JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou

Author Topic: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANN... 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)  (Read 63030 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES C~ 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 03:38:17 AM »
wow the girls look like err.. inflated.. s** figurines... no offence to those member under 18, sorry

but the cover looks nice everyone looks great, and i love how they remade it. so nostalgic-ish

and did anyone say this album collection is a must have? IT IS!!

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 03:44:23 AM »
 :w00t:

Aika is Gocchin!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2007, 03:46:00 AM »
I wonder if this means we'll have a Sayu-Reina leadership team?  :lol:
If you follow LM-curse style, the order of leaving will be Kamei - Takahashi - JunJun - Aika - LinLin - Koharu - Risa... would it be considered Reina-Sayu or Sayu-Reina? I'm not sure...

Regardless, the cover freaked me out when I realized what it was. I just scrolled past it going "why are people posting the Love Machine cover....... HOLY CRAP"
LOL

And it would be Sayu-Reina... you can tell the "chain of command" order by the order in which they are mentioned on shows and concerts. Excluding  JunJun and LinLin because they're not japanese and they are so far still considered "exchange students", the rest of the girls follow seniority strictly, and Sayumi is older than Reina even if it's only for 4 months

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 04:21:28 AM »
No, I meant since there's 5 on top and 4 on the bottom, would the curse order be go Risa-Sayu-Reina or Risa-Reina-Sayu...

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 06:26:50 AM »
So. I want this to be a cover album. I don't care if there are people that think the current lineup suck and are the worst human beings to walk the earth, and then kiss the ground the golden gen walk. I want covers, damn it.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 08:58:45 AM »
I see in the Sanspo article that the full title is 「モーニング娘。ALL SINGLES COMPLETE~10th ANNIVERSARY~」. Netdirect must have clipped the long title.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Well, for all those of you that like to think of the negative side of things, I have some bad news: according to the official announcement here http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/best_0709031810.html
and Tsunku's comment here http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/best_0709031810_2.html
and Takahashi's comment here http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/best_0709031810_3.html
there will still be Morning Musume for a long time  :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, and the DVD has a selection of clips from the past and comments by the members, and there's also a booklet with pics and comments from all the current and past members that are still part of H!P.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:08:54 PM by reyfer »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
def this one will be a good release, everybody loves this compilations xD and about the curse thing.. well i don´t believe in curses so it´s just fine.

one question, all the singles are going to be re-recorded? or just love machine?

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
^^ ah i take my negative comments back~ :P
hehe, i should 've known they would make a big release out of it instead of a 3rd best album
The goodies sound nice, so i can;t wait!

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pre-order at CDJapan is open.

Limited edition:
Tenth anniversary single A-side collection from Morning Musume! Also includes the new song "Hello To You - Hello! Project Tenth Anniversary Theme," deluxe booklet with lyrics and written memories of the songs from Morning Musume's members over the years (48-page, subject to change). Limited edition includes bonus DVD with footage of one song selected by each current member of their favorite live track (including previously released footage) for nine videos total (subject to change).
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPCE-5505

Regular edition:
Tenth anniversary single A-side collection from Morning Musume! Also includes the new song "Hello To You - Hello! Project Tenth Anniversary Theme," deluxe booklet with lyrics and written memories of the songs from Morning Musume's members over the years (48-page, subject to change).
Bonus Extra (included while First Press is still available): a cardboard slipcase
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPCE-5508

Offline Arcadia Victis

• ecchi
  • Member+
Going to buy this just for the cover >_>
Rika <3

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
Omg this is a must buy!! i just hope they make remixes, cause then this will be too good to miss :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
I've got to start saving up my money for this one! I so hope that pic is the cover  ^-^
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
XD I wanna buy both Limted and Regular ..........

DAMN YOU, UFA !!! XD

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Someone want to explain the LOVE Machine curse?

I have a feeling this will be #1 for at least two weeks seeing it's a Best of 10th Anniversary CD.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
The cd jacket for the orginal Love Machine is the order in which the girls graduated. It worked  starting from the top right going down all the way to the left side.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 10:26:29 PM »
... the cover freaked me out when I realized what it was. I just scrolled past it going "why are people posting the Love Machine cover....... HOLY CRAP"

I did the same thing!!  :lol: Curse or no curse, I think it's cool as hell.

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2007, 12:07:10 AM »

cover looks pretty cool...but i don't think this would be a curse...either way you say it...even if Kamei graduates first then Taka...and so on with the LOVE Machine...i don't think Reina would graduate last...and especially not JunJun graduating third...or if it goes the other way from Sayumi first...Kamei and Taka wouldn't be graduating last...so this wouldn't be another "LOVE Machine" curse...hopefully...

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
I love the LM cover-cover.  :wub: The girls all look so wonderful and it's such a great idea.

I pre-ordered the limited edition, because I want to see what's picked as the videos.  :heart:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
yeah I'm digging the cover, I'm ok if that's real the order that they'll all leave in, (even though i hope it's not) as long as they don't leave because of a scandal.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou