JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Let`s Talk About (feat Zia)

Author Topic: THE ROUTINE (One Shot)  (Read 3141 times)

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
THE ROUTINE (One Shot)
« on: January 09, 2008, 05:15:26 PM »
A/N: This is in all honesty my first one shot ever. I was in a GAM mood (my 2nd favorite pairing) and had the time. Took me three hours to write it and I'm really happy with the result. Hope you likes it to XD

The Routine

It was the 2nd week in a row where they would meet up at her place, pop in cheesy American movies, pig out on take out meat and complain about how they would've preferred to be with one another than their co-workers. Every night it would be the same routine over and over again with slight differences, and yet she knew she wouldn't want it any other way. 

“Good” she smiled her best smile as she opened the door “you're finally here”

“Wouldn't want to be anywhere else” Aya said as she walked into the apartment and went straight to the couch. As she passed by, Miki caught a whiff of her favorite Aya scent. That smell you get after working hard all day, not particularly working to the points of sweating bullets but a smell that confirms that you didn’t just lazy around the house. Aya reached the couch and took off the heavy jacket and sweater she had on.

“You're extra pair of clothes is in the bathroom, if you wanna change?” Miki crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

“Thank God” Aya exclaimed. “You are the best” she walked up to Miki and flicked her nose playfully before continuing her way into the bathroom.

“If you need any help undressing just call me” she gave a flirtful look.

“Mikitan” Aya giggled. “You and your jokes” she stated as she closed the bathroom door. Miki frowned, though she was joking it slightly bothered her that she wasn’t taken serious, not even a bit. She got off the wall and lazily collapsed on the couch; she leaned forward and reached for the remote of the DVD player. While she waited for the Ayaya to change she’d watch the special features of the film. Suddenly she felt the couch move as Aya jumped over it and found a comfortable spot… on the opposite side of where Miki sat.

“Aya~” Miki complained “you know I like it better when you sit next to me. Like that if I doze off there is something comfortable to fall on” Miki patted the empty spot next to her.

“You’re kidding right” Aya glanced back and forth between the empty spot Miki offered and Miki, hoping she’d catch a glimpse of proof that this was a joke. She let out an annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes.

“Please” Miki pleaded.

“Tan… for the past week I’ve been the one who sits next to you while we watch a movie. You think tonight you can sit next to me?” Aya asked. Miki was slightly taken back by this, she wasn’t a big fan of change and she truly believed in the saying “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it”

“Well…” before she could properly agree to this new arrangement Aya’s hand latched on to her arm and just pull her near Aya. She wasn’t exactly sitting next to Aya, the scenario was more reminiscent to the awkward sleeping position they were made to imitate for the PV of “Shall we love”. Miki felt her eyes widen and blood rush to her head. She knew her cheeks were rubyfied and if Aya placed close attention she would feel the temperature change of Miki’s cheeks on her outer thigh. Unfortunately for Miki Aya had always had a keen sense, especially when it came down to Miki;

“Are you blushing?” You could hear the underlying amusement.

“N-no” Miki tried to sound normal but failed miserably and knew it. She hated it so much when Aya did this to her. She hated the fact that Aya knew her so well she could tell off the bat when something was happening. She hated the fact that Aya was the only one that could put her in such a state. Masochistically though, these were the very things that made her love Aya so much. The fact that she was the only one who could make her feel love and hate all at the same time. Sadly, her train of thought was broken by a laughing Matsuura.

“Mikitan” she said as she regained composure “Let’s just start the movie”

“You know what?” Miki sat back up “Forget it, let’s just call it a night” she pouted and stood up.

“Fujimoto-san” Aya mockingly scolded “Stop behaving like that and sit.”

“I’m going to bed” as Miki walked away she felt two arms wrap on her waist and drag her back down to the couch. Once more Aya had successfully stunned Miki’s brain.

“Alright Miki” she whispered into Miki’s ear as they lied on the couch. “What is this really about? Because I don’t really see the reason of why you’re getting like this” Miki’s heart began to beat faster. The feel of Aya’s arms around her, the brush of her lips against her ear, her scent, the fact that they were both laying on the couch… Miki abruptly stood up and ripped herself from Aya’s grasp.  She had too, if not, she feared she would’ve done something stupid. Aya lifted her hand and pulled on Miki’s sleeve “Seriously tell me what’s the matter” Miki looked down on Aya and saw the genuine expression of worry trapped in Aya’s eyes. Miki knew what she had to do… lie.

“Sit back up Matsuura” Miki sexily demanded. “It’s nothing, really. I must be PMSing. Didn’t mean to be Fujimoto-sama with you” She gave a convincing smile. Aya did as told and sat back up, she wasn’t 100% sold on the “I’m fine” declaration but she wouldn’t push the subject for now.

“Are you going to sit next to me or you want me to sit next to you?” Aya asked.

“I’ll sit next to you” Miki smiled. Aya nodded and they both got back into position, Miki grabbed the remote that had now fallen behind the couch and pressed play. As the movie played Miki would periodically look at Aya and just stare. In her mind that one glimpse of Aya was hundreds of times more interesting to her than the thousands of images that were pasted together to form the movie they were now watching. Once again that love-hate feeling emerged with in Miki. Every time Aya scratched she wanted to be the tickle that caused it, every time she licked her lips she wanted to be the dryness, every time her eyes glisten she wanted to be the tears and every time she laughed she wanted to be her voice. That was something she hated, she hated wanting to be something she just couldn’t be.

The movie was now finishing and Miki had not caught any bit of the plot. She had been to involved watching something so much more real to her. In all honesty she was probably on the brink of insanity too. She had been studying Aya to close, watching her to intensely and examining her to deeply. Finally Aya did something that pushed Miki over the ledge, she sighed. The want to be the air that pushed itself out of Aya made Miki do the only thing she could be. She became the lips on Aya’s cheek and caused the blushing all over her face.

“Miki” Aya said in shock.

“Aya,” Miki whispered “Please don’t talk, you’ll ruin everything” she imitated Aya’s move from "Melodies" and with her index finger brought Aya’s face closer to hers. “Kiss me” she demanded. Aya was slightly dumbfounded by the request but quickly came back to what was important. She stood there with her eyes darting back and forth between Miki’s lips and Miki’s eyes, not sure what to do. Finally her instincts kicked in, she slowly pushed her lips onto Miki’s making sure every nerve ending in her body registered the feeling. The kiss that had been started off by Aya as slow and softly was now being made more intense and faster by Miki. Finally Aya was struck by common sense and separated herself from Miki.

“Tan?” she said questioningly. “What…. Are….we….doing?” she slightly paused between every word but never broke her gaze with Miki’s eyes.

Miki smiled, it wasn’t a satisfying smile or a happy one or even the one you make at something mildly funny. It was an ironic smile, one that demonstrated Miki’s awareness of the situation. She knew that after that kiss there was no turning back. This would either break them or define them. Not having any other direction but forward Miki opened her mouth and spoke.

“I love you” She said shyly.

“I love you too Tan, but…” Miki could tell Aya was still at a loss for words.

“No… I love you as in” Miki sucked on her bottom lip wondering how to appropriately explain this “I want you to be my lover” she gave a side smile. Aya moved away from Miki and hugged her legs, she unconsciously bit her nails.

“I can say it in English if you – “

“No no I get it” Aya said slightly annoyed at the inappropriate joke. Miki got closer to Aya again.

“I know you don’t feel the same” Miki said sadly.

“Tan” Aya turned to look at Miki sternly “Are you even my friend?” she shook her head in disbelief. “I thought you knew me better”

“What are you talking about?” It was Miki’s turn to be confused now. Aya pushed herself off the couch and paced back and forth. After her third round of pacing she stopped right in front of Miki once more. 

“Kiss me again” Aya requested.

“Again?” Miki subconsciously repeated the last word. Aya sighed.

“You’re to slow” she straddled the sitting Miki on the couch and raised Miki’s lips to a kissable distance. After a few moment of sweet bliss the feel of Miki hands starting to wander up Aya’s thighs snapped Aya back into reality. “Miki!?!” she gave a glare. Miki stopped her hands from the quest they had been on.

“Does this mean you like me back?” Miki was feeling lost. Aya just sat there staring at Miki.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve loved you the same way much longer than you have” she said and wrapped her arms around Miki’s neck. Time paused for the two intertwined figures but it started back up when Miki felt two wet drops hit her shoulder.

“Aya?”

“yes?”

“are you crying?”

“yes”

“why?”

“Because” she released Miki from her hug and looked into her eyes “I never thought, this could ever come true” Aya whimpered. Miki raiser her hand wiped away one of the stray tears. It was enough to bring Miki to tears too. “I love you” Aya looked down at her hands.

“I know” Miki said cockily, they both kissed and continued from where they had left off. From then on that would be part of their new routine when Aya came to visit. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 02:00:19 AM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
Re: THE ROUTINE (One Shot)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »
*clapping hands gleefully*  :grin: So...you finally succumbed and make a GAM fic.   :muffin: I don't know what else to say other than I like it, it's sweet and you rock!  :lol:
Oh and I don't see any typos this time. You must have spent quite a while editing this piece.  XD

I like how Miki struggles with her feelings, afraid that she might 'hump' Aya if she got too close to her eh?  :grin: What I don't expect is Aya loving her back and has been for much longer time than Miki has. Nice plot.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 05:27:31 AM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! GAM RABURABUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!
:mon bleed2:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 09:57:05 AM »
 :O whoa~

XD LOVED  :wub: THIS  :w00t: STORY. Never noticed you wrote this one shot poets

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »
Great story I just love Aya/Miki love. They are so cute

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Let`s Talk About (feat Zia)