JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel

Author Topic: [2/19] Berryz Kobou 34th single [Otona na no yo!/1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku]  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Details announced in Kera magazine

rina ♥ mini

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Preview for Otona na no yo! at 3:27. Assuming those are the outfits for the single they're really cute

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Concert rip of Otona na no yo!

Seconded re: the costumes being cute. I like the 80s Madonna feel of Miyabi's outfit and Captain just looks killer these days, I think more than anyone in Berryz she gives off the "adult woman" vibe. I'm really into all the form fitting skirts they've been giving Yurina, I can't think of anything that suits her more  :P
rina ♥ mini

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Here's a concert rip for 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
1 Oku performance ripped from the most recent Hello!Station episode. Not too keen on the song yet but I love the sci-fi style costumes!

rina ♥ mini

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
I still can't really get into these funky tunes they keep giving Berryz like they did again in otona na no yo.
1oku beat is closer to what I like but the performance from hello! station wasn't great :sweatdrop: too many parts where they can't seem to sing because the voice is supposed to be modified.
But the outfit from the concert is indeed nice.

Still going to get some copies of this release though.

1oku lyrics transcribed by 2ch ookami citizen:
恋【夏焼】し【須藤】たい【清水】wowwow【嗣永】
恋【菅谷】し【徳永】たい【熊井】wowwow【嗣永】
朝早く【嗣永】起きてすぐ【徳永】メイクを【清水】
ゆらゆらの【熊井】通勤が【須藤】キツイ【夏焼】
昨晩の【菅谷】いっぱいが【清水】胃もたれ【徳永】
天に誓う【清水】今日からの【熊井】ダイエット【須藤】

どいつもこいつもどいつもこいつもどいつもこいつも
美人好き【夏焼】
年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中
美人好き【菅谷】
日本国民いつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでも
ダイエット中【嗣永】
痩せてる子だって年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中
ダイエット中【熊井】

一億三千万【菅谷】総ダイエット王国 Ah【夏焼】

食べた後は走っとこ 食べる前に走っとこ
健康のために走っとこ 走った分だけ食べとこ
楽しい夢を見てたい 未来を信じていたい
寂しい気持ちにさせないでね【夏焼】
心を温めて欲しい 優しさで包んでほしい
お願い【菅谷】お願い【徳永】お願い【須藤】お願い【清水】
お願い【菅谷】お願い【嗣永】お願い【熊井】お願い【徳永】
お願い【夏焼】お願い【須藤】お願い【清水】お願い【嗣永】お願い【熊井】お願い【徳永】ねぇ【夏焼】

寝坊して【菅谷】焦るほど【嗣永】冷や汗【徳永】
この汗で【清水】1キロは【熊井】痩せそう【須藤】

どいつもこいつもどいつもこいつもどいつもこいつも
他人事【須藤】
年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中
他人事【熊井】
日本国民いつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでもいつでもどこでも
ダイエット中【徳永】
還暦過ぎたらさらに気になって年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中年がら年中
ダイエット中【清水】

一億三千万【菅谷】総ダイエット王国 Ah【夏焼】

割り勘だし元取ろう 割り勘だし元取ろう
食べるんだったらうまいもん 食べるんだったらうまいもん
生きてる意味が知りたい 愛する意味を知りたい
私の本当の意味を知りたい【菅谷】
優しい人になりたい この世のためになりたい
お願い【夏焼】お願い【徳永】お願い【須藤】お願い【清水】
お願い【夏焼】お願い【嗣永】お願い【熊井】お願い【徳永】
お願い【菅谷】お願い【須藤】お願い【清水】お願い【嗣永】お願い【熊井】お願い【徳永】ねぇ【夏焼】
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
1 Oku radio rip! It's growing on me  :thumbup

rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
How is it that the other groups get such interesting choreography and Berryz gets this?  :roll:

rina ♥ mini

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
How is it that the other groups get such interesting choreography and Berryz gets this?  :roll:

It seems like the choreographer liked that bit in the "Heroine ni Narou ka!" PV when everyone lined up behind Yurina and fanned out their arms, and tried to poorly emulate that in the "Otona na no yo!" dance. Then they couldn't think of anything else and went, "You know what? Just bounce up and down a lot and wave your arms around."

And those outfits...! Ugh. Poor Berryz.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Preview to the Otona na no yo! MV at 00:28

... I'm not sure why they're molesting those manikins  :sweatdrop: lol

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Some quick thoughts about the Otona pv  :thumbup

- That shot of Chinami sniffing the perfume on Yurina's wrist, oh. my. god.  :drool:
- Adulthood suits Captain lol Among all the members she stands out the most to me in the pv. I freely admit it's partly because I'm biased and partly because I think her costume is awesome.
- I didn't care much for the song with the rips and live performance but seeing the translation made me like it more. As a "young woman" or whatever you want to call it (a few weeks older than Captain), I feel the lyrics pretty accurately capture how I feel these days so nice one, Tsunku! The idea of reaching an ideal savings goal is hilarious to me, though. Take me with you to study abroad in England, guys!
- Wish Miyabi had a different hair style but I stand by my previous comments about loving her outfit, the 80s vibe is great.
rina ♥ mini

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
MV Preview for 1 Oku 3 Senman:

I'm loving Captains pigtails lol

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
rii's eyebrows  :O2

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
I wouldn't argue that either of these are among the greatest Berryz songs but I've come to think of it as a really interesting release. There seems to be a lot of complaint about Berryz and S/mileage getting the shaft compared to other H!P groups (comments I've made included), but I feel like this is the first time I've seen them as a really distinct unit within the agency.

- Lyrically, they seem to be the group that's most able to "act their age," if you will. It doesn't feel like acting to fit into the image they've been given with the past few releases (where some might argue that the J=J girls are too young for their songs or some S/mileage members too old for the cute stuff they get sometimes). Like I said previously, as a 20something year old, I'm really enjoying both of these songs because I feel like I can relate to them
- Having Risako in the front with a style that's distinctively her own, Miyabi's fashion choices too, it feels a lot more representative of who the girls are outside of the idol image they have to play up to. Even Maasa's short hair after all this time just gives them a really authentic feel.
- All that feeling of authenticity aside, I love love love the 1 Oku costumes and the stark setting works well. No complaints about budget from me this time.  :P

tl;dr I think Berryz finally has its own real niche, this is a great start to 2014 and I'm looking forward to everything to come!
rina ♥ mini

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
I have mixed feelings about this single. I do like the songs and the outfits and don't think the MVs are that bad but at the same time I feel like Tsunku wasn't trying very hard. I really like 1 Oku Senman sou Diet Oukoku but after listening to it a lot it just seemed like Tsunku was being lazy when he wrote it. I'm not going to rant (because I already did that on my tumblr lol) but only about 1 min 26 sec of that song is original lyrics and the rest is all repetition.

I'm still going to buy it on iTunes and maybe get the CDs though (tax returns!) cause I do like the songs and I want Berryz to do well.

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
I really enjoy both these singles. The reason I'm coming out of lurker mode is Captain.
I can't believe how much I found myself looking at her in the vids.
She totally owns Momo with her version of twin tails in the 130 mil dieters and her dancing and outfit rule I'm an adult.
She's still nowhere near overtaking Miya, but Chinami better look out.
Life is one time.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel