JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236731 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story... [22/12 Glass Slipper - Epilogue #2]
« Reply #620 on: December 27, 2009, 01:14:35 PM »
I...Touch?

@FaqU: I tried to balance both TakaGaki and KameShige since I like both pairings a lot :)

@Sukoshi-chan: There are many dark gloomy days here too. How are you gonna make my day warm and sunny? :P

@rnd: Awww really? *shuffles feet while looking down* Don't make me blush :oops:

@kR: And kR is just too awesome and Hammy is just too ordinary :smhid

GA Epilogue

@ayase909: I couldn't decide if Ai or Eri had a more tragic ending. I'm really grateful that you like this fic so much. I'm even more touched to hear that this is your favorite fic ARIGATOU! :bow:

@Sukoshi-chan: The emoticon you used is so funny :lol: No I take that back. Your whole comment was too cute! Let me explain how the 2 gunshots came about. Eri tried to kill herself so Risa tried to stop her and in the struggle the gun went off by accident injuring Gaki. Feeling remorseful, Eri aimed the gun at her head which was the source of the 2nd sound.

Ai kinda forgot to tell Sayu with everything that has happened. But if you think about it, if she did find out, she won't be able to accept Reina and the only couple who had a good ending won't be happy :(

Maybe you are right. If Ai had accepted Risa right in the beginning, KameShige could get together too and the only depressed person will be Reina. But if that happened, there wouldn't be a story :lol:

@rnd: Oh dearie, I'm sooooo so flattered by your kind words. I don't deserve them at all. I should be the one saying I'm touched by your fic. B&B is so awesome I'm practically checking the forum daily to see if there's an update. Not having a computer doesn't keep me away. There's always a cellphone :D

@badsaints: It's too bad that Ai never realized how important Risa was to her earlier. If she did then maybe the ending would have been different :cry:

@9: It wasn't your fault that you missed the gas part. I forgot to put it in during the first post XD Hai hai. I won't kill Risa in MGR. Promise :grin:

@kR: Thanks for reading, commenting and re-reading. It means the world to me :oops:

@FaqU: I do love my beans. I just like to be a little ebil to her :D NOpe, TanaShige really don't know who the donor was as such info are confidential but Ai knew as Risa told her in the hotel room when she was dying. And Ai decided not to tell them as it would too sad for them.

Midnight 4

@rnd: I love how you come up with all sorts of variations for my name. I dreamt of B&B last night. Somehow there was a shoot out but only TakaGaki were armed and sadly, Eri was killed :cry: Reina was shattered. Too bad Sayu didn't appear in the dream too.

@badsaints: Is it bad that I kill Gaki too often until most readers are telling me not to kill her? :nervous

@kR: I like seeing your comment with all the emoticons. I imagined that was how you looked when reading the chapter :D

@Sukoshi-chan: I don't think Sayu has killed anyone before. But my memory is bad so I might have forgotten something. I thought about the ending for this fic already! But I might have to alter it due to some unforseen circumstances :panic:

@amE: Whether Ai will accept Risa I shall leave up to your imagination. But in mine she does :) You get lost where? In this thread? I have a content page on the first page so it should make finding specific stories easier :thumbsup

GS Epilogue #2

@9: Yurina is still a girl and in my mind she's with Sudou but it wasn't mentioned as there wasn't a need for it? :P Erika and Kanna are out of H!P so I didn't write them in either and er...I forgot about Chinami XD Gomene.

LOL at the Britney Spears thingy. The ring was easy. Just go back to the shop, get a ring with the same design and re-engrave the words :lol: Should I have not said that out?

@amE: A dream? I try not to write such endings as it makes me wanna pull my hair out :D I didn't say what Gaki will work as after he gets married but he won't be a host anymore. Eri will be too jealous XD Hmm, good idea. I always found Rei a nice name too. It can be a love square then :P

@Sukoshi-chan: I wonder if it would be popular as a manga? Would it be too sappy? I want a drama! If the girls as the cast ;)

@kR: Can I follow rnd and call you this? :P Miyabi is pretty yummy XD

@HartAKL85: Okaeri! It's been sometime but I'm glad to see you back :) Sayu has recovered for but she still pretended to be unable to speak. What better what to find out info than having people not guard against you cuz they don't think you can tell what you've heard to others.

Kamei and Reina aren't married yet but if everything goes according to plan, they will be and Kamei's trying to get the princess to agree to breaking it off.

Yep, the alt version has a happy ending :) Having 1 Mamoru and 3 girls would be a problem. How can the little dashing guy marry all 3 of them? :P

@rnd: EHHH!! Are you really reading it again? I'm scared. Cuz my writing was terrible and it still is :smhid

@badsaints: I can't decide if Mamoru should go out with little Sayu or little Eri XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #621 on: December 28, 2009, 02:58:33 AM »
@kR: I like seeing your comment with all the emoticons. I imagined that was how you looked when reading the chapter

Was I that obvious?  :grin:

@kR: Can I follow rnd and call you this?

By all means  :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #622 on: December 28, 2009, 03:11:52 AM »
@rnd: I love how you come up with all sorts of variations for my name. I dreamt of B&B last night. Somehow there was a shoot out but only TakaGaki were armed and sadly, Eri was killed  Reina was shattered. Too bad Sayu didn't appear in the dream too.

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me. :lol: :lol: :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: January 01, 2010, 09:05:08 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!

Here is the trailer for Midnight specially dedicated to the awesome writer of Black & Blue. Yes, it's you Rnd. Hope you and everyone who watches it likes it :oops:

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18i0I9ZnHY[/noembed]

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [01/01 Midnight Trailer]
« Reply #624 on: January 01, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »
Ohhh~ the video is nice~ I always thought Prince Gaki is very very cute~

I have a content page on the first page so it should make finding specific stories easier
- But i still manage to get lost somewhere at some place *wondering crying baby*  XD

I didn't say what Gaki will work as after he gets married but he won't be a host anymore. Eri will be too jealous
- probably she will be helping out in Ai-chan's company XD

:mon bat:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #625 on: January 01, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »
Happy New Year Hammy san~ :luvuluvu:

Ooooooooooo!  the trailer is awesome!  I love how the movie scene seamlessly transitions over to the Cinderella scene!  and when the singing starts, wah!  it's like Gaki's wooing Ai chan via song!  it's marvelous~! :tama-laff:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #626 on: January 01, 2010, 10:53:46 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!

Here is the trailer for Midnight specially dedicated to the awesome writer of Black & Blue. Yes, it's you Rnd. Hope you and everyone who watches it likes it :oops:

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18i0I9ZnHY[/noembed]

Aww, shucks. :oops: :wub: I like it! Happy new year!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #627 on: January 14, 2010, 06:59:19 AM »
@rndmnwierd: Hmmm, do I wanna know what that joke was about?  :blink:
@Ame, Sukoshi-chan & Rnd: Thank you guys. I appreciate all the kind comments. And Happy Jan 14th to you Sukoshi-chan!! *hugs* It's not an official special day. But every day can be special as long as you think it is :oops:

-----

Moon Crying

[I’m sorry about last night. Please wear this dress to the party tonight.]

The note was scribbled with your handwriting, the message short yet meaningful. The bright yellow dress which you have picked up for me lay beautifully on the sofa. I was looking forward to seeing you at the party tonight. It was the venue of our first meeting and it will be where I will finally speak of the feelings that I have been hiding in my heart.

-----

We were walking along the quiet road in silence. Neither of us was talking and it remained that way until I started to sing a song softly.

“That sounds sad.”

You commented, your voice full of emotion as you tilted your head skywards to gaze at the forlorn moon.

I’d often walk with you
You’d always walk with me along my path
We would walk alongside the moon
While there was a sad melody

Although I heard your words, I chose to ignore you. I was mad, angry about something so trivial that I could no longer remember what it was about.  Nevertheless, I didn’t reply. I was being childishly adamant about making you regret displeasing me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the defeated expression on your face and you sniffed a few times. Sensing your sadness, I bit my lip to prevent myself from forgiving you so easily. I loved you, yet I still hurt you.

I didn’t mean to make you look so down
It’s solely because I loved you
I made you sad
And on that day you cried

-----

“Ai, this is Risa. Risa, Ai.”

Gesturing to the both of us, our mutual friend introduced. Before she could say more, a slim and dark haired young woman came to whisk her off.

“Sorry gals, Eri is needed.”

Smiling at us, Sayumi interrupted, determined to steal the organizer of the party away.

Left alone once more, I glanced for a mere second at you. Despite being female, you wore an outfit that was vastly in contrast to my own. Your grey and white shirt coupled with a light colored jacket fitted you extremely well. I noticed the pendent you wore around your neck and stared at it in concentration.  I wasn’t that fascinated by its intricate design, I was more conscious of what you thought of me. I don’t remember seeing you at any of the previous events I’ve attended and I know I want to be able to see you again. That was what I thought in my mind. Unfortunately, I was never good at expressing myself. And this occasion was no different.

You’re so stupid Ai, why can’t you speak as well as you sing?

No matter how much I want to tell you of my feelings of wanting to see you
I can’t seem to express them to you
If these overflowing words can reach you
Then I want to sing of my love for you

-----

“Why did you buy so many things again?”

I complained about your spendthrift ways out loud, when deep in my heart, I was really giddy with happiness that you would surprise me on a daily basis. Clothes, wine, jewelry, flowers and more. I wanted to shout to the world that I’m happy in every moment that I spend with you, that I’m in bliss whenever you’re around. Nonetheless I could never bring myself to say that to you face to face. 

It’s the same tonight and every night. I love you.

Even tonight again there is only one thing I thought about
How much I still love you

-----

“Not again Ai. You ordered way too much. We won’t be able to finish any of this!”

Grinning mischievously at the spread of food on the table, I disregarded your protests as I dug into each dish, taking a mouthful from all the plates. I wasn’t too worried that you would get annoyed because you never do. No matter what I did, you always forgave me with a smile. 

Whenever we meet I was always so selfish
Even at those times you were too good for me
Forgiving me with a smile
You were so grown up about it

“Sometimes I just feel so alone in this world.”

You were prone to depression, I knew that. But I never really put much thought into it. Everyone gets upset sometime. It’s normal, isn’t it? Looking back at those days, I wondered why I didn’t soothe your pain? Why didn’t I show you that you weren’t alone? I was there for you and I will always be.  It was a promise I had made to myself.

You thought you were all alone
If only I’d made you understand
If I’d just gently reached out my hand to you
There will be warmth always
And we’d probably still be together

-----

I sat at a café alone, oblivious to the noise of the crowd. Taking out my cellphone, I kept accessing the messages section then exiting it. The party we had agreed to attend together a while back was a few hours away and currently I began to have second thoughts about attending it.

What if it became awkward if we didn’t know how to break the ice? The fight we had last night was pretty serious. And as usual it started because of me. Although this was constantly the case, I was never the one to apologize first. I was too proud to admit that it was my fault.

I couldn’t say sorry, but I could send you a text message to ask what you were doing.

[You don’t have to come pick me, I’ll meet you there.]

This was my way of saying I’m no longer angry. And that I really wanted to see you.  However, my messages kept bouncing back and there appeared to be no way of contacting you.

-----

*Brrrr brrrr*

I jumped when the device I was holding in my hand vibrated, alerting me to an incoming call. Snapping open the flip phone and connecting the line without looking at the name of the caller, I was filled with the joy and anticipation of hearing your voice.

But it wasn’t you on the line. Instead, it was Eri. She was weeping with Sayumi in the background trying to comfort her. In between sobs, she uttered.

“Gaki-san…saved a child…drunk driver…she’s gone Ai…Gaki-san’s never… coming back.”

No, it can’t be..

If I could go back to that day
I wouldn’t need anything more
Even tonight again there is only one thing I thought about
How much I still love you…

-----

Running my hand across the cool glass of the tank, I stared blankly at the numerous fishes swimming inside. While the reminiscences of the time we spent together came flooding back in a rush of memories.

“I wanted a poodle! A toy poodle. Not fishes!”

Grumbling and pouting, I stood with my back to you as I refused to allow you to turn me around. I was livid that you had brought a container full of multi-colored fishes in place of a puppy that I had been wishing for.

“Fishes can calm you down since you get irritated so frequently. Besides, we can’t have the poor pup starving when you forget to feed it when you get too busy.”

At the back of my mind, I knew it was all true. I was much too immature to be taking care of any pet which required more time and attention. Furthermore, work came first for me and I could sacrifice anything to complete it. You have been on the receiving end of my wrath and temper wherever I was stressed out from my job.
Even so, I wouldn’t admit it. I couldn’t confess that you’re still the one who knows me best. It was such a simple line yet you would never know  it. Nor would you get to hear the song that I specially wrote for you.   

Something becomes visible from the other side of the glass. It was you. I couldn’t believe I was really gazing into your understanding brown eyes. Scratching at the tank, I tried but failed to graze my fingers against your lips and caress your face. With a kind smile, you whispered, heartbroken at seeing my tear streaked features and swollen eyes.

“Don’t be sad.”

These feelings that I can’t put into words
I want to express in this song

-----

It was a tranquil moonlit night. The surroundings were the same and I was walking along the identical stretch of road. Only this time, you weren’t with me.

Why aren’t you here? Don’t leave me alone, come back to my side.

Looking up at the wide sky tonight
I want to walk down to that place where the moon shines down
With my most special person
Stay with me for all of time

I wanted to scream these words at the top of my voice so that you could hear me regardless of the distance between us. But the pain of a thousand knives piercing though my heart was too much to bear. Falling to the ground on my knees, I uttered.

“Why did you let me go?”

Don’t let go of our joined hands

-----

If you wanna watch the PV that inspired this fic, it can be found at:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [14/01 Moon Crying]
« Reply #628 on: January 14, 2010, 07:43:27 AM »
 :cry: :cry: At least it was Takagaki. I love selfish Ai, btw.

@rndmnwierd: Hmmm, do I wanna know what that joke was about?  :blink:
The 40lbs box of rape? Do you know anything about D&D?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #629 on: January 14, 2010, 11:58:32 AM »
What is this great sorrow....this immense sense of foreboding I feel~
“Gaki-san…saved a child…drunk driver…she’s gone Ai…Gaki-san’s never… coming back.”

ah....

and then all the paranoid feelings click into place :ph43r:

Poor Gaki san!   :mon whimper:  and by a moving vehicle no less!   :farofflook:

Gosh Hammy san...your readers are going to be even more paranoid from now on  XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #630 on: January 14, 2010, 12:29:08 PM »
Very tempted to read but I will wait when I have a longer time, which is probably on Sat or Monday, so that I can process things accordingly  :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: January 14, 2010, 03:29:37 PM »
*waves*

I once heard from someway..... you are pretty well-known for killing your character is it not? LOL~

@ Moon Crying

:fainted: :fainted:

but then again... it's pretty sweet too... :)

Gaki-san being the ever mature and forgiving great (girl)friend, single-shouldered everything...but can't help to think she is the only one putting in the effort sometimes and get depress....while cutie Ai-chan is the little brat that tortures the girl in a sweet way.. but normally, if you are acting all bratty and unreasonable... It will be to the person closest to you.. don't you think so? So it's actually kinda sweet :) Getting your (girl)friend unbelievably annoyed is an art too.. LOL~ 

“Not again Ai. You ordered way too much. We won’t be able to finish any of this!”
- Me remembered their futarigoto.. It's from there, is it?  :?

So they were together...but not together? I suppose?
[I’m sorry about last night. Please wear this dress to the party tonight.]
- I just find this really sweet actually XD

:mon bat:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #632 on: January 15, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
Gosh Hammy san...your readers are going to be even more paranoid from now on  XD

Not me. I think I've gotten used to seeing Gaki die one way or the other after reading a couple of these fics. It doesn't change the fact I still feel sad afterwards. I'll only get paranoid if there will ever be a Hammy story where nobody dies, especially the Turtle or the Bean. :yep:

Another great oneshot, BTW.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #633 on: January 16, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »
Oh god, that was so heartbreaking.  :fainted:  :fainted:  :fainted:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #634 on: January 16, 2010, 03:49:34 PM »
:depressed: WHY?!?!?!?!

God, this has really make me feel sad :cry: :cry: :cry: Are you happy now?!?!

Poor Gaki... :cry: but I have to admit that I've loved the story :P

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #635 on: January 18, 2010, 04:33:03 PM »
Gosh...Risa's been hammied yet again :cry: Oh well, at least it's not Ai XD

I love it when I read about Ai being pampered by Risa :wub: Kinda...sweet (that is, if nothing bad happens to any one of them :P)

One question though. The drunk driver who hit Risa...is it a taxi driver? :P

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #636 on: January 27, 2010, 10:48:41 AM »
*Sigh* Why am I always late? Need to go! As usual :nervous I'll reply to comments tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Midnight
Chapter 5

The night was almost over and the earliest rays of the morning sun were beginning to filter through the grey clouds which have yet to completely disperse from the previous night. Birds perched on the trees chirped varied melodious tunes to welcome the start of a new day.

Within the castle, people had awoken and were rushing about engaged in their own activities which ranged from solders going about their routine training to the kitchen staff hard at work preparing for the first meal of the day. However, it was anything but normal inside a specific room located at the east wing of the castle.

She had tore her lips away from his regretfully, depressed that she would have no other opportunity to relieve the taste which had set her heart thumping wildly and would cause her breath to hitch in her chest. The time in which she knew feelings of love and adoration was much too short for her liking and she wished it could have extended to the rest of her life. Hopefully to the stage where they could wed and she could bear him a brood of adorable children.

Sayumi hated her background with immense animosity. If only she had been the daughter of a common folk family. Then maybe she would have stood a chance with him. Despite already having another woman occupy the space in his heart, she wanted to at least be given the opportunity to make him see that there were others willing to replace the woman whom he could never possess.

Stopping herself before her thoughts wandered even further away from the present and reality, Sayumi shook her head and bit on her lower lip. She felt the exact same pain which shot through her bleeding lip jab at her heart. Increasing her grip on the knife, Sayumi willed herself to stop daydreaming about a life she could never have. It was not lined up in her destiny to lead an uneventful and simple life and it would never be. Not in this life anyway.

Raising the dagger in her clammy hands covered in cold sweat, she aimed it directly above Gaki's heart where she knew a well-aimmed stab would prove fatal. "Everything will end if you do this. " Sayumi repeated this in her mind as she tried to convince herself to go through with the act.

Unfortunately, the older princess of Mitakuto didn’t believe in any of it. Although she didn't admit her fears in front of her little sister, she knew they were taking a gamble. It wasn't for sure that the generals would give back control of the army to Jun. Neither was it a done deal that the ministers would obey the crown prince's commands and support the royal family wholeheartedly. If their plans fell through, then all she would have accomplished in the end was destroy Sukonbu by eliminating one of their mostworthy knights. Moreover, she would hurt Ai in the process. How could she be that cruel? By all accounts, the future queen had treated her well and even saw her as a confidant.

Sayumi didn't want to do this anymore. She didn't want to pretend to be someone she wasn't. She didn't want to lie about her handicap nor did she want to kill the man she loved over a fate she knew could not be reversed. Mikakuto was doomed. It was only a matter of time.

The constant stress build up by the responsibilities and duties she had towards her country was getting to be too much for her and in a moment of weakness, Sayumi found herself spiraling into helplessness and despair. Catching a glimpse of her reflection in the shiny blade, she stared at it, entranced as if the being in the metal section of the weapon was calling out to her. Turning the tip towards herself, Sayumi squeezed her eyes shut and plunged it at her heart...

-----

"Ah!"

Ai yelped out in surprise when someone came charging down the stairs, stomping so hard on each step that the wooden slates would have broken through if they weren't as hardy as they were. The man coming in the opposite direction straight in her path would have collided into her head on if Ai hadn't dodged and backed up against the wall in time. Recognizing the person instantly when he brushed past her without halting, Ai called out.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

However, her cries were ignored as Kamei continued on his way, his eyes dark and his mouth set in a grim line. In his rush to exit this part of the castle, he jumped down the steps two at a time and practically sprinted off at top speed when he reached the bottom.

Watching his retreating back, Ai cocked her head to the side in confusion. Why was Kamei acting in such a strange manner? He did not greet her properly like how a knight should upon seeing his future queen. And he had ignored her when she had called out to him.

In normal circumstances, Kamei was a friendly guy and would crack jokes at the most random moments. They weren't always funny but it usually served its purpose. Which was to lighten the mood in a room where the atmosphere had gotten too heavy.

Judging from the direction he had come from, Ai deduced that he could only have been to Niigaki's room as it was the only chamber on this level. The tower was designed and structured such that each storey housed a single quarter to provide every higher ranked warrior his own space and hence privacy.

What could have occurred for the usually mild Kamei to react like this truly baffled Ai. Deciding to leave that matter aside for now, Ai regathered the material of her flowing long dress and continued her ascent towards her intended destination.

-----

It was barely twenty seconds but the short duration that she had spent gazing up into his warm brown eyes was enough for Sayumi to forget to breath. White spots formed in her vision and she would have most probably fainted from the lack of oxygen if her senses hadn't kicked in and reminded her to finally take in some air.

Lying flat on her back and gasping heavily with her face and lips a mere centimeter away from the handsome features of the person on top of her. Sayumi was mesmerized by his fringe which fell messily over his now focused eyes and the extreme concern that had worked itself into the worry lines on his forehead.

Greatly aware of his strong clasp on both her wrist and how their bodies were separated by just the thin fabric of her outfit, she shivered uncontrollably as he spoke, feeling his heated breath graze past her lips.

"What are you doing?"

With her body tense from the unbelievable proximity with a person of the opposite sex, Sayumi was lucky she was much too stunned to reply. If she did, her cover would be blown and her lie exposed. No one could discover that she had recovered her voice or they would be on their guard when she was around and speak less candidly in her presence.

His weight on her torso increased when he released his hold on her wrist to remove the knife in her hand. After he had extracted the dangerous weapon from her limp fingers, he eased back onto the mattress beside her, not speaking again.

When her breathing became regulated and the flush on her cheeks subsided, he felt it had been enough time for her to calm down. Watching her lips intently, he waited to read her answers in reply to the questions he was about to enquire.

"Why do you want to take your own life? Did something happen?"

Tears immediately formed in her eyes and in a matter of seconds, they began to fall, sliding down the side of her face and dripping onto the pillow under her head. Closing her eyes in a bid to prevent more tears from falling, Sayumi only succeeded in drenching her long lashes with the water droplets and causing them to glisten in the light emitted by the flickering candle flame.

Although he wasn't entirely sure what had happened to her, Niigaki felt the urge to console his savior. He knew she was the one who had found him and dressed his wound and in turn, he must repay her kind gesture. But this time, he felt something else stir within him. Something that was more than mere gratitude.   

Releasing his hold on the blade, he heard it hit the floor with a soft thud. Then with the same hand, he brushed at the ends of her eyes, wiping away the tears that marred her perfect features.

"Don't cry. I don't want to see you sad."

His words shocked Sayumi and she reopened her eyes after hearing the statement. His face was blurred by her tears but somehow she could feel his intense gaze searching her own. In that instant, Sayumi forgot about her worries. All she could see was the man she liked right in front of her.

Bringing her hands up and interlacing her fingers behind his neck, she pulled him nearer, angling her head so that she could kiss his lips. Could it be that her affections weren't totally one-sided? And that the suave and handsome knight too felt something for her?

I don't care about the reason for your concern. I want to be with you. Even if I'm just Ai's replacement.

On Niigaki's part, he was frozen for a second, unable to process that the woman beneath him was running her fingers through his hair and kissing him with a desire burning with such passion that it matched the temperature of his still feverish body.

When his brain registered what Sayumi was doing, he stiffened as he prepared to push her away. Yet he couldn't convert that thought into action when he realized that she hadn't stopped crying and was obviously trying to escape from a pain that was tormenting her emotionally. Thankfully that while he was engaged in the mental battle of whether to reject her advances, Sayumi ceased her desperate kisses and settled into a fitful sleep.

Her arms wound unyieldingly around him although she had shifted and was currently lying on her side with her head against his chest. Not wanting to wake her from the rest that she clearly needed, Niigaki allowed her to snuggle close to him. When his eyelids began to grow heavy from the lingering ailment, he too fell asleep, his arm subconsciously tightening protectively around the maiden in his embrace.

-----

“This can't be real."

The door wasn't fully shut and a gap in between the frame and the door permitted the figure standing outside an unnblocked view into Niigaki's chamber. Although the candle in the corner had burnt nearly to its end, it provided sufficient illumination for Ai to see that there was someone else on the bed beside Gaki. 

The shocking revolation of her true love being with another was too much to take and Ai's head spun as she swayed pecariously from side to side. When her kneels at last gave way and buckled from underneath her, she crashed to the floor in a daze, unable to believe the scene that she had stumbled upon.

In her mind's eye, flashes of the happy past she had spent with Gaki appeared interspersed by the image of him in bed with Sayumi. The flood of memories both good and bad assaulted her relentlessly, forcing her to remember how gentle he had been when they were together. Yet the man who claimed he would die for her without a second thought was presently enjoying himself with another woman. Her friend no less!

Furious at the betrayal by the people closest to her, Ai struggled back on her feet. Subsequently, she turned on her heel and descended the winding stairway. She was going to see Kusumi. The young crown prince was besotted with her and Ai knew he would accede to any of her request regardless of the implications. 

"You said you loved me...I won’t forgive you for lying."     

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story... [27/01 Midnight - Chapter 5]
« Reply #637 on: January 27, 2010, 10:57:45 AM »
Oh god, you managed to piss off Ai (kowaii~BTW) and begin a budding Gakshige. I can't decide whether I'm mad (and a little scared of Ai) or happy at the rare pairing.  :shocked

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: January 27, 2010, 01:58:39 PM »
Damn! You broke up TakaGaki for GakiShige :angry: But Sayu is kinda cute here when she's fantasizing about a future with Gaki so I'll have to agree with this pairing, albeit reluctantly XD

Angry Ai is scary indeed :shocked Wonder what she's gonna do now?

Why is Kamei in a hurry anyway? :?

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #639 on: January 27, 2010, 02:56:22 PM »
"You said you loved me...I won’t forgive you for lying."     
:cry: :(

i still hoping to see will gakisan snatch but aichan BUT gakishige appear! :angry:
tell me you not turning aichan into a bad person.. :banghead:
why do u have to break up TakaGaki :angry:
but now, we will see AiKoha? it's also  :wub:
yet! tell me you not turning aichan into a bad person (<-repeating this again..XD)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way