JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TAISETSU NA HITO

Author Topic: [10/05] Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York  (Read 74816 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [10/05] Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York
« Reply #260 on: October 28, 2014, 02:22:58 AM »
From Up-Front Link's Twitter:

[EN] Nov.9th 3:10PM UTC:NHK World TV show "Club J-MELO Special: Morning Musume。'14 Live in New York"
- http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/english/broadcast/index.html
- https://twitter.com/UpFrontLink/status/526697544319913985
- http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/english/broadcast/index.html

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #261 on: October 28, 2014, 10:24:57 AM »
I can't believe I forgot to include this in my concert recap, but one more awesome thing about the "I Wish" performance: you know how a lot of people raised a stink about how Riho sang the last line in the album version? At the concert she sounded amazing and sang it perfectly! :twothumbs It further fuels my theory that she's a much better singer live than in the studio.

That is the exact same thing I thought during the concert! Watching it live right before they got to that part I started thinking about how much people complained about it so I was like unconsciously cringing, but then when she sang it was flawless. Some people do just sound better live than in studio recordings.

Also she probably recorded that a long while back, and has performed it many times since, practice makes perfect :D

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2014, 07:30:26 PM »
SkyPerfecTV special on their New York adventures!
MM USA.0000 MM USA.0001

Dammit Rokun always in the embedded preview shots! Oh wait it changed... XD
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:47:44 PM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2014, 07:20:13 AM »
Indeed. To each their own, with Dave the man behind Japanfiles handling duties with UFA, he's more familiar with us local sites, things are more open so good on you, Ops. S-H may have members of JPH!P writing but they are totally independent and on their own. Damned me for not hiring sooner but HEY we got Slack and Ping who been here from da START. We welcome all fans into the fold, as seen in the drunken hotel party pix and vid. Good on y'all to put aside the differences. The Music and Idols is what makes the difference. Patience Dear Homie Slack. We :hipheart: with Ping, Estrea, and da additional HiPstaz questions will get published to the 11,509 most popular site in Japan. And what do we gain?? More chatter about our fave idols so SIT BACK AND ENJOY DA RIDE. Discuss!! Comment! That's what forums are for so we can fangirl fanboy to our hearts content. :hipheart: - Home of the sanest crazy idol fans. Be pervin', no trippin'

I saw some of you guys out there showing off your JPHIP stickers, heck I even got one! But I was nervous to talk to anyone, especially since it has been awhile since I interacted with anyone!

OH HEY! shit. please say hi to me next time, I wore a :hipheart: shirt all weekend and smelled like sewage for a reason! TO meet HiPstaz like YOU!! Peeps were rolling up to me like DAIGONG dis and dat!

FUCK YEAH!!! WHATTA RECAPS YALL. Back from SHAMPTON EGCCC wrote dis shit in da office on a weekend can't get FRESHER THAN DIS. NYC Bound. HiPstaz eating all over I was so rusty with my chest bumps I kept clocking peeps with my shoulder. MY BAD Rokun! Flyp! I love how we all went to the same places, yet at different times/days :lol: MUST GO TO KATZ for KoolKAT!! next time! Being in da big city was way better, Ping had to drive less :lol: the moments was so amazing AT LEAST we go together for some FINE ASS FEASTS.

HEY!! Totally uncensored videos and pix in WORLD TOUR THREAD!!! here's just a sample:

THANKS. to all who came and represented. the crowds and fans were intense and justified FUTURE fan events such as THIS WELL DONE!! To all worldwide feeding and feeding the online social media support, make sure you get your VOICE HEARD!!

Day 1 October 1, 2014

Arrived on a Wednesday night! BREEZE through customs like a BAWS. 500. Japanese Concert. :yep: Let him in, he's a MADE HiPSTA. Long ass flight! Shit was delayed cuz a passenger had to get off, but good thing Alaska Airlines delayed all the other connecting flights so made it through Seattle and Chicago in time.

Ping picked me up at LGA and we headed down to Queens area (PAST Met's stadium Citi Field) to some fuckin delicious Korean BBQ Buffet Picnic Garden and grilled da shit outta corn, first sight of fried chicken I had to get LOL this lady was so nice she cut up the pieces as we laid it on the grill. A TOAST TO HITE Times!!! JPH!P World TOUR STARTO!

The hotel was pretty tight, literally and figuratively. Huge ass TV, view of da streets and even though I was tired as FUCK I had to check out the surroundings, hit up Times Square and got myself familiar with da Walgreens Duane Reade copped some Shocktop beers. THEN as I figured out how my data plan worked, I checked my email and SHIT we had been told that our email interview with Sayumi would be delayed until after the show but would we want to do an in-person interview with the ENTIRE GROUP. OH HELL YEAH. Hollered at Slack to GET READY.

My apologies to those who asked WAAAAY in advance about press business. You gotta understand the nature of the biz, they are so swamped and so limited with their time, I could only squeeze in limited amount of peeps, and Slack and Ping have been covering events since forever. The fact that we are considered is a TESTAMENT to JPH!P loyal fanbase, who keep the Hello! Project discussion going. WE REP FOR ALL!

Had me some beers and called it a night!

Day 2 October 2. 2014

Tried to get up for Today show (US American morning news / celebrity talk show on NBC) could barely wake up from the lack of sleep before. So FUCK IT rolled out around 10 am and headed to 5th Avenue and Uniqlo to check out some dope fashions plus my 511s (as recommended by nandake?) was falling down needed new BELT. There was some sick ass jeans, but a lotta low key colors cuz I guess it was fall. The whole UT department was dope, how could you choose ONE so copped a Marilyn T for dat homie TINA instead, Japanese Blue Project denim shirt and torn jeans so fly. THEN JTRI calls me texts me he's in the AREA! OH SHIT. There he be at the front wow man I expected him to be huger thanks to his Junks pic of giant shades variety. He was lugging his shit around so I said let's lug it all the way back to my place and CHILLLLLL.

He was there to do some early sight seeing so I said top of my list was to check what up with World Trade Center. JTRI being here before, was real familiar with the train system so copped a 7 day Metro Pass. DAMN the Freedom Tower was massive, just a shining glowing beam. 9/11 Never Forget. They were building a train station that looked like the back of stegosaurus, like giant ass venus fly trap type of engineering marvel that was fuckin jaw dropping. JTRI gettin hungry! We had classic NYC hot dogs from da cart, even haggled some NYC T-shirts at a street stall!

SINCE we were in the area, we hit up Brooklyn Bridge and decided FUCK IT. we're here. Home of da HiP HoP let's walk across it!! (even Ping said he never did it before!!) whatta view, you could see Queens, Jersey, Statue of Liberty (if you squinted) and of course Brooklyn! Let's go check da HAUS dat Jay-Z built, Barclays Center where the Nets play. Def Jam reunion concert looks like a dopeass line up! Saw a fuckin rat/mouse just wiggling on his back in the middle of the sidewalk by the basketball courts. Saw a whole bunch of trailers/cameras around they must've been filming a TV show or movie! Juniors cheesecake OG location, gotta put it on my list of shit to GET!

Our legs was ripped to fuckin shreds, me and JTRI were gonna rest back in our hotels. I swung by Rockefeller Centre and saw a giant line of nerds for Super Smash Bros at the Nintendo World STORE!! And St. Patrick's Cathedral was open so I swung on in, whatta work of ART!

Met up with JTRI and we took the R instead of the N even tho the N kept passing us by :lol: to meet up to FEAST with Ping! So Ping was telling me how he introduced JTRI to JPH!P and I keep forgetting they had actually MET years back during the UTADA concert. GOOD TIMES! and Good food, we went down to East Village St. Marks and hit up this college university type crowd where there was Asian food galore, take your pick, we went for fuckin RAMEN at Rai Rai Ken omgass like char siu pork, melt in yo mouth butta patty hoooly shit greeze da fuck up, soak in the noodles and ssshit happy hour till 10 PM FUCK I'm down. Asahi FOR ALL

We was talkin all types of gangsta shit never missin a BEAT on how Berryz rocked da :jphip: MIC in our interview. Would there be an ENCORE?! then NEWS ALERT!!! word on da streets from JTRI (and Sayumi's blog :lol:) that they were headin to NYC NOW!! So we put two and two together and assumed JFK we meet in the morning!

Day 3 October 3. 2014

THE OFFICIAL Kick OFF. Everyone would be flying in INCLUDING Morning Musume'14 themselves. No excuses, had to get there ASAP so I somehow got myself on the subway without JTRI's help :lol: took a train to World Trade Center, switched to DA REAL train "A" that would get you to JFK where we ASSUMED da girls would land. Got to Terminal A around 9:30 am via the Air Train (a separate 5 bucks gets you there). Met up with a few fans Hiro?! that I would have met in Seattle Sakura Con for Berryz, a C-ute Blogger, and JTRI arrived later! Apparently there was Al Kusangi from MM-BBS fame, pretty funny to have met and talked shit about our past forum days - breaking off from the same place, coming full circle in fandoms, etc. to HERE WE ARE. The 5 people who showed up to greet em :lol:

Slack and Flyp were arriving SOON HUURRRY. Good thing their flight was delayed. I had a Morning Musume sign I was gonna use on the Today Show so I bejewelled dat shit up ASAP. JTRI noticed that their management was in the background, so me and Slack went to say hi "How did you know they were coming?" Slack said "Oh we have our connections too :lol: (of course attracting a crowd LOL) and like smooth as butta, secured :hipheart: interview for Monday Morning OMGASS!!! We thanked her and peaced out to calmly go back to our positions at the arrival fence!! They was like "should we practice a chant? Morning Musume PSYCHO" etc. but I just hollered whatever was on da top of my head. and BOOM....right on cue:

Some were kind enough to reveal their cough masks, I only knew of Sayumi and the first girl with the mole, but Flyp waving the sign was GOLD as they noticed us and waved. SUCCESS!! WELCOME TO NEW YORK! YO!

Ready to get some NYC in em, we headed to The Row and their hotels for some eats and sight seeing, Shake Shack was right in front of their hotel, met up with CKD and a whole bunch of NSK folk like Atron and Dave and Dave and Dave. The shakes was small cuz I expected giant ass American sizes but shit was delish, had a Shack'toberfest themed burger with brat and cheeseburger DAMN! meaty. Headed to the Empire State Building cuz Slack and friends had a voucher and WHY DA FUCK NOT! we here but holy shit, the line was long and the security took away my mini tripod :lol: but the view was incredible, gorgeous yet so windy up there you could see the entire CITY from all around!!!!!!!

TENMAN!! Boykun pikapikapika and friends had arrived so we were gonna meet up later! I told em, fuckin meet us at Toys R US!!! Whatta an amazing place, fuck I didn't get to walk around in there but they had a giant ass ferris wheel candy shop and all types of goodness dat make you dun wanna GROW UP! we decided on Pizza and went for John's instead of Lombardi's cuz it was closer, so amazingly hollered at Yuuyami TOO! even tho I managed to tweet at her and Rokun's number changed from the last time we met! (I had texted some girl :lol:) so we had planned for seating of 19 ended up being MORE cuz Chibs (expected him to be taller too XD) came and hollered at kuro (nice bubbly self made man!) and bud, FINALLY got to meet Yuuchan!!!! so tiny :heart: and her buds, including Rayle! whatta bosslady :heart: JTRI's bud kitaoji so PHEW we managed to squeeze into three tables lol DELICIOUS EATS. this time had the marinara or fruscetta leafy green one with the classic "taste like popcorn" pizza. CLASSICS!!!

pika looked like he was about to collapse from jetlag :lol: so we called it at night as HiPstaz split into karaoke and hanging, but we managed to tag along with Yuuchan's group and GOT AN EYEFUL of KPoooooop Boyband fangirls!

I was like SUP!! and their lady manager cursed at me XD

Forecast called for rain BUT DAT AINT GONNA KEEP US FROM PARTYING NYC :jphip:

Day 4 October 4. 2014

It was shit fuck raining like hell out there, but me and pika crawled out there despite being soaked, hit up Muji and grabbed a rain coat, toed socks and a screwdriver set. Met up with JTRI at Kinokuniya bookstore and there was tons of dopeshit, like Japanese magazines with freebies so I got me a DOPE necklace, pens and shit. OH shit Rei told me that she sold her extra tickets on stubhub so I tried to use pika and JTRI's nets to sell mine lol Met up with Slack and buddies at Nintendo World!! HOLY  SHIT whatta mecca of goods, this one sales lady looked like Chiling Bin kept selling us shirts so I copped a Mario in a manhole. Tried to get Pika to give pikapikapika head perspective photo :lol:

Went down to Grand Central Station and grabbed some brunch, the guys wanted to go karaoke but we wanted to meet up with KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

so we broke off and headed wherever 34 Street and 3rd Avenue was lol FINALLY made our way to a Waffle and Dinges which is pile whatever the fuck you want on a Belgian waffle street stand YUM Hart found his way too while we were waiting for the others, we hit up Karaoke! Place was EPIC! you could rap Snoop Dogg and Wu-Tang with the actual video and music! Pika brought down da house with his heavy metal voice :bow:

Ping said he and tenkei were on their way getting booze already so we gonna meet back at da hotel, strolled past Bryant Park and Vivid Strip Club when Pingten brought in case after case of booze LMFAO. Hit up Go-go Curry for some GRAND SLAM oh man delicious the rice and cutlets of meaty goodness, throw in egg n sausage and Hideki Matsui endorsed! JFC texted that he had just arrived!! So we went over to meet him!!! PEG SHEETY REPPIN :canada:

We swung by Hello! Party, good on em for getting it so CLASSY!! we tried to crash haha, even walk behind the stage before security kicked us out :lol: but saw a glimpse of da folks! TakeoRey dancing up a storm!? and Hiro DJing but the only party I wanna get DOWN is a JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPARTY

Line up the booze, bring in the buds, drink after drink tenkei and Ping showed off their bar-tending skills. The Mariko! The Takamina! The Scooby Snacks! BigFreaky made his way to the joint HOLY SHIT There's so many Hiltons he said NSK folks came in waves Hanna the Rika Fangirl her voice LOL caused hotel staff ONE TIME! and someone next door TWO TIME to complain about a :hipheart: Party. Good Times, whole night of Anotha One OFF DA LIST! and it can't be complete with DAIGONG SPEECH, keeping dat World Tour Tradition GOING with bracelets cuz I can finally fuckin afford em going back to 2006 when we first met up in Dallas to last time we made dem bad boyz at AX'09 LOVE IT

2AM we disbanded cuz someone was gonna "check in" so we took DA PARTY to Times Square and went to see who was lined up at Best Buy Theater. DAMN! Japanese Fans and I got in da face of Afro Stud hahaha. Flyp and Dave joined the Japanese fans to King Blade LIKE A BAWS!!! :bow:

Concert DAY AHEAD!!!

Day 5 October 5. 2014

In the morning, me and JFC decided to hit up some grub back at Grand Central while pika went to meet his buddies. Word was getting on da street that the line up had grown BIG TIME. Slack and crew, Yuuchan and crew got there really early like 5? 10? am and it was just growing around the block!! So Kimmy came by to say g'bye before cruising out, and we went to join the THRONGS that had assembled WOW. Good Friends, Old Friends, New Friends, all knowing the :hipheart: logo met up with Hapichan from Shewase Fame! Everyone wanted a jphip bracelet so ran out before I swung by Slack's group out front in the VIP Line! At least got to chat with CKD from afar XD in his groupon-type line 'Get me a CD for handshake if I dooonnnn't maaaake it!' haha the scene was just bout to get HECTIC when Japanese crews circled around, "Y'all be streaming live!" MAKE SOME NOISE!!! met up with TakeoRey Allen and had to get our Two Shot Lovefest and photobombed some Japanese TV crews while we were at it! Freaky came on by giant ass camera in tow. boytentron helped out handing glowsticks to ALL. Slack hooked me up with a Kingblade last second reminiscent of our AX'09 MM Tour Book THANKS HOMIE! chatted up with random fans, one Japanese dude was from Tennessee just like CKD, and had just moved there. It was really great to see that a lot had jumped on the MM bandwagon with the new girls whereas I was Rika FOLYFE but was really opening up to the new tunes as we prepped da chants and shit.

Doors swung open for da VIP we went on in. Everyone scrambled to get they last minute piss on, I hit up the dance floor and seen JTRI, Slack camped in their corners. THEN I realize they had a bar THEN I realize there was a merch booth. OH FUCK ME. As people got squished and whiners whined about not being served and them opening another excess line with people in the back then they got served before the squished main area. LISTEN, this is how merch is sold at arena concerts for the masses. You just gotta be assertive and when you at the front, don't be like those two geeks to my left just holding out money expecting to get served - make eye contact, order your shit and GTFO. I got me a towel, CD handshake thing (gave it to Yuuchan!) T-shirt, photo set, whatever, one of ALL and tipped dude 10 bucks too. GJ Yaz and crew helping out. TEAM EFFORT. Shit there we finally met up with Jaysonnj for some beers and COCKtails at the bar until OH SHIT SHOW TIME.

Jay and Yuuchan chilled back in the seating area while I joined boytenflyp n NSK at da Dance Floor BOOOM! Crowd goes wild, some dope songs like this one where we were side by side arm around each other swaying back and forth, Sayu busted out a T-Pain joint and we was like OH FUCK break break da pink sticks, King Blade click click Pink?! Tiki Bun scratch dat TRACK!!! And the purple dress song Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe had me head noddin!!! Of course, I gotta comfess ONCE they busted out DA classics I WISH! PEACE! (no Soliloquy! Way to Keep it REAL) Renai Revolution 21 LOVE MACHINE Shabondama! GTFO!! I was singing along knockin dudes over so much FUN great MC's by all, we cheered and fuckin chanted. "DONT LEAVE" I yelled at Sayumi after da show we went apeshit. hugged PomPom for da fuckin DAMN GOOD JOB she done rallying da fans she be like FUCK YOU ALL SWEATY!! and did an impromptu fuckin cheer chant on da FLOOR!!

HANDSHAKE TIME!! we were to file into the seating area and wait. I chilled with Freaky and Yuuchan, we sat WAAAY in the back so got to see how shit went down, I was REALLY pleased to see that so many homies got in on the handshake, making da girls very accessible than ever BEFORE!!! When I got up, we tossed our gifts to the handlers (gave em our wrist bands, business cards, SHEwase info, Oilers mittens lol) me and Freaky had planned to just say random languages so I was like "Wassup" "Culo Grande" etc. and gangsta handshaking em all - cuz mainly I was holding shit in my other hand - so I was like slap, slide, grip, pull - and they were all confused, one of em (?!?! taller girl) was like "OH! high five!" kinda reaction XD until they tossed me out with Sayumi man she had a lotta foundation on :lol:

AFTER PARTY!!! So PomPom had the same Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ plan as me and Ping, but had made super reservations ahead of time! We did it hours before :lol: in groups of 6 (per table) and managed to squeeze in enough of us as more and more people kept popping up, so we did manage to squeeze 7 to 8 in a booth PHEW!!! Bottom line: FUCKIN shit was delicious, whatta fun time burning da fuck outta everything, we ordered da KOBE Beef like Shaquille O'Neal, Lobster TAIL, Yuuchan's buddy had a Rainforest and got drunk ASAP - later BigFreaky told me they over booze even Mai Thais - so it made it more entertainin as we grabbed for meats slapped em on shit going up in FLAMES! mystery foil packages SURPRISE we got aspargus instead of fish but DAAAMN da buttafish was sooooo tasty mmmm and sizzlin butta on da grill with lobster FUCK hella worth it when you in the Times Square area. Oh WERD and Yuuchan, JTRI stayed back to see MoMusu exit the Theater and got HELLA dope footage!! Them jumping back into their costumes and posing stopping TRAFFIC!!

SO MUCH MEATS. We :hipheart: style GROUP Photo'd and went back to da hotel for mo drinks, Jay promised to spend mo time, walked Rokun and Yuuchan and Rayle n group towards Bryant Park and PEACE OUT To em. just a chill back laid back atmopshere as we soaked in our new found revival with dat MoMusu culture. 2009 we were together for such a concert and being back together, it's like we hadn't missed a beat. For this is da realness of friendships. We came all this way around da world to hang out like BROSEFS dat we are. Complete with Halal King chicken and lamb rice bowl HOLY SHIT. best Taziki sauce layer it up I was meatastic ready to explode!!!! gettin late, catchin a noon flight so PEACE OUT to TakeoRey Flyp ten Ping kuro and all, me and Freaky hung out at Times Square a bit longer to soak in da sights.

GREAT TIME wit da HiPstaz, too damn short THO!! We must do it again!! SOON! Mad LOVE to y'all who came and represented, NEAR and FAR in person, on da forum, online, IRC, Line, twatter, etc. It's da MUZAK and :hipheart: bringing it together one more time. Never is about me, it's all about da PINK ASS. Like a World Tour TRADITION, SHOUT OUTS:

SHOUTOUTS to all my JPH!P BROMIES from da START, we coming back together like it was 2006 2009 again HENCE why I bring back DAT tradition, that kuno_thunder and Flyp brought, with this wristband idea:

Ping Best damned host in NYC and JPH!P Brother in Arms, gotta meet daigong!!! its what we do, make time in our busy schedule to hang out, kick back, and have some Scooby SNAX! tenkei FUCKIN TENMAN! Da MARIKO delicious, way to step it UP Bro lookin so good had to eat dat chin fuzz bringin Cali Flava in so many ways. I gotta give mad love to you and Ping for keeping me sober :lol: else dem brothaz at Best Buy theater, who knows I woulda stepped to em boykun hella fun hammin it up wit da GO PRO, lookin forward to da footage so stylish Uniqlo was my first stop in NYC cuz of YA! Flyp Texican REPPIN my sweaty dance partner at da CONCERT haha oh man so much fuckin fun, we :fap and bring :hipheart: to everyone we MEET! Slack KOBE! sharing our media press shit has been a test on our patience but it PAID OFF your friends are a HOOT: Rommel Ramos damn I kept getting his name wrong and Charles/Cory are so funny but you Fellow Wongian, your MoMusu knowledge reps :hipheart: so well, PROUD to have ya on da FRONTLINE with da GIRLS Estrea, almond, Saikami, Amp, dinnbutt, Rei, shirenu, Fen, Kreamer, tama, metoice, Masa, Stryfer, mal, Barre, xerony, Pops, Deft etc. Girls you deserve it, we may have had da wrong timing, too far apart, etc. but we gonna get together one of these days, I know you cheering us on, supporting from afar, I do da same fuckin thing with yo lives. I am so proud to wave my pink ass because of HiPstaz like YOU. Rei. Almond. Saiks. Din. I know y'all tried so hard to come. Amp DAMN every Amish I saw I thought of you. haha Kreamer YEAH! I was hittin on ur girl. :P FEN! Those concert shirts had our AS'09 Feel to IT! LMFAO YEAH! shirenu I did get you shit cuz YOU ROCK GIRL Masa Stryfer fuck, we gotta hang again! tama, mal, words, ziggy, arian, all my Asian PEEPS gotta get back to Da Motherland FOR 'JPH!P X' kuro MAN! you are a really fun bundle of Hawaiian JOY. I love your energy and you made hanging out much more FUN! Rayle as I said. bow down to you I love your attitude BOSSWOMAN. manamin hey man good talking to YA IRL FINALLY you finally Posted!! SayumiFan123 aka Yuuchan's buddy oh man girl you so hilarious, only Asian girl in Maine not named Yuuchan when I order a RAINFOREST!! I think of YOU rokun I'd like to thank Morning Musume '14 for keeping my boy roks distracted so I can kick his ass in Fantasy Football :lol:

kitaoji you'z an AWESOME engineer!! im a wannabe engineer!! way to POSE in Times Square haha Chibs you'z shorter than I expected! way to bring your bud who only chipped in 5 bucks DAFUQ! KIMMMMY always a JOY to hang witcha GIRL CHEST BUMP!!! pikapikapika FINALLY get to meet you BRO you looked like you were about to pass out into a ditch, you still can't outsnore me!! thanks for taggin along with me ROOMIE! JFC PEG SHEETY REPRAZENT if there was any other MoMusu fan here that HAD to come, it gotta be you, taking time out your snotnose kids schedules to witness Sayumi History! LOL @ our airport adventure pfft whatever BOSS! BigFreaky man our skeds GPS paths got so twisted yet we managed to get together and get drunk, enjoy wota times, PARTY LIKE NO OTHER. DESTINED! :jphip: There was some random rappers hawkin CDs and I thought of YA! (photo via BigFreaky)

JTRI FINALLY a brotha lookin forward to meeting too, Filipino sized right, thanks for helping me guide my way around NY transit, I'm a PRO NOW! HiP HoP headz we should get together with TOZ and bust rhymes BIOTCH Hart hey man! way to scoop on by, Rick Rolling us OH SHIT we saw some of those paper craft bidness at Kinokuniya CKD I know we long banned you it was tough love :lol: JPH!P is not just a forum, it's a lifestyle. People getting together and having a good time no matter what the medium. When peeps come up to me. I haven't posted blah blah FUCK DAT NOTION you with me, we're having a fuckin good time. All takes time to get out that shadow, get out dat shell, YOU made it happen. no one spoonfed you, you went into line, got the CD, got the handshake, booked an airplane flight blah blah keep up the good shit.

Big UPS to da vets randoms folks we ran into, esp. PomPom way to take DA LEAD and bring H!P Fans one and all, your hard work PAID OFF!! ALLEN Takeo Rey and Hapichan Melissa! love running into you and da special 2 Shot / 3 Shot Moments we have :heart: Hanna! XD Jay! Atron! Keith! NSK Dave Dave Dave gettin stupid We bringing :xo: ALL DAY :fap

And of course Yuuyami GIRL!! Finally. Longest serving Crack Staff I haven't met not named :tama: WHATTA BUNDLE of JOY. hahaso damn tiny, love how I blew your mind revealing my secret identity you could hand YOURZ meeting da JPHiP Crew Vets was sooooo good we gotta get silly sally MORE TIME def one of da highlights of NYC for me cuz I appreciate all youz done for :jphip:

GREAT EXPERIENCES. AWESOME job everyone lookin so svelte haha, we gotta keep working OUT. Start a :hipheart: hockey team!! FUCKERS!! There was no way I was gonna miss another meet up. I had spent so much time away from JPH!P and for what? Fuckin school squeezin my ballz and whiny coworkers who can't handle DAIGONGame?! Yes I AM CRAZY. Rika called me a MANIAC that's why I called my fuckin work softball dodgeball team MHaniacs. live your life the way you want it, never let anyone tell you can't DO IT be YOSELF JPH!P is My Life and we best take good care of it. And as we roll into 2015 and beyond, nearing 10 fuckin years... we forge new ground, bring new traditions and peoples to how we ROLL BABY! JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPP FOLYFE :hip smile:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #264 on: November 03, 2014, 07:06:23 PM »
^
LOL that's my hand wearing the bracelet in the yakiniku vid.

In hindsight, wearing that bracelet as I held my hand over an open flame may not have been the smartest move in the world. :P

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #265 on: November 04, 2014, 07:23:08 AM »
Oh what the fuck they skipped Lalala no Pipipi.  :tama-mad: Why would they censor the pink ocean of awesome?
Awwww, they skipped Ikuta and Sayashi's opening MCs, too. Cut out bits of Zukki and Sayu's too. Boooooo

Rokun is aaaalllll over the concert footage.  :lol: Lucky railing peeps.

Wow, I'm laughing all over the BBQ vid. That was a giddy night, and I didn't even drink anything!

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »
I was just watching the TV special for the NY concert and of course like the first shot after the title is my bright pink Hello Kitty Vans walking by. Lol I saw when they were doing the foot cam and I told my friends I was with that my shoes were totally gonna make it on TV even if the rest of me didn't because they are so freaking bright. Nice to see I was right lol.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2014, 11:06:47 PM »
CROSS-POSTING!!

An interview with Morning Musume。's Sayumi Michishige in NYC
November 10, 2014

Last month, tokyohive had the opportunity to interview Morning Musume。's Sayumi Michishige after the girls held their concert at the Best Buy Theater in New York City.

Check out the Interview below!

1. As your graduation is getting closer, what can you tell us about your current feelings?

Sayumi Michishige: I'm just happy every day. I'm still having a lot of fun. The overseas live [New York] is super-exciting. Every day I want to do my best for Morning Musume。 and the New York live will give us a chance to show Morning Musume。's power and charm to fans in America.

2. What was your most memorable moment since you joined Morning Musume。?

Sayumi Michishige: Maybe it seems strange, but it's very recent. The fan club tour last year that we did for the first time, that was unforgettable. The fans showed us so many new surprises, and even I was surprised at my own emotions.

3. How do you expect Morning Musume。 to change in the future?

Sayumi Michishige: After my graduation, Morning Musume。will become '15 (one-five), and the group's overall feeling and chemistry will change once again. The ages will be younger, but the number of members has grown. I think the group will grow even more to become an idol group which represents Japan.

4. What are your plans after graduation?

Sayumi Michishige: I'll take a break after graduation, that's honestly the only thing that's decided. Anything specific will come after that, and I'm looking forward to having time to think about the future.

5. Since this NY concert will be the first oversea solo concert for the fellow members, did you give them any advice as a leader?

Sayumi Michishige: They don't have to act special or different just because it's an overseas lives. All the work that pays off in our concerts in Japan will shine through in America, too. Just be yourselves.

6. Please leave a message to your international fans.

Sayumi Michishige: Even though we're far apart, we think about our fans who are everywhere across the world. We always do our best for you, and we want to see you whenever we can!
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/11/an-interview-with-morning-musumes-sayumi-michishige-in-nyc

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #270 on: November 24, 2014, 01:20:35 AM »
Holy jeez, it sure took JMELO long enough to get this out:

20141122 JMELO モーニング娘

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 08:37:40 PM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2014, 08:39:33 PM »
AWWW fuck yeah SKACK! I like how they wondered how we learned Japanese!

Had to edit ur post JFC :P

Now everyone go PIMP! :pimp:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #273 on: January 24, 2015, 03:34:58 AM »
So people who didn't have a chance to go to NY has a chance to see the concert :)

:jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

CROSS POSTING!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #274 on: January 30, 2015, 02:19:26 PM »
^
CROSS-POSTING!!

For anyone who's having a hard time waiting for their order to get shipped:
- http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=82252

:thumbsup

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #275 on: March 02, 2015, 05:37:25 PM »
The DVD is on sale again! I think the first release was a limited fanclub release or whatever UFA's online shop was, also I had no idea it was out!

But it's out on general release in March, so I got a copy  :w00t:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #276 on: March 02, 2015, 05:38:11 PM »
^ next week is the release date iirc
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TAISETSU NA HITO