JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl

Author Topic: Japanese reggae dancers  (Read 99573 times)

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
Re: Japanese reggae dancers
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 02:28:49 PM »
I think most of us are too stunned by all the ass shaking to be making any comments. ;D

That's a powerful argument ;D.  Hmmm, aight then.  I'll probably do a couple more picture posts, and then put up a rip or two (not youtube, but a direct download) to test the waters soon.

Sev's words really spoke to me.

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 02:15:25 AM »
After over 12 hours of being unable to use my computer, the Megu clip has been successfully ripped/encoded.  PM me for a link if interested. 8)

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 02:04:43 AM »
Introducing Momo.  I don't know much about her background outside of the the fact she use to have a partner and is now doing her thing solo.  The info she gives even in her interviews is very sparse unfortunately.  In any event, enjoy ;)

More on the way...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:04:04 PM by hide321 »

Offline jpfn

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 06:08:55 AM »
thats some good moves,

Offline draco_brazil

• I am a crazy guy...
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 05:10:51 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbI0umYDhkM[/youtube]

This is a dancer woman... brazilian woman
..:: D R A C O ::..

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »
this is cool.  i don't know much about reggae in general.  but those girls sure are sexy.  hope i could learn more about reggae thru here.  i heard some stuff on the net that labeled as reggae( or reggae mix) and thought it sound good.  wondering if there are some sites that i could download some reggae music.  i heard some group called Def Tech, which incorporates reggae with hip-hop and hawaiian music. wondering if anyone have their stuff.

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 04:40:32 PM »
I don't know any sites offhand that you could download Japanese reggae music from, but I could put together a little compilation of various Japanese reggae artists if you'd like? I own ALOT of Japanese reggae CDs.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »
Oh dear, must have video footage of the girl in the first post please :wank:

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 05:16:05 PM »
Introducing Erika.  She is, without a doubt, my favorite reggae dancer ever.  The sharpness of her dance moves, her incredible balance, excellent relative strength, unique dance routines, funny personality, and a SUPER toned physique are some of the many things about her that have made me such a huge fan.  I have had the pleasure of watching her perform at a reggae club once a few months ago and let me say...she's even hotter live :jerkoff:.  Although she didn't win, she ranked really high in the recent Dancehall Queen competition.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:58:02 PM by hide321 »

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2007, 06:05:40 PM »
...japanese girl...with awesome TnA! Very nice indeed :D

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 07:30:31 PM »
The Chie clip has been successfully ripped/encoded.  PM me for a link if interested 8)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 04:53:11 PM »
I just saw the Chie clip, and DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN. The stuff I saw in the AVs and IVs ain't shit compared to this. The girls in these vids can really dance and have hot bodies, but the AV/IV girls mostly just shake their asses(Or lack thereof) in a not so sexy way. Some of the moves Chie was doing were crazy, especially in the second routine.  :jerkoff:

I'm definitely interested in seeing more of this. Thanks, hide!

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 06:56:26 PM »
I just saw the Chie clip, and DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN. The stuff I saw in the AVs and IVs ain't shit compared to this. The girls in these vids can really dance and have hot bodies, but the AV/IV girls mostly just shake their asses(Or lack thereof) in a not so sexy way. Some of the moves Chie was doing were crazy, especially in the second routine.  :jerkoff:

I'm definitely interested in seeing more of this. Thanks, hide!

Glad you enjoyed it.  Definitely more on the way soon, so keep checkin' back. 8)

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 07:34:19 PM »
Introducing Hiro.  What struck me about her immediately was how much she reminded me of my 2nd favorite dancer (Kumico) when I first saw her.  It's no wonder that the few reggae dance battles I have between Hiro & Kumico have been very entertaining.  The styles, and body physiques, are very similar.  Hiro's movements are generally very sharp and precise, and she has the energy of a firecracker.  One thing that jumps out immediately in all her performances is her very bright smile which just shows you that she loves what she does.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:14:05 PM by hide321 »

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 07:48:18 PM »
A Hiro clip has been successfully ripped/encoded.  PM me for a link if interested  :cool:

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 09:14:49 PM »
Just finished watching the Hiro clip and daaaaamn these girls can dance!!!
Pretty interesting stuff here... looking forward for the Erika clip.

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2007, 05:42:51 PM »
Introducing Masaki.  After watching her win a dance competition in Tokyo, I became interested in seeing more of her and her partner in action.  Unsurprisingly, she is more original than her partner.  She's a good deal thicker than most Japanese reggae dancers that I've become a fan of, but she's easily just as flexible as most of them.  Her style relies more heavily on riding on a "vibe" than alot of dancers I've noticed.

Note: The gun that you see in most of these photos is a prop for many of her dance routines.  Also, in case you're wondering, she is indeed the chick that I've been pimping in my avatar. 8)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:49:08 PM by hide321 »

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2007, 05:50:46 PM »
Dang.... :pimp: hello there Masaki. nice screens. I've never seen a gun used in a dance routine  :eek:
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2007, 04:13:59 AM »
Nice outfits :pimp:

lookin fine :D

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »
Been gettin' alot of requests for this one, so without further ado finally a Kumico clip is ready.   Message me for a link.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl