JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Goodbye

Author Topic: The marimari memorial thread (Rest In Peace)  (Read 89330 times)

Offline reine

• I @ Yume . . /
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The marimari memorial thread (Rest In Peace)
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2006, 08:09:14 AM »
Dedicating my 100th post to marimari,
May he rest in peace, and my condolences to Kagobon and the rest of the family. He's in a better place for sure

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2006, 09:55:47 AM »
My condolences to KagoBon and the rest of Marimari's family.

I never knew him, but from what everyone else said, he seemed like a really nice person. Risa fan eh? I used to be one of those. And now, since Konno's left, I'm probably going to start liking Risa again.

Knowing nothing about marimari, I have not much else to say. May he rest in peace, with all his Risa angels. All I can do now pray that he is in a better place. It is truly heartwrenching when somebody close to you dies.

RIP, marimari.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2006, 10:47:35 AM »
Yesterday, I just viewing dj-waffles site, my favourite site to download some stuff.. And I just glance at a sig at the top of the site, the tribute sig about marimari.. I though it just been up there because last time there isn't any banner. I'm suspicious who is marimari, because I'm not a common JPH!P members, I come here to find it. Then I read marimari post in the risa thread and get to know that he is such a happy guy and always glad to upload risa stuff everywhere. feel sorry to know that he isn't here anymore. My condolence to KagoBon and her family. This is such a great loss to all JPH!Pster. May you rest in peace there. We will remember you forever..

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Kennethzzz

• LOVE AICHAN
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2006, 04:03:54 PM »
Rest in peace marimari, you will always be remembered, and my condolences to Kagobon and the rest of the family

Offline zlchn

• Nacchi is HAWT
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2006, 07:52:14 PM »
My condolences to KagoBon and her family. I'm saddened that i never got a chance to know him.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2006, 03:28:34 AM »
My condolences to Kyle's family...

I'm sorry this is late, but I guess it'll never be too late to remember marimari.

Marimari/Kyle was one of the first regular members on our IRC channel, and ever since I first joined that channel he also became a part of my every day life. He was always there when I woke up before heading to university, and it was great to have him there keeping up the cheerful atmosphere.

I found his love for Hello! Project members cute and I think he was able to avoid all the negativity that so many other H!P fans have, including me. I'm so jealous of his ability to love and accept everyone in H!P as it's exactly what I've tried to do as a fan. I'll especially remember him being the only fellow Meguru fan around when I first created her a birthday thread. He'd love even members whose names some H!P fans didn't even want to know.

I remember one the silly puns I made to Kyle, "mari me marimari" :D If you don't get it, it's ok. He didn't either :D I'm glad I got to thank him for a lot of help that gave me, but I never thanked him for being the sweet guy that he was... I wish I had.

I still can't help but cry when I realize I'll never get to talk to him again, say "HI MARIMARI!!!!" or smile at something cute he says. He was a really great guy and I will never forget him.

Rest in peace in Risaland :heart:

Sari
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline GZ

• G for Gaki~
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2006, 04:29:36 AM »
This is very shock. I havent log in to the forum very long time and then
I saw the header. I was in shock. I never talk to him, but i could feel that he is a very kind, and nice. This is a big lost to JPH!P community. I'm sure he will always be remember.

Rest in peace marimari...

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »
RIP marimari

Offline 18seconds

• The Artist Formerly Known As
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2006, 05:23:35 PM »
Very sad to hear such news. I have been involved in the English-speaking Hello! community for about a year so I am sure I will have had some indirect contact with him.

My condolences to you and your family.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2006, 03:56:40 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about this. My condolences our for you and your family.
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline nori-p

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2006, 05:22:35 AM »
I feel very sorry.

Offline TotallyUncool

• Member+
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2006, 10:12:32 AM »
Good people make a difference.  From everything I've heard, he was one of the best.  He touched a lot of people's lives, and left a lot of good behind.

Offline skamckakashi

Sorry to hear that
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2006, 12:02:15 AM »
Just joined, but still best of luck with everything from here.  Didn't even know the person, but from browsing the forum for even just a few minutes you can see the impact he had.

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
PM I wrote to Kagobon
« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2006, 04:06:39 AM »
Dear Kagobon,

I sorta know what you're going through. I've had four great-uncles die from cancer and then my grandpa having a scare with colon cancer.

I know that with each of those deaths in my family, I was able to find comfort knowing that they didn't have to suffer anymore.

Remember that your brother isn't suffering with his disease. Think of him running around and being able to use his limbs up there in heaven, not having to worry about the physical obstacle of his wheelchair. Also think of him as your guardian angel, looking down at you and watching you grow up.

My condolences, Mayonaise

P.S. It was not your fault. God just thought it was his time. PM me anytime you need comfort. I'm always here, willing to listen.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2006, 04:25:40 AM »
i just wanted to take one last chance to pay my respects to kyle. almost 2 weeks later, and his passing is still affecting me. i cry everytime i look into this thread, or think too much about his passing. kyle was a true friend and ill always remember his friendship, kindness, and love. i write this as we are broadcasting his memorial radioshow, and the sounds of risa's furusato has brought me to tears again.

Thw world would do better to follow Kyle's example and love purely, justly, and uninhibited.

Kyle, watch over us, keep us strong. You are forever in our hearts as a friend, as a brother, as a h!pster.

Love forever, Kyle.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Lunar

• GanbaREINA~ !
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tanakacchi <3
« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2006, 05:31:07 AM »
Once again I just want to say : rest in peace  Kyle ! This show we are all listening to right now is just for you.Enjoy this like we all do. We will meet again ... for sure.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2006, 05:39:12 AM »
I only recently became an active member of this forum recently, but even in the time I was a casual visitor, I still appreciated Kyle's contributions to this community. I always remember seeing his avatar because it was one of the most eye catching to me. He was such a kind person online. I used to be nervous posting on some forums, because some were quick to insult others because of their posts. But Kyle's kind presence on this forum made me feel comfortable and welcome.

Kyle, we will always keep you with us in our hearts.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2006, 05:54:31 AM »
Thank you marimari once again for all your contributions to the H!P world. My Kamei Eri fansite http://everything-eririn.net would not be as big as it is now without all those things you've contributed (videos and PBs), so thank you very much. I wish I got to know you better because I'm a Risa fan too (she's my 2nd favorite). But rest assure that you will never be forgotten by us and the H!P community. Risa would've been so proud and happy to know that she has a great fan like you. Thank you again and Rest in peace.

Offline Popcorn Joe

• Fap Master Flex
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2006, 06:45:54 AM »
since this thread will be locking up, i thought i'd pay my last respects to Kyle. i dont know what to say, other than that he was a beautiful person with alot of love to give, and he was loved back.
going through this, reading all these messages and kagobons blog, has made me start looking at my brother in a different way, i feel sorta closer to him.
i'll always cherish the memories of marimari. i don't really have a favorite irc quote, but right now the most memorable quote i can think of that always brought a smile to my face was "i love risa for she makes me melty" and his mistake when he said *marimari mounts berryz* when he forgot to add .iso in there, lol. the one that i will never forget, is the last thing that was logged in the irc was "thanks" and that means alot to me. i'm extremely grateful that i knew kyle, and also grateful that you posted a picture of him, kagobon, so now i have a face to go with the name, and i can't forget to say i'm also grateful for being apart of a community that is so close, tight and cool like jphip that will help each other out in a situation like this.
thanks for all the love mari, i miss you bro, you were a good guy, i can't stress that enough.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2006, 07:06:29 AM »
damn man i don't know what to say. i mean you were like the coolest sweetest guy in the world. it doesn't make sense as to why the good guys leave early and the bad ones stay. well whereever you are man we miss you.......

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Goodbye