JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236751 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: More Than One Story...[04/05 Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 1]
« Reply #660 on: May 04, 2010, 11:36:52 AM »
This is good so far, but I can't help but laugh at how poor Eri is always blind or deaf or wheelchair bound in Tanakame fiction. Doesn't make this any less good, so moar I say! Moar!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #661 on: May 04, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »
Hmmmm... I wun wanna get a kame.. a baby kame is super cute..but when they become of age..is just damn scary and uncute..and they will attempt to bite off your fingers too...!! :( If they have a dwarf turtle or something.. i might consider... I wan a meow meow :(

LOL~ I had Ai-chan in my mind right until the end... XD because.... I don't think Kame reads right? XD

Poor Kame....but it's interesting...........~ XD

So...i'm guessing the one that die is either Sayu or Jun2 (since i heard you........) LOL~ probably you wanna kill her off first.. can't be AI-chan right!? :(

Then we gonna have another ghost story.. :(

XD

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #662 on: May 04, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »
I was just thinking that Eri lost someone in her family in the accident, rather than making a connection with an MM member. But I do think it is Gaki crying and huddling up to Eri, feeling guilty about not having known about her accident earlier, and it is Aichan who is accompanying her.

So Eri can't hear...but has she also lost the ability to speak? Since she resorts to sign language to communicate. Or since she wouldn't be able to hear the response to her words she just uses sign language as a means of communication? It is a bit uneasy to see that Eri has lost the ability to use her legs (especially so since she was aspiring to become a dancer), AND lost her hearing abilities too. I'm holding out hope that she at least regains her ability to hear so she gets to hear what Reina's voice is like?

(And Gaki will learn from Eri what a difference Reina made for her. Yeah, sounds about right :D)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #663 on: May 04, 2010, 07:22:02 PM »
Don't give me the credits girl!!!  You had the idea and you wrote it right??? I was just bouncing some surrounding bits and I am just so happy that my waiting has finally paid off  :lol:

My thoughts/assumptions:

Reina being an offender, rebellious is perfect for this theme you have going (I actually kinda figured she'll be used  ;))

I assume that Eri being unable to speak is also a mute hence the sign language and hand motions.  It would be interesting to read about how the accident has affect each of the aspects, being wheelchair bound, being mute and of course being deaf.  My guess of that individual that Eri held dear is an MM member but not in a romantic aspect yet a close friend.  My mind is heading in the direction of Eri being so solemn is due to a guilt trip that she decides to give herself, the lose of the friend who I believe is Sayu (because of your recent love for the bunny), died because of a mistake that was made on Eri's part.  For example, Eri was being reckless or something which indirectly caused the accident to happen.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #664 on: May 08, 2010, 04:42:55 PM »
Nevertheless, it was one deed which I would be forever thankful for...
Hmmm

My first image of you was your dyed brown hair which ended somewhere above your shoulders. I couldn't see your face as you were staring out the window.
Eri.?.  :w00t:

I tugged at the handle of your wheelchair with the intention of forcing you to face me
Eh!?  :shocked

While struggling to help you back onto the chair, I realized that you couldn't move your legs.
EHHHHHHHHH?!  :shocked  :shocked  :shocked

Your eyes were so large and they held this immense amount of emotion. Most of which I deduced was a sense of loss and despair. Your nose was perfectly shaped and your lips, god, I never thought that a person of the same sex would have this effect on me.
Yay!

It was only then when I realized that not only were you confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life, you had also lost your ability to hear.
JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz  :panic:

Can you hear me when I say I have never been happier or even known what happiness was until you came into my life?
Can you hear me and understand that I am willing to be by your side even after these 20 weeks?
Can you hear me repeating the words I love you countless times within both my heart and mind?
Can you hear my heart throbbing atm?  :D Jezzz, that's painful to read

"Why didn't you tell me Kame? I would have flown back straight away if I had known..." 
Risa.?. and Ai.?. Yay! TakaGaki  :grin:

*waits at a corner with a bowl of popcorn and a can of soda* munch~munch

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #665 on: May 09, 2010, 11:43:56 AM »
Ah gomen ne~  I have been disappearing again  :sweat:  I usually get super busy around April/May every year...if I'm not trying to get out of town that is XD

Maybe I'll make it up to you and actually finish one of my opvs...hopefully...erm...one day....*whistles and sneaks away*   :on crazygran:  but anyways how about I start with actually leaving a comment on the new fic first  :lol:

----------------------------

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 1

hmm...should the title worry me a little? ah...yup

juve...must be the Yankii or Gaki san...   :mon determined:
don't ask me why I think it's Gaki...well maybe because of Estrea and rndmnwierd  :mon ehh:

Your eyes were so large and they held this immense amount of emotion.

eyes?  Ai chan?
no wait...Eri?
dance? Ai chan? 
ah it's...Eri  :sweat:

It was only then when I realized that not only were you confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life, you had also lost your ability to hear.

OH MY HAM!   :mon scare:  Hammy san!  that's a new level of cruel :mon scare:  two-in-one or is that three-in-one?...did Eri also lose her will to talk?    :mon duh:

Little by little, I found out that you were involved in an automobile accident which had claimed the life of someone important.

and you already killed Gaki san?!  *gasp*  So so so wrong!!  the girl didn't even have a chance!  :mon wtf:  man...four-in-one whammy  :mon ko:

taller of the two?  Sayu  doe-like?! Ai chan?  honey brown eyes?  GAKI SAN!?
kame?! K A M E ? ! 

*gasp*  at the end it's Gaki san and Ai chan?!

omg...did you kill off S A Y U?!?!?!?!?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ugh Eririn  :pleeease:...and and possibly Sayu being....being.... :gmon tears:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

oh but wait!  I've been wrong with nearly everything else so far, maybe there's hope XD  I'll be taking back that last scream now :sweat:

lol it's funny how the only thing I know for sure in this story is the main character is Reina XD

In just one chapter, I'm already on the edge of my seat.  Can't wait to see how this plays out XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...[10/05 Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 2]
« Reply #666 on: May 10, 2010, 10:25:52 AM »
Happy birthday in advance FaqU :guitar: :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin:  :strawberry:
:onioncheer: :JD:

:ptam-shit: <-- Can you tell the reason for this emoticon?  XD

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 2

"Can we drop this?"

You asked, groaning slightly as you massaged your temples with your fingers. I knew that you were exhausted from not getting any proper rest from the moment you found out about Kamei-san's predicament. However, I wasn't going to let my emotions waver my resolute. I had to be firm or I would never succeed in getting you to return to the U.S  with me.

"You said you wanted to see her. Now that we have, it's time to leave."

Grabbing the phone from my purse, I flipped open the cover and hastily recalled the number that I had saved under the speed dial function. When I heard the voice of the sales and customer service operator sound on the other end of the line, I spoke as clearly as I could into the mouthpiece to ensure that none of the instructions I was about to relay was missed out.

"I need a pair of tickets on the first flight you have to Cleveland, Ohio."

"Please hold the line as I check the availability of possible flights."

Replying with an impatient "Umm." I tapped my fingers on my elbow as I waited for the confirmation.

"There is a flight leaving..."

Before I could obtain every word of the information I was hearing, the phone was snatched from my fingers and the gadget snapped shut.

"I'm not leaving."

Losing my temper at your inconsiderate act, I flared up and shouted agitatedly.

"You promised me that we would return to Cleveland. You said you just wanted to make sure she was fine. And she is! So why are you so adamant about staying?"

I was staring at your face but I could tell you were gripping your fists in tight balls in order to prevent your own temper from spilling over. Taking a deep breath, you controlled the volume of your voice as you answered.

"I know I broke my promise. And I'm sorry. But Kame can't hear. Neither can she walk. I would think that her current situation is far from being fine."

In the back of my mind, I knew I was acting selfishly. But I couldn't allow you to extend the length of your stay. I couldn't risk the chance of you skipping the final recital and not graduating after all the hard work you have put in. Assuming a more reasonable approach would work, I once again persuaded you to change your mind.

"We have to go back or we'll miss the recital. This is what we have been working towards for years. Please don't tell me you want to give it all up."

Unclenching your hands, you stepped up to me and pulled me into an embrace. I could feel the warmth of your arms encircling my torso but I could also sense your heart getting further and further away.

"Forgive me for backing out of the performance. You are more than capable of presenting a solo piece. I know you will mesmerize everyone from the judges to the people in the audience."

"But it's too late to change the compositions list now. I.."

I protested feebly, still clinging onto the last shred of hope that you would relent.

"I'm sure the professors will understand if you explain the reason."

By your tone of voice, I could tell that this conversation was over. You had made up your mind and I was in no position to alter it. I couldn't believe that you were forsaking me for someone who wasn't even a family member.

As you drew back from our hug, your hand rested on the small of my back for a longer time than necessary. Under normal circumstances I would have wondered about the reason behind your lingering touch. Except that I was presently too angry at your decision to think straight.

-----

It's time for your bath.

I conveyed swiftly prior to bending down and unfastening the locking mechanism of the wheelchair. Just as I was about to push you towards the room exit, I saw her enter. Her eyes were bloodshot and she looked weary. However I wasn't in the mood to care about why she was in such a state. All I wanted was to keep her away from you, to decrease the 
contact between you to a minimum.

Quickening my pace, I maneuvered you past her stationary form standing at the doorway and was about to make our way down the corridor when I felt pressure on my arm.

"Thanks for taking care of Kame. I can take it from here."

The words barely left her lips and it took less than a second for extreme rage to overtake my entire being. Up till now I had done a pretty good job of keeping my temper in check. Unfortunately, all that perseverance went down the drain when I lunged for her and landed my fist on her jaw.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO WALTZ IN SAYING YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF ERI WHEN IT HAS BEEN ME LOOKING AFTER HER ALL ALONG?!"

I'm not sure what had occurred in the moments proceeding that first punch as it was just a blurry mess thereafter. The sole memory I have of that late afternoon was being dragged kicking and screaming away from the crumpled form lying in the walkway.

-----

I didn't ask if you were alright as despite my inability to hear or move my legs, my eyesight was perfect fine. You had split and swollen lips, a bruise at your jaw area and an equally painful looking laceration above your eyebrow.

Toda-san had brought us a medical kit and some towels to clean up your wounds. Regardless of your claims of being able to attend to yourself, I insisted on helping you. It was the least I could do after how Reina behaved.

No one told me why she had attacked you but from the two years I had spent on lip reading, I could tell from the hushed whispers the contents of Reina's yelling.

"This isn't your fault. I was too presumptuous in dealing with Tanaka-san."

Tears welled up in my eyes when I realized what you were doing. You were trying to make me feel better, to let me know that I wasn't the cause of all this unhappiness. I understood your kind intention but it only made me feel worse.

It should have been me who died! I'm always bringing trouble to the people I care about.

"That's not true! Don't think like that. She wouldn't want you to think like that."

Your hands were cradling my face and your eyes searched mine. Refusing to break our gaze, you continued.

"Before you think I can read minds, I can't. You said that out loud. Stop hiding behind this imaginary impairment. You can hear, you can speak. And you definitely can walk. You only think you can't because of the guilt. But it's not your fault. What happened was an accident. One, which no one wanted to happen."

"No! NO! My entire existence is a sorry excuse. I should just die!"

I yanked on both wheels and rolled myself backwards. I had to escape from this place. I had to run away from facing you. Because seeing you reminded me of... her.

"Kame!"

You got up from sitting on the edge of my bed and sprang to stop me. Halfway across the room, you clutched onto your abdomen and fell to the floor.

"Gaki-san!"

As if forgetting that I was supposed to be paralyzed, I stumbled to your side before collapsing next to you.

"Are you alright?"

"For a scrawny kid, Tanaka-san sure packs a punch."

You joked to hide the fact that you were hurting but from the grimace on your face and how your breathing was in short, raspy gasps, I could tell your injuries ached.

"Why are you so good to me even after what I did?"

Burying my face in your chest, I cried out, letting the tears that I had locked away since the tragedy slide down my cheeks.

On that fateful night, I had insisted on driving home even though I had drank. My girlfriend tried to convince me to take a cab instead but I had declined, fully confident that I could handle my new sports car.

It was raining and the roads were wet and slippery. It didn't help that I was tipsy from the drinks. If only I had listened to her, then maybe she would still be alive.

I'll be good to you always because you are the person she loved.

-----

"Why do you have that silly grin on your face?"

I asked my companion. It was a question I had been mulling over ever since I revealed to her that I had purchased the tickets.

"Nothing."

The young lady who was older than me by two years said with fake nonchalance. Shrugging my shoulders, I would let the matter go for now. There would be nowhere for her to hide when I began my interrogated on the plane.

Turning back to where Eri and Tanaka-san were standing beyond the glass panel walls, I waved to them with the hand holding onto my passport and plane ticket as my other arm was preoccupied.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Tanaka-san will take good care of her.

I felt our intertwined  fingers being squeezed gently before I was led towards the departure gates. Stealing one last glance at Kame, I noticed that she was smiling in a way I only remember seeing when you were still around.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

"Thinking about how our future world renown cellist is going to torture me with her insane practice schedule when we get back."

Whacking at my arm, a tongue was stuck near my nose before its owner flashed me an incredible smile.

Unconsciously, a small grin tugged on my lips and I couldn't remove my gaze from that face even when a hint of blush started to form.

"Will our school's number one violinist stop looking at me like that? You're making me uncomfortable."

There was a pout accompanied by the shy shuffling of feet. I could feel my beam grow wider and this was when I became certain that I had indeed moved on.

We grew up together and I loved you for as long as I could remember. I couldn't let go even when you picked Kame, my friend from school. But I never told you how I felt, I would still protect you even if I wasn't the person you laid beside each night. That was until I met her.

She were so talented and different. She constantly awed me with her unique way of thinking. Even though we never actually confessed to each other, I believe the bond we shared was strong and would endure any trial or tribulation.

"I must be the luckiest student at CIM (Cleveland Institute of Music) cuz I have love."

"You have love? For music? Or your violin?"

She and I were almost the same height and this enabled me to level up to her large doe like eyes twinkling with innocence.

"The Ai I'm talking about is you silly."

Can you hear me saying these mushy things Sayumin? I bet you must be laughing your head off and thinking of how you can tease me.
If you can hear me, please know that you don't have to worry about Kame. She has found somebody who will take your place in caring for her.
And I too have finally someone who needs me as much as I need her.

-----

@rnd: For once Eri came out all healthy. I say this calls for a celebration! :D

@Sticky: A kitty? I prefer a puppy :P May I suggest the SPCA? The animals there really deserve a good home. You heard me say JJ? When?

@aussie: Eri's handicapped was all in her mind. She had recovered fully after the accident but she refused to believe she was fine because of her guilt. :cry:

@FaqU: You are really good at picking my brain. I think you got at least 80% of everything correct :shocked

@kR: I was hoping someone could guess from my description that it was Eri I was writing about. Can we share the popcorn? :P

@Sukoshi-chan: Where are you headed to this time? Oh no you don't! *throws gunny sack over you* You're staying put till  you finish those OPVs XD You didn't get everything it wrong. You guessed the part about Sayu being dead :lol:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:48:02 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #667 on: May 10, 2010, 12:28:14 PM »
Eri lived! Booze all around- oh wait. Too soon? Wow, that was a little asshole-ish :lol: :nervous :sweatdrop: Anyway, any happy ending is a good happy ending.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #668 on: May 10, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »
It's over?  :shocked   :shocked   :shocked   :panic:   :panic:  :panic: 
XD

Another masterpiece from the 'Murderer'  :P  It's a happy ending but there's still one left dead lol

:heart: it 

Can we share the popcorn? :P
*shoves all popcorn inside mouth* What popcorn?  :huhuh lol

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #669 on: May 11, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »
ARIGATOU!!!!  :kneelbow:

Used enough emoticons???? But hell yeah for that Jackson Daniels!!!!! and yes I know exactly what that emoticon means and the reason behind it...unfortunately they haven't left me   :on cloudeye: and it seems like it is adding on  :err:

One more!!! One more!!!! One more!!!!!! Do one more part!!!!!

I wouldn't say 80%, maybe 50%???

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #670 on: May 11, 2010, 07:22:53 PM »
MUMMY~!!!! IT'S OVER...............!!! <- Just for Laugh style

:( It's over???

I thought the dead would have been Ai at first... then "doe eye".... hmmmmm... ok...~~~~

Reina - Checked
Eri - Checked
Risa - Checked
Ai- Checked

Sayu -must be .... DEAD.......

XD

:ptam-shit: <- I always thought this emo is damn ridiculous...but it's funny in a way.. LOL~

About adopting a kitty.. I might actually do that most likely.. :) I always wanted to go do some voluntary work at SPCA.. interested?  :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[16/05 TakaGaki OPV]
« Reply #671 on: May 16, 2010, 03:58:21 PM »
@rnd: A happy ending is rare from me so I think we can still celebrate XD

@kR: At least there are more people alive than dead this time :P

@FaqU: I'll try to write one more part but no promises ok? *sigh* so that stuff is still bothering you eh? Same her :(

@Sticky: You watch 'Just for laughs' too? I love it! But I'm always the only one laughing :D I really like the one where there was a running race and the guy 'shot' a gun skywards and ending up killing a bird? The look on those people's faces when they saw the 'bird' drop XD O----k...I have a terrible sense of humor don't I? ^^;

Why did you guess it was Ai who died?

I am interested! You have to be committed for at least 4 months. Aren't you really busy? Can you find the time?

-----

TakaGaki OPV [There's a bit of writing in the info bit to give a better idea of what the OPV is trying to convey  , I wanted to write a fic to go with this vid but I didn't manage to so...hee hee...]

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:29:15 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #672 on: May 17, 2010, 04:53:40 AM »
Girl, you honestly have to give me a 101 lesson on how to make OPVs because you totally do them really well, especially those that have a story behind them.  This Takagaki one is begging to be written into a fic and I mean like ASAP!!!!

So mentor of mine, when do you plan to teach me this skill??? :lol:

No pressure on writing that third part, although I could always bounce ideas nee???  And yes that stuff is still bothering me, apparently I am booked all the way up until August/September with school and work.  Currently having to pull a lot of all-nighters for work because it is the department's busy season  :cry:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »
DUO ~ Part 1

"SHUT UP!!"

The trembling form of a woman crouched at the corner of the room tried to quieten her cries but she failed miserably when she noticed her young mistress stand up from her large queen-sized bed and snatch up a random item from the bookshelf. As the only daughter of her employer loomed above her, she screamed in pain when the said object connected repeatedly with her flesh.

"Pl--ease st---o--p. P-lea-se don't hi-t m-e."

The pitiful whimpers only served to irritate her more and the spoiled brat increased her brutality by stepping on the leg under her foot.

Something about this new maid that her father employed rubbed her the wrong way. She didn't like how the older girl spoke. That annoying countryside accent got to her and the way she crinkled her nose whenever she laughed disgusted her.

Thus in order to appease the anger that exploded within her every time she laid eyes on the new help, the young mistress resorted to abusing the innocent woman.

After an unaccountable length of time had passed, the taller collapsed onto the floor, panting heavily from the exertion. At the other end of the room, her victim lay on her side, sobbing weakly as her injuries took their toil on her beaten body.

"Get out of my sight this instant."

The instruction given was so soft that it was barely audible. She had to strain to hear her words to hear them. But after the battered woman realized that the torturous ordeal had ended for the day, she picked herself up and stumbled out of the lavishly decorated bedroom as quickly as she could.

Back in the safety of her sparsely furnished yet relatively comfortable room, the delicate looking lady carefully examined her wounds. Thankfully they weren't as serious this time. She remembered how she was once confined to bed for days because of a broken rib that she had suffered from one of the crazed thrashings she had endured.

Many of her friends had adviced her to leave this job, citing the dangers of working for such a family. Nevertheless, she had refused, insisting that she knew what she was doing. So deep in thought, she didn't realize that her room door had slowly inched open and the face of an individual was presently peering at her.

"Can I come in?"

The person's tone was hesitant and the owner of the voice remained rooted in her spot until permission was given. As she entered the room, the elder observed that the other was carrying a small medical case. Coming to sit beside her, she opened the box and proceeded to empty its contents. After rummaging through the numerous bottles and creams, she finally settled on a tube of yellow lotion.

"This might sting a little."

The strangled yelp that left her lips broke the younger's heart but she didn't halt her action of applying the medication. She knew that if not treated properly, the lacerations might become infected.

The open cuts could be bandaged but the bruises could not be hidden. As she stared at the many angry marks inflicted by her very own hands, the perperator dug her nails into her palms, fully regretting her maniacal actions.

She was irate at herself for causing such grevious hurt to others and she hated herself for targeting this particular individual. Why was she brought into this world? If only she hadn't been born. Then at least there would be one less mad person in the universe to create unnecessary havoc.

"If I lay a hand on you again, run away. Otherwise hit me back, call the police. Do anything! Just don't allow yourself to be abused by me again."

Taking the rough hands of the hired help in her own, the one filled with remose begged. Gazing into the large, shimmering eyes shining with tears, she made a decision.

-----

That was a hop in every few steps she took and the youthful looking woman smiled delightedly as she thought about the two entrance tickets that were kept in her purse. This was the first time they will go out of the mansion together and she was filled with anticipation for the moment that they could truly be alone.

Ever since she first laid eyes on the person she would be serving, she knew that she was special. Although at that time, she didn't know about the disease which plagued the little rich girl. Still, she didn't leave her side, not even when she was subjected to a series of unbearable bashing whenever her mistress had an attack.

Humming a cheery tune as she walked on, she was blissfully unaware of the commotion that had built up around her until the shrill cry of a passerby exploded in her ears.

"Oh my god look! Someone is trying to kill herself!"

Jolted out of her daydream, she tilted her head upwards in the direction where numerous bystanders had simultaneously began pointing.

There was a person perched at the very summit of a tall building and she swayed precariously when the chilly winds blew. As soon the observer caught a glimpse of that female's face, her limps involuntarily grew weak. Staggering to the entrance of the structure on unsteady legs, she raced at top-speed for the rooftop.

------

Her eyes widened to twice their normal size when she saw who had appeared at the place where she had come to end her sorry existence. The first person to arrive wasn't the cops, a negotiator working for the police or nosey reporters. It was instead, the last person she wanted to see.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that. Come down from there! It's dangerous!"

Their eyes met, locked and never broke apart during the entire period of their conversation.

"I'm sorry but this is how it ends."

Her vision began to blur as her eyes glazed over. Her nose stung from the effort it took to hold the tears back and she tasted blood from the cut that had formed from chewing hard on her lower lip.

"Why?"

Because I want to protect you. I'm afraid that if this goes on, I might end up killing you one day. And I would hate myself if I took away your beautiful smile from this Earth.

However, none of those heart-wrenching words entered the twenty three year old's ears as a completely different reason was spoken.

"I'm tired of living like this. Of being useless. The only thing I'm good for is depleting the already scarce amount of oxygen."

"You're not useless. Not to me. You make me smile, laugh." When you are with me, nothing else matters.

The second portion of her words was not spoken as she felt too embarrassed to say them. Yet deep in her heart, she meant every word.

"Thank you for your compassion towards me. You can move on with your life now. I know it's tiring having to take care of me."

Shaking her head, the girl disillusioned with life replied sadly, not understanding the hidden meaning underlying those statements.

"It's not like that..."

Taking a step forward, she stretched her arm out, wanting to reach out for the tormented soul who had been afflicted with schizophrenia from a tender age. Alas she was too late as before she could grab hold of her, the other inclined backwards, her body free-falling off the edge of the building.

"NO!!"

-----

This is one of those nights I don't know what I'm writing so forgive me?  ^^;
This fic came about cuz AlwaysAi wanted to read about Ai getting beaten so seek her out if you want to complain :whistle:
Special thanks to 9 for suggesting the title. It's a great one imo :good: Much better than anything I could come up with.

PS: I'll reply to comments when my brain is in better working condition. XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: More Than One Story...[18/05 DUO ~ Part 1]
« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
That makes a lot of sense I think :nervous

In any case, violence :thumbup makes a very interesting twisted story
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2010, 06:52:05 AM »
Oh noes, poor Ai and Risa. Can't wait for the next part!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #676 on: May 18, 2010, 07:45:04 AM »
^How do you know it's Gaki-san?!

I was thinking it was Reina~ haha.. but anyway.. i think she didn't die though.. if not it will be "THE END" XD

and oh my...

Girl... why do you wanna beat the crap out of Ai? lol~

But anyway.. Ham ham hammy~ I have finally read the GA~ I know it's long overdue..haha.. coz i usually refuses to read any story with character death~ :( I'll just switch away~  I did once.. for GA~ i re-read it today.. Sighs... But i'm glad i finished the story.. feeling very very very sad.. so now you're gonna owe me an ice cream ok? XD

Do you know how Auroras came by? :) I have future plans to witness the phenomena..

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 08:29:30 AM by amEthystx »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #677 on: May 18, 2010, 01:06:34 PM »
@darling: cause ham ham wont like ReiAi such pairing de..her fic MUST have gakisan de.. :lol:

Girl... why do you wanna beat the crap out of Ai? lol~
cause darling you didnt update that aigaki fic anymore and change to a pairing i dislike the most  :cry: :(
isnt it fun to see Ai kana beat?  :lol:
i'm a sadist..XD

i usually refuses to read any story with character death~
then, really, u shouldnt read ham ham fic..she always kill people in her fic..XD

feeling very very very sad..
*pat pat* :monk gboy: :mon kissy:

how come it seem like i'm reply you only..LOl..

ham ham!!!
hmm hmmmm
i have already commented
can i just copy paste?LOL

pls bring back my AiGaki fandom :lol:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #678 on: May 18, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »
@Sukoshi-chan: Where are you headed to this time? Oh no you don't! *throws gunny sack over you* You're staying put till  you finish those OPVs XD You didn't get everything it wrong. You guessed the part about Sayu being dead

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!  of all the things to be right about?  This is horrible! XD
and to think that I even finished one of my OPVs for you!  (even though it's very simple, so don't expect too much XD )

Link in sig~

anyways catch up time~

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 2

The sole memory I have of that late afternoon was being dragged kicking and screaming away from the crumpled form lying in the walkway.

I'm totally shocked that Reina didn't end up in juve again!  :mon scare:  That Ms. Toda is so nice!   :mon innocent:

I'm in double shocked that Risa had a thing for Sayu instead of Kame!  :mon scare: :mon scare:

and triple shocked that Gaki moved to Cleveland  (I have no reason for being shocked for this one but I still am XD)

I love the SayuGaki twist though!  ahhh every fiber of my Kameshige heart is telling me not to say this but one of these days, Risa and Sayu have got to end up together in one of your fics.  Of course, I'm still relieved that Ai and Gaki got together in this one  :sweat:  but you know... I want it to happen just once (due to the sad things that seem to happen when the pair take interest in each other...I'm looking at you Merry-go-Round!  :mon geek: )

Can you hear me saying these mushy things Sayumin? I bet you must be laughing your head off and thinking of how you can tease me.

I don't think she's laughing at all XD  Poor Sayu, you didn't even get any talking lines in the flashback XD

thank goodness for the happy ending else I'd have to curl up and call it an early night :sweat:

now I shall move onto the TakaGaki Ai no Uta OPV

*watches*

Okay time to curl up and call it an early night XD

It makes you feel so much!   :gmon tears:

The NK scenes work so amazingly well.  I simply adore your newest addition to all your TakaGaki masterpieces.

hope one day you will make a ****/*** video!   :mon innocent:

DUO ~ Part 1

*twitch twitch twitch*   :badluck:

*gasp* What was that AlwaysAi?!  and here I thought you were always such an adoring Ai chan fan over at H!O !   :farofflook:

as for you Hammy san!  You should have made Ms Toda call the cops on Reina in the last story!  Why you ask?  It would serve as punishment for beating up poor Ai chan and keep her from jumping off the bad building....but no...her character got off free and is now breaking the hearts of it's readers in the next story!   :mon whimper:

lol I know that made no sense what-so-ever...but I think your cliff hanger ending..and it's possible impending doom...has made me just a little crazy too XD

---------------------------------
@amEthystx:  sometimes it's a white van too!!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #679 on: May 18, 2010, 03:38:25 PM »
^^

awww~ Ham ham hammy~ Why don't you like ReiAi?  :O

Why did you guess it was Ai who died?
- question from before~ hmmmm... cause usually when you think of the person Gaki-san love + it's you writing.. so probably there's a high chance it's Ai.. since Eri is already in the wheelchair?..LOL~

Hey Girl,

cause darling you didnt update that aigaki fic anymore and change to a pairing i dislike the most
:( actually..recently i just don't feel like writing anymore..haha.. even for the GakiKame story.. probably i'll just do one-shots more as for now..

isnt it fun to see Ai kana beat?  :lol:
i'm a sadist..XD
  :shocked NO..~ lol.. but it's only non-fiction~ oh well~  XD and yes i'm aware ham ham hammy always kill her character.. especially in the ominous yellow cab.. lol

*pat pat* :monk gboy: :mon kissy:
- if K is here, she's gonna go  :mon inluv: again..haha.. but anyway.. you're gonna owe me an ice cream too cuz u stole a kiss..! XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful