JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sherbets - Misaki no Saru

Author Topic: memoir [The End - 08/15]  (Read 101543 times)

Offline manamin

Re: memoir [WE'RE IN THE HOME STRETCH! Fic Update! 08/12!]
« Reply #200 on: August 13, 2007, 05:17:55 AM »
"And, I mean," Ai continued unfazed. "...Do you even have that Hello! Kitty vibrator?" Risa burst into giggles.

"Ok, Nice Miki time over. Get the hell out of my apartment, you brats."

nyahahahahahaha  :twisted:

<_<  I insisted that if almond was going to Hello Kitty-fy Miki's apartment that that get a mention. I rather thought that it would be a crime to leave it out. :hee:

Also, I know she's already expressed her love for that fanart, but I've got to say.... that's freaking AWESOME. Like, "I'm Fujimoto freaking Miki" awesome.   :k-great:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #201 on: August 13, 2007, 11:57:45 AM »

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the awesome chapter!!!

"I'll explain it to you later," Aika sighed, patting the older member on the shoulder.

"OK!" you said a bit too loudly. "Are we ready to rumble? Anyone have anything they'd like to say first?"

"I'm going to miss you and Fujimo...." I glared at the speaking Niigaki. "And Fujimoto looks stupid doing the Shanimuni dance."

Nice cover up Risa!!!

I remember standing backstage with Niigaki and watching your solo performance on the TV. The other girls were too sad to watch, but I couldn't look away. You looked so beautiful and sincere in your every movement.

"Oh, no, she's going to lose it," Risa groaned when you came out and shakily looked over the crowd. As the intro started, you closed your eyes.

"She'll be fine," I replied with a smirk. Sure enough, you started grinning like an idiot and started singing. Risa looked suspiciously from me to the monitor and back again.

This part really make me want to cry. I could almost imagine how sad the members watching Yossie's solo performance... :cry:

"What exactly did you say to her?"

"I told her that if she thought she was going to start crying to shut her eyes and picture me standing there naked," I replied distractedly as I watched you on the small screen. Niigaki just shook her head.

"I really am going to miss you," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, I am pretty damn awesome."

But then, came this part which crack me up till i got all teary because I was laughing too much!!  :rofl:

Oh, God, Almond-sama!! I love you!!  :wub:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #202 on: August 13, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »
I just realized I forgot to do a comments reply last time!  :sweat:

So...yeah, here's the comments replies for 15-II.

real snappy dialogue! i wonder how it sounds in japanese :)

Diabolical Eri! Scheming Makoto!

things are really starting to snowball !

i have nothing intelligent to add, i think i dropped my brain !  :inlove:

I was going to be witty and translate part of the convo into Japanese, but then I realized I don't know enough to do that XD

Listen to the girl! Hell, this is now my new catchphrase
:wahaha:

I love Makoto!... Makoto RAWKS in here! Scheming lil fella there, and scheming lil fella's are always great in my books..
And Makoto
evil makoto! hahaha

love the evil mako chapter. ^^

I'm glad everyone likes Makoto in this. I was a bit nervous because I'm messing with her so much - manamin calls her my personal plot device.

She did? I guess we never got to that part during Yossi's POV, huh? :?
Quote from: Yossi Part 16
It was that last day off before my final stretch of performances when I got the message from her. I couldn't find my cell phone charger and the battery was about to go dead. I flipped it open and saw only two words.

"Trust me."

What the hell was she talking about? Had she sent me that by mistake? And why was she texting me this late? I had just started to reply when the battery went completely dead. Great. Now I had to go buy a new charger. Or a new phone.

I shrugged and headed off to bed. I'd get her to explain when we met up in a few days.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2007, 08:26:28 AM »
I spent all day yesterday avoiding it by watching old Utaban eps ("III NAAAAAA~~~~!") :wahaha:
Ii desu yo!  :grin:

For lack of a better location, I invited Ai and Gaki to my apartment to discuss things.
Better to do it here instead of somewhere public. At least this way Miki can be straightforward and tell Aichan and Risa exactly what her (Mako's :P) plan will be.

Only a handful of people have come over to my place before because the reactions were always really annoying.

"YOUR APARTMENT IS SO CUTE!" Risa squealed as I shut the door behind the 5th gen pair.
  Seeing her apartment must be quite an image change from the normal Miki-sama they're used to seeing. :lol:

"I didn't even know they made a Hello! Kitty microwave," she mused.

"NO WAY!" the reaction queen exclaimed, running over to look. Man, I have GOT to go shopping for new stuff.
Awwwwwwwwwww.  :k-hello:

If it wasn't for my dogs, I'd never want to come home.
An-kun and Hima-chan ARE damn cute.  :love:

"Why do you have a Mr. Moonlight photo?" she replied.

"She looked freaking hot." Risa burst out laughing.

"You don't need to tell Ai that, huh?" she elbowed her friend in the ribs. Takahashi flushed and hurriedly put the photo back. I raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," Ai said quickly.
Damn that Yossi's slick.  :pimp:  She must have had half of the H!P lineup swooning over her at one point or another.

"Fujimoto, we're all adults here," Risa replied. "Just tell us what's going on." I shrugged.

"Ok. Upper management is graduating Yoshizawa and packing my schedule to the brim in order to break the two of us up and have threatened me with legal action if I quit." I looked at the duo, expecting a big reaction. Risa was just nodding and Ai was looking at the fridge. "Uh... 'USO'?"
Eh? :? Shouldn't Risa be the one going "USO!" here?

"We already know about that stuff," Ai said quietly. My eyes widened.

"Don't tell me! You two are - !"

"No no no no no!" Risa protested quickly. "Makoto told us!"

"That girl gets around," I muttered.
Ah, figures. :lol:  I guess Mako thought that Yossi might get wind of the operation and somehow convince Miki to not tell Aichan and Risa of the plan (or Miki might have just chickened out of it herself).  If that was the case, then she would have reasoned that she should just tell them herself, to be on the safe side.

"Aah~! You're risking everything to be with her! You're even risking Yoshizawa herself! Aah!! It's so romantic!!!" Risa looked like she might swoon. I rolled my eyes.
Risa =  :mon lovelaff:

Miki =  :mon suspect: (I know, I know, it's not rolling it's eyes. The "rolleyes" smiley we have just didn't fit, IMO. For what I pictured Miki's expression to be at this point, this was the closest one.)

Aichan =  :sejinemo: (beats me, I just always wanted to use this one :) )

"I do have a question," Ai spoke up.

"What?"

"Well, you do seem to have quite the extensive Hello! Kitty collection here - "

"It's from when I was a teenager!" I complained. "I'm just too lazy to go out and buy new stuff!"
So here's Miki, letting the two of them in on her secret plan to let her be in rabu-rabu, and Aichan's focused on her Hello Kitty collection? Or is she focused on all the pics of Yossi that Miki has? :dunno:

Ai continued unfazed. "...Do you even have that Hello! Kitty vibrator?" Risa burst into giggles.
Part of me wants to giggle like Risa, part of me wants to know if Aichan was being a perv when she asked that question, and part of me wonders...if Miki DID have it, what would have...*cough*...happened next?  :P

I seriously do not want you all bawling like someone just shot your puppy, got it?"

"You know I can't promise that," Ai replied quietly. She met my eye and quickly looked away.
Huh? Aichan? :O Does she...is she?

uso! :o

"Here, if you think you're gonna start crying, just..." I looked around at the wide-eyed innocents starring at me and whispered the end of my thought in your ear. Your eyes widened and your cheeks flushed a bit.

"ON STAGE, MIKI!?" you exclaimed, starting to laugh. The other girls shook their heads.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh...how...devilish.  I wanna know what she's saying. :twisted:

"Wait, what?" Koharu asked, looking around. "I don't get iiiit!"

"I'll explain it to you later," Aika sighed, patting the older member on the shoulder.
  She's cute, but dammit she's dense! :on lol:

"Are we ready to rumble? Anyone have anything they'd like to say first?"

"I'm going to miss you and Fujimo...." I glared at the speaking Niigaki. "And Fujimoto looks stupid doing the Shanimuni dance."
Way to almost spoil the plan there, Risa.  :sweat: 

If she had Miki likely would have gone berserk on her right then and there. And for the record I think the Shanimuni dance is cute. :yep:

"I'm going to randomly violate you in the middle of The Peace!" I stated bluntly.
Well, at least she warned her about it...sorta. :roll:

"Ok, but that means you can't grab my ass during Mirai no Taiyou," you said calmly.
Aw, but that's no fun. :(

I made a face.
I hope it was the pouty-cheek face. Miki looks so cute doing that.  :luvluv1:

"What exactly did you say to her?"

"I told her that if she thought she was going to start crying to shut her eyes and picture me standing there naked," I replied distractedly as I watched you on the small screen.
Hey, whatever works, right?

Niigaki just shook her head.

"I really am going to miss you," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, I am pretty damn awesome."
Awwwwwww...:cry:

Damn right you are.

I met up with Tomoharu a few days later. He's a nice guy and really is rather funny, but the entire event was awkward.

On our way back to his house, I spotted the telephoto lens sticking out from behind a bush. I instinctively pulled your hat down a bit lower to cover my face and prayed to whomever would listen that this would turn out okay.
What I want to know now is, how much does Shouji know? Is he completely "in on the plan"? Does he know that this whole thing was cooked up by Miki and Mako to get Miki kicked out of the group?  And possibly most importantly, if he DOES know the whole plan...why exactly did he agree to take part in it?

Brilliant. Absolutely fucking BRILLIANT! XD
* JFC saves that pic.

She did? I guess we never got to that part during Yossi's POV, huh? :?
It was that last day off before my final stretch of performances when I got the message from her. I couldn't find my cell phone charger and the battery was about to go dead. I flipped it open and saw only two words.

"Trust me."

What the hell was she talking about? Had she sent me that by mistake? And why was she texting me this late? I had just started to reply when the battery went completely dead. Great. Now I had to go buy a new charger. Or a new phone.

I shrugged and headed off to bed. I'd get her to explain when we met up in a few days.
Aaaaaaaah so THAT was it? Ok. It's just that in the Miki POV you made it seem like she left Yossi many detailed messages, but in that Yossi POV it establishes that she only left the one "Trust me" message. 

Meh, little details. No worries. :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 08:31:39 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
I couldn't stop laughing for a while after reading this

This is getting better...waiting the next chap  :whistle:

Yay! I like making people crack up. Unfortunately, I usually think I'm funnier than other people do  :lol:

I love your story!

I'm new here but I've been reading it.

Keep up the good work!
Waaah~ Thank you! :wub:

That was hilarious!

So did Ai used to have a crush on Yossi during her Mr. Moonlight days? haha her reaction to it was cute.

"Wait, what?" Koharu asked, looking around. "I don't get iiiit!"

How is it that Aika knows more then Koharu does? I really burst out laughing at this one.

"Used to"? Have you seen Yossi's grad concert? Ai's all but jumping her onstage during the grad ceremony. It's hilarious.  XD

And, yes, Koharu's clueless and Aika figured it out like 10 minutes into joining. Why? Because it amuses me.

It's better turn out okay!! :grr:
:wahaha:

oh, here's another fan art.

Quoted again for win.

<_<  I insisted that if almond was going to Hello Kitty-fy Miki's apartment that that get a mention. I rather thought that it would be a crime to leave it out. :hee:

She seriously did. I was all "how the hell am I supposed to put that it? 'Oh, Miki, what's in here? OMG, THE HELLO KITTY VIBRATOR?!' 'Yeeeeah, I wouldn't go in that closet if I was you... no, wait I would, but you probably don't want to'"

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the awesome chapter!!!

Oh, God, Almond-sama!! I love you!!  :wub:
Thank you so much!!! Kyaa~ :shy2:

What I want to know now is, how much does Shouji know? Is he completely "in on the plan"? Does he know that this whole thing was cooked up by Miki and Mako to get Miki kicked out of the group?  And possibly most importantly, if he DOES know the whole plan...why exactly did he agree to take part in it?
Yeah, I totally didn't write that. XD

I'm guessing that he did it for the boost in name recognition and because he owed Makoto a favor. Maybe I'll write something about it into the sequel (which I'm working on now, btw).
Oooooooh, maybe he can run into Yossi...  8)

Aaaaaaaah so THAT was it? Ok. It's just that in the Miki POV you made it seem like she left Yossi many detailed messages, but in that Yossi POV it establishes that she only left the one "Trust me" message. 
:sweat:

"Trust me."

Yossi's phone died. So, even though Miki kept sending messages and calling, Yossi never got them.

Anyway, yes this comments reply means PART 17-II IS COMING UP BEFORE I GO TO WORK!!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [キター!Update! 08/14]
« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2007, 12:21:41 PM »

--------------

17-II

Almost a month later, I received the e-mail from Makoto. The Friday pictures were going to finally be published. It was time to tell you.

I probably could have told you right after the photos were taken, but I was still worried you could think of something to stop me. And now, looking at my phone's empty call history and repeated declarations of 'no new messages'... I wonder if maybe I should have let you.

It was really late when I received the mail from Makoto. I didn't want to disturb you right before your play, so I decided to send you a message.

"Trust me," I wrote. No, that sounds creepy. I rapidly hit the delete button. Or rather, thought I had and ended up rapidly hitting the SEND button instead. I hate it when I do that.

I sighed and started a new message.

"Sorry about that last message. I hit send instead of delete again. ^_^;
I need you to trust me a little right now.
Tomorrow morning, I'm going to be all over the news. But, don't worry! I set this all up myself and, well, it's obviously not true! I only hope you're not too angry that I'm abandoning my position as leader.
Please call me when you get this so I can explain properly.
I miss you terribly and wish I was with you right now. <3
-Your-slightly-nervous Kuwagata-

PS - Have fun with your play tomorrow! 3 days until your Mikitty Time! <3"

You never called. According to my phone, I've sent you 144 messages since then and called you 82 times. It always goes straight to voice mail.

Only Aya would talk to me really. The ones who knew ahead of time - Ai, Gaki, and Eri - sent me supportive mails and kept asking if they could tell people the truth. I maintained that no one be told until I got a hold of you to explain. I wasn't sure how much you'd want told anyway and after what I've done, I figured I have to respect your wishes about something.

Right after recording the now-infamous episode of Young Town, I went straight to the UFA headquarters for my meeting with the president. The meeting itself was surprisingly uneventful, but then again, what could they do? When the boss brought you up, I looked him straight in the eye and said I had no idea what he was talking about. And then my awesome manager piped up saying that as far as he knew, I'd been dating Tomoharu since last fall. I seriously love my manager sometimes. I've been giving him a hell of a time since I debuted and he still does things like this.

"Well, then, I guess we're done here," the president said, his tone giving away how annoyed he was at the entire event. I got up and went to hand him my resignation letter. "Oh, no, you give that to Tsunku," he replied.

"...Why?"

"Because he's in charge of Morning Musume. I don't have anything to do with that." I rolled my eyes and left the room.

Crud, I do not want to see Tsunku. I like Tsunku. I don't want to have to lie to him. But I also I don't want him knowing I messed with his flagship group for my own selfish reasons.

"Yes?" he said, glancing up from what he was writing as I walked into the office with my manager in tow.

"Uh, I'm supposed to give the resignation letter to you," I replied.

"Oh, he's probably hoping I'll talk you out of it or something," Tsunku replied, putting his pen down and taking the letter from me. He glanced over to my manager. "Could I speak to Fujimoto in private for a minute?" My manager nodded and left the room, shutting the door behind him. I sat down in the chair across from the influential producer.

"So," he said after staring at me for a few moments. He gestured at my resignation before him. "This letter here - this is what you want, right?" I nodded. He read over the letter briefly. "Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you resigning?" he repeated.

"Uh, well, like it says in the letter, I - "

"This letter is basically a copy of Yaguchi's with a few words changed," Tsunku laughed. Yeah, pretty much. "Are you also leaving for love?"

"Somewhat," I replied honestly. "But also because I'm not going to let some stuffy suit tell me what I can and can't do in my private life. I understand that in this business, I have to maintain a public image, but what I do on my own time is my business."

"But, it did get into the public eye, didn't it?" Tsunku replied with a small smile.

"What?!" I exclaimed in alarm. They've found out about us on top of everything... oh. Oh, right. "Uh, right. The article thing. Um, so, that's why I'm resigning," I finished lamely.

"Mm hmm," he said with a touch of sarcasm. "So, what if we let you stay in the group anyway?"

"I wouldn't have a problem with if it meant that management was leaving my private life alone and not trying to manipulate me to certain ends." He nodded. "But," I added. "It couldn't just apply to me. It would have to be for all of the members."

"I wish I could do that," he sighed. "I really do. But, you know as well as I do that the president calls the shots for that sort of thing."

"Yeah..."

"I warned him that they shouldn't try this. That they were pushing you too far, but..." He shook his head. "Honestly, I never thought you'd go this far. Yoshizawa's a lucky girl."

"Eh?!" I said in alarm. "I - uh - that is - um. What?" Tsunku started laughing.

"Why are you so surprised?" he asked. "I've known about you two for years!"

"...EH!?"

After that surreal meeting, which ended with Tsunku telling me to "give 'em hell", I promised to call my manager with any updates and headed down to the company cafeteria. I knew you had no reason to be at headquarters, but part of me was hoping you would be there.

"Ah! Koharu!" I called out to the young girl. She turned slightly, then quickened her pace and rushed into the room ahead of me. Strange. I hurried after her.

As soon as I stepped through the doors, the entire room went dead silent. It was after lunch time, so the regular agency employees were all back to work. You weren't there, but all of Morning was, as well as Viyuden, Maki, Yasuda, and of course the ever-present Nakazawa. Sometimes I wonder if she lives in the cafeteria. They all stared at me.

I shook the glares off and walked over to Koharu.

"Koharu, have you seen Yossi?" I asked quietly. She shrugged my hand off of her shoulder.

"I wouldn't tell you if I had," she said coldly, walking away from me. I blinked several times in shock. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"What the HELL ARE YOU ALL STARING AT?" I demanded, glaring at the entire room. Most of them winced and looked down quickly.

"Did you resign?" Nakazawa yelled back.

"Of course!" I retorted.

"At least you did that right, then," she replied before going back to her newspaper and... was that a flask?

The various conversations started up again. Ai was staring at me, a question in her eyes. I turned away to leave and almost rammed straight into Maki.

"What?" I asked rudely. Goto looked me over cooly.

"I just have one question for you."

"Good, I have one too. Where the hell did those come from?" I gestured at her ample bosom. "They weren't there in 2002, I can tell you that much." I could hear Nakazawa snicker behind me. Maki ignored me.

"Did you and Yocchan break up when she graduated?"

"No," I replied honestly.

"That's what I thought," she replied calmly.

The sound of her hand connecting with my cheek echoed in the room. For the second time in five minutes, I had reduced the place to dead silence. As the busty soloist stalked out of the room, I absentmindedly raised my hand to the cheek she had slapped. The two Chinese girls were staring at me slack-jawed.

"Miki!" Takahashi exclaimed, standing up. "This is ridiculous! Just tell -"

"If they want to believe the worst of me, then who am I to correct them?" I cut her off. "If everyone already thinks I'm that kind of person, then there's no point in making explanations that they won't believe."

"You need to tell them anyway!" Ai chided me. I raised an eyebrow. When did she get some balls?

"Wait, it's not that!" Niigaki replied. "It's just... it's Yoshizawa! Everyone just loves her!"

"Yeah, 'everyone' my ass. I DO!" I snapped.

"...did she just say what I think she said?" Kei whispered to Yuko. Yuko raised her flask in response.

"Cheers," she replied, taking another swig.

"Now that I've been sufficiently shunned, slapped, and scolded, I think I'll go home. Has anyone seen Yoshizawa Hitomi?" I surveyed the room briefly. Finding only negative responses, I turned and left.

"And THAT is why I never leave the damn cafeteria," Nakazawa declared loudly.

My cheek still hurts a little now that I think about it. Goto must still have feelings for you if she's that pissed off about this.

...I still want to know where those boobs came from, though.

Ok, Fujimoto, we've stalled long enough. We can do this.

Ok, we're in the building! Good start!

No, no, don't get distracted and stare at the notice board. ...huh, someone's selling a slightly used PS3... NO! No, Miki, focus!

Ok, door. Door is good. And it's the right apartment even! Ok, now just get out the keys and go in.

Oh, God, I'm opening the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fujimoto Miki slowly pushed the front door open and stepped inside. She had just started to remove her shoes when out of nowhere, a pen came flying at her head. Internally thanking her honed Gatas skills, she looked down at the caught object in her hand and then up at the figure hunched over the desk.

"Drop something?" Miki asked, shutting the door behind her. Yoshizawa Hitomi jumped and whirled around, her eyes narrowing as she realized who was standing in her doorway.

---------------------

THE END

ha ha, just kidding. XD

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2007, 12:33:29 PM »
WHAT?!? I thought for a minute it was over..then you was kidding.

Love the ending for Miki's story..now can't wait for the true ending!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2007, 12:55:25 PM »
"Wait, it's not that!" Niigaki replied. "It's just... it's Yoshizawa! Everyone just loves her!"

Now Miki has to go and tell that to Yossi :heart:

ha ha, just kidding. XD
YOU ARE EVIL!!!!! I really thought for a second you weren't kidding XD Oh, my poor heart skiped one beat XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2007, 03:35:41 PM »
SHEESH.... don't joke like that

I was thinking... "HUH.... your gonna end it like that?!"

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »
THE END
:stoned: :imdead:
I almost die when I read that

"What?" I asked rudely. Goto looked me over cooly.

"I just have one question for you."

"Good, I have one too. Where the hell did those come from?" I gestured at her ample bosom. "They weren't there in 2002, I can tell you that much." I could hear Nakazawa snicker behind me. Maki ignored me.

The sound of her hand connecting with my cheek echoed in the room. For the second time in five minutes, I had reduced the place to dead silence. As the busty soloist stalked out of the room, I absentmindedly raised my hand to the cheek she had slapped. The two Chinese girls were staring at me slack-jawed.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OH MY GAHHH!!!! Looks like Maki was really pissed off!!! Maybe she still feels something for Yossie

My cheek still hurts a little now that I think about it. Goto must still have feelings for you if she's that pissed off about this.

:on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
Damn...well, she's Miki  after all!!!

Waiting for see how this all ended :whistle: (and for that sequel  :mon misch: )

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #210 on: August 15, 2007, 06:31:29 AM »
I'm guessing that he did it for the boost in name recognition and because he owed Makoto a favor.
I'd say stick with the "name recognition" thing. Maybe make it a "male ego" type thing where he doesn't want to keep having the image of being a goof (even though it's his job, considering he's a comedian :P ).

Maybe I'll write something about it into the sequel (which I'm working on now, btw). Oooooooh, maybe he can run into Yossi... 8)
Sequel? :O

If he does run into Yossi (and only if he knows that she and Miki are together), he should say something like "Dayum, why do hot girls go for and get other hot girls, but I can't?"

XD

Almost a month later, I received the e-mail from Makoto. The Friday pictures were going to finally be published. It was time to tell you.
The management must have really made Miki and Yossi's schedules tightly packed for that month so that they would have as little chance as possible of spending time together (if any).  Still though, one would think that they'd still talk on the phone or via emails or something, even if they didn't physically see each other that much.  For Miki, that month must have been hell.  Sure she's not exactly a rookie at keeping a secret from Yossi, but this time...it's one HELL of a secret.  It's one of those potential "make it or break it" secrets for a relationship like theirs.  Just the inability to tell Yossi, compounded with the whole factor of waiting to see if/when the pictures would actually get published...it must've really been emotionally tough for her to bear it all.  :cry:

I probably could have told you right after the photos were taken, but I was still worried you could think of something to stop me. And now, looking at my phone's empty call history and repeated declarations of 'no new messages'... I wonder if maybe I should have let you.
This expresses Miki's biggest fear, that Yossi will acutally be repulsed by what Miki did and break up with her.  She's now doubting if what she did was the right thing to do. 

It was really late when I received the mail from Makoto. I didn't want to disturb you right before your play, so I decided to send you a message.

"Trust me," I wrote. No, that sounds creepy. I rapidly hit the delete button. Or rather, thought I had and ended up rapidly hitting the SEND button instead.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, so that's what happened.  Yossi wasn't supposed to get this message in the first place. :o

"Sorry about that last message. I hit send instead of delete again. ^_^;
I need you to trust me a little right now.
Tomorrow morning, I'm going to be all over the news. But, don't worry! I set this all up myself and, well, it's obviously not true! I only hope you're not too angry that I'm abandoning my position as leader.
Please call me when you get this so I can explain properly.
I miss you terribly and wish I was with you right now. <3
-Your-slightly-nervous Kuwagata-

PS - Have fun with your play tomorrow! 3 days until your Mikitty Time! <3"

You never called. According to my phone, I've sent you 144 messages since then and called you 82 times. It always goes straight to voice mail.
Now THIS was the message that Yossi was supposed to get, but didn't due to her phone battery dying.  Of course, Miki has no idea about Yossi's phone problems then and that Yossi never got this second message.  As far as Miki knows, Yossi DID get the message, but was probably so disturbed by it that she turned her phone off because she doesn't want to speak with Miki or listen to her explanation about it. Right now Miki's fearing the worst, that she's done all of this so that she can be with Yossi, only to have driven her away. :cry:

Only Aya would talk to me really.
Considering that Miki was still in the middle of the GAM tour when this all happened, Aya would really have been the only other H!P member that she would have been in contact with.

The ones who knew ahead of time - Ai, Gaki, and Eri - sent me supportive mails and kept asking if they could tell people the truth. I maintained that no one be told until I got a hold of you to explain. I wasn't sure how much you'd want told anyway and after what I've done, I figured I have to respect your wishes about something.
Indeed, it's better to wait in this case. Yossi should be told everything directly by Miki, instead of hearing it third-party from some staff member who "accidentally" overhears Aichan, Risa, and Eri telling the other MM/H!P members.  It's not like anyone else really needs to know the truth anyway, as it won't really affect them or Miki or Yossi in any way.

I went straight to the UFA headquarters for my meeting with the president. The meeting itself was surprisingly uneventful, but then again, what could they do? When the boss brought you up, I looked him straight in the eye and said I had no idea what he was talking about.
This is the same president who deliberately and callously told Miki that they were graduating Yossi so that the two of them would be split up, right? He knows that she did this so she and Yossi could be together.  Normally, he'd just fire someone who pulled something like this, but Miki's not your typical employee.  If I were him, I'd be ranting like a madman over this stunt that Miki pulled, which was obviously meant to usurp my authority/control over her career.  Then again, this might have been a sign of sorts, showing him that he can't keep treating the girls' careers and lives the way he has.  She's an employee that's "too big" to fire. It would cause too many questions to be asked as well as a lot of backlash/lost profits for the company.  Someone has finally pushed back, and he can't really do anything about it without bringing his own conduct into questioning by the public. 

And then my awesome manager piped up saying that as far as he knew, I'd been dating Tomoharu since last fall. I seriously love my manager sometimes. I've been giving him a hell of a time since I debuted and he still does things like this.
It's pretty obvious who has the loyalty of Miki's manager.  The only way the president could get an upper hand in this would be for Miki or her manager to admit that it was just a stunt. Since it's obvious that that's something that's NOT going to happen, the president's forced to eat his humble pie and let Miki resign as MM leader, while staying in H!P overall.

I got up and went to hand him my resignation letter. "Oh, no, you give that to Tsunku," he replied.

"...Why?"

"Because he's in charge of Morning Musume. I don't have anything to do with that." I rolled my eyes and left the room.
Oh PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! The president says he "has nothing to do" with MM? So it was actually Tsunku's idea to graduate both Maki and Yossi to break up those relationships, and it just fell on the president's shoulders to inform the girls about it? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL SHIT!  :scolding:

I do not want to see Tsunku. I like Tsunku. I don't want to have to lie to him. But I also I don't want him knowing I messed with his flagship group for my own selfish reasons.

"Yes?" he said, glancing up from what he was writing as I walked into the office with my manager in tow.

"Uh, I'm supposed to give the resignation letter to you," I replied.

"Oh, he's probably hoping I'll talk you out of it or something," Tsunku replied, putting his pen down and taking the letter from me.
Makes me wonder if they had tried the same thing when Mari quit after she got FRIDAY'd. :dunno:

"Are you also leaving for love?"

"Somewhat," I replied honestly. "But also because I'm not going to let some stuffy suit tell me what I can and can't do in my private life. I understand that in this business, I have to maintain a public image, but what I do on my own time is my business."
Preach on, Miki-sama! :cool1:

"So, what if we let you stay in the group anyway?"

"I wouldn't have a problem with if it meant that management was leaving my private life alone and not trying to manipulate me to certain ends." He nodded. "But," I added. "It couldn't just apply to me. It would have to be for all of the members."
It would only be fair. The girls ARE human after all. They might be idols, but they still should be able to have a somewhat "normal" life if they can.

"I warned him that they shouldn't try this. That they were pushing you too far, but..." He shook his head. "Honestly, I never thought you'd go this far. Yoshizawa's a lucky girl."
Wait a sec...Tsunku knew?   :mon one:

"Eh?!" I said in alarm. "I - uh - that is - um. What?" Tsunku started laughing.

"Why are you so surprised?" he asked. "I've known about you two for years!"

"...EH!?"
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!

That sunnovabitch...he KNEW!!! :lol:  All this time, he knew about the two of them and he didn't try to break them up (unlike the company president). Da Soonk is made of all sorts of winz in this one. :thumbsup

It was after lunch time, so the regular agency employees were all back to work. You weren't there, but all of Morning was, as well as Viyuden, Maki, Yasuda, and of course the ever-present Nakazawa. Sometimes I wonder if she lives in the cafeteria. They all stared at me.

I shook the glares off and walked over to Koharu.

"Koharu, have you seen Yossi?" I asked quietly. She shrugged my hand off of her shoulder.

"I wouldn't tell you if I had," she said coldly, walking away from me. I blinked several times in shock. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"What the HELL ARE YOU ALL STARING AT?" I demanded, glaring at the entire room. Most of them winced and looked down quickly.
Oh right, the others still don't know the truth. As far as they know, Miki just cheated on Yossi and got caught doing it.

I turned away to leave and almost rammed straight into Maki.

The sound of her hand connecting with my cheek echoed in the room. For the second time in five minutes, I had reduced the place to dead silence. As the busty soloist stalked out of the room, I absentmindedly raised my hand to the cheek she had slapped.
Seeing this would have been particularly painful for Maki. Considering her personal history with Yossi, she undoubtedly still feels a strong need to protect her, and seeing the FRIDAY article, she knows that it would just devastate Yossi, so her first thoughts obviously would be "How dare you Miki."  Her anger is understandable, even though she doesn't know that none of it was actually real.

"Miki!" Takahashi exclaimed, standing up. "This is ridiculous! Just tell -"

"If they want to believe the worst of me, then who am I to correct them?" I cut her off. "If everyone already thinks I'm that kind of person, then there's no point in making explanations that they won't believe."

"You need to tell them anyway!" Ai chided me. I raised an eyebrow. When did she get some balls?
At this point, everyone's still in shock and are probably angry enough that they likely wouldn't believe Miki if she told them the whole story. Besides, the others can wait. It's Yossi that needs to be told this first.

"...did she just say what I think she said?" Kei whispered to Yuko.
Yes she did, and everyone heard her.  :scared:

Yuko raised her flask in response.

"Cheers," she replied, taking another swig.

"And THAT is why I never leave the damn cafeteria," Nakazawa declared loudly.
  It's where all the good gossip/drama happens. :kekeke:

Goto must still have feelings for you if she's that pissed off about this.

Hey, they're there. Can't we just be happy with that?  :bouncy boobs:

Ok, Fujimoto, we've stalled long enough. We can do this.

Ok, we're in the building! Good start!

No, no, don't get distracted and stare at the notice board. ...huh, someone's selling a slightly used PS3... NO! No, Miki, focus!
Hell of a time to notice THAT.  :roll:

Ok, door. Door is good. And it's the right apartment even! Ok, now just get out the keys and go in.

Oh, God, I'm opening the door.
:mon cute:

"Drop something?" Miki asked, shutting the door behind her. Yoshizawa Hitomi jumped and whirled around, her eyes narrowing as she realized who was standing in her doorway.

---------------------

THE END
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:OMG:  :pig cry: :mon whine: :badluck: :frustrated:

:mon blood:

:imdead:

ha ha, just kidding.  XD
DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!
:mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy:

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE DON'T LET YOMIKI END!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!  :gyaaah: :pleeease:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #211 on: August 15, 2007, 12:23:59 PM »
 :angry: don't you ever scare me like that!! sheesh... i almost thrown my laptop...

this is reason enough to have a sequel!! love triangle... Miki-Yossie-Maki.... sweeettt!!!

Offline manamin

« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »
*coughs innocently*

So.... JFC.....   I've seen the beginning of the sequel. I've heard the ideas.

If THAT killed you......    I hope you're a cat.  :hehehe:

That is all I shall say.   :byebye:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2007, 09:49:13 PM »
^ :o

Oshit...that's not encouraging. :cry:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2007, 10:50:06 PM »
WHAT?!? I thought for a minute it was over..then you was kidding.
YOU ARE EVIL!!!!! I really thought for a second you weren't kidding XD Oh, my poor heart skiped one beat XD
SHEESH.... don't joke like that

I was thinking... "HUH.... your gonna end it like that?!"
:stoned: :imdead:
I almost die when I read that
DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!
:mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy:
:angry: don't you ever scare me like that!! sheesh... i almost thrown my laptop...

Ahhhh, good times.  :on lol:

*coughs innocently*

So.... JFC.....   I've seen the beginning of the sequel. I've heard the ideas.

If THAT killed you......    I hope you're a cat.  :hehehe:

That is all I shall say.   :byebye:

MANAMIN! DON'T GIVE THINGS AWAY!  XD

Sorry for the lazy comments replying, I feel crappy today.

But FINALLY!
PART 18 COMING UP!

THE REAL END!

SERIOUSLY THIS TIME

...I APPARENTLY LIKE CAPS LOCK!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [The End - 08/15]
« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2007, 11:03:45 PM »
I am seriously nervous about posting this part. I'm all "omg, they'll hate it. after all that build up, they'll be all '...ah.' "

Anyway, I *am* working on the sequel. The Prologue and Part 1 are done. The Prologue is actually a scene from later in the storyline and then Part 1 picks up where memoir leaves off.

Anyway, without further ado - the end of "memoir"

-------------

"What are you doing here?" Yossi demanded, striding over to Miki.

"I know I'm a late, but I messaged you about that last night," the confused girl replied.

"My phone died."

"What!?" Miki paled. "When?"

"Right after your charming little 'Trust me' message a few days ago," Yossi spat out. "One more mindfuck for the road, huh?"

"Wait, so you haven't gotten any..." Miki's eyes widened and she covered her open mouth with a shaking hand. "Yocchan, I - "

"Don't 'Yocchan' me. Get the hell out of my apartment."

"No, no, it's not what you think!"

"Oh! So you weren't exposed in a national magazine for sleeping with a two-bit comedian?"

"Yo-"

"So you didn't admit to it on that radio show? How stupid do you think I am, Fujimoto?" Miki buried her head in her hands. "I think you should leave," Yossi said coldly, pointing towards the door. Miki shook her head.

"No, you need to listen to me," Miki asserted calmly.

"Why? So you can lie to me some more? 'Trust me' my ass." Yossi shook her head. "I can't believe I had actually fallen in love with you," she muttered. Miki's eyes widened.

"What did you just say?" she whispered.

"I freaking love you, ok?" Yossi yelled. "Does that make this more fun for you or do you actually feel bad now?" she demanded angrily. Miki was elated and horrified and didn't know what to do anymore.

"Yoss - "

"I wanted to believe you! God, I wanted to believe you..." Yossi trailed off, her lips trembling slightly. She walked forward so she was only inches from Miki's face and looked straight into her eyes. "Do you have any idea what you've done to me? Do you?! I tried to trust you! I tried to say 'No, not Miki. She wouldn't do that to me. It's a mistake. The article lied!'" Yossi shook her head in disgust. "And then you admitted it! You ADMITTED it, Miki! How stupid are you?! You were free and clear and you admitted it! Did you feel guilty? Do you really think so much of yourself that you thought that no one would care?! What were you THINKING!? How could you DO THIS TO ME!?!" The blatant pain and anger etched across Yossi's normally calm features cut through Miki like a knife.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this," Miki said to herself as she tore her eyes away from Yossi's and turned away. Oh, God, what have I done, she thought.

"I can't hear anymore of this. I don't want to hear your excuses. I don't want to see you ever again. I can't - I just want to be alone so I can crawl into a hole and die, okay?"

"You need to listen to me!" Miki protested.

"I think I've listened to your crap enough for one lifetime, Fujimoto!" Yossi raged, stalking over to her front door. "I want you to get the hell out of my apartment, do you understand!? Do not ever come back here again! Don't call me, don't mail me. don't-"

"I Friday'd myself, Yossi!" Miki screamed over the angry woman. Yossi dropped her grip on the doorknob and stared at Miki in disbelief.

"You WHAT?!" Yossi bellowed, her face turning red. "Have you lost your everloving mind!?"

"I couldn't let them get away with it!" Miki yelled back, her angry eyes dancing wildly. "They think they own us! They think they can tell me who to see and how to feel! They think they can keep me from the woman I love! But they're wrong!" Yossi stared at Miki in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Yossi demanded.

"Can we please stop screaming at each other?" Miki asked quietly.

"Sorry, I just - wait, are..." Yossi sighed and glanced over at a small notebook lying on her desk. "What are you talking about?" The small brunette sighed.

"Well, I - "

"No, wait." Yossi walked over to Miki and took hold of her hands. She looked straight into the smaller girl's eyes, searching them for answers. "I want to believe you, Miki. I really do. So, I need you to be honest with me. Either way, just... just tell me, ok?" Miki nodded. "Did... did you..." Yoshizawa struggled to get the offensive words out. "Did you have sex with Tomoharu Shouji?"

"I've never been with anyone but you," Miki said quietly, staring deep into Yossi's eyes.

"...Wait, really? I thought you were joking this whole time," Yossi looked completely shocked. Miki laughed and shook her head. "So... so, you really and truly didn't... I mean, it was all fake?"

"The entire article was a steaming pile of crap," Miki replied matter-of-factly. Yossi started laughing, nearly beside herself with relief. She cupped Miki's face in her hands and stared into her beloved's face.

"I've never been so ridiculously happy in my entire life," she grinned, leaning in for a kiss. "...wait," she said suddenly, stopping just short of poor Miki's waiting lips. Yossi pulled back and looked thoughtful. "What did you say?"

"Uh, 'steaming pile of -'"

"No, before that. When you were yelling." A small smile started to spread across Yossi's face. Miki looked confused.

"Uh... I couldn't let them get away with it?"

"After that."

"Uh... uh... They think they own us... can tell me how to feel... keep me from the woman I... oh shit." Miki stared up at Yossi in alarm. The small smile was now a full-blown Pimp Yossi smirk.

"Is, uh, there something you'd like to confess?" Yossi asked innocently. Miki smacked her on the arm and plopped down on the younger girl's couch.

"Yes. You suck."

"I know, but you like that," Yossi said with a grin as she sat next to Miki. "So, do I need to go beat someone up or is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us?"

"Rest of us my ass. Half the damn world knows already," Miki muttered.

"Excuse me?"

Miki sighed heavily. "Aya, Makoto, Eri, Ai, Gaki... I think I accidentally confessed to everyone who happened to be in the UFA cafeteria the yesterday."

"Wait, you told the turtle before me!?" Yossi looked offended.

"I didn't tell her anything," Miki retorted. "She guessed."

"Well, I'm not much for guessing, so..." she looked at Miki expectantly.

"I can't do it now!" Miki exclaimed, turning pink. "You're staring at me and it's embarrassing!" She playfully shoved Yossi away from her. "How the hell do you make me act like this? Damn!"

"Hey! You owe me one now!"

"Like hell I do! What was yours supposed to be? You angrily screamed it at me. It doesn't count." Miki crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh, that's not fair!" Yossi met Miki's eye and they both started cracking up.

"What is wrong with us!?" Miki exclaimed. "We're 22 years old. We should be able to handle a stupid love confession. For crying out loud, we've been sleeping together for how long now?"

"Two years, one month, two weeks," Yossi replied without thinking. She started. "Uh... I think," she tacked on lamely. Miki raised an eyebrow and the two fell into silence.

"Are you mad? About the whole scandal, I mean," Miki asked at last.

"Yes."

"Did you know that our schedules were being planned to break us up? That they decided to graduate you because it worked on breaking you and Maki up?"

"I kind of suspected. Especially after they picked me of all people to fill in for Tsuji in that play. But... Miki, you've basically committed career suicide." The girl in question shrugged.

"I'm just getting kicked out of the group. I'll probably get put in time out for a few months or something, but other than that, I mean, the GAM concert's continuing as scheduled."

"But, how could you be so irresponsible? What about the other members?"

"I talked it over with Ai and Gaki before I did it. Makoto knew too."

"Of course she did," Yossi sighed. "Who else knows half of the comedians in Tokyo." She shook her head. "I just... I guess I just can't fathom doing something like this." Miki gently caressed Yossi's face, her eyes studying the familiar features before her.

"I'm just way more selfish than you are," she replied softly before leaning in and gently kissing those tempting lips.

"Miki," Yossi murmured, pulling back after a moment. Their eyes met. "I love you." Miki's heart pounded loudly in her ears.

"I've been in love with you for so long, I don't even remember what it's like not to be," the smaller girl replied.

"Are you trying to one-up me?" Yossi asked with a smile.

"Always."

Yoshizawa Hitomi slowly opened her eyes. The smaller woman in her arms stirred and rolled over to face her.

"I love you, Yocchan," Miki said sleepily.

"Good morning to you, too," Yossi replied with a smile.

"It's not my fault," Miki replied with a yawn. "I kept it in so long, the words just pop out of their own free will now."

"Miki, how did we end up like this?" Yossi asked with a far off look in her eyes.

"Well, first you threw me over your shoulder and marched us in here, and then you - "

"No, I mean in general. How the hell did I get so lucky?"

"It involved a lot of closets," Miki deadpanned, making Yossi laugh. "I dunno. I have trouble keeping my thoughts straight most of the time. Oh, by the way, I love you."

"I love you, too. You should try writing it all down. Maki told me that once and it really does help sort things out."

"Who in their right mind would want to read that?" Miki scoffed to Yossi's amusement.

"No one's supposed to read it, my darling dumbass."

"I love you. too," Miki replied with a lazy grin. She pressed her tiny frame against Yossi's body. "Now... what closet do I have to lock us into to get some action around here?"

---------------

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :-X
Please comment!

Offline manamin

« Reply #216 on: August 15, 2007, 11:09:32 PM »

MANAMIN! DON'T GIVE THINGS AWAY!  XD

I didn't! xD Giving things away would be like leaking the original Miki-talks-to-Risa-and-Ai conversation. Which is in my IM logs! And - oops! It's pasting itself!!  :hee:

"Don't tell me! You two are - !"

"No no no no no!" Risa protested quickly. "Makoto told us!"

"That girl gets around," I muttered.

"Yeah, no kidding. She's managed to bag...what? Six?"

"Seven, I think," Risa replied.

"Oh, right, I was forgetting Sayu. Yeah, seven Morning members alone." Um.

"...wait, WHAT!? Makoto!? OGAWA Makoto!? Ogawa "old lady" Makoto?"

"She can be surprisingly persuasive," Ai said uncomfortably. I started laughing hysterically at the mental images accosting my brain.

"Uh, Fujimoto?" Risa ventured.

"Sorry, I just... mental image, sorry," I wiped away the tears that had sprung to my eyes.

"So, you and Yoshizawa are leaving together?" Risa asked, trying to get us back on topic.

*dashes off*   

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #217 on: August 15, 2007, 11:27:47 PM »
 :lol:Yeah, I decided not to be that blatant. XD

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #218 on: August 15, 2007, 11:46:06 PM »
 :farofflook: :imdead:

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2007, 12:57:26 AM »
Nice roller coaster ride!  The transition from conflict-->understanding-->happy end, was brought together nicely.  Miki and Yossie are such strong willed characters so the fight was intense. I found it fun.XD  Almond about the comedians, did you get this from the behind the scenes incident in GoRokkies? 

manamin oooo...a more detailed version of the story.  Nice double meaning about her getting around. I was surprised but she is popular amongst the members.  In MakoAi threads I've read, she's been called an "ikemen"(good looking guy) many times. I dunno why Aichan seemed uncomfortable. When the radio host asked who'd they'd support in MM if they were guys, Aichan said Makoto. :lol:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sherbets - Misaki no Saru