JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Hikaru Stage

Author Topic: [08/20] S/mileage 17th single [Aa Susukino/Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu]  (Read 5426 times)

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
I realize we don't have much information about the single yet, but Tsunku has been tweeting about the pv filming and talking about a release date in August so I figured I might as well make the topic. Will update the title and stuff once we have more info!

Source: https://twitter.com/tsunkuboy/status/482048884483452929

Ayacho forehead finally making an appearance, huh?  :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:30:18 PM by Rina the Robot »
rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
We finally have a title and release date!

Source: https://twitter.com/smileage_715/status/483232846140551169
rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Tracklist:
1. Aa susukino
2. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu
3. Aa susukino (instrumental)
4. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (instrumental)

Aa susukino live rip:

Aa suskino radio preview:

Official S/mileage site link for confirmation and single information: http://s-mileage.jp/discography/detail_00215/
rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Limited edition A:

Limited edition B:

Limited edition C:

Limited edition D:

Regular edition A:

Regular edition B:
rina ♥ mini

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
nice, respectable outfits this time    :D :thumbup

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Previews of both videos on this week's Hello! Station (Start at 8:48)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Both of the full PVs have been released on Youtube! :deco:

Aa Susukino:

Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu:

I absolutely love the beauty and emotion in these songs. Especially Aa Susukino.

They filmed at an airport in Hokkaido, so it drove the story well and had a great advantage in capturing the audience visually. :inlove:

The white outfits also fitted well, contrasting to the red outfits in Chikyuu, as well as the background of the airport and lighting used.

Another good point is Ayacho and Rina's speaking lines in between the song. Real sweet. :thumbsup

And, no matter how many lines she has, Meimi always finds her own way of standing out and showing off the power and beauty in her voice. :wub:

Of course, though, who wouldn't? She got talent, she need to show it off more. 8)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:48:38 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
I'm so glad the pvs are up, I've been going through the Hello!Station and looping the short pv previews like crazy and now I don't have to  :panic:

I really like the outfits for Susukino (Meimi and Kanon's hair look great especially), not as keen on the song but I still really like it. Chikyuu on the other hand shot up my rankings for 2014 releases SO FAST. I love the sax - can't get it out of my head actually, I love the chorus, I love the space theme even if it qualifies as cheap or whatever. I've never really been the type to complain about studio pvs and I think this one was especially nice.

Basically, Chikyuu might be my favorite S/mileage a-side after beating the hell out of Samui ne. Good for them, they deserve a really solid release like this on the tail of their success at Budokan.
rina ♥ mini

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
I'm so glad the pvs are up, I've been going through the Hello!Station and looping the short pv previews like crazy and now I don't have to  :panic:

I know how you feel. I'm always like that. :lol: It just drives you insane, doesn't it?

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
I didn't hate Susukino but Chiyuu was much better. .. besides for the really irritating effect in the chorus.. I guess it's tsunku that lowered his own voice... wich actually is my pet peeve regarding H!P, that tsunku always leaves his own recording in the songs.. It's a big throw off to hear him haunting nearly every song. (that and the "funny noises" he sometimes like to add, yes, like the horse in Berryz latest single) I love the guy and his visions, but please let the girls voices stand on their own. They can do it!

I wil probably get to eat this up at some point but I really think H!P-styling has become much better. The PV's are better, the outfits are better and the overall look, now just the CD covers need better looks =D
These PV's are great, I like the spacey stuff in Chikyuu and them filming in a airport fits the theme in Susukino.

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Chikyuu performance at Nakano Sun Plaza in this week's Hello!Station starting at 28:46

rina ♥ mini

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
New single pimpage on the latest Musata:

20140816 「ミューサタ」スマイレージ

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Hikaru Stage