JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236733 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story... [22/09 Now & Forever]
« Reply #560 on: September 30, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »
You Belong With Me

Holding up a heavy hardcover book, my brows were furrowed as I read each line carefully, taking in every word and memorizing them. It’s not as if I intentionally wanted to remember these facts for eternity. It’s just that I have nothing else to do on this weekday night. The Hi-fi plays a song of my favorite girl group as I continue flicking through each page. Yes, I enjoy the upbeat cheery music of female pop idols over male ones any day.

Movement in the room opposite mine catches my attention and I find myself shifting my gaze to the window. That’s when I see you, gesturing in a mixture of annoyance and exasperation as you speak through the phone. You seem to be arguing with the person on the other line and something tells me it’s your irritating girlfriend kicking up a fuss again.

Picking up the drawing book I have next to me, I quickly scribble two words with a black marker.  

You ok?

With a smile that could make me melt in an instant, you write.

TIRED OF DRAMA.

Sorry. :(

I reply. But there is something else I want to say.
I love you.
Lifting my eyes up again, I helplessly watch as you get up from your position on the bed and draw the curtains close.

You’re on the phone with your girlfriend, she’s upset
She’s going off about something that you said
Cause she doesn’t get your humor like I do
I’m in my room, it’s a typical Tuesday night
I’m listening to the kind of music she doesn’t like
And she’ll never know your story like I do

Leaving my drawing block lying on the bed, I walk up to my full length mirror. Trying on and taking off most of my outfits, I realize I’m a complete dork. It’s not possible that you will ever give me a second glance.

Although your girlfriend is stuck up and has one of the meanest personalities ever, it doesn’t change the fact that she’s a cheerleader while I’m…I am... just, me. I’m geeky, nerdy, t-shirt wearing me.

The next track on the CD plays and I grab my hair brush and put it to my lips, singing the lyrics of the Japanese song I have learnt by heart in an attempt to cheer myself up. A girl can hope can’t she? That’s what keeps dreams alive.

So caught up in my mini solo concert, I didn’t know you were watching me this whole time with an amused grin on your perfect face.

But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She’s cheer captain and I’m on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find what you’re looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I’m the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can’t you see
You belong with me, you belong with me

It’s another day and I’m once again sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. Bored, I decided to finish the book I started reading the night before. That’s when I see you, again.

You sauntered down the street, dressed in your cool worn out Capri jeans, a tube top and fashionably accented with gold accessories. You were always gorgeous, without even trying. When you took a seat beside me and tenderly brush a strand of stray fringe out of my eyes, I couldn’t help but wonder how it would be like if it could be like this everyday.

Walkin’ the streets with you and your worn-out jeans
I can’t help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself
Hey isn’t this easy

You began to speak, telling me about your day and week. In the process, you kept smiling and I kept dreaming. Fantasizing about you and how much I have missed seeing your smile. It’s been too long since I’ve seen such a genuine beam light up your face and the whole town along with it.

A fire red convertible pulls up in front of us out of the blue and its driver removes her shades, tilting her head up at me when she catches my eye. Then as if to prove you belong to her, she pulls you in for a deep kiss. After the agonizing (to me) make out session, she shoots me a victorious look and I roll my eyes in retort. Bitch.

And you’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town
I haven’t seen it in a while since she brought you down
You say you’re fine, I know you better then that
Hey whatcha doing with a girl like that

It’s the day of the interstate volleyball competition. The crowd is pumped up as the cheerleaders perform their routine. Stuck in my band uniform up in the bleachers, I’m being bumped about by all the enthusiastic jostling. An exceptionally hard knock jerks me out of my reverie where you finally confess that I’ve been the one all along. With slumped shoulders, I stare down at my canvas sneakers with a dejected sigh.

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She’s cheer captain and I’m on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you’re looking for has been here the whole time

As the game progresses, I watch your every move. Awed by your determination and aggressiveness as you go all out to score. I could tell which move you were going to execute next. I even knew what your game plan was going to be and I was proven right with each passing second.

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve stood by your backdoor, hesitant of whether I should enter and tell you what I’ve been feeling all this time. That I’m certain no one else understands you like I do and that you really belong with me.

If you could see that I’m the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can’t you see
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know baby
You belong with me, you belong with me

The same night that your team won the competition was the same night the she-devil herself dumped you for another player. I would never forget how you came to me in the middle of the night. From your pained expression, it was clear how much you were hurting. What you didn’t know was how I felt ten times worst seeing you so despondent.

Making a bunch of funny faces and singing for you at the top of my voice, I managed to make you laugh. When you had calmed down enough, we sat together talking. I listened intently as you poured your heart out to me. Telling me everything from your secret love for Morning Musume songs to your dream of becoming a singer.  

Oh, I remember you drivin’ to my house in the middle of the night
I’m the one who makes you laugh, when you know you’re ’bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs and you tell me ’bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it’s with me

In no time, prom rolled around. As expected, no one asked me. But then again, I wouldn’t have accepted the invitation from anyone else. I only want to attend this once in a lifetime event with you.

YOU GOING TONIGHT?

I was surprised by your question. I didn’t know you cared enough to ask.

No, studying.

I lied. Was there anything in the syllabus that I didn’t already know? Heck, was there even a need to study at the end of the academic year?

WISH YOU WERE!

I wasn’t sure if you meant it. But all the same, I was thrilled. I can’t believe you wanted me at prom! I really love you, you know? Taking off my black rimmed and way too huge glasses, I made a decision.

Everyone was staring at me. Gawking, to be exact. I hoped I didn’t look too ridiculous and prayed that I wouldn’t trip on my dress and fall over. I just wasn’t used to wearing heels like these.

Somewhere on the dance floor, I locked eyes with you and you seemed stunned for a moment. But you recovered soon after and approached me, only to be intercepted by your ex. Sweeping her hand off your arm immediately, you muttered something to her. It was amazing but I caught what you said.

“Sorry Jun Jun, there is someone else I need to be with.”

It was now or never. With shaky hands, I unfolded the piece of paper bearing my innermost feelings.

I love you.

If this is a dream, please don’t wake me up. You produced a sheet of your own and the message on it mirrored mine.

I LOVE YOU.

We exchanged shy smiles before embracing each other in a simple yet wonderful hug.

Can’t you see that I’m the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can’t you see
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know
Baby you belong with me, you belong with me
You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me
You belong with me

All my doubts and insecurities disappeared when your lips met mine.  

"You belong with me."

Reina finally belongs to Michishige Sayumi.

-----

Watch the PV that inspired this fic.

Taylor Swift- You belong with me Official Music Video (HQ)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:24:12 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: More Than One Story... [01/10 You Belong With Me]
« Reply #561 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »
Awesomeness! TanaShige with Jun as the bitchy girlfriend.

Also Taylor Swift is win.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #562 on: September 30, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »
Picking up the drawing book I have next to me, I quickly scribble two words with a black marker. 

You ok?

Once I read this I knew instantly you were referencing that Taylor Swift music video. :lol: I'll admit er comfess that I secretly listen to her music. :nervous

*trying to imagine Sayu as geeky Taylor Swift in the MV* :on bleed:
*trying to imagine JunJun in a cheerleader outfit* :mon blood: :imdead:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #563 on: October 01, 2009, 03:43:56 AM »
I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift but I do like her PVs, in a girly sort of way XD

Sayu as a nerd? Hard to imagine but definitely cute :P I'm catching on to the JunRei vibe cause of the "relationship" they portray on-screen but I can see JJ as the bitchy gf XD

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #564 on: October 02, 2009, 08:49:11 AM »
You know, I have an unhealthy love for Taylor Swift songs that even my younger sister is ashamed of (though she was the one who introduced me to her music in the first place). ^^; Now I suddenly have the urge to see Sayu as a nerd. lol

TanaShige though... you're really 'promoting' this pair, aren't you? Especially thanks to GA, I think I've joined the following. XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #565 on: October 02, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
At first I thought

You sauntered down the street, dressed in your cool worn out Capri jeans, a tube top and fashionably accented with gold accessories.

Reina and yes I was correct   :pepper:

A fire red convertible pulls up in front of us out of the blue and its driver removes her shades, tilting her head up at me when she catches my eye. Then as if to prove you belong to her, she pulls you in for a deep kiss. After the agonizing (to me) make out session, she shoots me a victorious look and I roll my eyes in retort. Bitch.

Sayu  XD  obviously incorrect

As the game progresses, I watch your every move. Awed by your determination and aggressiveness as you go all out to score. I could tell which move you were going to execute next. I even knew what your game plan was going to be and I was proven right with each passing second.

Reina.?. yeah, second thought  XD but then again there was this petite Japanese volleyball player who kicked ass around 2005 so   :pepper:

I wasn’t sure if you meant it. But all the same, I was thrilled. I can’t believe you wanted me at prom! I really love you, you know? Taking off my black rimmed and way too huge glasses, I made a decision.

Eri  :w00t: incorrectx2  XD

I really like it, light and lovely  :gmon love2:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #566 on: October 02, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »
I couldn't stop imaging this Reina + nerd!Sayu pairing in my head... so I Photoshopped it... badly. ^^;
lol, after that I thought... I'd make the 'I love you signs' too and I put it together. The pictures weren't very good quality though so it came out a little pixelly. XD

Ah... TanaShige really has me in their grip now.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #567 on: October 04, 2009, 05:24:55 PM »
^Are you kidding? It's not bad. It's hecka good! I wanna see a nerdy Sayu NOW! :D

I love all of you for your kind comments. I'll reply to them soon :bow:

New trailer for another one of my fics. I hope you readers like it :)

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9wKWnWAfY[/noembed]

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: More Than One Story... [04/10 New Fic Trailer]
« Reply #568 on: October 04, 2009, 06:37:25 PM »
:O

Cool fic trailer Hammy! Where did you get some of that footage??? XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #569 on: October 05, 2009, 01:04:47 AM »

Holy crap that was awesome! I got sucked in so quick I actually gasped at the crash.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #570 on: October 05, 2009, 01:44:23 AM »
Ooo I was sucked in too! and then the eye!  the eye!  :on lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #571 on: October 05, 2009, 01:46:45 AM »

Cool fic trailer Hammy!
Taking the words right from my mouth. :P

Where did you get some of that footage??? XD
+1 person who wants to know.

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #572 on: October 05, 2009, 06:51:14 AM »
nice trailer!!! fantastic

i want more of this fanfic!!

you are so great :bow:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #573 on: October 05, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »
I LOVE IT!

Very realistic, expecially the eye part XD The trailer is beyond awesome!

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #574 on: October 06, 2009, 06:31:19 AM »
For the past few months, I haven't listened to American songs since I'm listening to j-pop but you, making a fic... with TanaShige... and using Taylor's song... Man, this got me hooked on this song.... I made Sayu an athlete. :nervous.so it's not hard for me to imagine that she's a nerd here.. :yep:

Oh yeah... ME LIKE THE TRAILER!!! :onioncheer:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [11/10 Guardian Angel Chapter 12]
« Reply #575 on: October 10, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »
Now and Forever

@rndmnwierd: Okay, I’ll try to not kill off anyone in my next story :P

@cogi_yoshi: I feel the same. It’s so sad to see Koharu gone :(

@Sukoshi-chan: For some reason after seeing those poor monkeys crying I feel just a wee bit better :cry:

@kRisZ: I share your sentiments :cry:

You Belong With Me

@rndmnwierd: I was wondering if anyone was gonna yell for putting JJ in the mean GF role :lol:

@HartAKL85: LOL! Should you really use that emoticon to describe a nerdy Sayu? XD

@badsaints: Tee hee, looks like I’m not the only person who finds it easy to see JJ like that :P

@9: What does your sis think of you liking Taylor Swift songs besides being ashamed? :D

@kRisZ: How did you guess it was Reina? The gold accessories? Which other sport could Reina play? Darts? XD  

-----

Updated version to the trailer. See if you can guess what is going to happen after watching it :D

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6B_dpo8ptE[/noembed]

Guardian Angel
Chapter 12 – Remember Me This Way

“Kame?”

With wide eyes, Risa stared at the new entry into the hotel suite. Although she was surprised by Eri’s appearance, what shocked her even more was the terrifying expression she wore on her face.

“After everything I’ve done for you.”

“After all this time. Still, you leave me for her!”

At the end of her sentence, Eri raised her arm and pointed the object she had been clutching onto in the direction of the room's third occupant.

As Eri was standing in the shadows, it took Ai a while to make out the item that the youngest was holding. And when it became clear, Ai unwittingly held her breath and put her hands up in defense against the gleaming barrel of a pistol.

“Eri?”

“How many times have I told you not to utter my name! Why don’t you ever listen! I should have done something about you a long time ago.”

Significantly agitated, Eri’s entire body trembled and along with it, her forefinger which was resting on the trigger of the revolver. Afraid that Eri might lose control and do something she would regret a lifetime, Risa hesitantly made her way up to her flat mate hoping to calm her down.

“Kame, I’m not going anywhere.”

“Liar!”

Jerking her free hand at the pair of plane tickets that were lying on the carpet floor beneath their feet, Eri transferred her attention to Risa. She wanted to hear what lies she was intending to spin and how she was going to break her heart in the process of doing it.

“Ai did ask me to leave with her. But I already told her it wasn’t possible.”

“I don’t believe you.”

Despite her reply, Eri's resolve began to waver. Glancing about the room, she saw that there Risa hadn’t brought any of her luggage with her. Recalling that she had heard Risa apologizing to Ai when she first entered the hotel room, Eri’s face lit up and a hopeful smile spread across her features.

“You rejected Ai? You rejected her for me?”

Nodding at Eri, Risa smiled back at the woman she had been living with for two whole years. Even though Eri was now holding a gun and threatening to hurt Ai, Risa knew she didn’t really want to do it. She was just scared of losing her. As long as she assured Eri that she was never going to leave her side, Risa believed she would release Ai.

Deciding to distract Eri so Ai could escape, Risa embraced Eri in a hug and angled their entwined bodies slightly so that the taller could no longer see Ai. Subsequently, Risa caught Ai’s gaze and told her to run. Nevertheless, she didn’t heed her advice. To Ai, Eri was dangerous and she had to be stopped. Stealthily picking up a vase that had been sitting on the bedside table, Ai raised it above her head and swung it
with great speed towards Eri.

“NO!”

-----

“Reina is sorry for leaving. Please take care of Sayu when I’m not around. Reina will be grateful for eternity.”

After she had recorded the same message and left it in every one of the member’s voice mailboxes, Reina walked into the kitchen of her apartment. Observing each corner of space intently, she tried to etch in her memory how the items were placed and what they looked like. Before this, Reina had gone through the same routine with her bedroom and the living area. This was the very last room and it would be here where her story will end.

Switching on the stove, the unmistakable scent of cooking gas soon wafted into her nostrils. Proceeding to tug the window shut and soak a piece of cloth under the running tap, Reina leaned her body against the sink, gradually sliding to the floor. When she was certain that the damp fabric was secured firmly around her eyes, Reina removed a lighter from the pocket of her shorts.

Reina doesn’t want to go. But Reina wants Sayu to regain her sight and be happy.

Tightening her grip on the lighter, Reina closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. She can’t chicken out now. Not when she could return Sayumi to her old life. She was the only one who had the ability to bring the woman she loved wholeheartedly back to the days where she could beam cheerfully into the mirror and admire her own reflection.  

Reina knows Sayu will be elated to regain her sight. And Reina will gladly make that sacrifice. The only thing Reina is sad about is…

Placing her thumb on the flint wheel, Reina counted to 3 before activating it.

Please remember there was once a person who loved you with all her heart.

“…Reina will miss you Sayu.”

-----

Blood flowed freely down her arm as Risa cradled it close to her body. Some fragments of the broken vase had pierced her flesh while the rest lay scattered on the floor.

"You tried to kill me! I won't let you leave this place alive!"

Glaring at Ai with menacing eyes, Eri once again trained the gun at Ai. She was determined to destroy her former leader. No one was going to change her mind this time. Not even Risa.

"Please Kame, don't do this. Let her go."

Risa begged as she clung onto Eri's coat. She didn't want to see Eri turn into a murderer. She wasn't a monster. To Risa, she will always be her adorable and innocent kouhai.

"But she tried to hurt me Gaki-san. You saw it!"

"She was just frightened. Let her leave and we can be alone again."

Quieting down, Eri did not speak and seemed to be contemplating Risa's suggestion. After some time, she tilted her head to look at Ai.

"Go. Now. Before I change my mind."

The instruction astonished Ai. Was Eri really letting her leave? Somehow, she couldn't believe what she had just heard was true. Inching closer to Risa, Ai tried to pull her along. Nevertheless, Risa shook her head and replied.

"I told you, I won't leave Kame. Goodbye Ai." Forever.

Tears blurred her vision and a sharp aching pain stabbed at her heart. Why did Risa persist in staying with Eri when it had been proven that she didn't deserve her love? Eri hadn't believed enough in the feelings that she held for her. So why remain with such a person? Ai didn't understand. Overwhelmed with hurt and completely disillusioned, her voice quivered as she spoke.

"I didn't expect you to move on so quickly. I thought you really loved me. I guess I was wrong."

Turning away from the pair, Ai headed for the doorway and disappeared out of it.

...I guess I was wrong...I guess I was wrong...I guess I was wrong...

These three words kept echoing in Eri's mind and as she clutched her head, her grip on the deadly weapon loosened.

"Where have I heard these words before?"

~Flashback~

“You can’t make that choice for her. Gaki-san would have wanted her to know.”

Trying to explain matters to a clearly agitated Eri, Reina spoke in a soothing tone.

“You don’t know what Gaki-san wants. No one knows her needs better than I. It has constantly been just the two of us and it will always remain that way!”

Her words cut through Reina like a cold steel knife. The two of us? Wasn’t Reina her friend too? Granted, she didn’t have much time for her in between juggling the role of leader and taking care of Sayumi. Nonetheless she did call to ask about her at some point in those two years, though the phone calls never did span for more than an hour.

“Eri..”

What Reina didn’t anticipate was the older’s decision to cut short their spontaneous reunion. Throwing down some dollar bills onto the table top, Eri grabbed her purse from the chair with rigid resolve. The bitterness in her eyes was unmistakable as she accused through gritted teeth.

“I thought you would understand me. I guess I was wrong.”

~End of flashback~

"Kame are you alright? Kame!"

Snapped out of her trance, Eri gazed into the worried brown eyes of her companion and covered Risa's hand, which was cupping her left cheek with her own. A tear fell from her eye and Eri looked away, unable to face Risa after remembering how she had mercilessly kept her and Ai apart.  

"I'm sorry Gaki-san."

"Kame what happened? Are you okay?"

The concern laced in Risa's distinct voice along with the memory of Reina admonishing her clawed at Eri’s conscience, cruelly reminding her with each passing second of all the things she had done for her own selfish desires. Utterly disgusted by her actions, Eri hated herself to the core for becoming such a person. Why had she changed so much? She couldn't recognize herself anymore. But it wasn't too late to alter the state of events. Ai and Risa could still have a future, as long as she was gone.

"You deserve someone better than me."

"No, Kame. Don't say things like that. I know how you feel for me and I could never hurt you."

The touching confession warmed Eri's heart immensely and the reformed turtle girl knew Risa meant every word. The elder wasn't capable of lying and she probably will never be able to tell a lie convincingly. At that moment, Eri knew that she would have no regrets even if she had to depart from this world immediately. Her life had been worthwhile, for she had found somebody who loved her for who she is.

"Thank you for making me beautiful again Gaki-san. Please remember only the good side of me."
-----

Jabbing frantically at the button which would call up the elevator to this level, Ai looked around desperately for anyone who could help her. Incredibly, there was none. The corridors were dim and there was absolutely no movement throughout the level.

"Where is the staff when you need them?"

Muttering in frustration, Ai could only wait helplessly for the lift to rise slowly from the ground floor. When the light above the elevator finally glowed, renewed hope surged through Ai. Maybe she could at last get some help before the situation deteriorated further.
In the same second that the elevator doors glided open, a gunshot rang through the hallways and resonated between the silent walls. Stunned by the booming sound, Ai froze in her step and turned around stiffly.

A second gunshot fired and this time Ai started running. She ran as swiftly as her legs could carry her but the corridors seemed endless, the numerous identical doors flashing past in a fuzzy haze. When Ai located the entrance to her room, what met her reddened eyes was a scene that she will never forget...

-----

“Michishige-san, there is a match!”

The middle-aged and kindly nurse burst into the ward excitedly and almost pounced on Sayumi in her eagerness to convey the joyful news.

“Really? Does that mean I can see again very soon?”

“Yes, if everything goes smoothly. The doctor is arranging for an operation right now.”

Putting down the half knitted muffler on her lap, Sayumi reached out her hands to halt the nurse who was about to exit the ward.

“Could you please inform Tanaka-san?”

“We are unable to contact her at the moment but we will keep trying. Someone will come in shortly to assist you in changing.”

The nurse who has been taking care of Sayumi since her admission patted her on the shoulder before leaving. When the ward was once again empty except for herself, Sayumi ran her hands over the muffler.

In the time that Reina isn’t visiting, Sayumi would spend her hours knitting guided solely by her sense of touch. Progression was painstakingly sluggish and it took a lengthy duration at the beginning for her to become comfortable with maneuvering the needles and yarn without help. She had even pricked herself on a couple of occasions.

Nonetheless Sayumi persevered. She wanted to knit a garment for Reina to take with her everywhere. When they were separated due to Reina’s work and could not meet regularly, at least the ex-yankii could be reminded that there was someone waiting for her when she sees the handmade piece.

"Yours is the first face I want to see when I open my eyes. Wait for me R-kun."

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 08:07:44 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [11/10 Guardian Angel chapter 12 + updated Trailer]
« Reply #576 on: October 10, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
 :shocked Did you just kill off everyone but Sayu and Ai?

:OMG: :frustrated: :dizzy: :err:

:onionwhip: Need next chapter soon!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #577 on: October 10, 2009, 11:13:02 PM »
You know, Hammy, you have an extremely horrible track record at keeping your characters alive. I only make them emo. You kill them. Who is more evil, I wonder...XD

One thing's for sure. We're all going to hell. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #578 on: October 11, 2009, 01:41:27 AM »
^What she said. XD

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #579 on: October 11, 2009, 04:15:14 AM »
I know Reina is being heroic and all sacrificing herself in order for Sayu to regain her sight, but is she really doing Sayu a favour here? Would Sayu really want to wake up, regain her ability to see and at the same time realise that the person she wanted to see the most is no longer around? Least of all for her sake? I don't know. That sounds like a horrible way to meet your end though. It made me cringe.

*reads further on*   :O  :shocked Risa and Eri too????? Possessive Eri was getting a little uneasy for me to take, but that didn't mean I wanted her dead (if I'm right in connecting the two gunshots with what I think happened). Next chapter should make an interesting read.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer