JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - ZERO BASE

Author Topic: JPH!P 10 BDAY [2.22.15] JOIN DA PARTY!!  (Read 9266 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
JPH!P 10 BDAY [2.22.15] JOIN DA PARTY!!
« on: February 01, 2015, 10:37:36 PM »

JPH!P DAY 2.22.15

This is a celebration LIKE NO OTHER!! HOLY MOLY when on February 22, 2005 we said FUCK LETS DO DIS!  :jphip: Ten years later, the memories go on forever.  I am so proud of y'all, let's keep it cumming :fap

:rikabunny has let JPH!P DAY land on a weekend SO BEST BELIEVE we gonna PARTY HARD :hip smile:

• WEAR

We gots to pimp so here's plenty of Limited edition fly gear for you to rock on DA STREETS. I'm making wristbands as we speak!

* note: The faded pink is more like a sparkly. like this:

BUY IT NOW! http://shop.jphip.com

Free standard shipping for all orders of $30 or more
Offer valid UNTIL February 2nd, 2015 ACT NOW!
Coupon Code: LOVE15

• VIDEO & PHOTO

Show us your country / town / national landmark in VIDEO AND PHOTO. LET IT BE KNOWN that :hipheart: spans the GLOBE. This is the pride i talk to others about when I say I wear PINK because i have :hipheart: in my heart and they got my ASS!

From a short clip from your phone like "Yo! ITS DAIGONG FROM CANADA!! Happy BDAY JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPP" or even a 30 minute daigong-style rant! Whateva you feel, I WANT HiPSTAZ REPRESENTING!! :fap

gotta go film a rant video too! but wanna get this posted to get shit rolling!!!!! WOO HOO!  :pimp:

PM daigong or email admin@jphip.net

• MEET UPS aka WORLD TOURS

Make it be YEAR of THE WORLD TOURS! How can we top the last one? JPH!P is all about the community and positivity and how we can infinitely keep getting better. We did New York! Malaysia! Japan! Why not have a collective party in each major centre this 2015!? There's Grey Cup in Winnipeg. Peeps in Cali meet up left and right for live music and conventions. And some  :shilivid: is having a party herself!! Get all the Euros together!! :finland:

JOIN DA PARTY!!!! :jphip:

And sooo much more to cum. Any other ideas or thoughts, post em here!! Stay tuned as we fuckin celebrate :hipheart: 10 YEARS!

Add #JPHiP10 to your social media posts! 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:03:53 AM by daigong »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: JPH!P 10 BDAY [2.22.15] JOIN DA PARTY!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 08:42:32 AM »
OK Everybody get taking ur pics and videos :lol: My shit... To INSPIRE... But I know you can do better :D

THERE WILL BE A JPHIP FINLAND MEETING IN HELSINKI IN SUMMER 2015!
Possible ppl coming include shirenu, Masa, twissie, pikax3, and I forget who else said they are down... But let's do it eh??
The plan is food, cake and video games, probably alcohol, we'll see if anything else pops up LOL.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 10:35:13 PM »
ROCK ON SHIRENU!!! I'm so fuckin proud to have you as a friend and a CRACKHEAD!!! :pimp:

:hip smile:

Let's SEE EM!!! any short clip, take it with your phone, how hard can it be. Everyone selfie this and DAT. Let's SEE DAT JPHiP PRIDE! You don't need to hear what I'm saying, I wanna see everyone come together like SNL40. :jphip:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 10:14:42 PM »
^ le tits now XD

LE CONTRIBUTION

お誕生日おめでとうJPH!P
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:38:40 PM »
LOVE IT KURO!!!! Haha 1 looks like a pennis

need em by tmr!! Gonna get bannering :jphip:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 08:30:07 PM »
Fuck yeah! Happy upcoming Birthday to JPH!P! Still remains the most positive, friendly bastion on the internet and I am very thankful to be a part of it. Here's me repping my pride for it with the wristband given to me by Daigong! :jphip:

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 03:14:12 AM »
Can't believe it's ten years!!!

I think this may be a 1st gen shirt!

I've made so many amazing friends here and it always feels like home, even if I take long breaks from posting. I know I have a good place to come back to.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 07:50:39 PM »
Happy Birthday JPH!P!!!! Gonna be wearing my JPH!P shirts all weekend.  :twothumbs

I'm so happy that this community has lasted so long (thank you DAI!!!). I met some of my best friends in the world here and made so many great memories at the JPH!P world tours. May there be many more to come!  :jphip:

Sorry I couldn't make it to a landmark. :/ Loving the new shirt though! :heart:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 07:56:38 PM »
Y'all so pretty :hipheart:

That's what I always said. We are DA best lookin community in DA universe!!!

I got a few mo surprises! Get ready to banner IT UP!!

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 12:51:38 AM »
I don't even know if I'd be here today if it wasn't for me joining this site, I've met so many awesome friends here.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

These are as many pics as I could find of me with everyone I've met up with from JPH!P and could fit them into a square! From my first meet up in 2008 with Kanki, to H&A in London and later shirenu & xerony in London in 2012, then twiss & bie in Tokyo in 2013, then finally a ton of great people in NY in 2014.
If there's anyone I forgot in the pic, it's probably because I didn't have a pic I could use, also the square was full XD (I think I missed Dan & Wotachan!)
I made sure to add Jab, ChrNo & Foosh as I am sure I would have met up with them if things were different.

Also taking a selfie while trying to stroke a clock tower by yourself is really hard, so I messed up and tried to cover it up with everyone else >.>
Also apologies for stealing anyone's pics, it was for a good cause I swear!

Here's the landmark pic:

And since I goofed and missed the whole shirt in the clock pic, here's another shirt pic for Dai to use:

I'm not actually upset it's just the lighting in the pic and my crappy phone.. ooh wait uhh CLEARLY I AM OVERCOME WITH EMOTION  :cry:

HERE'S TO MORE MEET UPS THIS YEAR!!! JPH!P!!!!!!! :hipheart:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 02:35:59 AM »
thanks so much PIKA that was a really beautiful collage such great memories and hipstaz dat have met over the years!!!

KEEP ON ROCKIN! im so proud to say i know AND met people from around da world!! :jphip:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 05:02:45 AM »
I hope it's not too late to get in on this! I originally planned on getting some Bay Bridge shots, but I was too hungover this morning...plus my actual residence and hometown is south of San Francisco anyway, so this worked out better...

And just because I felt like using my Wasp wings again, I decided to have a "little" fun with my size-changing abilities perspective and blur filters...

I'm glad to be part of this great website! :jphip:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 08:07:17 AM »
Cream Cheese Cake~

Sake!

Happy Birthday JPH!P! :nya:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 03:28:11 PM »
Thanks to everyone here who has gone out of their way to help other posters
when they are hurting, thanks for all the great information about all the pop music and
films, and thanks for always remembering some of those who have left this earthly realm
too early, there is a spiritual connection there!  :deco:

HaPPY BirtHdaY JPH!P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 04:19:13 PM »
FUCK! I liked pika's idea so much I made my own :D Click bigger

I didn't take pics with everyone, boo

(I grew up so well 8) )

YOU KNOW THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD HAVE TRAVELLED TO ALL THESE PLACES IF IT WEREN'T FOR JPHIP. THANK YOU DEARLY FOR MAKING EVERYWHERE A HOME.

This is the one place where I can be 100% myself and not feel embarrassed or sorry. This is most valuable to me. :heart:

:jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

If you got a moment, visit the chat too!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2015, 04:54:50 PM »
GREAT STUFF SHIRENU!! Let's all make collage! haha nice perspective shit JTRI, love da peach everywhere I see is ASS theme winner!! TRU DAT muppet!! Keep on bringing da POSITIVE :otomerika:

Not too late, I HAVENT GOT ENUFF entries so just building off last year and the past years WORLD TOURS! LETS GO! We'll be giving away plenty of :hipheart: wristbands:

and I went to our lone landmark : West Edmotnon Mall for some pix of the place, including surprise buttsechs! :cow:

I was preparing a speech and shit. STAY TUNED. Thank you HiPstaz for making :hipheart: what it is today!! :hip smile:

GET READY!! sign the banner MEOW  :cathappy:!! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38876.0

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2015, 08:45:54 PM »

My post #60,000 is dedicated to JPH!P and all the wonderful HiPsters :hipheart:

I was planning to write an epic post about the forum and its history but unfortunately my life has been crazy hectic lately. As a matter of fact I started writing this post two days ago in Finland and I finished it in France. So I'm gonna keep it simple this time :P

When we founded JPH!P ten years ago I never would have thought that the site would still be around a decade later. Never. Not even in my wildest dreams. Ten fucking years. That's a long ass time especially for an internet forum. And you know what's crazy? JPH!P is actually older than Twitter and Youtube. The last 10 years have been one crazy roller coaster ride and I have enjoyed it all, both the highs and the lows.

Speaking of which, it's unfortunate that the forum isn't as active as it used to be. The forum is dying slowly and what pains me the most is that there's nothing we can do about it. Things done changed. The idol fans have moved from forums to social media sites such as Twitter and Tumblr. But to be honest.... I can't be mad. Ten years is one helluva run and we have brought happiness to thousands of people throughout the years.

I honestly don't know how long daigong and I will keep doing this. We are both struggling to stay active on the forum because of "dat real life bullshit". I even made plans to announce my retirement today but... I just love you all too much to quit. I'm never gonna be the postwhore I used to be but I'm definitely gonna stick around. The HiP is in my blood. I fucking bleed pink and you guys are my second family.

JPH!P is my greatest achievement and no matter what I will do in the future, it's gonna be almost impossible to top what daigong and I have done. And I know my homie daigong feels the same way. Daigong and I might have started the HiP movement, but our loyal members have kept the ball rolling. An internet community would be nothing without members and I'm very grateful that we somehow managed to get the most awesome bunch of crazy peeps to join JPH!P.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. JPH!P would be long gone without you guys. No matter what happens in the future, one thing is for sure: The JPH!P spirit will live forever. Positivity will never die.

HAPPY JPH!P DAY HOMIES & HOMEGURLS! :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 11:47:22 PM »
That fuckin brought sand into my eyes Homie. Have fun in PARIS!! I know our fuckin jobs and womens and "adult" responsibilities been draining da fuck outta us, but there is seriously above and beyond no days go by when I'm thinking bout DAT PINK ASS O0

I'm a do some big rant video project I still want everyone to be a part of cuz my school is one of dem vocational IT places and we got Adobe products UP DA ASS and I wanna take advantage bwahaha so

for those of y'all who are new to :hipheart: we have a tradition of humping (or get humped) by statues.

in tribute to our First World Tour in Edmonton 2005 by the Homie Kuno_Thunder with Wayne Gretzky

da more things change, da more they stay the same said the great French novelist Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr. And this rings OH so TRU with :hipheart:

It's hilarious what we have done, you are right gives me such PRIDE. Here's a place where we can all fuck off and be stupid at the end of a long school or work day. Or get the latest on pop culture news and talk shit about it without being blasted by haters. There's so much more we can do - it's bout fuckin time to take this opportunity and make dat epic shit we keep talking about. Make :hipheart: into the Chive without ads and originality. We put too much on our shoulders to carry :hipheart: by ourselves. TOGETHER my HiPstaz we can make things EVEN better. Like tama :tama: said, all they can do is just imitate US.

If you dropped a SWAGGA LIKE US TRACK! Send it to me. Odango isn't responding :lol:

HiPstaz young and new BEST know the legends dat paved da way. Tribute pages will be made of marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo and Fushi to remind us why we continue to keep dat FIRE burning!!  :cow:

REALITY CHECK. I got exams to pump out by Wed. Best Believe. When we want things done, we usually FINISH IT. That's what Baws Men Do.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2015, 01:08:07 AM »
Awesome posts, Daigong and Masa! Beautiful and true words  :heart:

Dai, I think I still have the Swagga Like Us files in my old laptop.  ;)

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 03:25:33 PM »
BOOM photoshop installed so i sign the banner... but later

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - ZERO BASE