JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Like the First Time

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 205097 times)

Offline Aqua

Sarah went up next and said something to the effect of, "I know you're used to having people always asking you questions, but do YOU have any questions for us? We'll answer!"

This threw the girls for a loop. It took them a moment, but Rika finally asked where Sarah was from, and Sarah replied that she was from London (I may have mixed up the sequence of events here. If that wasn't the question Rika asked, someone plz correct me). They then explained they always answer questions for people, so for them to now think of questions to ask makes them nervous. LOL I believe Yossy started explaining this, and so she never really came up with a question.   

CORRECTION: Rika asked Aqua had she ever visited Japan, to which she replied "Yes, for Yossy's graduation." :D The girls were like ooooohhh and Yossy thanked her for attending.  :D  GOOD SHOW!

HEHE you were right the first time  :thumbup, Rika asked where i was from, and Yossy asked if i have been to Japan  :wub: ^_^. Yossy looked so cute when she was confussed.

http://www.aquapixie.co.uk/blogger/berlinblog2010.htm

This is my blog of what happened, it's not where near complete buti had to write down exactually what happened at the Q&A so i'd never forget (even know i recoreded it :p)

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Aqua, were you the girl sitting with the blue hair and the little hat?
I saw you and wondered if you knew me and Dan, lol

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
Wahh!! Awesome reports!!

Yossy <33333
Rika~~

Everyone had a great time! And thanks for all the vids ^^
Btw, Yossy's hair in all pics I've seen so far have been EPIIIIIC!!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Dude Dan your question was great! I love questions that end up in creative, hilarious answers like the Yuuko's birth one. Seriously, anyone who criticizes your question is just a bitter jealous asshole.

:heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
holy shit were there no restrictions on cameras in London?!

There was a restriction as they caught people they just asked them not to do it anymore and left it as that. I saw that happening and just went with what they said when they asked me to stop. Worked out alright for me since i managed to get an excellent video of Top Secret. That's my favourite Hangry and Angry song so if i could have just one that would of been it :)
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Aaaugh. I have my report/diary all typed up, but LiveJournal is being a bitch and won't let me post it ;____; I've opened a support request and am waiting for someone to help me out, olol.

Talk about epic post 8D Even LJ crumbles at our awesomeness.

EDIT: Oh wow, I'd apparently hit some kind of character/data size limit. Awesome. :doh: Shows you just how looooong this post is eehehehe. I took out some links (mostly links to people's profiles here on the forums), and it went through! FINALLY.

I don't want people to have to scroll forever on the forums here, so I direct you on over to my post on LiveJournal.

Kiitos, Helsinki~!

All the pictures used in the post can also be found in my flickr stream. I've created a set for them, the set can be found here

Aaaah, once again. I had an awesome time.  :heart: you guys!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:10:13 PM by twissie »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
The DJ had huge boobs and Yossie made a comment that the boobs are called Hangry & Angry.

ROFLMAO YOSSY WINS FOREVER.  :yossi:

"If you could go back in time and witness any event in history, what would it be?" and there was an audible gasp from the audience which I took to mean it was a good question (but I'm not so sure after already reading criticism of my question. Oh well, you can't please everyone.) and not some lame 'what's your favourite food'-type question.  Someone in the audience shouted Nakazawa Yuko and Yossie joked that she'd like to go back and witness Yuko's birth, then came her proper answer, that she'd like to see The Beatles play a show in the 60's in London.

OOOH *great* question!! :D I love Yossy's answer. XD

what other Morning Musume song would you like to cover and Yossie said Mr. Moonlight, paused then added 'Rock Version' and we were treated to a short acapella version sung by both of them.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D  I hope someone caught video or audio of this.  :heart:

Kiitos, Helsinki~!

All the pictures used in the post can also be found in my flickr stream. I've created a set for them, the set can be found here

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!  I'm about to check 'em now! :D :jphip:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Yossie made a comment that the boobs are called Hangry & Angry.

Hahahhaa oh maaan. That kills me. XDD; Your question was really good, by the way! :D

Huh, wow the tour dates were printed inside the shirts? Weird. On the other hand also sort of nifty xD; I prefer band shirts that don't have all sorts of venue info and dates printed all over them. Still, the shirts were all sold out after the gig in Helsinki, so I never got one :/

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Maybe I should do my own long (epic fail) report  :P

Ok, so monday. I was wondering on sunday if I ever get in touch with JPHip group because I only had daigong's phone number. I woke up like 11am on monday and was surprised when I found text message from shirenu. I was looking the message which said that they will meet in Helsinki like 11.45am and go to airport to stalk IshiYoshi. I was like shit, I won't make it...so a little random things before I decided to aim straight to airport. So to da sister's room to beg her to drive me to airport. She was like "I don't know the way" and I was "I KNOW I KNOW, don't worry". She finally agreed and asked when...And I "in half an hour...ehe". So, we managed to get on the car right on time and my sister drove me to airport...except she left me to terminal2. So, a little walk and there! I was at terminal1 and saw JPHip group. I was like "hiya *shy*" and all greeted me and showed me that banner (which was great btw). So then there was Shirenu, Masa, Daigong, Twissie etc. and we waited a bit before Yossie and Rika came out. Well, it was really quick but they seemed so confused, both of their faces was  :huhuh but somehow they managed to wave at us. I got a pic from Rika waving at us :wub: soooo, they left outside and daigong ran after them :lol: we were like wooooot? should we follow? Random things again and we ended up in a parking lot with our banner and waved to Rika and Yossie. They were in the car waving back at us. Everybody was in daze for a while I think. Then little more random and we left for Helsinki.

So, when we were in Helsinki we split up. Boys went to hotel I think and shirenu, twissie and me went to forum to eat. After that we visited Tokyokan where we bought pocky :D (I should have bought one to Yossie and give it to her...) Anyway, we went to omenahotel to shirenu's and twissie's room. Nothing really to do so we decided to go to the boys room. In there daigong gave us some stuff (like those glowing things...and shirenu got adorable plushie). Also we signed cards which one we gave to H&A after the concert.
After a while it was time to go queuing to Tavastia. I met two my friends there, one was with other friend just to spend time and one was H!P fan like me and going to the concert. We talked about H!P and stuff and of course about H&A. In some point the front crowd started screaming and we figured that H&A came.

So, when I got in I quickly left my things to cloakroom and went to merchandise table to say that I'm one of those people asking a question. I got my shiny shiny band and bought sadistic dance cd and Yossie pics :heart: Then I ran after my friend who went straight in front of the stage. I was like "you have to fill that lottery ticket now" and she was like "OMG! we have to be quick then". Still, we made it to 2nd row (although some point of concert I got pushed to 3rd row <.<). After a while JPHip group came to my left side, I remember that shirenu and twissie were in 2nd row, right? Well, because they played Morning Musume's 10 My Me, with my friend we decided to spend time and sing along :lol: because we're hardcore fans, of course we recognized all the songs  :P A little while and they started to show H!P PV's and we were like OMG! (I watch too much H!P things..I knew all those PV's and almost all concert clips too...).
And then it was quiet like 5 minutes and then they showed a clip about IshiYoshi commented by Nono, Gaki and Aichan. I laughed so hard when Nono said that you shouldn't give too much alcohol to Yossie. In the end of the clip there was a text something like "and here they are now" (dunno, if it was that way) but everybody start screaming and they came on stage and started with Top Secret!  :wub:
I was jumping like crazy the whole concert and was dizzy when Yossie looked straight at me like five times :inlove: Of course I looked at Rika too when she was in front of me but being a hardcore Yossie fan my eyes mostly did follow Yossie :P
The MC's were sooooo cute! They had to read from paper but anyway, it was really cool! And what they said in japanese I understood all (not that I watch MM concert where they say same things to raise the tension XD ). I was really high when encore started and I singed along the whole song and every time the "ikouze" part came I shouted it and jumped  :grin:
Then it was time to go ask the question. I was lost little while with shirenu cause we didn't know which way we were supposed to go. Then I lost shirenu but wandered to right place when staff asked me to show my shiny shiny thing XD then I saw Masa and Shirenu behind me and went to get them. So, we formed line and went front of the stage and somebody got a mic for us (not that it worked really well). I was after Masa, so second in the line. I was so nervous and started "hangry&angry"..."hangry&angry to ongaku gatas, dochira no style ga suki desu ka" and Rika was woooow, you're japanese is great and Yossie just stared at me like  :shocked Anyway, they answered "both" and I was just staying dazed there staring at them like a crazy person:  :inlove:
It was really fun when they answered the cover song thing; Rika said Sexy Boy and Yossie started to dance and sing "chimata de uwasa no sexy ue ue" and got some fans with her :w00t:
The rest went in haze because I was really high from the question thing..I mean they had to focus just on me for one minute :wub: (I mean, there aren't that many people who gets this kind of chance)
After whole thing was over, I decided to buy that fan. So I quickly went to my friend and said to give my cloakroom ticket...well, she searched but couldn't found it and finally said "I think you didn't give me it"...I was like  :shocked *panic* "of course I gave it to you" but she just couldn't found it. I went to the man behind the desk and babbled something like "my friend lost my ticket..." and he ordered me to wait a while. I was worried for my things and to that, that those fans will be sold out. Anyway, in the end I got my things and was so relieved. (actually my cloakroom ticket was found on by some girl who I don't even know and my friend was wondering how she got it). Anyway, I went happily to buy a fan and got the second last!
After this whole thing I was in a daze for two days and my legs are killing me still, but it was every bit worth it!!! :wub:

I'm hoping to see JPHip people again sometime!! We had great time!! I really really want to go Paris to see Morning Musume but since I don't have job and don't have money...well, it's a bit hard...DONATIONS PLEASE  XD
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:56:08 PM by Kio_ »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Okay! my report time!! I can leave a bunch of stuff out because Dan said it already for me! which is good because I've only had a few hours of sleep here and there this past 72 hours and I'm still awake XD never mind i passed out while writing this!

While I was waiting for Dan I bummed around in the British Library, and saw a little of the Harry Potter filming going on in the station, apparently it's the very last scene of the very last movie, too, lol. They really have a platform 1/3rd whatever there in the real station, lol.

Then we went around doing the stuff Dan said!
When we got to the line we ended up around the middle, so it wasn't SO bad, and I waved at the guy in the jph!p shirt with the afro, and omg it was afro_stud :D

Later on Linna came back to see us in the line! and I must apologise to her!! I was caught by surprise and got quiet because I'm shy, but I did want to say more things to you, and I'm really sorry I didn't! :(
Like I read your website, and know your name well from here on jphip, stuff like that.

When we got in, a lot of the merch was already sold out, I think all the t-shirts were gone for one thing, which sucks because I was going to treat lilcazza to one D: (and me, lol) but I got a Yossie pic set, kind of expensive, but you did get 2 pictures in there.

(they were playing genki pika pika when I came in, haha)

When we got in, Gblue came over to us and hung with us for a little while! I don't know where he went though because he disappeared!! the same thing happened with the girl I saw with the same jphip H&A shirt as me, just gone really quickly, haha. Maybe they went to the front of the stage?

Before the show started the crowd were cheering everything that moved near the curtain, I don't think the manager has ever been cheered this much before in his whole life, lol.
They went crazy when the DJ (Alicia) came out, she had similar makeup to Hangry, so when she came out in the dark everyone thought it was Yossie and went bananas, but... it wasn't lol.
Like Dan was saying, she had big boobs and a really low cut top on, so you couldn't help but notice, haha. and after Yossie introduced her she turned around and went 'OH... wow!' then she named each boob HANGRY then ANGRY. Alicia did an mc of her own after the encore, and she has an English accent.

Yossie seemed to get slightly louder cheers at the start, but people went just as crazy for Rika later on so it's probably even! They are SO PRETTY in person, I totally was surprised! PVs/TV don't do them justice at all, you've got to see them live! I can totally see why Almond almost fainted, haha. I caught a few looks from Yossie and totally couldn't handle it, I got shy and had to look away, koi ni knockout, haha. The same story went for Rika too, but she looked at me less times, I got a 'shake' look from shake me from her XD

Okay, here come a few complaints, lol. I think maybe they underestimated the numbers because the merch sold out so damn fast! but it's okay, not their fault. THE LIGHT. There was this huge bright light that shone into the crowd at certain points and it was SO bright I was being blinded and had to either look away or scrunch my face up, and I didn't want to keep doing that (it was really starting to get annoying, lol) and upset the girls if it looked like i wasn't enjoying myself so I hid behind this huge guy until it stopped and just looked at who I could from that angle, for most of it was Rika, or Alicia, and Yossie when they switched sides later on. I tried to force myself to watch through the light but it was getting burned into my eyes and I was still seeing it when the concert was over, haha. Like people were saying they were REALLY close to the audience, I think the only reason the audience didn't just grab them all the time was because they had good manners :lol: anyways, the bad part about that was the giant wota man who when he had his arms up would almost completely obscure Rika all the time! I could only see the top of her head  :angry: but I suppose it's my fault for coming late and being in a bad spot, lol

Normally I kind of suck at concerts, like I'm usually not very animated and just kinda clap a lot, I always feel so lame and never put my hands up because I feel embarassed, BUT I started getting more and more animated as time went on and went crazy (for a quiet guy like me, anyways, lol) during the peace, I think this is probably the best concert I've EVER been to, I loved it SO much, I wish I was in Paris to go again!

During the MC section at the end they got asked questions like Dan was saying, Yaz then said they got people from the fansites to ask questions to H&A and the ONLY reason they were able to come to the UK and Europe was because of the fansites support and promotion, and they should give it up for us and everyone gave us a cheer, that was cool, lol.
A girl got upset and couldn't speak well about the 10 years in the future question, so Yaz asked it for her (but Dai thinks she got it a bit wrong) and said 'What will you be doing in ten years' instead. It took them a moment, and they were thinking about their ages too '35' and stuff like that, then Yossie said 'kekkon?' and was talking about how much she would like to get married, then I think people in the audience started volunteering, so she started pointing out into the audience 'you!? or you?!' then Rika said 'wait wait, you don't want to marry me!?' and Yossie said 'no no no, a woman is impossible for me' (or too difficult, lol) and 'I can't marry a lady' then in english 'I LIKE BOY!!!' then Rika said 'ME TOO!!!!' then they reminded themselves of their age in 10 years, 35. Then the older guys in the audience started holding their hands up and going 'me! me!!' Rika then said she would love to have a baby, just like Tsuji-chan which made a lot of people cheer and I think someone shouted 'TWO!'
Oh and Rika struggled with Dan's question, but did finally give an answer, haha.

Actually I think I heard someone cheer loudly for Yaz and shouted her name out (was that you, yossirocks? XD)

Another person asked what H!P outfit would you like to wear again, and Rika said The Peace, and Yossie said Happy Summer Wedding, which they both started to sing along with the crowd for a bit haha

Then they were asked what Morning Musume song they would like to do a rock version of as H&A, Rika said... I forgot, sorry..  :nervous but Yossie said Mr Moonlight, which they both started singing an accapella version of for a while, before someone in the crowd asked for a rock version, Yossie took a couple of seconds then started doing one and it was actually really good, haha, hopefully it gives them a good idea ;D

As Dan said they got some people up on stage for the lottery for photos/signed gifts, the first girl up for a photo got lifted out of the crowd by Yossie (well Yaz mostly) and they said 'She's so cute!!!' and the crowd agreed with them and started saying kawaii~~~ too. Yossie then creeped over to her and was saying that she was in the super cute group too with the girl, but then Rika dragged her back over and they started taking pics with her and the others.

Yaz then held up the purple fans for Lady Madonna and said they only had a few of those left, and you NEED to have one to join in with Lady Madonna, so if you're going to Paris, you MUST have one. And if you already have the album, buy another one for your brother or sister, please support us! then it was over, lol.

Outside we hung around like Dan said, but we couldn't see them coming out from anywhere, but there was a black Mercedes out there, so you never know, haha.
While we were hanging around out front taking pics doing the jphip sign, this random crazy guy (he was probably on something) just wanders into the shot  :lol: and starts joining in with us, putting his arms around us and doing all these poses with us, the guy was freaking hillarious and was just randomly giving me all these huge hugs and stuff. He had sunglasses on and put them on afro_stud too, I hope you don't mind me posting this afro~ haha
(I can take it down XD)

Dan has the best pictures of this stuff happening, haha. I think he was posing for more pics with some other people who were waiting outside.

After that my legs were dying and I just wanted to sit down more than anything, so I went back to my train station and said my goodbyes, then came back here and wrote this :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 01:05:43 AM by pikapikapika »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+

Poster in the window of the venue

At 2pm

There must be a lot of people in London with bad backs! :D

Orac, Pika, Afro

Orac, Dan, Afro

Then this guy appears and wants his photo taken

Doing various rapper poses

Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Gyan

I was at the signing session in paris this afternoon and it was really short and yes, only the sadistic dance album could be signed :/ No interview and no songs performed. :cry:
But...
I've seen rika for the first time, I can die in peace now ! :P
However, I've noticed one thing
Before meeting them, I thought rika will be a little more distant, less interested to meet her fans. And yossie, more confortable, more cheerful.
It was completly the opposite.
Yossie simply signed in three seconds and, hop !, neeeeext - with a really quick glance.
Surprisingly, rika took the time to write a little "angry" in hiragana and took the time to really look at me a few seconds - with a so cute and beautiful smile - with a "merchiii" (thank) to finish.

Can't wait for the concert tomorrow.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 11:54:50 PM by Gyan »
You know this kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and wonder why is life sucks ?

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
More posts from Rika's blog.  I don't profess to be a great translator so sorry of there's any mistakes! :)

27 May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=714986652
昨日は

ロンドンで雑誌の撮影やインタビューなど、プロモーションしてました
今日は、LIVEまで時間があるので何しよっかな
そして、ロンドンで辻ちゃんのニュースを聞きました
無理せず、身体に気をつけてね

Yesterday

Magazine shoots and interviews in London, doing promotion
Today, there's some time before the LIVE
Then while in London I heard Tsuji-chan's news
Not impossible, I take care of my body

28 May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=715166612
ロンドンと言ったら…

ロンドンと言ったら…
ロンドンバス~
乗ってきましたよ!!
観光してきましたよ(^O^)
ロンドンバスに乗って~、ビッグベンやロンドンアイ、ロンドン橋を見てきました!!
ちょっと寒かったけど、…

観光出来てハッピー
さぁ、これからロンドンでLIVEだよ
行ってくるでやんす

London talk

London Bus
I was riding on it!!
I have been sightseeing (^O^)
Riding a London Bus, I've seen Big Ben and the London Eye, London Bridge!!
But it's a bit cold, ...

Sightseeing makes me happy
Well, it's the LIVE in London later
I'm ready to perform

28 May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=715186428
LIVEサイコー

ロンドンでのLIVEめちゃくちゃ盛り上がったぜぃ
ロンドンのファン、めちゃくちゃ熱かったぜぃ
そして、日本から来てくれたファンのみんなもサンキューだぜぃ
ロンドン愛してるぜぃ
最高な時間をありがとう

Awesome LIVE

The London LIVE was incredibly exciting
London fans, I'm very hot
And I want to thank the fans who came from Japan
I love London
Thanks for a great time

28 May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=715396488
パリに到着

ロンドンからユーロスターと言う電車に乗って、パリにきました!!
パリは天気が良いね
ヨーロッパツアーのラストの国フランスでも、最高な思い出が作れますように

Arrival in Paris

I took the Eurostar train from London, I came to Paris!!
It is good weather in Paris
It's the last date of the European tour in France, it'll make the best memories

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Some not very good pics...

Offline Kea

Well, today was the singing in PAris and OMFG it was awesome!!

First of all I got to see Yossie in her natural attire while she was taking a walk/sightseeing on the Champs Elysees with some of her managers. She was so GORGEOUS! and we were only like 3 feet away (I was sitting on a bench and she walked right by me). I was staring all the time but she didn't notice, even though we were almost face to face ^^ (I had sunglasses on, so she probably didn't notice that it's her I was staring at XD). She was absorbed in what her guide was telling her. She had a bag from the Disney Store ^_^
I was seriously the first to arrive at the Fnac, today. The person who arrived right after me was first in the line and I was like 30th, lol, but only because I went back outside to wait while she must have hung around in the store or left and come back while I was still outside. And damn! I got the privilege to see Yossie in her everyday clothing!!!! No one else got the chance!!! Woot for me!  :P

So anyway, after a lot of waiting (nearly 6 hours for me  :lol: I'm crazy), the line finally was made inside the Fnac and I persuaded the manager to let me go with my own CD and not buy a new one (cause damn, I already had 2, yo!). As the time neared, I was getting more and more nervous. Then finally they arrived and gaaah!  :w00t:  Ok, I won't fangirl like crazy but they were so much prettier than last time at Chibi Expo! Last time, Yossie had scared me a bit, her makeup was a bit too much and she didn't smile much, she even looked bored when I talked to her, so I was a bit meh about the whole thing. Rika was super nice/cute though. But this time, Yossie was all smiling and her hair is the shit, man! Seriously awesome. Especially after seeing her in her normal hair just a few hours prior (it was down, all smooth and straight, clear blonde). And Rika was lovely, as usual.

So anyway, after getting nervous, I was like half shaking. It was my turn and first thing I did is that I put my giant bag of presents on the table, lol lol, saying "Purezento" to Yossie  :lol: She was like "Oh merci merci" ^^ Then the manager took the bag to put it under the table and I handed Yossie my album booklet, while attempting to say "Furansu ni futatabi kitekurete arigatou gozaimasu" (thank you for coming back to France). Not sure she heard it all, she didn't reply, just thanked me. Then I turned to Rika (because, you see, when I am face to face with Yossie, I lose all my nerve. I get half paralyzed and all becomes a blur. It was the same thing last time, and that's why I was a bit bummed about my meeting with her). So, I was saying, I turned to Rika and put the bag of presents for her on the table and she was all :D and saying thank you in French and all. Then she signed the booklet too and handed it to me and I was thanking them both like mad, in japanese, while they were replying in french XD So cute   :wub:

But I felt like I hadn't given Yossie enough time, since I was barely looking at her in the eye for the presents thing. I always get a bummed feeling with her, since I always regret not having done this or said that. It was the same last time (but last time I went to the autographs 3 times so I managed to say everything I wanted, in the end :)).
But wait! It's not over! I saw my friend getting back in line, saying that she was gonna have them sign the front of her booklet, as well (since, like me, she had made them sign on the inside). So I was like: hey, I should do that too! But they had already closed the line since there wasn't anyone left. Since In the meanwhile I had talked to Yaz to tell her that tomorrow I'll be seeing her about the questions, I asked her if I could go again and she let me in. So Yossie and Rika signed again for me, on the front this time, and I asked Rika to put my name on the cover :D (I had to repeat it 4 times for her, lol, even though I was pronouncing it in the japanese version, and then I separated each syllable clearly, lol).
This time, I made sure to make a lot of eye contact with Yossie and to thank her again. I told her that I was back because I had bought 2 CDs. I was like "2 CDs, 2 CDs :D :D :D" lol lol. She must have thought I was crazy, now that I think of it. Or maybe she was genuinely happy, especially after the gifts and all. I just wanted to show I was a good fan, lol. And then they both thanked me again, in french and japanese, and Rika was so cute and Yossie so gorgeous, awwww   :wub:

So yeah, that was it. Got my album signed twice, personalized just for me, and they were so pleased about the gifts that it made me super happy. And the icing on top of the cake was seeing Yossie while she was taking a walk. That is all the more awesome as I was the only one who got to, hehe ^^

PS: I'll edit this later, to include all the ppl I met  Sorry for now, I'm just too tired.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:21:08 AM by KeaLea »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
2 more videos on youtube from Berlin Mediamarkt.  The person filming was right at the front.

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Thanks to everyone who have shared their reports! Loved reading them all =D
By the way, the London show sounds/looks epic!! In one video everyone was singing along really loud and really into it. LOVED IT!! Plus Yossie and Rika looked like they were really close <3

Yossie speaking in English:
Yoooooooooooooooooossie :wub:

Rika's voice is so cute XD And AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yossie helping fix her dress? CUTE!:

The DJ had huge boobs and Yossie made a comment that the boobs are called Hangry & Angry.

LMAO OMG a comment like that coming from her is hilarious hahahaha XD I love you Yossie!!!  :heart: :heart:
If someone video taped this part, I'd love them forever XD.

Some others that were posted on youtube:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐

LMAO OMG a comment like that coming from her is hilarious hahahaha XD I love you Yossie!!!  :heart: :heart:
If someone video taped this part, I'd love them forever XD.
i saw repo in another forum, and they said that was rika who said that?!
and i thought H&A want to say that the DJ boobs= hangry + angry boobs ?!

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4116/a9320762.jpg
Then this guy appears and wants his photo taken

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8665/a9320765.jpg
Doing various rapper poses

This made me laugh so much XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ OH MAN!! The black guy prolly thought y'all were gangstas, hope he joins our site XD

YAY CLAUD :heart: man, so many good posts, WOO KEALEA. hope u got ur shirt. gotta write my report and catch up with the posts, keep up the epic reviews everyone!!! :jphip:

Tons of new links posted on 2ch  :w00t: hope there's no reposts

Hangry & Angry Interview in Berlin (english,japanese,german)

FINLAND!!! :finland:

HANGRY & ANGRY in Finland * Romantic ni Violence  

HANGRY & ANGRY in Finland * Shake Me          

HANGRY & ANGRY in Finland * Angelia         

HANGRY & ANGRY in Finland * Lady Madonna      

HANGRY & ANGRY in Finland* Q&A            

London:

HANGRY & ANGRY Rika Ishikawa MC

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Like the First Time