JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Kakuiumono

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155347 times)

Offline manamin

Re: [part 2] memoir III: memory
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 11:55:06 PM »
Wedge for the heck of it.

And cos I like this chapter, dammit.

~Crazy beta-chan  :whistle:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 11:57:03 PM »
nice coconuts you got there, ayaka-chan.
You crack me up  XD

---------------

PART 3
AYAKA - AUGUST 21ST

I stared at my cell phone. Should I or shouldn't I...

On one hand, Mai did sound pretty worried.

But on the other hand, even if they were fighting, they've probably made up by now and I really do not want to interrupt that... again.

But then again, Mai did ask me to call since she was about to get on the plane for Hokkaido...

I sighed, flipped my phone open,  pressed #4 on my speed-dial, and leaned back in my chair to wait. She answered on the first ring.

"Miki!?"

"...Yocchan?" I asked slowly. I'd never heard her like this before.

"Oh." She sighed heavily. "Ayaka, what's up?"

"You tell me." Yossy gave a short, obviously forced laugh.

"What do you mean?" she asked, trying to sound casual. And failing miserably.

"Um, hi. It's Ayaka. Your best friend? Who knows you very well?" She sighed again.

"Miki left."

"What do you mean Miki left? Where'd she go?"

"I don't know," she groaned. "She said she didn't know either."

"What? Yocchan, what on earth happened? Did Miki - "

"I did something really, really, really stupid," she cut me off. Her voice sounded strange.

"What happened?" There was a long pause. She sniffed once and cleared her throat.

"I really don't think I can talk about it right now." Alarmed, I sat bolt upright.

"...Yoshiko, are you crying?"

"Ayaka, I said I can't talk about it right now, ok?" Oh my God, she was crying.

"I'll be there in five minutes," I said, already on my feet and heading for the door.

"No, Ayaka, really, I don't need - "

"That wasn't a question," I replied. I snapped my phone shut before she could protest further and walked out my front door.

The door was unlocked and the apartment was dark and quiet. Cautiously, I walked through the front door. I paused to remove my shoes and lock the door behind me. One of Miki's dogs ran up to me excitedly, then sunk away in disappointment when it saw who I was.

"Yocchan?" I said quietly as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"Yeah?" she replied. I turned in the direction of her voice and found her sitting on the couch. She was slumped over a little, with her blonde hair hanging down over her face like a curtain. Her arms lay limply at her sides, her cell phone loosely sitting in her right hand. She looked like a broken doll.

"Your door was unlocked," I explained, slowly walking over to her and sitting down next to her. She didn't move.

"Oh. Miki must not have locked it," she replied flatly. I looked at her carefully, trying to figure out what to do, how to help, what in the world had happened. I gently reached out and touched her forearm.

"Yossy?" She finally lifted her head up and looked at me. Her beautiful eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. She looked exhausted and absolutely drained.

"I walked in on Miki and Aya kissing," she said in a detached matter-of-fact tone. My eyes widened.

"Why did - "

"It was just a misunderstanding," she continued emotionlessly. "Miki was just being Miki. But..." She sighed heavily. "I didn't think about that at the time." She turned her head away from me and stared blankly into the darkness. "I got drunk. I don't think I've ever gotten that drunk in my life. I don't even really remember anything after the first couple of drinks, honestly..." she trailed off. "I woke up this morning and..." she swallowed hard. She took a shaky breath. "And I... I..."

Abruptly, she stood up and strode over to the kitchen, flicking on the light and blinding me. She grabbed something out of her purse and thrust it into my hands as she sat back down next to me. She leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling briefly before closing her eyes. I slowly opened the crumpled note and read the words in Goto's familiar handwriting.

Oh, God.

"Is there maybe a chance you're misunderstanding this?" I asked hopefully. She gave a short, humorless laugh and opened her eyes again.

"Even if I ignore the fact that I was basically naked in her bed this morning, I do vaguely remember Maki taking my bra off." Her voice was calm and even, but I could see the tears slowly falling one by one and trickling down her cheeks.

"Do you think Miki will..." I trailed off as she lifted her head up and turned to gaze straight into my eyes. She was in so much blatant pain that it hurt to look at her.

"Ayaka, how can I ask her to forgive me when I know I'll never forgive myself?" She knew I couldn't answer her, but her eyes pleaded for a solution.

"I don't know," I said finally as I tore my eyes away from hers. It was just too painful to look at any longer.

-----------------

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 12:47:58 AM »
I stared at my cell phone. Should I or shouldn't I...

I sighed, flipped my phone open,  pressed #4 on my speed-dial, and leaned back in my chair to wait. She answered on the first ring.

"Miki!?"

"...Yocchan?" I asked slowly. I'd never heard her like this before.
The tables have now been turned. This is, I believe, the first time we've seen Yossi in such a worried/terrified state of mind.  So often she can be counted on to be a rock, but current circumstances are just too much for her to maintain any composure.

The love of her life might be at stake, after all. That'll rattle anyone.

"What happened?" There was a long pause. She sniffed once and cleared her throat.

"I really don't think I can talk about it right now." Alarmed, I sat bolt upright.

"...Yoshiko, are you crying?"

"Yocchan?" I said quietly as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"Yeah?" she replied. I turned in the direction of her voice and found her sitting on the couch. She was slumped over a little, with her blonde hair hanging down over her face like a curtain. Her arms lay limply at her sides, her cell phone loosely sitting in her right hand. She looked like a broken doll.
Like I said, Yossi has always been "the rock", the steady, unflappable one.  To see her and hear her like this is something that one NEVER expects witness. :cry:

She grabbed something out of her purse and thrust it into my hands as she sat back down next to me. She leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling briefly before closing her eyes. I slowly opened the crumpled note and read the words in Goto's familiar handwriting.

Oh, God.
That...pretty much sums it up.

"Ayaka, how can I ask her to forgive me when I know I'll never forgive myself?" She knew I couldn't answer her, but her eyes pleaded for a solution.

"I don't know," I said finally as I tore my eyes away from hers. It was just too painful to look at any longer.
Ayaka is in the same boat that us readers are in, with the exception that she's witnessing it all first hand.  As one of, if not Yossi's best friends Ayaka wants to be able to help Yossi out here, however this is something that cannot involve outsiders.  Both of them know that there's nothing that Ayaka can say or do to actually affect how things will turn out for Yossi and Miki.  Like us...Ayaka is stuck, wanting desperately to end the pain that her friend is going through, but unable to do so.  The only people who can actually do anything to fix YoMiki...is YoMiki.

:gyaaah:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 3] memoir III: memory
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 01:52:33 AM »
HAHA, I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO PART 3. I'M AN IDIOT.  :lol:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 02:57:57 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 09:10:05 AM »

:angry1:  :OMG:  :frustrated:  :temper: Dammit Maki!! Come back to Japan!! You owed everyone an explaination. Why are you taking advantage of drunken Yocchan?? Don't you know she and Miki look smexy together? Come out wherever you are right now!! 

When will the angst be over?  :gyaaah: :pleeease: :fainted:

I really love this chapter... a new side of Yossie we will never see...

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 4] memoir III: memory
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 12:06:30 AM »
Ok, my internet decided to be spazzy and wouldn't load JPHiP for like an hour (no idea), so no long reply commentary.
JFC - Love you. you're awesome. never stop commenting  :wub:
Kreuz - Emoticons are awesome
Arina - "Don't you know she and Miki look smexy together?" cracked me up.

here we go!!

---------------
PART 4
MIKI - AUGUST 21ST

Aya was pissed.

As soon as she saw how upset I was, realized how far I'd walked, she was pissed off. I could tell even though she was trying her best to hide it from me.

But, it was strange. As Aya gently led me over to her couch, it was like all of my emotion left. And I was suddenly very calm.

I was still aware of being angry. I was aware of being hurt more than I'd ever been in my life, but... I didn't feel it. It was like I wasn't really there, like I was watching myself.

I watched myself take the iced tea Aya offered and take a long drink. I guess I was dehydrated from walking so far in the late August sun. I watched myself set the glass down on the table and begin telling Aya in a matter-of-fact tone how the woman I've been infatuated with since I was 15 had just cheated on me with her ex. The same ex who completely destroyed her when they broke up. The same ex who slapped me across the face when everyone thought I'd cheated on Yossy.

Aya stared at me. She was horrified. She was shocked. She was looking at me strangely.

"So what did you say to her?" she asked slowly.

"Who?" I watched myself reply. She gaped at me. "Oh. Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah. I just left." For some reason, this made Aya even more alarmed.

"...Miki, are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fantastic. My girlfriend got smashed and fucked Goto because I'm stupid and accidentally made her think I was banging you. Couldn't be better," I watched myself say nonchalantly before picking up the glass and taking another sip of tea. Ah, that was better. I watched myself grin sheepishly at Aya. "Would you mind if I used your shower? I'm all kinds of gross over here."

For some reason, Aya still looked freaked out. She gestured at her bathroom door and I watched myself walk in and shut the door behind me. I watched myself turn on Aya's small shower, strip, open the glass door, and step inside. As the hot water poured over my body, I slowly came back to myself. I blinked and looked around, as though I didn't know what I was doing there. I sank to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. I'm not sure when it was that I started crying again.

Some time later - I'm not sure how long, but the water had started to run cold - the door opened. I felt the water turn off and a soft towel placed around me. Aya's warm arms encircled my tired frame and she leaned her head against mine.

Silently, we stayed like that for some time.

-----------------

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 12:29:58 AM »
 :heart:   BFF!   :heart:  :yep:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 12:49:07 AM »
GOD!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!!!!!! :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:
Aya was pissed.

As soon as she saw how upset I was, realized how far I'd walked, she was pissed off. I could tell even though she was trying her best to hide it from me.
Ok, so Aya was angry due to the state in which Miki was? Well, they're good friends so I could understand if to Aya doesn't like to see Miki so badly :cry: Miki!!!!!
But, it was strange. As Aya gently led me over to her couch, it was like all of my emotion left. And I was suddenly very calm.
So...she find the peace always that Aya is with her?  :dunno:
Aya stared at me. She was horrified. She was shocked. She was looking at me strangely.
I think that Aya never had thought that Yossy could do this to Miki... (and maybe she also is hurt :cry: )
I sank to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. I'm not sure when it was that I started crying again.

Some time later - I'm not sure how long, but the water had started to run cold - the door opened. I felt the water turn off and a soft towel placed around me. Aya's warm arms encircled my tired frame and she leaned her head against mine.

God!!!!!!!! This is the saddest (for all this situation) and at the same time beautiful (this is when you see how big and honest is their friendship, they love each other and feel the same pain :cry: ) moment
Almond you're amazing!!!  :mon hanky:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 03:16:14 AM »
JFC - Love you. you're awesome. never stop commenting  :wub:
Aw... :oops:

OSSU~!

QUOTEWORTHY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!  :yep:

Aya was pissed.

Aya's sort of like Ayaka here, except with the little twist in that she was involved in the incident that initially started this whole series of events.  As such, she undoubtedly realizes that given the circumstances, there's only one reason, one thing that would bring Miki to her door in the state she's currently in.

I was still aware of being angry. I was aware of being hurt more than I'd ever been in my life, but... I didn't feel it. It was like I wasn't really there, like I was watching myself.
The anger isn't something that's going to go away, at least not for a while. However, as she has made this entire trip over to Aya's place on foot, Miki has not yet allowed herself to cry/be in shock/internally freak out/whatever you call it. 

"So what did you say to her?" she asked slowly.

"Who?" I watched myself reply. She gaped at me. "Oh. Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah. I just left." For some reason, this made Aya even more alarmed.
And it SHOULD alarm her.  Miki's not known for keeping quiet when something pisses her off. Her frankness is a part of her, it's a large part of what makes Miki...Miki.  For her to say that she didn't blow up at Yossi, it's worrisome because then no one knows how Miki's is able to, or even IF she's able to deal with what's troubling her so.   :cry:

I watched myself turn on Aya's small shower, strip, open the glass door, and step inside. As the hot water poured over my body, I slowly came back to myself. I blinked and looked around, as though I didn't know what I was doing there. I sank to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. I'm not sure when it was that I started crying again.
She's finally letting herself feel the pain and the shock that she's been keeping bottled up.  :k-sad:

This can actually be a good thing, as now Miki will hopefully be able to not only face what's happened, but try and deal with it as well.

It's true what they say, actions often DO speak louder than words. Miki didn't come to Aya because she needed someone to talk to. She came to Aya because she needed someone.   

If circumstances were different, it probably would have been Yossi that Miki would turn to for comfort. 

:gyaaah:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 03:25:46 PM »
:heart:   BFF!   :heart:  :yep:
Like, zomgah, totally.  :otomerika:

GOD!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!!!!!! :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:
I KNOW! :'(
I think that Aya never had thought that Yossy could do this to Miki... (and maybe she also is hurt :cry: )
I think we'll find out what Aya's thinking pretty soon here...

Almond you're amazing!!!  :mon hanky:
:shy2:

QUOTEWORTHY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!  :yep:
Totally.

The anger isn't something that's going to go away, at least not for a while. However, as she has made this entire trip over to Aya's place on foot, Miki has not yet allowed herself to cry/be in shock/internally freak out/whatever you call it. 
Miki doesn't know what she's doing at this point, quite frankly.
I'm actually basing Miki's reaction to this off of my own reaction to my semi-recent breakup.  :otomerika:

If circumstances were different, it probably would have been Yossi that Miki would turn to for comfort.
Very true. That's probably what's making it so hard - the person she'd turn to for comfort is the person who hurt her.

So, yeah, part 5 in a few. I would have posted it yesterday except NEITHER one of my beta's were online! WTF! (Big :wub: to Kue for becoming my second beta... even though she doesn't come to this forum XD)

Anyway, the next narrator is

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 5] memoir III: memory
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
PART 5
AYA - AUGUST 21ST

I was pissed.

I tried to hide it, but I know Miki could tell. She'd known me too long and too well not to. Why was Tan so upset? Why did she walk all the way over here? What the hell, Yossy, did you break up with her just because she kissed me?!

I silently led Miki over to my couch and prepared myself for a blunt, sarcastic tirade against all things Yoshizawa. She looked like she'd just run a marathon, so I handed her my glass of tea which she gratefully gulped. I looked at her expectantly, but she just set the glass back down and looked around my living room.

"Oh, did you buy a new DVD player?" she finally said. My jaw dropped.

"Uh, yeah, my old one started making weird noises... Tan, what's going on?"

"Hmm? Oh, right. Yocchan never came home last night," she said offhandedly like she was talking about the weather. "She showed up this morning and, well, long story short, she got really drunk and slept with Maki. So, she told me and I left."

I gaped at her in disbelief. Oh, God, what have I done? I knew teasing Miki like that would make her react and I did it anyway. I never wanted them to... I never imagined Yossy would... And now poor Miki's... Oh, God...

"You're kidding," I said in a low voice, almost lost in my own guilt.

"No, not at all," she replied, looking at her nails. "Wow, I really need to get my nails done again." Alarmed, I jerked out of my self-loathing and looked closely at Miki. She didn't look angry, sad, upset, anything. She didn't even look bored. She... didn't look like she was really here.

"So what did you say to her?" I asked cautiously.

"Who?" Miki replied. What!? "Oh. Nothing."

"Nothing?" I repeated.

"Yeah. I just left." I started to feel a little scared.

"...Miki, are you ok?" My voice was shaking a little as I asked the question. I'd never seen Miki like this before. She was so calm, so detached from everything.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fantastic. My girlfriend got smashed and fucked Goto because I'm stupid and accidentally made her think I was banging you. Couldn't be better." She picked up the glass off of the coffee table and finished off the tea before turning to me and grinning. "Would you mind if I used your shower? I'm all kinds of gross over here."

Shocked and confused, I just gestured helplessly at my bathroom door. I watched her stand up, whistling tunelessly to herself, and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. As soon as I heard the shower turn on, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell, angrily smashing the keys as I dialed.

"We're sorry. The customer you are trying to reach is out of area. Please try your call again later. Thank you." Dammit, that's right. Goto went to freaking Korea.

I shoved the phone back in my pocket and sat there thoughtfully. I was pretty sure Maki had feelings for Yoshizawa... But, then again, who didn't...

I really didn't think she'd try to break them up, though, especially not like this... But... how drunk was Yossy anyway? I never thought she'd cheat on Miki like this... even if she did think Miki was...

Ugh, this is all my fault if you get right down to it. Why did I tell Miki that Yossy was the better kisser? I did it just to tease her... I knew she was going to react like that...

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and glanced down at my watch. That's weird. Miki usually takes pretty quick showers, but she's been in there for over an hour.

My heart dropped. Miki wouldn't have... I mean, she's acting weird, but she wouldn't try to... Oh, God, what if she's done something crazy.

Panicked, I sprung to my feet and raced over to the bathroom door. I knocked once and opened the door.

"Miki...?" I said softly, looking around the steamy bathroom. She was sitting on the floor of the shower, her back to the door, holding her knees to her chest, and rocking slowly back and forth. I almost collapsed with relief when I spotted her. She looked a mess, but she was alive. Cursing my overactive imagination, I walked slowly over to her, grabbing a towel on the way. I opened the glass door and turned the shower off. She was staring straight ahead, tears falling unheeded down her face.

Gently, I placed the towel around her shaking shoulders. I knelt down on the floor behind her and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly as she cried, wishing I could take away all of the pain I'd caused. I leaned my forehead against her damp hair and blinked away my own tears.

-----------------

*hands out the tissues*

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 07:38:09 PM »
*take the tissue* thanks almond. *sniff sniff* Man...if you don't make the two of them start resolving this problem I think I'll.....not come back to this thread until you finished the series.  :twisted: I refrained from commenting on the last chapter, but this chapter is just..... YOSSY!! Come back to Miki dammit!!!!  :angry:

*sad mode again*  :gyaaah:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 10:22:36 PM »
I'm actually basing Miki's reaction to this off of my own reaction to my semi-recent breakup.
Awwwww...poor girl. :(

I was pissed.

I tried to hide it, but I know Miki could tell. She'd known me too long and too well not to. Why was Tan so upset? Why did she walk all the way over here? What the hell, Yossy, did you break up with her just because she kissed me?!
If that was true, Aya would definitely have a right to be pissed, as it would show a severe lack of commitment to the relationship.   However Aya doesn't yet know the whole story, which is even more devastating than what she currently is assuming happened.

"Would you mind if I used your shower? I'm all kinds of gross over here."

Shocked and confused, I just gestured helplessly at my bathroom door. I watched her stand up, whistling tunelessly to herself, and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. As soon as I heard the shower turn on, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell, angrily smashing the keys as I dialed.

"We're sorry. The customer you are trying to reach is out of area. Please try your call again later. Thank you." Dammit, that's right. Goto went to freaking Korea.
Well, it's ABOUT DAMN TIME that someone tried to call Maki to find out what really happened.  But of course, stupid cell phones never work when you really need them to.  :banghead:

I shoved the phone back in my pocket and sat there thoughtfully. I was pretty sure Maki had feelings for Yoshizawa... But, then again, who didn't...
She speaks from experience.  :oops:

Ugh, this is all my fault if you get right down to it.
Well, I'd say yes and no. While it's true that Aya set things in motion by saying that Yossi was the better kisser, there's NO way that she could have known that Yossi would go out and get completely smashed. Neither she nor Miki had any clue that Yossi was there, and I'd like to believe that if Aya HAD known, she would have kept her mouth shut about it.

"Miki...?" I said softly, looking around the steamy bathroom. She was sitting on the floor of the shower, her back to the door, holding her knees to her chest, and rocking slowly back and forth. I almost collapsed with relief when I spotted her. She looked a mess, but she was alive. Cursing my overactive imagination, I walked slowly over to her, grabbing a towel on the way. I opened the glass door and turned the shower off. She was staring straight ahead, tears falling unheeded down her face.
Like I said before, considering Miki's earlier behaviour, it's acutally a relief to see her like this. She's "letting it out" now, allowing herself to feel her pain instead of just keeping it all bottled up inside.

:pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:
* JFC takes tissue

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:34 PM »
Awww, I'll take one of the tissues too! I haven't been commenting coz all I have had to say is "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

But now, poor Aya for blaming herself. I think Aya thought that if Yossy had known what actually happened, she would laugh at Miki for doing what she did and that's why she was ok doing it at the time, and why she is so shocked now... But poor thing for feeling like she was the reason her best friend's relationship broke up which smashes her best friend's heart to peices at the same time, over something innocent that she did  :cry:

Now, dammit Yossy, stop hating yourself and start trying to get Miki back... You can't wait for her, you have to prove to her that you do love her and you are sorry that you maybe, kinda, slept with the sexy goddess Maki  :angry:

Finally,
Anyway, the next narrator is

That is the best freaking gif you have used so far  :rofl: :lol: XD

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »
Poor Aya!!! :cry: :cry:
I will take the tissue... :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: I will take another :mon hanky: :mon hanky: :mon hanky:
Ok, I'm too sad to say something :fainted:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 11:56:13 PM »

I sang along to the gif :love:
that's all, I'm in a bit of a nerve wreck at the possibility of having lost all my files (you know how I feel :lol: )and this gif made me a little more... happy today. *posts singing yeeeee zubatto summer time*
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »
*take the tissue* thanks almond. *sniff sniff* Man...if you don't make the two of them start resolving this problem I think I'll.....not come back to this thread until you finished the series.  :twisted: I refrained from commenting on the last chapter, but this chapter is just..... YOSSY!! Come back to Miki dammit!!!!  :angry:
Yossy didn't leave Miki! Miki left Yossy! XD
And, yeah, the ChouSuperAngst (c) is almost over for a bit.

I'm actually basing Miki's reaction to this off of my own reaction to my semi-recent breakup.
Awwwww...poor girl. :(
Yeeeep. I almost turned that into a fic, but there's no H!P girl I dislike enough  XD

Well, it's ABOUT DAMN TIME that someone tried to call Maki to find out what really happened.  But of course, stupid cell phones never work when you really need them to.  :banghead:
Yep. If you go back and look at what happened with Maki around this time period, you'll get a hint of more stuff, btw.

Like I said before, considering Miki's earlier behaviour, it's acutally a relief to see her like this. She's "letting it out" now, allowing herself to feel her pain instead of just keeping it all bottled up inside.
Yeah, Miki's going to be on quite an emotional roller coaster for a bit.

Now, dammit Yossy, stop hating yourself and start trying to get Miki back... You can't wait for her, you have to prove to her that you do love her and you are sorry that you maybe, kinda, slept with the sexy goddess Maki  :angry:
Yo: Miki, I love you and I'm sorry I maybe, kind, slept with the sexy goddess Maki.
Mi:  :grr:

Poor Aya!!! :cry: :cry:
I will take the tissue... :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: I will take another :mon hanky: :mon hanky: :mon hanky:
Ok, I'm too sad to say something :fainted:
Y'all are making me feel like I'm emotionally scarring you.  :sweat:

I sang along to the gif :love:
:rofl:

So, yes, new part! The narrator iiiiis!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 6] memoir III: memory
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »
PART 6
YOSSY - AUGUST 21ST

Aibon's childish voice woke me from my dreamless sleep. It took me a second to realize that I had not gone back in time like I'd hoped, but was just hearing my "I WISH" ringtone.

I quickly answered before Maki's part.

"Hello?"

"YOSHIZAWA HITOMI!" The hell?

"...Makoto?"

"DAMN STRAIGHT IT'S MAKOTO!" she bellowed angrily. I held the phone away from my ear and winced while she yelled.

"Please stop yelling in my ear," I said once she'd stopped.

"What, are you still hung over?" Makoto asked. What?!

"Why would you think I'm hung over?" I asked carefully. She laughed.

"Because I just had to shell out a whole lot of money to keep your happy ass out of the papers. And everyone knows that when you're drunk, your wandering hands put everyone to shame." I laughed a little in spite of myself.

"Come on, I'm not that bad." I sat straight up in bed as my brain caught up with what I'd just heard. "Wait, WHAT?!"

"Yeah, next time you decide to stumble drunkenly out of a bar with your hand up Goto's shirt, do us all a favor and look around for reporters, ok? That scoop was so big that I literally had to pay to shut it up.  You owe me around a million yen, by the way."

"Oh God, you're kidding. Tell me you're joking," I groaned, flopping back onto my pillow.

"No, I'm not joking. I'm a poor college student now. Pay up."

"Yocchan?" I glanced up and saw Ayaka peeking her head into my room. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah, it's just Makoto," I replied. Makoto laughed in my ear.

"Maybe I should make you pay double so I don't show the pictures to Fujimoto," she commented. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. Oh, God, Miki..

Ayaka must have noticed the change in my demeanor, because she walked over to the bed and stuck her hand out for the phone.

"It's fine," I said quietly.

"I can talk to her if you want. I don't mind - "

"I'm not a child! I can handle a simple phone conversation!" I snapped.

"Yocchan, I'm just trying to help," Ayaka sighed.

"Yoshizawa?" Makoto said quietly in my ear. "Is everything ok?" The concern in her voice, the pity in Ayaka's eyes, the memory of Miki's face before she left... I could feel my emotions start to overwhelm me again. Wordlessly, I thrust the phone at Ayaka. I was shaking as I tried to keep from falling apart in front of her again.

"Tell her," I managed to choke out. Ayaka understood and quickly left the room. As she shut the door, I grabbed Miki's pillow and covered my face with it to muffle my sobs.

The pillow still smelled like her.

---------------------

*passes out the remaining tissues*

Next part's a bit perkier, I swear.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [part 6] memoir III: memory
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 12:55:42 AM »
"YOSHIZAWA HITOMI!" The hell?

"...Makoto?"

"What, are you still hung over?" Makoto asked. What?!

"Why would you think I'm hung over?" I asked carefully. She laughed.

"Because I just had to shell out a whole lot of money to keep your happy ass out of the papers.
Ah Mako-chan, always looking out for her friends.  :oops:

And everyone knows that when you're drunk, your wandering hands put everyone to shame." I laughed a little in spite of myself.
Ummmm...right now that doesn't sound like it would be a good thing.  :(

Yeah, next time you decide to stumble drunkenly out of a bar with your hand up Goto's shirt, do us all a favor and look around for reporters, ok? That scoop was so big that I literally had to pay to shut it up.
Yep, definitely not a good thing right now. :O

"Maybe I should make you pay double so I don't show the pictures to Fujimoto," she commented. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. Oh, God, Miki..
Hmmm...does Mako know what's happened in recent events?  If she did she might not have made that comment.  :dunno:

I could feel my emotions start to overwhelm me again. Wordlessly, I thrust the phone at Ayaka. I was shaking as I tried to keep from falling apart in front of her again.

"Tell her," I managed to choke out. Ayaka understood and quickly left the room.
Oh shit, Mako doesn't know... :o

Well, seeing as how she's about to find out, maybe she can use some of her connections to find and get in contact with Maki?

As she shut the door, I grabbed Miki's pillow and covered my face with it to muffle my sobs.

The pillow still smelled like her.
:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
* JFC takes another bunch of tissues

Next part's a bit perkier, I swear.
Honto ni?  :cry:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Kakuiumono