JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: Ryoko Shinohara  (Read 56445 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Ryoko Shinohara
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »
Ryoko Shinohara / 篠原涼子

Ryoko Shinohara (篠原 涼子 Shinohara Ryōko, born August 13, 1973 in Kiryu, Gunma Prefecture) is a Japanese singer and actress. She began her career as a singer in the Japanese female pop band Tokyo Performance Doll, and after its break-up, began a solo singing career with producer Tetsuya Komuro. She is perhaps most famous among anime enthusiasts for providing the theme song to the Japanese version of Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. The single produced by Tetsuya Komuro sold over 2 million copies. She released singles regularly until 1998, then concentrated on her acting career, which is successful today. By 2004 she was one of the most popular actresses in Japan. She married on December 8 2005 to actor Masachika Ichimura, 24 years her senior. She gave birth to a boy on May 10, 2008, just one day before the Mother's Day of that year.

Profession: Actress and singer
Birthdate: 1973/08/13
Birthplace: Isesaki, Gunma, Japan
Blood type: B
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Star sign: Leo
Family: Actor/husband Ichimura Masachika and son
Talent agency: Japan Music Entertainment

Links
DramaWiki
DramaWiki
DramaWiki

Wikipedia (JP)

Random Pix

"MOTO MOTO" RYOKO SHINOHARA

I totally fell in love with Ryoko after seeing Unfair The Movie. She's such a gorgeous lady :wub:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: Ryoko Shinohara
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 11:18:03 PM »
OH SHIT. we used to call her HOTTIE MCSEX cus shes so fucking sexy. I should go back and watch Unfair now that its finally all subbed.

srsly, so fucking sexy

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 07:40:05 AM »
HOTTIE MCSEX...Indeed, that works well

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 05:30:53 AM »
Let's get the Ryoko Show back on the road........Here is her popular 1994 single “Itoshisa to Setsunasa to Kokoro Tsuyosa to” (恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと)     

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 05:51:04 AM »
Ryoko Shinohara :twothumbs in her  most recent drama, "Ogon no Buta". She plays a woman who has been in prison for swindling, but is given a new chance when she is asked to join a team of tax auditors who investigate corruption, etc.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 02:43:17 AM »

Good to see the show is back on the road, XD she has always been a huge fovorite of mone, she puts females half her age to shame. :thumbsup
This was certainly one of the best dramas ever, not to be missed, especially for Ryoko's performance.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 02:53:38 AM »
This was another fantastic thing Ryoko appeared in, Uchoten Hotel. It's got probably the best cast ever for a movie, 8) unbelievable ensemble of stars, first time watching it didn't know that was Ryoko in it, she plays a funny call girl in the film, she's the one in the blonde wig. :)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 03:06:35 AM »
Yoshino san, exactly! The first time that I watched the whole movie, I never figured out that Ryoko was the girl in the blonde wig........Uchoten Hotel truly had a magnificent ensemble cast.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12:00 AM »
another teaser from the second Unfair film   

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 03:20:02 AM »
Filmsmash3 also has posted a longer trailer  アンフェア The Answer (2011) Trailer

Offline testament101

• Personman, Man of the interwebs
  • Member+
  • jpop and kpop and idols...oh my
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 08:12:38 AM »
She looks like Yamada Yu or vice versa.  Still hot though
R.I.P. Nujabes

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 08:53:01 AM »
Sure Muppet can add some better things in :yep: but guess which Ryoko is having another b-day today? :jphip:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 03:40:42 PM »
Yoshino san, thanks for tipping me off that it is Ryoko's Birthday......

This is Masaru Narita with Kimi no Tanjoubi to wish Happy Birthday to Ryoko :deco:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:51:04 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »
Ryoko has a natural voice for Jazz- listen to her 2003  duet with Junpei Shiina  "Time of Gold"

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 01:22:34 AM »
Lady Hotness Generation

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 01:42:10 AM »
^^ Heard she's growing a pot belly again. :doh: Like the older mag spreads, here's a real old one of Ryoko's from Up To Boy, 1995. :bow:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 01:52:02 AM »
"Heard she's growing a pot belly again."

Ah that is great news!! :twothumbs Congratulations to Ryoko and her husband, Ichimura Masachika.

Shinohara Ryoko announces her pregnancy with second child
......http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/shinohara-ryoko-announces-her-pregnancy-with-second-child/

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 04:20:50 AM »
More older Ryoko mag scans, these are from '96, true they are old but she was 23 at the time. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 08:25:22 PM »

On September 8th, actress Shinohara Ryoko attended a product launch event for DyDo Drinco’s can coffee brand, “DEMITASSE COFFEE“, as the company’s CM character.

This marked Shinohara first public appearance since she announced her pregnancy with her second child on September 1st. When asked about her husband Ichimura Masachika’s reaction and the baby’s desired gender, she answered, “He is happy. It doesn’t matter which gender.”

Shinohara married actor Ichimura in December 2005, and had their first child in 2008. The second child is due sometime next spring, and she plans to continue working while carefully considering her physical condition. As reporters congratulated her, she shyly said, “Thank you.”

The actress made her debut in 1990; when questioned about her ‘turning point’, Shinohara explained, “I sang and appeared on variety shows; now I’m acting. Being involved with this job, I have many opportunities to meet all kinds of people, so every day is like a turning point.” Regarding her private life, she shared, “There are times when work is difficult, but my friends support me. At such times, I feel fulfilled.”

In the CM, Shinohara presents the new product with the concept, “Fulfills you. DEMITASSE“. She promoted the product saying, “It became a CM I personally like. I hope it fulfills everyone.”

The CM will broadcast starting September 19th.

Tokyohive

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 03:46:04 AM »
 :otomerika: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy