JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kutabare Sentimental

Author Topic: Berryz Kobo has gone on hiatus 030315  (Read 13963 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Berryz Kobo to go on hiatus next year
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 05:48:09 PM »
EDIT: notable attendees of the concert as according to wotaintranslation
http://wotaintranslation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/berryzbudokan.png
Whoa, someone said that they saw Maiha and Yuukarin there?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Berryz Kobo has gone on hiatus 030315
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 06:07:11 PM »
What about Maasa, is Engeki Joshibu H!P or not? She is its 'playing manager'.
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2015, 06:38:30 PM »
What about Maasa, is Engeki Joshibu H!P or not? She is its 'playing manager'.

It's H!P's acting club, so technically she's still kind of part of H!P? But she'll be focusing on acting, etc. from what I heard. I don't know that I'd count her as a full-fledged member anymore, though? I feel it's kind of like Captain's role in a way, except just with the acting troupe I guess?

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2015, 03:09:15 AM »
From blog!project's Twitter:
New translated post from Special Translations - Tears ・ Berryz Kobo Budokan! (Tsunku♂)
- http://blog-project.net/special-translations/225501
- https://twitter.com/blog_project/status/572832503712641025
- http://blog-project.net/special-translations/225501

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 02:03:46 AM »
I thought about giving her a lecture and telling her 「Slim down and become pretty!」

Ouch! Tsunku that's harsh!

Anyway, just watched Hello Station and started crying my eyes out at Love Together

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2015, 04:29:52 AM »
All of their comments were great to read and they all included
the Staff, not just family, other members and fans.

Those same staff  really helped guide these young women from
childhood, and their work was very successful.

I look forward to hearing about each member's future happy and important moments!

Thank you Berryz Kobo!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »
T_T it has made me cry that Berryz have had their 'Last Concert'. Especially Yurina breaking down somehow really got to me; probably because I suddenly remembered her face from Koi no Jubaku PV that officially made me get into them, and Yurina was the one who stood out to me then and was initially my favourite along with Maiha. More recently my favourite has been Miyabi, but somehow in that moment the past connected with the current and Yurina breaking down made me break down.

I watched through all of their PVs the past few days and it really baffles me that I lost interest in them when I did because they were still releasing great and fun tracks. (I probably started losing interest when they released Very Beauty and Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba, but I love those songs and especially the latter, so it really makes no sense...) It was only very recently, like the past two years? that they started releasing some songs that even now I can't really get into, and I even like that awful diet song more now, in retrospective. That song, too, was SO Berryz Kobo. LOL They've had a great run, great idol career and great songs, they can only be proud of what they've achieved.

And if anything good came from my bafflement at myself, I am going to want to make sure that I watch all PVs of other groups soon, too, because I don't want to find myself again baffled several years from now for having lost interest when there were still many reasons to stay interested. LOL
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2015, 09:47:23 AM »

This was EXACTLY one year before Concert Final, way before the official hiatus announcement

And here they were crying. Sure it could be reminiscing MaihaGrad....or did they planned this far ago to go on their indefinite hiatus? :O

I daren't think they might have even thought about it as far back as their 10th year anniversary
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:06:35 PM by JFC »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kutabare Sentimental