JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Tensai! Lets` Go feat Ayayamu

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236725 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: More Than One Story...[110309 In Case it Rains ~ Part 2]
« Reply #760 on: March 11, 2011, 05:07:32 AM »
“Wow, Kame wasn’t kidding when he said you were sick. You sound like death itself.”
Ah Sayu. You never fail to amuse me.

“Ding dong.”
This cracks me up for some reason. Maybe because when I imagine him ringing the doorbell, it actually says "Ding Dong" in the voice of a sixty year old woman who has smoked Marlboro Reds her entire life. You know what I'm talking about? :lol:

I mean, what would she think of a person drenched from head to toe appearing at her doorstep on a night where screams for help would be drowned out by the howling winds and torrential rain?
Worrywart. XD

Depressed that how she has been on my mind since the day we met was a one-sided affair, I grieved to myself until someone smacked me on the head.
This is too cute.

I could at last take a good look at the woman stick attached to my side.
XD Woman stick.

“Please stay? Don’t let me be alone tonight…”
:w00t: :drool: :lol:

“I want to be there for you…in case it rains.”
Gaaahgg :imdead:

Sorry my reply is so much later than my actually reading the story, been kind of busy today. XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: More Than One Story...[110309 In Case it Rains ~ Part 2]
« Reply #761 on: March 15, 2011, 10:44:52 AM »
Hammy-Ham Ham-Ham san!  Whee~~ I'm glad you are back  :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:  I missed ya! 
I'm with all the folks above, don't go poof again!  You should join us in the writer's cafe   :flower:  It'd be fun!  Essy is always coming up with weird topics to talk about XD

In Case it Rains

Hehe I read part 2 last night and went back to re-read part 1 today.  Wanted to make sure I didn't miss any Eric action in the first part XD 

Even though this story is TakaGaki, it got me thinking about KameShige.  You made me think it must be wonderful and horrible to have Sayu for a gf  :lol:

I'm pretty sure by the end of this story, Ai chan got all germified!  Who can resist kissing Gaki right? XD

Loved how everything came together.  Now I can think of TakaGaki when it rains tomorrow  :shy1:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...[110327 Doki Dorky - Chapter 4]
« Reply #762 on: March 27, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
Thank you for all the kind comments. Really! *bow* I hate that tomorrow is Monday again :( Good thing I managed to finish this before going to bed. Have a good read folks :)

--

Doki Dorky
Chapter 4

I really do think you are pretty without spectacles.

"God, I'm insane, crazy, a mad person for uttering such words."

For the past few hours ever since Risa had unwittingly blurted out that compliment to Ai, she had escaped into the adjoined bathroom and remained there despite her roommate's repeated pleas for her to come out.

"I have a tummy ache!"

"I'm taking a shower."

These were only a portion of the numerous ludicrous excuses the bean had come up with in order to not go out and face the new transfer student. It was only when the hands on her white colored watch pointed north and south did Risa finally get up from the toilet seat cover she had been warming.

Opening the door a small crack, she peered out hesitantly and allowed her line of sight to scan the room. It was quiet and relatively dark with just the table lamp lit.  Deciding that it was alright to leave the safety of the bathroom, she tiptoed outside and treaded silently over to where Ai's unmoving form lay. Noticing that the sleeping girl was still dressed in her school uniform, a small grin crept unto her lips.

"Don't you know how to go to the common bathrooms to shower since I'm hogging ours?"

Turning around and heading to her closet, Risa picked out a random PJ set and proceeded to strip and change into it. After she was done, she was about to get into her own bed and rest for the night when she abruptly halted in her tracks. Crossing over to the other side of their shared room, the usually aloof female bent over the bed and gently pulled her blanket up to Ai's neck as she whispered.

"I really do think you are pretty without spectacles."

-----

Springing out of bed and rushing for the wardrobe for a clean set of uniform, Ai tripped and stumbled along the way and almost fell crashing to the floor. Fortunately she managed to regain her balance in time by grabbing onto the side of her writing desk.

"How could I have forgotten to set the alarm?"

Groaning aloud and mentally smacking herself, she was about to resume zooming about getting ready for class when a yellow piece of post-it note stuck to the top of her Physics textbook caught her eye.

You didn't forget to set your alarm. By the way, I've informed Abe sensei that you are reporting sick today. Don't come to class, or else...

Pushing her glasses higher up her nose with her left index finger whilst followed her right palm rested somewhere near her forehead, a perplexed Ai exclaimed.

"Ehhhh..."

------

The endless stream of hot water falling over her shoulders and sliding off her torso filled her body with immense warm. It was a feeling so comfortable that Ai could have fallen asleep while standing upright.

Maybe it was a good thing that Risa had coerced her to stay in their room. It had been only about a week since she had moved to Tokyo from Fukui and frankly, she was still not used to things here. Life was so much more hectic. The simple girl from out of town missed the relaxing way of life she used to lead. Hopefully her father would be transferred back to the office in their hometown soon.

After she had turned off the faucet, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a thick yellow towel. Going to stand before the sink where a mirror was drilled into the wall above it, she used one hand to wipe at the mist covered the reflective surface. As her hand moved from side to side to reveal more of the mirror, her reflection came into view and Ai stared unblinkingly at it.

"I think you are pretty without spectacles..."

The lips belonging to the face looking back at her curved upwards into a brilliant smile as she repeated the lone sentence, which had been said to her yesterday.

I've only known her for such a short period. And she is always so curt and even a little insensitive. Yet...I can't explain why my heart beats faster whenever she is near.

The scene from the previous night crept into Ai's mind as the events resurfaced. She had always been a light sleeper thus the soft click from the bathroom door opening was enough to wake her.

From the corner of her eye, she could see that Risa had gone to her clothes cupboard rummaging for something. Her eyesight might not be perfect, but as their room wasn't large, she could make out Risa's naked form changing into her pajamas.

Ai blushed when she recalled every curve on the bean’s taut body. She hadn’t meant to peek but she couldn’t tear her eyes away from how gracefully the white blouse fell from her smooth shoulders.

“How do you know her shoulders are smooth?!”

Shaking her head from side to side to clear the almost lewd thoughts in her mind, Ai thanked her lucky stars as she had not been discovered to be peeping. When the shorter haired one had come over to ensure that she was warm in bed, Ai was so afraid that she would be discovered to be awake that she didn't even dare breath.

"What's wrong with you Ai? Stop acting like a creepy stalker."

-----

The Inter-school Science and Math Fair was taking place at the end of the month and this time the event was to be hosted by Aidoru High. As class monitor, Risa along with the rest of the student leaders had to see to many things and hence she could not meet up with the rest for lunch as often as she used to.

Thinking that she would get to be alone with Eri for at least the next week or two, Sayumi’s mood couldn’t be better. She was all smiles whilst she painstakingly prepared the bento to surprise her crush.

When she arrived beneath the Sakura tree, the designated meeting spot for the trio since their entry into the school, Sayumi’s heart sank when she saw that more than one person occupied the area. 

"Ahh Sayu! You're here. Come, sit down."

Patting the spot next to herself as she wriggled aside to make more space, a beaming Eri continued.

"Ai is so thoughtful. She brought along the mat so we could sit more comfortably."

She knew that Eri was probably waiting for her to join in by heaping praises on Ai. Nevertheless, she couldn't bring herself to compliment the newcomer. Deciding to not fly into a rage so early into their lunch, Sayumi inhaled deeply as she concentrated on unwrapping the bento box.

I mustn’t spoil the atmosphere.

"Look Eri..."

However, before Sayumi could hand her carefully prepared lunchbox to her best friend, she realized that the turtle was already tucking heartily into her food.

"This is really delicious! Ai-chan, you are a great cook!"

Glancing from Eri to Ai and back to the girl sitting in the middle of the mat, she could feel her eyes glazing over with tears.

Why do you smile so easily at her Eririn? That smile is supposed to be for me only.

"Do you want to taste this Sayu? It's really good."

It was only when she turned back to speak to the bunny did Eri realize that the tallest member of the group had began packing up her belongings.

"Where are you going?"

"I forgot I had something else to do. Enjoy your lunch."

In her haste, she didn't cover the lunch box properly and some of the contents of the box spilled out onto the mat.

"Sayu! You've dirtied Ai-chan's cloth."

"Gomenasai."

It shocked even herself that she would apologize so easily. And it was to her rival in love no less. Nonetheless her heart and mind was too confused to bother about her admission of guilt.

Scooping the open Tupperware into her bag regardless of the food stains that would blemish her new schoolbag, Sayumi got up on her feet and ran as quickly as she could. She had to get away from the pair. She could not bear to witness for another second how sweetly the person she loved was behaving towards another.

Why did I have to fall in love with someone who treats me so heartlessly?

-----

“Kamei-san..”

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Eri?”

Watching Sayumi’s retreating back disappear into the distance, Ai felt uneasy about how the lunch hour had panned out.

“Eri, don’t you have to go after Michishige-san? Something seems to be bothering her.”

Without looking up at the person speaking, Eri replied.

“Sayu’s just being temperamental again. She will be fine after some time.”
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:57:37 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #763 on: March 27, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »
I kind of found this fic couple weeks ago, but I was too shy to comment anything  :sweatdrop: Now I have finally gathered all my courage  :nervous
Great story so far, I really love Gaki's personality!!! She's awesome!  :inlove: How can Eri be so cruel to Sayu??  :cry: Poor Usa-chan..
Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter!  :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #764 on: March 28, 2011, 12:31:15 AM »
Takagaki seems to be floating slowly along, with Ai being a little perverted. XD And Kameshige had ground to a one sided halt. Somehow, I think Ai might go comfort Sayu or something.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #765 on: April 03, 2011, 03:44:42 PM »
If I Became A Memory

"Risa! Listen to me!"

The woman I loved was calling out to me, she was looking at me with pleading eyes yet I heartlessly ignored her pitiful cries. Shrugging her hold on my sleeve off, I turned my head away and began walking towards the main entrance of our company's building.

Standing outside on the nearly empty streets. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Tilting my head towards the sky, I thought to myself.

It's so tiring. It's too tiring to keep awake.

-----

[Earlier in the evening]

"Sayumi, what's wrong?"

The ever kind and concerned leader approached the sobbing bunny and placed one hand on her slumped shoulders gently.

"It's nothing. I just miss Eri, that's all."

Not convinced by the trembling voice, reddened eyes and devastated face of the remaining elder Rokkie member, Ai took the girl into a warm embrace. Minutes ticked by as the pair remained in their positions, letting the comforting silence envelope them.

"Ai-chan...am I stupid?"

Pulling back slightly, Ai met the raven-haired girl's eyes and enquired patiently.

"What makes you say that?"

Trying to cease her sniffers by using the back of her hand to wipe at her still tearing eyes, Sayumi continued.

"Because I'm still pining for Eririn even up to this day? When I fully know that it will never be. And now that she has graduated from MM, I still miss her. More so with each passing day."

The confession was long and would have been shocking to some who heard it. But for Ai, it came as no surprise.

"You aren't stupid. Sometimes..."

Pausing to think of how she should reply her kouhai who was so obviously hurt, Ai hesitated. She was never good with words. And although Sayumi had trusted her enough to let her in on the secret she had been hiding for so long, she knew she had been no help to the younger throughout the period she was tormented by her one-sided love for a certain turtle.

"Ai-chan, it's okay. I wasn't really expecting you to answer that."

Feeling dark eyes on herself, Ai instinctively glanced back at Sayumi's face from the empty space she was staring at.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help. If there is anything I could do..."

"There is. Kiss me."

This time, the flabbergasted expression on Ai's face and how her saucer-like eyes widened to twice their original size was enough to reveal her shock. It didn't occur to her that the variety idol was teasing, since she was well aware of the relationship Ai and her sub-leader shared. Nevertheless, the innocent Ai obliged with the request, the possible  repercussions not occurring to her as her sole intention in that instant was to help Sayumi get over her heartache.

Increasing the pressure of her hands on Sayumi's shoulders, Ai shut her yes and leaned in to a frozen junior. Unbeknownst to the pair, someone was watching the entire ongoings. The concealed person's knuckles were sheet-white as they clung onto the door handle so tightly that blood could not flow.

I think about you everyday as if it has become a habit.
But I'm so afraid that one day after going to bed as usual,
my heart stops beating in my sleep.

My breathing is as unpredictable as the waves,
how can I continue to cherish you,
when I can't even control it.

"Tha...nk...y...ou..."

Sayumi stuttered, stunned yet pleased by the sudden action.

"Do you feel better now?"

Nodding her head in reply, Sayumi stood up. Gesturing at the door she said.

"Isn't Gaki-san waiting for you to head home together? Better not keep her waiting too long."

Her hand flew to her mouth and she gasped out loud when Ai remembered her girlfriend who must be wondering about her whereabouts. Rushing to the doorway, she flung it open only to see the person she was going to meet standing there.

"Ga--ki..."

Before she could complete her sentence, Risa picked up her fallen bag off the floor and proceeded to walk away. Inside the room, a petrified Sayumi ran up to Ai and bumped her into motion.

"Quick, explain things to Gaki-san!"

----

And that was what happened up to the moment I shook off Ai's hand.

"I don't need any explanation Ai. Anything you say will just be a lie."

I accused through gritted teeth, determined to be as callous as I could be.

"No...you're mistaken. It's not like that."

Her weeps sliced through my heart and her sobs wavered my resolve but I knew I couldn't stop now. Whenever I think of how the person I loved deeply would be crying her eyes out every single day, how my already turned cold body would no longer be able to hold her, and how she would be left to go through life alone, I would hate myself.

"You could have just told me if it was Sayu you preferred."

Not slowing down in my steps, I didn't once turn back to see how Ai was doing. Even when I was worried that she would trip and fall in her haste to catch up with me.

I wasn't so lucky, to be able to grow old with you by my side, to hold your hand as we slowly made our way home to the apartment we shared. The days ahead are long, and you would one day recover. If there was someone who was willing to accompany you, I wouldn't blame you. Maybe Sayumi would be this person, the one who could be there for you when I couldn't.

My thoughts returned to the day when I had the session with the doctor whom I had been seeing for the past months. As I continued walking, the bottle of pills in my bag rattled noisily. However, the sound was drowned out by the engines from the passing automobiles.

The many memories of our time together surfaced in my mind and I cursed god for letting me have you then so brutally taking it away again. It was much too short, the time I had with you. Why did it have to be this way?

Happiness, when would it end.
When would be the last moment.
I want to hold you in my embrace,
as you are the only one I can't bear to leave behind.

I'm afraid I would be too weak to really leave,
stubbornly hovering around you,
while occupying every space in your heart.

"Why are you so cruel to me Risa? Don't you believe me anymore?"

I heard her knees connecting to the pavement, and knew that she had fallen I could picture her scrapped palms and bleeding cuts. Yet I refused to turn back and help her up.

"Face it Ai, you didn't really love me. And...I don't feel that way for you anymore."

It killed me inside to say those words but it's not fair to have you grieving over me. So please, forget me...

If I became a memory.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110403 If I Became A Memory]
« Reply #766 on: April 03, 2011, 08:45:08 PM »
Okay, there sounds like there might be more to this angsty little number. Poor Risa, having to suffer alone in her illness, not wanting to hurt Ai, but thinking breaking up with her would be the lesser of two evils. And of course Sayu would give her the perfect excuse. Is there going to be a second part?

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
Re: More Than One Story...[110403 If I Became A Memory]
« Reply #767 on: April 18, 2011, 04:47:39 AM »
Last Thing On My Mind

Risa remembered seeing Sayumi dash into an awaiting cab outside the building when she first arrived at the cultural hall. The pink bon-bons in her long and black, shampoo commercial worthy hair swished wildly after her.

why is Sayu is so rushed? to visit Eri?...... O_O

She needed to be reassured that their relationship was safe. That they were still best friends despite the recent nagging feeling in the back of her mind that they have grown apart.

Ai is.....sigh..

Out of the corner of her eye, Risa became aware of a man dressed in a long white robe and glasses. He was staring intently at Ai and the strange look in his eyes made Risa feel uneasy.   

this..didnt seem like a good sign..

Never in her wildest nightmares did Ai ever think that she would face such a situation.

neither did i...

Ai-chan, was she alright?

.........wha-? ah, it is too sad...
because, the one that Gaki-san thought even if she's on critical condition was Ai..but, before she could make sure that Ai is fine..she's already left..
ah, they arent even get a chance to talk normally..>.< Ai, she will be left just like that? she will feel guilty for a long time......

--
Never My Intention

The clothes she saw today weren’t as stunning as they should be. The meal she had and the Sakura she saw weren’t as tasty or breathtaking as they should’ve been. Today wasn’t a usual one for her, nor was it enjoyable simply because, Ai was there. It shouldn’t have happened but it did.

It was never my intention, but I fell in love with you, Niigaki Risa.

it is sad again...
nee, Eri...you have Sayu on your side, right..? She may feel as hurt as you when she saw you like this with Gaki-san...
so, why dont you move on with your heart...?
the more you stay with your feeling like that, the more painful you'll feel..

--

Priceless Gift

"It's Eri. She wanted to come up here saying it's been some time since she last visited. She also said there was some good shopping to do. After waiting over 40 minutes for her, I couldn't stand it anymore and called to hurry her only to realize she was still asleep. It wouldn't be possible for her to make it from Tokyo with any substantial time left for us to do anything."

that's amazing forgetfulness that Eri has....*blink*
and Sayu is waiting all along...woah..

"Boo!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Surprised by the sudden appearance of Risa, Sayumi dropped the magazine she was reading face down onto a stack of various other books and magazines that were placed beneath her outstretched hands.

"You scared me."

"That was the idea. Glad to see that I accomplished that feat so easily."

"Very funny Gaki-san."

:lol:

"I wish... I just wish she would notice me more. "

somehow that's a simple wish that i am often hear...

Friendship is a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten,
but so is the ability to love somebody, no matter how much pain it brings.

how to say it...umm, i just want to say that for some reason i agree..
because love is just like that..painful yet beautiful...and so is friendship.

--

That's When I Love You

woah, it is sweet...so sweet, i feel myself grinning while reading it :D

--

Sky Blue

"The sky, it isn't blue."

"Because it's raining?"

"Exactly, the sky does it too."

i like that lines :D
and it is warm seeing Aika's way to cheer up Koharu..:D

--
If I'm Not in Love

why do i feel sad after i read this fic? i wonder...

--

She Gathers Rain

woah >_<
it is light, fluffy, and warm >_<

--
Not Like This ~ Naichau  Kamo Edition

"...dropping my jacket into the toilet bowl."

XD what the- :lol:

I prayed for our love. But our hearts grow further apart.

"It wasn't meant to be like this."

why do these two girls are holding back their feeling?
like, really...their hearts are yearning for each other yet both are suffering like that >.<

--
Pepper Keibu ~ Hawaiian Version

:rofl: XD

it is light and funny XD

--
Now and Forever

“Don’t forget us Koharu-chan. We will always welcome you with open arms. Cuz we are Morning Musume, now and forever.” 

i want to say more but, i cant..i dont know what to say..except that it is a sweet fic despite the event that occurred, it is a sweet fic

--

I…Touch?

:lol: :lol:

it is a really fun ride :D
AiGaki is overly sweet >_< and SayuEri is loud :lol: ah, but, i like their little moment there ;)

--

Moon Crying

it is started sweet but the song...hinted something sad so i anticipated that it wont end well..
thus, i still surprised at how sad Ai felt...then, it makes me sad too..

--
Broken – Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai Edition

"It's over! Yay!"

who is it...? Reina?

Why have I started to notice how sweet you can be?

Risa?

I used to be the only one you saw. Will this remain the same forever?

Ai?

Why do I feel so secure and protected whenever you are around?

Eri?

I've broken down, I've become undone. This will be the last time I cry for you.   

Sayu?

woah, how come.. so many heart's breaking at a night...:(
but, it is fun to guess who is who :D

--
Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 1

My first image of you was your dyed brown hair which ended somewhere above your shoulders. I couldn't see your face as you were staring out the window.

erm....Eri....? the brown hair..hem..

Not daring to look at your face immediately after what I had done, I raised my head hesitantly. It was in this instant when it happened. Time stopped as the world gradually stopped spinning. My breathe grew shallow and the area around my chest became increasingly constricted. I suspect my heart even stopped beating for a few seconds.

Your eyes were so large and they held this immense amount of emotion. Most of which I deduced was a sense of loss and despair. Your nose was perfectly shaped and your lips, god, I never thought that a person of the same sex would have this effect on me.

I had an incredibly strong urge to press my mouth against yours and it took every ounce of my willpower to not turn that desire into action. I don't how long I spent just standing there gawking at you but I was only jolted out of being completely mesmerized when you tapped me lightly on the arm.

umm...love at first sight...?

Little by little, I found out that you were involved in an automobile accident which had claimed the life of someone important.

........Sayu..? Gaki-san..?

Can you hear me when I say I have never been happier or even known what happiness was until you came into my life?
Can you hear me and understand that I am willing to be by your side even after these 20 weeks?
Can you hear me repeating the words I love you countless times within both my heart and mind?

coud i say that these are sad? because the possiblity of those unsaid words to be heard are small..

It was a heartbreaking scene and although I was touched by your reunion, I was miffed that she had spoiled my plan. 

who might that pair be?

"Why didn't you tell me Kame? I would have flown back straight away if I had known..."

so, it is really Eri who is wheelchair...and, seeing from the way she called, it might be Gaki-san...and because it is Gaki-san then the other might be Ai..
and then it just left Sayu........ to be the one that Eri's losing.. :(

somehow i always ended up reading a sad KameShige...wonder why...

--

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 2

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO WALTZ IN SAYING YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF ERI WHEN IT HAS BEEN ME LOOKING AFTER HER ALL ALONG?!"

woah :O

It should have been me who died! I'm always bringing trouble to the people I care about.

"That's not true! Don't think like that. She wouldn't want you to think like that."

On that fateful night, I had insisted on driving home even though I had drank. My girlfriend tried to convince me to take a cab instead but I had declined, fully confident that I could handle my new sports car.

It was raining and the roads were wet and slippery. It didn't help that I was tipsy from the drinks. If only I had listened to her, then maybe she would still be alive.

.....so it did happened that Sayu was... and when she is being Eri's girlfriend too..

I'll be good to you always because you are the person she loved.

Gaki-san loved Sayu.........?

Can you hear me saying these mushy things Sayumin? I bet you must be laughing your head off and thinking of how you can tease me.
If you can hear me, please know that you don't have to worry about Kame. She has found somebody who will take your place in caring for her.
And I too have finally someone who needs me as much as I need her.

the ending was... happy in a way. at least Gaki-san has moved on with her live and Eri's wall that surrounded her heart has shattered..and Reina didnt be a rebelious. Ai could get her Gaki-san too.
and Sayu possibily watched over them with a smile.

it is happy but somehow i feel sad instead. i wonder why...

--

Can You Hear Me? ~ Part 3

seeing the beautifully made video, i want to think that..that Sayu didnt die. that she is just missing and Eri could found her. and they live happily ever after.

--
Outing

"I like you."

"I like you?"

"I sort of suspected it. Well, now that we've come clean with each other, what do you say we catch a Takarazuka concert?"

USO! What have I gotten myself into >.<

there was a question mark behind the 'i like you', Ai :lol:
oh well, if it's like this then Gaki has been fated to be Ai's puppy forever..:D

--

Not Goodbye

I laughed to myself, not noticing that a car had come spinning round the corner at breakneck speed. When I finally noticed its presence, the automobile was heading straight for me.

"Watch out!"

gasp! when i read that i feel like i am holding my breath

I felt a strong tug pulling on my forearm and I fell backwards onto a soft surface. Disoriented from the alcohol in my blood and the shock of almost being mowed down, I slowly sat up, stunned and unable to speak.

"Gaki-san, are you alright? Are you hurt?"

A voice laced with concern entered my ears and I lifted my eyes to look at the person who had saved me. It turned out that the 'soft surface' I had fallen on was the body of the person I loved but also hated.

"Ai-chan?"

"Thank goodness you are fine."

fyuh, nothing bad happened

*sounds of tires screeching and crushing metal*

i dont like this kind of sound at all

Whispering this in a gentle tone, I dipped my head low and pressed my mouth over Ai's. Concentrating on etching the pleasant taste of her lips in my memory forever, I blocked out the fierce crackling of the silver sparks as they ignited the pools of petrol splashed on the road.

Although you left before me, this isn't goodbye. Because the path I chose will make us meet again.

it happened............sigh..*cry*
but..on a lighter note, they are not saying goodbye because eventually if the car belew out, Gaki-san will eventually be with Ai. so that they wont be separated.
thus, on the worse note, they are being egoist and leaving their family and MM will lose their leader and subleader at the same time.
oh, and somehow this fic reminds me of that Sayu's blog post bout the trio when they ate at some kind of restaurant..i think..? well, Eri did slept at Sayu's lap that time, at least from the pics that she posted :D
and Eri and Gaki-san somehow looked flustered? a bit tipsy maybe..? and Sayu is looking normal. :lol: it is either she's having a high tolerant of alcohol or she didnt drink any

--
Invisible

My affections for you are invisible as well as my position in your heart

this line summarize everything....

--

Nothing has changed, I still love you as much as I did the first time I saw you.

:wub: i smiled really wide... XD
this is warm and give a fuzzy feeling somehow xD

--
99) I Have to Love You ~ Part 1

1.15pm.

“Maybe she woke up late.”

1.35pm.

“Is there a traffic jam someplace?”

2.35pm.

4.18pm.

6.05pm.

7.58pm.

it is worrying to wait for others. because that's what i thought as i wait for my friends or my family. i dont like waiting because many things will run in my head  till they arrive.
and then i became afraid that something bad has happened to them. and because i am one of that type to wait, i will continue to wait. it's painful and tiring. but if the long awaited person arrive, i will feel relived and even though i scold them a bit, i will welcoming them with a smile.

Saru-chan didnt come but i think Risa will regret this words of hers, "I wish I never met you."

"It's no longer in use..."

Saru-chan is mysterious, nee. but, i wonder what did happened to her? why is she acting this way? i hope nothing bad happened to Saru-chan.
umm...anyway, Saru-chan is Ai, right?

--

I Have to Love You ~ Part 2

At the sound of her voice, the person with long straight hair and dark eyes started running. Alas she was no sprinter. Hence in no time, the shorter girl had caught up with her friend trailing not far behind.

................um..Sayu..?

The corridors were endless and cold as the area was empty of visitors during this time of the night. Halting outside a particular door, the tallest hesitated before throwing the entry open. Stepping aside, she motioned for Risa to enter. When she did, she tugged the door close behind the bean and left her alone with the sole occupant of the room.

hos..pital?

“My name is Michishige Sayumi. Do you want to hear a story….?”

she is Sayu...so Saru-chan must be..

“I took secretly when Ai-chan went to pick up the present Niigaki-san left behind. I have never seen her beam so brightly. I think… she loved her.”

Ai did go and saw Risa there...and she did love her..

"She's your girlfriend."

oh..waw the turtle is a genius :lol:

"I have to love you too. "

ah, it is just like Eri to recycle line out of nowhere like that :D
and, no one die or being left out *feels really happy*

--

Futari

for a moment i am afraid that something bad was going to happen. ah, i feel relieved that it ended well :D
it is a warm story despite how cold the characters feel as it's winter in the story set...

--

Doki Dorky
Chapter 1

ah? high school life? :D seems interesting. a rebel-is that the right word to describe her-class monitor, a shy transferred student, a dense yet athletic girl, and a girl with a crush with her bestfriend. lol, i cant wait how the story progress between them ^^

Doki Dorky
Chapter 2

Gaki-san is possibly having a crush already on Ai. Eri is probably too. Sayu isnt pleased with it at all. Ai is just confused there lol. Funny yet kind of sad.

Doki Dorky
Chapter 3

lol, no..really. it is kinda funny and comedic how Gaki-san tried to gather her feeling toward Ai. yet sad on the Sayu's part. Eri is really a dense person. Making me want to bug her and tell her to look at other direction instead of Ai.

Doki Dorky
Chapter 4

Ai is possibly falling for Gaki-san. Eri is....well..for some reason i dont know whether it's because she's so dense and not knowing Sayu's feeling or it's because she's planning something. like, really...how could she even treat her bestfriend like that?

If I Became A Memory

could i say that Risa was being an idiot here? i mean, nah, i cant blame her that she doesnt want to hurt Ai, and that's why she did it. but, have it ever occur that she will make Ai even more sad when she know the truth? it's really selfish of Risa to decide things on her own. despite her reason, she shouldnt do things like that. yet again, i cant blame her for what he'd did.

Hammy-san is a interesting writer, nee~
i cant count how many times my heart's breaking after reading the stories.. and moments later, i feel this warm fuzzy feeling after reading the stories..
sankyuu for the enjoyable ride :D
looking forward for more, and till that time, Hammy-san ganbare~ \^o^/

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:03:33 AM by ShiroiHana »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110427 Doki Dorky - Chapter 5]
« Reply #768 on: April 27, 2011, 12:58:00 PM »
Doki Dorky
Chapter 5

"Tum tum tum."

The sound of plastic knocking against plastic could be heard as Risa rounded the bend walking from the canteen into the field area. Recognizing a figure she has known for years standing beside the large trash can next to the shed where the school’s sporting equipment were kept, the bean jogged up to her friend and patted her lightly on the shoulder.

"Yo Sayumin!"

Jumping a little at the sudden tapping, the raven-haired one turned around to face the new arrival.

"Oh, it's you..."

"Seeing that's it's halfway through the school day and with it being a Friday, I sorta expected you to be much more energetic."

Her reply received no response from Sayumi as she continued dumping the contents of her lunchbox into the bin.

"Why are you throwing away perfectly edible food? Don't you know there are a lot of people in this world who have to go hungry?"

"No one appreciates my efforts. No one bothers about me. No one cares..."

Although Sayumi's long hair hid her face from Risa's line of sight, the elder could tell by the tremble in her voice as well as the way her shoulders shook that the younger was weeping.

"Sayu..."

Reaching out to hold Sayumi from the back, Risa tried to console her in the only way she knew how.

"It's annoying isn't it, knowing that you aren't all that important to people even though you're always there for them unconditionally."

Deciding to not say anything and let Sayumi rant, Risa pulled the bunny nearer. Hoping that her hug could somehow brighten her mood. She had known all along how Sayumi felt for Eri. At first, she had only suspected that the tallest in their group treated Eri in a manner which was more than friends. But she hadn’t been able to confirm those suspicions.

She had decided to not to probe since it was really none of her business who her friends ended up liking. It was their choice and privacy if they wanted to keep things secret. It was only when Sayumi texted her late one night to release her frustration did Risa find out the truth.

“What are the odds that likes me? Do you think she even likes girls?”

The question caught Risa by surprise and she could only gape stupidly in response to Sayumi’s enquiring gaze. Pausing to think, she finally said.

“I’ve ever asked her, just for the fun of it. And she said she only likes boys…”

“That’s what she told me too. I guess…I will never be able to feel her warmth on my skin or embrace her like how I’ve dreamt for so long.”

-----

It was almost 9 pm when Risa returned to their shared room that night. The first thing she heard upon stepping inside was Ai’s soft voice.

“Okaeri~”

“Uso! I can’t believe you’re saying that to me.”

Removing her bag from hanging off her shoulder and placing it on her desk, Risa raised her arms high above her head and gave herself a good stretch. It had been a tiring day running around handling matters relating to the Science and Math fair. In addition to that, she had to double up as consoler to a distraught bunny.

After her little breakdown at the sports shed, Risa had escorted Sayumi back to her room and the two had remained there until the puffy eyed girl had fallen asleep. Sometimes Risa wondered why the more astute of her two friends would fall for Eri. Sure, the turtle was adorable, kind and sensitive. Amazingly, she wasn’t so sensitive when it came to her best friend. Was she that oblivious to notice her feelings? Or was she just pretending not to notice them?

Regaining her focus when Ai started talking, Risa averted her eyes and allowed them to rest on her new room mate.

“I thought since we are sharing a room now, we should be polite to each other and live in harmony. That’s why I welcomed you back.”

As soon as she heard those words, the gears in Risa’s head began spinning. Grabbing a blank sheet of paper, she started scribbling furiously on it.

“Here!”

Shoving the A4 piece of paper into Ai’s face, Risa continued speaking.

“I know how we can live in harmony.”

TAKAHASHI’S TO DO LIST

1) wash OUR clothes
2) make OUR breakfast / lunch bento and maybe dinner too
3) not allowed to snatch the toilet anytime
4) change the bed sheets and handle all chores
5) not allowed to wear specs in room unless studying
6) carry out whatever Niigaki orders
7) cant say no to what Niigaki does to Takahashi

Ai’s eyes widened to twice their usual size when she read the last line of the page. Can’t say no to what she does to me?? What exactly is she planning to do to me?? Alarm bells were frantically ringing in her head yet Ai did not utter a single word of protest.

Her reaction surprised Risa. Could this girl really be so docile? Nevertheless, she decided to go ahead and continue teasing the innocent girl. The smirk on her face spread wider and she announced victoriously.

“This kicks in with effect from tomorrow!”

-----

Early the next day, Ai dutifully set her alarm clock almost ninety minutes earlier than the usual time she woke up for school. In order to prepare breakfast and both of their lunch bentos, she had no choice but to sacrifice her precious sleeping hours. When she was done, she arranged the meal of eggs, tomatoes, ham (that’s me XD) and bacon (me in another form XDD) nicely on two plates.

Leaving them aside for the moment, she proceeded to pack their lunches into re-heatable Tupperware so that the food could be re-warmed when they were about to eat. When everything was ready, she went to wake Risa up. However, the bean had already risen and had gotten ready without Ai even noticing.

When they finally sat down to start eating, Ai tucked in straightaway but Risa on the other hand, froze in her actions and just stared at her plate.

“Is the food not to your liking?”

Not giving a reply to that question, Risa stood up and marched straight for the trash container while carrying the plate in her hand. With one swift motion, she emptied the contents of the dish into the rubbish bin.

"I'm not hungry."

Gathering her book bag and folder, Risa made her way towards the exit. When she was halfway across the room, she stepped up to Ai and peered into the shorter girl’s face until she flushed with embarrassment at their close body contact. In that instant, all the pent up indignation she felt at watching Risa toss her efforts down the drain were forgotten as smooth fingers gently brushed across her forehead and lifted up her bangs.

“Hmmm, looks like that bump is subsiding well. Don’t be so clumsy again. Although you are very cute when you are being clumsy.”

Watching Risa’s face intently as she smoothed her fringe back down for her, Ai almost forgot to breathe and she could hear her heart thudding away in her chest. If the class monitor didn’t leave her side within the next five seconds, she was sure she would faint from the explosion of emotions she was experiencing in that moment.

As if she could read her mind and wanted to further tease her, Risa leaned in and whispered into Ai’s reddening ears.

"Don’t forget my bento."

-----

At lunchtime, the trio plus one added member again gathered at their regular meeting spot beneath the rainforest tree. Today, the weather was beautiful with a moderate breeze and fluffy white clouds hanging in the sky.

Producing two bentos from her possession, Ai unveiled the boxes to a bored looking Risa. She didn’t know the reason why but Ai was hoping that the person tasting the food she prepared would praise her for her delicious cooking.

Yet, her hopes were dashed when Risa criticized her culinary skills openly, picking on every item in the lunch box.

“This doesn’t taste nice. I don’t want to eat it anymore.”

Putting the box back down on the picnic cloth they were seated on, she added.

“Why don’t you go and buy something from the canteen for me?”

Her actions appeared to be rather unreasonable and Eri could no longer sit and say nothing as she watched the events unfold.
“Eat mine.”

Passing her bento over to Risa and seizing the one Ai made, Eri ate it and soon the entire box was cleaned out.

“It tastes absolutely heavenly Ai-chan. How I wish I could have such tasty bento everyday.”

Hearing her kind words, Ai could not help but smile. It was funny how a few simple words could make her so happy. Beaming uncontrollably at Eri, Ai quickly offered a piece of tissue to the first person who commended her cooking.

“If you don’t mind eating the food I prepare, I could bring an extra bento for you everyday.”

“Do you mean it? Omg, thank you Ai-chan! You are the best!”

Throwing her arms around Ai’s torso, Eri laughed heartily and held onto the chef for a longer period than necessary.

“Tsk!”

Shaking her head at the exaggerated actions of the childish pair in front of her, Risa looked away and resumed eating Eri’s bento. Even though she hadn’t managed to catch a glimpse of Sayumi’s expression, she could guess that the girl must be feeling terrible at seeing the intimate actions of her crush with someone else. 

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #769 on: April 28, 2011, 11:24:17 AM »
Ah Gaki, why must you tease Ai so? it's an odd way of doing things isn't it, dealing with the girl you have feelings for like this, poor innocent Ai will just dislike Gaki if she keeps this up!

Hmm, seems as though Eri comes to Ai's rescue though, liking Ai's food and giving her hugs  :wub: seems as though Gaki is also making things worse for Sayu through the way she behaves towards Ai.....

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: April 28, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
Gaki makes me lol, but at the same time, I'm wondering exactly why she's teasing Ai so hard. She could easily have her, it seems, so is she just like a little boy with a crush? Or is she trying to make Ai fight back? Somehow, I'm thinking it's the latter, but what will she do if Ai does snap and yell at her?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #771 on: May 27, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »
Ah, sorry for being away for so long.  Time to catch up!~~   :tama-music:

If I Became A Memory

"It's nothing. I just miss Eri, that's all."

*sniffle sniffle* me too!  :pen_cry:

"There is. Kiss me."

NoooooooooO~
   :mon scare:

Unbeknownst to the pair, someone was watching the entire ongoings

Nooooooooooooo~!!!!   :mon scare::mon scare: ! !

The one moment I forget about Risa!  My shock!

*reads the next couple of paragraphs*

*insert more shocked monkey faces here*  XD

lol with every new paragraph, I'm like Noooo~~~!!! XD

*ending*

Ahhhhhh!  I wasn't prepared for the ending!  Well...I should have known better.... this being a Hammy-genre + the title, were good hints but you still managed to catch me off guard...

Poor Gaki san!  why must Hammy-san be so cruel to you!   :pen_cry:

Okay....maybe you can kill Risa off in the sequel if you let Eri make a cameo....wait!  That's still horrible!  :shock:  Hmm...maybe Risa can still get better...maybe she just needs that miracle cure...known as love...to withstand it   :mon innocent: 

Fight, Gaki san!  Fight!  Don't let Hammy get you! XD

Doki Dorky 4 + 5

Eeeek~  Eri continues her streak of making the bunny sad!  Eriiii~~~~~   :pleeease:

I guess…I will never be able to feel her warmth on my skin or embrace her like how I’ve dreamt for so long.

lol too much information Sayumi XD  oh wait, I read that wrong!  :lol:  So very wrong! 
I thought Sayu dreamed of.....embracing Eri in certain....ways...   :ph43r:

ham (that’s me XD) and bacon (me in another form XDD)

Hmm....I can't figure out the right word for this.  Making your characters eat you!  Is this cannibalism...is it not?  And to think...Risa threw you in the garbage!!  Good grief this train of thought is so messed up XD

Still can't believe Risa dumped the food right after her hungry-people-in-the-world lecture...

I'm starting to think if Risa doesn't get killed off by some "mystical writing being" aka our dear Hammy san, she's gonna get killed or seriously beaten up by Sayumi for unintentionally pushing Ai and Eri closer together XD

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #772 on: August 20, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »
Mouu~ Guardian Angel Is AWESOME but very very sad :( huhhh..
This is my reaction to everything
Risa dead = :gyaaah:
Eri is mental ill lol. = :shock:
Reina is alive = :onioncheer:
Sayumi & Reina are together =  :nya: (although im into Tanakamei you made me like them together alittle more..)
The video Risa gave Ai = :mon cry: (And listening to Risa sing Never Forget while reading wasnt helping my sadness lol)
I just feel sorry for Ai and this was really good ... I now have to go find a happy fan fiction because im holding back tears writing this...Lol !! Your writing makes things so vivid!  :bow:  :thumbsup
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110918 Untitled - Chapter 1]
« Reply #773 on: September 18, 2011, 09:23:57 AM »
Sorry for the less than perfect fic but inspiration struck and in 30 min this was born. See if you can guess the characters. This time the main characters aren't my usual. I have yet to come up with a suitable title so for now it will remain untitled >_<

-----

Untitled - Chapter 1

"Did you forget to bring your phone today?"

A colleague asks as she notices that I didn't place my mobile on the table during lunch. The rest of my coworkers stares my way their interest piqued by the ongoing conversation.

"No. I just didn't bring it along. Left it in my drawer."

Seeing their perplexed expressions, I continued.

"There isn't a need to bring it since I don't get any messages."

Shrugging my shoulders and flashing a wry smile, I lowered my head and starting tucking into the food in front of me. In no time, the trio of ladies too began work on their lunch while their fingers danced over the keypad of their shiny blackberry cellphones. Watching them smile and grin at their screens, I force myself to concentrate on the plate of unappetizing rice.

It's okay. It won't hurt anymore one day.

-----

I swing the door close after stepping into the quiet apartment. The clock strikes 9.30 as I hang my keys on the little hook in the wall and kick off my shoes. Walking further into my empty home, I place my bag on the dinner room chair and head into my room. Thankfully my family members are away and I didn't have to content with answering stupid questions tonight. I'm exhausted from working overtime and the pounding in my head isn't helping matters.

Too tired physically to shower, I stripped off my outer coat and tossed it in a corner. The laundry will just have to wait till I'm feeling better. Realizing that I'm quite soaked from the sudden storm which had drenched me from head to toe, I decided to not ruin my bed and just settle by sleeping on the floor. Taking a pillow and resting it on the floor, I laid down on it.

Lying down on my side, I closed and eyes and waited for sleep to kick in. Unfortunately sleep did not take me and I reopened my eyes to search for my medication. Removing tablets of different colors from their packaging, I threw them into my mouth and swallowed a whole cup of water. I hated pills and it irritated me to have to take them on a daily basis.

The throbbing in my head seemed to lighten and the medicine seemed to help the stabbing pain in my stomach. Now if only the nausea would stop too. Lying down on my left side once more, I stared into the whitewashed wall until the image of a familiar raven haired girl appeared.

"Did you only just get home?"

I nodded wordlessly as our eyes locked. Feeling my orbs turn moist, I blinked repeated to stop my tears from flowing.

"I only have you. I wish I could hold you. It hurts...so much."

My words didn't make sense and no one would be able to understand what I was trying to say. Yet the new arrival didn't have to ask to know what I meant.

"I know it's painful but it will stop one day. I will be where you want me to be and I will do what you want me to do."

"Really?"

I replied with my voice wavering. I was desperate, lost and hurting. My entire being hoped that my heart and mind could forget everything that was tormenting me. That I could escape the physical pain that my body was subjected to.

"Promise. Now close your eyes and sleep. Feel better tomorrow."

I stared at her again, my vision transfixed on her beautiful features.

"Please never leave me..."

Those were the last words I remembered uttering as I drifted off to an uneasy sleep. 

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #774 on: September 18, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »
I have to do more reading from this thread... I've put some stories off knowing one of our beloved girls gets hammied in it :nervous

I have read (all?) the TakaGaki one-shots and various things here and there, all of which I do plan to comment on in the same way hana-chan has several posts back...  :cow: and though I haven't been a fan long enough to have been around and thanking you back then when you wrote the bulk of your stuff, yah, I'd just like to thank you now, for writing and for sharing. I've had a real blast reading your stuff!  :heart: :nya:

BUT FOR NOW.  :shocked:

New story - no names, but I have an inkling about who they may be... even before you introduced 'raven haired girl', I had a feeling nameless narrator was Eri. Why Eri? I dunno, the moment nameless narrator mentioned 'medication' - even though the illness doesn't seem skin related, it kind of struck me that it could be our turtle. I then immediately related it back to the beginning, when NN (nameless narrator xD) seemed to be hurting emotionally... perhaps from neglect, since she said she didn't need to bring her phone because she didn't get any messages  :cry: :cry: :cry:

And that connection makes sense to me, since Sayu (raven haired girl, has got to be! right right right?  :lol: ) is a busy gal these days, fangirling Kyuukis and Ai-chan and probably too busy blogging about it all. Not sure if your world is an alternate world, 'coz I dunno what to think of Eri taking up a job and working already...  XD but yah, your NN and Eri must be going through the same motions.

Also, I know hammy is a KameShige fan.  :grin:

AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW ACCURATE A GUESS THAT IS  :lol: ^^ was just blabbering, sorry  :lol:

Oh man, this is already so angsty. I do love my angst and wish for more of it, but I hope it doesn't ultimately lead to anybody dying. Suicide or car crash or death by broken heart. I don't know if I could take that!  :fainted:

"I only have you. I wish I could hold you. It hurts...so much."

She's so taken by her pain that she's hallucinating?  :mon waterworks: that's so sad... but I really loved how you wrote that, the way that little scene played out, between NN and her beloved, who feels like some place far away at this point. Really neeeed to know who these characters are...  :banghead:

So to sum up my speculations:

- NN is Eri
- NL (nameless lover) is Sayu
- NN is both emotionally and physically sick
- NL is somewhere NN can't reach, and is not giving NN the attention she needs

???

:lol:

I could be completely off the money here, and this could totally be an AiGaki fic where Gaki is pining for a dead Ai. But you said the main characters aren't your usual, so I'm gonna go with the KameShige  :P

It's no secret how much I adore KameShige; between TakaGaki and this OTP, I have a LOT of trouble deciding  :bleed eyes: ... so if this is really KameShige *fingers crossed* ......  :bow: :bow: :bow:
'Coz you know, I'm always advocating for more KameShige around here. Such a lack of it.  :farofflook:

ANYWAY - great start! So many questions raised, argh  :bleed eyes:  I was expecting TakaGaki from you, since Ai's graduation is looming like a raincloud and (whilst there will be protesters to my next statement xD) we need more of them... I hope I get to read something of them from you in time for the big day at the end of the month?   :mon fyeah:

But please update soon! Don't keep us guessing for too long, okay? =P
Thank you for writing  :heart:

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #775 on: September 18, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »
Its so interesting already haha :P ! If what people saying are true about it being Eri.. Im guessing something BAD happened to/with someone she loved and now shes all messed up...
And another thing.. XD if this is a Eri fan fiction please let her lover be REINAAA~ Tanakame~ I barely see them ONEGAISHIMASU! :)  :bow:
You will make me die full of bliss
! lol. :wub:

Kyaaaa~ Im full of anxiety now haha :panic: :nervous
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #776 on: September 18, 2011, 03:37:36 PM »
this is interesting please update soon :cow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #777 on: September 19, 2011, 05:11:22 PM »
Lol so who are the mysterious characters? :P And the love pairings?

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #778 on: September 24, 2011, 11:14:23 AM »
@Cubed: I hope you don't mine me calling you that. It just sounds so cute in my head?  :oops: I have to say I really enjoyed reading your reply. It's just so...insightful? To the point that some things I didn't even realize myself. I can't reveal who NN and NL are here or it would take the fun out of the next chapter. But I can say that you are close...really close :thumbsup

@Sora-chan: If I wrote TanaKamei and you died of bliss wouldn't I become a murderer?  :shocked

@Kikk4r: Thank you for reading and commenting :). I'll try to update as soon as I can.

@BS: I made the first pair of your question easy for you didn't I? You're gonna have to guess the next XD. But I think it shouldn't be too hard.

I really should start replying to the previous comments. Gah, I'm so behind *slaps self*

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110924 Untitled - Chapter 2]
« Reply #779 on: September 24, 2011, 11:58:53 AM »
Untitled - Chapter 2

8.35 am on a Monday morning and I'm stuck in the ladies, puking my guts out. After an unidentified period of time, I flush the wc and staggered unsteadily to the sink area. The cold water makes me feel slightly better as I rinsed my mouth and splashed the liquid on my face. Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I was shocked to see the extent of my pale skin. On my way back to the office, I run into another colleague who didn't belong to the 'three musketeers' I usually go for lunch break with.

"Are you okay? You look really pale."

Her words sounded echo-y and her face blurry as I blinked to combine the multiple images of her standing before me.

"I'm fine."

Forcing a smile, I sent her on her way and returned to my seat. Inside my cubicle, I take a small sip of warm water hoping that the hot drink would ease the turbulence in my stomach. Unfortunately it didn't and fresh tears threatened to slip from the corners of my eyes.

No! Not now, not here!

These words repeated themselves in my mind as I tore at a piece of tissue to dab at my eyes. I couldn't let anyone see me in such a state or they would ask me what was wrong. I didn't want to explain myself or tell them why I was being so upset. Turning my face towards the computer terminal lined up against the wall, I hid my teary eyes and prayed no one would look for me until I had significantly calmed down.

It was always the same, I would never have anyone by my side when I feel sick or depressed.

The vibration of my cellphone brought my attention to the little device and I picked it up and to read the message that had come in.

How is Kame today? Gaki saw a cute French guy at the airport! He was so gentlemanly.

It was surprising that she would send me a message out of the blue. Tilting my head sideways to glance at my desktop calendar, I realized it was Friday and she was probably on her way home from work.

Kame is unwell and wants to go home. Did you get French guy's number?

You will be knocking off soon right? Nah, Gaki doesn't like guys.

After a couple more messages, she stops replying and I figured she must have arrived home. Gaki, full name Niigaki Risa, is a straight A student. Currently she's also working at a shop set up by her college at the airport to train business students on how to run a retail store. She has to work there once a week so she usually messages me when she is on the train traveling home.

Gaki and I share a weird friendship. We don't speak a lot, as she doesn't reply to text messages often. We hardly even meet since she is a homebody who doesn't like to go out and people. Yet she somehow understands where I'm coming from and on the rare days we manage to hold a decent conversation either through Skype or text messaging, I'm usually telling her about my troubles.

"Eri, you want a lift from me?"

My thoughts were interrupted when I looked up to see the smiley face of a married colleague. Returning her a small smile, I promptly agree and began packing my belongings. Although I've not completed my work, I'm really not feeling well enough to do OT.

-----

On the journey back, the car is silent as neither of us spoke. I feel bad about not engaging in small talk but I'm really too brain dead to say anything. I'll just have to make up for her kind gesture some other time.

As she drops me off near her home, I begin walking to the nearest train station. It's packed as always and whilst I stand on the platform waiting for the next train, thoughts of her enter my mind.

~Flashback~

"Shelter yourself too!"

She says with a laugh as she tries to push my hand such that the umbrella I was supporting also shielded my torso from the falling rain. It was obvious that I had angled the brolly in a way which only kept her dry.

"It's okay. Let's walk faster, or we'll really end up drenched."

We started running towards the nearest building and in the process, our shoulders brushed against each other numerous times.

~End of flashback~

Stepping into my empty home after fighting through the crowds on the train and bus on the rest of the way home, I'm suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of nausea. Dashing for the bathroom, I throw up what little I had eaten for lunch as well as some whitish fluid streaked with red.

Great, this just never ends. Allowing my body to slip down onto the cold tiles of the bathroom floor, I leaned my back against the wall and closed my eyes.

~Flashback #2~

"What are you planning on ordering?"

She looks down at the menu in concentration and pauses for some time before meeting my eyes.

"Katsu-don?"

I chuckled at how she ended her sentence with an unsure tone and waved the server over. Once our orders were taken, we settled down and lapsed into an easy conversation. The minutes flew past and before we knew it, it was late and time for her to go home.

"Bye bye?"

Once again, her reply caused me to grin. Walking her to the train station, I watched her retreating back as she walked towards the escalator. Not realizing that it took longer than necessary for me to tear my eyes away, I turned on my heel and started on my way towards my own destination. It was only the second time without the rest, yet somehow, it felt so right.

~End of flashback~

That night she messaged me. And that was how, everything I once knew began to fall apart...

-----

I can't decide how many chapters should this fic have. NN has been revealed. And a 3rd character has appeared. Does anyone know who the Katsu-don eater is? =D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:06:10 PM by lil_hamz »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Tensai! Lets` Go feat Ayayamu