JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Missing You

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236729 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: More Than One Story... [20/11 Guardian Angel - Epilogue]
« Reply #600 on: November 20, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »
WAH!  THE LAST CHAPTER!!  the last chapter!!!  time to read and comment!!   :on study:  *starto*

"Open your mouth Gaki-san."

Gaki san?
 GAKI SAN??

Gaki san's alive?!  USO!?  What am I reading??  :dunno:
and they are acting happy??  what...is this...?  must be a flash back or time travel thingy!   :ph43r:
*reads some more*
ah...okay, Eri's gone crazy...and Gaki's died...so this is the right story after all!  :sweat:  oh wait...where are my Erien manners....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERI~   :pleeease:   crazy for life?!  I want to curl up... and this is only the beginning of the chapter   :stoned:
but on the bright side...Reina's alive!?!  YAY!  :mon fyeah: but how!?  :mon dunno:   (lol now that I know how...hehe no gas XD  that's a good one!)

Ai gazed up at the girl who used to steal a kiss every chance she got. But instead of staring into a pair of midnight black eyes, she found herself getting lost in a warm honey color filled with passionate affection.
different eyes staring back...they may not be haunted but I'm still kind of creeped out   :sweat:

Blood, it was everywhere.  *description* *description*

Ugh~  :mon barf:   *erm...moving on now*
kyaaaaaaaaaa~  GAAAAAAAAki~
It's always poor Gaki san  :on speedy:  why!??  why!!  Hammy san's way of showing love is a little scary :sweat:...lol not that we don't already know this  :lol:
but this means that Eri shot Gaki san right??  and then shot herself?!  or is it reversed?!  Did Eri shoot herself and Risa followed suit??  cause that's just..........just.......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAKI san~~~~~~!   :pleeease:

*takes a minute to take in everything*

Ah!  *light bulb*  so in the end Gaki san was the guardian angel that saved them all!   :gmon tears:

she saved Eri from dying
and saved Sayu with the eyes
and Reina from having to refuel the cooker
and saved Ai chan kind of...with hope?

*sigh*   what to think?  Kind of happy and kind of depressed?  It's a lot happier than I thought it would be...but at the same time...I'm just crushed by the death of Gaki san and the fact that Eri's gone crazy.  f o r e v e r ~  :dizzy:

oh!  and I'm sad that Eri never got to know that Sayu did love her...like originally.  Ai chan never did tell Eri that Sayu said she loved her when Sayu was all ghosty.  *sigh*  not that I'm unhappy with the TanaShige...cause Reina deserves to be happy...just maybe if Eri felt a little more loved she would haven't turned into the crazy loon....but at least she's a happy crazy loon now.  *shakes head*   Eeeek...don't tell me this was all Ai chan's fault?!  for dumping Risa and for not telling Eri!!  wait...I must have thought about this before...must not blame Ai chan...she's gonna be lonely for a long time  *shakes head again*   It's the 5 stages of hammy on repeat!

:frustrated: lol even after reading the ending I'm still all ARGGGGGGGGGGH~~~~~~~~~   :frustrated: :sweat:

wait...I forgot to mention how must I love the Tanashige scene at the end  :wub: :wub: :wub:

*pats hammy san on the back*  Thanks for all the awesomeness! :mon innocent:  I'm going to miss this story...now to park myself over at the sniffle corner~  

Good luck on your exams  :omamori:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #601 on: November 20, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: I knew someone had to die, are you sure you're a Risa fan? You kill her off more than anyone else.

I had to go back and read it twice, but I realized what happened. I'm glad Sayu and Reina at least get to be happy and Reina's negligence allowed her to live, lol. But Ai and Eri. I think it probably would have been kinder to Eri if she hadn't survived or at least I hope she never remembers what she's done. That is a fate crueler than anything else you could come up with. And Ai, though at the end she tells herself to go on, how can she ever recover from that kind of trauma, those images will haunt her for life. And she can never see Sayu without thinking about her lost love. Staying in America is probably for the best.

I'm touched dearheart, as I always am at your stories. It was well worth the wait from your nearly paralyzing cliffhanger from before. Hurry up with your next tragic tail, I can hardly contain myself at the thought of you tugging my heartstrings again.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #602 on: November 21, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »
Phew what an ending! *standing ovation for our Hammy* For the great fic, thank you Hammy :heart:

Poor Eri. She's really affected by the whole incident :cry:

But instead of staring into a pair of midnight black eyes, she found herself getting lost in a warm honey color filled with passionate affection.
:cry:I really like this line... She's all that Ai see. Shows how important Risa is to Ai :cry:

"I want the world to know, you're mine."
Sweeeeeet! :wub:

p.s. I really have to agree with rndmnwierd here. Are you really really sure you are Risa's fan? :lol:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: More Than One Story... [20/11 GA Epilogue]
« Reply #603 on: November 22, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »
Yes, double review because I love GA that much. :grin:

Exchanging a final hug with the two girls who had come to see her off, Ai spent a longer time clinging onto Sayumi, reluctant to let her go. When they at last drew apart, the air of jealousy radiating from Reina wasn't lost on her.

lol, Reina is so cute. She invokes about the same feeling as a chihuahua defending its food dish though I imagine her tiny stature hides much more deadliness when it comes to keeping what's hers. XD I think the sweetness of the TanaShige really balances out the tragic TakaGakiKame outcome.

