JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Touch

Author Topic: Senjou! [A war of epic proportions... or, yeah, something like that.]  (Read 22244 times)

Loser87

I just happened to wake up...And I find this...
And all I have to say is..I WON? HOLY FOOKING SHIZZLES I WON?! HOORAYYY!!!! I WINNNN!!!
~+~
Honestly I didn't think I'd win...

I would like to thank all the little people *coughFimcough* that I had to step on to win ~+~
XDXDXD

Ooohhh haha...>_> I get to make Fimmy-chan write whatever I want eh?

Okay then..Let me find my idea book and find a good story for you to write nyahaha >w<

--this post will be edited later--

EDITED:

Main Characters: Ishimura Maiha (she needs more lovin')

Genre: Humor

Rating: PG-13 >;P

Situation (Optional): lets see that creative brain work!

Pairing (Optional): I don't care really, match her up with someone if you want

Keyword (Optional): Supercalifagelistic Expealidocious >;P (I think I spelt it wrong >;X)

Now type!!! You have until Monday 5:19 p.m.!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:24:39 PM by Loser87 »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Keyword (Optional): Supercalifagelistic Expealidocious >;P (I think I spelt it wrong >;X)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious I believe. I think so. Maybe. I know it's one word...

Just to help ya out. ^^;; *dashes off*

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Read this at your own risk.
Seriously, this entire thing is full of crack.
I couldn't really decipher the meaning of that word... so I assume it doesn't have one, and therefore, this story doesn't really have a point, either.
In fact, the dream described within is the same one I had last night.
...And I can probably thank the raw potatoes contest for that. ><;;

It also doesn't help that I managed to go and get myself sick again...
So my brain... not really working so well. ><
I apologize for this crap. XD

So um... don't expect this to really make sense...
But if it makes you laugh, that's good.
Also... if you get some of the inside junk that was slipped in here... good for you. You get a cookie. XD

[The Sound of It Really WAS Atrocious...]

She was standing in front of a sign that stretched out on either side of her as far as she could see, as if it had no end to it. There was a word written on it that seemed to be as long as the sign itself, but even if she cared enough to run along the length of the sign to see all of it, she wouldn’t have been able to read it, because she was pretty sure it was English.

It wasn’t that her skills were… lacking, per se… After all, ever since she had dropped being an idol to go back to school, she was doing particularly well… it was just… she had never seen such a beast of a word before.

And if all of this wasn’t bad enough, there was this huge yellow bird wandering around behind her, screaming ‘WARK!?’ over and over at the top of it’s lungs. However, even with all of this going on, young Ishimura Maiha was unable to realize that she was dreaming.

It probably didn’t help that she didn’t really dream enough to make the connection… That, or when she did dream, she didn’t ever remember what had happened after she woke up.

As far as she was concerned, she had been deposited rather roughly into an alternate reality and was trapped there. …And was being considerably calm about the whole thing, too. Maiha was a sensible person, of course… there was no need to start freaking out about things that hadn’t happened yet. She wasn’t in pain or on fire, so screaming her head off would have been unnecessary.

…She’d save that for later.

Since interpreting the sign appeared to be hopeless, Maiha turned around to face the frantic yellow bird, deciding to deal with it first. See, in most alternate realities she had heard about, you could talk to things that you wouldn’t normally communicate with in the real world. Heck, you could talk to trees in some of them. Not that there were any trees around, but if there had been, she wouldn’t have been opposed to striking up a conversation with one of them.

Maiha didn’t discriminate against beings of the plant-life variety, after all.

But anyway, that wasn’t the point. The point was that the big yellow bird was going to have a heart attack if she didn’t do something about it, and since she was bored and had nothing else to do, she decided to give shouting at it a try.

“Hey you! What the hell’s your problem, huh?”

The bird stopped it’s little tantrum immediately, turning it’s head in a slow and eerie way to gaze at her with one of its dark, piercing eyes. Maiha was beginning to consider that trying to talk to the thing was a bad idea. And before she could do anything about it, the thing darted towards her in a yellow blur, knocking her to the ground and bending over her like an excited dog whose master just arrived home.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Charliiiiiiiiiiiiiiie. We found a map to candy mountain…”

Now… Maiha wasn’t exactly sure what was going on… especially since she was a bit disoriented from being knocked down and because the bird was talking in a high-pitched voice that she could barely understand. But she knew that her name sure as hell wasn’t ‘Charlie’, and she was going to make sure that that big, stupid bird was aware of that by using her not-so-nice words.

Since this was an alternate reality, she began to shout out a couple of expletives that she made up right there on the spot, and while to people in the real world it would have just been gibberish… in that world right there, they were so offensive that they must never be repeated again…

The bird seemed to be sufficiently stunned by her sudden outburst, but after a moment, the shock wore off and it began to babble at her again.

“Come to candy mountain with meeeeeeee… The magical lioplurodon will show us the way, and we will be filled with sweet sugary goodness…”

“Like hell I’ll come with you. I saw what happened to that unicorn in the end, and I would like to keep BOTH of my kidneys, thank you very much. So screw you and your damn candy mountain.”

“Shuuuuuuuuuuun the non-believer… shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun…” The bird started to hiss that at her over and over… backing away slowly until it was several meters away. At this point, it burst into flame and shot up into the air, where it exploded in a flash of brilliant colors… just like fireworks.

And that’s when Maiha woke up with a jolt, sitting up in bed and panting heavily, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. The bright numbers of her alarm clock told her that it was just barely three in the morning, and she groaned to herself, feeling a headache coming on and realizing that her stomach hurt like it was trying to devour itself.

What on earth did I eat last to bring about that kind of dream…

She noticed a trail of wrappers strewn about her bedroom floor, opened and deprived of their original contents, and she couldn’t quite remember how they had gotten there. Curious, she slid out of her bed and knelt down on the floor, picking one up to examine it much more closely. It was pink and had a darker ribbon still encircled loosely around it, as if that had been keeping whatever was in the wrapper secured.

Cautiously, Maiha brought it to her face and smelled it, the faint scent of chocolate still lingering there. She remembered eating them… but she didn’t remember where she got them or how they had gotten there.

She stood up, and as she did so, her eyes darted over towards a white slip of paper that laid amidst a few of the wrappers and she bent back down to pick it up, noting that it had to be from a Berryz member because of the cutesy little designs scrawled all over it.

“I was making some of these for the other members and while I was doing that I thought of you! ^__^ I hope you like them.”

Maiha didn’t even need to read on to the signature to realize that it was Risako’s handwriting she was trying to decipher so early in the morning, and with a smile, she set the note down on her desk, where it wouldn’t be forgotten a second time.

Though, as she slid back into bed, she let out a sigh.

At least I know I won’t be the only one suffering from a stomach ache and weird dreams tonight…
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
May this be on crack or not, it's still funny.

And I <3 the Chocobo (I think that's a Chocobo, that's a Chocobo, right?)

And I don't think there's a meaning to that word either... but now I'm gonna hafta go look.

And for points.... 5. Because this was a rather wonderful delight to wake up to ^^

Loser87

Ne~ Fimmy-chan, you certainly must be sick  ;)
Because honestly speaking, that was weak I am disappointed in you!  :pig refuse:
I gave you an easy one and this is what you came up with?  :pig huh:

But it did make me laugh so that's a plus!
Anyway, time to give out points!
It wasn't that great and it wasn't full fledge wth o_o junk
It's in the middle so I give you a 3
DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!  :mon zoom:
Now, throw me your idea's at me Come on BRING IT!! RAWR!!
I'LL TAKE IT ON!!  :mon beam:
C'mon Fimmy-chan give me a good one, I'll lbe the best in this thread Nyahahahahaha!!  :mon lol: :mon lol: :mon lol: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
<_< Yeah..I'm having fun with the smileys.... :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:41:25 PM by Loser87 »

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
errr...
what was that ?

1 point

reasons :
1) i didn't laugh... maybe i'm in a bad mood or something...i should come back to read it tomorow maybe i will laugh...
2) even loser didn't like it
3) you haven't watched Mary Poppins ?

i have faith on you, i trust you, i'm sure you are going to do better next time !

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
And I <3 the Chocobo (I think that's a Chocobo, that's a Chocobo, right?)

Would you like a cookie? :3 Were you tipped off by the 'wark' reference? If so, I love you. If not, well, you can have a cookie anyway. XD

Ne~ Fimmy-chan, you certainly must be sick  ;)
Because honestly speaking, that was weak I am disappointed in you!  :pig refuse:
I gave you an easy one and this is what you came up with?  :pig huh:

But it did make me laugh so that's a plus!
Anyway, time to give out points!
It wasn't that great and it wasn't full fledge wth o_o junk
It's in the middle so I give you a 3
DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!  :mon zoom:
Now, throw me your idea's at me Come on BRING IT!! RAWR!!
I'LL TAKE IT ON!!  :mon beam:
C'mon Fimmy-chan give me a good one, I'll lbe the best in this thread Nyahahahahaha!!  :mon lol: :mon lol: :mon lol: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
<_< Yeah..I'm having fun with the smileys.... :mon sweat:

I really am pretty sick, Loser dear... ><;; I'd lay down and sleep but that's what I've been doing all day.
Oh, and you did not give me an easy one. You gave me a ridiculously open one. =P (Maiha + Supercaliblah + PG-13? Of course this is what I came up with!)
I'm not a think tank, woman. Spell things out for me a little more next time. XDDD

I'm glad it made you laugh, though. Made me throw up. XD
And I'll give you a challenge... just you wait... I'm going to have really high expectations for you for it, too. >D

errr...
what was that ?

1 point

reasons :
1) i didn't laugh... maybe i'm in a bad mood or something...i should come back to read it tomorow maybe i will laugh...
2) even loser didn't like it
3) you haven't watched Mary Poppins ?

i have faith on you, i trust you, i'm sure you are going to do better next time !

Lol That was a bunch of crap. I did warn everyone, though. lol I can't pull out winners all the time, though, I suppose. Doesn't help to be on medication, either. XDDD

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Alright, let's see how YOU stand up to pressure, master..
This is my favorite crack pairing, and so I'm going to be pretty tough when I get to rate you for it... >_o So don't screw up, okay? (XDD Just kidding. I can't really talk after that last challenge. ...But I am still gonna be tough. XD)
Basically... I'm just making you write something I'm much too lazy to write myself.
Have fuuuuuuun. <3
(Yeah, and I'm aware that the comment quota wasn't reached for my story, but I don't really care... since I want to see Loser's response for this. XD)
Oh yeah, and Wednesday, 4:40PM (Or 5:40 for you? I can't ever remember. ><). That's the deadline.

Main Characters: Mitsui Aika & Sugaya Risako

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Rating: G-PG-13

Situation (Optional): The only time I've actually even seen them together was backstage during the 10th Anniversary Winter Concert. So you can put them there or somewhere else, it doesn't really matter to me.

Pairing (Optional): Aika/Risako, but I assume that was pretty obvious. XD

Keyword (Optional): Disapproval (I can imagine that Aika's Momusu senpai and the rest of the Berryz would be kind of "wtf?" about such a relationship...)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:42:20 PM by FeverInducedMadness »

Loser87

You're evil Fimmy-chan..That's all I have to say, you're pure evil...(Not as evil as me tho) >_>...I hope your brother comes to bother you while your sick >_>

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 11:38:20 PM by Loser87 »

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hmm... odd stories. o_O Hopefully you two can get on track again here and feel better. ^^

I'll give fimmy-chan 3 points for the chocobo reference (the wark did tip me off XD and I've been playing FF all day...).

Loser gets 3 too mainly because it was of some higher quality, but no chocobo reference. :P Doing a crackpairing like that could be fun, but you didn't really seem like you tried. :P Still, it was nice style. ^^ Evil flirty Risako.. different. ^^
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:49:39 AM by rokun »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Wark wark wark!

Now someone's gonna mention yellow birds in one of my fics, it's all your fault you got me started.

Hmmmm... 4 points to Loser. t'was a good read, and I love Ninja!Aika.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Liked the crackpair, especially that it included Aika in it, and Risako being more of the playa type.

5 points

As for FIM's story, that was a.. confusing crazed Maiha there, but I enjoyed it a little

3 Points
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 10:34:15 PM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
3 points for FIM
4 points for Loser, 'cos... CRACKPAIRING!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Fim get four for pure randomness.
Loser gets a three for Socko flirting and Mitsui flirting right back.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Taking your time eh? xD When's the next challenge coming? xD

Alright, noting the writing thus far with challenges, I'm going to use 3 as my average, so don't get offended xD

Fimmy-chan: 3
Lo-chan: 3

Loser87

~IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!~

Me and Fimmy-chan both got lazy so we decided that instead of every month
We're allowing you guys to pitch out your idea's every week!
Hooray for you guys!

Please use the organized thingy I made in page one to keep things organized
And since Yuu-chan isn't getting the chance to punish us and I Thought she's a little bored with not punishing anybody
I decided without Fimmy-chan knowing of course to change the rules a little bit
The loser of the challenge WILL be punished by Yuu-chan~
To bring out the best in us of course..>;P

So, Pitch out your idea's now!!
 :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 11:45:35 PM by Loser87 »

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
D: You don't know what you've done, dearest... The terrors that will be unleashed...
(By Yuu-chan, of course. -shudder-)

Oh yeah, anyways, I was tallying up the points again and I realized that I hadn't given you my vote yet. A 5, because you pulled off my crackpairing with awesomeness... and I wanted more. XD <3

Loser87
Total Points: 66
Reviewer Challenge Fics Won: 1

FeverInducedMadness
Total Points: 65
Reviewer Challenge Fics Won: 0

...Damnit. >>
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 11:49:33 PM by FeverInducedMadness »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Time for my request to surface....

Main Characters: Gokkies
Genre: Romance/Fantasy (you can choose either of them...or even both! =D)
Rating: PG-13
Situation: This'll occur AFTER Konno and Ogawa graduate from Morning Musume (if you choose to go down the realistic romance path)
Pairing: Niigaki Risa & Konno Asami (if you want, you can add in a Takahashi Ai & Ogawa Makoto pairing)
Keyword: Pain of a lost love..

...Wait...am I allowed to start requesting yet? o.O If not, then I'll just re-post this whenever I can
[returns to shadows]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:07:00 AM by jafeijai »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
3 requests from a sleepless man...

Main Character(s): Eri, Miki

Genre: Fantasy/Comedy

Rating: GP

Situation:Eri's friend Squirtle has been Pokemonapped by Mr. Sweat and the Pink Rabbit. Eri must capture at least one Pokemon so she can fight them and rescue her friend. But Miki, the Pokeball vendor, doesn't want to sell her stuff unless Eri agrees to...

Pairing (Optional REQUIRED): Mr. Sweat X Pink Rabbit <3

Keyword: Mr. Sweat and the Pink Rabbit knows that Eri is weak against refurijiitas. Only Master Balls can capture Aika or Koharu. Risa's new PB is hot.
A dance number with Pikachu and other Pokemons is a must.

=========
Main Character(s): Berryz Koubou/C-ute/W

Genre: Sci-fi/Mecha/Space Adventure/Comedy

Rating: G

Situation: Space Bounty Hunters Berryz Koubou takes the task of retrieving an ancient relic (a.k.a. Yuko's Golden Booze mug). The only problem is rival team C-ute has accepted the mission too. Oh, and the kids' mentors, W has also been offered 120,000,000 Yen to do the mission, wearing clothes of course.

Pairing: Inter H!P-kids group love FTW!

Keyword: Yurina vs. Gundams, Maimi's kick sends a planet out of orbit, Captain Saki unable to fit inside a Saiya-jin spacecraft, Maimai's glasses have x-ray vision, etc.

========
Main Character(s): H!P Girls

Genre: Sports

Rating: PG

Situation: Hellomania, the annual H!P wrestling event is coming up. Rika doesn't know what gimmick to do this year so she decides to become a heel. Yossi promotes her PB. Ayaya and Miki has formed a tag team and will battle current title holders W. Rokkies in an Elimination Chamber Match to determine the lead vocals for the next single. Berryz vs. Cute in a survivor series type match. MKB in a bra's & panties match. Aika and Koharu team-up against new comers Linlin and Junjun. H!P eggs in a royal rumble match to determine who get s to get hatched (re: promoted or joins a group)

Pairing: It's up to you

Keyword: The champ is here, but you can't see her
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 04:47:02 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
3 points to loser

"look at me I'm 13-years-old and I'm uber shy! check out my pout!' "
"The ceiling was sparkly clean, really clean..
How do they clean ceilings like that?"
"My devilish side must be sick today.."

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Touch