JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Ima ni kitto... In My Life

Author Topic: The Buono! Thread (ボーノ)  (Read 66696 times)

Online scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Buono! Thread (ボーノ)
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2016, 07:32:17 AM »
Translation of Airi Suzuki post - 2016-01-15
UP-FRONT LINK·Friday, 15 January 2016

Article title: ♡Buono!
Date: 2016-01-15 Article link: http://ameblo.jp/c-ute-official/entry-12117541232.html

Helloooo *\(^o^)/* Today I will report you an information I didn't make, missing the timing!!! *\(^o^)/*
During the Countdown Live, After quite a long time Buono! performed (´ー`)♡♡♡
And there were new costumes ♡ I am haaappyyyyyyyy *\(^o^)/* ♡♡♡
Then, whaaaaaat!!!
On August 25th Buono! will perform at Nippon Budokan!!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*\(^o^)/*♡
About Buono!'s live at Nippon Budokan... The word "Budokan" is used in the lyrics of a song (From UFL-staff: in their song "Rockno Kamisama") So concerning Buono!, Budoukan has been for a long time A dream within a dream story(´ー`)♡♡♡
I have been able to stand at Budokan stage many times but, it is a dream to stand at Budokan for a solo live and I definitely want to sing *\(^o^)/*
Wooooow! It has been really quite a while for a solo live!! *\(^o^)/*
Probably since I was a senior high school student. Really!!
For the moment the details are blank but We will definitely have a live funny and rock!!!
And it will be during the summer vacation♡ So without fail please keep your schedule open!!♡
Oh!!! Yes!!!
My color in Buono! is yellowish green♡Lol Pink is for Momochi so don't make any mistake!! Lol lol
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Sayumi 2.)Fukumura Mizuki 3.)Airi 4.)Uemura Akari 5.)Ju Jingyi 6.)Asakawa Nana 7.)Ikuta Eripon 8.) Oguri Yui 9.)Yamamoto Sayaka 10.)Yajima Maimi

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2016, 03:48:33 AM »
^ WAY TO GO!! PREDICTION! MUCH!  :hip smile:

Behind the scenes singing!! 『ロックの聖地』  "lock of the Holy Land" from!

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #282 on: August 21, 2016, 02:53:59 AM »
I know some H!p fans are already there for the show, Do we have anyone from JpH!P representing?  Love the new stuff, hope they keep going.
Life is one time.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2016, 03:29:22 AM »
My crazy prediction: what if, at the Budokan concert, Airi and Momo announce their graduation and Miyabi's new group is revealed to be inheriting the Buono name???

To be honest, it's kinda hard for me to really get into Buono because their style of rock is my least favorite style of rock--I'm more a fan of the aggressive mid-tempo funk/hip-hop rhythm style rock from the '90s and 2000s--but it's still nice to see them active because their songs are still catchy and I love all three of the girls.

If anything I like their early work more than their latter work...

And of course I'm digging their deviations from their usual style (even if their usual audience didn't like them)...

I hope the big show goes well for them!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPH!P :heart:'s Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Online scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2017, 09:28:34 AM »
Honestly speaking, most of us saw this coming. With Momo quitting Country Girls & H!P, and Airi doing the same in C-ute, does anyone expect Miyabi to carry on an already-performing-rarely unit on her own?
What intrigues me is where do Dolce go from now, will they be doing concerts with the other h!p acts?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Sayumi 2.)Fukumura Mizuki 3.)Airi 4.)Uemura Akari 5.)Ju Jingyi 6.)Asakawa Nana 7.)Ikuta Eripon 8.) Oguri Yui 9.)Yamamoto Sayaka 10.)Yajima Maimi

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPH!P :heart:'s Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Ima ni kitto... In My Life