwww...  :wub:

"Taka's only asking because Reina's pregnant. He was never the type to settle down."
:shocked REINA NOW TOO!? ...I wonder what their kid would turn out to be like. Yankii...quiet...yet loud...aggressive...stubborn. Fits right in with Reina's side of the family. :sweatdrop:

XD XD XD XD

“Kamei-san? What are you doing here?”
Kamei...san... OH CRAP. GAKI'S MEMORY.  :OMG:

With widening eyes, he looked down at the unconscious face of the girl in his embrace. It was unmistakable, she was her. She was the woman he loved unconditionally. How could he have forgotten her? And in this instant, she could be dying. A surge of determination exploded within him and clenching his jaw, he swam with all his might, propelling them both upwards. He could see the sun ahead. It was right ahead... just....a little...more...
GAKIKAME!!!!!  :gyaaah:

HAMMY. EPILOGUE. NEED. NOW.  :fainted:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #473 on: May 18, 2009, 05:37:31 AM »
Final chapter of GS.
Eh?  :?

Glass Slipper
Chapter 20 - Destiny

*AIKAJUN*
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!? AIKA and JUN?!?!? Hope Gaki was okay with that.  :o

Guess Jun got over Reina, huh? 

Clearing his throat so that he could start on his speech, Taka tapped on the mike.

"Good afternoon everyone. Thank you so much for gracing this event. This is our fifth store to open in the past year and it is due to your patronage that this could be achieved."
Soooooooooooo...Taka's family's business is no longer looking like it's going down the shitter, I take it? :)

Pausing for a moment, Taka gazed into the audience and combed it for a specific woman. When he located her petite form, he flashed her a genuine smile before continuing.

"It wasn't easy for me to arrive at where I am today and I must admit most of the credit for my success goes to a group of friends who have stood by me through thick and thin. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank someone extremely important to me. She has encouraged and supported me without asking for anything in return. Thank you for always being there. Even though I was such a jerk."

His speech drew applause and hoots of laughter but Taka didn't care about the reactions from insignificant individuals. The only person whose response meant something to him was Reina.
He should probably be including Reina's dad in that equation too. :P

"I want to be able to see your face when I wake up each morning. Marry me."
DUDE!!! :w00t:

"Taka is truly the prince that every princess wishes for."

Uttering that statement in a dreamy tone, Sayumi lamented at her own unromantic proposal. Although she wasn't obvious in blaming Kuu for the lack of thought put into that special moment when he asked for her hand, he nonetheless picked it up.
Hey, it might not have been romantic, but Kuu still proposed, didn't he? :D

XD

Seriously though, I get the feeling that given the events that brought them together in the first place, that fact is only part of the reason. :yep:

WOOOOOOOO!  YOU GO KUU!  8)

OMGASS! THE BABY SURVIVED!!!  :cow:

“Our son is such a delightful boy. I’m certain Taka‘s daughter would fall in love with him at first sight.”
They already know it's a girl?  :oops:

Sauntering up to the lanky young couple were the Jun and Aika pair. The seventeen year old female had a wide smirk on her face.

“Oh shut up.”
:on lol:

“It‘s great to see that all of us are getting on well in our lives.”

The sudden and somewhat pessimistic comment jolted everyone in the little party. Acknowledging Sayumi's remark, Aika replied.

“I know what you mean Sayumi-neechan. If only Eri-neechan was here too.”
Oh don't tell me you're going to through an angsty monkey-wrench into this fluffy ending? :cry:

*ERI & THE MYSTERY SURFER*
Eh? :O

Da-re?

“I‘m surprised you decided to drop by. And without Michishige-san and Tanaka-san too.”

“They were busy.”

Nodding to show that he was understood, he patted the board and motioned for Eri to get on. Nevertheless, he wasn’t completely taken by her explanation. Why would she come to Chiba to learn to surf? However, he didn’t question her real intention and continued teaching her patiently. After he had quit his job as a host, he had moved here and worked as a surfing instructor.
Ooooooooooooooooooooh shit...don't tell me [bgcolor=#000000]Gaki lost his memories of Eri? T_T [/bgcolor]

“HELP! My son is missing!”

His grasp on her waist relaxed and he was visibly distracted by the commotion. Realizing that he wanted to assist in finding the lost child, Eri clasped his hand in her own.

“Go, I’ll be fine.”

“Maybe I should see you back to shore first.”

Turning the board around, he started to push it in the direction of land. He didn’t count on her getting into the water from sitting on the surfboard.

“I can swim back on my own.”

Gazing deeply into her eyes, he considered her suggestion. Sensing her persistence, he finally relented.

“Be careful okay?”
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh I don't think I like where this is going.   :huhuh

“Kamei-san! KAMEI-SAN!”

“KAMEI-SAN!”

You have to be alright.
ERI!!!
:OMG:

~Flashback~

"This is the first time you've referred to me as Eri-chan. And... I like it."

A light blush appeared on her face and she lowered her eyes, too embarrassed to look at him directly. Resting his head on hers, Gaki whispered softly into her ear as he rocked her tenderly from side to side.

"Eri-chan, Eri-chan.. Eri-chan."

~End of flashback~

ONOES!! IT IS GAKI!!! AND HE FINALLY REMEMBERS!!! SAVE HER GAKI! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!
:gyaaah:

Man, it must have been sheer torture for Eri to not be able to tell Gaki about them.
:pen_cry:

:mon blowhorn: DAMMIT GAKI AND ERI HAD BETTER BE ALRIGHT WHEN YOU DO THE EPILOGUE!!!

:shifty:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #474 on: May 18, 2009, 08:31:22 AM »
Yay the three other couples are doing good  :cow:

OMG!!! Eri  :OMG:  Gaki = amnesia.?.  :shocked

:onioncheer:  Epilogue  :onioncheer:  Epilogue  :onioncheer:  Epilogue  :onioncheer:   :kneelbow:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #475 on: May 22, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »
The Only Way

@Sukoshi-chan: So Virgin Snow is that good huh? Okay, then, I'll watch it if I can find it. I find the concept of the 2 leads speaking different lanaguages and trying to act like they are in love strange. Did they pull it off? Eri on a motorbike. Are you sure? :lol:

@Shiichan: Oh it's alright that's you're not first in line. I know I can count on you to comment no matter when you do it :)

@JFC: I had a funny thought when you said 'scared the shit out of me.' Sorry about that :P

@SBK: I think if I killed Risa again you might kill me. Ain't I right? :D

@Fenrir: I'm afraid there's no way of working around that. I just love torturing her XD

@stefy: LOL! How could I let Risa do that to poor Eri? No one can bear to forsake her :oops:

@KK: You truly understand me along with Shiichan. We love the KameMame-ness *sigh* I can't help being in love with these 2 :wub: I DID like it. I more than liked it. I sukisukisuki dai suki-ed it :heart:

Glass Slipper
Chapter 18 - Sacrifice

@Shiichan: Hee hee, I have nothing to reply to you cuz everything has been answered in Chapter 20 :D

@KK: Oh yeah, meanpants familes. I stole that term from Kuji :lol:

@JFC: Douchebag? That's a funny term. I like it. Sayumi's mom is a weak little woman. I doubt she would dare to stand up to her husband :(

@ringo-hime: I didn't kill no one...yet

@Sukoshi-chan: I didn't kill Gaki-san twice. Only once along with Eri. If you mean 'Last Thing On My Mind,' it was left open ended. LOL, poor fishies having to eat the yucky uncle. Tha barfing emoticon is very apt. After staring at it I feel like puking too XD

@kRisZ: I wouldn't dream of writing them with guys. No way :P

@SBK: Kinda late to reply to this comment about Taka and Reina since they hooked up already :lol: I agree with you. Sayu's decision is hers and hers alone. You go girl!!

Glass Slipper
Chapter 19 - Reunion

@Shiichan: All your questions were answered with chapter 20. Hmmm, this sentence sounds familiar :D

@ringo-hime: Gotta love the fire starter. Isn't she cool? BTW kids, this isn't an excuse for you to run off and start mini fires everywhere :P

@SBK: I really shouldn't have wrote them having erm you know what in the hospital. But well, what's done is done XD

@kRisZ: Why do you guy/gals all think it's not appropriate to 'do it' in the hospital? Isn't it a little exciting? :P That's why Reina papa didn't do anything scary to Taka in the end.

@stefy: The most Sayu mama could do was come out of the house and help Kuu :( She can't go with them to the hospital cuz she was too afraid of Sayu papa's wrath. Which clears the way for the KuuSayu intimate scene. If you're wondering if I killed Gaki, he is still alive in Chapter 20 *nods*

@Sukoshi-chan: LOL at you telling Taka he doesn't deserve Reina. I can so imagine that in my head and it's a hilarious sight XD

@JFC: And another one not for the hospital as a venue. Reina torched everything remember. So no murder weapon and no body. The uncle has disappeared from the face of the earth. You sound like a a psychologist JFC :D LOL at the monkey emoticon you chose. It was so cute! Yep, Reina papa loved Jun mama which in this case was Lin Lin. I still can't get over Lin2 being JJ's mom.

Glass Slipper
Chapter 20 - Destiny

@KK: Random unimportant person? LOL For some reason that cracked me up :lol:

@Sukoshi-chan: Turtles can drown too...right? I mean if they happen to fall asleep while swimming? You typed Chinese!! Hong Kong styled ones. I see those in magazines all the time. It's quite terrible writing them though with all those extra strokes. You're really making me like the name Mamoru :)

@ringo-hime: Uh, I don't know about that. Now which of your questions am I answering? :P

@SBK: KameMame are in Chiba. I looked it up and apparently it's somewhat close to Tokyo and a popular place to surf :)

@Shiichan: Do I get to keep that video tape you recorded :D

@JFC: Taka's business is doing well. Scanning revealed the Taka-Reina kid's a girl. Don't you love technology? XD I LOVE seeing all the emoticons i your comment. So Cute!!

@kRisZ: Thanks for reading :) I'll try to get the epilogue up soon *crosses fingers*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #476 on: May 22, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
Yes, it's good~  go watch [noembed]it [/noembed]  :mon misch:  It's very cute how they can't speak each others language...and jun ki is adorable.  lol okay..I might just be a little bias XD

eh?  Gaki didn't die in Last Thing On My Mind?!  Well then!  I guess I can imagine an alternative ending in my mind! 
*starts imagining*
...drats
...she died
...stupid brain XD

@Sukoshi-chan: Turtles can drown too...right? I mean if they happen to fall asleep while swimming?
LOL don't make me go wiki it!  XD

now to finish commenting on M-G-R

but! before I do that~  E P I L O G U E please~  <3

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #477 on: May 23, 2009, 04:58:01 AM »
If you're wondering if I killed Gaki, he is still alive in Chapter 20 *nods*

... still alive in chapter 20... and what about after that?!?

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #478 on: May 23, 2009, 06:16:15 AM »
Now I would like to take a time machine to the future and see Kuu Jr. going out with Reina II... and Taka-papa in the bushes spying on them, making sure nothing happens to his precious little girl and loading his shotgun.
...Kuu'll be in a tree going. "That's my boy!" :mon thumb:
Hopefully, he'll also have provided his son with a bulletproof vest.

By then, I also hope that Gaki and Eri will have had a kid who will be happily playing in a sandbox with Jun and Aika's munchkin.
Mini-Aika: Mama, Niinii* won't eat my mudpies! ;o;

*Chibi-Niigaki/Onii-chan
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:25:22 AM by Kuji »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #479 on: May 23, 2009, 06:24:55 AM »
Epilouge Hammy.

Now. :D

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Push It (TURBO S Sigma Edit)