JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236731 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: More Than One Story...[101020 I Have to Love You ~ Part 1]
« Reply #740 on: October 22, 2010, 02:04:18 PM »
Aw man, poor Gaki falling inlove only to have your heart broken!  :cry:

The bit where Gaki was waiting ages for Ai to turn up just made me  :pleeease:

and then the whole falling out stage was so sad

followed by Gaki's birthday with the stranger bringing the Scarf with the note and the bracelet Gaki had made......  :on speedy:

Looking forward to the next part of this story  :twothumbs

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...[101106 I Have to Love You ~ Part 2]
« Reply #741 on: November 06, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »

@AA: Who's the sadist? Not me? XD

@rnd: Ai's character is somewhat aloof? But I can see why the bean would still fall head over heels for her. When you meet the one, nothing can stop it ^^;

@Sukoshi-chan: Maybe Risa should have been a building engineer or something if not a singer :D

@Kuro-san: It's Ai who didn't realize it was their anniversary :D

@BS: You don't even appear often enough for her to bully XD But yes she can be scary. What an abuser XD Me? Fierce? Are you kidding? :P

@kR: I hope I see you around. Good luck with whatever it is you need to sort out

DD2

@rnd: The weight of a 1000 angry bunnies. I like that!

@BS: Hmmm, I wouldn't know *whistles*

@Sukoshi-chan: Throw Sayu into the fray and we have a nice little square. Won't that be interesting. Should I add the kitty too?

In Case It Rains ~ Part 1

@Kuro-san: Really? First meetings aren't usually good? I didn't know that :D

@rnd: Ooooh right, garter. Thanks for telling me ^^; Normal AiGaki for a change. Not singers or celebs. Could be nice huh?

@Haruka: You prefer the title to be 'A Raining Day'? Gomen, I'm not good at coming up with titles >.<

@kR: Would you be so supportive of the aunt if you met one like that? XD

@Yume-chan: It's not the Rain fic, but you'll like this fic too right? *hopeful*

@Sukoshi-chan: Erm... I'm asking? :P I didn't think of that bit! Lol, Ai with a brother complex would be...LOL

-----

I Have to Love You ~ Part 2

“That girl! She has to know something!”

Snapping out of her daze immediately, Risa looked up from the box she was cradling in her arms and searched frantically for the stranger.

“Kamehan! Where did she go?”

“Huh? I didn’t notice her leave.”

Dashing out onto the road, Risa scanned both ends of the street till her almost perfect vision could see no further.  Angry with herself for letting the mystery messenger slip away, tears sprang to her eyes once more and fell like rain onto the tarred granite.

“Saru-chan…”

-----

“Can you tell me what’s going on?”

Keeping pace with her childhood friend, Eri stared with concern at the one walking with slumped shoulders. Risa was a picture of absolute gloom and it seemed that nothing could brighten her up again.

“Kamehan…Saru-chan…”

Collapsing onto the pavement with her knees connecting to the hard surface first, Risa hugged the now squashed box in her chest and sobbed sorrowfully into her hands.

How could she begin to explain her story with Saru-chan? Wasn’t it ridiculous to tell Eri that her online companion meant so much more to her than just a normal friend? That she might have fallen in love with someone whom she had never met? And that every little detail about Saru-chan affected her much more than she could ever imagine?

“I just want to know that she’s okay, Kamehan. I just want to know that…”

As she watched her friend weep, Eri felt her own eyes grow moist. Squatting down next to Risa, she pulled her in for an embrace. There was nothing that needed to be said, nor did she know what to say. It was clear what was happening to her long time housemate. Risa had finally discovered that sensation called love.

Placing her chin on Risa’s head and patting her on the back, Eri tried her best to sooth the crying girl. The pain of losing someone is great and the road to recovery is long. But she will be there every step of the way to accompany her. That’s her promise that will hold for as long as Risa needed her.

“Gakihan…I think that’s her…that’s the girl who passed you the box!”

As soon as she heard those words, Risa instantly jerked her head up and glanced in the direction where Eri was pointing. Spying the raven-haired beauty across the road, Risa hastily picked up her possessions and raced towards her target.

“STOP!”

At the sound of her voice, the person with long straight hair and dark eyes started running. Alas she was no sprinter. Hence in no time, the shorter girl had caught up with her friend trailing not far behind.

“Tell….me….Wh---ere…Saru—chan…”

In between gasping for air, Risa struggled to get her point across to the captive presently caught in her hold.

“Gakihan calm down, you are asthmatic!”

Peering at the stranger trapped between them, Eri pleaded silently for her to relent. Just tell Gakihan, tell her what’s going on with this Saru-chan!

-----

“Where are you taking us?”

“Didn’t you want to see her? I’m taking you there.”

There was the entire conversation that transpired between the trio as they sat in awkward silence inside the traveling cab. Within 30 minutes, the vehicle pulled up to a looming structure standing on the junction of two roads. Without even looking for the name, Risa knew what the place was.

“Is…Saru-chan… working here?”

There was a nagging sensation in the back of her mind that told her that the person she was determined to find wasn’t an employee here. Despite that, Risa wished that her gut feeling was inaccurate for once.

The corridors were endless and cold as the area was empty of visitors during this time of the night. Halting outside a particular door, the tallest hesitated before throwing the entry open. Stepping aside, she motioned for Risa to enter. When she did, she tugged the door close behind the bean and left her alone with the sole occupant of the room.

Meeting those dark orbs, Eri asked, obviously anxious.

“Will she be alright?”

Tearing her line of sight away from observing beyond the small glass panel of the door to stare solemnly at Eri, the one who brought them here said.

“My name is Michishige Sayumi. Do you want to hear a story….?”

“Kamei Eri.”

Completing Sayumi’s sentence with her own name, the turtle wasn’t the least bit surprised by the stranger’s presumptuousness.

“Let’s go sit by the vending machines. This tale will take some time to relate.”

-----

The atmosphere within the room was even colder than outside. Making her way to the plastic chair placed beside the bed, Risa sat down in it before reaching out with shaking hands. Clasping her fingers around the hand of the patient lying quietly in the cradle, she brought the frozen limp up to her mouth. Pressing her lips down against it, she whispered softly.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Baka...

[In the hallways]

“This is really extraordinary. Contracting an illness whereby she can’t live beyond her 21st birthday.”

Breathing out in amazement, Kamei Eri leaned back against the bench, her mind whirling at a speed of 90 miles a minute, trying desperately to process all the information that she has just heard.

“I couldn’t it believe it myself when I heard it from Ai-chan the first time.”

Agreeing with the sportier female, Sayumi suddenly felt the urge to cry. Her closest friend in the world has been lying in a comatose state in this hospital for more than a month and she couldn’t do a single thing to help her nor alleviate her pain.

“Why am I so useless? I couldn’t do anything for her, nothing at all.”

Although they had never met each other prior to this day, this little detail didn’t stop Eri from wanting to comfort a person in distress.

“She wouldn’t want to see you like this. Just like how I believe she wouldn’t want Gakihan to worry.”

Nodding her head from her position snug against Eri’s shoulder, Sayumi replied.

“That was why Ai-chan didn’t want to meet her. But in actual fact, she did go.”

Rummaging through her purse, Sayumi fished out her cell phone and accessed the photo gallery function. Tilting the gadget at an angle, she showed the screen to her companion.

“I took secretly when Ai-chan went to pick up the present Niigaki-san left behind. I have never seen her beam so brightly. I think… she loved her.”

-----

“Takahashi Ai.”

Reading off the words printed on a card stuck to the wall, a sad smile formed on Risa’s face when she realized this was Saru-chan’s real name.

“You were always so secretive. Not wanting to tell me anything more than you should about yourself. Did you not realize that I wanted to know everything about you Ai-chan? Ai-chan…Ai-chan…”

Repeating her name and letting it effortlessly rolled off her tongue, Risa slowly bent nearer to the lying figure.

“Considering how this is only our first meeting, it might be a little fast. But I’ve wanted to do this for the longest time.”

Still not releasing their entwined hands, the younger pecked Ai on the lips, leaving her mouth over the patient’s for longer than necessary. It was only when she needed to come up for air did Risa pull away unwillingly.

“Takahashi Ai-chan, from this moment on, I’ll be your personal baka, forever. Please open your eyes and look at me? I’m Niigaki Risa.”

Her heartfelt confession was interrupted when two persons entered the ward.

“Gakihan, we should leave. Takahashi-san needs to rest.”

“Please inform the company that I’ll be taking no pay leave indefinitely.”

Flabbergasted at what was being suggested, Eri stomped over to the bed and grabbed Risa by the collar.

“Are you crazy?! You would be fired!”

“I don’t care! I’m staying here. Ai has been in a coma since the operation done on her birthday. I can’t leave her alone now. “

Jerking free from Eri's clasp, Risa picked up the clipboard attached with sheets of papers and shook it in her friend's face. When her colleague cum friend took it from her, she promptly turned around and returned to sit by Ai.

“I’m never leaving her side again.”

Flipping through the pages of messy handwriting scrawled by the doctor in charge of Ai, Eri's eyes widened as she took in the numerous tests which she had been subjected to. Surely this must have been too much to take for a frail looking girl like Ai. Despite disagreeing with her friend's unwavering intention to destroy her own career, she realized she didn't have it in her to prevent Risa from sticking by her decision.

-----

Some weeks later, Risa along with Eri and Sayumi were all sitting in Ai's ward chatting about random things. It had become a daily occurrence for Risa to be here and since Sayumi was Ai's best friend, it wasn't surprising that she too spent most of her free time accompanying her friend. What was though is a certain turtle turning up more often than she should. It didn't take a genius to see that Kamei Eri had taken an interest in the porcelain skinned youngster.

Seeing how well the two were getting along, Risa couldn't help but feel sad that she couldn't do the same with Ai. If only the sleeping girl knew how much she longed to see her smile and hear her voice again. On sudden impulse, she inched her hand closer to Ai's and linked just her pinky with hers.

I want to tell you that I love you. Please wake up so I can tell you how I feel.

Realizing that Eri was asking her something, Risa looked away from staring at Ai's face to focus on her friend. But as Eri spoke, Risa could not pay full attention to what was being said. Feeling a tingling sensation jolting through her finger, she immediately dropped her head down. Not noticing her abrupt change in behavior, the 'middle manager' continued jabbering away.

“I think…I think Ai-chan’s waking up...”

Her voice was so soft that the other two girls did not hear her at first. It was only when Ai herself spoke did complete silence descend upon the room.

"Who are you?"

"Oh my god Ai-chan! You are awake!"

Scooting across the bed to Ai's side, Sayumi's tears fell in torrent like drops as she brushed her friend's fringe away from her eyes. Giving Sayumi a small smile to acknowledge her presence, she innocently repeated her question directed at the stunned individual.

"Who are you? Why are you so nervous?"

Sensing that Risa was in no condition to reply, Eri took the initiative to help.

"She's your girlfriend."

-----

[2 months later]

“Shut up! SHUT UP!!”

Takahashi Ai and Michishige Sayumi giggled uninhibitedly as they observed the pair of childish friends chase each other around the ward. Currently it looked like the second youngest member of the group was having the upper hand.

“Come here you aho turtle!”

“Nah nah ni bu bu. I’m not that dumb Gakihan! Why would I go over when I know you want to whack me?”

“GAH! Take back what you said about me being a puppy dog!”

“But you are one aren’t you? You are Ai-chan’s little beanie puppy dog!”

Sticking out her tongue at her infuriated friend, Eri ducked a low swipe aimed at her and grabbed at Sayumi’s wrist.

“Someone’s getting cranky. Sayu, we better escape!”

Allowing her girlfriend to pull her along, Sayumi rolled her eyes and bid them goodbye as she was dragged out of the ward. Satisfied that Eri was no longer around to tease her, Risa stalked over to where Ai was sitting on the bed. Propping up a pillow next to her, she slid in next to the elder and slung one arm around her tiny frame.

“She’s gonna get it the next time I see her.”

Wrapping her hands around Risa’s waist and leaning her head on her chest, Ai closed her eyes and did not speak. Noting her behaviour, alarm bells went off in Risa’s mind and she dropped all of her nonsense and paid full attention to the patient. Although Ai has been recovering well, there were still occasions where she suffered a relapse.

"Are you in pain?"

Shaking her head lightly, Ai still did not speak. Fearful that she was feeling ill again, Risa reached for the buzzer which would call the nurse in. Before she could activate the button, Ai mumbled.

"Risa-chan..."

"Yeah?"

Taken aback that Ai would call her in this manner, the bean tightened her hold on the girl who had started shivering slightly.

"Why?"

"Why?"

Not understanding where Ai was going with this, Risa repeated the single word as she furrowed her brows.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Stop asking."

Feeling herself flush, Risa bit on her lower lip and looked away.

"Why?"

"Stop it."

"I want to know why."

Heaving a sigh of resignation, the bean decided that she should just come clean about her affections. Isn't this what she had been hoping for? That Ai would wake up so she could confess? Mustering up her courage, Risa squeezed her eyes shut and leaned forwards before Ai could asked for the nth time.

"Wh..."

Breaking apart briefly to mutter these words, Risa reclaimed Ai's lips within seconds and smiled into their kiss.

"Because I have to love you."

So caught up in their kiss, the pair didn't know that two pairs of eyes were watching them through the slit in the door.

"Sayu..."

"Ehh?"

Not turning away from the extremely sweet scene within the ward, Sayumi was startled by Eri's sudden action when she placed both hands on her cheeks and maneuvered her head so that they now faced each other. A tender kiss soon landed on her lips and she closed her eyes to fully enjoy the experience. 

"I have to love you too. "

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #742 on: November 06, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »
Ai took a little while to figure Gaki was with her all this time and figuring that she was in the hospital was a shock overall for Gaki, in the end, it was all good :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #743 on: November 06, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »
 :w00t: Woohoo! Ai's (mostly) alright and Risa gets to confess! You even threw in some KameShige! Happy ending is happy!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #744 on: November 15, 2010, 02:32:25 PM »
DD2
Yes Hammy san, a pentagon would be wonderful XD

In Case It Rains ~ Part 1

traveling cab.

:on freeza:

“Gakihan…I think that’s her…that’s the girl who passed you the box!”
Spying the raven-haired beauty across the road

Saru-chan = Sayu-chan !? 
Their nicks are so similar!  Why... why didn't I think of this before?!   :mon wtf:

--> lol cause you're so wrong Sukoshi  :mon geek:  so much for over thinking things XD

"She's your girlfriend."

Ahahahahaa XD  Surviving death and getting a girlfriend while being unconscious...Ai chan has some real skills  :lol:

*blinks*   :mon huh2:

So.....Ai chan didn't die, Gaki didn't die, and totally awesome kameshige ending?!  I don't know who you are and what you've done to Hammy-san but I'm loving this XD

Oh yeah...Even though Eri was interested in Sayu early on, I couldn't be happy for them until things worked out between Ai and Gaki.  I'm so glad things worked out so I can be happy for my favourite couple XD

:gmon heartu:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #745 on: November 20, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »
Very lovely AiGaki love story  :yep:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[101121 Doki Dorky ~ Chapter 3]
« Reply #746 on: November 21, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »
Doki Dorky
Chapter 3

The thick leaves of the rainforest tree provided ample shade for the foursome sitting beneath it in a circle formation. Reaching into her bag, Sayumi pulled out a massive cloth wrapped container. Upon unraveling the bundle, two boxes of bento were revealed.

“Sayumi! This looks delicious.”

Receiving over the lunch box filled to the brim with tasty food, Eri accepted it gratefully and tucked into her meal straightaway. On the other hand, Risa began tearing away at the plastic cling wrap on her ham and cheese sandwich.

Noting the vast difference between the two, Ai offered to share her bento with her room mate as she lifted the lid of the small box.

“Ai-chan’s bento looks even better than yours Sayu!”

Perhaps she was the only person who didn’t detect the irate expression on the bunny’s face as a chilling silence descended on the shaded spot beneath the tree. Deciding to say something before blood was shed, the monitor peered into the lunch box held in front of her.

“Is that even edible?”

That seemed to sooth Sayumi’s annoyance as she stifled a laugh before munching on her own prepared food.
“I just thought…”

The new girl started to say but she was cut off almost instantaneously.

“You don’t have to pretend to be nice just cuz we share a room. The room was mine to begin with.”

“Gaki-san! That was a mean thing to say!”

Coming to Ai’s defense immediately, Eri used her chopsticks to pick up a piece of meat from the box in the girl’s hands. Popping it into her mouth, she chewed on it with a contented smile on her face.

“Yummy! It looks and tastes better than Sayu’s.”

The darkened features of the tallest member in the group were evident that she was anything but happy with the passing comment made by the person she secretly adored. Hastily shutting the lid of her lunch box and gathering her belongings, she made a big show out of leaving. Niigaki Risa didn’t know if Ai was pretending that she was clueless about the reason for Sayumi’s irritation or was she really that naive and innocent. Either way, it wasn’t going to put her on the narcissist’s good side. 

A whooshing sound that grew increasingly louder attracted their attention and made the girls turn in a specific direction. A soccer ball was headed straight for them and its flight through the air was accompanied by shouting from the boys playing the game some distance away.

“WATCH OUT!”

The warning came a tad too late as there wasn’t enough time for the girls to scatter. Realizing that it would be risky to try and stop the runaway ball, Risa decided instead to make a dive for the person sitting beside her.

“Are you girls alright?”

A somewhat stocky boy of average height asked when he jogged over to retrieve his ball.

“Try having someone kick a ball in your face and see!”

With her arms still around Ai, Risa struggled to sit up only to notice that the other girl’s eyes were shut.

“Ai-chan! Are you alright?”

Before Risa could find her voice, Eri had scampered over to them and started fanning the unconscious girl with her hands.

“I think we should get her to the sick bay.”

Shockingly, it was Sayumi who suggested the best advice. Slinging Ai’s right arm over her shoulder, Risa stood up with her room mate draped over part of her body. Glaring at the person who had shot the ball at them, she growled menacingly.

“If she is hurt in any way, you are dead meat!”

-----

“Aichan, Ai-chan!”

The surroundings of her vision was shrouded in a dark shade of grey before the scene before her eyes gradually brightened to reveal Eri’s frantic features.

“How are you feeling? We were so worried!”

“The nurse already said she would be fine.”

With her arms folded over her chest, a disgruntled Sayumi retorted. Eri’s extreme concern for this Takahashi made her blood boil and she actually wished that she had been the one who had bumped her head on a rock. Would Eri be just as concerned for her if that happened?

The bell signaling the start of another period rang. Thus Sayumi smoothed out the creases on her uniform and grabbed her bag which was placed on the nurse’s desk.

“I don’t know about you two but I have a class to attend.”

Giving a flick to her luscious hair, she twirled around on her heel and proceeded to the exit. Hanging back for a second while at the door, she said.

“In case you have forgotten Eririn, we have the same lesson for this period.”

With that, she let the door swing shut behind her as her footsteps trailed off into the distance.

“AH! I almost forgot! Gaki-san, see Ai-chan back to her room will you?”

When half of the room’s occupants had left the sick bay, Risa made her way to Ai from where she was standing at the foot of the cradle. Using one finger to shift her bangs aside, she narrowed her eyes at the nasty looking bruise which had turned purplish. Noting the semi scowl on her face, Ai dropped her head and apologized for being such a hassle.

“I’m sorry for troubling you.”

“Are you an idiot?!”

Her response shocked Ai and the timid girl was all the more convinced that Risa was annoyed by her. She didn’t know why but she felt so bothered to know that Risa wasn’t in the best of moods.

“Do you want to continue resting here or go back to the room?”

This time her tone was softer and Ai was astonished by how gentle she could be. Pausing for a moment to make her decision, Ai chose the latter. She didn’t feel comfortable in a place filled with fumes from various antiseptic lotions and other medicines.

“Can you walk?”

“I think so.”

Pushing herself up on her elbows, Ai gingerly placed her feet on firm ground. However, as soon as her hands left the side of the cushioned surface, the world as she saw it began to spin. She would have fallen onto the floor if not for her companion who had reached out to catch her in time.

Closing her eyes to ease the rocking motion in her head, Ai suddenly became aware of the close proximity of their bodies. Currently, Risa’s arms were wrapped firmly around her waist while her head was rested on the bean’s chest. Instead of pushing Risa away, Ai found herself enjoying the feeling of being held and the warm sensation radiating off the taller’s body.

As Ai didn’t speak, Risa took that to mean that she wasn’t able to stand up on her own. Removing one arm from its original position snug around her waist, Risa slipped it under Ai’s knees and lifted her up bridal style.

“Let’s get you back. I think you need the rest.”

-----

Out in the hallways, a couple of students were mingling about the locker area chatting in between classes. As soon as they caught sight of Risa carrying Ai, they hushed up straight away and stared with gaping mouths at the scene before them.

She was well aware that more than a few pairs of eyes were on them. Despite that knowledge, it wasn’t Risa’s character to bother about what other people thought. Hence, she continued on her way, carefully carrying the girl in her arms towards their shared room. On her part, Ai’s eyes were closed and she was in the process of falling asleep. Something about being in Risa’s embrace made her feel warm and safe.

-----

“Did you hear the latest news?!”

A shrieking girl with braided hair announced as she practically stormed into the class. Several curious faces turned in her direction and waited in anticipation for her to proclaim the juiciest gossip of the day. Never one to pass up on a good piece of scandal, Sayumi too tilted her head towards the broadcaster.

“Niigaki Risa was seen carrying the new girl back to their dorm room.”

Upon hearing what was said, her jaw slacked and her chin almost slipped from her palm which was propping it up. The sound of a pen falling onto the classroom floor and rolling a distance away caused her to glance sideways at the person occupying the desk next to her. It was as if she was looking into a mirror, as the expression on Eri’s face reflected her own.

Why do you look so stunned Eririn? Have you really fallen for her? Why can’t you look at me? When I have been here all along.”

-----

Gently placing her on the mattress, Risa straightened her back again and stretched out her muscles. It wasn’t that Ai was heavy, it was just that she had been feeling a little under the weather recently. Could it be due to her increased workload with the regional basketball championship as well as the Interschools Science contest drawing near?

There was still so much that needed to be done, not including keeping an eye on Ai who seemed to have a flair for attracting trouble. She had caught herself wondering why she bothered so much with the welfare of this uninvited room mate. Nevertheless, she could not find a satisfying answer for her concern.

“Niigaki-san, do you know where my glasses went?”

Ai’s question jolted her out of her daydream. Staring down at the vulnerable schoolgirl seated on the bed, Risa’s eyes widened when she took in her disheveled appearance. Her hair was messed up but still fell over her eyes in an attractive way. The bow on the blouse of her uniform had loosened and revealed the silky skin hidden beneath her collar. Lastly, her checked navy skirt had ridden high, exposing the fair and flawless flesh of her legs.

Mentally slapping herself, Risa gulped hard. Was it her or did the temperature in the room suddenly skyrocket? Trying to avert her attention away from thinking about Ai in an inappropriate manner, Risa reached into her bag pack for the pair of spectacles she had picked up during the earlier commotion.

With Eri shrieking in panic and a morose Sayumi refusing to offer any physical assistance, Risa had slid the fragile item into her bag before anyone could crush it in the frenzy. Using both hands, Risa held the pair of glasses in front of AI’s bewildered face.

“I think you look pretty without these.”

Replacing the plastic frame a top Ai’s nose when she finished her sentence, Risa froze when what she said hit her hard.

What the hell are you saying Niigaki?! Have you gone totally insane??

Feeling herself flush at her embarrassing words, Risa took off in an instant, running into the safety of the adjoined bathroom. Slamming the door shut behind her, she leaned back against the door and groaned softly while smacking her forehead with her right palm.

“What was I thinking? No….I must have not even been thinking.”

-----

I realized I haven't been replying to comments recently. I'll get to it asap *hides*

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #747 on: November 21, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
^ it happens just do it soon :)

Risa carrying Ai back into her room and Eri seems to be jealous but trying to hold back maybe she'll lash out :nervous

Poor Sayu for her bento.....
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #748 on: November 24, 2010, 04:13:12 AM »
“Try having someone kick a ball in your face and see!”

Sadly I have many times...  Having your best friend, whom happens to be the number 1 klutz in gym class, for a partner does not always have it's benefits  :stoned:

“In case you have forgotten Eririn, we have the same lesson for this period.”

lol I half expected for Eri to say that she'll stay behind since Sayu could just take notes for the both of them XD

Risa is so tsundere in this  XD  and jealous Sayu is funny XD

I think the best way to make Eri notice Sayu would be for Sayu to go after Ai chan as well  :hehehe:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #749 on: November 24, 2010, 07:11:55 AM »
Doki Dorky
Chapter 1

"Niigaki, as class monitor I expect you to ensure the new girl fits in. Is that clear?"
Ain't that lovely  :inlove:

"You aren't asleep?? That's a first!"
The Turtle  :D

the pair observed that Niigaki was staring at Takahashi intently, a mischievous glint shining in her hazel brown eyes.
Oh boy  XD

Is this how a class monitor should dress?
More like a gang leader or something :lol:

Did she really have to lean so near when talking?
A gang leader and a big flirt, Lovely  XD

"Didn't anyone inform you that one of the rules here is you can't say no to seniors touching you?"

Trouble  :lol:

Her message hinted at her affections for her clueless friend yet the one who was still watching the happenings in the room did not detect any of it.
Poor Bunny

Doki Dorky
Chapter 2

“Ah Niigaki! You are so nice to accompany Takahashi. Did you already know that you will be sharing a room?”
SERIOUSLY!?  :mon fyeah:  :mon fyeah:  :mon fyeah:  har har lol

"OMG are you dumb? Obviously the one without sheets!"
Aww, that's harsh  :D

"I wouldn't mind it if you want to share... my bed."
Oh gosh, poor Monkey  XD

I looked up to see Sayumi staring daggers at the retreating backs of Ai and Eri who were walking down the hallway.
Lovely to imagine  XD

“Sweet looking, quiet and a total goody-two-shoe. That’s the kind of girl Kame-han fancies isn’t it?”
I so could imagine Sayu's reaction  :lol:

Doki Dorky
Chapter 3

“Yummy! It looks and tastes better than Sayu’s.”
Trouble  :rofl:

Realizing that it would be risky to try and stop the runaway ball, Risa decided instead to make a dive for the person sitting beside her.
And here comes the Knight in a shining uniform  XD

Before Risa could find her voice, Eri had scampered over to them and started fanning the unconscious girl with her hands.
Hmmm... I have a feeling that that and the bed are kinda related

“If she is hurt in any way, you are dead meat!”
Whoa!  :strawberry:

she actually wished that she had been the one who had bumped her head on a rock
lol kinda too much

Removing one arm from its original position snug around her waist, Risa slipped it under Ai’s knees and lifted her up bridal style.
Whoa! Way to go Mr. Niigaki!

On her part, Ai’s eyes were closed and she was in the process of falling asleep. Something about being in Risa’s embrace made her feel warm and safe.
Lovely  :love:

The bow on the blouse of her uniform had loosened and revealed the silky skin hidden beneath her collar.
:drool: har har  XD

Lastly, her checked navy skirt had ridden high, exposing the fair and flawless flesh of her legs.
:on bleed:

MOAR PLEASE  :D

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #750 on: November 26, 2010, 11:21:45 AM »
aichan is the best she can makes people
confused (Risa)
jealousy (Sayu)
and maybe fall in love ith her (Eri)

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110101 Futari]
« Reply #751 on: January 01, 2011, 07:00:57 AM »
I Have to Love You ~ Part 2

@Kuro-san: Yep a happy ending for once. Initially I was going to make it sad XD

@rnd: Hee, I know. A happy ending is so rare from me :P

@Sukoshi-chan: Saru-chan sounds like Sayu-chan! Why didn't I see that before? I thought it would be easy to guess that Ai was the monkey? :lol:

@kR: Thank you. Will you be writing anytime soon? I miss your fics too :(

DD3

@Kuro-san: Sayu seems to be getting the short end of the fic a lot in my fics XD

@Sukoshi-chan: LOL! Ya gym partner is that bad? You should have gotten me then :P What's tsundere?

@kR: There are a lot of ideas for DD? But unfortunately the writing part is coming along slowly :(

@fallenxangel: That I totally agree. Ai really has this power and magic over people :wub:

-----

I finally replied the comments  ^^;
This fic is based on the song AiGaki sang at their Xmas Dinner Show. It's a really good and touching duet. I love it <3

Happy New Year folks!

Futari

“I’m so tired!”

I wasn’t looking directly at you but somehow my ears automatically picked up your voice. Turning my head to gaze at you, I lifted my arm and motioned for you to come over. Beaming at me with that smile that makes me melt, you bounded over and sank into my lap. Wrapping my arms comfortably around your waist, I laid my head against your warm back. Closing my eyes briefly and breathing in, I felt a swirl of emotions rise within me. Everything about you I love, yet everything about you makes my heart ache.

If emotions exist that can’t be felt when I hold you, hold you
I’ll take in that pain now which words can’t express

I remember the first day we met just like it was yesterday. I found you the prettiest out of all who came to audition. And I couldn’t stop myself from glancing your way. Even though I hadn’t understood it at that moment, but I think you had already unwittingly stolen my heart.

“Baka!”

“Aho!”

“Stop crying you baka…”

“I’m not crying!”

You insisted despite the crystal clear droplets running down the sides of your face.

How many years has it been?

I wondered to myself as I stared at your swollen eyes and reddish nose.

How many times have I cried for you?

I watched you force a smile through the tears as other members came to ask if you were alright. Being the good friends we were, it wasn’t unusual for me to see you cry. Yet it still pains me every single time. The mere knowledge that you were hurting tears me up inside. And without fail, I hide in a corner and shed my own tears for the person who would never know. 

We grew up and became adults
I know you tried to hide countless tears behind a smile
Yes, I knew that you were hurt
Even though we’re so close, I wonder why it’s painful sometimes

It’s 20 minutes past our scheduled meeting time but you had not arrived. Entertaining myself while waiting for you, I stepped up onto the raised portion of the pavement and started walking in a straight line. While balancing precariously on the narrow ledge, I start to sniff and my eyes get watery from the pollen floating in the slight breeze. The blurry visual that unveiled itself before me reminded me of my vision whenever I thought of you.

“Gomene! I’ll be there soon!”

I could hear your voice waver and immediately I knew you felt apologetic about making me wait. It’s just so you to be excessively emotional. I stifled a chuckle as I imagined your cute face and the pout that would most likely materialize soon after.

In spring, I find something in the Tokyo wind
You cried tears and said you were setting out

I never want to let go when our bodies touch. I long to hold you, to keep you in my arms forever. Nonetheless, I can’t fulfill that wish. As a result, I can only listen quietly. To what you aren’t saying verbally. Miraculously, I find myself able to understand what you are thinking and feeling. Maybe it’s god’s way of telling me that I’m destined to be under your spell. If that’s the case, then I wish that you would never let go of us. Even if there is only friendship in your heart.   

I’ll listen to our two hearts until I find your voice
Don’t let go, don’t let go, the both of us are connected
I’ll take in that wish now which words can’t express

When I see how close you are with Lin Lin, I question myself.

Why can’t I be the same? Why can’t I behave so naturally with you?

On further thought, I think I know the reason. It is because I’m afraid. I’m scared that I will slip further down that road that has no ending. Though I suspect I’m already too far on the path of no return.

For a long time I wanted to say something…

I want you beside me, I want you to toss all your loneliness and troubles to me.

But most of all, I want to know you care for me just like how I do for you.

"But in the end I know...That I’m just someone who is replaceable."

I wonder why I can’t be more honest with myself
I want to say that I want you beside me, your loneliness and warmth

“I’m going out with Lin Lin.”

“Lin Lin is staying over.”

You announce cherrily. And my heart drops at seeing your brilliant smile.

It’s because I can’t give you anything.

She treats you better than I do.

It’s enough knowing you have someone who can make you happy.

In a desperate attempt to ease the pain, I repeat those thoughts to myself, wanting so much to believe that these rationalizations were true. Still, it’s so hard to lie to myself that I don’t mind or that it doesn’t hurt anymore. Because it does. It aches so much that my heart, my mind and a part of my soul dies a little whenever I see you with others.

And when I finally decide to stop pinning for a love that could never be, you show me concern. No matter how insignificant the amount may be, it makes me fall for you all over again.

Stop it, please stop tormenting me like this. I want to start living again. I want to live a life that doesn’t revolve around you.

I’m too gentle and I still can’t even say a little lie
I almost go astray but you grab my hand

“Take a picture?”

I asked hopefully while holding out my camera phone.

Chu~~

You pecked me on the cheek, going about it so effortlessly like it’s the most normal thing in the world. Ever in my dreams I want to snake my arm around you but in real life, my hand trembles as it hovers above your torso.

I pray that you will always be healthy and never get sick.
I pray that everything goes smoothly for you in your career and personal life.
I pray for your family and for the things that you care about to go how you want them to.

Regardless of how cold you are to me, I still wish that only the best reaches you.

"Please don't forget me."

If emotions exist that can’t come true when I hold you, hold you
I’ll say a prayer and use my voice to reach your freezing heart
Don’t let go, don’t let go, our hands are connected
I’ll take in that wish now which words can’t express

It's already winter time as the winds are biting and I can feel my lips cracking in the dry air. 

"Maybe it's time to let go..."

I tell myself for the umpteenth time as I paid for the train ticket.

"She will never feel the same for you and staying here only prolongs your pain."

In these months where constant battles have been fought between my head and heart, my mind emerges victorious only for a brief duration. Pausing in my steps on the busy platform, I realize I'm unable to cross that last huddle.

"I can't forget you, I can't let go..."

Shaking my head at how much more useless I have become as compared to the past, I tighten my grip on the door to the carriage.

Maybe I should go home and pretend nothing ever happened.

That would be how I have lived my pathetic life ever since I knew I loved you.

-----

I watched you deliberate, obviously struggling internally about some big decision you had to make. I had known all along that something was bothering you. But I never dared to ask as I knew I wouldn't be able to help. Even when I knew you planned to leave, I couldn't bring myself to ask you why.

We have been friends for so long yet I still can't read you as much as I want to. You were always hiding something from me. So many times I've wanted to but never dared to reach out to find out what it was. Maybe I'm too afraid to know if it turned out to be...that...

Don't go, stay here with me...always...

Hiding behind a pillar, I could hear you dragging your bags up the carriage. Digging my nails into my palms and biting on my lip, I held back the tears.

Why are you leaving me behind?

THe announcement sounds and soon the train starts pulling out of the station. Watching the backs of the people who have come to send their friends and relatives off, I realize that I might not get to see you again after you leave.

"No..."

Coming out of my hiding place, I started running after the departing locomotion.

"Gaki-san! Risa! Come back."

The desperation sinks in when it becomes apparent that the sound of the train rises above my cries.

She wouldn't be able to hear me, she wouldn't know I've come.

Inside the carriage, I force myself to stay seated in the chair. There was no way I didn't recognize your voice. But I couldn't look out the window as I know I wouldn't be able to leave if I saw you again.

"Forgive me for this. I am just too tired."

Then I’ll reach out my hand to your heart until I find your voice
Don’t let go, don’t let go, the both of us are connected
I’ll take in that pain now which words can’t express

-----

It's late and the streets have become deserted from the freezing temperatures. My jacket fails to protect me from the cold but I'm too depressed to care.

I’m only happy when I’m with you.

Sadly it's too late to realize this now.

Keeping my line of sight on the ground, I walk in a daze, not bothering about anything that might be happening around me.

"Baka."

That voice...

Lifting my head up instantaneously, my eyes widen to twice their usual size at the figure standing before me. I stared slack-jawed at the person approaching. Unwinding the scarf around your neck, you put it around me and made sure it sat snugly.

"Don't you know that this winter is much colder than the previous years?"

I still can't leave you alone.

I wasn't sure to laugh or cry at seeing you again.

"Risa-chan..."

Breathing out the words softly, I became aware of the multitude of soft snow flakes falling from the pitch dark sky. You didn't say anything as you held me in a sudden embrace. Somehow I knew not to question your action but to quietly stay in your arms.

I'm only happy when I love you...Ai-chan
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:03:38 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #752 on: January 01, 2011, 07:19:31 AM »
very nice one-shot, the TakaGaki fans heartbreak and yet in the end its just love.... :wub:

Happy New Year!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #753 on: January 01, 2011, 08:09:44 AM »
@hammy san: ah tsundere... it's a term to describe someone that's hot and cold.  The person usually has a cold attitude and does/says harsh things but deep down they are caring and nice.  (A real life example of tsundere would be Reina.  She's all yankii yet occasionally you can see her gentle caring side XD  This is why Reina calls herself TsundeReina) XD

Futari
Ah! last fic for 2010!  Yay~  :gmon twirl:

I'm only happy when I love you...Ai-chan

Kyaaa!  That was sweet!   :mon inluv:

I knew at the beginning that this was a TakaGaki fic but even til the end I was worried that they might not end up together!   I'm so glad they did!  That was a close one :sweat:
Now I have a goofy smile on my face.   Perfect for bringing in the new year!   :gmon sing:

Thank you Hammy san and Happy New Year~!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #754 on: January 01, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »
Oh Takagaki. Pining Gaki and oblivious Ai who may actually be pining Ai. I'm so glad for a happy ending to ring out the year! Now, on to a new year of angst! :panic:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #755 on: January 02, 2011, 07:56:21 AM »
     :heart: :heart:    :heart: :heart:
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
       :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
          :heart: :heart: :heart:
             :heart: :heart:
                :heart:  Lovely. The song that made me love Risa even more  :love:  and of course Ai   :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110309 In Case it Rains ~ Part 2]
« Reply #756 on: March 09, 2011, 06:13:09 AM »
This is part 2 to a fic I wrote quite some time ago. The 1st part can be found from the content page. I didn't post anything for a long time. Sorry about that. Please enjoy reading this. I'll reply to comments when I can?  Gomen!

In Case it Rains ~ Part 2

“AHHHH CHOOO!”

I sneezed into a tissue as I sniffed loudly and cleared my throat. Damn this flu bug which I’ve been afflicted with for the past week. All thanks to it, I’ve had a sore throat, headache, runny nose, persistent cough and an intermittent fever for the past few days. But the thing that got me most upset was wasting the four days of leave that I had taken in advance. 

My best buddy and flat mate had asked me to go along with him and his girl for a short vacation to Osaka. Initially I wasn’t too thrilled with the idea of playing third wheel on the trip. However, his girlfriend had managed to convince one of her friends to tag along as well. Seeing that I won’t be the only one left out should the couple start to get lovey-dovey with each other coupled by the fact that I had wanted to visit Osaka for the longest time, I agreed to their offer.

Unfortunately this unexpected illness threw a spanner in my plans and forced me to stay home and rest. Lying on my back on my bed and staring at the ceiling, I lamented my unluckiness until the jingle from my cellphone filled the room. Rolling onto my front and picking up my phone, I flipped open the gadget and placed it against my ear.

“Moshi mosh.”

In a hoarse voice I said into the mouthpiece and was immediately greeted by a female voice on the line.

“Wow, Kame wasn’t kidding when he said you were sick. You sound like death itself.”

“Well, hello to you too” 

I croaked again, slightly annoyed by my friend’s girl, Michishige Sayumi. For some reason, I was easily irritated by this individual.

“I wanted to get you to drop by my apartment and make sure my girlfriend was alright. But now I’m afraid that you would pass her the germs.”

Ignoring the latter part of her sentence, I continued.

“Isn’t she with you in Osaka?”

I could make out some noises in the background on her end and I figured it must be Kame who was getting impatient with Sayumi being on the phone instead of spending time with him.

“Our nasty manager refused to grant her leave with the lousy excuse that this is the café’s peak period. Since she is such a nice friend, Ai-chan decided to sacrifice and let me take the off.”

I almost snorted out loud when I choked on my own saliva while having a blocked nose.

Ai-chan…Takahashi Ai-chan?

It was only now did everything fall into place in my mind. Sayumi worked at a cosplay café. So did the Ai I got to know two weeks back. And now Michishige-san had a friend named Ai-chan. Though the possibility of everyone knowing everyone else was meager, I couldn’t help but feel excited
that this could really be the case.

“What’s the address of your apartment? I’ll wear a mask…”

-----

Standing outside the door of unit 7B, I brushed off the water droplets which had collected on my overcoat. The news weren’t painting an exaggerated picture when they reported a category 3 typhoon would occur tonight. On my way over, the streets had already cleared of pedestrians as everyone rushed back to the safety of their home. I wondered if I was insane for running about on this dangerous evening just to find out if this Ai was that Ai.

“Ding dong.”

I pressed on the buzzer and waited for the occupant to open the door. Some minutes passed before any signs of life emerged from inside the apartment. Finally the wooden door opened a crack and I could make out the face of someone peeking from within.

“Who are you?”

Stunned by that question, I froze for a split moment to think of a reasonable reply. What did she mean who I was? Didn’t that Shige-san inform her friend that I was dropping by? To check on her on a typhoon night even when I was ill!
Clearing my throat before speaking again, it took me some effort to speak audibly due to my lost of voice.

“Niigaki. Michishige-san asked me to come by. Her boyfriend is my friend. Kame?”

I rattled off nervously, worried that she might think I was some bad hat up to no good. I mean, what would she think of a person drenched from head to toe appearing at her doorstep on a night where screams for help would be drowned out by the howling winds and torrential rain?
The door closed and I could hear the lock being unlatched. Once again the entryway swung open and this time, light from the house flooded the dim hallway. I squinted at the burst of light and used my hands to shield my watery eyes.
When my vision grew accustomed to the illumination, I saw that my companion had a wide smirk on her pretty face.

“You’re fun to tease…”

I wasn’t certain of what she meant by those words, but that question flew out of my mind when I took in her full appearance. Her hair fell in loose brown waves framing her angelic features and she was dressed in a tight camisole that showed off her cleavage and taut stomach. Her tiny shorts were almost non-existent and her legs…

Forcing my eyes to focus on her face before my mind wandered further, I could feel my heart skip a beat when I confirmed that she was indeed her

“So you knew I was coming over?”

“Yep, Sayu called.”

Twirling around on her heel and leading the way inside, she told me to take a seat as she entered the kitchen to get me a drink. Despite her hospitality, I got to work straightaway by removing my coat and inspecting the windows. Fishing out from my backpack the necessary tools, I began to strengthen the glass windows with black masking tape and moving the breakable furniture into safer positions.
I was so focused on the job that I didn’t notice she had returned and took a seat on the sofa. With one leg beneath her body and the other dangling over the edge of the couch, she stared at me intently until my cheeks felt warm from the scrutiny.

Deciding to avert the attention she was giving me, I decided to change the subject. 

“Everything should be able to withstand the storm. Er…I think I’ll leave now.”

Bending over to grab my bag, I was halted in mid-motion by her words.

“You didn’t wear a mask.”

“Huh?”

Not sure of where she was coming from, I stared blankly at her with mouth agape.

“Aren’t you sick? You should have worn a mask lest you pass the bug to me.”

Feeling my cheeks heat up once again, I wished that a gigantic hole would open up this instant and swallow me whole. Up till now, she has never acknowledged me by name. Has she forgotten that we already knew each other? On the bus, saving her from the nutty customer and walking her a short distance from the bus stop we alighted at.

Depressed that how she has been on my mind since the day we met was a one-sided affair, I grieved to myself until someone smacked me on the head.

“Yo Gaki! Stop dreaming!”

Coming back to my senses, my jaw slacked when my weary mind registered the words coming out of her mouth.
She called me Gaki, and she smacked the back of my head…these were the exact same things that happened on the day we met! Was I dreaming all of this? Considering I had taken my medication before coming over. Maybe hallucinations were one of the side effects of those drugs. Nevertheless, I gulped and questioned.

“You remember me?!”

My face must have looked comical with as she burst out laughing.

“How could I forget?” My prince charming.

Adding in the last three words silently in her mind.

“You are really easy to tease aren’t you? Are you always like this in front of girls?”

The hissing sound of the can drink in her hands were the only sounds in the living room as neither of us spoke. After pulling off the tab, she handed me the beverage and gestured for me to sit down.

“Thanks for securing the house. I wouldn’t have known what to do if you weren’t here to help.”

“No problem.”

And with that, I clammed up again. Its funny how I could be at ease the first time we met and yet I was acting like a complete dork in front of her now. I guessed it had something to do with how I realized that I held a good impression and maybe even affections for her.
The clap of thunder and flashes of lightening got more frequent and deafening. The platter of rain against the windows was never-ending and soon the clock struck 12.

“Oh sh*t! I totally forgot about the time!”

Rising to my feet, I cursed myself for letting time fly pass. She must have been too polite to turn me away during our chat.   

“I apologize for keeping you from your rest. I better go now.”

Her mouth opened and closed and she seemed to want to say something. Noting that she didn’t speak in the end, I gathered my belongings and headed for the exit. Along the way, I felt a coughing fit coming and thus scrambled to use my hanky to cover my mouth. Just in case she brings up the mask issue again. 

A sudden exceptionally earsplitting roar of thunder vibrated the cozy apartment and cut the lights in the same second. In the pitch darkness, I felt the warm body of Ai clutch onto me and her slim torso shivering with fear.     

“Hey it will be okay, there’s nothing to be frightened of.”

In the following period, I had to move about slowly in the unit to find a usable torchlight and circuit board. Finding that I couldn’t fix it by tonight, I decided to light some candles for illumination. After ensuring that they wouldn’t topple over and cause a fire, I could at last take a good look at the woman stick attached to my side.

Her eyes were swollen and reddish from the crying and the way her teary eyes looked made her appearance ten times more vulnerable than she already was. My heart definitely started beating harder and faster when she gazed up at me and stammered weakly.

“Please stay? Don’t let me be alone tonight…”

-----

*Jingle*

Ai looked up in anticipation but her bright smile fell when she saw that the person who just walked through the door wasn’t who she was waiting for. After being disappointed numerous times, she gave up at stared despondently at her caramel frappuccino.

“I see that I’m not as interesting as your beverage.”

Recognizing the owner of the voice, Ai on purpose refused to look up.

“You’re late.”

Pouting cutely, she rested her chin on her palm and faced the other direction from where the new arrival was sitting.

“I’m sorry but I rushed all the way.”

Disregarding his explanation, Ai pondered on how she should ‘punish’ the latecomer. When he didn’t continue to pacify her, she finally turned back to face him. Noticing that his eyes were closed and beads of sweat dotted his forehead, she asked with concern.

“Are you sick?”

Returning her concerned gaze with a weak smile he replied.

“The doctor’s was pretty packed. I’m sorry I couldn’t arrive sooner.”

“Baka.”

She scolded softly as she used one hand to cup his cheek.

“Don’t come out to meet me if you’re sick. Don’t you know you have to stay at home and rest to get well soon?”

“I had to come. The weather forecast said it would storm tonight…”

“You baka!”

Throwing both arms around his neck, she buried her face into his shoulder. She didn’t want him to see how easily she teared but he already knew. Rubbing her back in slow gentle motions, he whispered.

“I want to be there for you…in case it rains.”

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #757 on: March 09, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
HAAAAAMMMMMZZZIIIIIESSSSSS

I was just saying to Estrea the other night how I never saw you any more which IS SO SADDENING. Now you're here and you're here with TakaGaki! :wub:

I'm happy to see you back(ish?), don't POOF again! :(

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #758 on: March 09, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
yesh dont poof again in deed1 we needz u to stay hammie~! *huggles u* i cant be the only one writing takagaki fluff! :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #759 on: March 09, 2011, 11:37:59 PM »
A great read and really enjoyable,  as always Hammy  :oops:
I loved this  :heart: And I've been waiting for newer works from you also, thanks for coming back with this  :wub: Please write more soon, I'll (we'll) be waiting  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki