JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - JUUNIGATSU NO KANGARU

Author Topic: [3/25] Country Girls 1st single [Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou]  (Read 7791 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [3/25] Country Girls 1st single [Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou]
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 01:54:31 PM »
At least Momochi can be confident that she's the best singer in this group xD

CG has great chemistry :lol: in their talks... And of course Momochi helps with that, too 8)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 08:23:13 PM by JFC »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 01:40:08 AM »
Country Girls performing "Koi Dorobou" at Hinafest 2015

Country Girls: Koi Dorobou (live at Hinafest 2015)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »
Quote from: Amped from JPLOP
debut 1st week
weekly rank #3
total 45,032

*4 *6 *2 *3 *2 *3 **3

no boxset required.

#1 - Kiss My Ft2 356,218
#2 - BTOB 75,067
#3 - Country Girls 45,032
#4 - AAA 43,151
#5 - Fairies 28,080
#9 - Rev. From DVL

Juice=Juice debut 1st week : 37k, weekly rank #2
Angerme 1st week : 43k, weekly rank #2

Country Girls Uta-chan > "once-in-a-thousand-year idol" Rev. From DVL Hashimoto Kanna
Momoko > all  :P

Future Standard
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:20:43 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 01:41:52 PM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »
COUNTRY GIRLS SURE KNOW HOW TO WIN A HORSE RACE!!! GET ON THAT SADDLE!! HEEHAWWW :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2015, 03:34:24 PM »
Hearing Itooshikutte Gomen ne on the radio every time I go into a store nowadays, super stoked. <3

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 06:04:35 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 06:35:08 PM »

Quote from: forgetmenots from JPLOP
Report from the first event today in Osaka:

As Country Girls is fairly new finding the gathering of wota was much harder thsn usual due to a lack of wota gear. Also it was my first time at Esaka Muse which is a smaller venue than what MM gets.

Because it was standing room only we had to stand in ticket order for once. I was very lucky to be 29. On top of that there was a girl's only area sectioned off and having been the fourth girl in, I ended up standing at the guard, first row.
They first came out to perform Koi Dorobo. Manaka is mesmirizing on stage. She's also very good at eye contact. They're all so on pointe with the dancing though.

Then to our surprise they all ran off the stage. As we stood there confused, staff started to set up a table and two chairs while Manaka's voice came on to introduce the Cute Police Force at the Country Girls Police Station. Today they would be bringing in 2 offenders: Morito Chisaki and Ozeki Mai.

Momoko and Uta are the first to come out, wearing police hats. Then Risa and Manaka (also with hats) come out dragging Chisaki (who seems happy and unconcerned) and Ozeki (who is playing it up by scowling). The two offenders are seated.

Momoko explains that we, the audience, will decide if they are innocent or guilty by clapping.

First is Chisato. Momoko reads off the offense which, I believe was her speaking rudely to her seniors, specifically Momoko. As she's being read the list of things she's done she gets increasingly more red and embarrassed (It's super cute) while trying to deny it. Manaka then chimes in that in general Chisaki has a rougher way of speaking. She denies it, but Manaka doesn't think she does it on purpose, she just has a clipped way of speaking that comes across that way. It's brought to us to decide her fate. Us, being terrible bullies, condemn her as guilty and she promises to practice elongating her words more.

Uta then begins to reveal Ozeki's dastardly deed. She reveals that lately Ozeki had turned her affection away from Uta. First Ozeki breaks out of character in surprise, she goes to deny and then realizes what Uta is specifically talking about and looks sheepish.

Uta goes on to explain that since the beginning her and Ozeki have been together a lot. Thus they had become very close. Ozeki even wrote their names together (Uta + Mai) somewhere. The others agree that the two of them are very loveydovey affectionate.

The other night however! They had been put in single hotel rooms, and instead of coming to Uta's room to play, Ozeki went to Chisaki's.

Ozeki is immediately like: Wait. wait, wait, wait. You told me not to come to your room!

And suddenly the tables are turned. Uta starts to insist that that's not what she meant. But Ozeki states that since the rooms had been so small Uta had told her not to come visit, so because she'd been lonely she'd gone to Chisaki's room instead. Risa then interupts to say that maybe Uta should been in the chair and Ozeki the accuser.

After a small interlude where Risa and Manaka talk about how loud Mai and Chisaki had been, Mai accuses Uta of being loveydovey with Chisaki as well.

This leads Momoko to the conclusion that Country Girls is the proud home of a love triangle. Momoko wishes she could be in on it too.

As for the decision. Ozeki gets more claps for innocent rather than guilty so Momoko adds a third category to clap for: Uta is in the wrong. And because we are big bullies we clap the most there. For the rest of the event Uta pretends to be annoyed with Ozeki.

Everything is taken away and the next song is a Country Musume song I didn't know, Onnanoko no Toshirabe Time.

Next the girls come out again in a line. Before getting started Momoko once again is in awe that they have a girls only love triangle and wishes she was a part of it. Risa says that she, Momoko and Manaka could make on but is immediately shot down (poor Risa).

The next part are them apologizing in the style of the Itooshikutte monologue. Because Uta and Mai always get to enjoy the focus, Momoko doesn't want either of them to do it.

She first asks Manaka to go first. In Manaka's version of the monologue, she apoligizes for sometimes overdancing in a disgusting way. She then basks in the obligatory 'Fuuu~' that makes her jealous that Ozeki and Uta get to experience it every time.

Momoko asks what Manaka means by 'disgusting'. To illustrate Manaka asks Momoko to come forward and then sticks out her butt, pigeons her toes and shuffles towards Momoko in a digusting/cute? manner. Momoko looked slightly disturbed by it and goes on to have Manaka and Chisato dance next to each other for comparison while Manaka shows off this brand of overdancing.

The only way I can describe it is Betty Boopish, over gesturing what could have been cute and facial expressions that had me in stitches.

Next up was Risa who apologizes for eating snacks secretly. She gets a even bigger 'Fuu~' from us which Momoko contends.

Apparently Country Girls, noticing that they all were looking a bit rounder had made a pact with each other to eat better. To do this, every time one of them eats a snackfood they have to send a photo of it to everyone else and then would have to eat the dreaded celery. Risa, however, because her mom bought them for her ate torimon, but she hadn't sent any photos. The other girls are aghast, especially when Risa admits this has happened twice now.

Risa then directs attention away from her, and attempts to appeal to us, by saying that Momoko had decided crepes were not to be counted even though they are way worse to eat than torimon.

With our attention now on Momoko, Momoko defends herself by saying that she had only asked if it counted or not in the LINE message, Manaka had been the one to say it wouldn't count (the very guilty look on Manaka's face proves this to be true). It's then revealed (probably was Manaka to throw attention from her) that Ozeki had had prohibited Melon Soda the other day without sending a photo. Not to go down by herself, Ozeki drags Uta down with her saying she had watched Ozeki do this and said nothing. And really she'd meant to send a photo, but she had just forgotten. Risa agrees that sometimes you just forget. Momoko interjects to say that Risa isn't getting out of this and Risa agrees she was in the wrong, thus her apology.

We then finish up with our final song, Itooshikutte Gomen Ne.

During the goodbyes I had an exciting moment where Ozeki remembered me from yesterday's handshake event. She made eye contact with me and went from normal waving to overly excited waving. During the quick group handshake, Risa also remembered me, once again switching to English without a beat. Ozeki's reaction really stuck out to me though.

Im conclusion: these girls are highly entertaining. I tried to write every moment I remembered.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2015, 12:02:03 AM »
^thanks for sharing. I'm really growing to love these girls. And of course already love Momo.

One of my best friends moved to Japan last month and she sent me a message on facebook yesterday that said "I bought you a present" and then sent a picture of the country girls CD. She is awesome! She said she was just walking through Akihabara and then was like "wow hey that's Momo's face! I have to buy this!" I'm glad they have decent exposure going on.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Momoko > all  :P

Someone re-upped Uta-chan pwning Momochi. :thumbsup :lol:
Hello! Project Hina Fest 2015 - Itooshikutte Gomen ne introduction, Tsugunaga Momoko vs. Shimamura Uta
- http://swmmm.tumblr.com/post/115051357778/helloapii-hello-project-hina-fest-2015

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - JUUNIGATSU NO KANGARU