JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 313387 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #1360 on: August 21, 2010, 01:36:56 AM »
this was my postwhoring thread when i was starting out here...

i didn't even know what postwhoring or GJ meant in those days XD...

this fic meant everything to me and everything was fine back in those days... i only cared about if JFC had commented yet or not XD

sometimes, i wish writing again would make everything okay in my life.

sorry for keeping you waiting. the chapters i was working on got fried with my old HDD and i can't retrieve anything.

this is fresh out of my head... just like in the old days...

let's do it together, yes? 1! 2! 3!

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Jin looked at the papers again before turning to leave. 'Ishikawa, I didn't know you taught your daughter so well...' he mumbled to himself.

His assistant kept up with his walking pace with some slight timidity. 'Sir, how shall we begin looking for her.'

'We won't.' He suddenly stopped walking, the small man following him, almost stumbling from inertia. 'You are on a level of certainty that she is not with my daughter, yes?'

'Yes sir...' the little man bowed.

'We still have our bargaining chip, then.' Jin looked away again and went on walking.

==
As Rika descended the stairs, she saw that someone was to join her for breakfast.

'Good morning, Rika' her meal companion said.

She smiled with gratitude. 'Good morning yourself.' she walked on to the wooden chair next to her short host who then stood up to pull out a chair for her.

'How did you sleep?'

'I've had better nights but it wasn't bad at all...'

'Ah, yes, no one to sleep with these days... I've had those nights...' her host trailed of before realizing what a laugh this conversation was to them. 'How logn has it been, Rika?'

'Too long, I think.'

'Well, you never showed up a our place since...'

'Since...?'

'... ... YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!?'

Rika looked at her friend perplexed. 'What?'

'Since you made my sister and that Joseph break up!'

Rika's face had every trace of surprise. 'I DIDN'T!!!'

'Well, neither does my sister... so that's good. If she did, she would never have allowed me to let you stay here... But you are the reason he broke it off with her... But that's not what's important right now...' The atmosphere of gaiety quickly faded to a more serious one. 'Rika... I know I promised you two months... but... my aunts are coming home to the Philippines next month. It was a sudden decision too. so... i can only let you stay here for one month. After that, I'm afraid that if you want to stick around me, you'll have to go back to the city with me.' Her little friend looked at her intently. 'But I think I can get you a job somewhere, I know some nice people who would love to meet the daughter of a great pianist like your mother.'

==

Third looked around her newly rented apartment. 'Not bad at all.... just tiny.'

She thought the location was good. The small, small house (it's so small I don't think anyone could call it a house) was at the corner of the street. There was a small food store right across it. But above all, it was close enough to her target.

'Your mission is simple, Third. Find her and protect her. That is all.' Her captain said on the phone some nights ago.

'Okay, boss! I'll find her, tell you where she is and--'

'No. Find her, protect her. that is all i need.'

'Ehhhhhhhh~'

'Ehhhhhhhh~'

She couldn't really understand why her boss told her such orders. But, orders are orders.

She proceeded to setup her computer and other equipment. She was certain the other two Eyes had a different mission. Else, she would have spotted them around here by now. 'Then again, knowing those two...' Third chuckled.

Those two were pretty amusing the last time she saw them.

~IshiYoshi prevails~

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1361 on: August 21, 2010, 09:19:26 AM »
==

Her host sipped black coffee from a dainty little teacup. 'The job is pretty simple. I think you would really like it. And the pay isn't bad at all.'

Rika quietly stirred the tea in her cup before drinking.

'I'm really sorry things  aren't going to go as we originally planned.'

'Oh, never mind that...' Rika answered. 'You saved me from a sticky situation. I'm grateful enough for that.'

'You're lucky my cousin was at that side of the Metro at that time.'

'Ah yeah! him! He didn't look a thing like a driver but i didn't think he's you're cousin.'

'Cute, isn't he? He's chill. Like a brother to me... People say i look like him. It's pretty awesome he's a doctor and can be that cool... must be cuz he--'

Rika suddenly cut her friend of as the words registered in her mind. 'What do you mean he's a doctor?!'

'Uh... i mean, he's a doctor.'

'Like... medicine.'

'Oh, werd.... ...' Her friend continued consuming their breakfast. 'You didn't think so?'

'Well, he's too nice... He carried all my things!'

'Well, I told you he's chill... besides he knows you're my friend... Anyway... we'll have to bring back all your stuff to Manila by next month... just tell me when you're ready to go...'

'But... I'm afraid I can't live at your place back in Manila.'

'No need to be afraid of that... I know it's cuz Jo knows where we live and if he sees you around the area, SHE will know where you are...'

'Like i said, I can get you a job. Can pay the rent, yes?' She said with some pride, having figured all that by herself. '...but you are going to have to live near the airport.'

At hearing the last word, Rika was surprised. 'Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? Why there?!'

'Trust me, Rika. I know what I'm doing.'

==

Aya looked intenly at Hitomi. 'It appears that your brother isn't going to go with your plan...'

'He has to...' She swept some loose ends of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

'But you heard him. And you know he has a point.'

'That point being..?'

'That you are going to pass the company on to him without thinking!'

'I've thought of it enou--'

'With that kind of reasoning, I'm sure you didn't think enough...'

'Hey, hey, hey! What's with this sudden change in your tone? Earlier you sounded like you were agreeing with me?'

'Your brother, is your brother. Not a tool, not a backup plan. Think it through Yocchan. It's not the business. It's your lives your playing with.'

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1362 on: August 21, 2010, 12:57:02 PM »
I think Yossie might have to fight the brother and Ayaya giving the incentive to do so

Thnx for the update :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #1363 on: August 21, 2010, 11:49:54 PM »
yay! update! :DDD
im kinda confused about what's going on with Rika.... and what's happening with Aya and Yossi-kun ish confusing too.....  but that's probably because i'm just not that smart at figuring things out :sweatdrop:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #1364 on: August 25, 2010, 05:04:59 PM »
GAHHHHHHH!

How many months did you leave this hanging tru?!!?!?

Considering ishiyoshiftw just read this recently and is rather confused about the latest chapters, I'm sure you can understand that I'm also VERY confused about what's going on. It's been more than half a year since I last read this, and I'm kind of lost...  :panic:

Perhaps you can start off your chapters with a recap as to what's happened so far, just to have readers up to speed. There's so many other fics going on at the same time, it's hard to keep track of every one of them, especially these ones that haven't been updated in forever >.<

Your next post needs to be an explanation/recap post, tru! Otherwise we're going to have to read it from the beginning again.. I'm very bad with following characters and events >.<
E.g. who is Rika's host again? What was it with the doctor thing? Who is Third and all that again (you need to write up a list..)? What's the plan Yossie had again?  :sweatdrop:

But yay, updating is better than nothing, so thank you for deciding to put some life back into this thread!  :heart:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
not an update: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #1365 on: August 26, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »
i think i mentioned on my show that i had been preparing a summary like what you described ^

unfortunately, like what i mentioned in the first update i wrote up in the first of those two updates, the HDD of my laptop fried and with it, all the chapters i had worked on (very slowly, yes) and that summary.

i'm still trying to get that data back, but right now, it's kinda heartbreaking to be trying to write again things i wrote over a long period of time. *sigh*

thank you for your continued support and i'm sorry for dragging this story too long

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #1366 on: June 04, 2012, 09:50:41 AM »
 hello1im new here !and you know..im Filipino too!so that everytime i read your update and there is a filipino word,i cant stop myself from smiling :)and thinking "ahh Filipino is very talented to make such a very good story"!so..goodluck!!ang ganda ng kwento talaga!!!!!!!!!!setting palang eh kakaiba na!!hahaha  :nervous

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #1367 on: June 20, 2012, 10:11:30 AM »
*screams like the little girl HE is*  :P

I wish I would have saved my first post after reading the whole story =/ . I was so caught up with the first couple of pages, I just couldn't help it.

OMG, this story had me on the edge of my seat.I litrally laughed,cried,and *other things* =P.

Tru, you are so freaking- damn beuno at writing.I really hope you're doing this for a living.

I dunno if I had read right or what, but you have another fic? Or a naughty version of this one? It's 1:08 am where I am and I may have read wrong but I was just wondering .

Oh btw, nice spanish  in some of your older posts :grin:

I really love your story! And  I hope some day to read the end  :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:52:03 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #1368 on: July 18, 2012, 06:17:11 AM »
Lil' Boss
Long Time No See!!!!
I just re-read everything!!!
It really brought back so many memories  :cry:....
Though I have a question: When are you going to finish it? :(
(I should'nt talk so much ... I have one uncomplete  XDDD)
Miss you lots!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #1369 on: September 04, 2012, 06:09:42 AM »
please wherever you are!
Please comeback!!
I really really love ur fic!

And by the way,
Pinoy din ako!hoho

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)