JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Shabon Dama

Author Topic: Nanakusa (THE END?!)  (Read 48234 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 6 Part 2 :: Out of the Fire?)
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2007, 04:52:16 AM »
I won't say who dies
That statement, in turn, implies that someone else DOES/IS GOING TO die! (dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN)  :shocked:

Saki told me to ‘send regards’ or something stupid like that, and now here I was, gun in hand, running away. I saw a dark purple car speed by after the ambulance I hid from only moments before. Part of me was fairly certain I had known that car, but I didn’t want to stop and figure out who was inside.
So here's the shooter, but why does she sound so panicky? Considering she was calm enough to carry out the task Saki gave her, she's choosing NOW to freak out?  :?

Why Nii Nii? Why not Sayumin? Sayumin actually saw what happened… Nii Nii was innocent! Did Saki know something I didn’t?
Ok, it's got to be someone that's close to the girls, since she seems to feel close enough to call Risa "Nii Nii" and Sayu "Sayumin". Saki may suspect that Sayu is somehow going to find out she's the one masterminding this all, and thus wants to get her out of the way before she can "spoil her plans". :O

“No Momo… I ain’t gonna stop either… this isn’t something we just stop anymore. There isn’t gonna be anyone playing the turncoat game… is there?”

The sound of her voice at that point scared me.

“N-no. No, there isn’t.”

“Good. I’d have to do something about that if there was…”
OMG MOMO-CHAN SHOT RISA!!!  And holy shit Captain's sounding scarily sadistic.  :OMG:

Koharu was far from wanting to go anywhere. Every time Miki pulled at her, she let out a noise and clung to the couch. There would be a point where Koharu was going to hurt herself, and Reina wasn’t sure that was the most ideal for this situation.
Holy cow something else must have happened to Koharu to have her freaked out this much. Sure it's got to be scary being stuck in a closet, but to be like this??? :O

Miki let out a grunt.

“Fine. She can stay here with you… but the moment she stops being crazy, you’re bringing her right to UFA, got it?”

“Yep.”
I love her "the moment she stops being crazy" comment. It's totally Miki.  :lol:

There was an exchange of glances for a moment before Miki promptly turned to leave. Reina brushed a hand through Koharu’s messy hair and held her close.

“Don't worry… Miki’s not gonna take you anywhere without me around… I promise…”
Awwwwwwwww...protective Reina.  :heart:

Maki gave Hitomi a slight smile, before it immediately wiped itself from her face.

“Yocchan…”

Hitomi glanced over her shoulder, and let out a yelp.

“HOLY CRAP!”
What happened? :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 6 Part 2 :: Out of the Fire?)
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2007, 07:02:31 PM »
What?! What?!! WHAT??!! Frustrating cliffhangers!

I'm ready to guess though.

Saki's dead and Momo has a split personality!

Am I wrong? I'm wrong, aren't I....?

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 6 Part 3 :: Grumpy Kitty)
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 12:53:40 AM »
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

It was too good to pass up.

Again, I tell you nothing of Saki, and now I tell you nothing of Momo. I already stated two someones die. I didn't state who ^^ I never will until they do! *I can rhyme!*

Enjoy the last part of this chapter!

IS SAYUMI REALLY INNOCENT?! *cackle*

Chapter 6, Part 3 :: Grumpy Kitty

Sayumi looked down a moment, rather awkwardly, before glancing over at Miyabi again. This was a strange moment for the both of them to be in, though it was much more so to the younger girl, who was staring at her senpai, unsure of what to say.

“… So you didn’t… really kill anyone?”

“I don’t know…”

Sayumi was weird when she was flustered. About an hour ago, Teki-san (as many of the Berryz now affectionately called Ai) had come over and asked them exactly what was going on. Miyabi had no answer, and Sayumi had stumbled through an attempt of an explanation.

She didn’t get very far.

”Sayumin… there isn’t a lot to tell… you have no idea if Yossie’s alive or dead… but you think a demon killed her.”

“Hai.”

“But you have no idea if she’s alive or dead.”

“… Hai.”

“… Right. This’ll take longer than I thought… I’ll call Gaki-san, I need some pocky… Miya-san, do you want anything?”

She was rather polite, so Miyabi thought before nodding.

“Strawberry pocky, if it isn’t too much trouble.”

After another fifteen minutes of talking, and a cute little phone call to Risa, the woman took her leave and went right to Tsunku. She said she was going to go find Miki, but Miyabi was absolutely certain that Tsunku was on the list of things to do before then.

It had been quite awhile since then, and no sign of either leader, or pocky. Miyabi was now craving it. She needed something to keep her mind off of the whole ordeal.

It could have been worse.

Closing her eyes a moment, Miyabi let out a sigh and slumped back on the couch.

“Sayumin… your demon looks human…”

Staring over at Miyabi a moment, Sayumi raised her brow.

“She did… yeah…”

“No. I mean she looks human. Like… you only saw her back… and the only reason you know she’s female is because of her voice… but you were hiding in a closet… you couldn’t tell…”

Sayumi’s eyes progressively got wider as Miyabi went over every detail she had in her head.

“And… and the only reason she managed to get to Yoshizawa-senpai was because Yoshizawa-senpai shoved you into the closet to keep you safe?”

After a moment, Sayumi nodded.

“So you didn’t kill anyone?”

Yet another moment.

Sayumi shook her head.

“Good. No offense Sayumi-san, but you don’t seem the type to kill someone.”

Once more, another moment passed.

Sayumi hugged Miyabi.

“I knew you wouldn’t think I was crazy!”

“… No, I can just read your mind…”

Blinking, Sayumi stared at her ‘newfound’ friend.

“Wha?!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Ah heh…”

Hitomi rubbed the back of her head and grinned, happy there was a door between her and Morning Musume’s new subleader.

“Ai-chan!” she said affectionately, “What’re you doing all the way out here? Don’t you have to make sure the girls do what they’re supposed to?”

Whatever that was.

Ai glared at Hitomi, in a glare worse than Miki’s death glare, if that was even possible. It seemed to be so, as Hitomi’s smile faltered.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF ME?! I GRADUATED!”

Maki was trying to stay on her side of the car, unsure of how to deal with all of this. She had never seen sweet, spacey little Ai get all pissy. She heard about it, but she never saw it.

She needed to find out how Ai did that to Hitomi. She would get so much farther with her.

“Roll down the window Yocchan.”

There was no affection in her voice, but both Maki and Hitomi knew that whatever Ai wanted wasn’t pretty.

“No thanks. I like this side of the window better,” Hitomi said, smiling sweetly.

“Then get out of the car.”

The smile wiped itself from her lips as she sighed, and slowly slid out of her side of the car. The two stared at each other for a moment, but then, suddenly, Ai started slapping at Hitomi, and Hitomi tried blocking her for a few moments.

“Hey! HEY!”

Then they started slapping at each other, only getting at hands and air.

“YOU’RE LATE FOR WORK!”

“IT’S MY DAY OFF!”

Ai stopped, just like that, right there.

“Oh, okay!”

She grinned, as Hitomi gave her a strange look.

“Well, it’s good you’re here. I need your help.”

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 01:28:38 AM »
I already stated two someones die
:OMG: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

When did you say this again?

Sayumi hugged Miyabi.

“I knew you wouldn’t think I was crazy!”

“… No, I can just read your mind…”

Blinking, Sayumi stared at her ‘newfound’ friend.

“Wha?!”
  :shock:  EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

She needed to find out how Ai did that to Hitomi. She would get so much farther with her.
Did Aichan do something? If so, what? You never said what exactly happened.

This new AichanxYossi development doesn't make sense. :dunno:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 02:36:27 AM »
There was a comment I made earlier about people dying... in one of the early chapters.

And uhm... that AichanxYossie thing is not what you think. There was at one point where I had read a little something about what happens to people in Momusu when they're late... and Hitomi said Aichan gets very scary.

I just took it one step further is all. This is just Ai exhibiting some sort of power over Hitomi... and Maki wants to know how she does it, 'cause clearly Maki has no control over this woman ^^

I'll try to stop being confusing I swear!

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 02:49:21 AM »
Ohhhh Good your explain that last part   :mon thumb:
Good chap!!!!
New powers!!!!   Which would be Miki's power?   :dunno:

Ai-chan sure she's scary if Yossie say something like that hahah :sweat:

Gotchan you should take notes!!!! :mon misch:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2007, 03:51:06 AM »
lol the grumpy kitty is pretty darn cool.  I thought she would have a bone to pick with Yossie because of what happened to Gaki-san but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what Ai chan is really up to...and you would think after all this time Yossie would have contacted someone!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2007, 09:37:50 PM »
Ai-chan!  XD

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »
I just read all the chapters and OMG I loved it. It was kinda hard too get all the separate stories togheter but I think Im starting to get a hang of it.
JunJun and Eri sooo cute  :wub: I want to have more JunJun\Eri moments later  :mon inluv:
YoMaki is pure love as always   :luvluv1:
Miki is just Miki   :mon lovelaff:
Sayu evil? No way, but I like the thougt of it :kekeke:
This fan fic is just great and I hope it gets even better later  :mon inluv: :mon thumb:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:42:43 PM by Seagull »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 7 :: Without Further Ado)
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »
Ya know what? I really don't think this is my best chapter ever. I coulda done better, but I felt I'd be leaving you in the dust for another week if I had, and that just wouldn't be fair to you guys. It's a kinda short chapter... but we're getting into some hefty stuff now.

Fluff coming up next chapter! And maybe another character!

Chapter 7 :: Without Further Ado

“Kamei-san…”

“We’ve known each other a little longer… you can call me something else if you want to…”

“… Sorry about … uhm… fire…”

She wasn’t entirely sure how Junjun managed to make the rice cooker burst into flames, but she did, and then she proceeded to blame the rice cooker for being too different from her own, and the guilt she would have felt for waking Eri up.

“It’s okay.”

Granted, Eri was so not staying angry at the girl for too long. Whenever she felt guilt, she got the big panda eyes and did that manipulating thing like Sayumi did.

Which was another thing. Sayumi hadn’t called at all today. One would think that if they were best friends in the whole entire world, that she would call at least once to check up on her best friend, right?

“So… Mother… not angry?”

Her mother had come in and demanded they leave, and find somewhere to eat, as opposed to burning the complex down. Fine by Eri, she liked her home intact.

“She gets it. Don’t worry.”

Not that Eri had the slightest idea in the world if her mother actually was going to be happy with Junjun after that, but that was not the point at all.

“Let’s just get something to eat and forget about it all, okay?”

Junjun smiled.

“Okay Kamei-san.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

They were trotting behind dear Ai, who still seemed slightly pissed off, and trying to keep quiet. Maki was still frazzled by having to heal Risa, though having that fail slightly was never fun, and Hitomi was far from any different.

But that was because she was empathic.

They were holding hands as they turned the corner down the hallway, and Hitomi finally decided to speak.

“So where’re we going?”

“Sayumin needs to know you aren’t dead. It’s the only way she can assemble words properly…”

There was a short silence.

“Oh.”

“She said she wished you dead or something stupid like that. That’s not true, is it Yocchan?”

Another silence. Maki glanced over at Hitomi and held her hand protectively. It was an adorable moment for the two of them, if Hitomi didn’t look like she was about to turn and run the other way.

“… Of course not,” Hitomi said, as if shrugging a horrible event off, “Why would Sayumin of all people…”

Before she could finish, they rounded the corner into the lounge, where Miyabi and Sayumi sat, Sayumi sitting on one end of the couch staring wide eyed at Miyabi.

Hitomi let out a shrill cry and clung to Maki, who let out a cry of surprise.

“Yocchan!?”

Ai looked rather confused, but didn’t say anything for a few moments. Both Sayumi and Miyabi stared in Hitomi’s direction, the former of the two letting out a squeak.

“Yocchan! You’re okay!”

Sayumi shot up, running towards her former leader, who started to run away from the girl.

Well, it was more like running in circles around Maki, and Sayumi was just silly enough to follow suite.

Maki snorted. Ai stared stupidly for a moment. Miyabi was not sure what to do with the whole situation, but all the same, she pretty much stayed back.

“Stay away!” Hitomi cried out, before suddenly losing feeling in her left leg.

As she fell, Maki was certain that Hitomi was going to lose a brain cell or five, along with a few thousand blood cells.

It was the paranoia talking, but she let out a shrill cry, as Hitomi hit the ground, hard.

“YOCCHAN!”

Sayumi was the first to really react after that, as she plopped down next to the older woman, thinking similarly to Maki.

“Yocchan… please be alright. I don’t wanna hurt you. I didn’t mean to call the demon upon you! I just… it just…”

Hitomi let out a grunt, as she lifted herself into a sitting a position, lightly massaging her leg.

“I don’t wanna hear it anymore, alright. Your pigtails just spook me.”

After another moment, Sayumi gave Hitomi a large, Usa-chan hug, to which the elder woman returned, though not as big or emotional.

Ai stared at the scene for a moment.

“Yocchan… did you want us to get you something for that leg?”

There was a small moment where the hugging continued, before Hitomi broke from it and stared down at the leg for a moment.

“… Oh god…”

Maki and Hitomi had a simultaneous freak out moment, where Maki was immediately on the floor next to the elder woman, furiously trying to fix the problem. It seemed that her wound opened up again, leaving a large gash around the length of a notebook and the width of a key head bleeding in it’s place. If she could fix Risa, she could fix Hitomi’s silly wound, right?

“Why isn’t it getting better?”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Koharu… you hungry now?”

Reina smiled at the girl, who was staring at the food, almost longingly. She stared at her senpai for a moment before shaking her head.

“It’s just a few sandwiches Koharu… they won’t hurt you…”

The younger girl held onto Reina as tight as she could, as if losing the girl was going to mean losing her life.

“Koharu, it’s okay,” Reina whispered, “I won’t let anything happen to you, okay?”

She didn’t know if she could to be honest. Though quite aware that she had some sort of ability (to which Tsunku never told her about, she found out from Hitomi), but she didn’t know what it was, or what she could do.

If she could blow up bad guys, that would have been nice. However, she wasn’t sure that was the best idea. Then there was the possibility of her power being completely useless.

Koharu seemed to be paranoid about it too, however inadvertently.

“Koharu, just take your mind off of whatever it is that’s bothering you…” the elder girl whispered. Koharu shook her head.

“No… no the … no…” she muttered. Thinking a moment, Reina blinked, and held Koharu close.

“Alright… then I’ll just have to take it off your mind for you… And I know exactly how to do that…”

She reached into her nearby bag with her free hand and pulled out a small, round yo-yo, with little cats all over it’s light purple surface.

“Yocchan told me that this always worked when she was nervous. She’s got one too… maybe when this all settles down we can go yo-yo sho-…Koharu?”

The younger girl hid her face and started letting out squeals, hoping the object would go away. Reina blinked.

“Koharu, are you okay?”

“No more! Make it go away!” the younger girl shouted angrily. Staring at the girl for a moment, Reina was unsure of what to do, but the sudden burning sensation in her hand interrupted her thoughts.

“Ow… OW OW!” she shrieked, dropping the now flaming yo-yo, “Ohmigod, how do I put that out?!”

Koharu stared at it for a moment, head cocked to one side, in a much more calm manner than she mustered ever before.

“That’ll make it go away…”

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2007, 12:33:59 AM »
Little firestarter Koha...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2007, 06:05:29 AM »
“Kamei-san…”

“We’ve known each other a little longer… you can call me something else if you want to…”

“… Sorry about … uhm… fire…”

She wasn’t entirely sure how Junjun managed to make the rice cooker burst into flames, but she did, and then she proceeded to blame the rice cooker for being too different from her own, and the guilt she would have felt for waking Eri up.
How the hell...???  :?

“So where’re we going?”

“Sayumin needs to know you aren’t dead. It’s the only way she can assemble words properly…”

There was a short silence.

“Oh.”
Yossi's reaction here = :dunno:

“She said she wished you dead or something stupid like that. That’s not true, is it Yocchan?”

Another silence. Maki glanced over at Hitomi and held her hand protectively. It was an adorable moment for the two of them, if Hitomi didn’t look like she was about to turn and run the other way.
Could it be that the mystery person that attacked Yossi at the beginning was not actually a "person" at all, but instead some manifestation that was created to fulfill Sayu's mistaken "wish"? :o

“Yocchan! You’re okay!”

Sayumi shot up, running towards her former leader, who started to run away from the girl.

Well, it was more like running in circles around Maki, and Sayumi was just silly enough to follow suite.
Picturing this...it's just so cute and funny! :lol:

Sayu =  :wriggly:
Yossi =  :OMG:
Maki, Aichan =   :mon huh:
Miyabi =  :mon suspect:

“… Oh god…”

Maki and Hitomi had a simultaneous freak out moment, where Maki was immediately on the floor next to the elder woman, furiously trying to fix the problem. It seemed that her wound opened up again, leaving a large gash around the length of a notebook and the width of a key head bleeding in it’s place. If she could fix Risa, she could fix Hitomi’s silly wound, right?

“Why isn’t it getting better?”
ONOES! GET BETTER YOU STUPID WOUND!  :scolding:

“Koharu… you hungry now?”

Reina smiled at the girl, who was staring at the food, almost longingly. She stared at her senpai for a moment before shaking her head.

“It’s just a few sandwiches Koharu… they won’t hurt you…”

The younger girl held onto Reina as tight as she could, as if losing the girl was going to mean losing her life.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!  :mon cute:

She reached into her nearby bag with her free hand and pulled out a small, round yo-yo, with little cats all over it’s light purple surface.

“Yocchan told me that this always worked when she was nervous. She’s got one too… maybe when this all settles down we can go yo-yo sho-…Koharu?”

The younger girl hid her face and started letting out squeals, hoping the object would go away. Reina blinked.

“Koharu, are you okay?”

“No more! Make it go away!” the younger girl shouted angrily. Staring at the girl for a moment, Reina was unsure of what to do, but the sudden burning sensation in her hand interrupted her thoughts.

“Ow… OW OW!” she shrieked, dropping the now flaming yo-yo, “Ohmigod, how do I put that out?!”

Koharu stared at it for a moment, head cocked to one side, in a much more calm manner than she mustered ever before.

“That’ll make it go away…”
Okay, so Koharu's still really spooked...and for some reason she's freaked out by yo-yos and/or images of little cats.

AND on top of that...she apparently can set things on fire with her mind. :O

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2007, 05:13:03 PM »
Firestarter, lol. Just what Koharu needs to be.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2007, 02:06:59 AM »
Yay yay yay!!!
Maki-chan please save Yossie  :OMG: :OMG:

Koharu  :shock: :shock:

who was the new character?  :mon huh:

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2007, 03:30:24 AM »
You gave Koharu the power to start fires. Well that will keep things from getting too dull. And JunJun made the rice cooker burst into flames? How? Just wondering cause I'm afraid I might do that one day....

Yossie's wound hasn't healed yet? :banghead:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 8 :: As the World Turns)
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2007, 06:01:13 PM »
So I forgot the new character. That's alright, it works out, she's here. Anyways... there is a huge blatant hint throughout the WHOLE of the story of who dies. I won't tell you what it is, 'cause then you might find out who, and you'll yell at me to not.

Not that I'll listen, but the point still stands.

Much drama in this chapter.

Also, I've decided to open up my old Nanakusa roleplay (to which this story is based off of), so for those interested, please check it out.

Links R Us

Now for the stopping of a plugging and onto the storying.

Chapter 8 :: As the World Turns

Tears on her shoulder.

Blood on her pants.

Worry, fear, failure, and sadness on her mind.

Hitomi was unsure how to deal with the intense amount of emotions bombarding her brain.

Maki was leaning on her shoulder as they sat there, on the floor, crying her heart out over the wound she still could not heal. However, the elder of the two was still phased by it, and wasn’t sure how to deal with Maki’s sudden breakdown at all.

“What’s… going on?” Miyabi finally asked from where she was sitting. She had gone unnoticed for too long.

“… I’m not sure,” Sayumi replied. Ai blinked at the both of them and, after crossing her arms against her chest, she sighed.

“First Gaki… and now this… I’m such a failure…”

“No you aren’t.”

Hitomi had her arms around Maki now, rubbing the younger woman’s back as soothingly as she possibly could.

“Don’t worry about it… I’m fine… it’s just a little leg wound…”

Which was far from the case. There was no way she was going to be able to get up and walk around without some attention to the wound itself, and even if she started to walk around, it would be limping followed by another meeting with Mr. Floor.

And Mr. Floor liked to hurt people today.

“What about Gaki-chan?”

Ai’s voice shot through their moment, and Hitomi gave the fifth gen girl a solemn look. The girl only became more persistant.

“What’s wrong with Gaki-chan?”

Neither of the women answered right out, until Maki managed to calm down enough to stand up and give Ai a huge hug as well.

“We aren’t sure exactly,” Hitomi replied, “… She’s… we don’t know…”

And it was the truth. Neither of them did know what exactly was going on with Risa, beyond that she was heading for a hospital right now.

“Ai! Hitomi-chan, what’re you doing on the floor! You don’t belong there!”

Through the awkward silence, Hitomi felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her midsection and try to pull her upwards.

“Let go,” she commanded, plain and simple as that.

“But Hitomi-chan, you’re not supposed to be on the floor…”

“Let go Rika.”

After a moment, Rika still hadn’t gone anywhere, but she stopped pulling, and had her chin on Hitomi’s shoulder.

“Hitomi-chan… you sound so grumpy! Maybe we need some closet time!”

“No. Let go.”

Hitomi was rather stern, and stubborn, with what she wanted Rika to do. The girl may have tried to be more mature, but she was still cute little Charmy in Hitomi’s eyes.

Maybe it was because Hitomi was the one who didn’t want to grow up.

“But Yocchaaaaan…”

“Enough!”

After a gentle elbow in the stomach, Rika finally relented, and plopped down on the floor, just behind Hitomi, before realizing the woman had been staring at Maki for much too long.

Well, she could not actually see it, but she knew it was happening. It was just Charmy Intuition talking.

“Hitomi-chan… I thought we had a date today,” she said. Letting out an angered noise, Hitomi looked over at Rika and glared.

“We don’t. It was going to be a nice outing, and it was going to have nothing to do with kissing or anything beyond maybe a hand hold. You know better than that… Now would you stop, we’re having a little crisis.”

By this time, Maki was composed enough to comfort Ai, who was in a hysterical fit, just thinking about her friend’s predicament. The elder woman looked over at the two and raised an eyebrow.

“What’s going on?” she asked. Rika was the first to chime in.

“Hitomi’s cheating on me with you.”

The look on Hitomi’s face was a mixture of anger, horror, and more anger, but Maki was far from amused.

“Oh?”

Everything seemed to be pushed aside for a moment. Even the ignored Sayumi and Miyabi seemed to get what was going on, as they hid behind the couch and made sure they were out of the line of fire.

“Hitomi… what’s she talking about?” Maki asked. Staring over at the soloist, Hitomi kept from peeing her pants.

She went straight past the Miki glare, over Ai’s ‘You’d better as hell not be late’ aura, and right into something not even Hitomi could manage.

She went into jealous girlfriend mode.

And neither were really sure they were together.

“Uhm… Maki, if you’d calm down, I’d be more than willing to tell you what’s going on…”

“I already told her…” Rika said, angrily, persistently, and rather stupidly at that. Both Hitomi and Maki glared.

“SHUT UP!” Hitomi shouted angrily, “I’ve had enough of you doing that!”

Rika let out a noise, and went to join Sayumi, Miyabi, and now Ai behind the couch, the latter of the three was still in tears of sort, but they were forgone.

She liked her life.

“DON’T TELL HER TO SHUT UP!” Maki grunted, “She didn’t do anything! You’re the one who messed up!”

“Oh for god’s sake… WOULD YOU LET ME EXPLAIN!?” Hitomi replied, “Here I am, sitting on the floor, bleeding out of my leg, and all you can do is yell at me for a relationship I don’t have?!”

There was a small silence. Rika went to say something, but decided against it. Maki stared incredulously at Hitomi.

“What do you mean… a relationship you don’t have? Are you saying Rika’s lying?”

“No… I told you, let me explain. It’s a lot more complicated than she makes it out to be…”

“Oh?”

“Well… okay sorda not… but I’m not cheating on anyone and I’ve only got eyes for you…”

“Right now.”

”Would you let me finish?”

“No. I’m tired of humoring you to get answers out of you…”

“… Fine. Then I won’t answer…”

There was a small silence, before Maki sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Brat.”

“Yes I am.”

“Fine. You can bleed to death then.”

At that moment, Rika launched over the couch and plopped down next to Hitomi, hand on her leg. After a few moments of Hitomi trying to tell her ‘no,’ Rika removed her hand and smiled.

“All better.”

Indeed, there was no leg wound. There wasn’t even a scar left behind. It was perfect.

Maki was furious.

“Do you mean you have healing powers too!? WHY DON’T YOU PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS BEFORE!?”

Hitomi rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Rika’s had more time to test her powers out… Now can we talk about this?”

Maki snorted, and looked away.

“No.”

Hitomi looked down.

“… Fine.”

After another moment or so of silence, Hitomi went on.

“Look… I’ve got to sort some things out… so I’m gonna go talk to Tsunku… and then I’m gonna get outta here for awhile… see what’s going on with the others… if you wanna talk to me before I leave… then… I’m more than willing…”

When she got no response out of Maki, she let out a small, depressed sigh, and walked off.

The silence that followed was all but happy.

“… Uhm…”

Rika was the first to finally speak up, as she innocently gave Maki the ‘Don’t hurt me I’m cute’ eyes and tried to talk to her.

“She really likes you, you know that right?”

Maki gave the girl a look.

“She coulda fooled me…”

“She’s stupid with her feelings. She can help anyone else and their feelings out no problem… but when it comes to her own emotions, she can’t do anything right. She was like that with everyone. It’s just the way she is…”

“Why’re you defending her if she cheated on you?”

“Because she didn’t. She wasn’t lying, It’s … it’s just the term I use… when I’m annoyed with her… because she doesn’t spend enough time with the people who’ll just sit and talk with her…”

“I’ll sit and talk with her…”

“I know that. She knows that, but she’s trying to develop something past just sitting and talking with you… I dunno, I guess it’s just me being my selfish self, but she was like that a lot. She tried with Aya and Miki, and they didn’t work out… Mako didn’t work out either, but Mako was afraid enough to get out of that relationship…”

“Rika…”

“Hmm?”

“Was she ever with you?”

“Oh yeah. A long time ago. Before Mako, but after Aya. It was a long one… I graduated and she didn’t talk to me the same since… it was like we broke up there… So we didn’t like… formally break up, but we did just stop. Seeing each other like that I mean. I guess she was bitter at me for leaving the way I did.”

Rika smiled, a little half heartedly.

“To be honest, I think it was good we broke up. She seemed happier after that… I don’t think I make a very good girlfriend… I’m too needy.”

“Wouldn’t that make you the perfect girlfriend?”

“Not for Hitomi-chan. Hitomi-chan’s needier.”

They could agree on that much.

“… Are you going to talk to her before she leaves?”

“I don’t think so… I don’t think I’m ready for a relationship… not right now…”

“She might not come back…”

Maki raised her brow at the girl.

“What?”

“… A long time ago… like, right after you graduated… Kaorin got all weird on us… like… you know how she spaces out? Yeah… she’s supposed to be a… uhm.. seer. I think that’s what Hitomi-chan called it. She’s one of those. Anyways… after you graduated, Kaorin started rambling on about a prophecy or something… and how in the seventh year of the 21rst, the graduating leader was going to die. Or something like that. We all got paranoid… for about two minutes, because then Kaorin was like ‘ah hah, I’m just joking!’”

Another silence.

“But I was always afraid about it in the back of my mind… If I knew Hitomi was going to be a leader, I would have been more wary of it back then too… Now I’m just frightened at the thought of her dying… She means a lot… to everyone…”

Maki stared at the girl a moment.

“And… did she know this? She knows this, right?”

After a moment of silence, Rika looked down.

“… Right?!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The three had snuck away after Hitomi left, the awkwardness of the situation getting the best of them. Miyabi stared at her two elders a moment before finally saying something.

“What’s… going on?”

Sayumi smiled at Miyabi.

“Not really sure. Haven’t had this much drama since the time Reina got caught with a boy.”

Ai snorted.

“Gaki’s in the hospital.”

The other two stared innocently at Ai as she stared back at them.

“And we’re gonna figure out who’s responsible.”

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 8 :: As the World Turns)
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2007, 06:55:44 PM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
This chap is one of my favorites!!!

:shock: :shock:
Rika can heal people?!!!  poor Maki...
Poor Yossie!!!   :mon hanky: :mon hanky:  Please, Maki-chan you have to talk with her...
Maki-chan don't let her go!!! :pleeease:

Ai-chan you have to find out who's the responsable of hurt Mame-chan

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 9 :: First Kiss)
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2007, 06:21:58 PM »
I got overzealous. So here's Chapter 9. I hope this one solves a very important question.

*cackle*

Chapter 9 :: First Kiss

She was heading back to the building. It was only a straight line from here to there. No one would get in the way, right?

Just Aya, as usual.

“Ayaya!” she said, happy, sicky sweet cheer in her voice, “How’re you doing?”

A hug, a smile, a small kiss on the cheek. Make the fanboys swoon and the fangirls giggle.

Aya smiled weakly at Miki as they stood there, across the street from the FMA building. They were both heading the same direction, so why did they have to stop? They could have gone further.

“Fine… can… we get into the building? It’s kinda warm out…”

Miki shrugged and nodded, taking Aya’s arm and leading her across the street.

“I never get to talk to you anymore Ayaya! I miss you so much…”

Aya wasn’t sure whether to take this as a joke or not… ever since the scandal blew this morning, she was furious with Miki.

But she couldn’t bring herself to say so.

“Miki… can we talk about this later? I have to … get to Tsunku…”

“No… You can talk to him later…”

“This is kinda important…”

“And I’m not?”

They stopped, just in front of the building. Aya had no idea how to answer that question.

“You are… I just… need to talk to him first.”

“… I see…”

Removing her hand from Aya’s arm, Miki smiled.

“Alright. I still wanna talk though… I’ll be… well, in there… when you’re done… It’s not like you have to walk that far.”

Aya nodded curtly.

“Of course Mikitty. Of course.”

Miki watched as Aya walked off, and kicked the ground.

“God what’s wrong with me…”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why.

Why did she have to make things so damn difficult for the both of us? Why couldn’t she just let me explain it to her?

And why was I leaking from my eyes like a freaking fountain?

“Stupid. She’s so… stupid…”

Every time I kicked the wall in front of me, I had to let out some expletive or something. Mainly because it hurt.

“She’s… so damn… stupid…”

I slumped to the floor. How was I supposed to go on like this, breaking down everytime something like this happened?

Makoto got out of our relationship like it was nothing. Miki and Aya were blindsided by the breakup…

And then there was Rika. I’ll never get over her leaving like that.

But I thought Maki was going to be different. She didn’t seem like the type to anger easily. She seemed more like the type to shrug off that I slept around a bit when I was bored and just needed some damn cuddles. I liked cuddles.

She obviously didn’t. She was a cold-hearted ice queen, despite the fact that she was only looking out for my well being this morning.

After a few more shameful minutes of sobbing over a girl I never really got, I felt a cheek on my shoulder. Rika did that when she wanted to comfort me, or Kuwagata did that when she was depressed.

Not a lot of other people did it, unless they were Abe, wanting some attention or something stupid like that.

“Nee, why’re you so sad?”

My sobbing stopped, unable to place a name with the voice. I blinked, and glanced down.

Aya?

She hadn’t done that in ages.

“You’re never sad… Kabu-chan.”

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
So...Aya was?...or maybe she...
 :mon ko: :mon ko: :mon ko:
I really need think about this 

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2007, 11:13:05 AM »
haven't commented for a long time  :kneelbow: well first off...oooo drama and second of all she's...aya...ahhh :dizzy:... don't worry it'll be all answered soon enough..*hides in thinking corner* :mon POd:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Shabon Dama