I missed the bit about the gas running out in Reina's stove in my frist read so at first I was wonder about that, going all 'huh?' :? But such are the twists of fate. It would have been horrible if the only ones really surviving this fic were only Sayu, with Ai and Eri only sort of half surviving.

Even though Risa died, I find myself feeling the worst for Eri in this story. I think she really did give her all to looking after Gakisan, albeit she took a couple of wrong turns.

Now remember. No killing Risa in MGR. NO KILLING. :P

edit: (I should change my icon from "Niigaki Risa. Always right." to "Niigaki Risa. Always killed." >_>)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #604 on: November 22, 2009, 04:48:56 AM »
Oh God of Gods   :gyaaah:

Why can't TakaGaki live happily ever after, WHY???  :pleeease: 

Trying her best to force a smile, Ai gazed up at the girl who used to steal a kiss every chance she got. But instead of staring into a pair of midnight black eyes, she found herself getting lost in a warm honey color filled with passionate affection.

"Gaki-san..."

:cry:

"It was love Ai-chan. I couldn't live without you. That night in the park, it was the happiest moments of my life. I wish I could tell you how much I loved you."

:depressed:

"Gaki-san, please-I'll-leave. I'll break up with you. Just don't-don't die!"

:fainted:

"I lied. I-never-stopped...loving.......you."

And then nothing.

"RISA!!!!!!"

:frustrated:  :imdead:

At first I thought Ai would kill herself in Finland  :D  because of this *points below*
"You said you wanted to see the northern lights at least once. I'll accompany you Risa. I'll go with you to the ends of the Earth.

I'm glad she’s seen a ray of hope in the midst of the storm.

Eri  :farofflook:  Her love for Risa is still there though she's now umm... yeah, crazy  :cry:

TanaShige  :luvluv1:

"I want the world to know, you're mine."

:bow:

It's sad but I'm happy at the same time  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  and I think I'll read it again just to relive the sadness and joy the fic brought me, it's way awesome  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu   :bow:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #605 on: November 23, 2009, 05:34:17 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its the end of a great fic!!!!!!

You still killed Gaki-san!!! WHY????? WHY????? YOU SAY YOU LOVE YOUR BEANS BUT WHYYYYY??????

However, it was great however how Risa was the one that saved all like some sort of savior.  Wouldn't it be weird for Reina and Sayu to be looking in eyes that were once familiar to her?  Does Sayu and Reina know whose eyes Sayu bears now???  I doubt that they don't have an idea, what sacrifices were you implying that Ai had to make???

Great ending overall and if you have time for a character analysis that would be great but if you don't its alright because I believe the ending was clear and conveyed extremely well.

GanbaReina on your exams!!!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #606 on: December 13, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »
Midnight
Chapter 4

The owl's intermittent hooting sent chills down Sayumi's spine as she pulled her cloak tighter around her body. It was bad enough that she was standing inside the deep forest on a cold night. It was even worse that she was all alone with no weapon for protection. What was a "frail" maiden doing in the wilderness by herself? Another abrupt animal call in the distance almost sent her sprinting in the direction of the castle if not for a hand which had shot out and grabbed at her arm.

"Oh my god! You scared me half to death!"

After calming herself down such that her breathing was back to a steady rate, Sayumi could at last speak properly to the person she had arranged to meet in secret. (Yup, you read that right, SPEAK)

"You're the one scaring people. What's with the cloak and standing in the shadows."

After she had heard the retort by the girl with a similar appearance, Sayumi smiled embarrassedly as she noticed her attire. It consisted of a long and heavy cloak which hung past her knees and fell to her feet. The hood obscured most of her face and in the dimness, she definitely looked frightening, especially to someone who didn't know she was indeed human and not a pitiful soul who had returned to seek revenge after having suffered a wrongful death.

"Enough about that. What's the situation back home?"

"The ministers claim that Jun isn't prepared to be king. We both suspect a conspiracy is in progress to usurp power. If you don't bring the head of our parent's murders back soon, both Jun and I will be in danger."

Gazing into her sister's pleading eyes, Sayumi couldn't bring herself to break the news of aborting their original scheme. It was something she had wanted to do subsequent to having second thoughts about Sukonbu being involved in the killings.

"If we can prove Jun's ability to take over as king by determining the identity of the murders and eliminating them, the royal family's position can be secured. Jun and I are counting on you Sayumi. The fate of Mikakuto rests on your shoulders."

The image of her parents sitting on the throne flashed through her mind as did the happy and smiling faces of her brother and sister. The warmth and stability that they once knew were brutally snatched from their lives in the same second the kind and fair rulers of the small nation of Mikakuto were slain. Although she was reluctant, Sayumi knew there was no other choice for her but to continue with the plan.

"You're right. All our problems will be solved when I find the killer. Go back and tell Jun not to worry. I will settle things here."

Patting her hand reassuringly, Sayumi led Erina to the far end of the forest away from Sukonbu's gates. Before the younger departed, she handed her sister a gleaming knife.

"Take this. It might come in handy. Also, Jun found out that one of Sukonbu's knights were in the vicinity when the massacre occurred. His name is Niigaki."

-----

"Am I doing it right?"

Tugging on his arm and whining in the cutest way possible, Reina tried to get the knight to pay attention to what she was doing. Presently, he was slouched over one of the many chairs as he "watched" her practice the art of self-defense in the privacy of her own room. In actuality, his mind was a thousand miles away as he thought back to the ravishing beauty whom he had shared the dinner table with along with some of Sukonbu's most important people.

"What is it?"

Replying her in a half-hearted tone, the son of one of the kingdom's most esteemed generals answered, prior to raising an arm to stifle a sleepy yawn.

"Look at me! Am I doing it right?"

"Yeah, yeah. I don't understand why you insist on having lessons. Don't you have a whole entourage of bodyguards following everywhere?"

Having given up on trying to get him to stand up and demonstrate the moves, Reina folded her arms across her chest and pouted obstinately at the person who had stolen her heart.

Isn't it obvious why I'm putting myself through a bunch of sweat inducing motions? I want to spend more time with you!

"Is it so difficult to like me Kamei?"

Blurting out the question in a fit of annoyance, Reina regretted her bluntness the moment those words left her lips. In the back of her mind, she knew she had just paved the way for the only man she had been interested in since she knew affection for someone other than a family member, to reject her.

"I do like you princess. I just can't love you."

"Then who is it that you love? Don't make excuses just to spurn me."

Finally getting up from the intricate wooden chair, Kamei sighed helplessly before taking Reina by her upper arms.

"Please get the wedding between our families annulled. I could never love you the way you want me to."

There is someone else I've taken a liking to.

-----

"No, don't go!"

"Please don't leave me."

"Please..."

Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead and coated her neck as Ai tossed and turned about in her bed. She was caught in a nightmare, one so vivid and real that she didn't realize that she had started to cry. An endless stream of hot tears slipped from the edge of her eyes and soaked through the pillow on which her head laid on.

"Ai, Ai, wake up."

Gentle but firm shaking on her shoulders brought Ai out of her fretful sleep and she opened her eyes to youthful features laced with extreme concern.

"You were having a nightmare."

Avoiding eye contact, Ai escaped his hold by shrinking up against the headboard and pulling the sheets closer to her body,

"Your highness, when did you arrive?"

She tried to mask the fact that she wasn't comfortable with him touching her or letting him see her at her most vulnerable by changing the topic of discussion. Unfortunately, Ai's efforts at hiding her distress were easily seen through.

"Are you sick?"

Reaching one hand out to graze her cheek, his action was ended unexpectently when Ai jerked backwards and turned her face away.

"I'm sorry your highness. I think I've caught something. You should not stay. It might be infectious."

Keeping her line of sight focused on the patterns sewn into the bed linen, Ai did not look up at her admirer in case she faltered in her lie.

"Very well. If you require anything, inform Lin Lin. And, call me Kusumi."

"I will. Thank you. Your highness...Kusumi."

He had insisted that it wasn't necessary for her to see him out. Thus when he stood at the door, he took the chance to linger behind and quietly observe the figure resting in bed. His father had decreed the marriage, despite their disparity in age. The previous king wholly believed the old seer’s words that a maiden of tiger or sheep birth would ensue the kingdom for centuries.

"I had agreed not solely because it was father's decision. I really do like you Ai. If only you would open your heart and let me in, I can give you the world."

-----

Shifting the heavy oak door back in place, Sayumi leaned back against it and placed a hand to her chest. Her heart was beating 90 miles a minute at having ran all the way back from the black forest and slipping past the guards keeping watch on the tower. She had been trying for days to sneak out of the palace and get in touch with Erina but luck hadn't been on her side. Coincidently, she had gained such an opportunity tonight when Ai begged her to take care of Gaki. She was sure no one had discovered her absence in the time she was gone. However, even if they did, she had a foolproof excuse. She was out gathering herbs in order to tend to the injured knight.

Laying out the medicinal herbs she had collected on the way back, Sayumi prepared the bandage and brought the new dressing over to the bed. It was about time to check the wound and make sure that it hadn't gotten infected. Peeling open the old bandage, Sayumi leaned down nearer to access the injury. The stitching hadn't ripped, which was a good thing. When she brought her head up again, she suddenly became aware that she was barely centimeters from Gaki's face.

"...one of Sukonbu's knights were in the vicinity when the massacre occurred. His name is Niigaki."

Erina's shocking revolution echoed in her mind and Sayumi's lips quivered as she held back the urge to cry.

Why did it have to be you?

Running a thumb over his chapped lips, Sayumi caressed Niigaki's face and wept silently when she could no longer prevent the tears. How could she have known that she would fall in love with someone from the enemy state and that he would be the person whose life she had to take?

Your lips, your face, I can't erase from my mind. But if you found out I was lying about my inability to speak and the truth behind why I came here...

Dipping her head low, Sayumi captured his mouth in a passionate kiss. It was their first, and it would be their last as she reached for the dagger strapped to her thigh.   

It would take the rest of my life to get over knowing that this dream would never turn out right. 

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [13/12 Midnight - Chapter 4]
« Reply #607 on: December 13, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »
Dipping her head low, Sayumi captured his mouth in a passionate kiss. It was their first, and it would be their last as she reached for the dagger strapped to her thigh.

*dies* You. Suck. So MUCH!

J/k j/k! I love you Hammerzstilltskin, really. Please don't take so long to pull me back from hanging onto the edge of this cliff.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #608 on: December 13, 2009, 12:37:51 PM »
Oh no! Don't kill Gaki in this story :O Or at least not at the moment XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #609 on: December 13, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »
Also, Jun found out that one of Sukonbu's knights were in the vicinity when the massacre occurred. His name is Niigaki."

:O

"I do like you princess. I just can't love you."

Ouches

"I had agreed not solely because it was father's decision. I really do like you Ai. If only you would open your heart and let me in, I can give you the world."

Oh  :(

How could she have known that she would fall in love with someone from the enemy state

:shocked

EHHH!?  :shocked

Oh no, please don't kill Gaki, make him live until the end  pleeease  :pleeease:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #610 on: December 13, 2009, 02:02:19 PM »
OMG!  :O  No you don't!   :on yellcard:

My mind tells me that you will not kill Niigaki.  yet.  
...but...but my heart screams noooooooooooooo!!   :on blackhole:

omg...omg...omg....  :mon scare:

*breathes*

okay...let's start from the top~  :mon sweat:

"Oh my god! You scared me half to death!"

Wait...she's talking?

(Yup, you read that right, SPEAK)
she's talking! :O

lol nothing like starting a new chapter with talking and answering yourself XD

The hood obscured most of her face and in the dimness, she definitely looked frightening, especially to someone who didn't know she was indeed human and not a pitiful soul who had returned to seek revenge after having suffered a wrongful death.

lol...the image should scare me but the thought of Erina being anything like Sadako cracked me up too much  :lol:

okay...so thinking back on all the fics I've read...I don't think Sayu has every killed another member before has she? :mon dunno:  I mean Ai chan's probably done it...and Eri...well Eri definitely....:mon ehh:   ugh what will Hammy san do?!   :frustrated:

can't wait to see how this unfolds!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #611 on: December 15, 2009, 04:54:15 AM »
Long overdue comment~  XD

I only read I..Touch and Glass Slippers so far..

I love glass slipper but......... THEY ARE DEAD!! <- Abit late...but......

I..Touch is cute~  :wub:
was hoping for more to see Ai accepting Risa~ Is she?? LOL~

One confession~ I always get lost here~ haha.. *Baby walking around* Trying my best to get around  XD

:mon bat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #612 on: December 22, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »
Meh, I don't have time to reply comments as I'm in a rush to go out. I'm already late ^^; But before I go, here is something to read..

-----

I have been toying with the idea of a happier ending even before I wrote the original one but I still went with the tragic conclusion. The reason for that is I felt not everyone would be able to have their wishes fulfilled in life and this was especially true in Glass Slipper due to a number of things that have occurred. Let me further explain.

Sayumi & Kuu.

Traditionally, in a relationship, the guy should be the elder half. Although this rule isn't as strictly enforced today with society's constantly evolving ideas and the increasingly "open" opinions of a better-educated population, in some countries, it is still frowned upon to have the woman older. Yet I wrote a happy ending for these two as 1) Sayumi was pregnant and 2) Kuu proved himself to be worthy of marriage.

In Japan, most couples wed when a child is at stake and since Kuu matured in the later part of the story, there was no reason for Sayumi's father to be against the union. Also, her mother and sister were supportive of them so they would have helped convince her dad to relent.

Reina & Taka.

In some cases, a person can be moved by someone who truly loves them and others can disregard everything else important in their life for this individual's sake. For Reina, she has indeed forsaken EVERYTHING to save Taka from going to jail for manslaughter. She had a doting father, money, looks, an education (assuming she did complete her uni course), etc but she gave it all up in the moment she decided to take the rap for the man she loved.

Moreover, it wasn't that Taka really detested Reina from the beginning. This can be seen by how well he entertained her when they first met. He only pushed her away as 1) Hosts weren't technically allowed to be involved with their customers and 2) he felt that she was trying her darnest to get his attention only because he wasn't falling at her feet in an instant like how other men would. Rich, bratty girls usually behave this way don't they? They absolutely MUST obtain the one thing that they can't have. Hence, I thought this couple should get a good ending despite Reina getting the greater portion of this credit.  

Aika & Jun.

Aika not ending up with Taka wasn't because she wasn't as worthy of his love as compared to Reina. She was just as giving as the yankii in spite of keeping her affections a secret. (let's ignore the fact that Kuu practically announced to everyone present how she felt about Taka in chapter 6).

She was young but she tried her best to help Taka whenever she could. However, as can be seen by her actions and thinking, she is one smart little lady with a good head on her shoulders. She deserves someone who can match her in these two aspects. The only guy who met these qualities was Jun. (Gaki of course did as well but since incest wasn't something I was planning for except how Reina papa stumbled on what he thought happened between Reina and Jun in chapter 19).  

Eri & Gaki.

Finally, the star couple of the story. Forgive me if I ramble too much about them as I really adore these two characters. I was mostly a TakaGaki fan and only wrote one shots of this pairing with Glass Slipper being my only KameMame chapter fic. It would probably be my only turtle x bean mega production for a long time.

Eri was the typical rich, goody-goody girl sheltered from the outside world by an over domineering family. When she met Gaki at the club, the attraction was instantaneous although she didn't know it at that time. She was after all a newbie in the game of love.

Some readers might view her predicament as a lucky one, where she didn't have to worry about how to pay the bills and everything in her life has been carefully charted out for her from the beginning. On the other hand, some might think that she's unlucky for not being able to choose what she wants to do or pursue a love with a guy she liked. It depends on perspective really. For me, I think that the Eri in this story wouldn't have minded going along with her grandmother's wishes for it was the only thing she has known her whole life. That was until she met Gaki and the world as she was used to turned topsy-turvy.

Gaki is the protective and caring older brother, the gentle and understanding boyfriend, the capable and faithful friend,etc . He can mix drinks, surf, is brave, an awesome fighter and has good looks to boot! Is there any reason at all for him not to be labeled as the swoon worthy prince charming? It's not hard to see why Eri fell hard for him.

Together, they make a perfect couple with her needing him and him willing to do everything in his ability to protect and love her. But not all stories end with a good finale. There were so many things working against them. The obvious ones being their great disparity in status, background and wealth. Underlying problems include, for the lack of a better term, Eri being 'raped' by Taka on that fateful night. You can't forget such a trauma even with time and it will no doubt come back to haunt her.

After knowing that it was Taka who put the love of his life through such a terrible experience (the clue was the matchbox from Palace Hotel that Gaki remembered seeing Taka with in Chapter 16), can Gaki really forgive his friend? Will Eri and Gaki really be able to put aside the unhappy past and move on with their lives? I'm not saying it's impossible but it will be difficult. Thus the best manner of release for them was the one I chose to write for them. It is when they didn't have to care about family, responsibilities, status, explaining themselves and more can they find happiness. And this, they did.

At this point, I would love to insert a link to a Glass Slipper trailer, poster or both. Unfortunately I have not figured out how to work around portraying the girls as boys nor am I a whiz at photoshop. Any assistance rendered will be greatly appreciated. *wink*

After going on about the characters and why I went with the original sad ending, I present you with...
Glass Slipper - Epilogue #2 aka the version where no one dies. This is also dedicated to 9 (an extremely late bday fic) & Sukoshi-chan (for the awesome trailer which I still have to reply you about).

Glass Slipper
Epilogue #2

"Why did you bring me here?"

Eri asked as she stood in the middle of the dance floor with her eyes closed. Gaki had made her promise not to peek until he told her she could open her eyes. Although she was tempted to, she dutifully obeyed what the love of her life had said.

"You can open your eyes now."

The abrupt command startled her and Eri slowly opened her eyes and turned around to face the person who had spoken. Her eyes widened to twice their usual size and she gaped with disbelief when she noticed Gaki had changed out of his jeans and hoodie combination in a dress shirt and pants. 

"Gaki?" 

There was a wide smile on his gorgeous face and his appearance was exactly the same as the first time she saw him at the Glass Slipper. Long brown hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and his fringe partially covered his face. 

"You..." 

Before Eri could ask him why he had gone through the trouble to change, Gaki had clasped his hand over hers and brought it up to his lips. Kissing the back of her hand tenderly, he gazed deeply into her eyes. 

"Forgive me for making you wait so long." 

With his free hand, he ran his fingers over her ear before snapping them, producing a gleaming piece of jewelry. Gasping at seeing his actions, Eri's right hand flew to her mouth. 

"How did you...I thought I had lost it in the ocean." 

"That's not important. I just want to know one thing. Will you marry me?" 

Her vision began to blur and there was a stinging sensation in her nose. Eri knew she was about to cry and surely enough, tears sprang to her eyes and fell from the twin orbs, landing squarely on their entwined hands. 

"I've been waiting for this day for too long!" 

Throwing both arms around his neck, Eri tightened her hold on Gaki, pressing her body against him. Resting her head on his shoulder, she wept tears of joy when she took in the familiar and comforting scent of his cologne and felt the soothing warmth emitted from his hands on her waist.  

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm not dreaming am I?" 

Drawing away from him slightly, Eri tilted her head to meet Gaki's gaze, unconsciously holding her breath as she waited for his reply. Although she was afraid the answer would be 

"There is no way you're getting rid of me." 

Pulling on her left arm to free it from encircling his neck, Gaki shifted Eri's hand down across his chest until he was able to grasp it in between them. Slipping on the ring he had given her in the brief duration they shared in the car after her kidnapping, he spent a moment admiring how perfectly it sat on her fourth finger. Subsequently, he took a step backwards and bowed down. Facing his palm skywards, he requested with a grin. 

"I don't think we've ever had a proper dance. Shall we?" 

"Now? But there's no music." 

The starting notes of a waltz echoed through the vicinity as soon as those words left her mouth. Gliding across the floor in sync with the melody, a gentle breeze picked up and flowers sprouted from the ground in great numbers to surround the pair in a ring. The change in scenery that had occurred without anyone manipulating them bewildered Eri completely fueling her curiosity as to how they happened. However, spending time with Gaki took priority over wondering about such things. Hence, driving that thought to the back of her mind, Eri leaned into Gaki and snuggled against him. Then sighing contentedly, she murmured. 

"I love you." 

"Me too Eri-chan. Me too."

Just when Eri was completely caught up in the moment and felt as though she could drift off to sleep in Gaki's warm embrace, a crackling noise entered her ears. This was followed by the smell of burning metal and the sound of people scrambling about in a hurry.

"Damn it! It's on fire!"

"Where? WHERE!"

"There you idiot!"

*sound of splashing water*

"NOT WATER! OMG I'm doomed! Sudou you fool!"

Pulling apart from each other, the young lovers turned towards the commotion but saw nothing until a sheet of black cloth dropped to the floor revealing a group of guys huddled behind the cloth shield. A boom box, a huge electric fan and another foreign device was placed in the middle of them. Realizing that the couple was presently staring at them with a combination of bewilderment and amusement, the smallest of the lot piped.

"Uhm, surprise?"

The awkward atmosphere was broken when the loud guffaws of a lanky individual wearing a white shirt, tight black pants tucked into boots, a tie and a silver chain dangling from a leather belt echoed within the club.

"Told you it wouldn't work."

Flopping back lazily on the pumpkin couch, he put his arms behind his head and rested his head on them whilst casting the rest of the group an all-knowing smirk.

Throwing down the rag that he had been using to soak up water from the ruined equipment, the shorter but definitely just as good looking chap stalked up to the sofa.

"We're trying to help Gaki senpai get the girl. Unlike you who is lazing around doing nothing constructive. Why are you here anywhere Yajima!"

By this time, the longer haired youth had gotten off his seat and rose to stand in front of his same aged colleague. Then staring down at him in a descending manner, he replied.

"To see how incompetent you guys can be and I was right about that. You got a problem with it Takoyaki?"

"Grrrr! It's NATSUyaki!"

Lunging at the taller, the lad wearing a schoolboy uniform complete with high collar let out a battle cry before trying to land a punch on Yajima's handsome face.

"Get them off each other!"

Yelling the command out to the remaining boys, Shimizu motioned for Sudou and Tsugunaga to grab the fighting duo before someone got hurt.

"Me? But they are twice my size!"

Protesting fervently to no avail, the tiny host had no choice but to obey the given instructions when Shimizu shot him a glare. When the captain said something, it better be followed.

"Let go of me you stupid gorilla!"

Yajima struggled to wriggle out of Sudou's grip but his attempts were futile as the other was much burlier and stronger than him.

"If I had my boys with me all of you would be pulverized!"

"Save the tall talk for when you do have back up!"

Natsuyaki shouted back as Tsugunaga used all his strength to hold him back. Shaking his head helplessly at the state of affairs, Gaki looked to Eri with a sheepishly expression on his face.

"I wanted to surprise you with a romantic proposal. I guess it didn't turn out so well huh."

However, Eri wasn't the least bit offended. In fact, she was rather bemused by the on-goings.

"Are these your juniors from the club?"

"Yep! Shimizu, Tsugunaga, Natsuyaki, Sudou and Yajima. Nakajima, Okai and Hagiwara aren't on duty today."

Pointing out the names of all those present and more, Gaki did a brief introduction of his kouhais to his future wife.

"Yoroshiku. Kamei Eri desu."

Bowing down low, Eri smiled pleasantly at Gaki's friends.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble. Please don't get into a fight because of us."

Realizing that Gaki's partner was apologizing to them with such sincerity, the guys skittered to stand in a straight row and bowed back in return.  

“You’re too polite Kamei-san. All of us really look up to Gaki and we’re happy that he has gotten himself an awesome girlfriend like you.”

Speaking for the group, Shimizu, otherwise known as Captain to the regular patrons of the host club said solemnly. Then adding in the next sentence as an after thought, he continued.

“No trouble was caused for most of us. I can’t say the same for Yajima and Natsuyaki though.”

As soon as he finished, the phone conversations of both lads could be heard emerging from the other end of the room.

“Your father’s hologram machine isn’t ruined. It’s just a little wet at the moment. But I’ll fix it, promise! Don’t be mad baby. Rii baby!”

“Airin darling? I’m sorry for being late but I got held back at the club. I’ll be there in ten minutes. I promise!”

“Seems like those two are a lot more similar than they want to admit.”

Giggling into her hand, Eri observed as the rest of the hosts laughed heartily at their colleagues’ predicament. Sugaya Risako was the daughter of a scientist and Natsuyaki had borrowed the prototype to conjure up the hallucination of flowers while Suzuki Airi, sole heiress to her parent’s real estate conglomerate hated it when Yajima did not meet her on time. These two are so gonna get it from their girlfriends.

-----

The soft salty breeze was a nice refreshing change from being cooped up in the building all day and the group of long-time friends had arranged for a beach outing for quite some time. Presently, Taka and Gaki were tying a hammock between two palm trees for the children to play on as Kuu kept an eye on the kids and the women sat further down on the beach to chat.

“How’s it going for you and Eri?”

Taka was the first to start a conversation and from how he was avoiding any eye contact, Gaki knew there something was weighing on his mind.

“Everything’s perfect. She has accepted my proposal.”

“Really? That’s great news!”

Pausing in securing the hammock for a moment, Taka considered in his mind how best to break the news. He couldn’t keep that night a secret forever. It was bound to be discovered sooner or later and he didn’t want Gaki to find it out from somebody else. This was in spite of being relatively sure that the only other person who knew about the secret besides Reina was already dead – Takahashi Kazuya.

“Gaki, Kamei-san…I…we…”

His statement made no sense as it came out in bits and pieces in addition to Taka stuttering immensely over his words.

“Taka.”

After making sure the hammock was indeed safe enough for the children to sit on, Gaki clamped one hand on Taka’s shoulder and spoke in an even tone.

“I know what you’re going to say. I’m more than sure if you knew it was Eri beforehand, you wouldn’t have gone through with it. Let’s not speak of this ever again. I love Kame and I want to protect her for eternity. You understand me?”

Gazing back at his friend with grateful eyes, Taka nodded. Now that Gaki didn't blame him, he could finally let go of the guilt.

-----

“Don’t run so fast Eri-chan! You don’t want to fall down again.”

Watching out for her daughter as she played catch with Kusumi Mamoru, Reina couldn't help but worry until Sayumi came to pull her back.

“Will you sit down already? Children fall all the time. Stop working yourself up over nothing.”

As the three women sat down again on the large beach towel that the men had set out for them earlier, they smiled at each other and thanked fate for allowing them to get together with their other halves.

“I still can’t believe all of this is real.”

Gazing affectionately at Gaki who was now setting up the bonfire, a smile of pure bliss tugged at her lips and Eri blushed hard when her friends poked fun at her obvious adoration for the kind and gentle ex-host.  

“I can’t believe you named your daughter Eri. What about me? Sayumi’s a nice name too.”

Unwittingly saving Eri from being teased with her question, Sayumi sulked when the little girl ran up to her mother for a hug.

“Don’t be upset Sayu. I’ll name my child Sayumi if she’s a girl.”

“But you’re not preg…”

Sayumi stopped in mid sentence and her eyes widened to twice their normal size when realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

“Oh, my, god. You’re preggers? When? How?”

“Duh, they went to bed together, that’s how!”

Reina’s direct reply made Eri blush even harder and her entire face became as red as a fully ripe tomato.

“Reina!”

“Share the happy news.”

The sudden interruption by another pair ceased the happy laughter for merely a second before it was reignited once more. Carrying bags of food from their restaurant, Aika and Jun were soon filled in with the latest information.

"Have a fortune cookie."

Offering the elder girls the popular treat that was virtually sold out on most days, Aika encouraged everyone to read out the message printed on the tiny pieces of paper.

"Love conquers all."

-----

"Here."

Bringing a plate of food to Eri who was sitting by herself on the shoreline, Gaki sat down beside his girl and slung an arm over her shoulder.

"Waiting for the sun to set?"

"Mhmm."

Cocking her head sideways to rest on his shoulder, Eri lowered her arms, which were wrapped around her body to slip one into Gaki's hand while the other hung onto his arm.

"Gaki?"

Noting the distinct quiver in her tone, he tightened his grip on her hand and shifted to gaze into her eyes.

"I've never felt more blessed in my life. And now I can truly believe, love conquers all."

A bright smile was mirrored on both their faces as the sun began to set in the crimson sky. Inching their heads closer, the loving couple shared a kiss. One, which would seal their passion for eternity.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 03:21:09 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: More Than One Story... [22/12 Glass Slipper - Epilogue #2]
« Reply #613 on: December 22, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »
Ahhhh thank you! For making the Kids into hosts too, since I'd imagined it because of Forever Love and Seishun Bus Guide. XD For some reason with Momo as a host, I imagine her to be like Hunny from Ouran and Saki would be like Haruhi... only actually male? lol. I noticed Yurina wasn't mentioned so... she's still a girl? Or maybe she's a guy but not a host, I'm just curious. I feel like you made all the SHORT members into guys. Captain, Momo, Chisato and Mai. XP Yay for the Airi x Maimi moment with them on the phone! Both she and Miyabi are obviously whipped. X3

TAKOYAKI. rofl. XD That really made me laugh.

Thank you especially for the happy ending though. :wub: When Eri was like, "I thought I had lost it in the ocean" with the ring, my brain suddenly flashed the part of the Britney Spears video where Britney talks about the jewel from Titanic:

Britney: But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean at the end.

Dude: Well baby, I went down and got it for you.

Britney: Awww, you shouldn't have.

...haha, yeah weird. I know. I wonder how Gaki got it back though. When the flowers miraculously popped up, I was like 'Oh nooooo, is this a dream or something?' DDD:  See? You've got me paranoid now with all your tragic endings. Glad it was real.

ERI'S GOING TO HAVE A BABY. 8D And it MUST be a girl so she can  be called Sayumi.

I have to say though, to my surprise, Kuu and Sayu actually turned out to be my favourite couple from the whole Glass Slipper story. Already, can't you already see the Eri, Mamoru, Sayumi mini triangle? "Mamoru-kun's playing with me! D:<" Arm tugging ensues and papa Kuu is totally proud that his son is such a stud. XP

Best. (belated) Birthday. Fic. Ever.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #614 on: December 22, 2009, 10:45:11 AM »
Happy ending  :wub:

I teared up when i know they were dead that time when i read the original ending..  :fainted:

Haha.. but it is just too sweeeet~ and i thought it was going to be a dream~ nice twist~
"Uhm, surprise?"
- Its so funny when the plan for busted.. :lol: Can imaging the bunch of them squeezing somewhere in the corner all the while.. but still it ends up well until Gaki finally pop the question is good enough already  XD

Is Gaki still a host after he got married?! LOL~

Eri, Mamoru, Sayumi mini triangle
- Maybe Sayu can pop another boy out XD and they can name him Rei~ =X

:mon bat:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #615 on: December 22, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »
Whoo what a great way to start off Turtle Day!  

hehe you let Eri live and gave her a great future!  Hammy san saikou~!   :tama-lotsaluv:

~

lol why is it when the equipment caught fire...I instantly thought Reina was involved  :lol:  

awww I'm so glad that Gaki's forgiven Taka.  He probably figured out who was involved pretty fast...and of course Taka's kid being named Eri probably helped too  :sweat:

Mamoru chan~~~~ suki suki   :mon innocent:  
lol when he grows up he better fall in love with little Eri...otherwise I'm thinking it might involve some weird mother complex  :sweat:

ah this alternative ending has made me once again thinking how awesome this would be as a manga.  Everyone would be so pretty and bishie  :mon inluv:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #616 on: December 22, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »
"Uhm, surprise?"

:lol:

Takoyaki

Yummy  XD

"I wanted to surprise you with a romantic proposal. I guess it didn't turn out so well huh."

Looks like it  :lol:

“Will you sit down already? Children fall all the time. Stop working yourself up over nothing.”

Yay  :rockon:

“Duh, they went to bed together, that’s how!”

:lol:

A bright smile was mirrored on both their faces as the sun began to set in the crimson sky. Inching their heads closer, the loving couple shared a kiss. One, which would seal their passion for eternity.

:luvluv1:  :luvluv1:  :luvluv1:

Very nice  :twothumbs 

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »
Sorry that I haven't commented in a while.  Have a lot of catching up to do.

Guardian Angel - *Sigh* It's not a hammy fanfic unless Gaki dies. :P I wonder how many other ways you can think of in killing her for other future projects. Still sad that the only couple that are truly happy in the end were TanaShige (silly Reina for forgetting their's no gas in her stove). Now I've got a weird image of Eri bouncing around in her padded room. Sorry, can't help it.

Midnight:stunned: Exactly when was Sayu able to speak again? And now she's gonna kill Gaki for being there when her parents were murdered. Meh, it's too early for Gaki to die in one of you stories. I don't think I'll be surprised one bit if he dies at the end. It still hurts when you do kill him/her off. Kame and Reina are married?! And Kame wants a divorce just so he could be with Sayu?! Worst of all, Koha's the one who's engaged to Ai?! And he likes her?! Oh, the cheesy drama suspense...

Glass Slipper, Alt. Ending:lol: Gaki's proposal (with a lil' help from the Kids). Good thing Gaki and Taka (almost called him Ai for a second) are still friends even after that incident. Lol'ed at Reina's bluntness about Eri getting pregnant. I do like to see a love triangle form between the kids if Eri & Gaki love child is a girl. No wait, I'd rather watch a love square happen if Jun & Aika had a girl in the near future. Koha would be so proud of his boy Mamoru being surrounded by 3 other girls, hehehe. I actually enjoyed this version. Nice to finally read a happy ending for once, unless I missed something.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »
Gakikame baby!! Thank god for a happy ending, but it's been so long since I read it, I'll have to read it again.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #619 on: December 23, 2009, 08:00:21 AM »
 :D <------- This is me reading the happy ending.

Aww sweet (alternate) conclusion where everyone is happy and no one dies ('cept for the bad guys :P)

lol when he grows up he better fall in love with little Eri...otherwise I'm thinking it might involve some weird mother complex
Lol can you imagine little Mamoru going out with little Sayumi? That would be so weird XD

Either way I foresee a potential love triangle between little Mamoru, little Eri and Eri's child (whichever gender the baby turns out to be) in the future. Unless, of course, Aika's child complete the coupling problem :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Missing You