JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Breeeeezin!!!!!!!

Author Topic: Heyyou should read this! (short stories updated: August 17th)  (Read 19599 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Heyyou should read this! (short stories updated: August 11th)
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »
OHh KAMEI   :cry: :cry:

ohh..i feel like crying. XD moar~

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
No, Eri!!! :( I mean, I LOVE Takagaki but something about poor Kame makes me want her to be happy with Gaki too!!! I guess you're finishing off KonaKaga's work in making me like Gakikame!! XD And you're doing a great job!!!
MOAR!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2008, 03:05:37 AM »
:k-sad:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »
Oh thank goodness, the whole time she was with Risa and telling her how she felt etc my heart was in my stomach... I thought Gaki was gonna kiss her or tell her she felt the same way too. PHEW!!! :P

Gaki is so sweet taking care of her like that and making sure Eri gets home safe and sound and drifts off to sleepy land... If I were Ai though, I'd be slightly jealous :lol:

Poor Eri, but like she said, she need to hear that it could never happen from Risa, maybe now she can move on from all those years of feelings and channel them to someone willing to return all that love *cough* Sayu/Reina *cough* :heart:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »
I'm not sure where this came from but I felt the need to write it
It's not very good but whatever
Hell, I think its just a stupid little story but I'm still posting it XD
Idk exactly who is who so you can decide for yourself
but if I had to assign people to this...it would be Reina talking about Ai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s not fair, I love you

I feel sick as I sit here across from you mentally undressing you with my eyes. I have longed for you to feel for me the way that I love you for three heartbreaking years that I don’t even know what to do with these pent up teenage hormones anymore. And it makes me feel sick.

I’m honestly not a pervert but I don’t know where to put this energy anymore. It’s like subconsciously I’m trying to convince myself that it’s only lust that I feel for you. So my mind is going to make me do perverted thing that make me just sick. My stomach churns and I try to tell myself to stop because I think you are just the most magnificent thing in the world and you can’t be tainted.

But here I sit across the stage, tracing the outline of your chest with my eyes and trying to picture what it looks like underneath that pale yellow shirt. How it would feel for me to run my hands down the side of your body and softly caress your skin.

Wait, where are you going? I’m just getting to the good part of envisioning you’re perfect body undressed and beneath me. I felt my stomach heave a little as I realized that I was doing it again. I scolded myself for letting just those thoughts enter my brain but more importantly that those thoughts had left me with a burning desire coursing through my body.

I watched you walk off the stage and out into the lobby for a glass of water and when you came back inside you looked refreshed. I smiled to myself as I got lost in your beauty. I wished I didn’t pine for you as I do. I closed my eyes and hung my head. I wish I never fell in love with you even at that time when I hardly knew you.

You took your place in our circle across from me once again. But instead of sitting down you bent forward to lie down on your stomach. No one was paying attention to you except me. They were all chatting waiting for the director to arrive so we could start rehearsal. This meant I was the only one who saw your slight embarrassment as your shirt reached a little too low and so when you lied down you had to pull it up higher than it was supposed to be.

That’s when you caught my eye. I couldn’t read what was going through you head but I was obviously caught for staring. I tried to play it off by smirking to poke fun at you for wearing such a revealing shirt. It seemed to work for you smiled sheepishly before resting your head in your hands.

I stared at your hair as it spilled out across the stage. I began to let my eyes wander all over your body once again. I was sitting up so I could see your full length as you lie there perfectly still. I could see your curves perfectly even under the slight baggy pants you were currently wearing. It’s like my mind had memorized your body from all the times I stared at you.

I finally forced myself to look away from you and at the door. Just focus on when the director was going to arrive. What you’re doing isn’t right. She doesn’t even know you have these thoughts about her, this has got to be in some way unethical.

Finally we had begun rehearsal and the director was telling some strange story about fish. We were still sitting across from each other and I looked over at you. You had the same confused face as I’m sure I did. Our eyes met and we both mouthed the same words, “where is this going?”

You smiled and looked down at the floor a slight blush playing on your cheeks. Maybe you do feel the same way? That’s got to be a sign that we think the same right? Or maybe I’m just completely over thinking the situation.

He finished his story and it turns out there was no point. I stifled a laugh as I saw you roll your eyes slightly before going to your place on stage.

The next scene we rehearse I’m not in so I sit in a chair off on the wings watching you. You’re sitting on a bench facing away from me. And there comes that sick feeling again.

I can see the top of your underwear protruding from your pants. There nothing fancy, just plain white. But they start those strange thoughts again and I want to punch myself in the face. I can’t move my eyes away, and you have no idea that I’m in fact not watching your brilliant acting, but instead I’m watching the top of your underwear that you probably have no idea is even visible.

Finally rehearsal ends and I can go home. But then you call my name on the way out, you’ve got a book in your hand and you wave it above your head. I wish you didn’t have so much control over me otherwise I probably could have pretended I didn’t hear you. But you do have that control and so I stop and wait for you.

“Here, read the back of this I think you’ll like it. I’m reading it right now.”

I take the book from you and look at the back. I try my hardest to concentrate on the words in front of me but now all I can think about is why me? Surely she could have picked someone else. So maybe she just likes to spend time with me and having me read the back of a book is perfect? No damnit, I’m over thinking things again.

It probably just is a book that she thought I would enjoy. Nothing more, nothing less. Someone calls your name signaling that your ride to go home is here.

I try to hurry up to not hold you back from leaving but I just can’t concentrate on the words. As much as I want to be able to discuss this book with you I probably won’t even remember the title once you walk away. Finally I just give up not wanting to waste any more of your time.

“Yea, it sounds really interesting. Cool.” I smile.

You smile back before waving as you walk away. I watch you as your hips sway and those thoughts come back and I gag a little.

Stupid stupid me. It’s not fair…to either of us.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:38:11 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Heyyou should read this! (short stories updated: August 17th)
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 02:30:56 AM »
Ok, there must be something wrong with me!! The first thing I thought when I read this was, "Cute!" XD What is my problem?!?! :grin: But it's kinda hot and sad too. :D Good job, in any case.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »
Another ReinAi story! XD :inlove: They are very popular lately which is good of course :roll:

Reina having perverted thoughts...hmmm....from where do I know this? :lol: Gosh, it makes me want to get back to my story and quickly write something XD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »
haha, those pervy thoughts XD cool!~  XD XD

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »
Another ReinAi story! XD :inlove: They are very popular lately which is good of course :roll:

Reina having perverted thoughts...hmmm....from where do I know this? :lol: Gosh, it makes me want to get back to my story and quickly write something XD

You should! Gah I miss that story so much....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2008, 03:32:30 AM »
It’s not fair, I love you
You know what, if you hadn't stated it was Reina's POV I would have pictured someone completely different. :D

Why? Simple. Early on in the story it says:
I have longed for you to feel for me the way that I love you for three heartbreaking years that I don’t even know what to do with these pent up teenage hormones anymore.
Reina and the other Rokkies has been in the group longer than 3 years (they're currently going on their 5th or 6th year in the group). There's only one member who's tenure in MM is currently at or close to the 3-year mark. ;D

Now if you had specifically made the setting for this a rehearsal for RNK, then it would have been easier to figure it was Reina. But since it wasn't specified, I figured it was a rehearsal for their current production of Cinderella. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 04:23:20 AM »
It may seem obvious to state this since it's written in first-person but the best thing about that was the fact that you only got Reina's POV, and it was such a powerful one too. The fact that Ai's POV wasn't remotely touched upon helped make the story even sadder and well, a fair bit creepier too. Like I said it seems obvious saying that considering the first-person thing but I think you used that fact to it's full potential there, a weird stroy in the sense that I don't really know what to feel for either of the characters. Sympathy that they may be missing out on each other, worried for Ai that she has another fan-girl on her tale. :P

Seriously the fact that we get everything shoved into our face by Reina works really well, really enjoyed this one.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2008, 04:36:10 AM »
I have longed for you to feel for me the way that I love you for three heartbreaking years that I don’t even know what to do with these pent up teenage hormones anymore.
Reina and the other Rokkies has been in the group longer than 3 years (they're currently going on their 5th or 6th year in the group). There's only one member who's tenure in MM is currently at or close to the 3-year mark. ;D

Take into account that if it is Reina (like I said I'm still not sure who I really wanted this so be) she didn't have to fall in love with Ai right when she joined. It could have been years later...
Plus I have no idea which rehearsal this is myself
It's kind of an open story honestly...

@redux: You're comment really made me smile
I'm glad you liked it so much!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2008, 01:03:06 PM »
Ah sorry for not commenting on it earlier but To Need was beautiful in it's heart wrenching yet sweet way. 

As for It’s not fair, I love you lol I can't help but think it's funny  :lol:  Okay I feel marginally bad about the situation but Reina's character is just too amusing XD

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Breeeeezin!!!!!!!