JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin` - Sennen no Niji

Author Topic: Japanese reggae dancers  (Read 99588 times)

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
Re: Japanese reggae dancers
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2007, 02:10:59 AM »
Introducing Iriepampam.  I caught a small portion of her performing back in 2003 in one of the compilation dancer DVDs I own, and was immediately intrigued by her sensual style.  Irie rides on a really different style from most reggae dancers from Japan.  From her facial expressions, to her fashion, she has made a fairly big name for herself in the reggae dance scene. Her style is much more akin to the more "artsy" style that many Jamaican dancers use.  The way Iriepampam combines traditional Jamaican style of reggae dancing, and the modified form that many Japanese dancers use, she stands as one of my personal favorites. 

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 12:11:44 AM by hide321 »

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
A clip of Momo is ready.  Send me a message if you're interested.

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2007, 03:25:52 PM »
Introducing Lakusumi.  I don't know much about her since she's a newer dancer in the scene.  But from the performances I've seen of her, she incorporates some belly dancing elements into her routines.  She's really unique in the regard she gives off an almost gypsy vibe and combines it with dancehall.  I hope to hunt down more performances of her and catch her live at a club performing someday.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 12:20:59 AM by hide321 »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 05:43:01 AM »
HOLY FUCK!!! Look at her dip it LOW!! :drool:

Good shit hide :pimp:

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 06:00:13 AM »
HOLY FUCK!!! Look at her dip it LOW!! :drool:

Good shit hide :pimp:

No problem. I'm glad this movement is picking up momentum  O0  Lakusumi is mos def special.

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »
A clip of Iriepampam has been uploaded. Message me for the link if interested. 8)

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »
Introducing Nana.  I'm not going to lie, the first time I saw her perform on a reggae DVD my first reaction was, "Damn, how'd she get her legs so thick?" I meant that in a good way.  Only later did I get around to appreciating her for her skills on the dance floor.  She, along with her partner, make for a good reggae dance team.  Nana has a fairly straight forward dancehall style, but I really like the way she comes across in interviews.  I have yet to see her perform live in person, but I look forward to in the future.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:07:29 PM by hide321 »

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »
Introducing Naomi.  Naomi isn't one of the most skilled dancers in my opinion, but definitely a unique one.  For starters, her openness about her real-life lesbian relationship permeates her performances (her dance partner is her girlfriend :yep:).  I've seen her and her partner perform life in person about a year ago at a club. Her performance on DVD is more or less what I saw live.  As you can see, she's also one of the thicker dancers (always a plus).  Enjoy.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:17:34 PM by hide321 »

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2007, 05:59:22 AM »
Introducing Manami

I don't know much about Manami outside of the fact she has been dancing professionally for a little over 2 years now.  She has made frequent trips to Jamaica and, as footage I've watched, was a hit among several local street DJs (she even out danced a many of the locals dancing within the same circles).  Manami is incredibly short (only 148 cm), which makes her among the shortest dancers I've become a fan of.  She is an above average dancer who also has a great sense of fashion (and, as an added plus, wonderfully thick legs 8)).

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2007, 07:55:10 PM »
FREAKY!!! WORK IT BABY!! Short butt TOUGH!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 07:58:36 PM by daigong »

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2007, 12:30:44 AM »
FREAKY!!! WORK IT BABY!! Short butt TOUGH!!

:lol:

The words "short butt tough" actually describe her perfectly :yep:

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2007, 06:29:08 AM »
THAT'S IT I'MMA LOOK FOR A GIRL WHO DOES REGGAE!!!

right now i'm stuck between picking Iriepampam and Lakusumi  since they're both and their dancing seems to fit my interest. but who knows maybe it'll change, i'll vote after i've seen all of them in action  :)

MAN THOSE GIRLS ARE SEXY!!!

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2007, 07:24:01 PM »
Introducing Kiyo.  It was only a matter of time before I mentioned one of the best of the best. For the style that she uses, She is definitely one of the best dancers out there (Japanese or otherwise).  She won 3rd place in the international dancehall queen competition back in 2003 (Honestly, I think she should've come in 2nd, but whatever), and has made all types of connections internationally among many reggae artists.  She is among the biggest dancers in Japan (and steadily becoming one of the biggest reggae dancers in general).  I've missed my chance to catch her performing live, but I know it's only a matter of time before that chance arises again.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 07:07:16 PM by hide321 »

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »
aw fauck! you just had to add her now it's even harder to choose, but she definitly have the advantage for me :yep:

damn she has some nice moves by the pics at least...and she hawt! damnit now i need time to wank...i mean think about this....

videos plz! :D

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2007, 05:36:15 PM »
aw fauck! you just had to add her now it's even harder to choose, but she definitly have the advantage for me :yep:

damn she has some nice moves by the pics at least...and she hawt! damnit now i need time to wank...i mean think about this....

videos plz! :D

I feel ya dawg.  But don't worry, Kiyo isn't part of the current polls.  But after I add another 11 or so dancers to this thread I'm going to make 2 new polls that'll include her.  So as far as polling goes, vote based on the 12 previous ones (You'll notice I didn't add her name to the polling lists).

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2007, 05:51:15 PM »
oh ya! whew that takes some pressure off. now it's down to iriepampam and lakisumi, still hard to choose XD my vote'll come soon though don't worry

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
Introducing Wakana.  She entered into the the 2005 Dancehall competition in Jamaica and made it to the 2nd round of that prestigious tournament.  She was part of a dance team, but as of late I haven't seen her partner so I assume they have parted ways.  Her style mixes hip-hop moves with dancehall, like a few other dancers.  She's considerably stronger than many other dancers however, so she does many of the power moves with ease. O0

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2007, 10:22:19 AM »
man those pics of iriepampam in pink  :drool:

yo daigong! you see this pic?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/hide321/Iriepampam/PDVD_120.jpg

:jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

5/5 jerks from me

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2007, 10:35:20 AM »
DAMN! Where have I been? I don't remember seeing most of the updates on this page.

Offline hide321

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Jreggae respect
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
DAMN! Where have I been? I don't remember seeing most of the updates on this page.

I update everyweek, dawg O0

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin` - Sennen no Niji