JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Shikakui Vision

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 205447 times)

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I heard that railwaystation metro station is under repairing again (it would be closest to the bus station).

I think it's open though. At least it was on Saturday! But the elevators are still not working, only escalators.

Kamppi is not long away from central railway station so walking is a really good option unless you have really heavy luggage, but if you come by 615 you can use the same ticket to metro too :)

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Kamppi is not long away from central railway station so walking is a really good option unless you have really heavy luggage, but if you come by 615 you can use the same ticket to metro too :)

Ooh, I may consider walking if I have enough time.  Since I will most likely try to catch the 615 bus from the airport to the city, can you please explain more about the ticketing system?  I glossed over the ticket information on the official Helsinki public transportation site... Which kind of ticket should I buy that would let me ride the bus AND metro?

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+

Ooh, I may consider walking if I have enough time.  Since I will most likely try to catch the 615 bus from the airport to the city, can you please explain more about the ticketing system?  I glossed over the ticket information on the official Helsinki public transportation site... Which kind of ticket should I buy that would let me ride the bus AND metro?

You should just ask the driver a single ticket(adult) to Helsinki. It will be the correct ticket and the same ticket will also let you ride metro. If I remember correct it's 4€. (But since I use a travel card I don't know much about ticket prices ^^") The ticket is usable for 80 minutes, in that time you can use bus, train and metro :]

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
just got this from TokyoToys.com

J-Pop duo Hangry & Angry Instore Signing

J-Pop duo Hangry & Angry have announced an exclusive signing session at London’s TokyoToys store. The Japanese superstars – who shot to fame in their native Japan with hits such as “Kill Me Kiss Me” and “Sadistic Dance” - will sign autographs from 7pm at the TokyoToys store in London’s Trocadero centre on Tuesday 25th May, prior to their show at London’s Camden Underworld the following day.

Fans should come into the store from 6pm to collect their wristbands for the signing session. Please note photographs will not be permitted and only one item per person can be signed in order to ensure everyone gets to meet the band.

We can only have 50 customers waiting in queue at anyone time. The first 50 customers to turn up after 6pm will get to join the queue immediately at 7pm, everyone else will be asked to return at 7.30 onwards. Customers who wish to buy from our store are recommended to do so before 5pm. Please note we may not allow people to 'onlook' the event from outside as it may interfere with the signing & cause congestion in the shopping centre.

TokyoToys Team :D

Offline +u+u

• Member+
So, London got their autograph session..... this gives a lil hope for Helsinki  :panic:
Wait.... if they're in London at that time on Tuesday, doesn't that mean their Helsinki visit is going to be pretty short? The only time for our signing session would be on Monday before the concert or during the day on Tuesday (which is no good cos most people have school or work). *all hope just fade away*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 12:21:15 AM by +u+u »

Offline jmol01

Hangry & Angry are playing on the Thursday, not the Wednesday. So would a signing session really be on a Tuesday?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 12:48:53 AM by jmol01 »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Huh, interesting point, jmol01... WTH.  That would suck for h&A... Berlin show Sunday night, fly over to Helsinki Monday morning and showtime at night, then fly over again to London in the morning for an evening signing?  Secret mini press junket in London?

BTW, thank you again Kio for the transportation help!  I'll do just that! :D

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
25th?  Well that just sucks.  I'll have to miss it, I've already bought my train tickets and there's no way I'm turning up 2 days early and having to buy 2 nights accomodation just for an autograph. Poor planning.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
D: They have no idea that they're probably gonna have the HARDEST PARTY in Finland, they're going to regret overlooking us!!! LOL.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hoping it is 1 day early and not 2 days early, but, even then, not sure i'll go to it, because, as with dan, i've already booked train tickets, and got hotel booked.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's unfair if Finland is left without signing session :cry:
They propably think that Finland is so north that in here couldn't possibly be as much fans as other countries...well, lets show them otherwise!! Only little over week to go :panic:

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
This announcement came just to facebook:
Before the concert at La Maroquinerie on May, 29th, French people have the opportunity to see a special show on Sunday, 16th at 21H45 on the French channel Nolife !

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/hangryandangry

Offline Kea

I'm going to the french gig as well!! \o/

@ Daigong: Do you happen to still have some of your awesome I  :hipheart: H&A shirts? I'd be interested in buying one, if possible ^^
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:19:30 PM by KeaLea »

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Just found this on facebook <3

Gig + Signing Session confirmed
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:17:26 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
I'll have to tell the photographer that her photo is appearing on message boards she's never seen  :lol:

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
X post from HH:

Okay, I went through boards and emails and updated http://www.ogfuture.com with all of the info that I think is out there.

Folks, let me know if anything is incorrect.  OR if you want me to add something.  :)

Edit:
Added more info about the Berlin Showcase & Signing that TheKueken managed to dig up!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 08:21:44 PM by Linna2040 »
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Sent ur T-shirts UK peeps!
It finally arrived this morning!  Thanks!  It must have gone by boat. XD
Hopefully the other people you sent stuff to received theirs too, or if not yet then hopefully soon.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ FINALLY :lol: yup. Afro and orac confirmed. GET READY TO PIMP!! :jphip:

Nice Linna!! The OGF site is getting packed :9

@ Daigong: Do you happen to still have some of your awesome I  :hipheart: H&A shirts? I'd be interested in buying one, if possible ^^

SURE KeaLea.  :D What's your T-shirt size? I'll arrange a peep to deliver it to you in France.

They propably think that Finland is so north that in here couldn't possibly be as much fans as other countries...well, lets show them otherwise!! Only little over week to go :panic:

I love your attitude Kio :heart: We will show how Finnish H&A FANS GET DOWN!!! :finland:

This is not the time to be shy! GO CRAZY!!!! "Umm, how do we treat Japanese music acts" BE YOURSELF!! Show H&A your full support and how Euro Fans rock this shit!! :otomerika: :yossi:

Who's down for some IIHF Hockey Watching!!

Take lots and lots of pictures and videos guys plz. I wanna compile a JPH!P DOKYU of everyone at the shows.

LOL. Gotta check the shirenu's guide to Finland :panic:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Okay!! I have my tickets now~~

27th:
11:12am Pika Arrives! (Euston)
23:50pm Pika Leaves! (Euston)

I was going to get a hotel, but.. forget it, I want to save money in case I can go to Paris too!!!
so if anyone wants to meet up! like I could go meet Dan at his train station when he arrives... but hopefully this won't happen...

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
OK, I have free on saturday, so I can be at the signing session. I think I come the early afternoon to the inner city.
I think I tke the S-Bahn, driving skills in berlin are  :rofl:
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Shikakui Vision