JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236734 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: More Than One Story... [11/10 Guardian Angel chapter 12 + updated Trailer]
« Reply #580 on: October 11, 2009, 06:34:49 AM »
 :OMG:  :frustrated:   :fainted:

:shocked Did you just kill off everyone but Sayu and Ai?

My hunch is telling me she's going to kill everyone  XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #581 on: October 11, 2009, 06:51:25 AM »
Gasp! *speechless* :stoned:

If your trailer is of any hint, there's only 1 person :scared: who won't be killed by you (guessing it's Sayumi?)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #582 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:55 PM »
*GASP*  what the heck just happened?!?!?   :OMG:

Sorry I've disappeared for awhile...you know I tend to do that occasionally XD  Sorry 찬란한 유산 consumed my life  :sweat:  It was so sad at parts but at least it had a happy ending...unlike.... :temper:...:on blackhole:

You said awhile back that this would be the last chapter?!?!?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~  :frustrated:

MAJIDE?!  shinjirarenai...well more like I don't want to believe it  
:mon scare:

Okay..rewind time~

Ai raised it above her head and swung it with great speed towards Eri.

AHHH! crud!  You made Ai chan kill Eri?!?!  
Oh wait...maybe Ai chan just knocked her out...after all Ai chan isn't all that strong XD  
Ooo maybe Eririn ends up with amnesia from the vase!  with no memories, Eri can start afresh!  XD
There is hope!   :mon innocent:

When she was certain that the damp fabric was secured firmly around her eyes, Reina removed a lighter from the pocket of her shorts.

What the!  Reina's gonna set herself on fire?!!?  Good god hammy san!  
The gal's gotta learn there are much better ways to do this  :mon spit:  Maybe borrow some of Gaki's magic pills XD
This better not be a ploy to teach Merry-Go-Round Reina a lesson.  Cats plus things that light up and go smokey smoke are a no no!   :on redcard:

a gunshot rang through the hallways and resonated between the silent walls. Stunned by the booming sound, Ai froze in her step and turned around stiffly.

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo :scared:  i want the amnesia option back!!!   :scolding:

A second gunshot fired and this time Ai started running.

There are no words.   :mon duh:......well I guess we are even.  If my favourite goes, so does yours  :mon evil:
slightly comforting in a very twisted way.....what the heck have you done to my thinking XD

so let's review...

scenario 1: Reina donates her own eyes like in that korean music vid! CHECK.
scenario 2: "someone" dies and Sayu gets the eyes but they are haunted and bad things happen...like in all those horror films *shudders*  hm...they still might be haunted and Sayu's gonna be like "she's still with me" etc...XD
scenario 3: Gaki dies AGAIN, like in those Hammy stories  CHECK.

Gaki dies either because of kame or because of kame. CHECK.
Ai chan will probably get depressed and will never be seen from again...aka walked into the ocean.   Still possible.
Eri will probably follow suit if she really does fire the gun!
reversed XD
and the only one left will be Sayu.  Still possible. XD

so in the end there was no loop hole  :cool2:  Gosh darn it  :sweat:

ending thought...

all those voicemails to no one...poor Reina wasted the last minutes of her life :sweat:

hehe thanks Hammy for all the drama and entertainment~   :gmon heartu:

-------------

oh lol...I just thought of it!  If there was a chapter 13..I can see Ai chan and Sayu following suit...and then they'd all meet up in that fluffy white cloud place XD

oh and I finally understand why it's called Guardian Angel XD  now that they have all been hammied...Sayu's sure got a lot of them watching over her XD

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #583 on: October 12, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »
 :stunned: :shock: :OMG:
I don't think words can describe what I'm feeling after reading this.
I would be really REALLY surprised if nobody dies, but with your track record of characters surviving *coughgakiandkamecough* there's little to no chance at all of that ever happening. At least Kame redeemed herself and realized how much she has changed. Guess this means the next chapter will be the last.
Hope Koha & LinLin make it to Reina before she blows herself up.

Pop Quiz Time!
Who's eyes will Sayu receive:
A) Kame
B) Gaki
C) Reina
D) Some random person
E) A combination of A&B, B&C, or A&C

Sigh, all this talk of eye transpants kinda makes me regret watching You Are My Destiny. 59 eps and I'm Still not halfway done with it. :bleed eyes:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #584 on: October 13, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »
Guardian Angel...... Geez, I shoulod have known... It's in the title... You'll make them a 'guardian angel'... and in order to be a guardian angel.. they'll have to die....   :stoned: But I still can't stop reading this one... A little part of me likes some character deaths.. :yep:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story... [3/11 Why are we still friends]
« Reply #585 on: November 03, 2009, 08:56:28 AM »
Wow, how long has it been? I'm still being swamped by school stuff but I had the sudden inspiration to write this.

It's to this song if you wanna hear it.

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okev5IL0pLs[/noembed]

-----

Why Are We Still Friends

"Mou Kame, stop walking so fast!"

There was a reversal of roles as the one leading the pair was the usually sluggish member of the group.

"Gaki-san!"

She called out in her distinct voice which carried a slight whiny tone as she folded her arms to pout cutely at me.

"If you continue lagging like this, we won't be able to finish visiting all the shops in the mall."

With my mouth hanging open, the very astonished sub-leader of Morning Musume aka me, could only gap in disbelief at the tone which was being taken. Aren't I normally the one nagging at her to speed up?

"I understand if you want to finish looking at everything but there is still another two hours to go till 4 pm."

Jogging back to where I was standing with an annoyed expression, the taller girl (unfortunately she was taller by a few centimeters) pouted again as she tugged on my arm.

"Come on Gaki-san. I don't want to be late when I meet Reina later."

"Okay, fine. Whatever you say Kame."

Allowing Eri to drag me along as she resumed her brisk walking, I looked away and pretended to be peering at the items on display in the numerous glitzy shop windows. In actuality, I was hiding my downcast expression. Eri had a sharp eye when it came to detecting whether someone was feeling upset and I didn't want to have to start explaining the reason for my current depressed mood.  After all, a love confession wasn't the easiest thing in the world to talk about.

-----

"Kawaii~!"

Picking up a bath towel with the image of ? printed on it, you muttered as you ran your hand over the soft material.

"I'm getting this!"

No sooner had you proclaimed your decision, you caught sight of a hand written sign which stated that all the towels in the basket were on offer. There was a 2 for 1 special deal and the savings amount was quite substantial.

"I don't really need 2 towels. I guess I won't be getting it then."

You put back the pink color towel with a forlorn expression and I immediately noticed how reluctant you were to leave the shop.

"I could get a towel too." 

"Hontoni? Gaki-san!"

Grabbing once again onto my arm, you leaned your head on my shoulder before rubbing your cheek against it. You didn't know but this simple action was enough to make me melt into a puddle of goo. It's clear I've got it bad for you.

"That will be (?) yen thank you."

You were standing to the side waiting for me to make payment when a jingle sounded from your purse. Your entire face lit up with anticipation and you excitedly accessed the message to read its contents.

"This is your change. Please come again!"

Tearing my line of sight away from you, I collected the money from the cashier to keep in my wallet. When I was done, I walked up to you. This time, you no longer had that happy aura about you.

"What's wrong?"

-----

The little cafe wasn't that crowded on this weekday afternoon and we managed to get a seat in the corner by the window overlooking to the street below. Sitting opposite one another, I watched you sip your drink in silence. You alternated between drinking the soda and chewing on the straw. You were in a daze and I knew your present state was due to the message you had received. Reaching over to pick up your cellphone which had been absentmindedly placed on the table, I flipped it open.

"Tanakacchi probably has something important to see to."

Trying to come up with a convincing explanation for Reina's third consecutive no show in this week, I patted your hand which was gripping onto the glass. Nevertheless, my efforts at consoling you did nothing to ease the hurt that you were feeling. At that moment, I wished I had the ability to take away all your pain, that I could be the one to make you smile again.

Ignoring my own beverage which was fast becoming cold, I got out of my seat and slithered into the small booth beside you. Bringing you close to me, I let you cling onto me as you sobbed. I did not try to wipe the tears from your eyes because I knew if I so much as took a single glance at how sad your beautiful face was right now, my resolve would crumble and I’ll end up telling you how much I really loved you.

"I'm sorry to have wasted your day like this."

You were referring to calling me out at the last minute with the promise of shopping together and not going through with that promise. You didn't know that I didn't mind just sitting here letting you weep into my chest because you meant so much more to me than being able to complete some pointless shopping.

We do almost everything
That lovers do
And that why's it's hard
Just to be friends with you
Every time your heart is broken by the fool
I want you to know
That it hurts me too
It's hard to wipe your tears away
Knowing that you should be with me

After an indeterminable length of time, you finally stopped crying and tore yourself away from my soaked shirt.

"Gomene Gaki-san. Your clothes are a mess."

"Daijoubu Kame-han."

Giving you a small smile, I tried to make you feel better by calling out your latest nickname which we had thought up for each other.

"Arigatou Gaki-san. You're always here when I need someone by my side. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you as a friend."

Although the smile on my face remained intact, my heart was feeling terrible. It was as if someone had reached into my chest and was pulling on my heart, twisting and turning it until I could no longer breath. This sensation was all too familiar to me as I have ever experienced it before. It was precisely because of this that I didn't want to go through it again. Yet, I fell in love for the second time and once again, it was with somebody who would never reciprocate my feelings.

Now tell me why, why are we still friends
When everything says
We should be more than we are
And tell me why
Every time I find someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

-----

"Take a nice hot bath when you get home and don't dwell on it anymore."

We were standing at the entrance of your apartment building as I had insisted on sending you home. Nodding back at me, you waved before spinning around on your heel and pushing open the glass doors. Watching your retreating back, I had the sudden urge to tell you something.

"Kame!"

"Huh? What is it?"

Turning around to face me, you asked unsure.

Why don't you leave Tanakacchi? There is someone who cherishes you more.

Nonetheless, those words didn't leave my lips. A part of me wanted you to end your relationship with Reina and realize that I have been here all along. But another side of me was afraid that you would run to Sayumin after the breakup. She was so much closer to you as compared to me and I was certain she would treasure you more than Reina. If that happened, you would no longer need me. I would lose the role of being the person whom you could call on at random times to hang out with you.

I would hate for you to find somebody new
Who you really love
Cause it would mean losing you
But am I a fool girl not to say
If I'm always scared I'll lose you anyway
Somehow someway I've got to choose
(Got to choose) No matter if it's win or lose

"Good night."

"Good night Gaki-san."

In the end, all I could muster was an ordinary greeting. Sometimes I really hated myself for being so cowardly. Why couldn't I just come out and say it? Why couldn't I have been the one to tell you about my affections instead of Tanakacchi?

You walked up to the elevator and pressed on the button, not realizing that I hadn't left despite of the frosty winds that I was subjected to while standing out in the street. I stayed until you vanished inside the elevator before I departed.

Now tell me why, why are we still friends
When everything says
We should be more than what we are
And tell me why
Every time I find someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

-----

*Random Melody*

I fished out my cellphone when I heard jingle of my new message alert emit from my cellphone.

Are you on the way home? Let me know when you arrive okay? Oyasumi Gaki-han!

A smile crept onto my face as I read the short message. It consisted of only a few sentences but it was enough for me. You were never someone who relished in sending text messages thus receiving one from you was almost as rare as seeing a meteor shower. 

I just entered my house. How is your bath? Don't fall asleep inside the tub again. XD

Yada Gaki-han! Stop making fun of me. Did you forget what happened at the concert? :P You paid for my meals again today as I forgot to bring enough money. Going out with you is better than with my siblings.

The screen of my phone lit up for a third time and I let my arm fall back to my side after reading your last message.

Good night for real Gaki-han. My eyelids are getting heavy...

I knew you would undoubtedly have fallen asleep by this time. Raising my head to look at your bedroom window, I saw the lights go out. Your mother must have switched them off after coming in to check on you. You tended to fall asleep leaving everything on. 

After another ten minutes of staring at a pitch black window, I at last left the sidewalk which I have been loitering on all this time. I had lied about my whereabouts. While you were snug and warm at home, I had been battling the freezing temperatures as I stood beneath your apartment.

I don't know why I did this every time I saw you home. I just knew I didn't want to be too far away from you. I know I'm being silly to think like this but I couldn't help it. I didn’t want you to see me as a sibling or another good friend.

"Can you ever let me into your life as someone other than a dependable senpai?"

I don't wanna be like your brother
I don't wanna be your best friend
I only wanna be your lover
When will this end?
If I told you that I wanna be in your life?
Then you could be the woman in mine

I didn't realize that I had unknowingly typed that line into my phone. Deciding that it didn't matter since no one would be seeing it, I added another sentence.

I want to be more than a friend to you Kame.

(Why) Why are we just friends?

No sooner had I finished typing that, the sound of screeching tires exploded in my ears and I looked up just in time to see the headlights of a car coming straight at me...

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 01:20:34 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: More Than One Story... [3/11 Why Are We Still Friends]
« Reply #586 on: November 03, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »
OH HOLY CRUD HAMMY TELL ME YOU'RE FINISHING THIS. TELL MEEEEEEEEEE. -shakes you- And I'm sorry for not being around. I was just really sleepy right now and figured that if I read a fic of yours, it'd wake me up. And it sure as hell did. ;_;

GakiKame UWAAAAAAHHHHH!! -wails- >_<

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #587 on: November 03, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
Aww, sweet Gakikame one sided love. And then:
No sooner had I finished typing that, the sound of screeching tires exploded in my ears and I looked up just in time to see the headlights of a car coming straight for me...
:doh: :sweatdrop: :banghead:

But what else could we expect from you, hammyz! :grin: XD

Please continue it soon.... :-(

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #588 on: November 03, 2009, 11:32:41 AM »
lol good god girl!  (I know it's suppose to be sad and all but the last line just has me rolling XD)

I was just about to make fun of you by saying something like "what?  No one dies?  erm....don't tell me you're gonna kill Gaki san off with pneumonia from standing out in the cold!?"  I was 99.1% certain no one was going to die before reaching the last line!  99.1! :mon scare:  Good thing I didn't bet money XD  I bet it was that white van from Glass Slipper! :mon kungfu:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #589 on: November 03, 2009, 12:34:52 PM »
(unfortunately she was taller by a few centimeters)

this is cutely funny

After all, a love confession wasn't the easier thing in the world to talk about.

:huhuh

receiving one from you was almost as rare as seeing a meteor shower. 

XD

After another ten minutes of staring at a pitch black window, I finally left the sidewalk which I have been loitering on all this time.

:(

No sooner had I finished typing that, the sound of screeching tires exploded in my ears and I looked up just in time to see the headlights of a car coming straight for me...

:mon freeze:   :OMG:   :mon wtf:   :mon scare:   :scolding:

Man, the ending was very unexpected though it had to be expected... ummm yeah,  did I make any sense?  :grin:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #590 on: November 03, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »
I'm with Sukoshi on this. I know it's supposed to be sad, but the last line made me LOL because it's just so...you. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #591 on: November 03, 2009, 04:24:07 PM »
I lol'd when I first read this story, especially the last line (and earned weird looks from people around me) but I had stitches reading the comments to your fic :lol:

Weird (or not?) that everyone kinda expects something to happen to your characters. Looks like Risa's been hammied - yet again XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #592 on: November 03, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »
zzZzZ.... Nandeyanan! Why the hell you do that for!

Hamzies! Damn you and you're car accident fetish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sad enuf Hamzies! Why'd ya have to go kill your fav yet again?! But then... this way by (probably) killing Risa, we readers can't really request for a sequel. So... smart move aye XD then again... people are still asking for a continuation

Unless... Risa's gonna live and you make Eri be heck worried till she realise that she loves Risa back~
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 06:39:47 PM by stefy »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #593 on: November 16, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »
GA12

@rnd: No no no, I didn't kill that many people :P

@Estrea: Emo, dead, they are all the same XD

@Hotaru: Does that mean you are joining me and E in hell? :lol:

@kRisZ: I just said I wasn't killing everyone didn't I. Don't worry, there will be people left XD

@badsaints: The trailer doesn't show who lives in the end. So you have to read the epilogue to find out :D

@Sukoshi-chan: Oh dearie, you never fail to make me laugh, like mad XD Don't stop though cuz god knows I need a good laugh now and then.

@HartAKL85: LOL! Another awesome comment. It's a good thing no one was around when I was replying these comments. They would think I was a nutcase from how much I was laughing  :P

@cogi_yoshi: Aren't character deaths kinda fulfilling in a way? :D

Why Are We Still Friends

@Shiichan: *rolls out red carpet* It's so hard to see you here nowadays but I understand, it's all school's fault :angry: I have not decided if I'm leaving this as a 1-shot or not. If doukei (inspiration) comes, I'll continue it.

@rnd: I'm really surprised you would read this. Considering how low KameMame is on your list. I really appreciate it *hugs* :)

@Sukoshi-chan: I didn't intend to write that last bit. It just came out on its own XD I think that sorta ending is already built into my system.

@kRisZ: I kinda wish Gaki-san was taller in real like you know. She would be so much hawter  I know what you mean  :wub:

@Estrea: I should get my own definition somewhere. Hammied = death in fics ;)

@badsaints: Where were you reading this to get looks from people?  XD

@Stefy: Hmmmm, you actually gave me a good idea there. But we'll see  ;)

-----

Just a crazy little one-shot XD

I…Touch?

The shinkansen pulled out of the Tokyo station and picked up speed at an alarming rate as it blazed over the magnetic tracks, heading straight for its destination in Aichi.

*Yawn*

"I'm sleepy."

"You're always sleepy."

The less than affectionate reply shocked the lethargic girl and she shrank back in her seat to pull up her bag to her chin. Eyeing the person sitting next to her warily, she noted the eyebrows that were furrowed together ever so slightly in an expression of annoyance. Sayumi was behaving somewhat strangely in recent times and Eri wasn't blind to it.

"Gaki-san!"

It was only when a cry of surprise jolted her from her observance did Eri finally tear her eyes away from the raven haired beauty to the two sitting in front.

"When did you do this?"

"Last night. I wanted you to be able to use it during today's journey."

Turning the small device over in her relatively tiny hands, the elder of the two transferred her gaze from the glittering gadget to stare at the face of the young lady sitting next to her.

"Thank you. I don't know what to say."

"Just tell me you like it."

There was no mention of wanting anything in return.  Once again, her companion's ever giving nature shone through.

*Yawn*

This time, it wasn't Eri who was fighting to stifle a yawn. With an embarrassed smile, the 21 year old apologized for the rude gesture as a faint blush started to color her cheeks.

"Did you not rest well last night?"

The answer to that question was plain for all to see. Except that the usually oblivious leader was once again, unaware of the amount of effort that her second in command had put in to please her.

"How could Sub-chan have gotten any sleep when she stayed up all night to decorate that?"

Leaning over the back of their chairs, the 157.8 cm tall girl revealed, pointing at the said object.

"How long exactly did you spend on this?"

Her large doe like eyes widened significantly as she stared at Risa, the intensity of her gaze making the beanhead squirm beneath the scrutiny. Ai's intent stare never failed to turn her knees into jelly. Clearly, Risa was destined to forever be trailing behind Ai as her devoted little puppy dog.

"5 hours last night and a total of 11 hours over the past few days."

Mumbling the reply in a small voice, Risa squeezed her eyes shut, expecting the leader to berate her for turning in so late when they had an early morning assignment the very next day. Surprisingly, the admonishment never came.

"I think Ai-chan is too moved by her present."

"How does it feel to have your very own Mame touch?"

The two questions one after another enquired by the Rokkie pair received no rely from the longest serving members of the idol group. Instead, something seemed to click in Sayumi's mind and it was she who spoke first.

"Shouldn't it be called Ai touch? I mean it does belong to Ai-chan."

"But Gaki-san was the one who made it!"

Refuting the theory that her best friend had come up with, Eri argued, believing that she was right.

"You call your own Kame touch so Ai's should be Ai touch. It only makes sense."

The quick thinking bunny reasoned, rendering the Kame speechless. It didn't take a genius to tell that Eri was defeated by the self-proclaimed cutest girl in the world, yet again.

"Guys, guys!"

Hissing as loudly as she dared to hush the bickering duo, Ai put a finger to her lips and motioned for her childish kouhais to sit down. Risa had fallen asleep some time during the commotion and her head was presently leaning again the glass window, knocking softly against it as the train sped on.

After she had managed to quiet the rowdy twosome, Ai carefully shifted Risa to lean against her own body so that her head could comfortably rest on her shoulder. Ai could feel the younger's breath on her skin and she couldn't help but smile fondly at the proximity of their faces. Sneakily slipping her fingers inside Risa's hand which was laying on her lap, Ai tugged their entwined limbs to her chest and held it there, all the while not taking her eyes off the sleeping girl.

"Do you think Ai-chan will finally accept Gaki-san's love?"

Speaking into Sayumi's ear, Eri whispered as they watched the on-goings of the Gokkies from their position at the back.

"Don't be such a busy body Eririn. You have more important things to think about."

"I do?"

Yelping her answer with a bewildered expression written all over her face, Eri didn't realize that Sayumi had stolen the bag she was previously clutching and had shoved it absentmindedly beneath their seats.

"For example, the true meaning of Kame touch."

Not exactly sure where Sayumi was going with this, the dull one raised a hand to scratch at the side of her head.

"Stop messing up your hair like that. It drives me crazy!"

Before Eri knew what was happening, Sayumi had grabbed both her hands and yanked the still stunned woman roughly towards herself.

"Wah...?"

Startled by the sudden action, Eri could only exclaim weakly as she found herself practically lying on top of Sayumi with one hand below the said girl's shirt.

"This, is Kame touch."

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 07:43:43 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [17/11 I...Touch?]
« Reply #594 on: November 16, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »
Ahhhh a small KameShige moment, I didn't think that after all that attention on Takagaki that you true purpose would be KameShige.

Never fail to amaze me!!!

:twothumbs

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2009, 03:41:05 AM »
oh my Shige!  lol...that gal is good!   :wahaha:
lol if Ai chan turned around to see the two of them, she'd so freak out XD

I laughed out loud when you called Eri the dull one :on lol:  I think that's my favourite line for some strange reason XD

This is the perfect 2 in 1 fic! The perfect 2-in-1-Hammy fic~! 

~the takagaki  :wub:  and kameshige!   :wub: :wub: and kameshige!   :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol sorry...I just love them so much XD

Hammy san~  you just made this dark rainy day, all warm and sunny~

chu~  :gmon heartu:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #596 on: November 17, 2009, 01:13:47 PM »
Absolute awesomeness! I love Takagaki and Kameshige from you.

@rnd: I'm really surprised you would read this. Considering how low KameMame is on your list. I really appreciate it *hugs*

It may be low on my pairing list, but you are definitely high on my favorite writer list. :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #597 on: November 17, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »
The monkey is too oblivious  XD  and the bean is too in love   :D

The Bunneey is too fast  XD  and the turtle is too slow  :lol:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [20/11 GA Epilogue]
« Reply #598 on: November 20, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »
Guardian Angel
Epilogue

"Open your mouth Gaki-san."

Waving the pink color sweet held together between her thumb and forefinger about in the air, Eri motioned to the young lady sitting cross legged on the floor in front of her.

"Ahhhh."

Aiming the candy towards the slightly older girl's mouth, Eri was just about to pop it in when she retracted her hand at the last minute to toss the sweet in her own mouth.

"Gotcha!"

At seeing Risa's pouting expression, Eri bursted into a fit of giggles before settling down, a wide grin apparent on her beaming face. The cute little fang that she was well known for in the past peeked out adorably from beneath her upper lip.

"We have to leave soon or we'll miss the plane."

The longhaired woman jolted out of her trance by Reina's voice transferred her gaze from watching Eri to face her. A lone tear escaped the corner of her eye and many more glistened in her brown orbs.

"Okay."

Helping her up, Reina led her companion towards the exit. As they neared the door, the taller halted in her steps and turned back.

"Do you think she will ever recover?"

At seeing the distraught expression she wore, Reina mentally reprimanded herself for agreeing to bring her here. Why was she so easily swayed by her pleadings? Why did she give in to her repeated requests? She should have waited for a couple more weeks to pass before allowing her to be discharged from the hospital.

"I really don't know. The bullet lodged in her brain can't be removed and we don't know what might happen in the future. But for now, this might be for the best. At least she won't remember any of the painful memories... And she will always have Gaki-san with her."

Reaching for her hand, Reina laced her fingers with the pale slender ones before tugging on them gently.

"Let's go Sayu."

As the door swung shut behind them, it sealed off the entry leading to the pure white room fitted with cushioned walls and a padded floor. The self-locking mechanism sounded with a click, thus locking its occupant within its enclosed space for as long as she would live.

-----

"When will you return?"

The trio stood in a circle, caught up in their own conversation as the world passed by in a flurry all around them.

"Maybe in time. Or maybe, never."

"Ai-chan!"

Flinging both arms around the petite woman, Sayumi sobbed into her shoulder, choking back the tears that had began to fall in torrent like drops. After a duration of about ten minutes, the individual with the milky white skin and dark hair pulled back to stare at her former leader.

"Do you have to go? We were five but now..."

Trying her best to force a smile, Ai gazed up at the girl who used to steal a kiss every chance she got. But instead of staring into a pair of midnight black eyes, she found herself getting lost in a warm honey color filled with passionate affection.

"Gaki-san..."

"What did you say?"

Not exactly confident if she had heard correctly in the noisy airport, Reina who had been standing beside Sayumi the entire time asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing."

Quickly catching herself before she let anything else slip, Ai sniffed hard to prevent herself from crying. It was enough that she alone would bear the secret. No one else needed to know about her sacrifice.

"Last call for Japan Airlines flight xxx to New York."

"That's me."

Exchanging a final hug with the two girls who had come to see her off, Ai spent a longer time clinging onto Sayumi, reluctant to let her go. When they at last drew apart, the air of jealousy radiating from Reina wasn't lost on her.

"Take good care of her. I'll miss you guys."

Standing from beyond the departure gates, Ai waved at the TanaShige pair until their retreating backs were too tiny to see.

I will miss the way you look at me.

-----

[Three Months Later in New York, 12.33 PM]

*Ding Dong*

Getting up from her position on the couch, Ai opened the door to find a deliveryman with a packaged address to her.

"Miss Ai Takahashi? Please sign here."

Ripping open the wrapper taped around the parcel, Ai found a DVD-Rom with two simple words written on it. "To Ai." Recognizing the scrawling belonging to someone whom she missed terribly, the accomplished musical actress based in the U.S. city slotted the disc into the player and took her place back on the sofa.

"Is this thing on?"

The familiar outline of Risa dressed in a green turtle neck and tight fitting jeans appeared on the screen. Clearly she was meddling with the camcorder, making sure that it was indeed filming.

"Hi!"

Her smile was bright and her eyes sparkled, her face a picture of beauty.

"Oh Gaki-san."

Ai breathed out, unable to take her eyes off the screen.

"You are probably wondering why I'm recording myself like this. The reason is simple actually. I have some things I wanted to tell you. But I knew I wouldn't be able to say them if I saw you face to face."

Pausing after that sentence, Risa looked down at her hands and played with her fingers. A sign that she was contemplating how to continue.

"There is one incident in my life that I greatly regret. And that is letting you go. I should have fought to keep you by my side, to make you realize that we could have been wonderful together."

"Yet I let you leave, believing that you would find happiness if you pursued a career you loved. How I wished I could have been selfish for once, then maybe things would have had a better ending."

Risa stopped fiddling with her fingers and water droplets began to pelt down, landing squarely on the side of her hands.

"After you left, I spent every waking hour taking care of Kame. Because she needed me, I felt I was of some worth. But then you came back."

"Seeing you again made me discovered my true feelings. My concern for Kame, it was for a friend. She was someone I couldn't lose. But for you, it was so much more."

Lifting her head to look into the camera, Risa bit on her lower lip before speaking.

"It was love Ai-chan. I couldn't live without you. That night in the park, it was the happiest moments of my life. I wish I could tell you how much I loved you."

Subsequently, Risa raised her hands to cover her face as she cried sorrowfully into them.

"I'm dying Ai-chan. The doctor said it was liver failure. I don't have much longer. By the time you see this, I hope you would have emerged from the grief."

"I'm sorry for lying. I have never stopped loving you."

The clip ended and the DVD player grew silent, its blue lights flickering to a darker shade. The sudden silence in the room exploded in her ears, blocking out the noise from the busy traffic plying the street beneath her apartment. Falling heavily backwards on the sofa, Ai shut her eyes to keep out the sun’s rays. The daylight seemed blinding somehow. As she curled her body into a tight ball, what happened that fateful night came rushing back in a flood of memories.

~Flashback~

Jabbing frantically at the button which would call up the elevator to this level, Ai looked around desperately for anyone who could help her. Incredibly, there was none. The corridors were dim and there was absolutely no movement throughout the level.

"Where is the staff when you need them?"

Muttering in frustration, Ai could only wait helplessly for the lift to rise slowly from the ground floor. When the light above the elevator finally glowed, renewed hope surged through Ai. Maybe she could at last get some help before the situation deteriorated further. In the same second that the elevator doors glided open, a gunshot rang through the hallways and resonated between the silent walls. Stunned by the booming sound, Ai froze in her step and turned around stiffly.

A second gunshot fired and this time Ai started running. She ran as swiftly as her legs could carry her but the corridors seemed endless, the numerous identical doors flashing past in a fuzzy haze. When Ai located the entrance to her room, what met her reddened eyes was a scene that she will never forget...

Blood, it was everywhere. The deep dark fluid was splattered on the walls, stained the sheets and flowed freely over the thick carpeted floor. Entering the room from the hallway, Ai gingerly stepped over Eri's crumpled body to kneel down next to another still form lying on her side.

"Ga..ki?"

No response. With a trembling hand, Ai clamped one hand on Risa's shoulder and started shaking her.

"Open your eyes Gaki-san. Please!"

Noticing the blood spewing out from a wound in the region of her upper abdomen, Ai gasped aloud and placed her hands over the injury, trying to stop the bleeding by applying pressure. It took a great deal of effort on her part but Risa managed to flutter open her eyelids.

"A-i...c-han."

"Gaki-san!"

Upon seeing Risa's considerably duller chocolate brown eyes gazing back at her, Ai screamed for help. The fear and desperation evident in her voice.

"Somebody call the ambulance! Help us, please. Please!"

The rubber band that was holding up her hair in a high ponytail chose to snap at this moment, resulting in Ai's fringe falling over her face. It was only when she swept back the obstructing strands did Ai realize that her hands were stained with Risa's blood.

"Gaki-san, please-I'll-leave. I'll break up with you. Just don't-don't die!"

In between sobs and hiccups, Ai begged, getting more and more breathless as her hands continued to quake, failing in their attempt to staunch the rapid lost of blood.

"Ai-list-en. Listen-to-me."

Risa urged, her voice soft and weak amid the increasingly deafening sound of sirens approaching the hotel.

"Sa-ve Er-i. Bullet-head. Organ-dona--tion, card."

Pausing to struggle for breath, Risa blinked when the room dimmed considerably. She wasn't sure why her eyes giving up on her at this point. Was it due to the extent of her injury? Or was it because of the sheer amount of tears brewing in her eyes?

"Don't speak like that! We'll get to the hospital-in time. The-doctors, the-y-they-will save you."

A fresh round of tears assailed her eyes and blurred her vision of the person she never wanted to forget. Afraid that she might lose her if she could no longer see her, Ai wiped roughly against her face with the back of her hand, not caring about smudging her makeup or the blood that was now streaked across her features. When she focused her attention back on Risa, she found that the younger’s eyes were closed.

"Oh my god, NO! Risa!"

Removing her hands from where the gun had gone off, Ai cradled Risa's face, caressing her cheeks. Lowering her head to rest it in the nook of the unmoving girl's neck, Ai wept, her body racking with heart wrenching sobs. In the split second when she stopped to catch her breath, a faint whisper grazed passed her ear.

"I lied. I-never-stopped...loving.......you."

And then nothing.

"RISA!!!!!!"

~End of Flashback~

The memories stopped rushing through her mind but Ai didn't open her eyes. Instead, she squeezed them tighter together and slowly moved her hand to the spot over her heart. Grabbing a fistful of her shirt, she clutched it in a death grip until her knuckles turned whitish and her fingernails dug into the flesh of her palm.

In the days after Risa's death Ai hadn't shed a single tear. Perhaps she couldn't believe it, or maybe the shock of it all has not completely set in. Whatever held back her sorrow over these months finally broke.

Every ounce of pent up emotional exploded and reduced her to an uncontrollable wailing wreck. Her nose burned and her chest hurt but she couldn't stop. The stream of endless hot tears spilled from her eyes, drenching her blouse thoroughly in her own tears.

"You said you wanted to see the northern lights at least once. I'll accompany you Risa. I'll go with you to the ends of the Earth.

-----

[Tokyo Shibuya, 7.02 PM]

"What are you doing Reina?!"

The couple was standing in the middle of the bustling traffic road intersection. Or rather, Reina was preventing an embarrassed Sayumi from running away. The ex-yankii had foolishly tried to end her life in order for Sayumi to be able to see again. Thankfully her cooker had run out of gas and she had clean forgotten to replace it. Whenever she recalled how pitiful Sayumi would be all alone in this world if she had succeeded, Reina couldn't help but cry. Call her whipped but she was determined to demonstrate her fondness for the bunny to everyone and anyone.

"Let's kiss."

"WHAT?!"

Gaping in disbelief at what Reina had said, Sayumi stared wide-eyed at the shorter woman. Without waiting for a further response, Reina yanked Sayumi close and tip toed to reach her lips. When they pulled apart for air, Reina kept her nose pressed lightly against her girlfriend’s. Consequently, disregarding the wave of pedestrians scurrying briskly past to cross the road, she spoke in a low but heartfelt tone.

"I want the world to know, you're mine."

-----

[Finland, x:xx PM]

The night sky was clear and the surroundings quiet as Ai stood by herself near the summit of a snow capped mountain. As she waited, she could almost feel the presence of another person standing there beside her. Slowly but surely, a palette of dusty, dream-like colors painted the sky, lighting it up in a magical display of greenish and sometimes red glows.

Observing the constantly evolving curtains of parallel rays swirling together thus illuminating the vast expense of heavens stirred something within Ai. It was as if the Aurora was telling her that there was still hope despite how gray and dismal things seemed to be. And in this moment, Ai came to a decision.

"I will live my life to the fullest. Because I know you will always be with me."

~THE END~

-----

There, GA has finally come to a close :cry: This is one of my favorite fics and I hoped it was a good enough read for all you readers and comments who have so kindly kept up with it despite my horrible updating speed. I expect that there might be questions about the ending as my writing skills aren't good enough to convey it properly. I would probably come up with a character profile (?) or do you call it character analysis and ending explanation sometime later. As for now, Hammy has her final exams to tackle.

Once again, arigatou gosaimasu (I think I spelt that wrongly  XD) for supporting Guardian Angel :bow:

If any of you wants to run by the trailer again just for closure :)

[Trailer] Guardian Angel ~ Updated Version
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 11:38:21 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: More Than One Story... [20/11 Guardian Angel - Epilogue]
« Reply #599 on: November 20, 2009, 11:27:29 AM »
 :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: im dead! wah.....what a tragedy! author-san! :err: :err: :err:

this fic is my favorite too.....thats why its as if i can feel Ai-chans pain!  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

really, a part of ai-chan is lost forever!  :frustrated: though u make Gaki a hero!  :on lol:

hmm.....then the yankii gets what she wants!  :on cigar: :on cigar: :on cigar: poor sayu though. she didnt know it was Gaki's eyes she's having now!  :badluck: :badluck: :badluck:

Eri in mental...... :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: love does can make one crazy, ne? kowaii  :scared: :scared: :scared:

love this author-san...... :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

but i pity ai-chan.....

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki