JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Romans - Roman

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236733 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...[23/05 DUO ~ Part 2]
« Reply #680 on: May 22, 2010, 06:47:51 PM »
Pardon me for any mistakes? I'm writing this while being half asleep and with a pain in my ribs (at the back). And I'm not kidding. Maybe being such a big Gaki fan is dangerous to my health after all XD 

-----

DUO ~ Part 2

The figure buried beneath the comforter shot upright in an instant, breathing loudly as beads of hot sweat trickled down the sides of her face. The engine of a passing motorcar reaving in the distance caused her to turn her head towards the window and when she saw the flash presumably from the automobile's headlights, she calmed down considerably, glad that what she had experienced shortly before wasn't reality. 

"It was just a dream, a bad dream."

She declared that statement repeatedly, bringing one hand up and placing it over her heaving chest in an attempt to alleviate her frazzled nerves.

It was so real... that girl who killed herself...and her maid...

As she recalled the dream, the events which had taken place in her subconscious mind became clearer with each passing moment. And it was inevitable that she would eventually recollect the facial features of the main protagonists...

-----

*Loud and urgent banging*

Crawling out of bed half asleep, the young lady tripped and almost fell face first into the carpet floor when her foot got tangled in the sheets. Fortunately she had good reflexes and managed to regain her balance in the nick of time.

Dragging her padded feet slowly across the room, she threw open the entrance and ended up coming face to face with a small form who had charged in and attached itself tightly around her torso. Blinking groggily at the warm being who had almost mowed her down, all sleepiness vanished when she noticed that her latest 'accessory' was tearing.

"What's wrong Ai-chan? Why are you crying?"

Rubbing one hand up and down her back to sooth her friend, she gently pulled back from the elder to study her face.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

Unable to articulate a verbal reply as she began hiccuping, Ai could only nod to demonstrate that the guess had been accurate.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

Once again, acknowledgment came in the form of a hesitant nod. Staring deeply into the big brown eyes which were filled with concern for her, Ai stood frozen as it became apparent that only 'she' could read her facial expressions that accurately. In addition, it reaffirmed the fact that 'she' was the sole human being other than herself who could so perfectly understand the thoughts and feelings going through her mind.

-----

After settling the agitated woman snugly under the covers, she ran off for a short while before returning to her bed. In addition to closing the door of the now empty hotel room opposite her own, she had also picked up something else along the way.

"Here."

"How did you know to bring blankie-san?"

Running the well worn material over her cheek, Ai inquired, staring up with doe like eyes at her sleeping partner for the night.

"I know you won't be able to sleep without him."

Smiling kindly at the kiddish leader, she explained, pulling her nearer in the hope that the warmth from her own body could ease the shivering which had not yet dissipated. Responding in kind, Ai slipped her arms around her companion's and shifted her head so that she was now lying against her chest. Mumbling into the front of the other's PJs, Ai uttered.

"Come to me if you need to talk. Don't face things alone if they are too much too take."

Quirking an eyebrow at the strange command, she deduced it must have been due to the aftermath of the dream. Although she knew it was a nightmare, she was still happy that Ai had dreamt of her. Perhaps this meant that the person she had secretly loved for years did think about her more than she let on.

However, her sheepish smile and gleeful spirit was broken when a sudden blow in the form of a sharp kick to her upper midsection sent her crashing to the floor, sprawled out on all fours.

"What the..."

The bewilderment was evident on her roundish face as she struggled to climb back onto the soft mattress. She gingerly inched near Ai who had a smug smirk on while observing her carefully for any more such surprise 'attacks'.

"This is payback... b**ch."

"Ehh ehh ehhh! USO USO USO! What did I do?!"

Before her wailings could escalate, that cute pout which had accompanied the grumbles was captured in a soft tender kiss as Ai leaned in to press against them. In between each spine-tingling meeting of lips, Ai thought to herself.

Something good came out of that dream, it made me realize I didn't want to lose you.
But I'm not letting you off that easily for what you did to me in the vision.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #681 on: May 22, 2010, 08:43:20 PM »
That was pretty interesting right at the end :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #682 on: May 23, 2010, 01:46:16 AM »
AH!  so it did become a AiGaki fic!  and and they all lived!   :O  and Ai chan's been having weird maid fantasies!   :O

*minutes later*

:O

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #683 on: May 23, 2010, 04:18:08 PM »

I thought the one beating Ai up was Reina~ Since as mentioned~ you don't fancy ReiAi~ XD

Motherly Gaki-san had split personality?

The last scene i though Risa beat Ai up again~ XD Looks like this relationship is gonna be an interesting one~

;)

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[23/05 Outing]
« Reply #684 on: May 23, 2010, 05:07:37 PM »
So it seems I've been afflicted by the Triple S illness. Mainly it stands for Stressed, Stupid and Sad. But I guess you can substitute anything you want in it? ^^; And thus this mindless, normal fic (with a crappy/lobster-y/prawn-y title) was born . I hope it's worth 5 min of your reading time? *runs and hides in corner*

-----

Outing

"I still think this is a bad idea."

I murmured softly as I was pulled along by my wrist towards the destination where we were supposed to be at 10 minutes ago.

"Stop grumbling. It will be fun!"

Raising my line of vision up from staring at the pavement to the back of her head, I rolled my eyes at hearing her statement. Yeah sure, getting stuck for god knows how long in a room filled with possibly creepy guys can be really fun. I still don't understand why my best friend loves to meet up with the people she encounters online via the various game portals she visits. As a gaming freak, she practically lives in front of her computer, only tearing herself away from it when she needs to answer nature's call, eat or go to work.

"Here it is!"

With a happy yelp, she announced, dragging me to a halt in front of some dilapidated (that was how it looked to me) building. When we entered the karaoke establishment and the room where the meeting place was set to be in, alarm bells went off in my mind. There was a group of more than five males seated around the tiny room which smelt of stale smoke and body sweat.

"Ai! You've arrived! Come sit here!"

Patting his hand on the couch next to where he was seated, a fourty-something year old looking man dressed in a polo shirt and pants shouted. Before I could hold her back, my innocent and gullible friend went over, obediently sitting down as she was told. Something in my gut told me that leaving Ai alone was a bad idea but I was powerless to do anything in this place overspilling with creepy men. In the seconds after, I felt a pair of rough hands clamp down on my shoulders, pushing me to a seating position and various eyeballs glaring at me to stay put.

The atrocious, screeching vocals started up and endless puffs of second hand smoke made their way into my nostrils. I was beginning to feel a terrible headache form and once again I remembered why I absolutely hated smoking. Using my hand to wave away the swirls of white floating in front of my eyes, I glanced to the side, hoping to catch Ai's attention. Was she ready to leave? Cuz I sure was.

Under the dim lighting, I could barely make out what was going on. But as soon as I was certain that the same cad who first spoke had his repulsive hand on Ai's thigh, something within me exploded. I shot up from the filthy sofa and stormed over to where they were. Slipping my hand into Ai's and linking our fingers, I pulled her free from being caught between two obese slimeballs. Turning to face  scoundrel number 1, I yelled in the most forceful voice I could master. 

"I FILMED THAT DOWN YOU PIECE OF STINKY WORM! IF YOU EVER CONTACT AI AGAIN OR MAKE TROUBLE FOR HER, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WISHED YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"

Tugging on our entwined hands, I led Ai to the exit, all the while praying that my wobbly legs weren't going to give way underneath me and that they wouldn't see through my fib and discover that I had lied about making a recording. I had to get us out from the lions den quickly if we wanted to emerge from this unscathed.

Once we felt the burst of sun rays falling on our skin, I twisted my head around to ensure that we weren't being followed. Satisfied that we appeared to be free from the clutches of the despicable group, I transfered my attention to the person following behind me without letting out a single squeak.

"The next time you want to meet up with people you don't know please tell me about it so I can come with you? If your mom didn't ask me to accompany you this time I don't know what..."

Immediately, one arm snaked around my waist and a sweet smelling scent wafted into my nose when Ai leaned against me, hiding her face from my view as she sobbed into the front of my shirt.

"Why aren't you scolding me? I didn't listen to you or mom. I'm so stupid!"

She was crying so sorrowfully that under normal circumstances I would have felt my heart being wrenched. Perhaps it was because we were already relatively far from that twilight zone like place hence I wasn't as tense. Or it could be that I was too amused by her childish actions, none of which any other twenty-three year old would exhibit. Maybe it was a bit of both but this unexplainable buoyant sensation made me break out into a huge grin.

Fortunately for me, Ai couldn't see my expression or she would undoubtedly hit me again. Strangely, she was really quiet among people but whenever we are alone, she behaved as if she was another person? More outgoing, funny and comfortable in her own skin.

"Gaki-san?"

"Umm?"

I answered absentmindedly, my thoughts completely focused on how good it feels to have Ai embracing me like this. 

"Aren't you going to let go of my hand?"

The comment jolted me out of my reverie and I blushed, feeling my face getting increasingly warmer.

"Gomen..."

I wriggled my arm slowly, disappointed that I could no longer hold her hand. Astonishingly, she curled her fingers around mine and increased the pressure slightly.

"Risa?"

"Ye---a--h?"

I stuttered nervously, unsure of what she was going to say next. Was she going to smack me for sweating in her palm?

"I like you."

Oh my god, what?! Did Ai just say what I think she said? I screamed in my head, wondering if I had been hallucinating. Gawking like a fool, I echoed her confession, my brain too confused to say anything else.

"I like you?"

"I sort of suspected it. Well, now that we've come clean with each other, what do you say we catch a Takarazuka concert?"

Ehhhh???!

Clearly Ai had taken my words as a declaration of love. Although I didn't oppose her presumptuousness, I marveled at her assertiveness. See what I meant by her becoming another person? The castle I had naturally built in the air collapsed when Ai yanked me forward, causing me to stumble after her as she marched exuberantly to the nearest theater that screened performances by the all female troop.

What is wrong with this picture? Oh I know, we're barely 5 seconds into the relationship and already she's making all the decisions! And why didn't she praise me for being heroic and gallant while rescuing her?

USO! What have I gotten myself into >.<
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:04:38 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #685 on: May 23, 2010, 05:27:53 PM »
 :lol: :lol: That was cute and totally worth it. I loved how Ai just innocently charged along, dragging Risa with her. Can I hope for a sequel? Maybe from Ai's POV.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #686 on: May 23, 2010, 05:36:56 PM »
Haha~ This is really really cute :D

Makes me remember the first time i met my online friend too~ but i brought a guy to protect me~ XD But they ain't all uncles~  ;)

"I like you."

"I like you?"

"I sort of suspected it.
- Lol~ very Ai-style~ JUST *insert a snapping finger sound* like that..  XD

USO! What have I gotten myself into >.<
Officially Ai-Whipped~ XD

p.s: Head out and relax yourself~ :) A movie, a game at an arcade... or just a coffee with friends~ It always help for me~ haha~ Have a goodnight.. :)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #687 on: May 25, 2010, 06:32:53 AM »
Can You Hear Me?

*Squeals* It's TanaKame! :inlove: Nevermind that Reina is a juvenile and Eri is acting handicapped/mute/dumb. It's still Tanakame! And it's from Hammy! (since you're not a big fan of this pairing :lol:) Poor Sayu, she died without even making an appearance. Oh well, at least she'll be a hawt angel :lol:

Oh and TakaGaki is uber cute too, but not as cute as TanaKame lol

TakaGaki OPV

I so rabu rabu this OPV :heart: You really must teach me how to make such beautiful OPV one day. Plus TakaGaki met again at the end, so a happy ending from Hammy XD How about a fic on this?

p.s. Is that the Yokohama ferris wheel in the vid?

DUO

Gawd what is it with you and AA and the torturings of your fav members (and you call me the yankii?) And you've just added 2 more ways of hammying Risa: jumping down from a building & abusement from Ai :lol:

Outing

Risa shoulda socked that sleezy slimeball for touching Ai :angry: Risa the hero seems kinda hawt too, don't you think? :inlove: Agreed with Sticky. Risa is so whipped :lol:

You're ill? Maybe you should go for a checkup at the Momusu Hospital? XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[25/05 Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 3]
« Reply #688 on: May 25, 2010, 05:20:02 PM »
TakaGaki OPV

@FaqU: I'm not that good at making OPVs but sure, I can show you provided you can cross oceans and continents :D I actually have the 3rd part ready! But I think you are so gonna kill me when you see it  XD

DUO ~ Part 1

@Kuro-san: I agree! I love having violence in fics  :twothumbs

@rnd: I can't wait for your next part too! Why can't ya writer's block disappear :(

@Sticky: Me? Write RenAi? That wouldn't be very possible in the near future :P LOL! Ok, I'll get you an ice-cream. But I want a new fic update as trade. Deal?

I've read about it before cuz I found them interesting. Can you imagine how many layers of clothes the 2 of us need to pile on if we ever went to such a cold country?

@AA: YES! That is absolutely correct. Most of my fics must include Risa. Copy and paste? Very smart idea huh. Why didn't you do it?  :lol:

@Sukoshi-chan: I always expect much from your OPVs and I never get disappointed. It could be possible. I mean, maybe in this fic world Sayu doesn't have bad skin. So it's easy for Risa to like her XD I also want to see a GakiShige but in which fic? I can't decide. Wanna tell me what you think? :D You got your wish. If the ****/*** I guessed is right. You totally lost me on that last bit.

@Sticky: I wonder what can get you to write again. Oh I know, is a certain AA batt a good enough carrot? :P

DUO ~ Part 2

@Kuro-san: Tee hee, I hoped the ending would be surprising ;)

@Sukoshi-chan: Why did it become :O only minutes later?

@Sticky: Gaki is the motherly one? I thought she was the dad and Ai the mom? Crap, did I mix them up again? :?

Outing

@rnd: A sequel for this? Hmmm, never thought of it. It will most likely remain a one-shot though :P

@Sticky: Ahhh, I remember you talking about that. Ai behaving like this is kinda hawt huh? :wub:

@BS: Oooh right, hawt Sayu angel. Hey, how do you know she won't be a sexy devil? :twisted: I wanted to write the fic but I couldn't squeeze it out. It sure looks like the Yokohama ferris wheel huh? I wish I sat on it!! Why didn't you guys want to?? Look at how romantic it is. If you can get me the directions to that hospital, I'm definitely going.

-----

Can You Hear Me ~ Part 3

Teehee, it's a video version for the final part. Featuring KameShige!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNeyxrk6L8

Sayu is dead, as in the first 2 parts and in here, Eri decides she wants to find her. As for why Eri can hear what Sayu said, I'll leave it up to your imagination and interpretation.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #689 on: May 25, 2010, 06:05:49 PM »
@rnd: I can't wait for your next part too! Why can't ya writer's block disappear
Yeah, I wish it would too. Sometimes, I'll just go back and reread what I've already written to see if I can't get back into that mindset, but I get nothing. It sucks, cuz I really wanna work on B&B, but if I force it, it'll suck.

@rnd: A sequel for this? Hmmm, never thought of it. It will most likely remain a one-shot though
Damn XD

Can You Hear Me ~ Part 3
Beautiful, absolutely. :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[26/05 Not Goodbye]
« Reply #690 on: May 26, 2010, 05:57:42 PM »
Not Goodbye

"Wah! You've updated quite a bit!"

Sayumin exclaimed in a surprised manner as she scrolled through the Chinese's girl's online blog. Taking my attention away from my bento lunch, I looked up at my kouhais talking animatedly until I noticed a faint change in expression on the bunny's face. In the second after, she too glanced up and happened to catch my eye. As if she was feeling guilty about something, she quickly averted her line of vision. Then focusing back on Lin Lin, she abruptly changed their topic of discussion. Her bizarre actions weren't lost on me. Excusing myself from the group seated in a circle on the dance studio floor, I got up and slipped out of the room.

Once I was out the door, I took my phone from my sweat pants pocket and accessed the Internet function. When the latest entries from the Sina blog had loaded, I clicked on a random post to read. As my eyes scanned through the sentences, I felt my heart plummet to my feet. Why?

"Gaki-saaaaan, where did you go? We are about to start!"

Kame hollered immediately upon my reentry into the play rehearsal area. Forcing a small smile, I willed my tone to sound normal as I replied her query.

"Washroom."

Throughout the rest of the day, my performance was less than stellar and I could not concentrate on anything that was going on. Naturally I kept stumbling over my lines and holding everyone up. Eventually, the director lost his temper and announced the end of today's rehearsal.

"What a great waste of time!"

Dumping her jersey into her bag with more force than necessary, Reina complained, standing up from her squatting position whilst she prepared to leave. Beside her, Aika flashed me an apologetic look and ran off after the disgruntled kitty. Noting the awkward atmosphere, Sayumi piqued cheerily.

"How about we do dinner at the shabu shabu place? I think they are having a promotion this month. We get to stuff our faces at half the regular price!"

Glancing over at Ai, I raised one brow, hoping that she would agree. Unfortunately, her reply wasn't something I had wanted to hear.

"Lin and I already have plans. Maybe another time?"

That's it! I've had enough of this. Lin Lin this Lin Lin that. Now she has even started calling her 'Lin?' Does she have to be so affectionate towards her? She doesn't even call me by my first name! I'm just Gaki-san to her. As I picked up my gym bag and turned to leave, I didn't bother hiding the scowl on my face.

She can stay with her all she wants if she likes Lin so much!

-----

"Hee hee." *hic*

Eri's face was totally flushed and she had a silly grin on her face as she swayed a little. Clearly she had reached her alcohol limit. I knew that the turtle didn't have a high threshold for liquor but still I had insisted on ordering the sake. I should have known that she wouldn't let me drink alone. Such was the character of the sweet and understanding Kame. Sometimes I wonder why didn't I fall in love with such a lovable girl. Eri was beautiful both inside and out. And we shared so many things in common that I was sure she was my soul mate.

Unfortunately, my heart has been stolen years ago by another and I have never gotten it back since. Moreover, if I were to make any move on the kouhai I was closest to, the quick-witted bunny with the razor sharp tongue would be up in arms and after my blood in a split second. 

Taking a big sip from the cup in my hand, I watched the pair intently, observing how gently Sayumi was behaving to the person she liked. Eri had by now fallen asleep on her lap and with eyes filled with deep fondness, Sayumi stroked her brown, medium length hair.

I couldn't help the grin that tugged at my lips. They were such a cute pair and with all my heart, I wished that they could be together one day. They were good people and deserved to be happy... with each other. If only Kame could realize it sooner, that the person who has been there for her the entire time, had been right there with her all along.

"Gaki-san?"

"Eh?"

I murmured softly, drawn out of my thoughts by the sole sober member in the private restaurant room.

"It's late, let me see you home and Eririn after."

Pressing on the button located on a small device placed on the table, I called for the bill. Waving my hand, I brushed off the plan that the middle rokkie had suggested.

"You can take Kame home. I'll leave after settling the tab."

"But.."

Unsure of whether she should take my advice, Sayumi hesitated. I was aware that she was studying me, making sure that I was indeed capable enough to make my way home safely. After a while, she relented and slung both their bags over her shoulder. Supporting Eri to the door, Sayumi looked back before leaving.

"Be careful okay?"

-----

There weren't many cars on the road as I walked home. I didn't trust myself to take a cab in case all that rocking caused me to barf. It wouldn't be a pretty side. Furthermore, I didn't feel like getting into an argument with the driver if I were to really puke in his vehicle.

Pulling my scarf tighter around my neck, I cursed at the awful weather. What's with the freezing temperature in spring? Kicking at any random object that happened to find its way beneath my foot, I exerted a large force, wanting to send the aluminum tin or pebble as far as I could. This was my method of relieving my frustration. Perhaps I should take a leaf out of Eri's book and try screaming into a bathtub full of water once in a while.

Sigh, I wonder what they are doing now.

By they, I meant my 'best friend' and her favorite junior. They are spending the night at Lin Lin's place, doing god knows what!! My anger towards how close they have become is increasing by the day. I could no longer look at Qian Lin and maintain an unbiased attitude. Whenever I remember how much more time Ai spends with her than me, I feel this surge of animosity explode within me. Love can be a scary thing, as I have come to realize after falling for the face of Morning Musume.

"Maybe I should just go after Tanakacchi and save myself all this agony."

I laughed to myself, not noticing that a car had come spinning round the corner at breakneck speed. When I finally noticed its presence, the automobile was heading straight for me.

"Watch out!"

I felt a strong tug pulling on my forearm and I fell backwards onto a soft surface. Disoriented from the alcohol in my blood and the shock of almost being mowed down, I slowly sat up, stunned and unable to speak.

"Gaki-san, are you alright? Are you hurt?"

A voice laced with concern entered my ears and I lifted my eyes to look at the person who had saved me. It turned out that the 'soft surface' I had fallen on was the body of the person I loved but also hated.

"Ai-chan?"

"Thank goodness you are fine."

Embracing me, she wrapped her arms around my torso and buried her face in the nap of my neck. A part of me was ecstatic that Ai would make the first move to hold me like this. I had dreamed of this for far too long. However, when I thought of how these hands had done the same to a certain Chinese member, I couldn't contain my fury.

"Get yours hands off me!"

I tore away from a flabbergasted Ai and struggled to stand up on disobedient legs.

"Why are you here? Why are you hugging me? Shouldn't you be with Lin Lin? Letting her wear your pajamas and sleeping together?"

"What are you talking about?"

She was obviously confused at my sudden outburst. Coming towards me, she stretched out her arms, wanting to calm me down. With every step that she took, I moved back.

"You like Lin Lin don't you? Are you two already in a relationship?!"

By this time, I was no longer thinking straight. I couldn't remember exactly what I had said but I knew they weren't nice remarks.

"Why are you treating me like this? I thought we were best friends."

Tears streamed down the sides of her face and her eyes became red and puffy. I had hurt her, hurt Ai. The person I swore to myself that I would never let any harm befall. Yet I didn't stop my attack, never halting my accusation that she had let somebody come between what we had painstakingly built up over the years.

"How could you say this? I wasn't the one running off to be with Eri and Sayumi!"

"I didn't RUN OFF to be with them! We agreed that I would take care of the 6kkies and you the 8 gen. So this is my fault now? Making sure they have no problems is my fault?"

Wiping away the tears with the back of her hand, Ai bit on her bottom lip. I guessed she was controlling herself from saying something she might regret. Normally, as the dependable and reliable sub leader, I should be the one pacifying such arguments, not being the initiator. So why was I screaming like a mad person now? There was only one reason. Anything involving Ai with another drove me insane.

"You're drunk. I'll see you home."

"Don't, I'll see you home me! Get away from me. I can't bare to look at you right now."

Twisting my head away from Ai, I walked past her, our shoulders brushing in the process.

In the end, the one you picked to take away your tears and loneliness isn't me.

"Gaki-san!"

I heard Ai call out but I didn't turn back. I couldn't, not when I needed to find a place to cry. Somewhere to bury the grief of losing a love I could not have.

"Risa..."

Uttering weakly, Ai shook her head at Risa's retreating back. Why had things come to this? Their original intention was to ensure that all of the girls under their charge were free from troubles by spending time with them. They had wanted to become a confidante that their juniors could trust and talk to. But the decreased interaction with each other had caused the invisible rift to widen between them.

"Lin is like my sister. But you Risa, you are so much more than that."

-----

*sounds of tires screeching and crushing metal*

An extremely loud boom shattered the silence of the night and a ball of fiery orange flames erupted into the sky. Stopping in my tracks, I froze. An unexplainable sense of dread rose within me and I started to quake involuntarily.

Turn back, turn back now.

I had no clue if my mind or heart was telling me this. Whichever it was, it made me run towards the location of the noise with extreme urgency. When I arrived at the site, I realized it was the same spot where I had left Ai.

"Ai-chan! Ai!"

Scanning the surroundings for her, a chill raced up my spine when I couldn't see her anywhere. A bloodied hand grabbed onto my sleeve and I gasped, afraid of what I might see. Thankfully that limp didn't belong to Ai, it was joined to a man who had vomit splashed across the front of his clothes.

"It wasn't my fault! She came out of nowhere."

My eyes widened at his words and I pushed the intoxicated man aside, sprinting like a mad person to the front of the totaled automobile. Trapped underneath the smashed bonnet of the car and between a utility pole, was my Ai.

"No..."

My hand shook when I reached out to touch her face. It isn't supposed to be like this. My beautiful Ai wasn't meant to be here, covered by bits of broken glass and grime. She should be on her way home, traveling comfortably in a warm and cozy taxi.

"Please open your eyes?"

I begged and cried, taking off my jacket to drape over her. When she didn't respond, I started to push hard on the mangled metal. But it was too heavy for me to move. There was no way I could release her from the wreck before help came.     

"Ai, stay with me. The ambulance, it will be here soon. You'll be fine, you will be!"

I didn't dare to move her too much lest I aggravated her injuries but I wanted so much to hold her. Deciding that I had to be nearer so that she wouldn't feel frightened, I disregarded the pain from the shards cutting into my flesh as I laid down beside her, determined to keep her company.

"Yo--u..cam--e...ba--ck..."

Her eyes finally opened and she looked at me, her breathing growing more shallow as the seconds ticked past. Meeting her gaze, I took her hand and brought it to my chest.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that petrol was leaking and sparks had formed from the electric cable wire that was dangling above the oil patch. While I was debating my next step, Ai spoke again.

"I'm sorry...l... have to go... first..."

Bringing my line of vision back to Ai, I realized that her eyes had closed. She appeared to be sleeping but I knew it wasn't the case. Squeezing on her hand tightly, I punched at the side of the car until there was a dent and my knuckles bled from the impact.

"I will never leave your side."

Whispering this in a gentle tone, I dipped my head low and pressed my mouth over Ai's. Concentrating on etching the pleasant taste of her lips in my memory forever, I blocked out the fierce crackling of the silver sparks as they ignited the pools of petrol splashed on the road.

Although you left before me, this isn't goodbye. Because the path I chose will make us meet again.

-----

Hands up those of you who thought I would have Gaki killed when the car was coming towards her? Well, it's the same d***head of a driver who knocked Ai later. I guess fate works in strange ways? Don't ask me why he drove back in the same area later either. I can only say he was drunk that's why? Probably ended up driving in circles? :D

And yes, TakaGaki got hammied. But it isn't purely my fault this time. Apparently AA has a sadistic streak in her too. She insisted I kill off Ai? XD So you readers know who to go after :P
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 06:09:22 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #691 on: May 26, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »
wow the end was really sad and how it led up to it  :cry:

good job hammy!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #692 on: May 29, 2010, 07:47:54 AM »

@FaqU: I'm not that good at making OPVs but sure, I can show you provided you can cross oceans and continents :D I actually have the 3rd part ready! But I think you are so gonna kill me when you see it  XD

:angry: Does this answer your question!!!!! 

Why can't you show me even when we are miles apart??? You can still show me in written instructions too but I guess that would take a lot of time nee??? Well then what program did you use??? I could always search the net for instructions and stuff like that.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #693 on: June 01, 2010, 05:38:24 AM »
Oh can Gaki understand the panda's blog? Otherwise why would she jump to conclusion on that entry? Darn I'm so jealous of LinLin on that one XD Why must you kill them right after the confession?! Whyyyyyyy?! :angry:

p.s. It's official! AA & you are scary :cry:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[20/07 Hawaiian Surprise]
« Reply #694 on: July 20, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »
The title really sucks? But I couldn't think of anything else :?  It's been too long since I wrote anything so forgive me if this is bad (it probably is :smhid ). I'm really grateful for the comments but I don't have time to reply them right now. I'll do it....one day :nervous 

-----

Hawaiian Surprise

"Otsukaresama deshita!"

A unison of 'thank you for the hard work' chorused as the group of nine girls bowed and showed their appreciation to the staff for helping them throughout the day. From wardrobe issues, to filming and even shielding them from the harsh sunshine of Hawaii in the scorching summer. As it was time for dinner, everyone sat down around the dining table and got ready for the last meal on their final night. The large variety of both local and Japanese food laid out for their picking brought eager smiles onto their weary faces.

"SO...MUCH...FOOD!!!"

Lin Lin's eyes lit up with a brilliant sparkle as she took in the endless spread of the gourmet meal. Amused by her enthusiasm, Ai chuckled her infamous laugh while the rest joined in merrily.

About one-third into the meal, Sayumi noted the lack of paper napkins.

"I'll get them."

Slithering out of her seat at the end of the table, the kind leader offered as she got up from her chair and tugged at her tiny shorts, vaguely aware that it had ridden up her bum along with her gliding action. Unbeknownst to her, the same pair of eyes that had been secretly watching her every move since she began eating had remained fixed on her.

"Ummm, I'll go help."

Her line of sight never leaving that perfect body, the second member to leave the table scrambled out of her chair and rushed after Ai, not forgetting to bring with her the half drank cup of ice and lemonade.

"Where are the napkins?"

Bending down and peeking inside the lower portion of the kitchen cabinet, Ai mumbled to herself as she searched futilely for the elusive paper product. Deciding that they could be located on the upper levels of the storage unit, she dragged a stool over and proceeded to climb onto it. With both knees perched on the furniture, she stretched her right arm out and felt blindly around the uppermost shelf.

"Need any help?"

The crunching sound of ice and a low voice speaking in a husky tone entered her ears as she reached right to the back of the cupboard. Holding back a sly smile, Ai knew exactly what the new arrival was doing. She was undoubtedly admiring her body and taking in the wondrous view of her tummy, which had been left exposed due to her shirt ending just below her chest area. However, she chose to play dumb and shot back a nonchalant reply.

"It's fine. I think I'm about able to grab it."

Abandoning her plastic cup into the bin standing by the entryway, the taller ascended the last rung of the stool and positioned herself behind Ai. Then bringing her mouth to the other's ear, she whispered.

"You know I don't mean that."

Taking things a step further, she went on to brushed the back of her fingers against Ai's enticing midsection before flipping her hands around to caress the smooth bare skin. The electrifying touch made her body tense up and Ai had to bite on her lip to prevent herself from moaning. It was much too early in the game to boost her partner's ego.

Sliding her hands upwards, they found their target and cupped over them gently, firmly massaging whilst pulling Ai nearer to her own body. The rubbing motion of their torsos melted Ai completely and she had to lean back into her lover before she totally collapsed from her weakened legs. Resting her entire body's weight on the person holding her, Ai was confident that she wouldn't let her fall.

Her enjoyment was unfortunately shortened abruptly when she was carried clear off the stool and over to the preparation counter in the middle of the kitchen. Finding herself trapped between the island and her attacker, Ai lay helpless as roaming hands, a teasing tongue and mischievous lips rose the goosebumps covering her arms. In her state of elation, Ai spread her legs apart unwittingly, unaware that she had subconsciously given her awaiting predator the go ahead.
In the following moments, a leg began stroking against her thigh and a succulent mouth planting wet kisses all over her neck and sucking at her shoulders coupled the arousing act.       

"Oh Gaki...someone...someone might...walk in..."

She spluttered the words out in a choppy fashion as her brain had long fried from the impromptu exercise. Although she didn't want this awesome sensation to end prematurely, her logical side was frantically ringing the alarm bells in her mind, reminding her of the possible eminent danger.

"I don't care if they walk in. I've been bothered by that for far too long. I'm fed up about not touching you... having you in public."

Pausing her advancement throughout Ai's body to tell her how she truly felt, Risa brought their foreheads together and gazed longingly into the doe-like eyes she would never tire of gawking. They were too beautiful, just like how Ai was, absolutely mesmerizing in every way. 

"You're mine, only mine. Got that?"

Nodding at Risa without breaking their eye contact, Ai felt her heartbeat hasten. She was certain the abnormality wasn't due to the physical intimacy. It was most probably caused by the unexpected possessiveness of the bean. Between them, neither was regularly domineering and they often shared that responsibility depending on their respective moods that particular evening.

Still, Ai couldn't say she wasn't pleased by the unforeseen declaration. Risa being rough with her was definitely much more enjoyable than when she displayed a meek stance. So pleasured by the experience her girlfriend was providing her, Ai was no longer able to think straight. The only thought she had in her mind was how close she was to attaining supreme ecstasy.

"Oh.my.god. Reina needs to have her eyes washed out!"

"Quit yabbering. Either you shut up and enjoy the free show, or you get back to baby-sitting."

Shooting a multitude of dagger stares at the bunny, Reina quietened down dutifully and resumed the silent observation. She would rather stay hidden here (Read: peeking) with her fellow Rokkies than have to chaperon the 8kkies presently stuffing their faces outside. Smirking at how obedient her other half had become, Sayumi mentally patted herself on the back for her incredible ability in morphing the former yankii into a tame little pussy cat.

They were so engrossed in their little bicker that they failed to notice that the third person in their trio was unusually placid. It was only when she piqued up did they detected her presence.

"Why does Gaki-san have her finger inside Ai-chan's panties?"

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #695 on: July 20, 2010, 04:41:46 PM »
 :drool: :drool: I actually didn't think it was going to be Takagaki at first, considering the new trends going around here, so I was pleasantly surprised by this Hawaiian Surprise. Yeah, that was bad.  :lol: I love it, short and sweet and my fav pairing. Along with a mention of Tanashige, another pairing I'm fond of, and a silly and oblivious turtle. Oh and hotness, can't forget the hotness.  :thumbsup

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #696 on: July 20, 2010, 06:25:38 PM »
Hot :grin:
Very hot, Ada likes :D  :drool: :lol:

I really enjoyed this 8D Amazingly well written, as always. xD Hamzie, you never fail to impress me  :wub:
I read it 3 times actually xD It's one of my fave oneshots of all times now D: I don't know why you say it's bad. You never seem to rust oxo
<3

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #697 on: July 20, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »
Ah an ecchi story and Hawaii eh?

Good job and the line at the end perfect  :lol:
Random Thought: