JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Hashiru

Author Topic: [CHI] Twins  (Read 126829 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Twins
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2009, 01:01:12 PM »
WHAT ACTING!!!! :o

Gillian Chung goes from smiles to tear in one take

Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) depended on her unique facial structure and eyes to win her participation in Mainland artist Chiang Chi-Kung's art exhibition project entitled "Tears". Because Ah Gil is currently busy shooting for new film "前度", [Chiang] accommodated her schedule by coming to HK himself to do the shooting. Ah Gil was requested to do expressions from happy smiles to tears in front of the high-speed camera. She was able to complete the shot in one take, earning compliments from [Chiang].

He said: "My decision for the leading lady for the photoshoot is definitely correct this time, she satisfied my requirements completely, really nobody else could have done better. Although Ah Gil requested to do another take, but I was already satisfied enough, so I rejected her suggestion." Ah Gil expressed that this time her tears came out differently: "Usually when I'm doing a movie or a MV, there would be a whole story for me to work with, but this time it was truly a challenge."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »
Twins members Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi appeared to be quite intimate again as they reunited for a lighthearted video greeting to famed Hong Kong cinematographer Wing Shya, who has joined hands with screenwriter Tony Chan for the romantic comedy "Hot Summer Days."
This marked the first cooperation for Twins after its split in 2007 in the wake of member Gillian Chung's involvement in a nude photo scandal.

Reportedly, Charlene Choi also made a guest appearance in the star-studded film, which is slated to hit cinemas on February 11.

ETA:

cute  :wub:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:47:01 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2010, 10:27:18 AM »
new Ah Gil MV!! so sexy :fap

feat MC JIN WTF!!!! :x

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2010, 08:51:43 AM »
Finally Hong Kong Cantopop girl group Twins are back together!

They will step into the Hong Kong Coliseum for a comeback concert this April after two years hiatus since 2007 in the wake of member Gillian Chung's involvement in a nude photo scandal.

This year also marks the Twins' 10th anniversary.

Their upcoming concert will center on a "bouncing back" theme and posters of it are shot with a rock-and-roll flair.

Speaking of this positive theme, Gillian said, "There are many different obstacles in life; I have already seen through these and will not think about unhappy things. Through our actions, we hope to prove that humans are not only capable of rising from their downfalls, but are able to bounce back even higher than before."

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2010, 06:32:56 AM »
Twins reunites for the new Tiger year producing female power

Separated from the music scene in the last two years, Twins finally gets back together in the year of the Tiger. It is confirmed that they will be opening a "reunion" concert on April 16th and 17th at Hong Kong Coliseum this year. It was said that the "Twins Fan Club" from China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia and etc. will be coming together in Hong Kong to show their support at the concert.

Soon to enter the Year of the Tiger, Twins expressed that the two good sisters can finally reunite before their 10th anniversary! There is still two more months before their concert in April, but a group of Twins fans had already been "song hungry" for two years. Earlier Ah Sa and Ah Gil both secretly recorded their new song "Everyone Bounces Up" as their concert theme song. When the time comes, they hope fans can hear their voices and be so excited that they bounce up too. They also hope that Twins will be able to rise for every step they take in the future.

After the announcement of Twins' comeback for a concert, their manager Mani Fok expressed that the pre-order tickets are already sold out: "Don't have to call me anymore, I have no more tickets!" TVB's "JSG" also especially created a special prelude to the concert for Twins. That night, Twins sang their classic hits as a warm up for the upcoming concert.

Today is the big New Year's Eve, Ah Gil is currently in Mainland shooting for new drama "靈珠傳說", her mother brought chinese carrot cake and CNY food for her to spend the new years with. Because Twins are still busy with their own things, the two had their reunion dinner early. Towards the reunite of Twins, they expressed together that they had never been separated: "We've been like a married couple long ago, just now we are busy with work and is different, not together as often."

Speaking of the CNY food, Ah Sa strongly praised that her grandmother's homemade new year cake and chinese carrot cake were delicious, so good that she couldn't stop eating. One time she at two so much that it was "a way in but no way out", she was not hungry for a few days. Ah Gil praised that Ah Sa inherited her grandmother's cooking talent. She tried Ah Sa's Thai styled chicken legs and beef salad before and it was not an embarrassment. Will she make her cooking skills big? Ah Sa laughed: "Too bad its hard to do business now, or else I'll open a "Ah Sa Cafe", so everyone can come support me." The best Ah Gil can do is make steak, which is comparable to the steaks at hotels.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2010, 09:37:14 AM »
GO CHARLENE!  :thumbsup

A New Charlene Choi

[MingPao exclusive interview] Two years ago, Charlene Choi went solo amid whispers that the magic of the "Twins fairytale" was over. Two years later today, Ah Sa has already established herself as a solo singer, while Gillian Chung has slowly started work in the film industry. As Twins head towards their 10th year in the business, "SaGiu" are back together again, whether people believe it to be a result of Ah Sa leading Ah Giu back towards the stage, or a result of the "Twins fairytale" effect, today's Ah Sa has transformed.

In the past 9 years, Twins have successfully associated Ah Sa and Ah Giu as one entity, but now, are they capable of flying just as well alone? Amid everyone's doubts and concern, we have picked Ah Sa as the 2009 artist of the year, so we have invited her back for an interview at the beginning of 2010. To start off, Ah Sa's solo accolades throughout this year haven't been disappointing. She has won Best Song awards, and has repeatedly participating in movie filming, advertisements, and concerts in the Mainland; clearly, with not much rest, her results have only improved and not degraded.

Worries about misery if she declines work

From the peak of her work, she has overstepped the ravines of Twins' lowest points, changing her thoughts on herself. "Maybe people think that I have a right to choose now, that I don't need to work as hard as before. But I feel that if there is work available, I need to do it, because if people ask you to work and you decline, it is very disrespectful and miserable. However, I have suggested to my company that I concentrate on one aspect at a time, filming only white filming, and only singing during singing projects, which I find works better." After the storm of Ah Giu's scandal two years ago, the two high flying birds have been separated, and Ah Sa had to learn the power of one. She has learned that one never knows what will happen in the next second, so she tells herself now not to doubt herself, if she has already made the decision, she should give it 100%.

Overcomes hardships, improves acting

It has often been said that Ah Sa has been the most lucky out of the two, because she has easily won the love of the audience. They have never demanded that she have superb acting skills and seem satisfied with her just her appearance in movies. Although they don't request it, Ah Sa has chosen to improve her acting techniques, even if she's just acting the same happy character, she wants to be able to express it in 10 different ways, so the audience can see more sides of her. At the end of last year, Jim Chim's French drama master Philippe Gaulier held classes in Hong Kong, citing Ah Sa to take time out of her busy schedule to attend. Although she wanted to quit many times, she persevered in the end, knowing that if she didn't work for it now, how would she be able to taste sweet success? "There were around 40 students, only me and Karena Lam were artists, everyone else were strangers, whom I haven't been in close contact with in many years. As Karena had been to class before, she was like a class president, and me? I had to go to work right after class, or attend half of class and head to work. Everyone I returned, there were many new techniques and skills to practise, which I had to do under the scrutiny of strangers. It was very difficult in the beginning, but afterwards I realized that when acting in movies, I will have to face many different people, so I had to overcome this terror in order to improve, but yes, the process was very difficult."

Confidence increases, becomes happier

After her hard work, Ah Sa hopes that everyone will notice an improvement in her acting skills, but stressed that she would not become stubborn and only pick unique, individualistic parts to perform. "The show business is very realistic, you need to have high ratings in order to have opportunities to act in more deep roles. If someone is willing to assign me a part, I'm very happy, but I also realize that I have to keep the comedy series market in mind, because the general public are my biggest supports."

After a year, having this interview with Ah Sa, I feel that she is happier. "That's true!" she laughs, "Because a year ago, I didn't know what path to take, but now I know my direction, and my confidence grow. Most importantly, I won't be afraid to sing on my own on stage, I will definitely improve in the future."

Source: mingpao
Translation: FeaturedWeekly

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2010, 10:02:01 AM »
AH GIL IS BACK!! in movies that is.

Posters of "Once Upon a Chinese Classic" features Gillian Chung. [Photo: sina.com]

Hong Kong singer-actress Gillian Chung is brushing off her sex scandal troubles and will reappear on the silver screen in director Jeffrey Lau's new production, "Once Upon a Chinese Classic."

Led by Hong Kong actor Ronald Cheng and mainland actress Sun Li, the slapstick comedy rallied a cast of 58 Chinese stars, like Huang Bo, Sandra Ng and Eric Tsang.

Gillian Chung plays the role of Sun Shangxiang, an ancient princess and the sister of Sun Quan (182-252), the Emperor of East Wu during the Three Kingdoms period.

The movie is scheduled for release on March 18.

Chung, a member of singing duo Twins, was involved in the infamous Edison Chen sex photo scandal in 2008. The uproar caused by the scandal resulted in her going on a two-year hiatus and her scenes in "Forever Enthralled" being totally removed prior to the film's release at the end of 2008.

But after a few tentative steps, Chung recently fully restarted her showbiz career.

She will stage a comeback concert with Twins partner Charlene Choi at the Hong Kong Coliseum in April. The duo is also reportedly preparing to release a new album with "bouncing back" as the theme, and they have already shot the promotional poster for it.

Gillian Chung and William Chan baked in a overheated bathtub

For the Chapman To's produced EEG film "Former 前度", Gillian Chung has sacrificed a lot, since the story is about the sweet lifestyles in couples, including some erotic love scenes. Every actor tried their best for these scenes. One scene involves Gillian and William Chan in a bubble bath together, both of Gillian's legs went up on William's shoulders, appearing like romantic, but actually it was quite difficult for the two during filming. Producer Chapman To said: "Because when we were filming, the weather was extremely cold, I waited until the water heated up, so they can shoot in warm water. However, in the end the water got too hot and adding to the fact that there were several heaters around, once they got into the tub, it was cold and hot at the same time. Ah Gil almost fainted from the heat."

Chapman continued to express that usually when Ah Gil is filming, she would take good care of her junior William, but when shooting this scene, it was the other way around where William took care of Ah Gil. Speaking of the scene, was it embarrassing? William said: "although the water in the tub was very hot, but the weather was cold, I had no clothes to wear before going into the tub, so it was really cold. It's not embarrassing."

"Former" is chosen for this year's Hong Kong International Film Festival Closing Film, the news was big for the behind the scenes crew. Ah Gil said: "I hope that everyone will be able to accept me in this film and my sacrifices. I also hope that besides the HK International Film Festival, we'll have an opportunity to go on the international stage appearing on more international film festivals." Last year, Ah Gil rested for a period of time, she took the time to continuously add value to herself and uses Film Queen Maggie Cheung as her goal.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2010, 07:07:08 PM »
I'm really happy for Charlene, but Gil comin back now huh, this movie looks interesting, if just for the tub scene? :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2010, 08:20:38 AM »
^ they prolly got their pants on XD

Twins practices a lot before their first performance together

Audience had been anxious for the separated for two years Twins to perform again. Finally the night before, Twins attended a night reception and did a performance together. Both of them especially wore red evening dress and wore the same styled belt but different color. Ah Sa was excited as she said: "It has been two years since we sang together. For a good performance, we practiced several times the night before the performance, Ah Gil had a very brave attitude!"

As for Gillian Chung who had rumors with Race Wong's boyfriend and then with William Chan, she said: "William is my junior, I will not respond to rumors. I have experienced a lot in the last two years, I really do not want to date at this stage, work comes first. (It's been rumored that you are Mao Shan Master Au Kwok Foo's god-daughter?) It's the past, I will not respond." As for her film co-starring Alex Fong "The Fantastic Water Babes" will finally release, she happily said that it's a good start. Last night, Ah Gil and William's new duet released to the public "What Trend - 什麼是潮流", the two both did hot dances together. William smiled: "It's unlimited touching, but I didn't dare to do any random touches."

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »
new Twins song!! 人人彈起

Twins Highlight EEG Spring Dinner    

2010-03-01 15:26:56     CRIENGLISH.com      Web Editor: Liu Wei 

Twins members Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi reunited on stage in Macau on Saturday night.

Twins perform at EEG's ten-year anniversary concert in Macau on Saturday, February 28, 2010. [Photo: sina.com/Tungstar]

Twins members Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi reunited on stage in Macau on Saturday night in celebration of the ten-year anniversary of Emperor Entertainment Group, Hong Kong's leading entertainment conglomerate.

The concert gathered all the singers under EEG, including Joey Yung, Leo Ku and Yumiko Cheng. The female and male artists were divided into competing teams of red and white to present the show.

Twins appeared as the last performer and were welcomed with great enthusiasm, reported sina.com.

The Cantopop girl duo hasn't sung together for about two years in the wake of Gillian Chung's involvement in a nude photo scandal.

Chung's performance was not affected when the screen on stage played a music video featuring Edison Chen, who was also involved in the scandal.

The duo is scheduled to hold a comeback concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum in April, according to earlier reports.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2010, 02:30:03 AM »
so happy together!!

Twins great chemistry blocking rumors for each other

Twins will be holding their two show "Nokia Dance TWINS Everyone Bounce Up 2010 Concert". Yesterday at the press conference, the two arrived in a car with a fake "twins" license plate.

At the press conference, Twins announced that they will be holding a two show concert on April 16th and 17th. This will be Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) first concert since their two year separation, their record company is investing greatly on it. EEG executive Ng Yue gave them two "TWINS" play license plates and said: "These are expensive license plates, cost about $30,000-40,000, but they aren't real!" Ng Yue continued: "I thought you guys were foolish. Twins coming back together, the happiest person is their manager Mani Fok, EEG arrange you guys with security cars, bodyguards, make up artist and hairstylists!" At the press conference, Twins performed their latest concert theme song "Everyone Bounces Up" and their old song <風箏與風>. Ah Sa reveals that its an Asian styled bounce up stage, also fans are welcomed to leave messages and pick songs on the website.

The last time they had a concert at Hong Kong Coliseum was 4 years ago. Having a concert again, Ah Sa frankly said that she's feeling both nervous and relaxed. She explained: "I know the feeling of being on stage alone, I was nervous about my performance, but with two people it's much more comfortable." Ah Gil said: "I really miss that old feeling, I'm worried I might cry when I get on stage!" it was said that the concert is getting good response, besides tickets being sold out, pre-ordering tickets over the phone is also sold out. Mani Fok expressed that if they add more shows, will have to see how the audience reacts. Hong Kong Coliseum and Twins' timeslot have already been scheduled. Towards the ticket sales, Ah Gil has confidence, Ah Sa had never thought about the topic. She said: "How many 10 years are in one's life? How many times do you get to hold a concert in Hong Kong Coliseum? When the opportunity comes, you must open it even if you die!"

Helping each other out with rumors

For the guests, Twins said that both "Lung and Fu" along with "Pow" Joey Yung will be appearing on both nights to show her support. There is a high possibility that they will pull Joey or other singers onto the stage to sing with them, Twins warns their singer friends to put on all their make-up before entering the show. Asked if Ah Sa will arrange rumored boyfriend Ronald Cheng to sit closer to the stage? Ah Gil answered for her: "Which Ronald? Ronald Ng?" Reporters said Ronald Cheng. Ah Sa said in a soft voice: "If he comes first." Ah Gil then continued to help her: "I invited him to come, but theres no tickets." Recently, there were rumors that Juno Mak is going through too much pressure and went to see a psychiatrist , asked if Ah Gil has kept in touch with him? It was Ah Sa's turn to respond for her: "No, I answer on behalf of Ah Gil. Take care of himself!" Ah Sa then wished everyone good health. Twins had so much chemistry that they could answer each other's rumors, no wonder Ah Sa said that she feels relaxed with Twins back.

Source: Mingpao

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2010, 04:38:01 AM »
buy your twins tickets NOW!!

演唱會名字: Twins 人人彈起 2010演唱會
演唱會地點: 紅磡香港體育館
演唱會日期: 2010年 4月 16-17 日
演唱會票價: $480, $250, $150
公開售票日期:2010年 3月 4日
信用卡購票熱線: 2111 5999
查詢電話: 2835 6688
訂票網址: www.urbtix.hk
查詢網址: www.eegmusic.com

From http://www.twins-hkfans.com

lol Ah Gil is saying "Sounds like we're doing a telethon"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2010, 09:26:30 AM »
Charlene Choi: "I am currently single."

Charlene attended the Mulberry Spring Fashion Show as a guest and mentioned that she would like to try walking the runway at a fashion show. But she knows that her height is too short in comparison to all the professional models, like model Lynn at the event. She looks at it as a self-learning experience, but she has never thought about becoming a full-time professional model and she is satisfied with her own body. However, Lynn praised Charlene as always having a good temperament/mood and said Charlene is definitely competent to do modelling. On the topic of height, when Charlene was asked if she minds if her boyfriend is shorter than her, Charlene replied that height is not a factor in love and there are other characteristics to an individual. However, when Ronald Cheng's name is brought up, Charlene clearly states "I am currently single." When reporters asked her when she became single, Charlene did not elaborate but simply said that she is single.

Source: On.cc | On.cc | Ming Pao
Credits: mutts @ AsianFanatics

new ads?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2010, 07:43:00 AM »
ADD OIL AH GIL!!  :thumbsup

Gillian Chung admits it's hard for her to find her other half

Twins was the guest for "Be My Guest" interview that is broadcast tonight at 7pm and 11pm. During the interview, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) frankly said that two years ago, the Artists Photo Scandal forced them to grow up. And also gave them unexpected opportunties for development. Speaking of her love life, Ah Gil hopes that her future other half can control her, Ah Gil said: "If now someone pursues me, I will consider him. After what happened, it's really hard to find someone who is committed and accept my past."

Ah Sa was asked if she would not be happy to respond to her relationship with Ronald Cheng? She said: "The media have reported way too much, I have always been truthful, but I just don't want to be too truthful."

Twins recalls the time they entered the industry and was not willing to meet the public as a duo, they were worried that they would not be welcomed. The two also said that the first time they worked together because they were immature and if they had something to say about the job, they wouldn't dare to speak up. It was only 3 years later when they went on a trip together that they started becoming good friends.

here they are performing their new single LIVE!

and peep Ah Gil in her new movie "EX"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2010, 03:25:41 AM »
man Ah Sa's movie looks fucking hilarious!! "Beauty on Duty" (美麗密令) - spoofs everything like infernal affairs. Opens: April 1, 2010

also stars Sandra Ng

pretty fucking awesome stunts:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=101159079918081#w400-h300&ref=mf

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2010, 09:47:37 AM »
Twins adds 3rd show to the original 2 show concert in April :panic:

Next month, TWINS will be holding their two show concert at Hong Kong Coliseum. It was also announced that an extra show will be added for April 18th, following the original two shows on the 16th and 17th. According to sources after the announcement, the ticket sales had positive responses. As the twins Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi have been quite nervous on their comeback performance, when Twins learned of the news of an additional show, they happily expressed: "what a relief".

Absent from the music scene for two years, Twins will be releasing their new album on Friday this week. In the new album, besides having Twins new songs, there will also be Gillian's solo album included. On Sunday, Twins invited a group of fans for a bus tour and hot pot to show their appreciation of fans support.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2010, 06:28:02 AM »
Tabloid Free = :hipheart:

O0

GO AH GIL!

Gillian Chung Releases Solo EP. Supports Charlene and Says She's Her "Other Half"

Gillian Chung held her solo EP "Everyone Bounce" Autograph session which won a lot of fans support. Ng Yu presented a moutain bike for Gillian to tell her to "keep moving forward" while Mani gave her a feul pump to tell her that everyone in the company is cheering on for her. During the celebration, Gillian sang, dance, played games w/ the fans and also took the opportunity to shout out for Twins' concert that will be held in April. The fans were screaming for enthusiasm. Gillian happily said that she has confidence and said "I would like to thank the fans for the support". Gillian also mentioned that she was a bit worried before, and never thought so many fans would show up for her.

When asking about the combining of albums, Gillian mentioned that she did not know until she read the news. Gillian then said that they only had a short amount of time to release a Twins' album and her own solo EP and many fans requested for a Twins' album. Gillian said that she was away for two months and the EP was postponed for two months, so it's a 2 for 1 special for the fans. Then Gillian said that she has the confidence to release albums in the future.

Gillian had just finished filming for her drama. Then the media commented on Gillian's weight gain. Gillian admitted that she gain weight and couldn't be on a diet while filming her drama because of the cold weather. Then she said that she will do exercise and go on a diet so she can be fit for the Twins concert. Then the reporter asked if she will do injections and she said no.

Source: Oriental Daily, on.cc
Translated by: BxalaNn @ AsianFanatics

Gillian's EP + Twins' Album Sold Platinum Records

At Ken Hung's mini concert, Gillian was a surprise guest. EEG's manager Mani Fok was also present and she said "There is good news for Ah Sa (Charlene Choi)". She announced that Twins New + Best selections album + Gillian's EP have already sold out of supplies. The album have already reached up to Platinum sales in two days. She stressed that Ah Sa has a very busy schedule.. she also clarified that she does not have time to contact the rumored "rich businessman".

Source: on.cc
Translated by: BxalaNn @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2010, 06:47:51 AM »
hot NEW SHIT!! :9

Twins - Everybody Bounce

Release Date: 2010-03-29

After laying low for two years since early 2008, Gillian Chung is bouncing back with a vengeance! Her well-received performance at the recent EEG anniversary show alongside Charlene Choi also marked the formal return of Twins. Now the idol duo is set to hold their highly anticipated reunion concerts in April 2010. Meanwhile, Gillian's long-awaited debut solo EP will finally be released along with a brand new Twins greatest-hits album in a super-value 3CD+DVD package!

Gillian's debut solo EP features six songs, which includes her first solo single "Life Elsewhere", the CM song "A Heart Too Many" (featuring rapper MC Jin), and her duets with William Chan (the dance track "What is in Style" and its Mandarin version "Right on the Scene"). The Twins greatest-hits collection offers two new songs (the concert theme song "Everyone Bounces Up" and "Growth") on top of 30 past hits in a double-disc album. The Bonus DVD contains five music videos, including the new Twins number and four Gillian songs.

CD 1
01. 人人彈起 (新歌)
02. 眼紅紅
03. 風箏與風
04. 戀愛大過天
05. 飲歌
06. 下一站天后
07. 愛情當入樽
08. 千金
09. 雙失情人節
10. 女人味
11. 救生圈
12. 女校男生
13. Ichiban興奮
14. 明愛暗戀補習社
15 冬令時間
16 見習愛神

CD 2
01. 成長 (新歌)
02. 我們的紀念冊
03. 熱浪假期
04. 一時無兩
05. 大浪漫主義
06. 多謝失戀
07. 零4好玩
08. 亂世佳人
09. 黑色喜劇
10. 你不是好情人
11. 士多啤梨蘋果橙
12. 夏日狂嘩
13. 森巴皇后
14. 大紅大紫
15. 精選
16. 丟架

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/TAGXUK6TMX

Gillian Chung - Gillian EP

01. 心多 (featuring MC Jin) (中原電器電視廣告主題曲)
02. 什麼是潮流 (鍾欣桐 / 陳偉霆)
03. 生活在他方
04. 天后站出發
05. 橙路
06. 就在現場 (國語) (鍾欣桐 / 陳偉霆)

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/WKGFWUUDG3

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »
Twins' holds "EVERYONE BOUNCE UP 2010 CONCERT" at Hong Kong Coliseum

Twins steps back into the Hong Kong Coliseum yesterday after 4 years. Fans from all over the area came to show their support for Twins comeback.

The first of 3 shows of "Twins Everyone Bounce Up 2010 Concert" was held last night. The show started 15 minutes late at 8:45pm, it was a full house. At the center of the stage, there was a flashy torch design, Twins were dressed in a silver shiny cape as they entered the stage with a large group of fans screaming. When Twins performed "Our Memory Book" and "Friends", the group of loyal fans who sat besides the stage put up banners written "Orange Team coming to support Twins". These loyal fans came from all over the area including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Henan and Guangdong. With generous hearts, Twins will be donating their concert profits earned that night for the earthquake disaster relief.

Then Twins changed into a silver and red colored back revealing short skirt, wearing 6 inch heels to sing fast songs. Although earlier Ah Gil lost her shape a little due to swollen legs, having a pair of "elephant legs", last night it was seen that Ah Gil's legs were thin again, she had great strength bouncing and dancing. During the concert, clips of good friends from the entertainment circle congratulatory messages were broadcast including Hacken Lee, Ekin Cheng, Hins Cheung, Nicholas Tse and Jackie Chan.

Two Making One

The guest Wong Cho Lam appeared at approximately 9:30pm, bring a batch of fresh flowers and got on his knees in front of Twins calling them his "benefactor". He said: "Tonight is like the world games because thereare many many Fans from Mainland, there are also many mothers bringing their children along!" Ah Gil immediately interrupted: "I see some old uncles too!" Wong Cho Lam said that Fans will post all the pictures from Twins concert onto their microblogs making it seem like pioneer work." Then Twins sang each other's songs. When Ah Gil sang "Two Missing One" she expressed: "It should be 'Two Making One'!" Ah Sa sang Ah Gil's "A Heart Too Many".

Also, this time Twins concert besides attracting younger fans, there was also a great number of parents bringing their kids along. Twins juniors Sherman Chung, William Chan, senior sister Joey Yung and her mother, and their manager Mani Fok attended as well.

The two dancers injured during rehearsal the day before the concert is fine now, nothing serious. Performances happened as usual.

setlist:

fancams:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2010, 08:06:59 AM »
Gillian Chung melted eye liner crying so hard at concert

It's been 10 years since Twins debut. Gillian Chung who once faced countless amounts of negative news and gossips, the night before, she held her Hong Kong Coliseum concert with partner Charlene Choi. Ah Sa described Ronald Ng as "Twins biological parent" bounced up , where Twins sang with the audience at the concert, the scene was very heartwarming.

Ah Sa was on stage feeling very thankful to their loyal fans over the last 10 years, giving full support to Twins. Ah Gil said: "I never thought I could be on the stage of Hong Kong Coliseum again!" When the two sang "Our 6 Year Love", the song turned into "Our 10 Year Love" where it became very emotional as the two sobbed. Twins embraced afterwards showing the support they have for one another.

After the show, Twins and their guests took pictures backstage together. During the time, Ah Gil almost fell down and accidentally took a photo of Ah Sa's chest. Ah Sa laughed and said: "I have a large range!"

Our 10 Year Love

Asked if Ah Gil felt nervous? She admitted that she did feel a little not used to be on stage again as Twins, but she enjoyed it greatly: "Earlier I experienced many unhappy events, fortuantely my company and family members understood and provided me the support. So I can continue with my entertainment career!" When Twins sang "Our 10 Year Love", they were crying hard together, Ah Gil's eye liner melted from all the crying.

Fan Clip of Twins crying (相愛6年)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Hashiru