JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236731 times)

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: More Than One Story... [27/01 Midnight - Chapter 5]
« Reply #640 on: January 27, 2010, 07:07:52 PM »
Poor Bunny.  :cry:
Divided between her responsibilities for her country and her emotions for the Bean in Shinning Armor.  :lol:
You actually scared me for a moment when Sayu was about to stab herself.

I wonder what AiButt-hime is planning to do to GakiShige.
I gotta admit, angry Ai is kinda hawt. Scary, but still hawt.  :twisted:

Is it bad that I'm liking the drama?  :roll:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #641 on: January 29, 2010, 03:29:54 AM »
Yay!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: i started reading ur Midnight Fic again! i forgot about this cos of ur other fic GA  :farofflook:

i forgot how good this fic too, baka me!  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

i read all the chapters again and i was like  :nya: :nya: :nya: Gaki here is such a noble knight!  :wriggly:

Im a TakaGaki fan  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: but i also like pair GakiShige  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

when i read that Koharu was the prince, i was like  :grr: :grr: :grr: Ai-chan is way too older for him.....and i cant bring my self to imagine the two being a couple and all..... :on spit:

and a jealous Ai-chan is scary  :on freeze: :on freeze: :on freeze:

i want some love triangle here, common author-san....te-hee  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :new

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #642 on: January 29, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
wha!  thoughts of marriage, children, a life time together....that must have been some kiss! XD
double wha!  Niigaki feels something too!  Wow!  it really was some kiss!  

on a rewind side note here:

Sayumi didn't want to do this anymore. She didn't want to pretend to be someone she wasn't. She didn't want to lie about her handicap nor did she want to kill the man she loved over a fate she knew could not be reversed.

You hear that Hammy san?  She doesn't want to do it so don't make her!
Turning the tip towards herself, Sayumi squeezed her eyes shut and plunged it at her heart...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
.....wait...ah?  
Why must you scare us so  :mon ko:

and good god...Niigaki's chamber really needs a lock.  First my poor Eric walks in on them and then Ai!!  I don't know who to feel more sorry for!  (well logically it would be Ai but I'm bias in a turtle way XD)

I'm so excited and scared of what Ai chan will do next!  

I so don't want her to get together with Kusumi  :mon heh: It would be so much more  :on bleed: if she got together with Eric for revenge!  lol I'm evilly trying to sway your will XD

----------------------

oh btw...did I ever post this?

I was rewatching the play the other day and obviously it made me think of a certain baby we all love XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2010, 03:15:50 PM »
Raising the dagger in her clammy hands covered in cold sweat, she aimed it directly above Gaki's heart where she knew a well-aimmed stab would prove fatal
:scared:

Turning the tip towards herself, Sayumi squeezed her eyes shut and plunged it at her heart...
OMG!!!   :mon freeze:  :panic:  :fainted:

Greatly aware of his strong clasp on both her wrist and how their bodies were separated by just the thin fabric of her outfit, she shivered uncontrollably as he spoke, feeling his heated breath graze past her lips.
:mon blood:

Something that was more than mere gratitude.
:O

I don't care about the reason for your concern. I want to be with you. Even if I'm just Ai's replacement.
:(

Thankfully that while he was engaged in the mental battle of whether to reject her advances, Sayumi ceased her desperate kisses and settled into a fitful sleep.
Ehh.?.  :D

his arm subconsciously tightening protectively around the maiden in his embrace.
What if someone comes in  :shocked

it provided sufficient illumination for Ai to see that there was someone else on the bed beside Gaki. 
:panic:

"You said you loved me...I won’t forgive you for lying."
:mon scare:

I love how you write things, very detailed  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...
« Reply #644 on: February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 AM »
TanaShige :heart: OPV. Enjoy :)

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BSfNVdcTLM[/noembed]

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[24/02 TanaShige Surprise!]
« Reply #645 on: February 24, 2010, 11:55:53 AM »
:heart: :heart: :heart: your OPV!!!

You just made my long day worth every second with TanaShige :wub: Now I can't wipe the grin off my face :lol:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #646 on: February 24, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »
The TanaShige mention made me  :on woohoo:

After watching the vid I'm going double  :mon squee: and  :mon fyeah: especially the holding hands part  :inlove:  :wub:  :nya:

TanaShige needs more love, they're awesome. Thank you for the vid (nice choice of song)  :twothumbs

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #647 on: February 25, 2010, 12:52:57 PM »
Ah that was great Hammy san!

I especially love how it started to feel all dramatic when the music started to pick up!   :wub:

Now to watch it again!   :mon fyeah:

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #648 on: February 28, 2010, 05:59:55 AM »
You just gave me an idea Hammy. XD (And thanks to you, I love Koda Kumi's slow songs. <3)

Anyway, the OPV is amazing, I like how you added the English translations to the video. :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #649 on: February 28, 2010, 04:46:09 PM »
HAMMY! I wanna cry already..... i was writing the comment for all the story i have read and pop! It was gone! MY GOD!  :cry:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #650 on: February 28, 2010, 06:28:44 PM »
 :cry: Let's do this again...

Are you Ready? <- With tears in my eyes

It's kinda brief.. I'm sorry <- Choking

Here i go!  :on speedy:

1.Unlock My Heart

*Throws Durian shells at whoever that was shouting at the 3 of them!* :(

I thought the "R" was Reina too at first... but then...

Risa and Eri couldn't have been scrawny kid.... sooo.... XD

“No wait, I am already hurt!”

“Ow! You hit me, who is the one without manners now?”
- Gaki-san!?  :OMG:

How long ago was it that she had seen anything beautiful? The only life she knew was one filled with demanding work and harsh treatment.
- I so wanna hug her can... :( <- broken english is coming out!

Who said doors were the only way out.
- LOL~ KAME!! XD TMNT!!  :tmnt:

But anyway... we never knew the end.. ~ XD

but.... *THROWS HULK at the man that got REINA!* GO AWAY!

2:Last Thing On My Mind
Gaki-san!?  :mon scare: 1 Dead Risa... (and counting......) :(

3: Never My Intention - Was this one of the reason i heard from somewhere about something to do with Yellow cabs that is scary? OR was it from Guardian Angel? it's the same yellow cab right?! LOL~

I got a little worried when Eri thought of the possibility of Gaki-san being in the accident...AND a story being a story.... It has to be her~ LOL.. So naturally.. the next question is *point to above* is the "Dead Risa counter" going up again!?

Here comes the emotion shows it all comment~ <- lazy

Accident scene:   :mon whimper:

Purse: :mon scare:

Risa at curb:  :mon exhaust:

Ai/Risa:  :mon innocent:

It was never my intention, but I fell in love with you, Niigaki Risa.
- :mon hanky:

DONE-ED! Next!

4.  Room in My Heart [Sakura Mankai Edition]
- I think i read this in my lurker days XD It's cute with all the emotion in the story for the texting~

Why, why, WHY? How could Gaki-san be earlier? It’s not fair! :tantrum: Where are you anyway?
- KAME getting stuck on the turtle shell, unable to flip back came into my mind! XD

Except for the fact that she had an adverse allergy to pollen, which required her to wear a mask and carry medication around faithfully.
Is this true? If not...I think i might have gotten the idea from here that i had wrote about my Risa back at my fic being alleged to pollen too... o.O

Fill the room in my heart soon, Gaki-san. Don’t let me forget how much I love you.
- It's Ai-chan turn now!  :mon hanky:

5. Touch Me [Egao Yes Nude Edition]
- I was  :? at first until i realized you were talking about the PV~ So i went to check out the PV too XD but didn't manage to catch it.. It was Risa's hand??

6. Priceless Gift

You could show me the place and tell me all about the rollercoaster...or was it the cinema, that you were gushing about on Music Fighter.
- Ohh... I remembered that.. LOL~

"If only the one I liked was you Gaki-san."
:( Sayu wasn't given enough attention by Eri while Gaki-san is giving so much to Ai-chan but she doesn't notice it..  :mon hanky:

"If we're still unattached by the time we're 30, would you be my girlfriend Gaki-san?"
LOL... I had this agreement with 2 of my best friends... :)

7. Prince Charming:  Yes~ I have noticed that Gaki-san is really boyishly handsome in the musical.. and she manage to pull it off nicely as well! XD Gaki-san was my first fav since the time i watch her and her "chan pon chan" but later on.. Eri manage to catch up a little when i watch the GakiKame theater... and recently.. here pops by Ai-chan! But Prince Gaki image is still the best~ XD

“Stop having that expression on your face. Or I might find it hard to resist how cute you look.”
- *faints*

But i have to say this.. in the musical... Gaki-san look really great.. but about Ai-chan in it..... It's a little weird.. i don't know why..maybe it's her hair or something.. LOL~

8. Fairytale

And so I knew, my one and only love, my queen, her name was Ai.
- "爱"妃 XD

Do I love you because you are beautiful or are you beautiful because I love you?
- ever so often, i do ask myself something like this too.. lol... plus some other weird questions... my poor friends... LOL~

OK~! That's all for today.. even though I've read all the way up to Moon Crying already... - Guardian Angel and Midnight..  but...the bed is calling me... and i'm on duty tml... NIGHT!

ps:phew! Lucky i select all and copied before i post.. It was gone again.. cause it auto log out! HENG! <- XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Moon Crying

@rnd: That makes the both of us. I like selfish Ai too. Urm, no? What’s D&D? :?

@Sukoshi-chan: At least it’s not a cab this time  :D

@kR: Did you read it in the end? Ahhh, I see you did. *tries to patch kR’s heart back with tape* :)

@Sticky: *Gasps* Who told you that? The % of my characters living is still higher than them being dead. Yup, the infamous Futarigoto. I have always found the relationship between these 2 very fascinating. And I still do. :wub:

@Hart: But I do keep them alive. Why do I get this reputation of killing characters off? I thought most authors do it XD

@Treykun: Oh no no. I don’t like my readers being sad. But if they get this way after reading my fic and it’s a sad one, then I feel glad that I managed to put the intended message across. Could I pass you some tissue? :)

@BS: I was thinking more of a lorry driver. But it’s up to you readers to slot whatever you want that baddie man to be driving  :P

Midnight 5

@rnd: AI isn’t that scary yet. So I think you can put off the being afraid of her part till later

@BS: Kamei “saw” something that’s why she is running away. This will be revealed in the next chapter

@AA: Can I call you this alwaysYou? It’s easier to type :P You like AiKoha? YES!! I was hoping that at least one person approves of this rather strange pairing

@Hart: Aibutt-hime? :lol: Scary Ai IS hawt huh? But then again, when is she not hawt. I’m happy you like the drama. It’s not too much is it? *worried*

@ayase: I hope you dear readers don’t mind me shortening your name. It’s easier to type shorter names ^^; The age gap between Ai and Koha is a little big the reason behind it was explained. Besides, they might not end up together. But who knows until I’ve written the ending

@Sukoshi-chan: Perhaps people in the past don’t like to lock their doors?  Oh? You want a AiEri pairing? But that’s in Merry Go Round :D EHHHH?!?! Where is that screencap from?

@kR: I love how you reply to my fics too . All the cute emoticons which fit so well

TanaShige OPV

@BS: Wow, you liked this that much huh? I’m really delighted.

@pretend-san: YAY! Another reader who likes the OPV. I was afraid it wasn’t good enough

@Sukoshi-chan: My vids can’t compare to yours. I wish you weren’t so busy. Then we would get to see more of your creations ^^

@Hotaru-chan: An idea? Should I be excited about this?

@Sticky: Wah, I didn’t expect you to rewrite the comments. Arigatou!! I really appreciate it! *sniff*

XD I never heard you speak broken English when we met. Do you? How many dead Risas have you counted so far? Yup, that was Risa’s hand lying on Ai’s body. I checked and double checked to make sure. I even slow-mo-ed the PV to see :D

When are you reading the rest? ;)

-----

Broken – Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai Edition

"It's over! Yay!"

I was the first on my feet as I clapped ecstatically to announce the smooth completion of our 42th single. I was happy that the PV shooting was over as it meant I could at last head home for some well-deserved rest. I had to attend the early morning filming for a variety program the next day and I could really use all the sleep I could get.

Although this was part of the reason why I was so excited, the greater part of that enthusiasm stemmed from my anticipation of what I knew would happen next...

-----

"We actually ended early."

"Yep! Let's go for a snack later."

You gushed excitedly, pointing to one of the entrances at the far end of the building where the set had been built.

"There? You wanna go there?"

"Yes?"

Your gaze was filled with bewilderment as you replied, the innocence shining in your eyes so apparent that I was momentarily entranced. Remembering that we were supposed to keep you distracted while the others prepared the cake, I tore my sight from the windows to your kind and beautiful soul and tried to continue the conversation.

"That’s the exit. You wanna leave without changing out of the costume?"

The sudden realization that we were all still dressed in the red and white outfits made you laugh sheepishly. Proceeding to cling onto me as you neared ever so slightly, I suspect you might have leaned completely into my side if not for the shout of happy birthday that someone had suddenly yelled out.

Why have I started to notice how sweet you can be?

-----

I trekked up the stairs carefully, all the while mindful to not let the cake I was holding slip from my hands. It was unique, the only one in the whole of Japan. A masterpiece that had to be preordered in advance to ensure its availability.

From the strawberry flavor, to the toppings and even the design painted on it, every single detail was carefully thought out. As I stared down at the picture of the smiling turtle at the corner of the cake, the memories from two weeks ago surfaced in my mind.

~Flashback~

"Want to have dinner after this?"

Posing the question to the young woman sharing my dresser, I waited for her answer as I watched her pat at the thin sheen of sweat covering her neck, a result of another one of our incredibly intensive dance rehearsals.

"Today? I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one."

"You have plans?"

Standing up and turning away with the pretext of changing out of my own sweat drenched T-shirt, I successfully hid my disappointed expression from you.

"I'm going to order Kame's birthday cake."

~End of Flashback~

How could I forget that day? Or the single moment which shattered my heart. You had chosen Eri over me.

Up till now, the staff prepared all of the cakes presented during work hours. Although you had appeared at my door in the last minutes of my previous birthday, you have never personally designed a cake for me before.

Despite knowing that the effort you put into rushing to my house so late in the night was far superior to a special cake, I could not help but feel jealous that she was almost as important as I was in your heart.

I used to be the only one you saw. Will this remain the same forever?

-----

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Jun Jun shouted at the top of her lungs and the cake was brought up to the stage where all the members crowded around me to sing the birthday song.

There were so many candles on the cake, multicolored and crowned with burning flames of amber. I was delighted that everyone took the trouble to plan this for me. But what made me shiver with pure joy was feeling your hand on my lower back. The warmth emitted tingled up and down my spine and I could feel my cheeks heat up with the blush that had crept up upon them. 

Blowing hard at the lighted candles, I tried to conceal my redden face by covering them with my palms. I'm certain no one noticed how I kept glancing at the ravishing woman on my right. Even if they did, I guess I could use the camera being there as an excuse for my actions.

"I'm so happy. Thanks you guys! I won't forget this and I don't know what to say."

"That's not surprising. You can be rather oblivious."

The retort didn't come from you, who were well known for tsukkomi-ing me. I was pretty shocked that it was my best friend who had remarked the somewhat cutting comment. Deciding to shrug off the slight bitterness that I had detected, I laughed in response to what could also be interpreted as a poison-tongued joke. Thankfully, you noticed the awkwardness and joined me in easing the tension. Once again, you had come to my rescue and I smiled gratefully at you.

Why do I feel so secure and protected whenever you are around?

--

I was slow, too slow to react when I saw how she had hugged you first. Although I too had snaked my arm around you briefly after she did, I knew that only her embrace mattered. It was too obvious, maybe not to the others, but it was crystal clear to me. The way you behaved when she was near, the shy manner you looked whenever she caught your eye, and the special laugh that only sounded when she made a funny joke.

How many years have it been since I've openly confessed my affections for you. Seven? Maybe more. Why aren't I the recipient of all your special traits? Will I ever be the one?

As I watched you steal another glimpse at her, I swallowed hard and closed my eyes, mentally willing for the tears that were threatening to fall to disappear.

I've broken down, I've become undone. This will be the last time I cry for you.   

-----

This wasn't what really happened during the making of. It's more what my imagination dreamed up ^^;
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:49:10 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
@Hammy:  The screenie is from the subbed version of ojigi (the first one).  It was so random XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A kame fic!  A kame fic!!  :gmon twirl:  hehe I say that as if it were rare XD  in my heart there's just never enough!  *does a little turtle dance...which really doesn't involve much movement at all*  :sweat:

OOo I think I see SayuEri!!   :hehehe:
----------------
wait....what's this now?  GakiKame?? :O   but but!  my Kameshige!  Sayu~~  come back~  :pleeease:
----------------
Ai chan?!  You aren't Sayu!  :O  Ai chan has a thing for Kamei in this one too?  :shock:  ....more competition!  *reads flashback*  ooo TakaGaki :wub: ...but sad TakaGaki  :cry:  must be heart breaking to be carrying that cake!   :farofflook:
----------------
drats....Eri has feelings for Gaki san!   :shock: ....and Sayu?  Well now, that's better XD
----------------
awww poor Sayu  :cry:  Some part of me likes to think the last part was of Reina XD  If I can't have my Kameshige might as well add more to the mix for good measure  :lol:

lol I'm so Kameshige centric tonight....or is that every night?  XD
anyways thanks for the awesome Eri bday fic!  It may be bitter sweet but it's still all sorts of  :wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Sigh some happiness are, unfortunately, at the expenses of another, though unknowingly :smhid

I'm guessing this is a GakiKame story? Oh well, Ai & Sayu should get together then since Sayu really adores Ai irl, judging from her blog entries :lol:

Offline SteelReality

• My mind tells me to give up; my heart won't let me
@Broken – Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai Edition

GAKIKAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! *high off strawberries and honey*

*heart* i had to watch the making of just to make sure make sure make sure (plus look at the whole gakikame interaction) it was gakikame (even though you said it was your imagination). Heh, ouch for the others though. More pweez?

P.S. I ish a new commenter. I...think I've read all of the stories within here. Heh, bad me for not commentin on all of them though, even if i like a mass majority of them.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
New OPV! It's KameMame this time.

I hope it works. YT seems to be acting up for me recently

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[19/04 KameMame OPV]
« Reply #656 on: April 19, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »
I couldn't help but lol'd at the beginning of the vidz when the turtle plod across the scene. Where did you get that footage? XD

But other than that, it is a beautiful video even though I'm really really not a big fan of the GakiKame pairing :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #657 on: April 22, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »
Hammy~san~~  *hug hug*   :k-inlove:

yay!! new O P V~!!!   :mon star:

Hmm I think I've seen the turtle scene before!  I just can't remember from where....I'm thinking K-MV? TW-MV?  :mon dunno: but anyways I love the opening XD

Love the song too!  The lyrics and all the scenes go so well!

This is definitely one of my favourite GakiKame OPVs!  if not my most favourite ever  :shy2:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #658 on: April 22, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
XD I love love love love the turtle at the start~~~ Look like the turtle i use to have (they all look the same... so.....anyway...) It's soooo cute...feel like getting one all over again... but they stink sometime.. :( and when they grow up.. they have long nails and they will scratch me! I wish they will stay mini forever.. :( <- unrelated mumbling..  :P

But anyway... Great video~ Haha.. GakiKame is just cute~ XD

ps. Whats YT? o.O?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 10:16:33 AM by amEthystx »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[04/05 Can You Hear Me ~ Part 1]
« Reply #659 on: May 04, 2010, 10:42:24 AM »
Broken – Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai Edition

@Sukoshi-chan: EHHH?!?! There's a subbed ver of the first Ojigi? Doko? I only knew about the existence of the 2nd one. Can I see your turtle dance? :D Oh right, why did I include Reina too? Hammy baka!

@BS: It's not purely a KameMame story. It's a 56kkies = 07 fic XD

@SteelReality: Aww you like my stories? That's good enough for me. I'm always worried that what I write isn't good enough. And more strawberries and honey for you, cuz you are a KameMame fan :)

KameMame OPV

@BS: It's from a Korean PV. I don't know the name though cuz I can't read Korean XD

@Sukoshi-chan: Korean. And you're my fav OPV maker. Unfortunately you seem to have disappeared recently. Busy busy?

@Sticky: I know! Turtles can be a little stinky cuz I had them before too. But I never had a problem with the nails? So are you really gonna get the tiny little kames? :) YT = youtube

-----

Thanks so much to FaqU for giving me the idea to base the fic on. This fic is possible only cuz of you :oops:

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 1

“Due to the offender being a minor, she will be sentenced to 20 weeks of volunteer service at a home decided on by the court. During this period, she should be committed to carrying out duties determined by the governor of the home and the court will regularly acquire feedback about her behavior.”

The verdict by the solemn faced judge proceeding over the case at the juvenile court was directed at me for I had been caught shoplifting at the mall. I wasn't in urgent need for that stupid can of hairspray and despite my very normal life, 748 yen was still an amount I could comfortably afford.

I don't know what was going through my mind when I slipped that canister into my bag. Rebelliousness? Greed? Or pure stupidity? Till this day I am not certain about the cause behind my foolish act. Nevertheless, it was one deed which I would be forever thankful for...

-----

Date: 8 April 200X
Time: 09:30
Weather: Cloudy with a bit of sun
Mood: Cheery

The melodious chirping of birds perched somewhere on the trees floated into my ears and I could detect the faint scent of flowers blooming. It's strange that I had never noticed all these subtle signs of the season changing before these few weeks.

The only thing I remember from my life prior to this was how angry I would feel every single day. And all the pent up frustration I had against the world which seemed as though it was out to get me every chance it got. Life before I met you wasn’t as smooth as I would have liked. Yet, I wouldn't change how I had lived it for it was precisely this life which let me meet you.

~Flashback~

Date: 2 January 200X
Time: 10:00
Weather: Light drizzle
Mood: Peeved

"Hello Reina, how are you today?"

The lady in charge of the recuperation home was a pudgy middle age woman. Her hair was short and curly with streaks of grey. Somehow she reminded me of a skunk. That being said, at least her tone of voice and the manner by which she spoke wasn't annoying. In fact, she somehow made me feel a little more at ease as she showed me the way to the room where I would begin the first day of my 20 weeks of community service.

"This resident is a young woman like yourself and I'm hoping your close ages will help bring her out of the wall which she had built around herself. Please try to assist her in any way you can."

I nodded stiffly as I watched Toda-san walk away. After I could no longer see a clear view of her retreating back, I rapped twice on the wooden door and swung it open.

My first image of you was your dyed brown hair which ended somewhere above your shoulders. I couldn't see your face as you were staring out the window.

"Um, hello? My name is Reina. Feel free to ask if you need anything. I'll be here with you for the next 20 weeks."

"...."

You didn’t acknowledge my presence nor did you turn back to look at me. Indignant and displeased with the sort of treatment I was being subjected to after making an effort to speak nicely, I tugged at the handle of your wheelchair with the intention of forcing you to face me.

The chair spun around with much more force that I had anticipated and since you hadn't expected this series of events, you lost your balance and fell onto the floor with a thud. Shocked at what I had so callously done, I scrambled to pick you up.

"Oh sh**! I didn't mean to make you fall!"

While struggling to help you back onto the chair, I realized that you couldn't move your legs. After a lot of huffing and puffing, I at last managed to get you seated. I proceeded to dust off your outfit at the parts where dirt had attached and I mentally reprimanded myself for being such a dickhead. Why am I always losing my temper so easily?

"I guess I'm… sorry?"

Not daring to look at your face immediately after what I had done, I raised my head hesitantly. It was in this instant when it happened. Time stopped as the world gradually stopped spinning. My breathe grew shallow and the area around my chest became increasingly constricted. I suspect my heart even stopped beating for a few seconds.

Your eyes were so large and they held this immense amount of emotion. Most of which I deduced was a sense of loss and despair. Your nose was perfectly shaped and your lips, god, I never thought that a person of the same sex would have this effect on me.

I had an incredibly strong urge to press my mouth against yours and it took every ounce of my willpower to not turn that desire into action. I don't how long I spent just standing there gawking at you but I was only jolted out of being completely mesmerized when you tapped me lightly on the arm.

Who are you?

You didn't make that query through a sentence but instead used your hands and fingers to ask the question. It was only then when I realized that not only were you confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life, you had also lost your ability to hear. And this was why you needed someone around to aid you at all times.   

In the period thereafter, I spent all of my waking hours with you. The duration I lingered in the home greatly exceeded the required number of hours I had to fulfill. Nonetheless, I didn’t mind it one bit. I liked being with you, sitting there watching you as you read a book quietly or silently observing your adorable appearance when you dozed off.

Little by little, I found out that you were involved in an automobile accident which had claimed the life of someone important. I learnt that you were studying performance arts and you had hoped to join a dance troop upon graduation. I also noted that you have never had any visitors in the entire duration of staying at the home.

Your past was a mystery to me, one which I wanted to unravel. However I wasn’t going to probe if you didn’t feel comfortable telling me. Whatever had occurred in the past wasn't vital since I like you for what you are now. And loving you forever was the only thing I wanted to do.

~End of Flashback~

----- 

Date: 8 April 200X
Time: 15:30
Weather: Clear with clouds
Mood: Nervous

It's a beautiful day isn't it?

Forming the words swiftly with my hands, I gestured to you and you smiled in reply, affirming that it was indeed a gorgeous day. The endless nights where I had locked myself up in my room to studiously memorize sign language had paid off and there was no longer any communication barrier between us.

The weather was pleasant with the sun shining through the thick layer of fluffy clouds. It wasn't overly warm and a slight breeze blew across the garden every few minutes. The wind caught the ends of your hair and as you leaned back and closed your eyes to thoroughly enjoy the experience of feeling the sun's rays on your face, I took the opportunity to etch in my mind every detail of your wonderful features. I could just watch you all day and never get bored. I guess I've been too deeply afflicted by this illness called love.

Can you hear me when I say I have never been happier or even known what happiness was until you came into my life?
Can you hear me and understand that I am willing to be by your side even after these 20 weeks?
Can you hear me repeating the words I love you countless times within both my heart and mind?

It shall be today, I declared softly as I punched one fist into my other palm. I shall admit my affection for you right here and now before I lose the nerve to do so. From my position of sitting cross legged on the grass, I stood up and began strolling towards you. The park was empty and no one would be able to witness our impending interaction. This was exactly what I wanted, that there wouldn't be anyone around to interrupt my heartfelt confession.

I...

I had just started on my message when two figures approached from the distance. They seemed to be headed our way and before long, they did come to a halt a few meters away. The taller of them fell onto the grass on her knees and began to sob, bringing her hands up to cover her tear streaked face.

When she was near enough for you to recognize her identity, your expression was one of disbelief. Maneuvering the wheelchair closer to the pair of strangers, you cupped your hands over the fallen person’s and pulled your entwined limbs near to your chest. In response, she laid her head on your lap as she continued weeping. It was a heartbreaking scene and although I was touched by your reunion, I was miffed that she had spoiled my plan. 

In my mind, I was going crazy wondering about your relationship with her. I was also devastated that I wasn’t the one you were cradling in your arms. In spite of wanting to run up and tear you two apart, I couldn't bring myself to really execute such a cruel act.

Forcing myself to look away from how tightly you were huddled together, I chose to focus on the woman standing behind us. She too had large doe like eyes and was blessed with a youthful and attractive face. Staring into her eyes, we connected. I could tell she nursed a strong devotion for her companion. And I was convinced that like me, she would do anything to protect her, just like how I had secretly sworn to keep you safe from harm.

Minutes ticked past and the person clinging to you finally lifted her head to gaze at you with honey brown eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me Kame? I would have flown back straight away if I had known..." 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 12:22:42 PM by lil_hamz »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu